Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 126 127
[quote name="Ainsell" date="2024-04-18 15:04:24" ] (That said, me stepping back for now doesn't mean I want to stop. I'm hoping to cede the floor to people who haven't had a chance to speak or haven't spoken much yet.) [/quote] Also sorta just waiting for other people to talk. Don't have much to say right now. I'm online if anyone has questions for me though, I always enjoy a bit of real-time conversation
Ainsell wrote on 2024-04-18 15:04:24:
(That said, me stepping back for now doesn't mean I want to stop. I'm hoping to cede the floor to people who haven't had a chance to speak or haven't spoken much yet.)

Also sorta just waiting for other people to talk. Don't have much to say right now. I'm online if anyone has questions for me though, I always enjoy a bit of real-time conversation
[quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 13:38:43" ] Okay, well, irl stuff is happening and idk if I'll be able to actually get an ISO of Tangle done. Work is being completely ridiculous rn. I have a 1 shot healing ability. No, I am not claiming Dr. That is what I didn't want to claim. [/quote] i feel like this is a fine enough d1 roleclaim to be cautious and switch votes for now. also, i've been assessing things, and i'm genuinely not sure how organic the raccoon wagon has been. i still strongly disagree with mod elims and think there were some odd voting patterns initially, but uh. idk how much of the 'defensiveness' cited was real defensiveness and how much was just self-defense. something weird here. that being said i need to reread shiny's posting before i would consider swapping there. i am moving to no elim for now with full intent to try and find a new, better choice by eod. also planning to write the quickest vibiest readlist ever before eod just to get some of my opinions out there. don't expect more than a few words per person tho it shall be highly earlygame-flavored content
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 13:38:43:
Okay, well, irl stuff is happening and idk if I'll be able to actually get an ISO of Tangle done. Work is being completely ridiculous rn.

I have a 1 shot healing ability. No, I am not claiming Dr. That is what I didn't want to claim.
i feel like this is a fine enough d1 roleclaim to be cautious and switch votes for now. also, i've been assessing things, and i'm genuinely not sure how organic the raccoon wagon has been. i still strongly disagree with mod elims and think there were some odd voting patterns initially, but uh. idk how much of the 'defensiveness' cited was real defensiveness and how much was just self-defense. something weird here.

that being said i need to reread shiny's posting before i would consider swapping there. i am moving to no elim for now with full intent to try and find a new, better choice by eod.

also planning to write the quickest vibiest readlist ever before eod just to get some of my opinions out there. don't expect more than a few words per person tho it shall be highly earlygame-flavored content
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
[quote name="softsylveon" date="2024-04-18 13:53:24" ] @LostLuminary hello, I'm checking in on you. When you have a moment, can you fill us in on your thoughts so far? You don't have to be caught up with the thread, just let us know the latest page you've read to and talk about what you're thinking. [/quote] Hey! I think last time I checked in we were around 30-ish pages maybe?It was this morning. I saw the arguments about ChaoticPotatoe (they didn’t seem too suspicious to me in their reactions, which seemed to be the main point of contention) and the talk about whether you were posting fluff or that’s just how you played. I was going to try to get my 3 good/3 look more at names in, but I kept trying to catch up on the thread first so irl stuff would interrupt. Right now, I’m stopping for gas during my drive home. I was planning on catching up on the thread/casting my vote when I get home in about two hours. I honestly can’t tell you rn who it’ll be because things seem to change so quickly —nobody’s stood out so much that I think they need the axe. I remember Starwindrider asking for a reason not to skip and not really getting one, but lots of people seem very insistent on voting. I’m probably going to try rereading the thread to work out what the best move is.
softsylveon wrote on 2024-04-18 13:53:24:
@LostLuminary hello, I'm checking in on you. When you have a moment, can you fill us in on your thoughts so far? You don't have to be caught up with the thread, just let us know the latest page you've read to and talk about what you're thinking.

Hey! I think last time I checked in we were around 30-ish pages maybe?It was this morning. I saw the arguments about ChaoticPotatoe (they didn’t seem too suspicious to me in their reactions, which seemed to be the main point of contention) and the talk about whether you were posting fluff or that’s just how you played. I was going to try to get my 3 good/3 look more at names in, but I kept trying to catch up on the thread first so irl stuff would interrupt.

Right now, I’m stopping for gas during my drive home. I was planning on catching up on the thread/casting my vote when I get home in about two hours. I honestly can’t tell you rn who it’ll be because things seem to change so quickly —nobody’s stood out so much that I think they need the axe. I remember Starwindrider asking for a reason not to skip and not really getting one, but lots of people seem very insistent on voting. I’m probably going to try rereading the thread to work out what the best move is.
[quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 15:00:20" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 14:46:07" ] [quote name="@Slairisk" date="2024-04-18 14:42:02" ] @/Hiii @/RaccoonusDoodus 1. Sure, it is an indicator but I also expect a lot of sheeping because of the pace. If people don't have enough time to think about it then there would probably be more sheeping because they don't have enough time to form opinions. Speaking of which... 2. I have a bunch of nulls. tanglefire and Storia gives off town vibes. I haven't seen Storia speak much as scum before but I'm pretty sure she was actually sick. Tanglefire seems towny to me because he does seem to be contributing. [/quote] Was Tangle helpful, or was she loud? [/quote] [b][/b] You also didn't answer who you'd vote for, and there is only 3 hours left in the phase. [/quote] Shoot, I wasn't paying attention to the time. Reading back at Tangle's posts, his recent posts seem to be filler. I liked when he was defending Nastina since I also townlean Nastina but I don't understand why he said something about switching to shiny but offer no reasons for it and didn't actually switch. I'm feeling town vibes from Nastina because I don't think that kind of defense would come from scum. I genuinely think that nastina thinks that shiny is town. I don't think ChaoticPotato is automatically town since 1. it could be that scum has an ability to help town to look more towny(which I've seen) and 2. it could also mean that the players requesting the help are scum and the person offering help isn't actually a helper(Which I've also seen). Both of the scenarios are unlikely but we should keep them in mind.
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 15:00:20:
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 14:46:07:
@Slairisk wrote on 2024-04-18 14:42:02:
@/Hiii
@/RaccoonusDoodus
1. Sure, it is an indicator but I also expect a lot of sheeping because of the pace. If people don't have enough time to think about it then there would probably be more sheeping because they don't have enough time to form opinions. Speaking of which...
2. I have a bunch of nulls. tanglefire and Storia gives off town vibes. I haven't seen Storia speak much as scum before but I'm pretty sure she was actually sick. Tanglefire seems towny to me because he does seem to be contributing.

Was Tangle helpful, or was she loud?

You also didn't answer who you'd vote for, and there is only 3 hours left in the phase.
Shoot, I wasn't paying attention to the time. Reading back at Tangle's posts, his recent posts seem to be filler. I liked when he was defending Nastina since I also townlean Nastina but I don't understand why he said something about switching to shiny but offer no reasons for it and didn't actually switch.
I'm feeling town vibes from Nastina because I don't think that kind of defense would come from scum. I genuinely think that nastina thinks that shiny is town.
I don't think ChaoticPotato is automatically town since 1. it could be that scum has an ability to help town to look more towny(which I've seen) and 2. it could also mean that the players requesting the help are scum and the person offering help isn't actually a helper(Which I've also seen). Both of the scenarios are unlikely but we should keep them in mind.
sfufV0E.pnggxFG9E0.png
[quote name="LostLuminary" date="2024-04-18 15:15:21" ] [quote name="softsylveon" date="2024-04-18 13:53:24" ] @LostLuminary hello, I'm checking in on you. When you have a moment, can you fill us in on your thoughts so far? You don't have to be caught up with the thread, just let us know the latest page you've read to and talk about what you're thinking. [/quote] Hey! I think last time I checked in we were around 30-ish pages maybe?It was this morning. I saw the arguments about ChaoticPotatoe (they didn’t seem too suspicious to me in their reactions, which seemed to be the main point of contention) and the talk about whether you were posting fluff or that’s just how you played. I was going to try to get my 3 good/3 look more at names in, but I kept trying to catch up on the thread first so irl stuff would interrupt. Right now, I’m stopping for gas during my drive home. I was planning on catching up on the thread/casting my vote when I get home in about two hours. I honestly can’t tell you rn who it’ll be because things seem to change so quickly —nobody’s stood out so much that I think they need the axe. I remember Starwindrider asking for a reason not to skip and not really getting one, but lots of people seem very insistent on voting. I’m probably going to try rereading the thread to work out what the best move is. [/quote] Thank you, glad to hear something. Get home safe!
LostLuminary wrote on 2024-04-18 15:15:21:
softsylveon wrote on 2024-04-18 13:53:24:
@LostLuminary hello, I'm checking in on you. When you have a moment, can you fill us in on your thoughts so far? You don't have to be caught up with the thread, just let us know the latest page you've read to and talk about what you're thinking.

Hey! I think last time I checked in we were around 30-ish pages maybe?It was this morning. I saw the arguments about ChaoticPotatoe (they didn’t seem too suspicious to me in their reactions, which seemed to be the main point of contention) and the talk about whether you were posting fluff or that’s just how you played. I was going to try to get my 3 good/3 look more at names in, but I kept trying to catch up on the thread first so irl stuff would interrupt.

Right now, I’m stopping for gas during my drive home. I was planning on catching up on the thread/casting my vote when I get home in about two hours. I honestly can’t tell you rn who it’ll be because things seem to change so quickly —nobody’s stood out so much that I think they need the axe. I remember Starwindrider asking for a reason not to skip and not really getting one, but lots of people seem very insistent on voting. I’m probably going to try rereading the thread to work out what the best move is.

Thank you, glad to hear something. Get home safe!
[quote name="Slairisk" date="2024-04-18 15:19:01" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 15:00:20" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 14:46:07" ] [quote name="@Slairisk" date="2024-04-18 14:42:02" ] @/Hiii @/RaccoonusDoodus 1. Sure, it is an indicator but I also expect a lot of sheeping because of the pace. If people don't have enough time to think about it then there would probably be more sheeping because they don't have enough time to form opinions. Speaking of which... 2. I have a bunch of nulls. tanglefire and Storia gives off town vibes. I haven't seen Storia speak much as scum before but I'm pretty sure she was actually sick. Tanglefire seems towny to me because he does seem to be contributing. [/quote] Was Tangle helpful, or was she loud? [/quote] [b][/b] You also didn't answer who you'd vote for, and there is only 3 hours left in the phase. [/quote] Shoot, I wasn't paying attention to the time. Reading back at Tangle's posts, his recent posts seem to be filler. I liked when he was defending Nastina since I also townlean Nastina but I don't understand why he said something about switching to shiny but offer no reasons for it and didn't actually switch. I'm feeling town vibes from Nastina because I don't think that kind of defense would come from scum. I genuinely think that nastina thinks that shiny is town. [B]I don't think ChaoticPotato is automatically town since 1. it could be that scum has an ability to help town to look more towny(which I've seen) and 2. it could also mean that the players requesting the help are scum and the person offering help isn't actually a helper(Which I've also seen). Both of the scenarios are unlikely but we should keep them in mind.[/b] [/quote] :eyes: Honestly, valid. May still need to keep an eye on Potat. It was kind of weird she was pretty much town confirmed after that ability claim. Though, food for thought, she could have just told Tangle in maf chat. So, yes, weird, I'm still going to hesitantly town read Potato
Slairisk wrote on 2024-04-18 15:19:01:
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 15:00:20:
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 14:46:07:
@Slairisk wrote on 2024-04-18 14:42:02:
@/Hiii
@/RaccoonusDoodus
1. Sure, it is an indicator but I also expect a lot of sheeping because of the pace. If people don't have enough time to think about it then there would probably be more sheeping because they don't have enough time to form opinions. Speaking of which...
2. I have a bunch of nulls. tanglefire and Storia gives off town vibes. I haven't seen Storia speak much as scum before but I'm pretty sure she was actually sick. Tanglefire seems towny to me because he does seem to be contributing.

Was Tangle helpful, or was she loud?

You also didn't answer who you'd vote for, and there is only 3 hours left in the phase.
Shoot, I wasn't paying attention to the time. Reading back at Tangle's posts, his recent posts seem to be filler. I liked when he was defending Nastina since I also townlean Nastina but I don't understand why he said something about switching to shiny but offer no reasons for it and didn't actually switch.
I'm feeling town vibes from Nastina because I don't think that kind of defense would come from scum. I genuinely think that nastina thinks that shiny is town.
I don't think ChaoticPotato is automatically town since 1. it could be that scum has an ability to help town to look more towny(which I've seen) and 2. it could also mean that the players requesting the help are scum and the person offering help isn't actually a helper(Which I've also seen). Both of the scenarios are unlikely but we should keep them in mind.

:eyes:

Honestly, valid. May still need to keep an eye on Potat. It was kind of weird she was pretty much town confirmed after that ability claim.

Though, food for thought, she could have just told Tangle in maf chat. So, yes, weird, I'm still going to hesitantly town read Potato
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
[quote name="Storia" date="2024-04-18 09:04:02" ] ok hiii gets more town points for recognizing my activity is NAI like for real i was afk gaming last game regardless of alignment, please dont townread me from my posting frequency alone [/quote] It wasn't your frequency, your content was significantly better. [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 09:10:10" ] Well that shiny wagon going fast I don’t particular like shine’s posting but also given that shiny said they’re gone and now the wagon speeds….can’t say I like that [/quote] The day is speeding by fast. Are there people on Shiny's wagon you didn’t like? @Tanglefire [quote name="softsylveon" date="2024-04-18 09:39:21" ] I'm not really sure how to feel about potato and raccoon, both of them seem to keep digging themselves deeper holes as they get defensive, and before I was taking it as NAI but I'm starting to get suspicious... [/quote] Becoming defensive is a natural response. Raccoon’s posting outside of the one reaction to being pushed isn’t that bad. This post from syl feels incredibly shady. [quote name="natsinabucket" date="2024-04-18 09:41:32" ] [quote name="CaptainTsundere" date="2024-04-18 09:39:49" ] ........... can everyone stop posting for a minute while i catch up on the last thirty pages (not really, post to your hearts desire) [/quote] yeah mood. um anyway i think raccoon and potato are currently the most feasible viable candidates. shiny wagon moved faster than i'm comfortable with, tangle and syl are paired. i'll vote raccoon for now. will be around until eod (besides some classes) though so this shouldn't be considered my final word on the matter or anything. [/quote] The speed of a wagon could mean something, but I don’t think shiny’s post have been more towny than Raccoon’s. I certainly don’t like how natsinabucket implies that because she doesn’t want to vote shiny, that makes it reasonable to vote for Raccoon. This doesn’t sound like a real read but even more sheeping. Someone said something about it was weird for me to not be asking questions about people that didn’t respond to the icebreakers, I think it was hiii. I wasn’t really keeping track of who did and didn’t respond to them? I’m not sure why I was supposed to? [quote name="SpiderQueen8" date="2024-04-18 09:55:02" ] All that being said, I'm gonna go ahead and put a vote on Raccoon now. Of the other candidates, I don't rlly think Potato is maf. They could possible be lovers with Raccoon? But that's a risk I'm willing to take. I don't think Syl is maf (+ the lovers with Tangle thing makes me hesitant to vote anyway) and while I was squinting a bit at Shiny, I was surprised to see multiple votes on her upon coming back. Bit of a speedy wagon like ppl were just waiting for a target that wasn't Raccoon or Potato. [/quote] I don’t think that Potato and Raccoon have had horrible responses in the thread, and the reasons for scumreading them don’t seem great? I think Syl’s responses still continue to be much scummier than those coming from Potato and Raccoon. [quote name="SpiderQueen8" date="2024-04-18 10:03:18" ] Oh and a bit more abt my Raccoon vote since ppl are discussing. 2) Defensiveness is part of it yes, but not just the simple act of defending herself. Rather, it's that she's only getting defensive while not really (in my opinion) giving strong reasons for voting anyone else. Before this latest shift to Shiny, she'd just been voting the ppl who seemed the most outspoken against her (ie. Tangle and me) and the reasoning for both seemed weak to me 3) Speaking of which, switching votes so much also reads as slightly sus to me. Like she's just trying to convince ppl to vote for anyone else and not actually caring who. If she had actual convictions abt either Tangle or me, wouldn't she want to stick to it? On the flip side, if she's properly scumreading Shiny now, then the initial votes on Tangle and I were just for self preservation then, right? Which doesn't look great from a town. [/quote] You say she hasn't given strong reasons to vote someone else, and yet you think she's supposed to stay strong on you at the same time? She's supposed to not defend herself, not vote for people that are pushing her, and yet also not try to figure out who else to vote for? Do you see how twisted this is? What has Raccoon said that sounds like she doesn't care about who she votes for? Didn't Potato and Raccoon have a conversation about how Raccoon cares very much about making read lists and wanting to have good evidence, but being pressed for time to an extent? None of this sounds reasonable at all. @SpiderQueen8 [quote name="natsinabucket" date="2024-04-18 11:58:50" ] [quote name="B00KW0RM" date="2024-04-18 11:41:21" ] To everyone who says "I don't know who else to vote for": There are 24 of us, including the mod. And no elim gives 25 voting options besides straight up not voting. Go find someone else to be sus of. Voting for Raccoon just because the majority are or Tangle is (I know you're thinking that lol) doesn't mean you should to. Sorry about the little rant, sheeping is my pet peeve in these games if you can't tell. [/quote] [b]this feels slightly disingenuous. [/b]like yes sheeping bad, but "there are 24 of us" is not an accurate representation of what it means to vote for a candidate whose flip could be red or would actually say something valuable. many of those 24 have only spoken between one and three times and we're 6 hours from eod. pivoting IS hard. if we were voting randomly, yeah there are 24 of us. not how it goes tho. [/quote] Why do you think this sounds disingenuous? Someone else mentioned something about the wagon on shiny being to fast, so what makes the Raccoon wagon so much better? Do you think Art Major has a scum agenda? Why did you choose this wording? @natsinabucket
Storia wrote on 2024-04-18 09:04:02:
ok hiii gets more town points for recognizing my activity is NAI like for real i was afk gaming last game regardless of alignment, please dont townread me from my posting frequency alone
It wasn't your frequency, your content was significantly better.
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 09:10:10:
Well that shiny wagon going fast

I don’t particular like shine’s posting but also given that shiny said they’re gone and now the wagon speeds….can’t say I like that

The day is speeding by fast. Are there people on Shiny's wagon you didn’t like? @Tanglefire
softsylveon wrote on 2024-04-18 09:39:21:
I'm not really sure how to feel about potato and raccoon, both of them seem to keep digging themselves deeper holes as they get defensive, and before I was taking it as NAI but I'm starting to get suspicious...

Becoming defensive is a natural response. Raccoon’s posting outside of the one reaction to being pushed isn’t that bad. This post from syl feels incredibly shady.
natsinabucket wrote on 2024-04-18 09:41:32:
CaptainTsundere wrote on 2024-04-18 09:39:49:
........... can everyone stop posting for a minute while i catch up on the last thirty pages (not really, post to your hearts desire)
yeah mood.

um anyway i think raccoon and potato are currently the most feasible viable candidates. shiny wagon moved faster than i'm comfortable with, tangle and syl are paired. i'll vote raccoon for now. will be around until eod (besides some classes) though so this shouldn't be considered my final word on the matter or anything.

The speed of a wagon could mean something, but I don’t think shiny’s post have been more towny than Raccoon’s. I certainly don’t like how natsinabucket implies that because she doesn’t want to vote shiny, that makes it reasonable to vote for Raccoon. This doesn’t sound like a real read but even more sheeping.

Someone said something about it was weird for me to not be asking questions about people that didn’t respond to the icebreakers, I think it was hiii. I wasn’t really keeping track of who did and didn’t respond to them? I’m not sure why I was supposed to?
SpiderQueen8 wrote on 2024-04-18 09:55:02:

All that being said, I'm gonna go ahead and put a vote on Raccoon now. Of the other candidates, I don't rlly think Potato is maf. They could possible be lovers with Raccoon? But that's a risk I'm willing to take. I don't think Syl is maf (+ the lovers with Tangle thing makes me hesitant to vote anyway) and while I was squinting a bit at Shiny, I was surprised to see multiple votes on her upon coming back. Bit of a speedy wagon like ppl were just waiting for a target that wasn't Raccoon or Potato.

I don’t think that Potato and Raccoon have had horrible responses in the thread, and the reasons for scumreading them don’t seem great? I think Syl’s responses still continue to be much scummier than those coming from Potato and Raccoon.
SpiderQueen8 wrote on 2024-04-18 10:03:18:
Oh and a bit more abt my Raccoon vote since ppl are discussing.

2) Defensiveness is part of it yes, but not just the simple act of defending herself. Rather, it's that she's only getting defensive while not really (in my opinion) giving strong reasons for voting anyone else. Before this latest shift to Shiny, she'd just been voting the ppl who seemed the most outspoken against her (ie. Tangle and me) and the reasoning for both seemed weak to me

3) Speaking of which, switching votes so much also reads as slightly sus to me. Like she's just trying to convince ppl to vote for anyone else and not actually caring who. If she had actual convictions abt either Tangle or me, wouldn't she want to stick to it? On the flip side, if she's properly scumreading Shiny now, then the initial votes on Tangle and I were just for self preservation then, right? Which doesn't look great from a town.

You say she hasn't given strong reasons to vote someone else, and yet you think she's supposed to stay strong on you at the same time? She's supposed to not defend herself, not vote for people that are pushing her, and yet also not try to figure out who else to vote for?

Do you see how twisted this is?

What has Raccoon said that sounds like she doesn't care about who she votes for? Didn't Potato and Raccoon have a conversation about how Raccoon cares very much about making read lists and wanting to have good evidence, but being pressed for time to an extent?

None of this sounds reasonable at all. @SpiderQueen8
natsinabucket wrote on 2024-04-18 11:58:50:
B00KW0RM wrote on 2024-04-18 11:41:21:
To everyone who says "I don't know who else to vote for": There are 24 of us, including the mod. And no elim gives 25 voting options besides straight up not voting. Go find someone else to be sus of. Voting for Raccoon just because the majority are or Tangle is (I know you're thinking that lol) doesn't mean you should to. Sorry about the little rant, sheeping is my pet peeve in these games if you can't tell.
this feels slightly disingenuous. like yes sheeping bad, but "there are 24 of us" is not an accurate representation of what it means to vote for a candidate whose flip could be red or would actually say something valuable. many of those 24 have only spoken between one and three times and we're 6 hours from eod. pivoting IS hard. if we were voting randomly, yeah there are 24 of us. not how it goes tho.

Why do you think this sounds disingenuous? Someone else mentioned something about the wagon on shiny being to fast, so what makes the Raccoon wagon so much better? Do you think Art Major has a scum agenda? Why did you choose this wording?

@natsinabucket
cXujRec.pngHuzdS7y.pngXvyfO6H.pngzLwkj5U.png
she/they
[quote name="@RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 15:32:14" ] Though, food for thought, she could have just told Tangle in maf chat. So, yes, weird, I'm still going to hesitantly town read Potato [/quote] I feel like Tangle also could have just mentioned the broken chat in maf chat in the first place, so if this is a maf potato scenario then it's likely a: Tangle/Potato/Syl/Storia (she was the other one with the broken chat right?) are all specifically in the mafteam, OR potato's in mafteam and has a way to survive past d2 because if she can't actually fix the problem (this was a fakeclaim to stay alive) that's...not gonna look great. Or if Potato is a maf with this kind of ability then it kinda makes me wonder what else they would have under their sleeves because that just...idk fixing something that's stopping two people from speaking to each other i feel like is too benefitial. That or it comes with some serious consequences. If Potato's thing is the thing i think it is, I can't help but wonder which version of it she used.
@RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 15:32:14:

Though, food for thought, she could have just told Tangle in maf chat. So, yes, weird, I'm still going to hesitantly town read Potato

I feel like Tangle also could have just mentioned the broken chat in maf chat in the first place, so if this is a maf potato scenario then it's likely a:

Tangle/Potato/Syl/Storia (she was the other one with the broken chat right?) are all specifically in the mafteam, OR potato's in mafteam and has a way to survive past d2 because if she can't actually fix the problem (this was a fakeclaim to stay alive) that's...not gonna look great. Or if Potato is a maf with this kind of ability then it kinda makes me wonder what else they would have under their sleeves because that just...idk fixing something that's stopping two people from speaking to each other i feel like is too benefitial.

That or it comes with some serious consequences. If Potato's thing is the thing i think it is, I can't help but wonder which version of it she used.
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
@Leremis Where are you at right now? I saw you around in thread but mostly making some general commentary from what I remember.
@Leremis Where are you at right now? I saw you around in thread but mostly making some general commentary from what I remember.
cXujRec.pngHuzdS7y.pngXvyfO6H.pngzLwkj5U.png
she/they
[quote name="@fearfax" date="2024-04-18 15:38:05" ] @/Leremis Where are you at right now? I saw you around in thread but mostly making some general commentary from what I remember. [/quote] i'm currently lurking and gathering my thought on who i'd be most inclined to vote outside of raccoon. i didn't want to add too much more general chatter until i had something meaningful because this is already a very long thread
@fearfax wrote on 2024-04-18 15:38:05:
@/Leremis Where are you at right now? I saw you around in thread but mostly making some general commentary from what I remember.

i'm currently lurking and gathering my thought on who i'd be most inclined to vote outside of raccoon. i didn't want to add too much more general chatter until i had something meaningful because this is already a very long thread
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 126 127