Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 126 127
im starting to feel the imminent dread of the potential of all maf having town lovers if racon IS town
im starting to feel the imminent dread of the potential of all maf having town lovers if racon IS town
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-20 07:32:42" ] Anti-raccoon: storm, lukeh, spider, star, autumnseas Raccoon hesitant: storia, art Raccoon-tolerant: tangle, syl, Book, lost (spider here now?) Raccoon: Raccoon I might be missing someone, tell me if I did But ngl this is a lot of people hesitant about raccoon for raccoon to feel like a mafia that was saved by bussing a teammate lol I know myself + I trust syl + yeah sure w!book would totally just built a teammate cw to save another teammate instead of all the tasty lhf hanging around [/quote] wdym its 4 people in a 16p game mafia are probably alwyas in the majority of trustign racoon since its a lhf tasty pocket
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-20 07:32:42:
Anti-raccoon: storm, lukeh, spider, star, autumnseas
Raccoon hesitant: storia, art
Raccoon-tolerant: tangle, syl, Book, lost (spider here now?)

Raccoon: Raccoon

I might be missing someone, tell me if I did
But ngl this is a lot of people hesitant about raccoon for raccoon to feel like a mafia that was saved by bussing a teammate lol

I know myself + I trust syl + yeah sure w!book would totally just built a teammate cw to save another teammate instead of all the tasty lhf hanging around
wdym its 4 people in a 16p game
mafia are probably alwyas in the majority of trustign racoon since its a lhf tasty pocket
[quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-20 07:30:38" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-20 07:27:43" ] [quote name="CaptainTsundere" date="2024-04-18 13:31:47" ] Sure. I feel good about: [b]B00KW0RM, embertheskywing, [color=green]nats[/color][/b]. I’m neutral on [b]tangle[/b]. I’m neutral on potato, I haven’t played with them enough to verify what people have said about their playstyle re; mod elims and interactions with raccoon, but I’m taking it into consideration. I strongly disagree with the position raccoon took re: mod elim and i didn't like their subsequent interactions with tangle. otherwise, I don’t feel that good about ainsell, honestly they’re giving me the same vibe as 3p ainsell from a previous game together. something also weirded me out about their town reads of fearfax, and then i noticed that fearfax immediately jumped in to support storia’s character after storia drew a link between potato and raccoon’s interactions. I’m considering the possibilities of both [b]raccoon – [color=green]potato[/color][/b] and [b][color=green]ainsell[/color] – fearfax – storia[/b]right now. I marked down [b]hotpants[/b] and [b]Leremis’[/b] original posts on mod elims as pinging me off for being softly sheepy and weirdly noncommittal, respectively. that's my position on things as of page..... 20 ish. [/quote] What does everyone think about this post This is an early Cap read, so likely free of spew because shiny wasn’t even really a wagon at that time I think. I personally tr most people here but the idea that cap wrote a read with only pure town is a little crazy [/quote] my gut feeling says something is off about book but idk what is that exactly - fearfax im iffy about, i felt good about them d1 but now ??? i forgor exactly their motivation for the switch of vote to shiny [/quote] Yeah I don’t think fearfax has shown up today Book….I get what you mean actually hmm @B00KW0RM what are your reads right now
Storia wrote on 2024-04-20 07:30:38:
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-20 07:27:43:
CaptainTsundere wrote on 2024-04-18 13:31:47:

Sure. I feel good about: B00KW0RM, embertheskywing, nats. I’m neutral on tangle. I’m neutral on potato, I haven’t played with them enough to verify what people have said about their playstyle re; mod elims and interactions with raccoon, but I’m taking it into consideration. I strongly disagree with the position raccoon took re: mod elim and i didn't like their subsequent interactions with tangle. otherwise, I don’t feel that good about ainsell, honestly they’re giving me the same vibe as 3p ainsell from a previous game together. something also weirded me out about their town reads of fearfax, and then i noticed that fearfax immediately jumped in to support storia’s character after storia drew a link between potato and raccoon’s interactions. I’m considering the possibilities of both raccoon – potato and ainsell – fearfax – storiaright now. I marked down hotpants and Leremis’ original posts on mod elims as pinging me off for being softly sheepy and weirdly noncommittal, respectively. that's my position on things as of page..... 20 ish.

What does everyone think about this post
This is an early Cap read, so likely free of spew because shiny wasn’t even really a wagon at that time I think.

I personally tr most people here but the idea that cap wrote a read with only pure town is a little crazy

my gut feeling says something is off about book but idk what is that exactly - fearfax im iffy about, i felt good about them d1 but now ??? i forgor exactly their motivation for the switch of vote to shiny

Yeah I don’t think fearfax has shown up today
Book….I get what you mean actually hmm

@B00KW0RM what are your reads right now
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[quote name="Lukeh" date="2024-04-20 07:37:26" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-20 07:32:42" ] Anti-raccoon: storm, lukeh, spider, star, autumnseas Raccoon hesitant: storia, art Raccoon-tolerant: tangle, syl, Book, lost (spider here now?) Raccoon: Raccoon I might be missing someone, tell me if I did But ngl this is a lot of people hesitant about raccoon for raccoon to feel like a mafia that was saved by bussing a teammate lol I know myself + I trust syl + yeah sure w!book would totally just built a teammate cw to save another teammate instead of all the tasty lhf hanging around [/quote] wdym its 4 people in a 16p game mafia are probably alwyas in the majority of trustign racoon since its a lhf tasty pocket [/quote] Can you reword your post, I don’t get what you mean
Lukeh wrote on 2024-04-20 07:37:26:

But ngl this is a lot of people hesitant about raccoon for raccoon to feel like a mafia that was saved by bussing a teammate lol

I know myself + I trust syl + yeah sure w!book would totally just built a teammate cw to save another teammate instead of all the tasty lhf hanging around
mafia are probably alwyas in the majority of trustign racoon since its a lhf tasty pocket

Can you reword your post, I don’t get what you mean
[quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-20 07:34:24" ] tangle what is cw also racoon: racoon made me lol (its racon smh spell it right /j) forgor to say harvest is kinda also giving me Weird vibes and no this is not omgus i swear [/quote] cw = counterwagon
Storia wrote on 2024-04-20 07:34:24:
tangle what is cw

also racoon: racoon made me lol

(its racon smh spell it right /j)

forgor to say harvest is kinda also giving me Weird vibes and no this is not omgus i swear
cw = counterwagon
@starwindrider

that and she's given rather mafia lurking vibes, like she's been kinda around but also not really and usually id expect an actual lurker (for inactive reasons) to straight up just say they're confused and not vote, instead of voting someone that she kinda admits she wasn't sure of (iirc im tired)

and also in light of shiny's lover being maf and the fact that both trains were THIS close, unlikely there isnt at least one maf in the racon voting train and i feel most comfortable voting her rn. as for racon herself, i am genuinely ??? but the lost vote is me giving her the benefit of the doubt now
@starwindrider

that and she's given rather mafia lurking vibes, like she's been kinda around but also not really and usually id expect an actual lurker (for inactive reasons) to straight up just say they're confused and not vote, instead of voting someone that she kinda admits she wasn't sure of (iirc im tired)

and also in light of shiny's lover being maf and the fact that both trains were THIS close, unlikely there isnt at least one maf in the racon voting train and i feel most comfortable voting her rn. as for racon herself, i am genuinely ??? but the lost vote is me giving her the benefit of the doubt now
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-20 07:38:11" ] [quote name="Lukeh" date="2024-04-20 07:37:26" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-20 07:32:42" ] Anti-raccoon: storm, lukeh, spider, star, autumnseas Raccoon hesitant: storia, art Raccoon-tolerant: tangle, syl, Book, lost (spider here now?) Raccoon: Raccoon I might be missing someone, tell me if I did But ngl this is a lot of people hesitant about raccoon for raccoon to feel like a mafia that was saved by bussing a teammate lol I know myself + I trust syl + yeah sure w!book would totally just built a teammate cw to save another teammate instead of all the tasty lhf hanging around [/quote] wdym its 4 people in a 16p game mafia are probably alwyas in the majority of trustign racoon since its a lhf tasty pocket [/quote] Can you reword your post, I don’t get what you mean [/quote] if im a mafia im tring racoon right now its either saving a teamate or getting a free pocket w/ a defensable reason either way going "to much people are sring racoon" when it's only 4 in what, a 15p alive game? isn't good logic and i dont like it
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-20 07:38:11:
Lukeh wrote on 2024-04-20 07:37:26:

Can you reword your post, I don’t get what you mean
if im a mafia im tring racoon right now
its either saving a teamate or getting a free pocket w/ a defensable reason
either way going "to much people are sring racoon" when it's only 4 in what, a 15p alive game? isn't good logic and i dont like it
@Storia Voting someone because they happened to be the last vote for the opposite wagon is a little iffy to me. [emoji=coatl confused size=1] And Lost said in the thread before that she was busy for the whole day, so unless that was a lie, she wasn't lurking. What do mafia gain from a lurking inactive member anyway? That got Capt exiled along with Shiny. From what I've read, mafia needs to have threadpull (Tangle didn't suspect me as maf precisely because I don't have that). Lost evidently doesn't have that. Did you see Lukeh's post that bolded out one of Lost's statements as a newbie indicative? Even Tangle agreed that it was.
@Storia Voting someone because they happened to be the last vote for the opposite wagon is a little iffy to me.

And Lost said in the thread before that she was busy for the whole day, so unless that was a lie, she wasn't lurking. What do mafia gain from a lurking inactive member anyway? That got Capt exiled along with Shiny. From what I've read, mafia needs to have threadpull (Tangle didn't suspect me as maf precisely because I don't have that). Lost evidently doesn't have that.

Did you see Lukeh's post that bolded out one of Lost's statements as a newbie indicative? Even Tangle agreed that it was.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
[quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-20 07:35:37" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-20 07:32:42" ] Anti-raccoon: storm, lukeh, spider, star, autumnseas Raccoon hesitant: storia, art Raccoon-tolerant: tangle, syl, Book, lost (spider here now?) Raccoon: Raccoon I might be missing someone, tell me if I did But ngl this is a lot of people hesitant about raccoon for raccoon to feel like a mafia that was saved by bussing a teammate lol I know myself + I trust syl + yeah sure w!book would totally just built a teammate cw to save another teammate instead of all the tasty lhf hanging around [/quote] Genuinely curious what about me makes you put me in anti-Raccoon? I was one of the few (if not the only one) who didn't get to place a vote yesterday [emoji=coatl sad size=1] @/ [/quote] I thought you were one of those selling me the idea that raccoon might not be town like earlier in the day. Maybe you can go to raccoon hesitant if you’re not to the point of wanting to solve them Am I remembering wrong?
Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-20 07:35:37:

Genuinely curious what about me makes you put me in anti-Raccoon? I was one of the few (if not the only one) who didn't get to place a vote yesterday @/

I thought you were one of those selling me the idea that raccoon might not be town like earlier in the day.
Maybe you can go to raccoon hesitant if you’re not to the point of wanting to solve them

Am I remembering wrong?
@Tanglefire Oh I thought you meant anti-Raccoon as in "I am against voting Raccoon" ([emoji=coatl deadpan size=1] at myself) Yeah, I'm a little iffy on Raccoon. But a little more iffy on others.
@Tanglefire Oh I thought you meant anti-Raccoon as in "I am against voting Raccoon" ( at myself)

Yeah, I'm a little iffy on Raccoon. But a little more iffy on others.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 126 127