Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 126 127
akskfkak i kept procrastinating on reading the thread so i only caught up to p44 last night, will get a chance to sit down after lunch and actually catch up

here's the last tierlist i made before i went to bed last night that i threw in loverchat, throwing it here in case it helps:

town

potato
spider nat storia tangle
hotpants ainsell art fearfax
neutral

raccoon??

mafia

(will explain why raccoon's at the bottom here later)

i know i've been hard to read because i havent really sussed people and i know i was on the counterwagon to a mafia-paired wagon alskfkaks i pinky promise i'll try my best to do more thoughts so that you can find me as town T.T will be back in a couple of hours and catch up and post my thoughts on everything!!
akskfkak i kept procrastinating on reading the thread so i only caught up to p44 last night, will get a chance to sit down after lunch and actually catch up

here's the last tierlist i made before i went to bed last night that i threw in loverchat, throwing it here in case it helps:

town

potato
spider nat storia tangle
hotpants ainsell art fearfax
neutral

raccoon??

mafia

(will explain why raccoon's at the bottom here later)

i know i've been hard to read because i havent really sussed people and i know i was on the counterwagon to a mafia-paired wagon alskfkaks i pinky promise i'll try my best to do more thoughts so that you can find me as town T.T will be back in a couple of hours and catch up and post my thoughts on everything!!
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-19 20:52:33" ] [quote name="Lukeh" date="2024-04-19 20:52:05" ] [quote name="LostLuminary" date="2024-04-18 17:51:03" ] Alright, home and finished catching up! I'm still not quite sure how certain one is supposed to be before voting, but (and maybe this is only since I started at the later part) but i think I'm leaning towards Raccoon. They seem overly aggressive towards Tangle (the loud or helpful comment, and ) who has pretty consistently given off town vibes, and they always kinda seem to be pushing for people to scumread more. Again, I'm really not to sure about this (and if that means I should actually not vote to elim, please tell me!) but it sounds like the way these games usually goes involve a lot of gut reads and unsure votes. [/quote] i cant see lost luminarys vote though [/quote] The voting thread [/quote] ngl forgot that you guys do voting threads here sorry lmao youll have to be patient with me first time on this forum
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-19 20:52:33:
Lukeh wrote on 2024-04-19 20:52:05:
LostLuminary wrote on 2024-04-18 17:51:03:
Alright, home and finished catching up!

I'm still not quite sure how certain one is supposed to be before voting, but (and maybe this is only since I started at the later part) but i think I'm leaning towards Raccoon. They seem overly aggressive towards Tangle (the loud or helpful comment, and ) who has pretty consistently given off town vibes, and they always kinda seem to be pushing for people to scumread more.

Again, I'm really not to sure about this (and if that means I should actually not vote to elim, please tell me!) but it sounds like the way these games usually goes involve a lot of gut reads and unsure votes.

i cant see lost luminarys vote though

The voting thread
ngl forgot that you guys do voting threads here sorry lmao
youll have to be patient with me first time on this forum
[quote name="Lukeh" date="2024-04-19 20:52:05" ] [quote name="LostLuminary" date="2024-04-18 17:51:03" ] Alright, home and finished catching up! I'm still not quite sure how certain one is supposed to be before voting, but (and maybe this is only since I started at the later part) but i think I'm leaning towards Raccoon. They seem overly aggressive towards Tangle (the loud or helpful comment, and ) who has pretty consistently given off town vibes, and they always kinda seem to be pushing for people to scumread more. Again, I'm really not to sure about this (and if that means I should actually not vote to elim, please tell me!) but it sounds like the way these games usually goes involve a lot of gut reads and unsure votes. [/quote] i cant see lost luminarys vote though [/quote] That's what the voting thread is for. Top of the front page

I'm still not quite sure how certain one is supposed to be before voting, but (and maybe this is only since I started at the later part) but i think I'm leaning towards Raccoon. They seem overly aggressive towards Tangle (the loud or helpful comment, and ) who has pretty consistently given off town vibes, and they always kinda seem to be pushing for people to scumread more.

Again, I'm really not to sure about this (and if that means I should actually not vote to elim, please tell me!) but it sounds like the way these games usually goes involve a lot of gut reads and unsure votes.

That's what the voting thread is for. Top of the front page
[quote name="Lukeh" date="2024-04-19 20:52:05" ] [quote name="LostLuminary" date="2024-04-18 17:51:03" ] Alright, home and finished catching up! I'm still not quite sure how certain one is supposed to be before voting, but (and maybe this is only since I started at the later part) but i think I'm leaning towards Raccoon. They seem overly aggressive towards Tangle (the loud or helpful comment, and ) who has pretty consistently given off town vibes, and they always kinda seem to be pushing for people to scumread more. Again, I'm really not to sure about this ([b]and if that means I should actually not vote to elim, please tell me[/b]!) but it sounds like the way these games usually goes involve a lot of gut reads and unsure votes. [/quote] i cant see lost luminarys vote though [/quote] why do they say this as wolf trying to get a mis-elim on a town and save a partner

why do they say this as wolf trying to get a mis-elim on a town and save a partner
Ninjad whoops
Ninjad whoops
[quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-19 20:51:53" ] @/Tanglefire You asked LostLuminary to give an answer that isn't "an answer that looks very perfected in wolfchat" What is an answer that is not very perfected in wolfchat? [/quote] Idk, maybe showing some posts/notes to show they are a buildup When I read their post explanation today it feels like the post very carefully address them being rush and then immediately direct it onto “is it not right to vote when I’m unsure?” which doesn’t feel like how a town would word it. It’s hard to explain adfhkl I hope you get what I mean
Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-19 20:51:53:
@/Tanglefire You asked LostLuminary to give an answer that isn't "an answer that looks very perfected in wolfchat"

What is an answer that is not very perfected in wolfchat?

Idk, maybe showing some posts/notes to show they are a buildup

When I read their post explanation today it feels like the post very carefully address them being rush and then immediately direct it onto “is it not right to vote when I’m unsure?” which doesn’t feel like how a town would word it. It’s hard to explain adfhkl I hope you get what I mean
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[quote name="Lukeh" date="2024-04-19 20:53:53" ] [quote name="Lukeh" date="2024-04-19 20:52:05" ] [quote name="LostLuminary" date="2024-04-18 17:51:03" ] Alright, home and finished catching up! I'm still not quite sure how certain one is supposed to be before voting, but (and maybe this is only since I started at the later part) but i think I'm leaning towards Raccoon. They seem overly aggressive towards Tangle (the loud or helpful comment, and ) who has pretty consistently given off town vibes, and they always kinda seem to be pushing for people to scumread more. Again, I'm really not to sure about this ([b]and if that means I should actually not vote to elim, please tell me[/b]!) but it sounds like the way these games usually goes involve a lot of gut reads and unsure votes. [/quote] i cant see lost luminarys vote though [/quote] why do they say this as wolf trying to get a mis-elim on a town and save a partner [/quote] That's why I doubt they're wolf to be very honest. I said something similar in my own post to which no one responded, and I know Lost is also a mafia newbie like me. So I'm inclined to think it was a newbie vote more than anything
Lukeh wrote on 2024-04-19 20:53:53:

why do they say this as wolf trying to get a mis-elim on a town and save a partner

That's why I doubt they're wolf to be very honest. I said something similar in my own post to which no one responded, and I know Lost is also a mafia newbie like me. So I'm inclined to think it was a newbie vote more than anything
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
sorry if this is a copious take but lost feels like new town with the way they approached this
seemed genuinly unsure and asked if no voting was the correct choice, something idk if they do as wolf here. saying theirs a lot of gut reads in play is objectively correct, and to wr agression is also fair
sorry if this is a copious take but lost feels like new town with the way they approached this
seemed genuinly unsure and asked if no voting was the correct choice, something idk if they do as wolf here. saying theirs a lot of gut reads in play is objectively correct, and to wr agression is also fair
[quote name="Lukeh" date="2024-04-19 20:49:06" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-19 20:47:18" ] Actually Lukeh do you realise that shiny wagon killed a wolf because shiny is linked to one are you suggesting raccoon bussed out a teammate that was kinda forgotten by everyone [/quote] I realize that yes How can one be forgotten by everybody, also wouldn't busing a low wim teamate be better than busing a high wim one [/quote] cap is dumped into the null for most, I’d say they’re pretty forgotten in terms of everyone else’s attention are on others. Second point yes now that I think of it. Doesn’t change the fact that wolves are on Raccoon wagon then, we can kill off that wagon today
Lukeh wrote on 2024-04-19 20:49:06:
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-19 20:47:18:
Actually Lukeh do you realise that shiny wagon killed a wolf because shiny is linked to one

are you suggesting raccoon bussed out a teammate that was kinda forgotten by everyone
I realize that yes
How can one be forgotten by everybody, also wouldn't busing a low wim teamate be better than busing a high wim one

cap is dumped into the null for most, I’d say they’re pretty forgotten in terms of everyone else’s attention are on others.
Second point yes now that I think of it. Doesn’t change the fact that wolves are on Raccoon wagon then, we can kill off that wagon today
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-19 20:55:03" ] [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-19 20:51:53" ] @/Tanglefire You asked LostLuminary to give an answer that isn't "an answer that looks very perfected in wolfchat" What is an answer that is not very perfected in wolfchat? [/quote] Idk, maybe showing some posts/notes to show they are a buildup When I read their post explanation today it feels like the post very carefully address them being rush and then immediately direct it onto “is it not right to vote when I’m unsure?” which doesn’t feel like how a town would word it. It’s hard to explain adfhkl I hope you get what I mean [/quote] Genuinely it sounds like a newbie thing... I'm not sure why this is very indicative of mafia? 8 of you voted out Shiny because of one badly worded post, yet she flipped town. She was a newbie too.
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-19 20:55:03:
Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-19 20:51:53:
@/Tanglefire You asked LostLuminary to give an answer that isn't "an answer that looks very perfected in wolfchat"

What is an answer that is not very perfected in wolfchat?

Idk, maybe showing some posts/notes to show they are a buildup

When I read their post explanation today it feels like the post very carefully address them being rush and then immediately direct it onto “is it not right to vote when I’m unsure?” which doesn’t feel like how a town would word it. It’s hard to explain adfhkl I hope you get what I mean

Genuinely it sounds like a newbie thing... I'm not sure why this is very indicative of mafia?

8 of you voted out Shiny because of one badly worded post, yet she flipped town. She was a newbie too.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 126 127