1 2 ... 2736 2737 2738 2739 2740 ... 5991 5992
bing can you n o t please

Lego steps on lego? Good!
bing can you n o t please

Lego steps on lego? Good!
T3TuubO.png
roooooooooooooose

why did she have to be second to die?

anyway i'll be lurking around here while writing bloodswap/kidswap stuff (probably kidswap? I wanna get started on it...)
roooooooooooooose

why did she have to be second to die?

anyway i'll be lurking around here while writing bloodswap/kidswap stuff (probably kidswap? I wanna get started on it...)
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
Day 2

Josuke Higashikata and Hearing Ape have a roller skate contest against each other.

Prof. Birch wonders if Morty is an angel.

Odie and Papyrus have a roller skate contest against each other.

Garfield shoots Yasuho Hirose in the foot on accident.

Bing drops some Legos.

Sans and Gloria decide to speak in the third person all day long. Plague Knight tries to call the grammar police, but can't get any reception.

Marie receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

Seeing Ape doesn't understand the power of the dark side of the force.

Tristana, Reshiram, and Daruk get into a fight. Reshiram triumphantly kills them both.

Danny warns Mole Knight about them stairs bro.

Therian Landorus gets trapped under the ocean with Firestar, but Dovewing saves Therian Landorus.

Lance falls off a rock and lands on his butt, breaking his tailbone.

Valerie bites the dust.

Larry and Ivypool won't stop fighting and have to wear the get-along shirt.

Mitchell receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Akane Owari wants to start a host club Keith, Ganondorf, and Urbosa join it.

Kai Mei'fwa tells a lot of puns to Brendan, much to Seymour Skinner's annoyance.

Zane Ro'mauve and Link meet a ghost. Apparently, the ghost's murderer still lurks somewhere in Arena, and their soul can't rest until they're found.

Kai Smith talks like Yoda for the rest of the day.

Lucy Steel draws John Egbert like one of her French girls.

Scarlet Valentine attempts to kill Gary Chalmers. Instead, Gary Chalmers befriends Scarlet Valentine.

Cloudtail, Callie, and Rick hunt for other tributes.

@Emordnilap @ChildOfNaga @FValentine @Twistedstripe @Airplanefoxx @WildRose42 @nightsurgeon @OrcaTheUltimate @RoarofTime @JellyRaven @KalliZora @GoddessOfCarries
Day 2

Josuke Higashikata and Hearing Ape have a roller skate contest against each other.

Prof. Birch wonders if Morty is an angel.

Odie and Papyrus have a roller skate contest against each other.

Garfield shoots Yasuho Hirose in the foot on accident.

Bing drops some Legos.

Sans and Gloria decide to speak in the third person all day long. Plague Knight tries to call the grammar police, but can't get any reception.

Marie receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

Seeing Ape doesn't understand the power of the dark side of the force.

Tristana, Reshiram, and Daruk get into a fight. Reshiram triumphantly kills them both.

Danny warns Mole Knight about them stairs bro.

Therian Landorus gets trapped under the ocean with Firestar, but Dovewing saves Therian Landorus.

Lance falls off a rock and lands on his butt, breaking his tailbone.

Valerie bites the dust.

Larry and Ivypool won't stop fighting and have to wear the get-along shirt.

Mitchell receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Akane Owari wants to start a host club Keith, Ganondorf, and Urbosa join it.

Kai Mei'fwa tells a lot of puns to Brendan, much to Seymour Skinner's annoyance.

Zane Ro'mauve and Link meet a ghost. Apparently, the ghost's murderer still lurks somewhere in Arena, and their soul can't rest until they're found.

Kai Smith talks like Yoda for the rest of the day.

Lucy Steel draws John Egbert like one of her French girls.

Scarlet Valentine attempts to kill Gary Chalmers. Instead, Gary Chalmers befriends Scarlet Valentine.

Cloudtail, Callie, and Rick hunt for other tributes.

@Emordnilap @ChildOfNaga @FValentine @Twistedstripe @Airplanefoxx @WildRose42 @nightsurgeon @OrcaTheUltimate @RoarofTime @JellyRaven @KalliZora @GoddessOfCarries
Ru6naU3.png
Wanna know a secret? I wasn't rooting for Daruk at all
Wanna know a secret? I wasn't rooting for Daruk at all
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
ok guys just wondering: is the guy who smooched Mitchell a guy

if so I am ambivalent about this relationship because I do not know who he is

otherwise I am going to go kill RNG
ok guys just wondering: is the guy who smooched Mitchell a guy

if so I am ambivalent about this relationship because I do not know who he is

otherwise I am going to go kill RNG
Eww.
Eww.
T3TuubO.png
My boys are being absolutely rowdy. please make them stop
My boys are being absolutely rowdy. please make them stop
T3TuubO.png
Aww, the best Zane died first :P Can't get a worse rank than that, my friends! But I still have Kai, Zane, and Kai to root for!!
Aww, the best Zane died first :P Can't get a worse rank than that, my friends! But I still have Kai, Zane, and Kai to root for!!
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-**-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Glitterbombs now have lightning inside
Glitterbombs now have lightning inside
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[center][i]4 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://t00.deviantart.net/yNC4W4GGcey71yeh78StfidiBBM=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre00/d199/th/pre/f/2015/030/d/2/tristanasykkunow_by_himachan-d8fyutr.jpg[/img] Tristana District 7 [img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/8/8b/Goron_%28Breath_of_the_Wild%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20170113152343.png[/img] Daruk District 4 [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/33/b5/98/33b598898b9cea66b569c8315d8597c7.png[/img] Firestar District 11 [img]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/valerie-gray.jpg[/img] Valerie District 12 [/center] @Emordnilap @ChildOfNaga @FValentine @Twistedstripe @Airplanefoxx @WildRose42 @nightsurgeon @OrcaTheUltimate @RoarofTime @JellyRaven @KalliZora @Twistedstripe @GoddessOfCarries Game over mannnn.
4 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

tristanasykkunow_by_himachan-d8fyutr.jpg
Tristana
District 7
latest?cb=20170113152343.png
Daruk
District 4
33b598898b9cea66b569c8315d8597c7.png
Firestar
District 11
valerie-gray.jpg
Valerie
District 12

@Emordnilap @ChildOfNaga @FValentine @Twistedstripe @Airplanefoxx @WildRose42 @nightsurgeon @OrcaTheUltimate @RoarofTime @JellyRaven @KalliZora
@Twistedstripe
@GoddessOfCarries Game over mannnn.
Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 2736 2737 2738 2739 2740 ... 5991 5992