Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4843 4844 4845 4846 4847 ... 5991 5992
Night 9

Maya breaks Pashmina's legs with their bare hands.

Konyyl Okimaw punts Dowa Infinity across a lake.

Eggsy Unwin found a baby Bearyena and kept it as their companion.

Dowa Unlimited finds a silver wand with a red gem on it. They use it to zap Shayne.

Amy Pond severely slices Zer0 with a sword.

Sakura Oogami cannot take the pressure, so she decides to imagine everyone as bunnies.

Clara Oswald feels lonely they don't have their partner in crime with them.

@LordMalak @Sparklejewel @MissNevermind @Pandella @Ravenflare
Night 9

Maya breaks Pashmina's legs with their bare hands.

Konyyl Okimaw punts Dowa Infinity across a lake.

Eggsy Unwin found a baby Bearyena and kept it as their companion.

Dowa Unlimited finds a silver wand with a red gem on it. They use it to zap Shayne.

Amy Pond severely slices Zer0 with a sword.

Sakura Oogami cannot take the pressure, so she decides to imagine everyone as bunnies.

Clara Oswald feels lonely they don't have their partner in crime with them.

Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
The Feast

The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.

Maya bleeds out due to untreated injuries.

Clara Oswald kills Konyyl Okimaw with her own weapon.

Pashmina and Dowa Unlimited get into a fight over raw meat, but Pashmina gives up and runs away.

Sakura Oogami decides not to go to The Feast.

Amy Pond informs Eggsy Unwin that the coconut nut is not a nut.

Dowa Infinity beheads herself.

The Feast

The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.

Maya bleeds out due to untreated injuries.

Clara Oswald kills Konyyl Okimaw with her own weapon.

Pashmina and Dowa Unlimited get into a fight over raw meat, but Pashmina gives up and runs away.

Sakura Oogami decides not to go to The Feast.

Amy Pond informs Eggsy Unwin that the coconut nut is not a nut.

Dowa Infinity beheads herself.

Day 10

Clara Oswald starts wearing an eye patch, and Sakura Oogami wonders if they're trying to make a fashion statement.

Amy Pond's translator goes on the fritz, and Amy Pond has to get it fixed... while using charades to communicate with Dowa Unlimited who's fixing it.

Pashmina forces Eggsy Unwin to watch their least favorite show. Pashmina laughs at his misery.

Day 10

Clara Oswald starts wearing an eye patch, and Sakura Oogami wonders if they're trying to make a fashion statement.

Amy Pond's translator goes on the fritz, and Amy Pond has to get it fixed... while using charades to communicate with Dowa Unlimited who's fixing it.

Pashmina forces Eggsy Unwin to watch their least favorite show. Pashmina laughs at his misery.

[center][b][u]Fallen Tributes 10[/b][/u] [i]5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452250927907340288/452524664326062100/fist_bump.gif[/img] Shayne (The human) District 3 [img]http://puu.sh/zPiME/03e8952bb2.png[/img] Zer0 District 7 [img]http://puu.sh/zPiKf/f15606b9d6.png[/img] Maya District 7 [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NU177fd92PY/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] Konyyl Okimaw District 10 [img]http://i68.tinypic.com/15poopc.png[/img] Dowa Infinity District 5 @LordMalak @Sparklejewel @MissNevermind @Pandella @Ravenflare @Flareth [i](Both your tributes are dead.)[/i][/center]
Fallen Tributes 10

5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

fist_bump.gif
Shayne (The human)
District 3

03e8952bb2.png
Zer0
District 7

f15606b9d6.png
Maya
District 7

maxresdefault.jpg
Konyyl Okimaw
District 10

15poopc.png
Dowa Infinity
District 5

@Flareth (Both your tributes are dead.)
Night 10

Amy Pond, Sakura Oogami, Dowa Unlimited, and Eggsy Unwin play Truth or dare. Sakura Oogami is dared to kiss Eggsy Unwin.

Pashmina and Clara Oswald share a moment in the moonlight, which ends in a kiss.

Day 11

Clara Oswald dresses up like a member of Team Skull.

Amy Pond, Pashmina, and Sakura Oogami build a temple to the salt gods.

Dowa Unlimited discovers a river.

Eggsy Unwin grows some food in their base.

Fallen Tributes 11

No cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Night 10

Amy Pond, Sakura Oogami, Dowa Unlimited, and Eggsy Unwin play Truth or dare. Sakura Oogami is dared to kiss Eggsy Unwin.

Pashmina and Clara Oswald share a moment in the moonlight, which ends in a kiss.

Day 11

Clara Oswald dresses up like a member of Team Skull.

Amy Pond, Pashmina, and Sakura Oogami build a temple to the salt gods.

Dowa Unlimited discovers a river.

Eggsy Unwin grows some food in their base.

Fallen Tributes 11

Night 11

Dowa Unlimited fends Eggsy Unwin, Amy Pond, and Clara Oswald away from her fire.

Pashmina defeats the Enderdragon.

Sakura Oogami has the power of anime and God on her side.

Day 12

Clara Oswald, Eggsy Unwin, and Sakura Oogami rant about how the hosts of these games gleefully make them suffer.

Amy Pond and Pashmina visit Dowa Unlimited, who is famous. They start to regret their decision when they realize how odd she is.

Fallen Tributes 12

Night 11

Dowa Unlimited fends Eggsy Unwin, Amy Pond, and Clara Oswald away from her fire.

Pashmina defeats the Enderdragon.

Sakura Oogami has the power of anime and God on her side.

Day 12

Clara Oswald, Eggsy Unwin, and Sakura Oogami rant about how the hosts of these games gleefully make them suffer.

Amy Pond and Pashmina visit Dowa Unlimited, who is famous. They start to regret their decision when they realize how odd she is.

Fallen Tributes 12

Night 12

Amy Pond reads a book, then cries because her favorite character died.

Pashmina gets bitten by a snake. The venom causes her to become paralyzed.

Sakura Oogami gives a wrapped gift to Dowa Unlimited. Dowa Unlimited thinks it's a message of requited love interest but in reality it was just a really large bomb.

Eggsy Unwin discovers the secret to immortality. Too bad Eggsy Unwin can't use it!

Clara Oswald is tormented by her own thoughts.

Day 13

Clara Oswald dies and has to haunt someone.

Amy Pond is forgotten because her friend, Sakura Oogami, gets all the attention.

Pashmina eats a cherrychanga, pronouncing it as 'delicious'. Eggsy Unwin wonders what the heck a cherrychanga is.

Night 12

Amy Pond reads a book, then cries because her favorite character died.

Pashmina gets bitten by a snake. The venom causes her to become paralyzed.

Sakura Oogami gives a wrapped gift to Dowa Unlimited. Dowa Unlimited thinks it's a message of requited love interest but in reality it was just a really large bomb.

Eggsy Unwin discovers the secret to immortality. Too bad Eggsy Unwin can't use it!

Clara Oswald is tormented by her own thoughts.

Day 13

Clara Oswald dies and has to haunt someone.

Amy Pond is forgotten because her friend, Sakura Oogami, gets all the attention.

Pashmina eats a cherrychanga, pronouncing it as 'delicious'. Eggsy Unwin wonders what the heck a cherrychanga is.

[center][b][u]Fallen Tributes 13[/b][/u] [i]2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]http://i67.tinypic.com/m8h8g0.png[/img] Dowa Unlimited District 5 [img]https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--9vyrobxn--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/fwytynrggfodtbuuwndk.png[/img] Clara Oswald District 11 @LordMalak @Sparklejewel @MissNevermind @Pandella @Ravenflare[/center]
Fallen Tributes 13

2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

m8h8g0.png
Dowa Unlimited
District 5

fwytynrggfodtbuuwndk.png
Clara Oswald
District 11

Night 13

Sakura Oogami heals Amy Pond, but also casts a spell on her that makes Amy Pond fall for Eggsy Unwin while doing so.

Pashmina shuts herself down. (Wow, gg Pashmina. 10/10 death. Oh well, you won the test round, so I didn't expect you to make it this far.)

Day 14

Sakura Oogami teaches Eggsy Unwin the alphabet.

Amy Pond is really feeling it!

Night 13

Sakura Oogami heals Amy Pond, but also casts a spell on her that makes Amy Pond fall for Eggsy Unwin while doing so.

Pashmina shuts herself down. (Wow, gg Pashmina. 10/10 death. Oh well, you won the test round, so I didn't expect you to make it this far.)

Day 14

Sakura Oogami teaches Eggsy Unwin the alphabet.

Amy Pond is really feeling it!

[center][b][u]Fallen Tributes 14[/b][/u] [i]1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animalcrossing/images/3/3c/Pashmina_newest.png[/img] Pashmina District 1 @LordMalak @Sparklejewel @MissNevermind @Pandella @Ravenflare[/center]
Fallen Tributes 14

1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.

Pashmina_newest.png
Pashmina
District 1

1 2 ... 4843 4844 4845 4846 4847 ... 5991 5992