Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 126 127
@Starwindrider It's a given that at least one pair will be town/town since the amount of wolves in the game wouldn't make for enough wolf/x pairs. I'll agree with (I think it was?) Storia and others who mentioned the most likely spread was 5-6 maf and I'll up it with a 2-3 3p players in there. Some 3p roles are more town-aligned and it's something I could see to try to better balance the game.
@Starwindrider It's a given that at least one pair will be town/town since the amount of wolves in the game wouldn't make for enough wolf/x pairs. I'll agree with (I think it was?) Storia and others who mentioned the most likely spread was 5-6 maf and I'll up it with a 2-3 3p players in there. Some 3p roles are more town-aligned and it's something I could see to try to better balance the game.
1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png
just realised i forgot to answer the vig question from Slairisk

if i had an obvious sus / i suspect i'm going to get killed / elimmed i would probably shoot immediately, but otherwise i would likely hold off until i'm reasonably sure someone's maf
just realised i forgot to answer the vig question from Slairisk

if i had an obvious sus / i suspect i'm going to get killed / elimmed i would probably shoot immediately, but otherwise i would likely hold off until i'm reasonably sure someone's maf
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
[quote name="Ainsell" date="2024-04-18 07:12:38" ] I think it'd be good for all of us to get some sort of readlist out asap regardless. Mafia is incredibly unlikely to take out one of their own lovers so we're probably losing two town tonight. Mine is mostly going to be vibes based (I dislike not having enough specific things to point to but we'll get there.) Good vibes: ArtMajor, SpiderQueen8, fearfax Tangle: Tangle Neutral vibes: Hiiii, LostLuminary, ChaoticPotato Vibes are being Checked: softsylveon, RaccoonusDoodus Since the last is a current point of contention and my reasoning might be requested later: five hours and relatively few posts later doesn't seem like a good reason to cast a vote back, especially considering Raccoon has played with Tangle a few times now. It read as OMGUS/frustration vote at the least to me. Tangle gets her own category for now because she's playing within everything I remember for her... and also because I never trust her (in-game) as far as I can throw her. (ily tangle) She's generating useful discussion so I'm not currently worried about her. [/quote] I agree that Raccoon sounds frustrated. Having a tier for a specific player is interesting. How long do you think you typically hold reservations for Tangle if you have a history together? @Ainsell
Ainsell wrote on 2024-04-18 07:12:38:
I think it'd be good for all of us to get some sort of readlist out asap regardless. Mafia is incredibly unlikely to take out one of their own lovers so we're probably losing two town tonight. Mine is mostly going to be vibes based (I dislike not having enough specific things to point to but we'll get there.)

Good vibes: ArtMajor, SpiderQueen8, fearfax
Tangle: Tangle
Neutral vibes: Hiiii, LostLuminary, ChaoticPotato
Vibes are being Checked: softsylveon, RaccoonusDoodus

Since the last is a current point of contention and my reasoning might be requested later: five hours and relatively few posts later doesn't seem like a good reason to cast a vote back, especially considering Raccoon has played with Tangle a few times now. It read as OMGUS/frustration vote at the least to me.

Tangle gets her own category for now because she's playing within everything I remember for her... and also because I never trust her (in-game) as far as I can throw her. (ily tangle) She's generating useful discussion so I'm not currently worried about her.
I agree that Raccoon sounds frustrated.

Having a tier for a specific player is interesting. How long do you think you typically hold reservations for Tangle if you have a history together? @Ainsell
cXujRec.pngHuzdS7y.pngXvyfO6H.pngzLwkj5U.png
she/they
@Ainsell @Storia @softsylveon

Oh thanks! Makes sense.
@Ainsell @Storia @softsylveon

Oh thanks! Makes sense.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
I see there's been a whole argument going on, which is fine and all but I do feel like we should move on at some point. Back and forth grouching at each other isn't productive imo
I see there's been a whole argument going on, which is fine and all but I do feel like we should move on at some point. Back and forth grouching at each other isn't productive imo
I agree that tangle is towny so far but the last game I played with him I immediately got taken in by that, so yknow, not gonna put all my eggs in one basket
I agree that tangle is towny so far but the last game I played with him I immediately got taken in by that, so yknow, not gonna put all my eggs in one basket
[quote name="Ainsell" date="2024-04-18 07:12:38" ] Five hours and relatively few posts later doesn't seem like a good reason to cast a vote back, especially considering Raccoon has played with Tangle a few times now. It read as OMGUS/frustration vote at the least to me. [/quote] I think I'd agree with your take here on the Raccoon/Tangle situation. While Raccoons behaviour does seem suspicious as a self preservation vote this early into the day when there was no-one else pointing fingers at them is definetly enough to squint at, it might also be out of frustration. @RaccoonusDoodus Is your vote purely for self preservation, with you planning on changing it if another good candidate appears, or do you actually believe that Tangle is scum (or is as scummy as someone can be this early in the game)?
Five hours and relatively few posts later doesn't seem like a good reason to cast a vote back, especially considering Raccoon has played with Tangle a few times now. It read as OMGUS/frustration vote at the least to me.

I think I'd agree with your take here on the Raccoon/Tangle situation. While Raccoons behaviour does seem suspicious as a self preservation vote this early into the day when there was no-one else pointing fingers at them is definetly enough to squint at, it might also be out of frustration.

@RaccoonusDoodus

Is your vote purely for self preservation, with you planning on changing it if another good candidate appears, or do you actually believe that Tangle is scum (or is as scummy as someone can be this early in the game)?
seGmw74.jpg
@fearfax For Tangle? Oh, this tier will last like 8 hours TOPS lol. Tangle is consistent, consistently good, and (like I said) generating good discussion regardless so I want to give myself more time to pay attention to them.
@fearfax For Tangle? Oh, this tier will last like 8 hours TOPS lol. Tangle is consistent, consistently good, and (like I said) generating good discussion regardless so I want to give myself more time to pay attention to them.
1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png
@softsylveon

what do you mean by arguments? i don't really seen any arguing going on except for the raccoon/tangle votes rn.
@softsylveon

what do you mean by arguments? i don't really seen any arguing going on except for the raccoon/tangle votes rn.
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
[quote name="@hotpants" date="2024-04-18 07:28:02" ] [quote name="Ainsell" date="2024-04-18 07:12:38" ] Five hours and relatively few posts later doesn't seem like a good reason to cast a vote back, especially considering Raccoon has played with Tangle a few times now. It read as OMGUS/frustration vote at the least to me. [/quote] I think I'd agree with your take here on the Raccoon/Tangle situation. While Raccoons behaviour does seem suspicious as a self preservation vote this early into the day when there was no-one else pointing fingers at them is definetly enough to squint at, it might also be out of frustration. @/RaccoonusDoodus Is your vote purely for self preservation, with you planning on changing it if another good candidate appears, or do you actually believe that Tangle is scum (or is as scummy as someone can be this early in the game)? [/quote] Partial self pres, partial scum lean. I will go into more detail on my readlist, I promise :]
@hotpants wrote on 2024-04-18 07:28:02:
Five hours and relatively few posts later doesn't seem like a good reason to cast a vote back, especially considering Raccoon has played with Tangle a few times now. It read as OMGUS/frustration vote at the least to me.

I think I'd agree with your take here on the Raccoon/Tangle situation. While Raccoons behaviour does seem suspicious as a self preservation vote this early into the day when there was no-one else pointing fingers at them is definetly enough to squint at, it might also be out of frustration.

@/RaccoonusDoodus

Is your vote purely for self preservation, with you planning on changing it if another good candidate appears, or do you actually believe that Tangle is scum (or is as scummy as someone can be this early in the game)?

Partial self pres, partial scum lean. I will go into more detail on my readlist, I promise :]
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 126 127