Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 126 127
[quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-18 08:29:40" ] Ah, sorry to butt in. What's sheeping? [/quote] Agreeing without adding much to the convo Like "yeah, vote [player] because they're scum" but not give an actual reason
Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-18 08:29:40:
Ah, sorry to butt in. What's sheeping?

Agreeing without adding much to the convo

Like "yeah, vote [player] because they're scum" but not give an actual reason
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
[quote name="@Starwindrider" date="2024-04-18 08:29:40" ] Ah, sorry to butt in. What's sheeping? [/quote] Blindly following someone’s opinions without their own reasoning You might find this terminology list useful: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3208161/1#post_53363716
@Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-18 08:29:40:
Ah, sorry to butt in. What's sheeping?

Blindly following someone’s opinions without their own reasoning

You might find this terminology list useful: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3208161/1#post_53363716
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Ah okay! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Ah okay!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-04-18 08:30:38" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 08:29:11" ] [quote name="@ChaoticPotato" date="2024-04-18 08:25:59" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 08:24:15" ] [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-18 08:20:01" ] im not fully 100% assured of my racon/potat pairing but im almost certain potat is scum bc all her posts after saying she'd vote me just gives off Panic energy and in the scum way, yeah. im content with falling asleep on that vote [/quote] This post actually sounds more like towny ego then scum So even if potato does flip green I wouldn’t immediately go kill essneec [/quote] I agree here, but also I have explained my general panic. Wires are crossing here and my panic is being read as the reason I am sussing Storia. I am panicking at the same time my gut feeling pinged off of Storia, which has caused the confusion. My panic is because the thread is moving too fast for me to do anything based off of logic, so I am having to rely on my gut which is not the best source of info [/quote] So... are you saying you don't have a good reason to vote Storia? How do you feel about the very obvious sheeping in thread? [/quote] What sheeping, because I feel like there are a few wagons happening. Between me and you and possibly someone else was called out as scum but that's just my jumbled brain, so like. Which one are you asking abt [/quote] Both actually. Feels like people are following Tangle saying I'm scummy and Storia (iirc) saying you are scummy.
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-04-18 08:30:38:
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 08:29:11:
@ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-04-18 08:25:59:
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 08:24:15:
Storia wrote on 2024-04-18 08:20:01:
im not fully 100% assured of my racon/potat pairing but im almost certain potat is scum bc all her posts after saying she'd vote me just gives off Panic energy and in the scum way, yeah. im content with falling asleep on that vote

This post actually sounds more like towny ego then scum
So even if potato does flip green I wouldn’t immediately go kill essneec
I agree here, but also I have explained my general panic. Wires are crossing here and my panic is being read as the reason I am sussing Storia. I am panicking at the same time my gut feeling pinged off of Storia, which has caused the confusion. My panic is because the thread is moving too fast for me to do anything based off of logic, so I am having to rely on my gut which is not the best source of info

So... are you saying you don't have a good reason to vote Storia?

How do you feel about the very obvious sheeping in thread?
What sheeping, because I feel like there are a few wagons happening. Between me and you and possibly someone else was called out as scum but that's just my jumbled brain, so like. Which one are you asking abt

Both actually. Feels like people are following Tangle saying I'm scummy and Storia (iirc) saying you are scummy.
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
also since im still awake let me attempt to explain my thought process in a conscious way

i was initially sus of potat because of the kind of retreating vibes she gave when probed about the pro mod vote stance. i feel like its a bit out of character here. but that hadnt let me to immediately vote her, i literally only placed it when it got late for me a while ago.

and im not really just saying "oh shes panicking thats the only reason shes scum" no, its more of also this.

i cant quote cause mobile but she says she hates meta reading and yet in the same sentence she is saying im sus because of how i spell racon. like, that is actually MORE meta than any of the meta analysis ive used which were actually based off gameplay, that alone really gives me vibes that her vote on me is omgus/panik and not a real sus of me.

and then i found her readlist pretty much weird??? some players havent said anything iirc aside from intros yet she is able to townread them?? from what vibes exactly??

that, and all the really panicky sounding posts just dont reassure me shes town. so yeah, i feel rather confident in my vote because of this.

also since im still awake let me attempt to explain my thought process in a conscious way

i was initially sus of potat because of the kind of retreating vibes she gave when probed about the pro mod vote stance. i feel like its a bit out of character here. but that hadnt let me to immediately vote her, i literally only placed it when it got late for me a while ago.

and im not really just saying "oh shes panicking thats the only reason shes scum" no, its more of also this.

i cant quote cause mobile but she says she hates meta reading and yet in the same sentence she is saying im sus because of how i spell racon. like, that is actually MORE meta than any of the meta analysis ive used which were actually based off gameplay, that alone really gives me vibes that her vote on me is omgus/panik and not a real sus of me.

and then i found her readlist pretty much weird??? some players havent said anything iirc aside from intros yet she is able to townread them?? from what vibes exactly??

that, and all the really panicky sounding posts just dont reassure me shes town. so yeah, i feel rather confident in my vote because of this.

ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
[quote name="ShinyDecidueye" date="2024-04-18 08:16:19" ] [quote name="ShinyDecidueye" date="2024-04-18 08:13:31" ] 1) In the original readlist, Syl felt more off to me than potato given that syl started posting and most of those were fluff, which to me deserves way more squinting than general inactivity [/quote] gah sorry sleepy brain, i meant AFTER i posted the original readlist probably gonna drop a vote for raccoon and then sleep because at least it'll give us the most amount of info (i think) if raccoon gets elimmed [/quote] What kind of info are you looking for
ShinyDecidueye wrote on 2024-04-18 08:16:19:
ShinyDecidueye wrote on 2024-04-18 08:13:31:
1) In the original readlist, Syl felt more off to me than potato given that syl started posting and most of those were fluff, which to me deserves way more squinting than general inactivity

gah sorry sleepy brain, i meant AFTER i posted the original readlist

probably gonna drop a vote for raccoon and then sleep because at least it'll give us the most amount of info (i think) if raccoon gets elimmed

What kind of info are you looking for
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 08:31:40" ] [quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-04-18 08:30:38" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 08:29:11" ] [quote name="@ChaoticPotato" date="2024-04-18 08:25:59" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 08:24:15" ] [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-18 08:20:01" ] im not fully 100% assured of my racon/potat pairing but im almost certain potat is scum bc all her posts after saying she'd vote me just gives off Panic energy and in the scum way, yeah. im content with falling asleep on that vote [/quote] This post actually sounds more like towny ego then scum So even if potato does flip green I wouldn’t immediately go kill essneec [/quote] I agree here, but also I have explained my general panic. Wires are crossing here and my panic is being read as the reason I am sussing Storia. I am panicking at the same time my gut feeling pinged off of Storia, which has caused the confusion. My panic is because the thread is moving too fast for me to do anything based off of logic, so I am having to rely on my gut which is not the best source of info [/quote] So... are you saying you don't have a good reason to vote Storia? How do you feel about the very obvious sheeping in thread? [/quote] What sheeping, because I feel like there are a few wagons happening. Between me and you and possibly someone else was called out as scum but that's just my jumbled brain, so like. Which one are you asking abt [/quote] Both actually. Feels like people are following Tangle saying I'm scummy and Storia (iirc) saying you are scummy. [/quote] I don't like it, but I can understand why it's happening. There is a whirlwind of posts happening because of how many people are in thread, which is causing a lot of discussion to get lost. Tangle and Storia are strong, reasonable players, so their reads are likely to get trusted. Fwiw I do not think you are scum, so I won't be voting you for now.
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 08:31:40:
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-04-18 08:30:38:
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 08:29:11:
@ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-04-18 08:25:59:
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 08:24:15:
Storia wrote on 2024-04-18 08:20:01:
im not fully 100% assured of my racon/potat pairing but im almost certain potat is scum bc all her posts after saying she'd vote me just gives off Panic energy and in the scum way, yeah. im content with falling asleep on that vote

This post actually sounds more like towny ego then scum
So even if potato does flip green I wouldn’t immediately go kill essneec
I agree here, but also I have explained my general panic. Wires are crossing here and my panic is being read as the reason I am sussing Storia. I am panicking at the same time my gut feeling pinged off of Storia, which has caused the confusion. My panic is because the thread is moving too fast for me to do anything based off of logic, so I am having to rely on my gut which is not the best source of info

So... are you saying you don't have a good reason to vote Storia?

How do you feel about the very obvious sheeping in thread?
What sheeping, because I feel like there are a few wagons happening. Between me and you and possibly someone else was called out as scum but that's just my jumbled brain, so like. Which one are you asking abt

Both actually. Feels like people are following Tangle saying I'm scummy and Storia (iirc) saying you are scummy.
I don't like it, but I can understand why it's happening. There is a whirlwind of posts happening because of how many people are in thread, which is causing a lot of discussion to get lost. Tangle and Storia are strong, reasonable players, so their reads are likely to get trusted. Fwiw I do not think you are scum, so I won't be voting you for now.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
I'm going to sleep and won't be around until the day ends. I won't be voting because of this. (earlier I opened the floor to anyone who wants to tell me why this is a bad idea, and afaik I got no responses) All the best everyone [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
I'm going to sleep and won't be around until the day ends. I won't be voting because of this. (earlier I opened the floor to anyone who wants to tell me why this is a bad idea, and afaik I got no responses)

All the best everyone
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 08:32:59" ] [quote name="ShinyDecidueye" date="2024-04-18 08:16:19" ] [quote name="ShinyDecidueye" date="2024-04-18 08:13:31" ] 1) In the original readlist, Syl felt more off to me than potato given that syl started posting and most of those were fluff, which to me deserves way more squinting than general inactivity [/quote] gah sorry sleepy brain, i meant AFTER i posted the original readlist probably gonna drop a vote for raccoon and then sleep because at least it'll give us the most amount of info (i think) if raccoon gets elimmed [/quote] What kind of info are you looking for [/quote] I'm curious too. I'm all for info voting, but when I inevitably flip town, what info will you actually gain?
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 08:32:59:
ShinyDecidueye wrote on 2024-04-18 08:16:19:
ShinyDecidueye wrote on 2024-04-18 08:13:31:
1) In the original readlist, Syl felt more off to me than potato given that syl started posting and most of those were fluff, which to me deserves way more squinting than general inactivity

gah sorry sleepy brain, i meant AFTER i posted the original readlist

probably gonna drop a vote for raccoon and then sleep because at least it'll give us the most amount of info (i think) if raccoon gets elimmed

What kind of info are you looking for

I'm curious too. I'm all for info voting, but when I inevitably flip town, what info will you actually gain?

Any Pronouns - FR time
I think there's some sheeping for sure but not an overwhelming amount. It's a big game and we won't get anywhere trying to read 23 people at once. D1 is a menace of a being- we have to start somewhere.

I'm gonna be real, I'm pretty sure Potato panics to some degree regardless and at this point I'm reading it closer to NAI. (I can relate- I panic So Much all the time.) Raccoon is leveling out a little to sound more annoyed than defensive to me but I'm not taking eyes off yet.
I think there's some sheeping for sure but not an overwhelming amount. It's a big game and we won't get anywhere trying to read 23 people at once. D1 is a menace of a being- we have to start somewhere.

I'm gonna be real, I'm pretty sure Potato panics to some degree regardless and at this point I'm reading it closer to NAI. (I can relate- I panic So Much all the time.) Raccoon is leveling out a little to sound more annoyed than defensive to me but I'm not taking eyes off yet.
1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 126 127