Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 126 127
I've got grocery shopping to do now, so I'll see you all in a little while
I've got grocery shopping to do now, so I'll see you all in a little while
[quote name="softsylveon" date="2024-04-18 08:26:13" ] [quote name="Ainsell" date="2024-04-18 08:25:37" ] [quote name="softsylveon" date="2024-04-18 08:23:35" ] [quote name="softsylveon" date="2024-04-18 08:20:02" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 08:16:40" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 08:16:20" ] [quote name="softsylveon" date="2024-04-18 08:06:50" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 08:02:13" ] [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-18 07:52:49" ] @/ starwindrider yeah, definitely, my play as town is always vote when i can, and since i think i have sufficient confidence in this vote, i'll go ahead with mine. but this is just, of course, my play. just a smol reminder that its a good idea to not just follow/listen to everyone in the game bc obviously, they could be lying (heck I COULD BE LYING at this moment lmao) @/tanglefire potat [b]racon[/b] and mayyyyyybe bookworm just from vibes i tunneled a little on the former 2 feeling good about tangle, fearfax and hiii mostly from meta, pretty much i find their behavior consistent also, bc i will sleep soon, i'll put a vote on potato, maybe im a little wary since i came off a game with her as maf but she doesn't read town to me atm so that's enough reason. [/quote] Hmm... could be scum Storia... or could be using it as town as I recently told her it's something she's only ever done as scum... [/quote] This... is still omgus-ish. More hedging than last time but it feels like the only reason raccoon is saying this is because of storia pointing them out as someone to look at [/quote] It was a joke :/ [/quote] Like... this just seems kind of nitpicky [/quote] How am I supposed to know when something's a joke? [/quote] Ok did anyone else register this as a joke or was I just too autistic for it. Genuine question Tone Is Hard [/quote] I've also got the 'tism and I didn't register the joke. To be fair I didn't realize that it was supposed to be because of how Storia spelled Raccoon's name- I thought there was a different reason in the post that was being used, hence taking it seriously. [/quote] Oh so we both misunderstood it the same way pfft [/quote] That's my bad. I'm sorry T^T It was a joke on my name
softsylveon wrote on 2024-04-18 08:26:13:
Ainsell wrote on 2024-04-18 08:25:37:
softsylveon wrote on 2024-04-18 08:23:35:
softsylveon wrote on 2024-04-18 08:20:02:
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 08:16:40:
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 08:16:20:
softsylveon wrote on 2024-04-18 08:06:50:
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 08:02:13:
Storia wrote on 2024-04-18 07:52:49:
@/ starwindrider

yeah, definitely, my play as town is always vote when i can, and since i think i have sufficient confidence in this vote, i'll go ahead with mine. but this is just, of course, my play. just a smol reminder that its a good idea to not just follow/listen to everyone in the game bc obviously, they could be lying (heck I COULD BE LYING at this moment lmao)

@/tanglefire

potat racon and mayyyyyybe bookworm just from vibes i tunneled a little on the former 2

feeling good about tangle, fearfax and hiii mostly from meta, pretty much i find their behavior consistent

also, bc i will sleep soon, i'll put a vote on potato, maybe im a little wary since i came off a game with her as maf but she doesn't read town to me atm so that's enough reason.

Hmm... could be scum Storia... or could be using it as town as I recently told her it's something she's only ever done as scum...

This... is still omgus-ish. More hedging than last time but it feels like the only reason raccoon is saying this is because of storia pointing them out as someone to look at

It was a joke :/

Like... this just seems kind of nitpicky

How am I supposed to know when something's a joke?

Ok did anyone else register this as a joke or was I just too autistic for it. Genuine question Tone Is Hard

I've also got the 'tism and I didn't register the joke. To be fair I didn't realize that it was supposed to be because of how Storia spelled Raccoon's name- I thought there was a different reason in the post that was being used, hence taking it seriously.

Oh so we both misunderstood it the same way pfft

That's my bad. I'm sorry T^T

It was a joke on my name
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
[quote name="ShinyDecidueye" date="2024-04-18 08:20:04" ] @/RaccoonusDoodus did you explain why you changed your vote to SpiderQueen8? I can't find it [/quote] Oh huh, I didn't even notice that. Curious to know as well.
ShinyDecidueye wrote on 2024-04-18 08:20:04:
@/RaccoonusDoodus did you explain why you changed your vote to SpiderQueen8? I can't find it

Oh huh, I didn't even notice that. Curious to know as well.
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
[quote name="@ChaoticPotato" date="2024-04-18 08:25:59" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 08:24:15" ] [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-18 08:20:01" ] im not fully 100% assured of my racon/potat pairing but im almost certain potat is scum bc all her posts after saying she'd vote me just gives off Panic energy and in the scum way, yeah. im content with falling asleep on that vote [/quote] This post actually sounds more like towny ego then scum So even if potato does flip green I wouldn’t immediately go kill essneec [/quote] I agree here, but also I have explained my general panic. Wires are crossing here and my panic is being read as the reason I am sussing Storia. I am panicking at the same time my gut feeling pinged off of Storia, which has caused the confusion. My panic is because the thread is moving too fast for me to do anything based off of logic, so I am having to rely on my gut which is not the best source of info [/quote] So... are you saying you don't have a good reason to vote Storia? How do you feel about the very obvious sheeping in thread?
@ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-04-18 08:25:59:
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 08:24:15:
Storia wrote on 2024-04-18 08:20:01:
im not fully 100% assured of my racon/potat pairing but im almost certain potat is scum bc all her posts after saying she'd vote me just gives off Panic energy and in the scum way, yeah. im content with falling asleep on that vote

This post actually sounds more like towny ego then scum
So even if potato does flip green I wouldn’t immediately go kill essneec
I agree here, but also I have explained my general panic. Wires are crossing here and my panic is being read as the reason I am sussing Storia. I am panicking at the same time my gut feeling pinged off of Storia, which has caused the confusion. My panic is because the thread is moving too fast for me to do anything based off of logic, so I am having to rely on my gut which is not the best source of info

So... are you saying you don't have a good reason to vote Storia?

How do you feel about the very obvious sheeping in thread?
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
Ah, sorry to butt in. What's sheeping?
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@RaccoonusDoodus

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/22#post_56612957

Mostly based off of general squinting and me going off of my gut feeling before I go to sleep because there's a chance I might be asleep around EoD
@RaccoonusDoodus

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/22#post_56612957

Mostly based off of general squinting and me going off of my gut feeling before I go to sleep because there's a chance I might be asleep around EoD
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
[quote name="@Starwindrider" date="2024-04-18 08:29:40" ] Ah, sorry to butt in. What's sheeping? [/quote] following a popular opinion / player without providing your own thoughts on the thing iirc
@Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-18 08:29:40:
following a popular opinion / player without providing your own thoughts on the thing iirc
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-04-18 08:25:59" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 08:24:15" ] [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-18 08:20:01" ] im not fully 100% assured of my racon/potat pairing but im almost certain potat is scum bc all her posts after saying she'd vote me just gives off Panic energy and in the scum way, yeah. im content with falling asleep on that vote [/quote] This post actually sounds more like towny ego then scum So even if potato does flip green I wouldn’t immediately go kill essneec [/quote] I agree here, but also I have explained my general panic. Wires are crossing here and my panic is being read as the reason I am sussing Storia. I am panicking at the same time my gut feeling pinged off of Storia, which has caused the confusion. My panic is because the thread is moving too fast for me to do anything based off of logic, so I am having to rely on my gut which is not the best source of info [/quote] I don't think the response from Potato is as bad as it is being made out to be, I would expect a more accusatory tone if Potato was scum that I haven't been seeing.
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-04-18 08:25:59:
im not fully 100% assured of my racon/potat pairing but im almost certain potat is scum bc all her posts after saying she'd vote me just gives off Panic energy and in the scum way, yeah. im content with falling asleep on that vote

I agree here, but also I have explained my general panic. Wires are crossing here and my panic is being read as the reason I am sussing Storia. I am panicking at the same time my gut feeling pinged off of Storia, which has caused the confusion. My panic is because the thread is moving too fast for me to do anything based off of logic, so I am having to rely on my gut which is not the best source of info
I don't think the response from Potato is as bad as it is being made out to be, I would expect a more accusatory tone if Potato was scum that I haven't been seeing.
cXujRec.pngHuzdS7y.pngXvyfO6H.pngzLwkj5U.png
she/they
[quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 08:29:11" ] [quote name="@ChaoticPotato" date="2024-04-18 08:25:59" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 08:24:15" ] [quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-18 08:20:01" ] im not fully 100% assured of my racon/potat pairing but im almost certain potat is scum bc all her posts after saying she'd vote me just gives off Panic energy and in the scum way, yeah. im content with falling asleep on that vote [/quote] This post actually sounds more like towny ego then scum So even if potato does flip green I wouldn’t immediately go kill essneec [/quote] I agree here, but also I have explained my general panic. Wires are crossing here and my panic is being read as the reason I am sussing Storia. I am panicking at the same time my gut feeling pinged off of Storia, which has caused the confusion. My panic is because the thread is moving too fast for me to do anything based off of logic, so I am having to rely on my gut which is not the best source of info [/quote] So... are you saying you don't have a good reason to vote Storia? How do you feel about the very obvious sheeping in thread? [/quote] What sheeping, because I feel like there are a few wagons happening. Between me and you and possibly someone else was called out as scum but that's just my jumbled brain, so like. Which one are you asking abt
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 08:29:11:
@ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-04-18 08:25:59:

So... are you saying you don't have a good reason to vote Storia?

How do you feel about the very obvious sheeping in thread?
What sheeping, because I feel like there are a few wagons happening. Between me and you and possibly someone else was called out as scum but that's just my jumbled brain, so like. Which one are you asking abt
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Oh so bandwagon? [emoji=coatl confused size=1]
Oh so bandwagon?
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 126 127