Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 126 127
pasting that into fr post editor on my Phone made the site freeze for a solid minute. this one refuses to show a preview so lmk if smth is broken but player iso links for my own personal reference & anyone else who may be interested. italics = dead. astaraela’s 1 intro post excluded and lukeh included in advance

Ainsell
ArtMajor]
autumnseas (me :3)
B00KW0RM
CaptainTsundere
ChaoticPotato
EmbertheSkywing
fearfax
Hiii
hotpants
Leremis
LostLuminary
Lukeh
natsinabucket
RaccoonusDoodus
ShinyDecidueye
Slairisk
softsylveon]
SpiderQueen8
Starwindrider
Storia
StormDreamer
Tanglefire
pasting that into fr post editor on my Phone made the site freeze for a solid minute. this one refuses to show a preview so lmk if smth is broken but player iso links for my own personal reference & anyone else who may be interested. italics = dead. astaraela’s 1 intro post excluded and lukeh included in advance

Ainsell
ArtMajor]
autumnseas (me :3)
B00KW0RM
CaptainTsundere
ChaoticPotato
EmbertheSkywing
fearfax
Hiii
hotpants
Leremis
LostLuminary
Lukeh
natsinabucket
RaccoonusDoodus
ShinyDecidueye
Slairisk
softsylveon]
SpiderQueen8
Starwindrider
Storia
StormDreamer
Tanglefire
harvest - he/she/it/any pronouns - fr+0
ok time to catch up and send text wall #3
ok time to catch up and send text wall #3
harvest - he/she/it/any pronouns - fr+0
I should rly be sleeping but since I subbed I'll put some effort in
I should rly be sleeping but since I subbed I'll put some effort in
[quote name="autumnseas" date="2024-04-19 20:23:20" ] since we cannot nightpost i will take this time to backread and react. ideally i would have written this way in advance but i got distracted so a lot of this is once again written very close to end of phase LMAO edit it is 18:01 i am going to keep working on this and pretend i am not late. for whatever its worth phase ended around when i finished raccoon. unless i mention time or n1 events assume i wrote all the sections before the player list overnight elim reactions -> i THOUGHT shiny was town… did not see cap being maf coming at allllll though and even if it was by luck and a narrow margin i guess it’s a win for town? thanks for your sacrifice o7. given how close the two vote wagons were i definitely feel like raccoon/whoever their lover is are unlikely to be maf… definitely at least Some of the people voting shiny were maf (assuming they shared their lovers’ info in maf chat which i think definitely happened unless a game mechanic of some sort got in the way) but given that most of us did not know we were also voting for cap i don’t think all the maf are there or that all of that group is maf. the 0.5 vote is… ominous but i’m assuming either a tiebreaker thing or a town ability because it did ultimately go in our favor (edit: rip potato. i see now.) from the rolecards: interesting to me that shiny’s healing gift ability is specifically for day use, maybe there’s some sort of poisoning maf role (edit: wondering if poisoner is town bc i cannot see why maf would modpoison. redirect?) also wondering if cap had the only lover connection severing ability and if it’s good or bad that we lost that lol. ofc can’t confirm this but i will be operating on the assumption that he got to use the lover chat silencing ability because that was for day use and there was a lover claim d1 (although… i guess they already had communication issues?) player thoughts/read list (if i pinged you that means i am asking you a question, did not ping people i have no questions for. thoughts on dead players preserved for posterity because i got to them all pre-eotn.. although they did not all turn out to be accurate thoughts lol. generally based only on d1 posting) -> Ainsell: enjoy initial poking at syl and mild poking of star later. don’t think sus on/eventual vote for shiny was ever fully explained which i don’t love but given results of flip and timing of vote (late enough to give the vote an actual chance of succeeding) i don’t feel thaaat bad about it atm. also brought up 3p i think first which is interesting. largely neutral i think ArtMajor: feel good abt her posts overall. brought up no elim vote relatively early and ultimately went w that and i am always pro consistency. small mistake about # of votes on slairisk adds a bit to my feeling that her analysis is genuine. town lean atm B00KW0RM: started out w meta/mechanic discussion which i’m eh on but then moved to reads which feel mostly fine to me. was the first shiny vote, i think had a good point abt the amount of voting options. neutral mild town lean? CaptainTsundere: dead but going thru their posts anyway. stated they felt good about book ember and nat, had some sus on raccoon ainsell storia fearfax and then milder on hotpants leremis (if i am reading their post right lmao). don't think the entirety of mafteam is on those lists but worth noting ChaoticPotato: so many posts… voted for exclusively players with usernames beginning with s which is funny to me. i said this before but overall i feel fine about her, posts feel a little calmer than usual (?? this is not the right way to word this. brain empty) but not unnaturally so and i want to see if the chat fixing claim works out but it feels genuine to me atm and i dont think it would be a maf idea esp now that we know maf had a chat sabotaging ability. mild townlean EmbertheSkywing: idk i don't really have much to say here she hasn't posted much besides an intro and some contribution to the mod elim convo which died out relatively early anyway lmao. did not vote but that wasnt in combination w activity in the thread so i dont feel toooooooo bad abt it. neutral @fearfax: slightly odd mechanics discussion w/ tangle at the start. question to ainsell about tangle fine but a little odd to me that it was enough for them to be labeled good vibes. consistent poking which i feel good about, didn't really explain/justify vote switch to shiny which i don't. but given vote outcome… hm. would be curious to see why that was your ultimate vote choice but overall i think neutral, i am just Looking a bit Hiii: only slairisk vote which is so interesting to me… i don't think it reads a lot like maf trying to start a new vote train to save themselves largely because nobody really went along with it and i dont disagree w the sus. willing to explain vibe based readlist which i appreciate. mild town lean? hotpants: some mechanics talk. dislike reasoning for their shiny vote intensely. unsure and you think there’s sheeping and can’t name a reason…? pushed a sus on syl quite a bit which is the least mild/inconspicuous series of posts from her and therefore better to me than the other posts but i still feel bad about the shiny vote. mild scum lean? i’m Squinting Leremis: not a whole lot of posts. good points abt mod elim and good pokes at hotpants, not much else standing out to me. fearfax pinged her a bit out of nowhere and she listed them as good vibes and i think neither of these actions are weird but it would be funny if they were lovers again. neutral LostLuminary: 4 posts idk not much to go off here. last min half justified raccoon vote which i am squinting at a bit given that cap did the same thing (yes, i am aware that i also did this. point stands) but overall uncertainty feels genuine enough. want more posts. neutral maaaaybe tiny scum lean for vote alone natsinabucket: pretty strongly anti mod elim at the start. agreed w shiny wagon being weird but still ultimately went w that vote.. not a huge fan of no elim suggestion or response to book’s vote encouraging post. backed off raccoon sus almost immediately upon roleclaim. again we should take the results of the elim into account but the more i look at her posts the more i think hm all of this is behavior i dislike. a bit of a scum lean rn @RaccoonusDoodus: new winner in the most posts game. kind of weird mod elim logic but later long back-and-forth w tangle potato storia etc more notable to me. claim fine but hard to prove or disprove so. shrugs? i stick by my vote choice and logic because i still don't feel completely great about their posts but i do feel a lot better given that at least one maf team member was fine voting for them. i am tired and rushing so i am not looking super closely at everything here but the thing that has been bothering me most here is the choice of claiming a hard to prove one shot ability to get a target off your back instead of (like syl did) bringing up your lover. to be clear i am not asking you to claim lover i dont necessarily need to know that but i do want to know why you thought the ability claim was the best choice Slairisk: dislike judging based on intros but good icebreaker question imo. point about expecting sheeping odd. switched from town read on tangle to voting them reeeally quickly. i feel a bit better abt her than i did upon first read but ??? vote switchup weird. mild scumlean? softsylveon: currently second place in the most posts race. overall doesn't read as off to me. initially put a pressure vote on cap and i think had reasonable logic and response to that and given that cap is maf that makes me feel better about her. very quickly claimed tangle as a lover, ultimately voted fearfax instead of going w either main wagon which is interesting. this is largely based on gut feeling and cap vote but im going to say mild town lean SpiderQueen8: relatively early raccoon sus, stuck to that and provided reasoning which i like. decent readlist. not a lot standing out to me but i don’t really get some of the sus that was on them, positive neutral? @Starwindrider: a lot of questioning and uncertainty which does feel genuine but i think not alignment indicative necessarily? neutral atm. would like to hear recent thoughts from you ^^ Storia: good point about raccoon/tangle discussion productivity. very focused on raccoon/potato pairing but backed off upon potato claim + lover chat issue discussion seems genuine. honestly i said i was slightly negative on her before but i feel better upon post isolation. still not like strongly great? but neutral atm @StormDreamer: kind of wishy-washy early post abt read on raccoon. asking good questions overall but not a whole lot to work with? neutral atm. curious if your opinion on anyone/raccoon in particular has changed since d1 Tanglefire: definitive most posts winner. congratulations. good point abt potential town/maf pairs and to look out for that + lover claiming. i believe the lover chat block claim but dont think it 100% means theyre town. ok im going to respond to these posts abt me in another post bc i do have a defense but this is long enough lol. overall from d1 posts… discussion generation good, raccoon vote not standout good or standout bad imo. occasionally a bit aggressive in a way that makes me squint but ive only played w them as scum iirc so maybe my meter is off. also generally seems genuine w/ claims/pokes. shrugs. mild town lean? i'm free yayyy (guy who has to respond to what i am guessing blindly is 10 more pages of posts) [/quote] tbh havent read much of it but this is probably just villager and ill tinfoil it later
autumnseas wrote on 2024-04-19 20:23:20:
since we cannot nightpost i will take this time to backread and react. ideally i would have written this way in advance but i got distracted so a lot of this is once again written very close to end of phase LMAO edit it is 18:01 i am going to keep working on this and pretend i am not late. for whatever its worth phase ended around when i finished raccoon. unless i mention time or n1 events assume i wrote all the sections before the player list overnight

elim reactions -> i THOUGHT shiny was town… did not see cap being maf coming at allllll though and even if it was by luck and a narrow margin i guess it’s a win for town? thanks for your sacrifice o7. given how close the two vote wagons were i definitely feel like raccoon/whoever their lover is are unlikely to be maf… definitely at least Some of the people voting shiny were maf (assuming they shared their lovers’ info in maf chat which i think definitely happened unless a game mechanic of some sort got in the way) but given that most of us did not know we were also voting for cap i don’t think all the maf are there or that all of that group is maf. the 0.5 vote is… ominous but i’m assuming either a tiebreaker thing or a town ability because it did ultimately go in our favor (edit: rip potato. i see now.) from the rolecards: interesting to me that shiny’s healing gift ability is specifically for day use, maybe there’s some sort of poisoning maf role (edit: wondering if poisoner is town bc i cannot see why maf would modpoison. redirect?) also wondering if cap had the only lover connection severing ability and if it’s good or bad that we lost that lol. ofc can’t confirm this but i will be operating on the assumption that he got to use the lover chat silencing ability because that was for day use and there was a lover claim d1 (although… i guess they already had communication issues?)

player thoughts/read list (if i pinged you that means i am asking you a question, did not ping people i have no questions for. thoughts on dead players preserved for posterity because i got to them all pre-eotn.. although they did not all turn out to be accurate thoughts lol. generally based only on d1 posting) ->

Ainsell: enjoy initial poking at syl and mild poking of star later. don’t think sus on/eventual vote for shiny was ever fully explained which i don’t love but given results of flip and timing of vote (late enough to give the vote an actual chance of succeeding) i don’t feel thaaat bad about it atm. also brought up 3p i think first which is interesting. largely neutral i think

ArtMajor: feel good abt her posts overall. brought up no elim vote relatively early and ultimately went w that and i am always pro consistency. small mistake about # of votes on slairisk adds a bit to my feeling that her analysis is genuine. town lean atm

B00KW0RM: started out w meta/mechanic discussion which i’m eh on but then moved to reads which feel mostly fine to me. was the first shiny vote, i think had a good point abt the amount of voting options. neutral mild town lean?

CaptainTsundere: dead but going thru their posts anyway. stated they felt good about book ember and nat, had some sus on raccoon ainsell storia fearfax and then milder on hotpants leremis (if i am reading their post right lmao). don't think the entirety of mafteam is on those lists but worth noting

ChaoticPotato: so many posts… voted for exclusively players with usernames beginning with s which is funny to me. i said this before but overall i feel fine about her, posts feel a little calmer than usual (?? this is not the right way to word this. brain empty) but not unnaturally so and i want to see if the chat fixing claim works out but it feels genuine to me atm and i dont think it would be a maf idea esp now that we know maf had a chat sabotaging ability. mild townlean

EmbertheSkywing: idk i don't really have much to say here she hasn't posted much besides an intro and some contribution to the mod elim convo which died out relatively early anyway lmao. did not vote but that wasnt in combination w activity in the thread so i dont feel toooooooo bad abt it. neutral

@fearfax: slightly odd mechanics discussion w/ tangle at the start. question to ainsell about tangle fine but a little odd to me that it was enough for them to be labeled good vibes. consistent poking which i feel good about, didn't really explain/justify vote switch to shiny which i don't. but given vote outcome… hm. would be curious to see why that was your ultimate vote choice but overall i think neutral, i am just Looking a bit

Hiii: only slairisk vote which is so interesting to me… i don't think it reads a lot like maf trying to start a new vote train to save themselves largely because nobody really went along with it and i dont disagree w the sus. willing to explain vibe based readlist which i appreciate. mild town lean?

hotpants: some mechanics talk. dislike reasoning for their shiny vote intensely. unsure and you think there’s sheeping and can’t name a reason…? pushed a sus on syl quite a bit which is the least mild/inconspicuous series of posts from her and therefore better to me than the other posts but i still feel bad about the shiny vote. mild scum lean? i’m Squinting

Leremis: not a whole lot of posts. good points abt mod elim and good pokes at hotpants, not much else standing out to me. fearfax pinged her a bit out of nowhere and she listed them as good vibes and i think neither of these actions are weird but it would be funny if they were lovers again. neutral

LostLuminary: 4 posts idk not much to go off here. last min half justified raccoon vote which i am squinting at a bit given that cap did the same thing (yes, i am aware that i also did this. point stands) but overall uncertainty feels genuine enough. want more posts. neutral maaaaybe tiny scum lean for vote alone

natsinabucket: pretty strongly anti mod elim at the start. agreed w shiny wagon being weird but still ultimately went w that vote.. not a huge fan of no elim suggestion or response to book’s vote encouraging post. backed off raccoon sus almost immediately upon roleclaim. again we should take the results of the elim into account but the more i look at her posts the more i think hm all of this is behavior i dislike. a bit of a scum lean rn

@RaccoonusDoodus: new winner in the most posts game. kind of weird mod elim logic but later long back-and-forth w tangle potato storia etc more notable to me. claim fine but hard to prove or disprove so. shrugs? i stick by my vote choice and logic because i still don't feel completely great about their posts but i do feel a lot better given that at least one maf team member was fine voting for them. i am tired and rushing so i am not looking super closely at everything here but the thing that has been bothering me most here is the choice of claiming a hard to prove one shot ability to get a target off your back instead of (like syl did) bringing up your lover. to be clear i am not asking you to claim lover i dont necessarily need to know that but i do want to know why you thought the ability claim was the best choice

Slairisk: dislike judging based on intros but good icebreaker question imo. point about expecting sheeping odd. switched from town read on tangle to voting them reeeally quickly. i feel a bit better abt her than i did upon first read but ??? vote switchup weird. mild scumlean?

softsylveon: currently second place in the most posts race. overall doesn't read as off to me. initially put a pressure vote on cap and i think had reasonable logic and response to that and given that cap is maf that makes me feel better about her. very quickly claimed tangle as a lover, ultimately voted fearfax instead of going w either main wagon which is interesting. this is largely based on gut feeling and cap vote but im going to say mild town lean

SpiderQueen8: relatively early raccoon sus, stuck to that and provided reasoning which i like. decent readlist. not a lot standing out to me but i don’t really get some of the sus that was on them, positive neutral?

@Starwindrider: a lot of questioning and uncertainty which does feel genuine but i think not alignment indicative necessarily? neutral atm. would like to hear recent thoughts from you ^^

Storia: good point about raccoon/tangle discussion productivity. very focused on raccoon/potato pairing but backed off upon potato claim + lover chat issue discussion seems genuine. honestly i said i was slightly negative on her before but i feel better upon post isolation. still not like strongly great? but neutral atm

@StormDreamer: kind of wishy-washy early post abt read on raccoon. asking good questions overall but not a whole lot to work with? neutral atm. curious if your opinion on anyone/raccoon in particular has changed since d1

Tanglefire: definitive most posts winner. congratulations. good point abt potential town/maf pairs and to look out for that + lover claiming. i believe the lover chat block claim but dont think it 100% means theyre town. ok im going to respond to these posts abt me in another post bc i do have a defense but this is long enough lol. overall from d1 posts… discussion generation good, raccoon vote not standout good or standout bad imo. occasionally a bit aggressive in a way that makes me squint but ive only played w them as scum iirc so maybe my meter is off. also generally seems genuine w/ claims/pokes. shrugs. mild town lean?

i'm free yayyy (guy who has to respond to what i am guessing blindly is 10 more pages of posts)

tbh havent read much of it but this is probably just villager and ill tinfoil it later
Oh also I might be snappy tonight I promise I'm normally more wholesome just a long day LMAO
Oh also I might be snappy tonight I promise I'm normally more wholesome just a long day LMAO
[quote name="@ArtMajor" date="2024-04-19 20:24:05" ] [quote name="@/Starwindrider" date="2024-04-19 20:18:51" ] [quote name="@/ArtMajor" date="2024-04-19 20:16:39" ] [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2024-04-19 20:11:34" ] [quote name="ArtMajor" date="2024-04-19 19:47:09" ] [quote name="/softsylveon" date="2024-04-19 19:41:55" ] Damn who poisoned poor mod [/quote] Well they either poisoned Mod, Ember, or Me. Idk who the original target was and it depends on order of events but take from that what you will ig. Because :sparkles: reasons :sparkles: I'm PRESUMING either me or ember was the intended target. but idk which of us and poor dande got sick as a result ;w; [/quote] So you have an ability that switches targets? [/quote] [u][b]I[/b][/u] do not. Unless you're killing me, it wont go through to me. I will not recieve items you send me. I'll learn about them, and know whats there its just kinda...sitting, over there. I'd say I have a trophy wife but I think i have more a trophy shelf lol [/quote] Oh huh. I don't quite understand... Basically all actions except kill are null against you? [/quote] Kinda? Like they're not "null" they just go...somewhere else. Or rather, to someone else. Specifically my lover. Which she tells me about. But since they're not in [b]my[/b] inventory.... I can see but no touch ;w; So like hypothetically if you tried gifting me an item that can be interacted with (which i use because this happened) I don't get the item personally but I'm aware it was sent. If it's an automatic use item im not sure if it would apply or not but i dont wanna risk it ;w; So basically if you've got a gun to give out dont bother sending it to me it'll be sitting nice and lovely on a shelf completely untouched the rest of the game taunting me endlessly ;w; [/quote] Ohh I see. So your lover (dande) was given the poison and you know it happened?
@ArtMajor wrote on 2024-04-19 20:24:05:
@/Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-19 20:18:51:
@/ArtMajor wrote on 2024-04-19 20:16:39:
Starwindrider wrote on 2024-04-19 20:11:34:
ArtMajor wrote on 2024-04-19 19:47:09:
/softsylveon wrote on 2024-04-19 19:41:55:
Damn who poisoned poor mod

Well they either poisoned Mod, Ember, or Me. Idk who the original target was and it depends on order of events but take from that what you will ig.

Because :sparkles: reasons :sparkles: I'm PRESUMING either me or ember was the intended target. but idk which of us and poor dande got sick as a result ;w;

So you have an ability that switches targets?

I do not. Unless you're killing me, it wont go through to me. I will not recieve items you send me. I'll learn about them, and know whats there its just kinda...sitting, over there.

I'd say I have a trophy wife but I think i have more a trophy shelf lol

Oh huh. I don't quite understand... Basically all actions except kill are null against you?

Kinda? Like they're not "null" they just go...somewhere else. Or rather, to someone else. Specifically my lover. Which she tells me about. But since they're not in my inventory....

I can see but no touch ;w;

So like hypothetically if you tried gifting me an item that can be interacted with (which i use because this happened) I don't get the item personally but I'm aware it was sent. If it's an automatic use item im not sure if it would apply or not but i dont wanna risk it ;w;

So basically if you've got a gun to give out dont bother sending it to me it'll be sitting nice and lovely on a shelf completely untouched the rest of the game taunting me endlessly ;w;

Ohh I see. So your lover (dande) was given the poison and you know it happened?
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Town: ShinyDecidueye
Lean Town: Storia, HotPants, Hii, AutumnSeas
Null: ChaoticPotato
Lean Wolf: RaccoonusDoodus, Tanglefires
Mafia: CaptainTsundere
Here were my relatively early reads just from skimming
ofc, with flips it changed
Town: ShinyDecidueye
Lean Town: Storia, HotPants, Hii, AutumnSeas
Null: ChaoticPotato
Lean Wolf: RaccoonusDoodus, Tanglefires
Mafia: CaptainTsundere
Here were my relatively early reads just from skimming
ofc, with flips it changed
Hi lukeh everyone wallposts here and good luck catching up becayse I do kinda wanna kill whoever you just quoted
Hi lukeh everyone wallposts here and good luck catching up becayse I do kinda wanna kill whoever you just quoted
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-19 19:35:38" ] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/59#post_56626573 How is harvest a slight townlean and Lost a neutral, and then book and raccoon are squinting lol Raccoon I think you’re right, spider looks crazily paired with the other two wolf glue people [/quote] pockety large rme
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-19 19:35:38:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3330494/59#post_56626573

How is harvest a slight townlean and Lost a neutral, and then book and raccoon are squinting lol

Raccoon I think you’re right, spider looks crazily paired with the other two wolf glue people
pockety
large rme
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-19 20:29:48" ] Hi lukeh everyone wallposts here and good luck catching up becayse I do kinda wanna kill whoever you just quoted [/quote] oh god i hate reading wall posts bless my soul
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-19 20:29:48:
oh god i hate reading wall posts bless my soul
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 126 127