Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127
[quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-23 11:10:34" ] @Dandelionfires Am I okay to post my 41 page readlist in all of its glory since I died N2 and never got to post it T^T [/quote] Yes!
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-23 11:10:34:
@Dandelionfires

Am I okay to post my 41 page readlist in all of its glory since I died N2 and never got to post it T^T

Yes!
c9c23580419fec54be2b4979518c17d098f19439.png9e0957ca70ace63ed9a6bbea2659f58e1a66cdda.png0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png397a8c3c0f2766016db71237c513d42e2fdcb87a.png
[quote name="dandelionfires" date="2024-04-23 11:12:18" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-23 11:10:34" ] @/Dandelionfires Am I okay to post my 41 page readlist in all of its glory since I died N2 and never got to post it T^T [/quote] Yes! [/quote] ----- [b][i][u]PRE-WRITTEN POST[/u][/i][/b] Here is my readlist. I apologize for the length. (ISOs I did D2 are not being redone): [b][i]@/ArtMajor[/i][/b]: [i]Neutral[/i] Lovers with Dande so no scumbuddy at least. I may do an in depth ISO later, but I’m running out of time to work on this. I’m keeping her at neutral right now based on the Ember switch. Because, I am not feeling great about Ember, I’ll probably just do an ISO of her D1 later, and then work on a full ISO when I have time. (Yes, she is at the top of this list. I do not do my ISOs in the order in which they are listed.) [b][i][u]@/B00KW0RM[/u][/i][/b]: Townlean [quote name="B00KW0RM" date="2024-04-18 08:53:44" ] Oh my goodness I just spent an hour catching up... the post count is crazy! Okay, definitely not doing a readlist on every single player because a lot would end up as neutrals for light posting. Town vibes: fearfax - asking good questions early, driving discussion with pointed questions to specific people, always a good sign for town early on 1.)Storia - a much higher level of interaction and strong opinions (whether or not I agree with them fully) than when she was scum last game. This might be kinda meta, but it's what I'm feeling. [center]-snip-[/center] 2.) I don't really have a third, but I would put light posters like CaptainTsundere, hotpants, LostLuminary, Astaraela, autumnseas, and everyone else with 1-2 posts here because there's just not much to go off of. I'm going to vote for ShinyDecidueye at the moment, as that's the only person I can give a definitive reason for voting rn (the sheeping vote on Raccoon). I'll be around until E0D though, so that's by no means set in stone. [/quote] 1.) Storia’s inactivity last game was due to IRL distractions. Her activity is NAI imo 2.) Hmm, going to give some townie points here. There really wasn’t a reason to list Cap as someone she’d look at if she was maf. She could have easily just ignored the quiet posters (like everyone kind of did) but I don’t see why she would call out her maf buddy when she could have wagoned somewhere else [quote name="B00KW0RM" date="2024-04-18 09:04:47" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 08:58:55" ] @/Hiii What did slairisk do to get the bottom [/quote] I'm curious about that too, but I also want to know why Ainsell and hotpants made it to the top. Ainsell's been posting a bit so I can see how you might like those vibes. But hotpants hasn't said much. I don't have anything against them, just curious why you like them more than others. [/quote] I like the poking here. [quote name="B00KW0RM" date="2024-04-18 11:41:21" ] [center]-snip-[/center] To everyone who says "I don't know who else to vote for": There are 24 of us, including the mod. And no elim gives 25 voting options besides straight up not voting. Go find someone else to be sus of. [b]Voting for Raccoon just because the majority are or Tangle is (I know you're thinking that lol) doesn't mean you should to.[/b] Sorry about the little rant, sheeping is my pet peeve in these games if you can't tell. [/quote] While this does seem kind of aggressive, I do agree with the bolded part. In fact, I had called out the sheeping, and it just kind of felt like people were dismissive of it [i]until[/i] it was people voting for Shiny. So, just giving B00K some townie points for calling out the sheeping as well. More calling out the sheeping [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/45#post_56615440]here[/url]. [quote name="B00KW0RM" date="2024-04-19 19:31:56" ] [center]-snip-[/center] As for who might be scum because of how they voted, I'm inclined to agree that Raccoon and her partner are likely to both be town because of Cap's alignment and the late push on Raccoon. [b]Of course, this is assuming maf are fully aware of who all their partners are, which is probable, since I haven't heard anyone say they don't even know who they're paired with.[/b] [/quote] People haven’t disagreed with this statement yet. Going to go ahead and agree everyone knows who their lovers are. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/85#post_56630253 (wordwall. I don’t wanna fight the quoting) “I feel like people missed this bolded part. I see that the sus has been moving off @/LostLuminary, but that might be primarily because of increased activity. Therefore, I would like to submit this soft investigative claim as evidence to the court that Lost should not be eliminated this phase (I'm not asking you to roleclaim btw). I'm inclined to believe that her vote on Raccoon is indeed explained by a newbie wanting to vote and only having two options, then picking what seemed the better of the two. Also, if I were in that situation, I would probably vote to tie it up and let RNG decided (as we thought) if I wasn't convinced Shiny was maf.” More townie points. I don’t think maf would call out this softclaim, and would instead, either push for an elim, or ignore it and go for a NK. [quote name="B00KW0RM" date="2024-04-20 12:43:34" ] Okay, I'm back for a few hours! But I won't be available the two hours before EoD, sorry. I'm going to see a play, and cell phone use is rather frowned upon. I'll try to get on at intermission, but no guarantees. I know I said I would look at the people who looked at three votes on Shiny in 15 minutes (mine, Raccoon's, and hotpants's) and said woah, not doing that! My reasoning was that any maf member seeing a wagon that would eliminate a teammate (assuming Cap had shared who their lover was) would try to stop it. But now that I'm seeing almost the same thing happening to SpiderQueen8, I'm having that same reaction of woah, I don't know that I want to go there. Because I see two possibilities: either maf is like heck yeah, we've got a good miselim going! or town really has found someone who's suspicious and the maf have no traction against it. Or are offline. So I'm going to look at SQ8's posts first to see what I think is happening there and then maybe I'll back track to look at opponents to Shiny's elim. [/quote] With the shorter day phases, plus the large number of players, I feel everything will feel like a wagon. [quote name="B00KW0RM" date="2024-04-20 13:22:47" ] [quote name="SpiderQueen8" date="2024-04-20 13:02:47" ] [quote name="B00KW0RM" date="2024-04-20 12:48:46" ] Oh and did you see this (underlined) question? I saw you popped back in and said you didn't have anything to say at the moment... But I'm really curious about this. Even if you just say "I don't wanna answer that." [quote name="B00KW0RM" date="2024-04-20 09:14:20" ] Okay, I've caught up and I have a bit of time before I head back to work, so I just want to point out a few things I think may have been overlooked, and when I get back from work in about 3 hours I'll have a readlist figured out. [quote name="@/SpiderQueen8" date="2024-04-20 06:57:05" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-20 06:12:34" ] We’ve found each other town. I’ve also found you maf now :thumbs up: [/quote] Found as in like, invest? Or just trusting your own reads. You said it yourself, your reads weren't accurate d1 so I guess I just don't understand what the advantage is of speaking in code where there's a 50/50 chance you're talking to maf (I know that's not actually how statistics works but you get it) as opposed to in the open where yes, maf will hear you, but also town will definitely hear too. And it'll help clear you. All I'm saying is personally, [b]if I didn't know my lover's alignment[/b], I would not be this trusting. Especially after Syl got lightly sussed d1 [/quote] [u]This bolded part makes it sound like you DO know the alignment of your lover, and you trust them. Is that accurate? Or am I reading into the phrasing here? [/u] *snip* [/quote] [/quote] Yunno what, I don't see much harm in answering so I'll just say it (this is kinda what I was waiting to reveal but at this point it might not even help so why wait). My lover and I share a passive that allows us to tell we're both town. You were correct in your reading. My worry at this point is even if my lover publicly agrees with my claim, it's super easy to write that off as "okay you're both maf then, of course you would say that". I'd have brought it up sooner but neither of us have an active ability that we'd be able to use to prove we're town (at least as far as I know) [/quote] Thanks. It didn't even occur to me that that was what you were waiting to get permission for, so sorry if my asking put too much pressure on you. That makes the wording of the post in question a lot clearer. It also makes me feel better about you (of course, it is possible that you're w/w claiming to see each other as town) but because you hinted at it I'm inclined to believe it. At least, I'll believe that you see each other as town, [b]though it is also possible for a godfather passive to exist I guess.[/b] Not putting much stock into that at the moment though. [/quote] Lowkey didn’t think about this at the time. Sure, all death flips are accurate, but that’s all that was specified. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/92#post_56632213 (wordwall) Ultimately, this just feels very thought out and worded well. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/93#post_56632616 (wordwall) I’m mostly confused on why you voted for Leremis. By the end of the ISO, you seemed to be more townreading her than scumreading her. Was your reasoning purely that you didn’t know who else to vote for? If so, :squints: I don’t like that reasoning to much. Not voting/no-elim were an option. I know you said you didn’t have time to do another ISO, which, fair, so why vote for someone you are townreading? [quote name="B00KW0RM" date="2024-04-20 16:23:42" ] I don't have like... any time left, so I'm going to vote for Leremis anyway, since I don't feel comfortable voting for Storm without looking at her posts myself. I'm not convinced Leremis is maf, but I don't like the content of her posts, so I'm choosing to ignore the order of her vote for now. This sounds like terrible reasoning, but it's what I've got. If anyone reeeeaaaally needs me, ping me, and I'll try to respond at intermission. [/quote] Yeah, I’m just not a huge fan of the reason for voting her. The “I’m not convinced Leremis is maf” is what is really getting to me. [b][i][u]@/EmbertheSkywing[/u][/i][/b]: [i]Nuetral/scumsquint[/i] Ngl, I kind of ignored D1 for her because I could not get a read on her from those 5 (?) posts. The 3p claim makes it make sense in my brain. So… ye. Staring at D2. [quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2024-04-19 18:26:45" ] [quote=@/SpiderQueen8]My intro post? Which part is hedgy exactly? I'm just answering the icebreaker questions there. I guess maybe my modelim stance is a lil shaky but I'm not the only one to say similar things (ie. not looking for modelim unless we have no other options)[/quote] I meant the mod elim stance, considering I also said this: [quote](a bit outdated because my reasoning has to do with the mod elim conversation, but that gives me a reason to look into them more when I have the time)[/quote] But I probably should've clarified more. The reason it came across that way is that there was no further explanation after “Not strictly against it”. [/quote] I do feel good about this explanation on the original read of SQ. [quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2024-04-20 01:02:09" ] @/autumnseas Yes. If I died before I had the chance to swap, I would've lost. [quote=@/StormDreamer]noted that shiny's wagon caused a mafia death [b]so if nat was mafia[/b] and raccoon's loverpair were both townies, nat voting shiny would not make sense, given that the votes were close. but i think i'm still entertaining the idea of raccoon potentially being scum (and the reason why mafia would want shiny/cap dead over raccoon was if raccoon was more of a powerful role (i.e. with a convert?).[/quote] ??? You say you're aware of the d1 and n1 flips, but are unaware that Nat flipped as town? [/quote] I also like this poking, especially after seeing Storm’s flip. I don’t believe people were really scumreading her yet. [quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2024-04-20 16:04:16" ] I’m looking through Spider's posts right now, and I don't know if maf!Spider would risk pointing fingers at a player who is commonly townleaned. [/quote] Possible pairing with SQ. There was no other scumhunting from her D2 either. It was mostly explaining her ability and why she chose to switch with Art. No vote was placed either. Yes, she poked Storm, but nothing came of it. I’m not quite willing to town read her quite yet. [b][i][u][s]fearfax[/s] @/TheSilverScepter[/u][/i][/b]: [i]Nuetral/Townsquint[/i] Fearfax: D1, there seemed to not be much scumhunting here either, but they were asking questions and having some back and forth with Tangle. [quote name="fearfax" date="2024-04-18 08:06:30" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 07:46:58" ] Everyone 3 ppl you feel good about 3 you wanna look at Right now go [/quote] Storia Art B00K Syl Star Deci [/quote] Gave a readlist. [s]yes, I am still biased against readlists without explanations[/s]. [quote name="fearfax" date="2024-04-18 08:21:17" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 08:09:57" ] This: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/19#post_56612792 was passable. Not bad actually Then the next post this: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/19#post_56612817 Becomes funny are we about to have my worse game in the past year or did we actually crack it d1 stay tune next on lover’s mafia [/quote] Potato sounds panicky which I would treat as not indicative, but I'm not sure why that would lead town!Potato to sus Storia. [/quote] I like this post. It makes sense in my brain. That’s all. I don’t have a lot to add here either. [quote name="fearfax" date="2024-04-18 08:39:39" ] I'd love to stay and camp thread but I am busy. I voted for Syl because I'm not picking up on strong town vibes right now. [/quote] Not a huge fan of the lack of explanation here. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/49#post_56617058 (wordwall) This was very throughout, and explained their thoughts well. I don’t see any contradictions. I’ll give some townie points here. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/50#post_56617168]This[/url] post feels slightly aggressive. But, it seemed to be a misunderstanding ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/51#post_56617448]here[/url]) https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/93#post_56632926 I find this post to also be well thought out. I don’t hold any issues with it either. A couple more town points. TheSilverScepter: Welcome !!! [b][i][u]@/Hotpants[/u][/i][/b]: [i]Townread[/i] [quote name="hotpants" date="2024-04-18 05:27:23" ] I'm just catching up with the thread now, I'm in the process of writing the draft for my bachelors thesis which is due on Monday so I am going to be a bit on-and-off in terms of replying until then, but will try to be as active as I can Doesn't what Tangle said mean that each time we vote out a mafia player we also vote out a town player with the mixed pairings? I think there must be some kind of mix of the two possibilities too, because the buy-one-get-one-free deal on double mafia pairings would be almost too good for town, but then the mixed pairings would mean that town are stuck eliminating one of their own each time they eliminate mafia. [b]What if we are forced to eliminate an important role like the doctor etc. because they're paired with mafia? [/b] Overall, it seems like a good setup for the mods to cause a lot of confusion [emoji=wildclaw sad size=1] [/quote] I like the bolded question. This post does feel very townie to me. [quote name="hotpants" date="2024-04-18 07:28:02" ] [quote name="Ainsell" date="2024-04-18 07:12:38" ] Five hours and relatively few posts later doesn't seem like a good reason to cast a vote back, especially considering Raccoon has played with Tangle a few times now. It read as OMGUS/frustration vote at the least to me. [/quote] I think I'd agree with your take here on the Raccoon/Tangle situation. While Raccoons behaviour does seem suspicious as a self preservation vote this early into the day when there was no-one else pointing fingers at them is definetly enough to squint at, it might also be out of frustration. @/RaccoonusDoodus Is your vote purely for self preservation, with you planning on changing it if another good candidate appears, or do you actually believe that Tangle is scum (or is as scummy as someone can be this early in the game)? [/quote] I like how she asked a clarifying question. I can see how my reaction was quite scummy, but if maf was (I still think this is the case) creating a wagon against me, I don’t think maf would be one of the few people asking questions to allow me to defend myself. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/30#post_56613419 I like how this readlist had explanations. Again, yes. I am biased towards readlists with explanations. I still feel like maf would be more willing to drop names without explanations. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/46#post_56615909 This post also feels quite well written. A few townie points. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/67#post_56627245 https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/92#post_56632056 I am seriously getting no scummy vibes from her at all. Idk if I should be worried about that at all… [b][i][u]@/Leremis[/u][/i][/b]: [i]Townlean[/i] [quote name="Leremis" date="2024-04-18 10:00:38" ] [quote name="@/Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 07:46:58" ] Everyone 3 ppl you feel good about 3 you wanna look at Right now go [/quote] as of page 17 hot take gut vibes: good: fearfax, ainsell, storia want to look at: raccoonus, potato, hotpants and i'll revisit this when i've caught up [/quote] As always, my issue is the lack of explanation. I’m aware Tangle didn’t ask for any, but, I dunno, it just feels like an easy way for maf to throw names out without substance. [quote name="Leremis" date="2024-04-18 10:55:20" ] [quote name="hotpants" date="2024-04-18 09:53:43" ] @/softsylveon Normally I don't respond like this, but genuinely what are they supposed to do if at this point you are just being accusatory, provoking them and making them 'defensive' and then claiming that the reason you are being accusatory is because of them being 'defensive.' Why don't you explain, what apart from the 'defensiveness' is causing you to be so accusatory? Just a post either of them made with some general analysis on what you find suspicious maybe? Otherwise it feels like you are just going with the current bandwagon and then claiming it's because of 'defensiveness.' [/quote] page 36 and this stuck out to me as a little odd, so i just want to dogear this for me to come back to [/quote] I don’t believe you ever came back to this. Are you still weirded out about it? [quote name="Leremis" date="2024-04-18 11:18:12" ] finally caught up *weeps* anyway. i feel decent about a raccoon elim because there's a LOT of interaction to look at after. i'll be hanging around and mulling things over until closer to lockdown though [quote name="Leremis" date="2024-04-18 10:00:38" ] [quote name="@/Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 07:46:58" ] Everyone 3 ppl you feel good about 3 you wanna look at Right now go [/quote] as of page 17 hot take gut vibes: good: fearfax, ainsell, storia want to look at: raccoonus, potato, hotpants and i'll revisit this when i've caught up [/quote] as of now: good: potato, tangle, fearfax want to look at: hotpants, artmajor, slairisk and just because people are listed as want to look at, it doesn't mean they're scum in my books. i'd just like to do a deeper dive because i'm getting my wires crossed with this many people i may not have the time to do an iso before eod but if i can nail out this work project tonight i'll have substantially more time tomorrow i hope and also, these three i'd like to see some more from because iirc i didn't see a lot: LostLuminary CaptainTsundere Astaraela [/quote] I see no need to say you are okay with my elim for info purposes and then point out captain. I’ll give some town points here as well. I don’t see a reason maf would call out a quiet player like that. [quote name="Leremis" date="2024-04-18 17:23:21" ] i'm placing a vote on ShinyDecidueye i recognize that the bandwagon moved very quickly on them, and for that reason i think it'll be informative. so i'm willing to take that risk on a d1 elim raccoon would also be informative, and while i'm side eying them because of how they claimed things in the last game, a protection ability sounds decent at this time so i'm giving them the benefit of the doubt for now [/quote] Seems like either vote would be informative for them. I don’t see maf using this reason and then voting the lover of their teammate. [quote name="Leremis" date="2024-04-20 09:45:01" ] [quote name="@/Tanglefire" date="2024-04-20 01:32:16" ] @/Storia when you back, what do you think about raccoon now? @/Artmajor you too @/Slairisk and you @/Leremis and you [/quote] i don't strongly townread her currently but i don't feel terrible about her. some posts feel too desperate but i'm really eyeing the last minute votes on raccoon. a raccoon and lover flip would be interesting for the info but it's not something that i feel like pursuing at this time in the thread, so instead i'm looking into those votes [/quote] I can follow this line of reasoning. +5 town points. [quote name="Leremis" date="2024-04-20 12:21:23" ] i wandered away to process some i dislike how quickly people jumped at SQ. i get tangle has significant thread pull but cmon. i'm gonna iso sq if i can but at a minimum i'm going to look over the posts closer to see where this consensus is coming from i do feel better about starwind and lost at this time though [/quote] Can you explain why you feel better about them? [quote name="Leremis" date="2024-04-20 17:31:48" ] i had to make dinner and i wont have time to get fully caught up before eod. there've been a lot of big posts to read so i don't feel great casting a vote with the amount of info i have currently i'll respond to b00k fully on d3 if i survive but - yes i'm quiet and lurky but that's really how i tend to play because i have a demanding job. vote me if you feel you'll get adequate info [/quote] I just relate to this because I work a ton of hours too lol. This last week at work has just been weird, but I am taking this time to let people know I will be starting a second job next week :3 [b][i][u]@/LostLuminary[/u][/i][/b]: [i]Townsquint - there was a lot of sheeping but nothing else stood out to me[/i] [quote name="LostLuminary" date="2024-04-18 17:51:03" ] Alright, home and finished catching up! I'm still not quite sure how certain one is supposed to be before voting, but (and maybe this is only since I started at the later part) but i think I'm leaning towards Raccoon. They seem overly aggressive towards Tangle (the loud or helpful comment, and ) who has pretty consistently given off town vibes, and they always kinda seem to be pushing for people to scumread more. Again, I'm really not to sure about this (and if that means I should actually not vote to elim, please tell me!) but it sounds like the way these games usually goes involve a lot of gut reads and unsure votes. [/quote] I’m not a huge fan of sheeping. Yeah, she is new too, but as I’ve stated elsewhere (idk if before or after her read) that people are giving too much leeway on the new players sheeping. [quote name="LostLuminary" date="2024-04-19 18:23:51" ] [quote name="Leremis" date="2024-04-19 18:14:19" ] so in light of how that vote turned out, i'm really interested in reviewing who was a late vote on shiny, and who backed off early. presumably mafia would have told each other who the other is paired with which makes those reactions really interesting now [/quote] Hello, one of the late votes here. I'd been trying to figure out who to vote for a bit last-minute and again didn't feel super certain on anyone, but Raccoon seemed suspicious to me based on pretty much the slightly more aggressive reasons I stated in my post. I wanted to actually vote for someone since that seemed to be the thing to do even if one wasn't entirely sure. I do agree that voting Raccoon seems considerably more suspicious now that we know that Cap is mafia -- I suppose the only good defense I have is that [b]I did say that I was open to hearing why I shouldn't vote when uncertain, even if I got it in quite late.[/b] [/quote] I’m not a huge fan of this defense either. You claim you voted me because of my aggression (okay, cool, not the issue with this post) but there seems to be some blame shifting here. Yeah, you said you were open on having your mind changed, but that seems to put the blame on the people who didn’t try and change your mind. [quote name="LostLuminary" date="2024-04-19 19:22:47" ] Okay! Do you want me to try to put everyone on a list or just some people? I'll warn you that it may take a minute regardless -- I know that you said you find the long times a bit suspicious earlier in the thread, but I do want to actually get it right this time. [/quote] This nervousness does scream newbie over scum to me. Just letting you know, don’t focus on being “right.” Town gets things wrong all the time. It’s not the end of the world :3 https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/72#post_56627407 I like how well written this post is. However, it does say “Part One” so, is there a part two? [quote name="LostLuminary" date="2024-04-20 07:56:47" ] Alright, first order of business: lover reveal! It's Starwindrider (thank you for being very sweet and defending me). I don't know how much I can defend myself if the lurking itself is suspicious. My timezone is EST, so rollover is 9:00 pm for me. This was nice for voting (got it in late, but still had time to get it in!) but was less nice when I tried to stay up talking and do reads and such at 2 am. [/quote] I don’t love that people started townreading Lost over this. Do I think the claim is scummy? No, but… I don’t think Star was acting super townie either. Not to mention, we already saw a town/wolf lover pair. [quote name="LostLuminary" date="2024-04-20 08:34:23" ] [quote name="SpiderQueen8" date="2024-04-20 08:22:28" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-20 07:59:10" ] [quote=@/SpiderQueen8] Tangle - There's the stuff I already said regarding possible manipulation of Syl. As well as doing a lot to make himself look more trustworthy than he is. Syl herself I'm still on the fence abt. But since taking out Tangle will take her out too, I guess it doesn't rlly matter what I think of her.[/quote] 1) We can just @/softsylveon and have her talk through why she trusts me. 2) examples?.? if you’re genuinely sussinga and voting me please show where I “do a lot to make myself trustworthy” Also idk how you want me to respond to that. “No, I’m actually just mega trustworthy and you’re overthinking!!!”? [/quote] Regarding 2 - I'm mostly referring to the whole, one sided convo in thread. But also, I think it was Raccoon who said "were they helpful or just loud" and like, assuming Raccoon is in fact town then that means most of the popular suggestions for voting d1 ended up being town. (Raccoon, Shiny, Potato, I might be missing some but that's who I remember off the top of my head) Indicating that while you might have been directing convo, you were at the very least not being correct in your leading. Which personally, if I was wrong on a good chunk of my d1 predictions I would not be immediately like yeah okay, I know all of maf team d2. I'm also curious why Essence is at the top of your townreads while everyone else who voted Raccoon is at the bottom. If you already explained then I must have missed it, my b. But that struck me as odd too. I do genuinely think you're sus at this point. And like I said, even if I'm wrong, voting you out gives more info than any of my other candidates at this point. [/quote] I stand by my earlier reasons for considering Tangle to be town. The one sided conversation was horrific to try to read through, but I think they did just want to talk to softsylveon -- I think regular posts would have been a more effective way to do build trust if that's what they were going for. I wouldn't be surprised if most people just skipped over those and didn't take them into account. While it's not impossible that he's mafia, I think it seems unlikely. Regarding the bit about "yeah okay, I know all of maf team d2," I think that's just how they try to get people to talk. [b]I also already said that I trust softsylveon is town.[/b] [/quote] I didn’t see a reason as to why you found them to be townie. I could have missed it, because I have been working on this readlist for like… 8 hours… my brain is fried. Can you explain your town read of them? Is it just the cryptid messages? Or did they do something else? [quote name="LostLuminary" date="2024-04-20 09:50:33" ] I am going to go ahead and cast my vote for SpiderQueen8. I'm potentially open to changing this later if more information comes forward (I've seen how quickly this thread can move lol) but here's my current reasoning: I'm not a fan of the amount of suspicion that that they threw on softsylveon/Tangle. I don't find their reasoning particularly convincing, which I went over earlier. I know that people who are town can just have incorrect reads, so this isn't certain proof or anything, but it's certainly a factor to take into consideration. I trust my lover very much, and she's remained suspicious of SpiderQueen since the start. I did agree that mafia would be trying to vote out Raccoon to save Cap. SpiderQueen was one of those who did so. The continued suspicion on Raccoon (in this post) honestly bothers me more than the suspicion on Tangle/softsylveon -- I'd expect someone to admit that it was the wrong call instead of sticking with it after the night's reveals. [/quote] Do you have a reason for trusting Star (other than you being lovers?) Other than that, I like how well worded this post is. [quote name="LostLuminary" date="2024-04-20 11:07:21" ] [quote name="StormDreamer" date="2024-04-20 10:44:22" - Snipped - i also don't think raccoon's 1-shot bulletproof-giver makes raccoon necessarily town. even if it is truthful, given that there were two kills and a poisoning last night i think there is 3p kill power, which makes it make sense that mafia might also have some kill protection abilities since they are still at risk from 3p kills. i am going to bed now because it's late and im dying in tired, so i'm going to stick to my guns and place a vote on raccoon because i think raccoon is still the most sus to me right now, and even if i turn out to be wrong i think raccoon + their lover's flip would give us information about the d1 wagons, which is helpful. sorry raccoon once again, i do appreciate your responses to my 1000 questions though T.T [/quote] Again, I really don't understand the votes/suspicion towards Raccoon! It's not the ability that make people believe they're town -- it's the fact that Cap turned out to be a lover of ShinyDecidueye. I imagine that mafia would have tried to get someone unrelated voted out. I know people are saying that they didn't have too much influence, but considering how fast the thread was moving and all the accusations I really think they could have found someone. It makes more sense for mafia to be trying to get people to vote a townsperson. [/quote] I like this post too. I like how you worded what exactly made you change your mind :3 +10 townie points [quote name="LostLuminary" date="2024-04-20 12:34:39" ] The other person I might feel comfortable voting for is Storm, mostly for being suspicious about Raccoon. [/quote] Doesn’t seem paired with someone who flipped maf. I don’t think it’d be maf’s plan to bus two players in a row. [quote name="LostLuminary" date="2024-04-20 13:09:31" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-20 12:38:05" ] [quote name="@/LostLuminary" date="2024-04-20 12:34:39" ] The other person I might feel comfortable voting for is Storm, mostly for being suspicious about Raccoon. [/quote] Aside from the sus on me, is there anything else you see as scummy? [/quote] Not really, which is why I had voted for SpiderQueen8. It's specifically [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/88#post_56630926]this post right here[/url] that felt very suspicious to me -- the logic just doesn't seem to track with the events of the night. I wasn't really worried about her before that. [/quote] I also like this explanation. [quote name="LostLuminary" date="2024-04-20 15:03:11" ] Since people were saying that the way people were voting for SpiderQueen8 is making them nervous, I wanted to look at who is doing it in case there's something I'm missing. The votes had previously been me, Starwindrider, softsylveon, Tanglefire, and RaccoonusDoodus. Tangle and sylveon are trusted for reasons I've already gone over. I do genuinely think that Raccoon is town from the way last night shook out. Star and I had talked over the vote, so we both made the same decision. I'm wondering if the quick traction is a result of the lovers aspect of this game -- people are more likely to vote/talk in pairs than not. I am still open to changing my vote. I outlined my reasons for the original vote here, and the main ones were the people who she mistrusts: Raccoon and Tangle. She's no longer the only person mistrusting Raccoon so that potentially opens up more candidates, and I did already point out in that post that the Tangle one could just be a bad call. I don't think I'm going to change my vote quite yet since the reasons still stand and the quick traction doesn't seem to be as much of a problem to me based on the people who had voted, but I will be listening and keeping an eye out for other people to potentially vote for. [/quote] Ehhh… more sheeping. Not a fan of this one. [b][i][u]@/Slairisk[/u][/i][/b]: [i]Scumlean[/i] [quote name="Slairisk" date="2024-04-18 14:13:46" ] [quote name="@/hotpants" date="2024-04-18 09:03:57" ] I chose Fearfax & Slarisk mainly because I find their 'pokes' as in the questions they've chosen to ask quite strange if that makes sense? Especially Fearfaxes, with the question regarding Tangles opinion on the game mechanics and Slairisks initial question. Like, I just don't understand the objective there. Along with the fact that Slairisk provided no reasoning for their pro-mod elim stance. Like, is it conditional, like mine was? Or would you do it regardless of the context? I'm unsure of Shiny based on what I've seen in the voting thread and the reasoning provided for those votes, it does seem like some sheeping is going on and compared with the reasons that I'm finding Fearfax & Slairisk suspicious so far I'd say that places Shiny at n.1. So I will be placing a vote on them. See here; [quote name="ShinyDecidueye" date="2024-04-18 08:29:42" ] @/RaccoonusDoodus https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/22#post_56612957 Mostly based off of general squinting and me going off of my gut feeling before I go to sleep because there's a chance I might be asleep around EoD [/quote] I need to catch up to make sense of what is happening between ChaoticPotato/Raccoon [/quote] My pro mod elim stance was in general since i've found the benefit of eliming a mod. Actually, i would still prefer to yeet a player on day1. Funnily enough, I Also think that shiny isn't scum since i expect sheeping in the game. [/quote] I don’t love this. Are you willing to write off sheeping behavior because of how large it is? Yes, Shiny flipped town, but this seems like a strange thing to argue. It feels like giving maf a free pass to sheep. [quote name="Slairisk" date="2024-04-18 14:42:02" ] @/Hiii @/RaccoonusDoodus 1. Sure, it is an indicator but I also expect a lot of sheeping because of the pace. If people don't have enough time to think about it then there would probably be more sheeping because they don't have enough time to form opinions. Speaking of which... 2. I have a bunch of nulls. tanglefire and Storia gives off town vibes. I haven't seen Storia speak much as scum before but I'm pretty sure she was actually sick. Tanglefire seems towny to me because he does seem to be contributing. [/quote] Sure, it is fast paced, but I wouldn’t let people get away with not forming their own opinions. Yes, days are 24 hours, but nights are silent. This should be a decent time for people to gather their bearings. I’m not following the logic of being okay with sheeping. [quote name="Slairisk" date="2024-04-18 15:19:01" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 15:00:20" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 14:46:07" ] [quote name="@/Slairisk" date="2024-04-18 14:42:02" ] @/Hiii @/RaccoonusDoodus 1. Sure, it is an indicator but I also expect a lot of sheeping because of the pace. If people don't have enough time to think about it then there would probably be more sheeping because they don't have enough time to form opinions. Speaking of which... 2. I have a bunch of nulls. tanglefire and Storia gives off town vibes. I haven't seen Storia speak much as scum before but I'm pretty sure she was actually sick. Tanglefire seems towny to me because he does seem to be contributing. [/quote] Was Tangle helpful, or was she loud? [/quote] [b][/b] You also didn't answer who you'd vote for, and there is only 3 hours left in the phase. [/quote] Shoot, I wasn't paying attention to the time. [b]Reading back at Tangle's posts, his recent posts seem to be filler.[/b] I liked when he was defending Nastina since I also townlean Nastina but I don't understand why he said something about switching to shiny but offer no reasons for it and didn't actually switch. I'm feeling town vibes from Nastina because I don't think that kind of defense would come from scum. I genuinely think that nastina thinks that shiny is town. I don't think ChaoticPotato is automatically town since 1. it could be that scum has an ability to help town to look more towny(which I've seen) and 2. it could also mean that the players requesting the help are scum and the person offering help isn't actually a helper(Which I've also seen). Both of the scenarios are unlikely but we should keep them in mind. [/quote] That was a quick switch up. Also “I genuinely think that nastina thinks that shiny is town.” Possible TMI? “I don't think ChaoticPotato is automatically town since 1. it could be that scum has an ability to help town to look more towny(which I've seen) and 2. it could also mean that the players requesting the help are scum and the person offering help isn't actually a helper(Which I've also seen). Both of the scenarios are unlikely but we should keep them in mind.” Cap also latched onto this. :squints: I’m not liking this post much either. [quote name="Slairisk" date="2024-04-18 15:51:09" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 15:32:14" ] :eyes: Honestly, valid. May still need to keep an eye on Potat. It was kind of weird she was pretty much town confirmed after that ability claim. Though, food for thought, she could have just told Tangle in maf chat. So, yes, weird, I'm still going to hesitantly town read Potato [/quote] I'm going to clarify something: I'm saying that the players requesting help are pretending to have the problem and are scum with the person offering help [/quote] Huh… that would be an elaborate conspiracy theory over in maf chat. [quote name="Slairisk" date="2024-04-19 18:13:09" ] [quote name="autumnseas" date="2024-04-19 18:06:36" ] i was SUPPOSED to have a giant prewritten readlist ready by now... but alas. there are just so many of you. i will continue working on it and probably ignore other thread convo for a bit. but wow that was a bloody night also who tf poisoned the MOD [/quote] I doubt it was scum because killing 2 players would probably be more beneficial for them unless it was to decrease the amount of information town gains on a death flip. [/quote] Do you have info on what is happening in maf chat? [quote name="Slairisk" date="2024-04-20 11:10:18" ] [quote name="@/SpiderQueen8" date="2024-04-19 18:56:33" ] Slairisk - Neutral/Slight Townlean Don’t know what to make of this slot. Hasn’t rlly said anything that makes me lean one way or another. The Hiii death makes me think town? Waiting to see more. [/quote] Why would Hiii's death make me look more town? And also, you said you think Tangle's wolf but your only case against him seems to be his chat which I don't think is a very strong reason. [/quote] Oh… are we back to town reading Tangle? Do you have a reason as to why? I didn’t see one in thread. [b][i][u]@/Starwindrider[/u][/i][/b]: [i]Scumlean[/i] These posts just kind of feel like she is trying to get a feel of the game: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/7#post_56610440 https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/8#post_56610490 https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/11#post_56612099 https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/13#post_56612423 https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/14#post_56612478 https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/18#post_56612778 https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/20#post_56612858 https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/20#post_56612892 https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/25#post_56613113 https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/25#post_56613122 https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/26#post_56613133 https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/26#post_56613171 https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/63#post_56627035 https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/64#post_56627082 https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/64#post_56627086 https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/64#post_56627126 https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/65#post_56627152 https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/66#post_56627217 (not trying to learn game mechanics, but still valid to my point) 18/46 posts (ish, I don’t think I linked them all) that add nothing. That’s almost 40% of her posts. Kind of makes me squint (ish). The only reason I am squinting is because the other 60% of posts also don’t have a lot of scumhunting happening. [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-18 05:18:49" ] @/StormDreamer Does your change of mind come from everyone else's inputs, or were you intending on it being a joke? [/quote] I like the poking here. [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-18 07:43:42" ] [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-18 07:38:44" ] thanks for reminding me that its a 24 hour day oh god i'll have to actually vote bc EOD for me is when im honk shoo [/quote] Same :'D @/Storia And I still have the flu so I will have to honk shoo earlier tonight. Are you going to put a vote? [/quote] I would say this is one of two things: 1. A new player latching on to an experienced player OR 2. Pairing. Iirc, Lost and Star claimed lovers, so possible maf pairing [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-18 07:57:44" ] @/Storia Ah okay makes sense. [quote]ust a smol reminder that its a good idea to not just follow/listen to everyone in the game bc obviously, they could be lying (heck I COULD BE LYING at this moment lmao)[/quote] Gotcha. Won't be bandwagoning unless I have a good enough reason (is bandwagon even a thing in non-rp maf? [emoji=coatl confused size=1]) I might not end up putting a vote for this day. That's because of how the game timing is rather inconvenient for me (the last 9 hours of a game day are sleep hours for me) and I am sick so I won't be staying up. [b]But feel free to dissuade me or tell me why not-voting is a bad idea. It's my first time so I'm not very sure what the norm is [/b][emoji=coatl happy size=1] [/quote] I’m not a fan of the bolded parts. Could just be newbie behavior though… It jut comes off as a willingness to be sheepy [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-18 08:22:47" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 07:46:58" ] Everyone 3 ppl you feel good about 3 you wanna look at Right now go [/quote] I am trying to get this out before I have to sleep like, now, and this is my first game so please take it with a pinch of salt. Ainsell Storia ArtMajor softsylveon Tanglefire ShinyDecidueye [/quote] I like that she still gave a readlist. I do notice that Storia was in the town section. I’m unsure if this is just a bias as Storia was kind of coaching (ish) her in thread. [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-18 08:35:45" ] I'm going to sleep and won't be around until the day ends. I won't be voting because of this. (earlier I opened the floor to anyone who wants to tell me why this is a bad idea, and afaik I got no responses) All the best everyone [emoji=coatl happy size=1] [/quote] Still not a huge fan of the sheeping behavior. Yes, may be newbie behavior. I just don’t like it. [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-19 20:34:53" ] [quote name="@/Tanglefire" date="2024-04-19 20:29:48" ] Hi lukeh everyone wallposts here and good luck catching up becayse I do kinda wanna kill whoever you just quoted [/quote] autumnseas? Why? Do you think she's maf? [/quote] More poking. :thumbsup: [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-19 20:51:53" ] @/Tanglefire You asked LostLuminary to give an answer that isn't "an answer that looks very perfected in wolfchat" What is an answer that is not very perfected in wolfchat? [/quote] Pairing with Lost. Makes sense based on the later claims. [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-19 20:55:45" ] [quote name="Lukeh" date="2024-04-19 20:53:53" ] [quote name="Lukeh" date="2024-04-19 20:52:05" ] [quote name="LostLuminary" date="2024-04-18 17:51:03" ] Alright, home and finished catching up! I'm still not quite sure how certain one is supposed to be before voting, but (and maybe this is only since I started at the later part) but i think I'm leaning towards Raccoon. They seem overly aggressive towards Tangle (the loud or helpful comment, and ) who has pretty consistently given off town vibes, and they always kinda seem to be pushing for people to scumread more. Again, I'm really not to sure about this ([b]and if that means I should actually not vote to elim, please tell me[/b]!) but it sounds like the way these games usually goes involve a lot of gut reads and unsure votes. [/quote] i cant see lost luminarys vote though [/quote] why do they say this as wolf trying to get a mis-elim on a town and save a partner [/quote] That's why I doubt they're wolf to be very honest. I said something similar in my own post to which no one responded, and I know Lost is also a mafia newbie like me. So I'm inclined to think it was a newbie vote more than anything [/quote] I feel like people are forgetting that, yes, it is a newbie behavior. That doesn’t clear them from being mafia. Same thing with [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/70#post_56627362]this[/url] post. [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-19 21:08:54" ] @/Tanglefire I do agree that the bolded section Lukeh pointed out is newbie-like. In fact I said something similar. With that statement in consideration, do you still think as strongly of Lost being mafia? [/quote] More pairing with Lost. Instead of finding other people who are scummy, or defending Lost with something other than “it’s newbie behavior.” Not a huge fan. [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-19 21:13:31" ] My very cursory done ranking: Town Storia, ArtMajor Tanglefire, LostLuminary Neutral Town leaning: softsylveon No thoughts rn: fearfax, Leremis, Slairisk, StormDreamer, B00KW0RM, Lukeh Mafia leaning: RaccoonusDoodus, autumnseas, EmbertheSkywing, SpiderQueen8 Mafia [/quote] A readlist with no explanations. In fact, I haven’t seen Star poke any of these people and ask them questions. In fact, she is just mirroring the opinions of those around her. [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-19 22:50:12" ] Also. I remembered that Ainsell asked me why I put Tangle on the “players you wanna look into” list. And I suspect some people may be wondering why I changed and put Tangle in town today. I put Tangle in that category not because I think they’re maf but because I genuinely wanted to know more/see more about them. I rarely encounter players who drive discussions as much as Tangle has been (/gen) so that stood out to me. I’ve done enough seeing though and now I think that Tangle is more town on the scale. [/quote] I don’t love this. So… you didn’t scumread her? I don’t know. I don’t like how it doesn’t feel like you are trying to scumhunt. [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-20 07:35:59" ] [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-20 07:21:23" ] i think i've vaguely caught up (mega sleepy), and racon is still ??????? in my book but i feel like lost is going to be my vote, the way she added her vote for racon at the end of the day felt really weird [/quote] @/Storia Is this your only reason? [/quote] Poking Storia. I like the poking :3 [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-20 07:43:40" ] @/Storia Voting someone because they happened to be the last vote for the opposite wagon is a little iffy to me. [emoji=coatl confused size=1] And Lost said in the thread before that she was busy for the whole day, so unless that was a lie, she wasn't lurking. What do mafia gain from a lurking inactive member anyway? That got Capt exiled along with Shiny. From what I've read, mafia needs to have threadpull [b](Tangle didn't suspect me as maf precisely because I don't have that).[/b] Lost evidently doesn't have that. Did you see Lukeh's post that bolded out one of Lost's statements as a newbie indicative? Even Tangle agreed that it was. [/quote] Lowkey implies we should be suspecting you. [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-20 07:47:05" ] @/Tanglefire Oh I thought you meant anti-Raccoon as in "I am against voting Raccoon" ([emoji=coatl deadpan size=1] at myself) Yeah, I'm a little iffy on Raccoon. But a little more iffy on others. [/quote] Can you explain why you are iffy? [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-20 07:48:48" ] @/Storia As in, you said Lost is a bit like lurking maf. But I don't see why maf would be lurking [emoji=coatl confused size=1] Yes, I think she's town. Like Tangle, you and ArtMajor. As I stated in my ranking list today. [/quote] Kind of contradicting yourself as you said you were iffy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/80#post_56629587]here[/url]. Yes, I am aware that you were not saying you were scumreading her. But, I haven’t seen you really scumread anyone. [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-20 07:53:01" ] @/Storia Do you think Tangle is town? [/quote] [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-20 07:56:26" ] @/Storia SpiderQueen8 put a vote for Tanglefire. She voted Raccoonus yesterday too. Any thoughts? [/quote] More pairing with Storia. [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-20 07:58:12" ] [quote name="LostLuminary" date="2024-04-20 07:56:47" ] Alright, first order of business: lover reveal! It's Starwindrider (thank you for being very sweet and defending me). [/quote] Confirmed. You're welcome - I will die for you (literally. we have no choice /lh) [emoji=heart size=1] [/quote] Leads me to believe Storia and Star are maf buddies due to the amount of pairing I can see. [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-20 08:06:16" ] If I thought Lost was a threat to town I wouldn't defend her as strongly. I'd have gone out as a sacrifice much like Shiny was. But I don't want to exile 2 towns today, so I'm trying to save Lost and myself [/quote] Is it possible to focus more on scumhunting on D3? I haven’t seen much of that from you. [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-20 08:20:06" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-20 08:14:39" ] [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-20 08:06:16" ] If I thought Lost was a threat to town I wouldn't defend her as strongly. I'd have gone out as a sacrifice much like Shiny was. But I don't want to exile 2 towns today, so I'm trying to save Lost and myself [/quote] Who do you think we should vote instead? Might actually not vote Lost [/quote] Personally, I am looking at SpiderQueen8 for her read against you. Also keeping in mind that she voted Raccoon yesterday, but that's a little less important of a point. I'm currently also looking at autumnseas, since you prompted Storia to look into her. Can I clarify that you suspect autumnseas because of the post [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/54#post_56618327]here[/url]? [/quote] What exactly about SQ’s read made you squint? Was it solely because you townread Tangle? Is there no possibility that Tangle could in fact be scum? [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-20 08:52:37" ] Also going to put a vote for SpiderQueen8. This is not because I'm hopping on a bandwagon after Tangle/sheeping with Tangle. I have thought that SpiderQueen8 is maf leaning since the start of the day, as proven here. Feel free to ping me if you want more thoughts. [/quote] Feels like sheeping as the linked post doesn’t have any explanations as to why you find her scummy. [b][i][u]@/Storia[/u][/i][/b]: [i]Scumlean[/i] (Bear with me on this one. There were 74 posts T^T) [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-17 23:44:48" ] [quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2024-04-17 23:43:09" ] If I find no one sus enough to vote, I would rather vote no elim or not vote at all than for the mod. I already mentioned why earlier, but I also agree with Tangle: I fail to see what info it would bring, especially since we don't know who the mod’s lover is. It's normal for Potato to be pro-mod elim, but I don't like how she seemingly went back on it when poked: [quote=@/ChaoticPotato]Eh, yes I said I was pro mod elim, but IDRT that's alignment indicative of me? I've always headhunted the mods. I do agree that it's a bit of a waste with dandelion seeing as how the mods don't have a rolecard, but I was doing it for the funnies[/quote] [/quote] yeah thanks for doing my work for ke lol, that was what made me squinty at potat, it seems like shes doing a bit of retreating when probed [/quote] [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-17 23:48:55" ] i felt like a natural potat response there would be "ive always headhunted the mods lol its funni lets go" instead of "yeah i agree its a waste", sounds a litttllle out of character, based off of what i know of her [/quote] I feel like this is a strange reason to squint at Potato. Like, it really seemed seemed like most people agreed it would be a waste, but when Potato said it would be a waste she was accused of backtracking? (Yes, I am writing this knowing Potato’s death flip) While I do agree with [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/12#post_56612282]this[/url] post that says we didn’t have a lot of interaction, I also think it would be NAI. I say this as the last game, Potato was mafia, yes, but I wasn’t town. I was 3p. So the statement “in general, to me, if either one is town, they would have at least had more interactions between them, but i feel like this game their actual interactions in thread have been quite sparse,” is incorrect. Yes, it says “in general,” but she also mentions the last game in the linked post, where she knew I was 3p, not town. (TLDR: I don’t think mine and Potato’s means either of us would be scummy) [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-18 07:52:49" ] [center]-snip-[/center] also, bc i will sleep soon, i'll put a vote on potato, maybe im a little wary since i came off a game with her as maf but she doesn't read town to me atm so that's enough reason. [/quote] In my experience, Potato usually acts 3p when she is town, not townie. Like, the first half of her name (Chaotic) lol. Not saying the post above is AI, I just found it funny especially since she flipped green. [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-18 08:20:01" ] im not fully 100% assured of my racon/potat pairing but im almost certain potat is scum bc all her posts after saying she'd vote me just gives off Panic energy and in the scum way, yeah. im content with falling asleep on that vote [/quote] As of this post, you haven’t actually given a reason that she is scum, aside from her agreeing that a mod elim would be a waste (something you also agreed with) and she and I haven’t been down each others’ throats. I don’t fully understand the scumread her. Yes, I do know the flip now, but I was always townreading her. She was acting like town!potat. [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-18 08:31:57" ] also since im still awake let me attempt to explain my thought process in a conscious way (1)i was initially sus of potat because of the kind of retreating vibes she gave when probed about the pro mod vote stance. i feel like its a bit out of character here. but that hadnt let me to immediately vote her, i literally only placed it when it got late for me a while ago. and im not really just saying "oh shes panicking thats the only reason shes scum" no, its more of also this. (2)i cant quote cause mobile but she says she hates meta reading and yet in the same sentence she is saying im sus because of how i spell racon. like, that is actually MORE meta than any of the meta analysis ive used which were actually based off gameplay, that alone really gives me vibes that her vote on me is omgus/panik and not a real sus of me. (3)and then i found her readlist pretty much weird??? some players havent said anything iirc aside from intros yet she is able to townread them?? from what vibes exactly?? (4)that, and all the really panicky sounding posts just dont reassure me shes town. so yeah, i feel rather confident in my vote because of this. [/quote] 1. I don’t like this reasoning. I didn’t see it as backtracking, she was just agreeing a mod elim would be a waste. I have already mentioned my issues with this above. 2. Yeah, like I made a joke about it, but if Potato was serious, then that’d be kind of weird. I’ll agree with that if she was serious about it (I’m not doing an ISO of her so idk if she was serious) 3. Isn’t that the point of intros? To get vibes off of people. I mean, of course introducing yourself as well, but (iirc) most people answered two questions in their intro as well. “Are you pro mod-elim?” And “If you had a gun, would you shoot it?” I feel like starting to townread people isn’t the worst thing in the world. 4. This is a large game and everyone is part of a lovers pair. I feel like some panicking is to be expected, even from town. [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-18 08:47:18" ] @/chaoticpotato very well. could you at least, then, if you genuinely think im scum bc of my racon spelling, try to consider a world where that isnt true. am i scummy for any other reason than saying racon. and if not, then who would you be voting for in the world where i am town. like if you genuinely dont believe that i am, please do try to envision that, then only i can do the same of you [/quote] This post feels like it is unnaturally aggressive coming from Storia. [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-18 08:50:10" ] @/spiderqueen8 why is storm closer to your scumleans, aside from just her not having posted much? [/quote] Just noting this one down knowing how Storm flipped. :eyes: NAI right now, but I will be looking for more pairing esque posts. [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-18 09:12:20" ] i can see the valid reasoning but im not going to vote shiny, i know shes never played and only specced nonrp maf before, she doesnt sound like she had any input from mafteam (at least so far), so im not sold shes maf [/quote] [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-18 09:13:22" ] there also seems much less resistance to the shiny vote train than either potat or racon voted so im kinda squinty here if she does get elimmed and flip town [/quote] Okay, yeah, Shiny was town, but at least Cap was mafia. Also, for someone who [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/6#post_56610265]said[/url] there were 5-6 mafia members, you do kind of seemed tunneled on just two people. I have seen you giving townie points to other players, but I haven’t seen you mention (at the time of the post) anyone else who pings your radar. Maybe no one did, but it seemed the thread was convinced that Patoo and I were scum, yet I didn’t really see anyone else scumhunting.
dandelionfires wrote on 2024-04-23 11:12:18:
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-23 11:10:34:
@/Dandelionfires

Am I okay to post my 41 page readlist in all of its glory since I died N2 and never got to post it T^T

Yes!

PRE-WRITTEN POST

Here is my readlist. I apologize for the length. (ISOs I did D2 are not being redone):

@/ArtMajor: Neutral Lovers with Dande so no scumbuddy at least.

I may do an in depth ISO later, but I’m running out of time to work on this. I’m keeping her at neutral right now based on the Ember switch. Because, I am not feeling great about Ember, I’ll probably just do an ISO of her D1 later, and then work on a full ISO when I have time. (Yes, she is at the top of this list. I do not do my ISOs in the order in which they are listed.)

@/B00KW0RM: Townlean
B00KW0RM wrote on 2024-04-18 08:53:44:
Oh my goodness I just spent an hour catching up... the post count is crazy!

Okay, definitely not doing a readlist on every single player because a lot would end up as neutrals for light posting.

Town vibes:
fearfax - asking good questions early, driving discussion with pointed questions to specific people, always a good sign for town early on

1.)Storia - a much higher level of interaction and strong opinions (whether or not I agree with them fully) than when she was scum last game. This might be kinda meta, but it's what I'm feeling.
-snip-

2.) I don't really have a third, but I would put light posters like CaptainTsundere, hotpants, LostLuminary, Astaraela, autumnseas, and everyone else with 1-2 posts here because there's just not much to go off of.

I'm going to vote for ShinyDecidueye at the moment, as that's the only person I can give a definitive reason for voting rn (the sheeping vote on Raccoon). I'll be around until E0D though, so that's by no means set in stone.

1.) Storia’s inactivity last game was due to IRL distractions. Her activity is NAI imo
2.) Hmm, going to give some townie points here. There really wasn’t a reason to list Cap as someone she’d look at if she was maf. She could have easily just ignored the quiet posters (like everyone kind of did) but I don’t see why she would call out her maf buddy when she could have wagoned somewhere else

B00KW0RM wrote on 2024-04-18 09:04:47:
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 08:58:55:
@/Hiii

What did slairisk do to get the bottom

I'm curious about that too, but I also want to know why Ainsell and hotpants made it to the top. Ainsell's been posting a bit so I can see how you might like those vibes. But hotpants hasn't said much. I don't have anything against them, just curious why you like them more than others.

I like the poking here.

B00KW0RM wrote on 2024-04-18 11:41:21:
-snip-
To everyone who says "I don't know who else to vote for": There are 24 of us, including the mod. And no elim gives 25 voting options besides straight up not voting. Go find someone else to be sus of. Voting for Raccoon just because the majority are or Tangle is (I know you're thinking that lol) doesn't mean you should to. Sorry about the little rant, sheeping is my pet peeve in these games if you can't tell.

While this does seem kind of aggressive, I do agree with the bolded part. In fact, I had called out the sheeping, and it just kind of felt like people were dismissive of it until it was people voting for Shiny. So, just giving B00K some townie points for calling out the sheeping as well. More calling out the sheeping here.

B00KW0RM wrote on 2024-04-19 19:31:56:
-snip-
As for who might be scum because of how they voted, I'm inclined to agree that Raccoon and her partner are likely to both be town because of Cap's alignment and the late push on Raccoon. Of course, this is assuming maf are fully aware of who all their partners are, which is probable, since I haven't heard anyone say they don't even know who they're paired with.

People haven’t disagreed with this statement yet. Going to go ahead and agree everyone knows who their lovers are.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/85#post_56630253 (wordwall. I don’t wanna fight the quoting)

“I feel like people missed this bolded part. I see that the sus has been moving off @/LostLuminary, but that might be primarily because of increased activity. Therefore, I would like to submit this soft investigative claim as evidence to the court that Lost should not be eliminated this phase (I'm not asking you to roleclaim btw). I'm inclined to believe that her vote on Raccoon is indeed explained by a newbie wanting to vote and only having two options, then picking what seemed the better of the two. Also, if I were in that situation, I would probably vote to tie it up and let RNG decided (as we thought) if I wasn't convinced Shiny was maf.”

More townie points. I don’t think maf would call out this softclaim, and would instead, either push for an elim, or ignore it and go for a NK.

B00KW0RM wrote on 2024-04-20 12:43:34:
Okay, I'm back for a few hours! But I won't be available the two hours before EoD, sorry. I'm going to see a play, and cell phone use is rather frowned upon. I'll try to get on at intermission, but no guarantees.

I know I said I would look at the people who looked at three votes on Shiny in 15 minutes (mine, Raccoon's, and hotpants's) and said woah, not doing that! My reasoning was that any maf member seeing a wagon that would eliminate a teammate (assuming Cap had shared who their lover was) would try to stop it. But now that I'm seeing almost the same thing happening to SpiderQueen8, I'm having that same reaction of woah, I don't know that I want to go there. Because I see two possibilities: either maf is like heck yeah, we've got a good miselim going! or town really has found someone who's suspicious and the maf have no traction against it. Or are offline.

So I'm going to look at SQ8's posts first to see what I think is happening there and then maybe I'll back track to look at opponents to Shiny's elim.

With the shorter day phases, plus the large number of players, I feel everything will feel like a wagon.

B00KW0RM wrote on 2024-04-20 13:22:47:
SpiderQueen8 wrote on 2024-04-20 13:02:47:
B00KW0RM wrote on 2024-04-20 12:48:46:
Oh and did you see this (underlined) question? I saw you popped back in and said you didn't have anything to say at the moment... But I'm really curious about this. Even if you just say "I don't wanna answer that."

B00KW0RM wrote on 2024-04-20 09:14:20:
Okay, I've caught up and I have a bit of time before I head back to work, so I just want to point out a few things I think may have been overlooked, and when I get back from work in about 3 hours I'll have a readlist figured out.
@/SpiderQueen8 wrote on 2024-04-20 06:57:05:
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-20 06:12:34:
We’ve found each other town.

I’ve also found you maf now :thumbs up:

Found as in like, invest? Or just trusting your own reads. You said it yourself, your reads weren't accurate d1 so I guess I just don't understand what the advantage is of speaking in code where there's a 50/50 chance you're talking to maf (I know that's not actually how statistics works but you get it) as opposed to in the open where yes, maf will hear you, but also town will definitely hear too. And it'll help clear you.

All I'm saying is personally, if I didn't know my lover's alignment, I would not be this trusting. Especially after Syl got lightly sussed d1

This bolded part makes it sound like you DO know the alignment of your lover, and you trust them. Is that accurate? Or am I reading into the phrasing here?

*snip*

Yunno what, I don't see much harm in answering so I'll just say it (this is kinda what I was waiting to reveal but at this point it might not even help so why wait). My lover and I share a passive that allows us to tell we're both town. You were correct in your reading. My worry at this point is even if my lover publicly agrees with my claim, it's super easy to write that off as "okay you're both maf then, of course you would say that".

I'd have brought it up sooner but neither of us have an active ability that we'd be able to use to prove we're town (at least as far as I know)

Thanks. It didn't even occur to me that that was what you were waiting to get permission for, so sorry if my asking put too much pressure on you. That makes the wording of the post in question a lot clearer. It also makes me feel better about you (of course, it is possible that you're w/w claiming to see each other as town) but because you hinted at it I'm inclined to believe it. At least, I'll believe that you see each other as town, though it is also possible for a godfather passive to exist I guess. Not putting much stock into that at the moment though.

Lowkey didn’t think about this at the time. Sure, all death flips are accurate, but that’s all that was specified.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/92#post_56632213 (wordwall)

Ultimately, this just feels very thought out and worded well.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/93#post_56632616 (wordwall)

I’m mostly confused on why you voted for Leremis. By the end of the ISO, you seemed to be more townreading her than scumreading her. Was your reasoning purely that you didn’t know who else to vote for? If so, :squints: I don’t like that reasoning to much. Not voting/no-elim were an option. I know you said you didn’t have time to do another ISO, which, fair, so why vote for someone you are townreading?

B00KW0RM wrote on 2024-04-20 16:23:42:
I don't have like... any time left, so I'm going to vote for Leremis anyway, since I don't feel comfortable voting for Storm without looking at her posts myself. I'm not convinced Leremis is maf, but I don't like the content of her posts, so I'm choosing to ignore the order of her vote for now. This sounds like terrible reasoning, but it's what I've got.

If anyone reeeeaaaally needs me, ping me, and I'll try to respond at intermission.

Yeah, I’m just not a huge fan of the reason for voting her. The “I’m not convinced Leremis is maf” is what is really getting to me.

@/EmbertheSkywing: Nuetral/scumsquint

Ngl, I kind of ignored D1 for her because I could not get a read on her from those 5 (?) posts. The 3p claim makes it make sense in my brain. So… ye. Staring at D2.

EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2024-04-19 18:26:45:
@/SpiderQueen8 wrote:
My intro post? Which part is hedgy exactly? I'm just answering the icebreaker questions there. I guess maybe my modelim stance is a lil shaky but I'm not the only one to say similar things (ie. not looking for modelim unless we have no other options)

I meant the mod elim stance, considering I also said this:
Quote:
(a bit outdated because my reasoning has to do with the mod elim conversation, but that gives me a reason to look into them more when I have the time)

But I probably should've clarified more. The reason it came across that way is that there was no further explanation after “Not strictly against it”.

I do feel good about this explanation on the original read of SQ.

EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2024-04-20 01:02:09:
@/autumnseas Yes. If I died before I had the chance to swap, I would've lost.

@/StormDreamer wrote:
noted that shiny's wagon caused a mafia death so if nat was mafia and raccoon's loverpair were both townies, nat voting shiny would not make sense, given that the votes were close. but i think i'm still entertaining the idea of raccoon potentially being scum (and the reason why mafia would want shiny/cap dead over raccoon was if raccoon was more of a powerful role (i.e. with a convert?).

??? You say you're aware of the d1 and n1 flips, but are unaware that Nat flipped as town?

I also like this poking, especially after seeing Storm’s flip. I don’t believe people were really scumreading her yet.

EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2024-04-20 16:04:16:
I’m looking through Spider's posts right now, and I don't know if maf!Spider would risk pointing fingers at a player who is commonly townleaned.

Possible pairing with SQ.

There was no other scumhunting from her D2 either. It was mostly explaining her ability and why she chose to switch with Art. No vote was placed either. Yes, she poked Storm, but nothing came of it. I’m not quite willing to town read her quite yet.

fearfax @/TheSilverScepter: Nuetral/Townsquint

Fearfax: D1, there seemed to not be much scumhunting here either, but they were asking questions and having some back and forth with Tangle.
fearfax wrote on 2024-04-18 08:06:30:
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 07:46:58:
Everyone

3 ppl you feel good about
3 you wanna look at

Right now go
Storia
Art
B00K

Syl
Star
Deci

Gave a readlist. yes, I am still biased against readlists without explanations.

fearfax wrote on 2024-04-18 08:21:17:
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 08:09:57:
This: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/19#post_56612792
was passable. Not bad actually

Then the next post this: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/19#post_56612817
Becomes funny

are we about to have my worse game in the past year or did we actually crack it d1
stay tune next on lover’s mafia
Potato sounds panicky which I would treat as not indicative, but I'm not sure why that would lead town!Potato to sus Storia.

I like this post. It makes sense in my brain. That’s all. I don’t have a lot to add here either.

fearfax wrote on 2024-04-18 08:39:39:
I'd love to stay and camp thread but I am busy. I voted for Syl because I'm not picking up on strong town vibes right now.

Not a huge fan of the lack of explanation here.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/49#post_56617058 (wordwall)

This was very throughout, and explained their thoughts well. I don’t see any contradictions. I’ll give some townie points here.

This post feels slightly aggressive. But, it seemed to be a misunderstanding (here)

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/93#post_56632926

I find this post to also be well thought out. I don’t hold any issues with it either. A couple more town points.

TheSilverScepter: Welcome !!!

@/Hotpants: Townread
hotpants wrote on 2024-04-18 05:27:23:
I'm just catching up with the thread now, I'm in the process of writing the draft for my bachelors thesis which is due on Monday so I am going to be a bit on-and-off in terms of replying until then, but will try to be as active as I can

Doesn't what Tangle said mean that each time we vote out a mafia player we also vote out a town player with the mixed pairings? I think there must be some kind of mix of the two possibilities too, because the buy-one-get-one-free deal on double mafia pairings would be almost too good for town, but then the mixed pairings would mean that town are stuck eliminating one of their own each time they eliminate mafia. What if we are forced to eliminate an important role like the doctor etc. because they're paired with mafia?

Overall, it seems like a good setup for the mods to cause a lot of confusion

I like the bolded question. This post does feel very townie to me.

hotpants wrote on 2024-04-18 07:28:02:
Ainsell wrote on 2024-04-18 07:12:38:
Five hours and relatively few posts later doesn't seem like a good reason to cast a vote back, especially considering Raccoon has played with Tangle a few times now. It read as OMGUS/frustration vote at the least to me.

I think I'd agree with your take here on the Raccoon/Tangle situation. While Raccoons behaviour does seem suspicious as a self preservation vote this early into the day when there was no-one else pointing fingers at them is definetly enough to squint at, it might also be out of frustration.

@/RaccoonusDoodus

Is your vote purely for self preservation, with you planning on changing it if another good candidate appears, or do you actually believe that Tangle is scum (or is as scummy as someone can be this early in the game)?

I like how she asked a clarifying question. I can see how my reaction was quite scummy, but if maf was (I still think this is the case) creating a wagon against me, I don’t think maf would be one of the few people asking questions to allow me to defend myself.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/30#post_56613419

I like how this readlist had explanations. Again, yes. I am biased towards readlists with explanations. I still feel like maf would be more willing to drop names without explanations.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/46#post_56615909

This post also feels quite well written. A few townie points.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/67#post_56627245
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/92#post_56632056

I am seriously getting no scummy vibes from her at all. Idk if I should be worried about that at all…

@/Leremis: Townlean
Leremis wrote on 2024-04-18 10:00:38:
@/Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 07:46:58:
Everyone

3 you wanna look at

Right now go

as of page 17 hot take gut vibes:

good: fearfax, ainsell, storia

want to look at: raccoonus, potato, hotpants

and i'll revisit this when i've caught up

As always, my issue is the lack of explanation. I’m aware Tangle didn’t ask for any, but, I dunno, it just feels like an easy way for maf to throw names out without substance.

Leremis wrote on 2024-04-18 10:55:20:
hotpants wrote on 2024-04-18 09:53:43:
@/softsylveon

Normally I don't respond like this, but genuinely what are they supposed to do if at this point you are just being accusatory, provoking them and making them 'defensive' and then claiming that the reason you are being accusatory is because of them being 'defensive.'

Why don't you explain, what apart from the 'defensiveness' is causing you to be so accusatory? Just a post either of them made with some general analysis on what you find suspicious maybe? Otherwise it feels like you are just going with the current bandwagon and then claiming it's because of 'defensiveness.'

page 36 and this stuck out to me as a little odd, so i just want to dogear this for me to come back to

I don’t believe you ever came back to this. Are you still weirded out about it?

Leremis wrote on 2024-04-18 11:18:12:
finally caught up *weeps*

anyway. i feel decent about a raccoon elim because there's a LOT of interaction to look at after. i'll be hanging around and mulling things over until closer to lockdown though
Leremis wrote on 2024-04-18 10:00:38:
@/Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 07:46:58:
Everyone

3 you wanna look at

Right now go

as of page 17 hot take gut vibes:

good: fearfax, ainsell, storia

want to look at: raccoonus, potato, hotpants

and i'll revisit this when i've caught up

as of now:

good: potato, tangle, fearfax

want to look at: hotpants, artmajor, slairisk

and just because people are listed as want to look at, it doesn't mean they're scum in my books. i'd just like to do a deeper dive because i'm getting my wires crossed with this many people

i may not have the time to do an iso before eod but if i can nail out this work project tonight i'll have substantially more time tomorrow i hope

and also, these three i'd like to see some more from because iirc i didn't see a lot:
LostLuminary
CaptainTsundere
Astaraela

I see no need to say you are okay with my elim for info purposes and then point out captain. I’ll give some town points here as well. I don’t see a reason maf would call out a quiet player like that.

Leremis wrote on 2024-04-18 17:23:21:
i'm placing a vote on ShinyDecidueye

i recognize that the bandwagon moved very quickly on them, and for that reason i think it'll be informative. so i'm willing to take that risk on a d1 elim

raccoon would also be informative, and while i'm side eying them because of how they claimed things in the last game, a protection ability sounds decent at this time so i'm giving them the benefit of the doubt for now

Seems like either vote would be informative for them. I don’t see maf using this reason and then voting the lover of their teammate.

Leremis wrote on 2024-04-20 09:45:01:
@/Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-20 01:32:16:
@/Storia when you back, what do you think about raccoon now?

@/Artmajor you too

@/Slairisk and you

@/Leremis and you

i don't strongly townread her currently but i don't feel terrible about her. some posts feel too desperate but i'm really eyeing the last minute votes on raccoon. a raccoon and lover flip would be interesting for the info but it's not something that i feel like pursuing at this time in the thread, so instead i'm looking into those votes

I can follow this line of reasoning. +5 town points.

Leremis wrote on 2024-04-20 12:21:23:
i wandered away to process some

i dislike how quickly people jumped at SQ. i get tangle has significant thread pull but cmon. i'm gonna iso sq if i can but at a minimum i'm going to look over the posts closer to see where this consensus is coming from

i do feel better about starwind and lost at this time though

Can you explain why you feel better about them?

Leremis wrote on 2024-04-20 17:31:48:
i had to make dinner and i wont have time to get fully caught up before eod. there've been a lot of big posts to read so i don't feel great casting a vote with the amount of info i have currently

i'll respond to b00k fully on d3 if i survive but - yes i'm quiet and lurky but that's really how i tend to play because i have a demanding job. vote me if you feel you'll get adequate info

I just relate to this because I work a ton of hours too lol. This last week at work has just been weird, but I am taking this time to let people know I will be starting a second job next week :3

@/LostLuminary: Townsquint - there was a lot of sheeping but nothing else stood out to me

LostLuminary wrote on 2024-04-18 17:51:03:
Alright, home and finished catching up!

I'm still not quite sure how certain one is supposed to be before voting, but (and maybe this is only since I started at the later part) but i think I'm leaning towards Raccoon. They seem overly aggressive towards Tangle (the loud or helpful comment, and ) who has pretty consistently given off town vibes, and they always kinda seem to be pushing for people to scumread more.

Again, I'm really not to sure about this (and if that means I should actually not vote to elim, please tell me!) but it sounds like the way these games usually goes involve a lot of gut reads and unsure votes.

I’m not a huge fan of sheeping. Yeah, she is new too, but as I’ve stated elsewhere (idk if before or after her read) that people are giving too much leeway on the new players sheeping.

LostLuminary wrote on 2024-04-19 18:23:51:
Leremis wrote on 2024-04-19 18:14:19:
so in light of how that vote turned out, i'm really interested in reviewing who was a late vote on shiny, and who backed off early. presumably mafia would have told each other who the other is paired with which makes those reactions really interesting now

Hello, one of the late votes here. I'd been trying to figure out who to vote for a bit last-minute and again didn't feel super certain on anyone, but Raccoon seemed suspicious to me based on pretty much the slightly more aggressive reasons I stated in my post. I wanted to actually vote for someone since that seemed to be the thing to do even if one wasn't entirely sure. I do agree that voting Raccoon seems considerably more suspicious now that we know that Cap is mafia -- I suppose the only good defense I have is that I did say that I was open to hearing why I shouldn't vote when uncertain, even if I got it in quite late.

I’m not a huge fan of this defense either. You claim you voted me because of my aggression (okay, cool, not the issue with this post) but there seems to be some blame shifting here. Yeah, you said you were open on having your mind changed, but that seems to put the blame on the people who didn’t try and change your mind.

LostLuminary wrote on 2024-04-19 19:22:47:
Okay! Do you want me to try to put everyone on a list or just some people? I'll warn you that it may take a minute regardless -- I know that you said you find the long times a bit suspicious earlier in the thread, but I do want to actually get it right this time.

This nervousness does scream newbie over scum to me. Just letting you know, don’t focus on being “right.” Town gets things wrong all the time. It’s not the end of the world :3

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/72#post_56627407

I like how well written this post is. However, it does say “Part One” so, is there a part two?
LostLuminary wrote on 2024-04-20 07:56:47:
Alright, first order of business: lover reveal!

It's Starwindrider (thank you for being very sweet and defending me).

I don't know how much I can defend myself if the lurking itself is suspicious. My timezone is EST, so rollover is 9:00 pm for me. This was nice for voting (got it in late, but still had time to get it in!) but was less nice when I tried to stay up talking and do reads and such at 2 am.

I don’t love that people started townreading Lost over this. Do I think the claim is scummy? No, but… I don’t think Star was acting super townie either. Not to mention, we already saw a town/wolf lover pair.

LostLuminary wrote on 2024-04-20 08:34:23:
SpiderQueen8 wrote on 2024-04-20 08:22:28:
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-20 07:59:10:
@/SpiderQueen8 wrote:
Tangle - There's the stuff I already said regarding possible manipulation of Syl. As well as doing a lot to make himself look more trustworthy than he is. Syl herself I'm still on the fence abt. But since taking out Tangle will take her out too, I guess it doesn't rlly matter what I think of her.

1) We can just @/softsylveon and have her talk through why she trusts me.

2) examples?.? if you’re genuinely sussinga and voting me please show where I “do a lot to make myself trustworthy”

Also idk how you want me to respond to that. “No, I’m actually just mega trustworthy and you’re overthinking!!!”?

Regarding 2 - I'm mostly referring to the whole, one sided convo in thread. But also, I think it was Raccoon who said "were they helpful or just loud" and like, assuming Raccoon is in fact town then that means most of the popular suggestions for voting d1 ended up being town. (Raccoon, Shiny, Potato, I might be missing some but that's who I remember off the top of my head) Indicating that while you might have been directing convo, you were at the very least not being correct in your leading. Which personally, if I was wrong on a good chunk of my d1 predictions I would not be immediately like yeah okay, I know all of maf team d2.

I'm also curious why Essence is at the top of your townreads while everyone else who voted Raccoon is at the bottom. If you already explained then I must have missed it, my b. But that struck me as odd too.

I do genuinely think you're sus at this point. And like I said, even if I'm wrong, voting you out gives more info than any of my other candidates at this point.

I stand by my earlier reasons for considering Tangle to be town. The one sided conversation was horrific to try to read through, but I think they did just want to talk to softsylveon -- I think regular posts would have been a more effective way to do build trust if that's what they were going for. I wouldn't be surprised if most people just skipped over those and didn't take them into account.

While it's not impossible that he's mafia, I think it seems unlikely. Regarding the bit about "yeah okay, I know all of maf team d2," I think that's just how they try to get people to talk. I also already said that I trust softsylveon is town.

I didn’t see a reason as to why you found them to be townie. I could have missed it, because I have been working on this readlist for like… 8 hours… my brain is fried. Can you explain your town read of them? Is it just the cryptid messages? Or did they do something else?

LostLuminary wrote on 2024-04-20 09:50:33:
I am going to go ahead and cast my vote for SpiderQueen8. I'm potentially open to changing this later if more information comes forward (I've seen how quickly this thread can move lol) but here's my current reasoning:

I'm not a fan of the amount of suspicion that that they threw on softsylveon/Tangle. I don't find their reasoning particularly convincing, which I went over earlier. I know that people who are town can just have incorrect reads, so this isn't certain proof or anything, but it's certainly a factor to take into consideration.

I trust my lover very much, and she's remained suspicious of SpiderQueen since the start.

I did agree that mafia would be trying to vote out Raccoon to save Cap. SpiderQueen was one of those who did so. The continued suspicion on Raccoon (in this post) honestly bothers me more than the suspicion on Tangle/softsylveon -- I'd expect someone to admit that it was the wrong call instead of sticking with it after the night's reveals.

Do you have a reason for trusting Star (other than you being lovers?) Other than that, I like how well worded this post is.

LostLuminary wrote on 2024-04-20 11:07:21:
[quote name="StormDreamer" date="2024-04-20 10:44:22"
- Snipped -

i also don't think raccoon's 1-shot bulletproof-giver makes raccoon necessarily town. even if it is truthful, given that there were two kills and a poisoning last night i think there is 3p kill power, which makes it make sense that mafia might also have some kill protection abilities since they are still at risk from 3p kills.

i am going to bed now because it's late and im dying in tired, so i'm going to stick to my guns and place a vote on raccoon because i think raccoon is still the most sus to me right now, and even if i turn out to be wrong i think raccoon + their lover's flip would give us information about the d1 wagons, which is helpful. sorry raccoon once again, i do appreciate your responses to my 1000 questions though T.T

Again, I really don't understand the votes/suspicion towards Raccoon! It's not the ability that make people believe they're town -- it's the fact that Cap turned out to be a lover of ShinyDecidueye. I imagine that mafia would have tried to get someone unrelated voted out. I know people are saying that they didn't have too much influence, but considering how fast the thread was moving and all the accusations I really think they could have found someone. It makes more sense for mafia to be trying to get people to vote a townsperson.
[/quote]

I like this post too. I like how you worded what exactly made you change your mind :3 +10 townie points

LostLuminary wrote on 2024-04-20 12:34:39:
The other person I might feel comfortable voting for is Storm, mostly for being suspicious about Raccoon.

Doesn’t seem paired with someone who flipped maf. I don’t think it’d be maf’s plan to bus two players in a row.

LostLuminary wrote on 2024-04-20 13:09:31:
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-20 12:38:05:
@/LostLuminary wrote on 2024-04-20 12:34:39:
The other person I might feel comfortable voting for is Storm, mostly for being suspicious about Raccoon.

Aside from the sus on me, is there anything else you see as scummy?

Not really, which is why I had voted for SpiderQueen8. It's specifically this post right here that felt very suspicious to me -- the logic just doesn't seem to track with the events of the night. I wasn't really worried about her before that.

I also like this explanation.

LostLuminary wrote on 2024-04-20 15:03:11:
Since people were saying that the way people were voting for SpiderQueen8 is making them nervous, I wanted to look at who is doing it in case there's something I'm missing. The votes had previously been me, Starwindrider, softsylveon, Tanglefire, and RaccoonusDoodus.

Tangle and sylveon are trusted for reasons I've already gone over. I do genuinely think that Raccoon is town from the way last night shook out. Star and I had talked over the vote, so we both made the same decision. I'm wondering if the quick traction is a result of the lovers aspect of this game -- people are more likely to vote/talk in pairs than not.

I am still open to changing my vote. I outlined my reasons for the original vote here, and the main ones were the people who she mistrusts: Raccoon and Tangle. She's no longer the only person mistrusting Raccoon so that potentially opens up more candidates, and I did already point out in that post that the Tangle one could just be a bad call. I don't think I'm going to change my vote quite yet since the reasons still stand and the quick traction doesn't seem to be as much of a problem to me based on the people who had voted, but I will be listening and keeping an eye out for other people to potentially vote for.

Ehhh… more sheeping. Not a fan of this one.

@/Slairisk: Scumlean
Slairisk wrote on 2024-04-18 14:13:46:
@/hotpants wrote on 2024-04-18 09:03:57:
I chose Fearfax & Slarisk mainly because I find their 'pokes' as in the questions they've chosen to ask quite strange if that makes sense? Especially Fearfaxes, with the question regarding Tangles opinion on the game mechanics and Slairisks initial question. Like, I just don't understand the objective there. Along with the fact that Slairisk provided no reasoning for their pro-mod elim stance. Like, is it conditional, like mine was? Or would you do it regardless of the context?

I'm unsure of Shiny based on what I've seen in the voting thread and the reasoning provided for those votes, it does seem like some sheeping is going on and compared with the reasons that I'm finding Fearfax & Slairisk suspicious so far I'd say that places Shiny at n.1. So I will be placing a vote on them. See here;
ShinyDecidueye wrote on 2024-04-18 08:29:42:
@/RaccoonusDoodus

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/22#post_56612957

Mostly based off of general squinting and me going off of my gut feeling before I go to sleep because there's a chance I might be asleep around EoD

I need to catch up to make sense of what is happening between ChaoticPotato/Raccoon
My pro mod elim stance was in general since i've found the benefit of eliming a mod. Actually, i would still prefer to yeet a player on day1. Funnily enough, I Also think that shiny isn't scum since i expect sheeping in the game.

I don’t love this. Are you willing to write off sheeping behavior because of how large it is? Yes, Shiny flipped town, but this seems like a strange thing to argue. It feels like giving maf a free pass to sheep.

Slairisk wrote on 2024-04-18 14:42:02:
@/Hiii
@/RaccoonusDoodus
1. Sure, it is an indicator but I also expect a lot of sheeping because of the pace. If people don't have enough time to think about it then there would probably be more sheeping because they don't have enough time to form opinions. Speaking of which...
2. I have a bunch of nulls. tanglefire and Storia gives off town vibes. I haven't seen Storia speak much as scum before but I'm pretty sure she was actually sick. Tanglefire seems towny to me because he does seem to be contributing.

Sure, it is fast paced, but I wouldn’t let people get away with not forming their own opinions. Yes, days are 24 hours, but nights are silent. This should be a decent time for people to gather their bearings. I’m not following the logic of being okay with sheeping.

Slairisk wrote on 2024-04-18 15:19:01:
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 15:00:20:
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 14:46:07:
@/Slairisk wrote on 2024-04-18 14:42:02:
@/Hiii
@/RaccoonusDoodus
1. Sure, it is an indicator but I also expect a lot of sheeping because of the pace. If people don't have enough time to think about it then there would probably be more sheeping because they don't have enough time to form opinions. Speaking of which...
2. I have a bunch of nulls. tanglefire and Storia gives off town vibes. I haven't seen Storia speak much as scum before but I'm pretty sure she was actually sick. Tanglefire seems towny to me because he does seem to be contributing.

Was Tangle helpful, or was she loud?

You also didn't answer who you'd vote for, and there is only 3 hours left in the phase.
Shoot, I wasn't paying attention to the time. Reading back at Tangle's posts, his recent posts seem to be filler. I liked when he was defending Nastina since I also townlean Nastina but I don't understand why he said something about switching to shiny but offer no reasons for it and didn't actually switch.
I'm feeling town vibes from Nastina because I don't think that kind of defense would come from scum. I genuinely think that nastina thinks that shiny is town.
I don't think ChaoticPotato is automatically town since 1. it could be that scum has an ability to help town to look more towny(which I've seen) and 2. it could also mean that the players requesting the help are scum and the person offering help isn't actually a helper(Which I've also seen). Both of the scenarios are unlikely but we should keep them in mind.

That was a quick switch up. Also “I genuinely think that nastina thinks that shiny is town.” Possible TMI?

“I don't think ChaoticPotato is automatically town since 1. it could be that scum has an ability to help town to look more towny(which I've seen) and 2. it could also mean that the players requesting the help are scum and the person offering help isn't actually a helper(Which I've also seen). Both of the scenarios are unlikely but we should keep them in mind.”

Cap also latched onto this. :squints: I’m not liking this post much either.

Slairisk wrote on 2024-04-18 15:51:09:
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 15:32:14:
:eyes:

Honestly, valid. May still need to keep an eye on Potat. It was kind of weird she was pretty much town confirmed after that ability claim.

Though, food for thought, she could have just told Tangle in maf chat. So, yes, weird, I'm still going to hesitantly town read Potato
I'm going to clarify something: I'm saying that the players requesting help are pretending to have the problem and are scum with the person offering help

Huh… that would be an elaborate conspiracy theory over in maf chat.

Slairisk wrote on 2024-04-19 18:13:09:
autumnseas wrote on 2024-04-19 18:06:36:
i was SUPPOSED to have a giant prewritten readlist ready by now... but alas. there are just so many of you. i will continue working on it and probably ignore other thread convo for a bit. but wow that was a bloody night

also who tf poisoned the MOD
I doubt it was scum because killing 2 players would probably be more beneficial for them unless it was to decrease the amount of information town gains on a death flip.

Do you have info on what is happening in maf chat?

Slairisk wrote on 2024-04-20 11:10:18:
@/SpiderQueen8 wrote on 2024-04-19 18:56:33:
Slairisk - Neutral/Slight Townlean
Don’t know what to make of this slot. Hasn’t rlly said anything that makes me lean one way or another. The Hiii death makes me think town? Waiting to see more.
Why would Hiii's death make me look more town? And also, you said you think Tangle's wolf but your only case against him seems to be his chat which I don't think is a very strong reason.

Oh… are we back to town reading Tangle? Do you have a reason as to why? I didn’t see one in thread.

@/Starwindrider: Scumlean

These posts just kind of feel like she is trying to get a feel of the game:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/7#post_56610440
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/8#post_56610490
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/11#post_56612099
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/13#post_56612423
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/14#post_56612478
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/18#post_56612778
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/20#post_56612858
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/20#post_56612892
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/25#post_56613113
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/25#post_56613122
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/26#post_56613133
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/26#post_56613171
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/63#post_56627035
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/64#post_56627082
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/64#post_56627086
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/64#post_56627126
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/65#post_56627152
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/66#post_56627217 (not trying to learn game mechanics, but still valid to my point)

18/46 posts (ish, I don’t think I linked them all) that add nothing. That’s almost 40% of her posts. Kind of makes me squint (ish). The only reason I am squinting is because the other 60% of posts also don’t have a lot of scumhunting happening.
Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-18 05:18:49:
@/StormDreamer Does your change of mind come from everyone else's inputs, or were you intending on it being a joke?

I like the poking here.

Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-18 07:43:42:
Storia wrote on 2024-04-18 07:38:44:
thanks for reminding me that its a 24 hour day oh god i'll have to actually vote bc EOD for me is when im honk shoo

Same :'D @/Storia And I still have the flu so I will have to honk shoo earlier tonight. Are you going to put a vote?

I would say this is one of two things:
1. A new player latching on to an experienced player OR
2. Pairing. Iirc, Lost and Star claimed lovers, so possible maf pairing

Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-18 07:57:44:
@/Storia Ah okay makes sense.
Quote:
ust a smol reminder that its a good idea to not just follow/listen to everyone in the game bc obviously, they could be lying (heck I COULD BE LYING at this moment lmao)

Gotcha. Won't be bandwagoning unless I have a good enough reason (is bandwagon even a thing in non-rp maf? )

I might not end up putting a vote for this day. That's because of how the game timing is rather inconvenient for me (the last 9 hours of a game day are sleep hours for me) and I am sick so I won't be staying up.

But feel free to dissuade me or tell me why not-voting is a bad idea. It's my first time so I'm not very sure what the norm is

I’m not a fan of the bolded parts. Could just be newbie behavior though… It jut comes off as a willingness to be sheepy
Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-18 08:22:47:
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 07:46:58:
Everyone

3 you wanna look at

Right now go

I am trying to get this out before I have to sleep like, now, and this is my first game so please take it with a pinch of salt.

Ainsell
Storia
ArtMajor

softsylveon
Tanglefire
ShinyDecidueye

I like that she still gave a readlist. I do notice that Storia was in the town section. I’m unsure if this is just a bias as Storia was kind of coaching (ish) her in thread.

Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-18 08:35:45:
I'm going to sleep and won't be around until the day ends. I won't be voting because of this. (earlier I opened the floor to anyone who wants to tell me why this is a bad idea, and afaik I got no responses)

All the best everyone

Still not a huge fan of the sheeping behavior. Yes, may be newbie behavior. I just don’t like it.

Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-19 20:34:53:
@/Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-19 20:29:48:
Hi lukeh everyone wallposts here and good luck catching up becayse I do kinda wanna kill whoever you just quoted

autumnseas? Why? Do you think she's maf?

More poking. :thumbsup:
Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-19 20:51:53:
@/Tanglefire You asked LostLuminary to give an answer that isn't "an answer that looks very perfected in wolfchat"

What is an answer that is not very perfected in wolfchat?

Pairing with Lost. Makes sense based on the later claims.

Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-19 20:55:45:
Lukeh wrote on 2024-04-19 20:53:53:
Lukeh wrote on 2024-04-19 20:52:05:
LostLuminary wrote on 2024-04-18 17:51:03:
Alright, home and finished catching up!

I'm still not quite sure how certain one is supposed to be before voting, but (and maybe this is only since I started at the later part) but i think I'm leaning towards Raccoon. They seem overly aggressive towards Tangle (the loud or helpful comment, and ) who has pretty consistently given off town vibes, and they always kinda seem to be pushing for people to scumread more.

Again, I'm really not to sure about this (and if that means I should actually not vote to elim, please tell me!) but it sounds like the way these games usually goes involve a lot of gut reads and unsure votes.

i cant see lost luminarys vote though
why do they say this as wolf trying to get a mis-elim on a town and save a partner

That's why I doubt they're wolf to be very honest. I said something similar in my own post to which no one responded, and I know Lost is also a mafia newbie like me. So I'm inclined to think it was a newbie vote more than anything

I feel like people are forgetting that, yes, it is a newbie behavior. That doesn’t clear them from being mafia. Same thing with this post.

Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-19 21:08:54:
@/Tanglefire I do agree that the bolded section Lukeh pointed out is newbie-like. In fact I said something similar.

With that statement in consideration, do you still think as strongly of Lost being mafia?

More pairing with Lost. Instead of finding other people who are scummy, or defending Lost with something other than “it’s newbie behavior.” Not a huge fan.

Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-19 21:13:31:
My very cursory done ranking:

Town
Storia, ArtMajor
Tanglefire, LostLuminary

Neutral
Town leaning: softsylveon
No thoughts rn: fearfax, Leremis, Slairisk, StormDreamer, B00KW0RM, Lukeh
Mafia leaning: RaccoonusDoodus, autumnseas, EmbertheSkywing, SpiderQueen8

Mafia

A readlist with no explanations. In fact, I haven’t seen Star poke any of these people and ask them questions. In fact, she is just mirroring the opinions of those around her.

Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-19 22:50:12:
Also. I remembered that Ainsell asked me why I put Tangle on the “players you wanna look into” list. And I suspect some people may be wondering why I changed and put Tangle in town today.

I put Tangle in that category not because I think they’re maf but because I genuinely wanted to know more/see more about them. I rarely encounter players who drive discussions as much as Tangle has been (/gen) so that stood out to me.

I’ve done enough seeing though and now I think that Tangle is more town on the scale.

I don’t love this. So… you didn’t scumread her? I don’t know. I don’t like how it doesn’t feel like you are trying to scumhunt.

Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-20 07:35:59:
Storia wrote on 2024-04-20 07:21:23:
i think i've vaguely caught up (mega sleepy), and racon is still ??????? in my book but i feel like lost is going to be my vote, the way she added her vote for racon at the end of the day felt really weird

@/Storia Is this your only reason?

Poking Storia. I like the poking :3

Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-20 07:43:40:
@/Storia Voting someone because they happened to be the last vote for the opposite wagon is a little iffy to me.

And Lost said in the thread before that she was busy for the whole day, so unless that was a lie, she wasn't lurking. What do mafia gain from a lurking inactive member anyway? That got Capt exiled along with Shiny. From what I've read, mafia needs to have threadpull (Tangle didn't suspect me as maf precisely because I don't have that). Lost evidently doesn't have that.

Did you see Lukeh's post that bolded out one of Lost's statements as a newbie indicative? Even Tangle agreed that it was.

Lowkey implies we should be suspecting you.

Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-20 07:47:05:
@/Tanglefire Oh I thought you meant anti-Raccoon as in "I am against voting Raccoon" ( at myself)

Yeah, I'm a little iffy on Raccoon. But a little more iffy on others.

Can you explain why you are iffy?

Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-20 07:48:48:
@/Storia

As in, you said Lost is a bit like lurking maf. But I don't see why maf would be lurking

Yes, I think she's town. Like Tangle, you and ArtMajor. As I stated in my ranking list today.

Kind of contradicting yourself as you said you were iffy here. Yes, I am aware that you were not saying you were scumreading her. But, I haven’t seen you really scumread anyone.

Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-20 07:53:01:
@/Storia Do you think Tangle is town?
Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-20 07:56:26:
@/Storia SpiderQueen8 put a vote for Tanglefire. She voted Raccoonus yesterday too. Any thoughts?

More pairing with Storia.

Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-20 07:58:12:
LostLuminary wrote on 2024-04-20 07:56:47:
Alright, first order of business: lover reveal!

It's Starwindrider (thank you for being very sweet and defending me).

Confirmed.

You're welcome - I will die for you (literally. we have no choice /lh)

Leads me to believe Storia and Star are maf buddies due to the amount of pairing I can see.

Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-20 08:06:16:
If I thought Lost was a threat to town I wouldn't defend her as strongly. I'd have gone out as a sacrifice much like Shiny was. But I don't want to exile 2 towns today, so I'm trying to save Lost and myself

Is it possible to focus more on scumhunting on D3? I haven’t seen much of that from you.

Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-20 08:20:06:
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-20 08:14:39:
Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-20 08:06:16:
If I thought Lost was a threat to town I wouldn't defend her as strongly. I'd have gone out as a sacrifice much like Shiny was. But I don't want to exile 2 towns today, so I'm trying to save Lost and myself

Who do you think we should vote instead?

Might actually not vote Lost

Personally, I am looking at SpiderQueen8 for her read against you. Also keeping in mind that she voted Raccoon yesterday, but that's a little less important of a point.

I'm currently also looking at autumnseas, since you prompted Storia to look into her. Can I clarify that you suspect autumnseas because of the post here?

What exactly about SQ’s read made you squint? Was it solely because you townread Tangle? Is there no possibility that Tangle could in fact be scum?

Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-20 08:52:37:
Also going to put a vote for SpiderQueen8.

This is not because I'm hopping on a bandwagon after Tangle/sheeping with Tangle. I have thought that SpiderQueen8 is maf leaning since the start of the day, as proven here. Feel free to ping me if you want more thoughts.

Feels like sheeping as the linked post doesn’t have any explanations as to why you find her scummy.

@/Storia: Scumlean (Bear with me on this one. There were 74 posts T^T)
Storia wrote on 2024-04-17 23:44:48:
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2024-04-17 23:43:09:
If I find no one sus enough to vote, I would rather vote no elim or not vote at all than for the mod. I already mentioned why earlier, but I also agree with Tangle: I fail to see what info it would bring, especially since we don't know who the mod’s lover is.

It's normal for Potato to be pro-mod elim, but I don't like how she seemingly went back on it when poked:

@/ChaoticPotato wrote:
Eh, yes I said I was pro mod elim, but IDRT that's alignment indicative of me? I've always headhunted the mods. I do agree that it's a bit of a waste with dandelion seeing as how the mods don't have a rolecard, but I was doing it for the funnies

yeah thanks for doing my work for ke lol, that was what made me squinty at potat, it seems like shes doing a bit of retreating when probed
Storia wrote on 2024-04-17 23:48:55:
i felt like a natural potat response there would be "ive always headhunted the mods lol its funni lets go" instead of "yeah i agree its a waste", sounds a litttllle out of character, based off of what i know of her

I feel like this is a strange reason to squint at Potato. Like, it really seemed seemed like most people agreed it would be a waste, but when Potato said it would be a waste she was accused of backtracking? (Yes, I am writing this knowing Potato’s death flip)

While I do agree with this post that says we didn’t have a lot of interaction, I also think it would be NAI. I say this as the last game, Potato was mafia, yes, but I wasn’t town. I was 3p. So the statement “in general, to me, if either one is town, they would have at least had more interactions between them, but i feel like this game their actual interactions in thread have been quite sparse,” is incorrect. Yes, it says “in general,” but she also mentions the last game in the linked post, where she knew I was 3p, not town. (TLDR: I don’t think mine and Potato’s means either of us would be scummy)

Storia wrote on 2024-04-18 07:52:49:
-snip-
also, bc i will sleep soon, i'll put a vote on potato, maybe im a little wary since i came off a game with her as maf but she doesn't read town to me atm so that's enough reason.

In my experience, Potato usually acts 3p when she is town, not townie. Like, the first half of her name (Chaotic) lol. Not saying the post above is AI, I just found it funny especially since she flipped green.

Storia wrote on 2024-04-18 08:20:01:
im not fully 100% assured of my racon/potat pairing but im almost certain potat is scum bc all her posts after saying she'd vote me just gives off Panic energy and in the scum way, yeah. im content with falling asleep on that vote

As of this post, you haven’t actually given a reason that she is scum, aside from her agreeing that a mod elim would be a waste (something you also agreed with) and she and I haven’t been down each others’ throats. I don’t fully understand the scumread her. Yes, I do know the flip now, but I was always townreading her. She was acting like town!potat.

Storia wrote on 2024-04-18 08:31:57:
also since im still awake let me attempt to explain my thought process in a conscious way

(1)i was initially sus of potat because of the kind of retreating vibes she gave when probed about the pro mod vote stance. i feel like its a bit out of character here. but that hadnt let me to immediately vote her, i literally only placed it when it got late for me a while ago.

and im not really just saying "oh shes panicking thats the only reason shes scum" no, its more of also this.

(2)i cant quote cause mobile but she says she hates meta reading and yet in the same sentence she is saying im sus because of how i spell racon. like, that is actually MORE meta than any of the meta analysis ive used which were actually based off gameplay, that alone really gives me vibes that her vote on me is omgus/panik and not a real sus of me.

(3)and then i found her readlist pretty much weird??? some players havent said anything iirc aside from intros yet she is able to townread them?? from what vibes exactly??

(4)that, and all the really panicky sounding posts just dont reassure me shes town. so yeah, i feel rather confident in my vote because of this.

1. I don’t like this reasoning. I didn’t see it as backtracking, she was just agreeing a mod elim would be a waste. I have already mentioned my issues with this above.

2. Yeah, like I made a joke about it, but if Potato was serious, then that’d be kind of weird. I’ll agree with that if she was serious about it (I’m not doing an ISO of her so idk if she was serious)

3. Isn’t that the point of intros? To get vibes off of people. I mean, of course introducing yourself as well, but (iirc) most people answered two questions in their intro as well.

“Are you pro mod-elim?”

And

“If you had a gun, would you shoot it?”

I feel like starting to townread people isn’t the worst thing in the world.

4. This is a large game and everyone is part of a lovers pair. I feel like some panicking is to be expected, even from town.

Storia wrote on 2024-04-18 08:47:18:
@/chaoticpotato

very well. could you at least, then, if you genuinely think im scum bc of my racon spelling, try to consider a world where that isnt true. am i scummy for any other reason than saying racon. and if not, then who would you be voting for in the world where i am town. like if you genuinely dont believe that i am, please do try to envision that, then only i can do the same of you

This post feels like it is unnaturally aggressive coming from Storia.

Storia wrote on 2024-04-18 08:50:10:
@/spiderqueen8

why is storm closer to your scumleans, aside from just her not having posted much?

Just noting this one down knowing how Storm flipped. :eyes: NAI right now, but I will be looking for more pairing esque posts.

Storia wrote on 2024-04-18 09:12:20:
i can see the valid reasoning but im not going to vote shiny, i know shes never played and only specced nonrp maf before, she doesnt sound like she had any input from mafteam (at least so far), so im not sold shes maf
Storia wrote on 2024-04-18 09:13:22:
there also seems much less resistance to the shiny vote train than either potat or racon voted so im kinda squinty here if she does get elimmed and flip town

Okay, yeah, Shiny was town, but at least Cap was mafia. Also, for someone who said there were 5-6 mafia members, you do kind of seemed tunneled on just two people. I have seen you giving townie points to other players, but I haven’t seen you mention (at the time of the post) anyone else who pings your radar. Maybe no one did, but it seemed the thread was convinced that Patoo and I were scum, yet I didn’t really see anyone else scumhunting.
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/125#post_56655901 (part two because my post was too long and got cut off :/) -- [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-18 09:38:21" ] @/chaoticpotato i know you explained the panicking isnt because of scummy reasons. and yes, i can see that the thread is moving fast and stuff. but even if you claim your panicking/general behavior the past few hours was just bc of thread being fast, i cant ever verify if thats true or its just a convenient way to explain the panicking. and at the moment i dont really believe that the panicking isnt from a scum perspective. again, if i am wrong, im sorry, but i will get nowhere if i dont make a decision and out of the information i have in my brain rn its in my best interest to vote you still. [/quote] I dunno, maybe I am overthinking this, but with how hard Storia had been pushing for a Potato elim, kind of feels like maf trying to go for a miselim. Just with the way it seems like she wasn’t really interested in hearing Potato’s defenses. [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-18 09:58:42" ] @/chaoticpotato are you being serious? i have a handicap on how my lovers chat work too. if you're genuine about this claim i will reconsider [/quote] That was a quick switch up :/ [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-18 10:03:01" ] @/chaoticpotato very well. ill remove my vote on you @/tanglefire cant bc mobile but you asked me if i was willing to vote racon with you, considering my brain is fried at this point of the potat role reveal, im more inclined to say yes [/quote] Hmm… at this point, I have gone through 45 of your posts and the only reason you found me scummy was I wasn’t jumping down Potato’s throat. I don't believe that that is a.) the only reason you found me scummy, or b.) you found no one else at least squintworthy. This was on page 38, and so, I don’t like the lack of reasoning for the vote. [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-18 17:53:14" ] quick thoughts since the day is ending: it seems like people are inclined to go for shiny and theres no way to save her now. [b]i know racon claimed her ability a while ago, but i dunno, im still not fully trusting it.[/b] (potat gets rc credit when me and tangle can confirm there are, in fact, lover chats that are broken and explicitly mentioned fixable by player abilities) like. maybe im wrong and ill cry when shiny flips scum, but i really dont think she is scum. theres a huge lack of "being trained by mafia" in her posts. and the post people are scumreading her off of sound like someone posting just from inexperience (i know shes always been just a spec for these games) i wont be changing my vote. o7 shiny if you are town which i believe. rip my scumreading skills if you're wolf [/quote] The bolded part sounds a lot like why Stormy (conf!maf) was still scumreading me. At this point, there have been no flips, so I won’t say that the above post is 100% AI, it just reads a lot like what Stormy was arguing. [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-19 18:05:17" ] ????? what? misfired vig shot? what the hell happened here? at least now i know where the .5 vote came from [/quote] Hmm… so the vote on me was never explained D1. [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-19 18:06:09" ] i'm gonna be away this whole day (at IKEA wooooo) but i just wanna say i sussed nat in my privchat and she died and TURNED OUT TO BE TOWN and now i do not trust anyone at all [/quote] If you were sussing her, why wouldn’t you put it in thread? There is no way to confirm this, and it really just feels like D1, you spent most of your energy tunneling on a (now) conf!town player. Then, you switched your vote to a wagon without explaining it. Now, you say you had another scumread that you didn’t mention in thread? Yes, nat flipped town, but as it stands, I can’t trust you truly were working on scumhunting D1 if it was in your private chat. [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-19 18:20:16" ] before i leave, i should just clarify my voting decisions: it was 1am. i was fully going to vote potat before she claimed right i was about to fall asleep. my read on shiny was town (and i was right). potat's ability would save me a lot of headache because my current restriction is VERY annoying. too bad i will probably never have it fixed now unless someone else has a similar ability. so i had to switch my vote once she claimed it because im not shooting myself in the foot. and i needed to sleep, so i just voted for an unknown in my book (racon) rather than shiny whom i believed was just new player town. ok i will take off now o7 [/quote] If you had a scumread (nat), why vote for an unknown? [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-20 07:30:38" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-20 07:27:43" ] [quote name="CaptainTsundere" date="2024-04-18 13:31:47" ] Sure. I feel good about: [b]B00KW0RM, embertheskywing, [color=green]nats[/color][/b]. I’m neutral on [b]tangle[/b]. I’m neutral on potato, I haven’t played with them enough to verify what people have said about their playstyle re; mod elims and interactions with raccoon, but I’m taking it into consideration. I strongly disagree with the position raccoon took re: mod elim and i didn't like their subsequent interactions with tangle. otherwise, I don’t feel that good about ainsell, honestly they’re giving me the same vibe as 3p ainsell from a previous game together. something also weirded me out about their town reads of fearfax, and then i noticed that fearfax immediately jumped in to support storia’s character after storia drew a link between potato and raccoon’s interactions. I’m considering the possibilities of both [b]raccoon – [color=green]potato[/color][/b] and [b][color=green]ainsell[/color] – fearfax – storia[/b]right now. I marked down [b]hotpants[/b] and [b]Leremis’[/b] original posts on mod elims as pinging me off for being softly sheepy and weirdly noncommittal, respectively. that's my position on things as of page..... 20 ish. [/quote] What does everyone think about this post This is an early Cap read, so likely free of spew because shiny wasn’t even really a wagon at that time I think. I personally tr most people here but the idea that cap wrote a read with only pure town is a little crazy [/quote] my gut feeling says something is off about book but idk what is that exactly - fearfax im iffy about, i felt good about them d1 but now ??? i forgor exactly their motivation for the switch of vote to shiny [/quote] Do you still feel this way about B00K? If so, were you able to figure out what was off about them? [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-20 07:35:22" ] iirc hotpants is either the first/one of first to probably actively vote shiny so i think she's town for now [/quote] Nothing about this post in particular, but I’m liking the more scumhunting that seems to be happening on D2 vs D1 [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-20 07:36:52" ] im starting to feel the imminent dread of the potential of all maf having town lovers if racon IS town [/quote] The “if” implies you think I am scum. Do you still find me scummy? If so, why? [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-20 07:58:49" ] @/starwindrider she might be scum, she might not be, the former is more likely based on just d2 interactions but i didnt feel anything too off about her in d1, im looking at harvests posts rn so i will review that later [/quote] I’m not gonna quote all of the posts regarding this. But, just noting how pro the lost vote Storia was at this time. [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-20 08:17:18" ] switching vote to harvest for now [/quote] [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-20 08:08:57" ] actually now i looked at harvest's posts i feel even more weirded out they dont actually have that many bc all are wallposts but a lot of them are fluff upon my dissection and honestly her hedgy opinions on lost are kinda??? (on mobile now so quoting is begone, but within 2 of her most recent posts she has a surprisingly quick shift of opinion in lost so IDK but maybe lost did post something extra in between those responses; i was away this whole time so cmiiw) maybe i might change my vote here though... i dont Feel like theres actually that much substance in what their very long posts are supposed to have and that makes me feel Weird [/quote] These are just the reasons I found for switching the vote. I disagree that Autumns wordwalls were fluffy. So, I’m not a huge fan of the Autumn vote, ngl. [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-20 08:30:43" ] regarding SQ i have no opinion, imo at least she played the same like when she was actually town, idk why she thinks im scum just bc tangle townreads me even she thinks tangle is scum im the most obvious town there is, im offended if yall cant see it /j but also poe wise very likely she is maf so who knows maybe im just wrong i have been very wrong many times this game [emoji=aether sleepy size=1] [/quote] This one just kind of felt like she was jumping on the SQ wagon. [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-20 08:32:35" ] actually SQ and harvest could be maf paired :thonk [/quote] How do you feel about SQ’s claim? ----- @/Tanglefire @/softsylveon You both have way too many posts for me to ISO without going crazy. We vibing with you both for now :] Also, there is a lot of talk of “wagons.” The days are 24 hours long, so any possible elim that gets traction will feel like a wagon. ----- I think I broke all of the pins [s]I hope[/s] Sorry if I pinged you lol
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/125#post_56655901 (part two because my post was too long and got cut off :/)

--
Storia wrote on 2024-04-18 09:38:21:
@/chaoticpotato

i know you explained the panicking isnt because of scummy reasons. and yes, i can see that the thread is moving fast and stuff. but even if you claim your panicking/general behavior the past few hours was just bc of thread being fast, i cant ever verify if thats true or its just a convenient way to explain the panicking. and at the moment i dont really believe that the panicking isnt from a scum perspective.

again, if i am wrong, im sorry, but i will get nowhere if i dont make a decision and out of the information i have in my brain rn its in my best interest to vote you still.

I dunno, maybe I am overthinking this, but with how hard Storia had been pushing for a Potato elim, kind of feels like maf trying to go for a miselim. Just with the way it seems like she wasn’t really interested in hearing Potato’s defenses.

Storia wrote on 2024-04-18 09:58:42:
@/chaoticpotato

are you being serious? i have a handicap on how my lovers chat work too. if you're genuine about this claim i will reconsider

That was a quick switch up :/

Storia wrote on 2024-04-18 10:03:01:
@/chaoticpotato

very well. ill remove my vote on you

@/tanglefire

cant bc mobile but you asked me if i was willing to vote racon with you, considering my brain is fried at this point of the potat role reveal, im more inclined to say yes

Hmm… at this point, I have gone through 45 of your posts and the only reason you found me scummy was I wasn’t jumping down Potato’s throat. I don't believe that that is a.) the only reason you found me scummy, or b.) you found no one else at least squintworthy. This was on page 38, and so, I don’t like the lack of reasoning for the vote.

Storia wrote on 2024-04-18 17:53:14:
quick thoughts since the day is ending: it seems like people are inclined to go for shiny and theres no way to save her now. i know racon claimed her ability a while ago, but i dunno, im still not fully trusting it. (potat gets rc credit when me and tangle can confirm there are, in fact, lover chats that are broken and explicitly mentioned fixable by player abilities)

like. maybe im wrong and ill cry when shiny flips scum, but i really dont think she is scum. theres a huge lack of "being trained by mafia" in her posts. and the post people are scumreading her off of sound like someone posting just from inexperience (i know shes always been just a spec for these games)

i wont be changing my vote. o7 shiny if you are town which i believe. rip my scumreading skills if you're wolf

The bolded part sounds a lot like why Stormy (conf!maf) was still scumreading me. At this point, there have been no flips, so I won’t say that the above post is 100% AI, it just reads a lot like what Stormy was arguing.

Storia wrote on 2024-04-19 18:05:17:
????? what? misfired vig shot? what the hell happened here?

at least now i know where the .5 vote came from

Hmm… so the vote on me was never explained D1.

Storia wrote on 2024-04-19 18:06:09:
i'm gonna be away this whole day (at IKEA wooooo) but i just wanna say i sussed nat in my privchat and she died and TURNED OUT TO BE TOWN and now i do not trust anyone at all

If you were sussing her, why wouldn’t you put it in thread? There is no way to confirm this, and it really just feels like D1, you spent most of your energy tunneling on a (now) conf!town player. Then, you switched your vote to a wagon without explaining it. Now, you say you had another scumread that you didn’t mention in thread? Yes, nat flipped town, but as it stands, I can’t trust you truly were working on scumhunting D1 if it was in your private chat.

Storia wrote on 2024-04-19 18:20:16:
before i leave, i should just clarify my voting decisions: it was 1am. i was fully going to vote potat before she claimed right i was about to fall asleep. my read on shiny was town (and i was right). potat's ability would save me a lot of headache because my current restriction is VERY annoying. too bad i will probably never have it fixed now unless someone else has a similar ability. so i had to switch my vote once she claimed it because im not shooting myself in the foot. and i needed to sleep, so i just voted for an unknown in my book (racon) rather than shiny whom i believed was just new player town.

ok i will take off now o7

If you had a scumread (nat), why vote for an unknown?

Storia wrote on 2024-04-20 07:30:38:
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-20 07:27:43:
CaptainTsundere wrote on 2024-04-18 13:31:47:

Sure. I feel good about: B00KW0RM, embertheskywing, nats. I’m neutral on tangle. I’m neutral on potato, I haven’t played with them enough to verify what people have said about their playstyle re; mod elims and interactions with raccoon, but I’m taking it into consideration. I strongly disagree with the position raccoon took re: mod elim and i didn't like their subsequent interactions with tangle. otherwise, I don’t feel that good about ainsell, honestly they’re giving me the same vibe as 3p ainsell from a previous game together. something also weirded me out about their town reads of fearfax, and then i noticed that fearfax immediately jumped in to support storia’s character after storia drew a link between potato and raccoon’s interactions. I’m considering the possibilities of both raccoon – potato and ainsell – fearfax – storiaright now. I marked down hotpants and Leremis’ original posts on mod elims as pinging me off for being softly sheepy and weirdly noncommittal, respectively. that's my position on things as of page..... 20 ish.

What does everyone think about this post
This is an early Cap read, so likely free of spew because shiny wasn’t even really a wagon at that time I think.

I personally tr most people here but the idea that cap wrote a read with only pure town is a little crazy

my gut feeling says something is off about book but idk what is that exactly - fearfax im iffy about, i felt good about them d1 but now ??? i forgor exactly their motivation for the switch of vote to shiny

Do you still feel this way about B00K? If so, were you able to figure out what was off about them?

Storia wrote on 2024-04-20 07:35:22:
iirc hotpants is either the first/one of first to probably actively vote shiny so i think she's town for now

Nothing about this post in particular, but I’m liking the more scumhunting that seems to be happening on D2 vs D1

Storia wrote on 2024-04-20 07:36:52:
im starting to feel the imminent dread of the potential of all maf having town lovers if racon IS town

The “if” implies you think I am scum. Do you still find me scummy? If so, why?

Storia wrote on 2024-04-20 07:58:49:
@/starwindrider

she might be scum, she might not be, the former is more likely based on just d2 interactions but i didnt feel anything too off about her in d1, im looking at harvests posts rn so i will review that later

I’m not gonna quote all of the posts regarding this. But, just noting how pro the lost vote Storia was at this time.

Storia wrote on 2024-04-20 08:17:18:
switching vote to harvest for now
Storia wrote on 2024-04-20 08:08:57:
actually now i looked at harvest's posts i feel even more weirded out

they dont actually have that many bc all are wallposts but a lot of them are fluff upon my dissection and honestly her hedgy opinions on lost are kinda??? (on mobile now so quoting is begone, but within 2 of her most recent posts she has a surprisingly quick shift of opinion in lost so IDK but maybe lost did post something extra in between those responses; i was away this whole time so cmiiw)

maybe i might change my vote here though... i dont Feel like theres actually that much substance in what their very long posts are supposed to have and that makes me feel Weird

These are just the reasons I found for switching the vote. I disagree that Autumns wordwalls were fluffy. So, I’m not a huge fan of the Autumn vote, ngl.

Storia wrote on 2024-04-20 08:30:43:
regarding SQ i have no opinion, imo at least she played the same like when she was actually town, idk why she thinks im scum just bc tangle townreads me even she thinks tangle is scum

im the most obvious town there is, im offended if yall cant see it /j

but also poe wise very likely she is maf so who knows maybe im just wrong i have been very wrong many times this game

This one just kind of felt like she was jumping on the SQ wagon.

Storia wrote on 2024-04-20 08:32:35:
actually SQ and harvest could be maf paired :thonk

How do you feel about SQ’s claim?

@/Tanglefire @/softsylveon

You both have way too many posts for me to ISO without going crazy. We vibing with you both for now :]

Also, there is a lot of talk of “wagons.” The days are 24 hours long, so any possible elim that gets traction will feel like a wagon.

I think I broke all of the pins I hope

Sorry if I pinged you lol
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
BRO TF YOU HAD TO PT 2 YOUR READLIST???
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-04-23 11:28:50" ] BRO TF YOU HAD TO PT 2 YOUR READLIST??? [/quote] Yeah, FR cut it off bc it was too long :3
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-04-23 11:28:50:

Yeah, FR cut it off bc it was too long :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
Well that's terrifyingly long! I think it's really funny that tangle and I hyperposted so hard you gave up on us haha
Well that's terrifyingly long! I think it's really funny that tangle and I hyperposted so hard you gave up on us haha
[quote name="softsylveon" date="2024-04-23 11:30:41" ] Well that's terrifyingly long! I think it's really funny that tangle and I hyperposted so hard you gave up on us haha [/quote] Art has some competition in the readlist game lol
softsylveon wrote on 2024-04-23 11:30:41:
Art has some competition in the readlist game lol
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-04-23 11:31:44" ] [quote name="softsylveon" date="2024-04-23 11:30:41" ] Well that's terrifyingly long! I think it's really funny that tangle and I hyperposted so hard you gave up on us haha [/quote] Art has some competition in the readlist game lol [/quote] I will literally never do this again. It took [i]so[/i] long.
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-04-23 11:31:44:
Art has some competition in the readlist game lol

I will literally never do this again. It took so long.

Any Pronouns - FR time
[quote name="softsylveon" date="2024-04-23 11:30:41" ] Well that's terrifyingly long! I think it's really funny that tangle and I hyperposted so hard you gave up on us haha [/quote] Iirc, at the time you have 120 and Tangle had almost 150... I did not want to look through 270 posts

Iirc, at the time you have 120 and Tangle had almost 150... I did not want to look through 270 posts

Any Pronouns - FR time
o.O wow
o.O wow
neil
it/its + he/him
the comic sanser
p8qgXPn.gif [/url
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127