Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 126 127
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 07:46:58" ] Everyone 3 ppl you feel good about 3 you wanna look at Right now go [/quote] god this moves so fast good: storia b00k tangle (and in the more recent stuff ainsell too but idk ive townread scum ainsell many times) look at: raccoon potato uh maybe shiny tbh i liked the readlist but always gotta check newbie vibes
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 07:46:58:
Everyone

3 ppl you feel good about
3 you wanna look at

Right now go

god this moves so fast

good: storia b00k tangle (and in the more recent stuff ainsell too but idk ive townread scum ainsell many times)
look at: raccoon potato uh maybe shiny tbh i liked the readlist but always gotta check newbie vibes
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 06:45:19" ] Vibe reads so far Feel good: ember, essence Spider, star Shiny (This is tiered better at top) Need to look at: Potato, slair, accoon, hiii [/quote] What did you like about ember and shiny? @Tanglefire
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 06:45:19:
Vibe reads so far

Feel good: ember, essence
Spider, star
Shiny
(This is tiered better at top)

Need to look at: Potato, slair, accoon, hiii
What did you like about ember and shiny? @Tanglefire
cXujRec.pngHuzdS7y.pngXvyfO6H.pngzLwkj5U.png
she/they
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 07:46:58" ] Everyone 3 ppl you feel good about 3 you wanna look at Right now go [/quote] HOKAY I am caught up now. Unsubbed from the thread but I will be checking it periodically throughout the day, there are too many people for my notif box to deal with. Righty, onto the reads. Feeling good about Tangle (poking thread, asking questions, pursuing leads), Ainsell (also poking, seems reasonable, encouraging town strategizing,) and Raccoon - Raccoon only really jumps down my throat if she is scum/3p, as town she tends to ignore me to avoid clogging the thread. Exception to this rule is if I am scum, then she'll also poke me a lot to get me to slip up Want to look at Storia - only because of the racon comment which, I don't like metaing, has kinda been mentioned to be something she does *as scum* so that pinged me off. Then general vibes from the re read would be SpiderQueen, and softsylveon - seemed like they were asking more fluff based questions? Like questions that let them participate in discussion but not drive it forward. That was what I remembered but everyone is blending together so I might be mixing people up ack. But definitely Storia pinging me off based on the racon comment alone
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 07:46:58:
Everyone

3 ppl you feel good about
3 you wanna look at

Right now go
HOKAY I am caught up now. Unsubbed from the thread but I will be checking it periodically throughout the day, there are too many people for my notif box to deal with.

Righty, onto the reads.

Feeling good about Tangle (poking thread, asking questions, pursuing leads), Ainsell (also poking, seems reasonable, encouraging town strategizing,) and Raccoon - Raccoon only really jumps down my throat if she is scum/3p, as town she tends to ignore me to avoid clogging the thread. Exception to this rule is if I am scum, then she'll also poke me a lot to get me to slip up

Want to look at Storia - only because of the racon comment which, I don't like metaing, has kinda been mentioned to be something she does *as scum* so that pinged me off. Then general vibes from the re read would be SpiderQueen, and softsylveon - seemed like they were asking more fluff based questions? Like questions that let them participate in discussion but not drive it forward. That was what I remembered but everyone is blending together so I might be mixing people up ack. But definitely Storia pinging me off based on the racon comment alone
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Respond
I have been quiet because I have been asleep. I have already explained this TwT
Respond
I have been quiet because I have been asleep. I have already explained this TwT
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Dropped my vote for Storia bc my gut was really pinging her off and apparently it's 24 hour days which is Not Making Me Panic I swear
Dropped my vote for Storia bc my gut was really pinging her off and apparently it's 24 hour days which is Not Making Me Panic I swear

Clayton Academy
Honestly raccoon I was just hoping I could get some quick snap responses from you to show you’re not making up stuff behind the scenes and actually developing reads.

Like if you’ve just answered the 3-3 questions pages ago and could give just a line of explanation for those I would move votes

Storia says you’re paired with Potato and might be scum. What do you think of that? Do you think that is a read from town!Storia or Wolf!storia?
Honestly raccoon I was just hoping I could get some quick snap responses from you to show you’re not making up stuff behind the scenes and actually developing reads.

Like if you’ve just answered the 3-3 questions pages ago and could give just a line of explanation for those I would move votes

Storia says you’re paired with Potato and might be scum. What do you think of that? Do you think that is a read from town!Storia or Wolf!storia?
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-18 07:52:49" ] @/ starwindrider yeah, definitely, my play as town is always vote when i can, and since i think i have sufficient confidence in this vote, i'll go ahead with mine. but this is just, of course, my play. just a smol reminder that its a good idea to not just follow/listen to everyone in the game bc obviously, they could be lying (heck I COULD BE LYING at this moment lmao) @/tanglefire potat [b]racon[/b] and mayyyyyybe bookworm just from vibes i tunneled a little on the former 2 feeling good about tangle, fearfax and hiii mostly from meta, pretty much i find their behavior consistent also, bc i will sleep soon, i'll put a vote on potato, maybe im a little wary since i came off a game with her as maf but she doesn't read town to me atm so that's enough reason. [/quote] Hmm... could be scum Storia... or could be using it as town as I recently told her it's something she's only ever done as scum...
Storia wrote on 2024-04-18 07:52:49:
@/ starwindrider

yeah, definitely, my play as town is always vote when i can, and since i think i have sufficient confidence in this vote, i'll go ahead with mine. but this is just, of course, my play. just a smol reminder that its a good idea to not just follow/listen to everyone in the game bc obviously, they could be lying (heck I COULD BE LYING at this moment lmao)

@/tanglefire

potat racon and mayyyyyybe bookworm just from vibes i tunneled a little on the former 2

feeling good about tangle, fearfax and hiii mostly from meta, pretty much i find their behavior consistent

also, bc i will sleep soon, i'll put a vote on potato, maybe im a little wary since i came off a game with her as maf but she doesn't read town to me atm so that's enough reason.

Hmm... could be scum Storia... or could be using it as town as I recently told her it's something she's only ever done as scum...
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 08:01:51" ] Honestly raccoon I was just hoping I could get some quick snap responses from you to show you’re not making up stuff behind the scenes and actually developing reads. Like if you’ve just answered the 3-3 questions pages ago and could give just a line of explanation for those I would move votes Storia says you’re paired with Potato and might be scum. What do you think of that? Do you think that is a read from town!Storia or Wolf!storia? [/quote] is raccoon like, still here even??? might have gone silent due to irl busyness
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 08:01:51:

is raccoon like, still here even??? might have gone silent due to irl busyness
Nevermind
Nevermind
[quote name="@fearfax" date="2024-04-18 07:59:06" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 06:45:19" ] Vibe reads so far Feel good: ember, essence Spider, star Shiny (This is tiered better at top) Need to look at: Potato, slair, accoon, hiii [/quote] What did you like about ember and shiny? @/Tanglefire [/quote] I honestly don’t remember for shiny lol I put them down into my notes a while ago Gimme a few minutes I’ll glance their iso and remember why But for ember it’s becayse mindmeld. I remember seeing several of her posts and thinking “yeahhh goooo ember my thoughts exactly” E,g. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/8#post_56610502
@fearfax wrote on 2024-04-18 07:59:06:
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 06:45:19:
Vibe reads so far

Feel good: ember, essence
Spider, star
Shiny
(This is tiered better at top)

Need to look at: Potato, slair, accoon, hiii
What did you like about ember and shiny? @/Tanglefire

I honestly don’t remember for shiny lol I put them down into my notes a while ago
Gimme a few minutes I’ll glance their iso and remember why

But for ember it’s becayse mindmeld. I remember seeing several of her posts and thinking “yeahhh goooo ember my thoughts exactly”
E,g. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/8#post_56610502
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 126 127