Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 126 127
@starwindrider

yeah that's fair, sleep well fellow timezone fren <3 and bandwagoning is all the MORE prevalent in nonrp mafia lmao its one of the main ways for us to scumhunt actually!

@chaoticpotato

that is hilarious ngl

at this point i'm pretty sure you're maf by that statement alone, because that is just a lie. we've addressed this and that was a joke, trying to say im scummy because of using racon just feels like you panicking. and i know, for a fact, you panic when you are scum. sorry, if i make a mistake here, but i have to sleep soon, so i'm going to be voting you
@starwindrider

yeah that's fair, sleep well fellow timezone fren <3 and bandwagoning is all the MORE prevalent in nonrp mafia lmao its one of the main ways for us to scumhunt actually!

@chaoticpotato

that is hilarious ngl

at this point i'm pretty sure you're maf by that statement alone, because that is just a lie. we've addressed this and that was a joke, trying to say im scummy because of using racon just feels like you panicking. and i know, for a fact, you panic when you are scum. sorry, if i make a mistake here, but i have to sleep soon, so i'm going to be voting you
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
@RaccoonusDoodus You've played with Tangle in the past so you know she pressure votes. She did so at a time of day where while she's active it'll be longer of a wait on discussion because timezones. Playing with you in the past and matching those patterns is why I've not been voting you yet. You don't have to be okay with an "unfounded" vote (quotes because I'm seeing a little foundation, sorry)- it's in how you react. I agree that many of us are likely feeling the extra pressure of lovers as well.
@RaccoonusDoodus You've played with Tangle in the past so you know she pressure votes. She did so at a time of day where while she's active it'll be longer of a wait on discussion because timezones. Playing with you in the past and matching those patterns is why I've not been voting you yet. You don't have to be okay with an "unfounded" vote (quotes because I'm seeing a little foundation, sorry)- it's in how you react. I agree that many of us are likely feeling the extra pressure of lovers as well.
1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png
What's racon? Google doesn't give me anything [emoji=coatl confused size=1]
What's racon? Google doesn't give me anything
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
[quote name="softsylveon" date="2024-04-18 07:58:48" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 07:46:58" ] Everyone 3 ppl you feel good about 3 you wanna look at Right now go [/quote] Good: storia (chill), ainsell (good posts), starwindrider (general confusion feels genuine) Look at: astaraela (have they said anything yet I genuinely forgot), slairisk (interest was piqued by that icebreaker but we haven't heard much since), artmajor (the mod elim stuff was in line with previous jokes, I'm just curious to talk more) [/quote] Hmmmm Think sylveon fine for now I like how they didn’t pick the general look at targets I know with mu experience she’s probably good at thinking on feet but this is not bad enough to kill today
softsylveon wrote on 2024-04-18 07:58:48:
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 07:46:58:
Everyone

3 ppl you feel good about
3 you wanna look at

Right now go

Good: storia (chill), ainsell (good posts), starwindrider (general confusion feels genuine)
Look at: astaraela (have they said anything yet I genuinely forgot), slairisk (interest was piqued by that icebreaker but we haven't heard much since), artmajor (the mod elim stuff was in line with previous jokes, I'm just curious to talk more)

Hmmmm
Think sylveon fine for now
I like how they didn’t pick the general look at targets

I know with mu experience she’s probably good at thinking on feet but this is not bad enough to kill today
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 07:46:58" ] Everyone 3 ppl you feel good about 3 you wanna look at Right now go [/quote] Storia Art B00K Syl Star Deci
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 07:46:58:
Everyone

3 ppl you feel good about
3 you wanna look at

Right now go
Storia
Art
B00K

Syl
Star
Deci
cXujRec.pngHuzdS7y.pngXvyfO6H.pngzLwkj5U.png
she/they
[quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 08:02:13" ] [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-18 07:52:49" ] @/ starwindrider yeah, definitely, my play as town is always vote when i can, and since i think i have sufficient confidence in this vote, i'll go ahead with mine. but this is just, of course, my play. just a smol reminder that its a good idea to not just follow/listen to everyone in the game bc obviously, they could be lying (heck I COULD BE LYING at this moment lmao) @/tanglefire potat [b]racon[/b] and mayyyyyybe bookworm just from vibes i tunneled a little on the former 2 feeling good about tangle, fearfax and hiii mostly from meta, pretty much i find their behavior consistent also, bc i will sleep soon, i'll put a vote on potato, maybe im a little wary since i came off a game with her as maf but she doesn't read town to me atm so that's enough reason. [/quote] Hmm... could be scum Storia... or could be using it as town as I recently told her it's something she's only ever done as scum... [/quote] This... is still omgus-ish. More hedging than last time but it feels like the only reason raccoon is saying this is because of storia pointing them out as someone to look at
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 08:02:13:
Storia wrote on 2024-04-18 07:52:49:
@/ starwindrider

yeah, definitely, my play as town is always vote when i can, and since i think i have sufficient confidence in this vote, i'll go ahead with mine. but this is just, of course, my play. just a smol reminder that its a good idea to not just follow/listen to everyone in the game bc obviously, they could be lying (heck I COULD BE LYING at this moment lmao)

@/tanglefire

potat racon and mayyyyyybe bookworm just from vibes i tunneled a little on the former 2

feeling good about tangle, fearfax and hiii mostly from meta, pretty much i find their behavior consistent

also, bc i will sleep soon, i'll put a vote on potato, maybe im a little wary since i came off a game with her as maf but she doesn't read town to me atm so that's enough reason.

Hmm... could be scum Storia... or could be using it as town as I recently told her it's something she's only ever done as scum...

This... is still omgus-ish. More hedging than last time but it feels like the only reason raccoon is saying this is because of storia pointing them out as someone to look at
@starwindrider

i spell raccoon's name in a funni way like how i say potato's name as potat, its just a joke lol
@starwindrider

i spell raccoon's name in a funni way like how i say potato's name as potat, its just a joke lol
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
@Storia Oh lol I thought it was an abbreviation [emoji=coatl sleepy size=1]
@Storia Oh lol I thought it was an abbreviation
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
ALSO I GRABBED THE PLAYERLIST, GONNA GIVE VIBES OFF OF THIS - Again, everyone feels like they're blending together so wires may get crossed aaaaa

Ainsell - Slight townlean, heading discussion and generally giving good vibes
ArtMajor - Chaotic townlean, possibly 3p
Astaraela - Uh. Haven't seen many posts, IDK
autumnseas - Same as above
B00KW0RM - Neutral - some posts lean town and some lean scummy defensive so gonna have to pay attention to this slot
CaptainTsundere - Er - neutral, I don't remember a lot of posts
ChaoticPotato - Town :3
EmbertheSkywing - Town-ish, but very slight town lean
fearfax - Neutral, possible scum
Hiii - Neutral, not enough posts to read (or I missed them)
hotpants - Again, neutral
Leremis - Dang I missed a lot of people bc neutral again, I don't remember reading posts
LostLuminary - Newbie vibes, could swing either way
natsinabucket - I wanna say town but I can't summon any posts so gotta go with neutral
RaccoonusDoodus - Town, giving me too much leeway to be scum
ShinyDecidueye - Slight scumlean based on the posts overnight, felt a little off
Slairisk - Slight scumlean, question at the beginning felt like it was trying to sniff out PR
softsylveon - Slight scumlean, feels like the discussion generated is more fluffy
SpiderQueen8 - Slight scumlean, see above
Starwindrider - Newbie vibes, seems to be asking about the game and how it works, taking advice - could go either way
Storia - Scumlean, my gut pinged off of one comment and now I can't stop thinking about it
StormDreamer - Chaotic town, normal Storm vibes. Guaranteed town if she's N1'd
Tanglefire - Townlean, definitely heading a lot of discussion
ALSO I GRABBED THE PLAYERLIST, GONNA GIVE VIBES OFF OF THIS - Again, everyone feels like they're blending together so wires may get crossed aaaaa

Ainsell - Slight townlean, heading discussion and generally giving good vibes
ArtMajor - Chaotic townlean, possibly 3p
Astaraela - Uh. Haven't seen many posts, IDK
autumnseas - Same as above
B00KW0RM - Neutral - some posts lean town and some lean scummy defensive so gonna have to pay attention to this slot
CaptainTsundere - Er - neutral, I don't remember a lot of posts
ChaoticPotato - Town :3
EmbertheSkywing - Town-ish, but very slight town lean
fearfax - Neutral, possible scum
Hiii - Neutral, not enough posts to read (or I missed them)
hotpants - Again, neutral
Leremis - Dang I missed a lot of people bc neutral again, I don't remember reading posts
LostLuminary - Newbie vibes, could swing either way
natsinabucket - I wanna say town but I can't summon any posts so gotta go with neutral
RaccoonusDoodus - Town, giving me too much leeway to be scum
ShinyDecidueye - Slight scumlean based on the posts overnight, felt a little off
Slairisk - Slight scumlean, question at the beginning felt like it was trying to sniff out PR
softsylveon - Slight scumlean, feels like the discussion generated is more fluffy
SpiderQueen8 - Slight scumlean, see above
Starwindrider - Newbie vibes, seems to be asking about the game and how it works, taking advice - could go either way
Storia - Scumlean, my gut pinged off of one comment and now I can't stop thinking about it
StormDreamer - Chaotic town, normal Storm vibes. Guaranteed town if she's N1'd
Tanglefire - Townlean, definitely heading a lot of discussion
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
This: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/19#post_56612792
was passable. Not bad actually

Then the next post this: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/19#post_56612817
Becomes funny

are we about to have my worse game in the past year or did we actually crack it d1
stay tune next on lover’s mafia
This: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/19#post_56612792
was passable. Not bad actually

Then the next post this: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/19#post_56612817
Becomes funny

are we about to have my worse game in the past year or did we actually crack it d1
stay tune next on lover’s mafia
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 126 127