Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 126 127
[quote name="@fearfax" date="2024-04-18 15:33:26" ] [quote name="natsinabucket" date="2024-04-18 11:58:50" ] [quote name="B00KW0RM" date="2024-04-18 11:41:21" ] To everyone who says "I don't know who else to vote for": There are 24 of us, including the mod. And no elim gives 25 voting options besides straight up not voting. Go find someone else to be sus of. Voting for Raccoon just because the majority are or Tangle is (I know you're thinking that lol) doesn't mean you should to. Sorry about the little rant, sheeping is my pet peeve in these games if you can't tell. [/quote] [b]this feels slightly disingenuous. [/b]like yes sheeping bad, but "there are 24 of us" is not an accurate representation of what it means to vote for a candidate whose flip could be red or would actually say something valuable. many of those 24 have only spoken between one and three times and we're 6 hours from eod. pivoting IS hard. if we were voting randomly, yeah there are 24 of us. not how it goes tho. [/quote] Why do you think this sounds disingenuous? Someone else mentioned something about the wagon on shiny being to fast, so what makes the Raccoon wagon so much better? Do you think Art Major has a scum agenda? Why did you choose this wording? @/natsinabucket [/quote] 1. i think the comment that it's not hard to pick a new vote when we have 24 players is disingenuous because it takes voting out of the context of its usefulness- we aren't picking from the full player pool, we're picking from the pool of players who have been poked at and seem suspicious. it's not just a matter of randomly picking, it's a matter of picking a viable wagon that also seems pure, which [i]is[/i] hard on d1. 2. i've made a couple of posts saying that i don't like the speed of the raccoon wagon either, and my vote got taken off raccoon a little bit ago. are you fully caught up? 3. i like artmajor's posting and i'm a little confused why you're asking me about it haha 4. the "disingenuous" wording? i felt like it was apt, i don't think the 24 player comment was completely accurate to why people are conflicted right now.
@fearfax wrote on 2024-04-18 15:33:26:
natsinabucket wrote on 2024-04-18 11:58:50:
B00KW0RM wrote on 2024-04-18 11:41:21:
To everyone who says "I don't know who else to vote for": There are 24 of us, including the mod. And no elim gives 25 voting options besides straight up not voting. Go find someone else to be sus of. Voting for Raccoon just because the majority are or Tangle is (I know you're thinking that lol) doesn't mean you should to. Sorry about the little rant, sheeping is my pet peeve in these games if you can't tell.
this feels slightly disingenuous. like yes sheeping bad, but "there are 24 of us" is not an accurate representation of what it means to vote for a candidate whose flip could be red or would actually say something valuable. many of those 24 have only spoken between one and three times and we're 6 hours from eod. pivoting IS hard. if we were voting randomly, yeah there are 24 of us. not how it goes tho.

Why do you think this sounds disingenuous? Someone else mentioned something about the wagon on shiny being to fast, so what makes the Raccoon wagon so much better? Do you think Art Major has a scum agenda? Why did you choose this wording?

@/natsinabucket
1. i think the comment that it's not hard to pick a new vote when we have 24 players is disingenuous because it takes voting out of the context of its usefulness- we aren't picking from the full player pool, we're picking from the pool of players who have been poked at and seem suspicious. it's not just a matter of randomly picking, it's a matter of picking a viable wagon that also seems pure, which is hard on d1.
2. i've made a couple of posts saying that i don't like the speed of the raccoon wagon either, and my vote got taken off raccoon a little bit ago. are you fully caught up?
3. i like artmajor's posting and i'm a little confused why you're asking me about it haha
4. the "disingenuous" wording? i felt like it was apt, i don't think the 24 player comment was completely accurate to why people are conflicted right now.
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
For the record also, I kinda brought this up earlier but like...y'all keep talking about it sooooooooo

-pulls out soapbox and steps onto it-

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS DO. NOT. VOTE. VIA. RNG. DO. NOT. PICK A RANDOM NAME FROM THE LIST. ESPECIALLY NOT WHEN THE RESULT COULD BE TWO PEOPLE DYING INSTEAD OF ONE WHAT THE FRICK

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR, PUT DOWN A NO ELIM VOTE. DO NOT RANDOMLY YEET SOMEONE OUT BECAUSE YOU ROLLED A DICE AND EVERYONE ELSE SAID SURE

IVE SEEN LIKE FOUR OF YOU???? SAY "might vote randomly" OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES MY GUYS IM HHHHAHJSDKJFHSDJKAHJSDHFAKJSDHFAJKSDHFAKJSDFHAJKSDHFKAHSDJFGAHKDSFGAJHDKFFHJAGSDFJHAGDSFHJAGSDFHJAGSDFHKASDGFAJHKSDFGAJHDFGAJSKDHFGASDJKHF

N. O.

I WILL BREAK OUT THE SPRAY BOTTLES

- for legal reasons, this is all said with affection. I'm not actually mad just passionate. If you don't know who to vote for, do not vote for the sake of voting.
For the record also, I kinda brought this up earlier but like...y'all keep talking about it sooooooooo

-pulls out soapbox and steps onto it-

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS DO. NOT. VOTE. VIA. RNG. DO. NOT. PICK A RANDOM NAME FROM THE LIST. ESPECIALLY NOT WHEN THE RESULT COULD BE TWO PEOPLE DYING INSTEAD OF ONE WHAT THE FRICK

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR, PUT DOWN A NO ELIM VOTE. DO NOT RANDOMLY YEET SOMEONE OUT BECAUSE YOU ROLLED A DICE AND EVERYONE ELSE SAID SURE

IVE SEEN LIKE FOUR OF YOU???? SAY "might vote randomly" OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES MY GUYS IM HHHHAHJSDKJFHSDJKAHJSDHFAKJSDHFAJKSDHFAKJSDFHAJKSDHFKAHSDJFGAHKDSFGAJHDKFFHJAGSDFJHAGDSFHJAGSDFHJAGSDFHKASDGFAJHKSDFGAJHDFGAJSKDHFGASDJKHF

N. O.

I WILL BREAK OUT THE SPRAY BOTTLES

- for legal reasons, this is all said with affection. I'm not actually mad just passionate. If you don't know who to vote for, do not vote for the sake of voting.
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
[quote name="natsinabucket" date="2024-04-18 15:41:11" ] [quote name="@fearfax" date="2024-04-18 15:33:26" ] [quote name="natsinabucket" date="2024-04-18 11:58:50" ] [quote name="B00KW0RM" date="2024-04-18 11:41:21" ] To everyone who says "I don't know who else to vote for": There are 24 of us, including the mod. And no elim gives 25 voting options besides straight up not voting. Go find someone else to be sus of. Voting for Raccoon just because the majority are or Tangle is (I know you're thinking that lol) doesn't mean you should to. Sorry about the little rant, sheeping is my pet peeve in these games if you can't tell. [/quote] [b]this feels slightly disingenuous. [/b]like yes sheeping bad, but "there are 24 of us" is not an accurate representation of what it means to vote for a candidate whose flip could be red or would actually say something valuable. many of those 24 have only spoken between one and three times and we're 6 hours from eod. pivoting IS hard. if we were voting randomly, yeah there are 24 of us. not how it goes tho. [/quote] Why do you think this sounds disingenuous? Someone else mentioned something about the wagon on shiny being to fast, so what makes the Raccoon wagon so much better? Do you think Art Major has a scum agenda? Why did you choose this wording? @/natsinabucket [/quote] 1. i think the comment that it's not hard to pick a new vote when we have 24 players is disingenuous because it takes voting out of the context of its usefulness- we aren't picking from the full player pool, we're picking from the pool of players who have been poked at and seem suspicious. it's not just a matter of randomly picking, it's a matter of picking a viable wagon that also seems pure, which [i]is[/i] hard on d1. 2. i've made a couple of posts saying that i don't like the speed of the raccoon wagon either, and my vote got taken off raccoon a little bit ago. are you fully caught up? 3. i like artmajor's posting and i'm a little confused why you're asking me about it haha 4. the "disingenuous" wording? i felt like it was apt, i don't think the 24 player comment was completely accurate to why people are conflicted right now. [/quote] I can see that you also don't like the momentum of the Raccoon wagon, but I think there were still this mass of voices that said it was okay anyway. I feel like there have been so many people who are completely fine with voting Raccoon for reasons that are not very good. I like that B00KW0RM was bringing up that we don't have to give up on a new vote now. I don't think what B00KW0RM was saying was disingenuous at all. It feels like you were trying to be discouraging. If your perspective is that B00KW0RM is setting too high standards and that changing your mind is hard, then that is a bit better thing to say. But that is not how I interpreted what you originally said. Simply not trying to find a new vote if your reasons to suspect the current one are weak is not great. I completely understand that the thread is going fast and is crowded by many people. But it feels bad to be telling people that trying isn't worth it.
natsinabucket wrote on 2024-04-18 15:41:11:
@fearfax wrote on 2024-04-18 15:33:26:
To everyone who says "I don't know who else to vote for": There are 24 of us, including the mod. And no elim gives 25 voting options besides straight up not voting. Go find someone else to be sus of. Voting for Raccoon just because the majority are or Tangle is (I know you're thinking that lol) doesn't mean you should to. Sorry about the little rant, sheeping is my pet peeve in these games if you can't tell.
this feels slightly disingenuous. like yes sheeping bad, but "there are 24 of us" is not an accurate representation of what it means to vote for a candidate whose flip could be red or would actually say something valuable. many of those 24 have only spoken between one and three times and we're 6 hours from eod. pivoting IS hard. if we were voting randomly, yeah there are 24 of us. not how it goes tho.

Why do you think this sounds disingenuous? Someone else mentioned something about the wagon on shiny being to fast, so what makes the Raccoon wagon so much better? Do you think Art Major has a scum agenda? Why did you choose this wording?

@/natsinabucket
1. i think the comment that it's not hard to pick a new vote when we have 24 players is disingenuous because it takes voting out of the context of its usefulness- we aren't picking from the full player pool, we're picking from the pool of players who have been poked at and seem suspicious. it's not just a matter of randomly picking, it's a matter of picking a viable wagon that also seems pure, which is hard on d1.
2. i've made a couple of posts saying that i don't like the speed of the raccoon wagon either, and my vote got taken off raccoon a little bit ago. are you fully caught up?
3. i like artmajor's posting and i'm a little confused why you're asking me about it haha
4. the "disingenuous" wording? i felt like it was apt, i don't think the 24 player comment was completely accurate to why people are conflicted right now.
I can see that you also don't like the momentum of the Raccoon wagon, but I think there were still this mass of voices that said it was okay anyway. I feel like there have been so many people who are completely fine with voting Raccoon for reasons that are not very good.

I like that B00KW0RM was bringing up that we don't have to give up on a new vote now. I don't think what B00KW0RM was saying was disingenuous at all. It feels like you were trying to be discouraging.

If your perspective is that B00KW0RM is setting too high standards and that changing your mind is hard, then that is a bit better thing to say. But that is not how I interpreted what you originally said.

Simply not trying to find a new vote if your reasons to suspect the current one are weak is not great. I completely understand that the thread is going fast and is crowded by many people. But it feels bad to be telling people that trying isn't worth it.
cXujRec.pngHuzdS7y.pngXvyfO6H.pngzLwkj5U.png
she/they
Anyways soapbox aside, here's kinda my thoughts on the voting pool rn.

Ok to Vote
EmbertheSkywing - Saying an introduction post pinged you as off is...an interesting move.
SpiderQueen8 - Made some weird arguments in regards to voting raccoon afaicr

Specifically Do not want to vote today
Tangle/Syl/Potato - To test potato's thing and how that all evolves.
Raccoon - Large wagon i addressed that earlier, 1-shot claim.

Special category of im not even going to try touching this one until they become more active
Astaraela
autumnseas
CaptainTsundere
LostLuminary

Anyone not mentioned by name im just meh about voting and like- i wouldnt seriously vote them based on what i can recall, i'll do a readlist later. i hope y'all are living in as much fear as i am for me having to do a readlist with 23 players

I think of the two, I'd be more inclined to vote Ember but at the same time im just hhhhhhh with everything that's happened today and i think someone mentioned that its no talking nights and i genuinely had not realized that but thank you mods because oh god im going to need a full 24 to just re-catch up with the thread

Anyways soapbox aside, here's kinda my thoughts on the voting pool rn.

Ok to Vote
EmbertheSkywing - Saying an introduction post pinged you as off is...an interesting move.
SpiderQueen8 - Made some weird arguments in regards to voting raccoon afaicr

Specifically Do not want to vote today
Tangle/Syl/Potato - To test potato's thing and how that all evolves.
Raccoon - Large wagon i addressed that earlier, 1-shot claim.

Special category of im not even going to try touching this one until they become more active
Astaraela
autumnseas
CaptainTsundere
LostLuminary

Anyone not mentioned by name im just meh about voting and like- i wouldnt seriously vote them based on what i can recall, i'll do a readlist later. i hope y'all are living in as much fear as i am for me having to do a readlist with 23 players

I think of the two, I'd be more inclined to vote Ember but at the same time im just hhhhhhh with everything that's happened today and i think someone mentioned that its no talking nights and i genuinely had not realized that but thank you mods because oh god im going to need a full 24 to just re-catch up with the thread

artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
[quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 15:32:14" ] :eyes: Honestly, valid. May still need to keep an eye on Potat. It was kind of weird she was pretty much town confirmed after that ability claim. Though, food for thought, she could have just told Tangle in maf chat. So, yes, weird, I'm still going to hesitantly town read Potato [/quote] I'm going to clarify something: I'm saying that the players requesting help are pretending to have the problem and are scum with the person offering help
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 15:32:14:
:eyes:

Honestly, valid. May still need to keep an eye on Potat. It was kind of weird she was pretty much town confirmed after that ability claim.

Though, food for thought, she could have just told Tangle in maf chat. So, yes, weird, I'm still going to hesitantly town read Potato
I'm going to clarify something: I'm saying that the players requesting help are pretending to have the problem and are scum with the person offering help
sfufV0E.pnggxFG9E0.png
[quote name="Slairisk" date="2024-04-18 15:19:01" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 15:00:20" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 14:46:07" ] [quote name="@Slairisk" date="2024-04-18 14:42:02" ] @/Hiii @/RaccoonusDoodus 1. Sure, it is an indicator but I also expect a lot of sheeping because of the pace. If people don't have enough time to think about it then there would probably be more sheeping because they don't have enough time to form opinions. Speaking of which... 2. I have a bunch of nulls. tanglefire and Storia gives off town vibes. I haven't seen Storia speak much as scum before but I'm pretty sure she was actually sick. Tanglefire seems towny to me because he does seem to be contributing. [/quote] Was Tangle helpful, or was she loud? [/quote] [b][/b] You also didn't answer who you'd vote for, and there is only 3 hours left in the phase. [/quote] Shoot, I wasn't paying attention to the time. Reading back at Tangle's posts, his recent posts seem to be filler. I liked when he was defending Nastina since I also townlean Nastina but I don't understand why he said something about switching to shiny but offer no reasons for it and didn't actually switch. I'm feeling town vibes from Nastina because I don't think that kind of defense would come from scum. I genuinely think that nastina thinks that shiny is town. I don't think ChaoticPotato is automatically town since 1. it could be that scum has an ability to help town to look more towny(which I've seen) and 2. it could also mean that the players requesting the help are scum and the person offering help isn't actually a helper(Which I've also seen). Both of the scenarios are unlikely but we should keep them in mind. [/quote] so you still didn’t answer who you’re voting
Slairisk wrote on 2024-04-18 15:19:01:
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 15:00:20:
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 14:46:07:
@Slairisk wrote on 2024-04-18 14:42:02:
@/Hiii
@/RaccoonusDoodus
1. Sure, it is an indicator but I also expect a lot of sheeping because of the pace. If people don't have enough time to think about it then there would probably be more sheeping because they don't have enough time to form opinions. Speaking of which...
2. I have a bunch of nulls. tanglefire and Storia gives off town vibes. I haven't seen Storia speak much as scum before but I'm pretty sure she was actually sick. Tanglefire seems towny to me because he does seem to be contributing.

Was Tangle helpful, or was she loud?

You also didn't answer who you'd vote for, and there is only 3 hours left in the phase.
Shoot, I wasn't paying attention to the time. Reading back at Tangle's posts, his recent posts seem to be filler. I liked when he was defending Nastina since I also townlean Nastina but I don't understand why he said something about switching to shiny but offer no reasons for it and didn't actually switch.
I'm feeling town vibes from Nastina because I don't think that kind of defense would come from scum. I genuinely think that nastina thinks that shiny is town.
I don't think ChaoticPotato is automatically town since 1. it could be that scum has an ability to help town to look more towny(which I've seen) and 2. it could also mean that the players requesting the help are scum and the person offering help isn't actually a helper(Which I've also seen). Both of the scenarios are unlikely but we should keep them in mind.

so you still didn’t answer who you’re voting
1HKauy9.png
[quote name="Hiii" date="2024-04-18 15:52:45" ] [quote name="Slairisk" date="2024-04-18 15:19:01" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 15:00:20" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 14:46:07" ] [quote name="@Slairisk" date="2024-04-18 14:42:02" ] @/Hiii @/RaccoonusDoodus 1. Sure, it is an indicator but I also expect a lot of sheeping because of the pace. If people don't have enough time to think about it then there would probably be more sheeping because they don't have enough time to form opinions. Speaking of which... 2. I have a bunch of nulls. tanglefire and Storia gives off town vibes. I haven't seen Storia speak much as scum before but I'm pretty sure she was actually sick. Tanglefire seems towny to me because he does seem to be contributing. [/quote] Was Tangle helpful, or was she loud? [/quote] [b][/b] You also didn't answer who you'd vote for, and there is only 3 hours left in the phase. [/quote] Shoot, I wasn't paying attention to the time. Reading back at Tangle's posts, his recent posts seem to be filler. I liked when he was defending Nastina since I also townlean Nastina but I don't understand why he said something about switching to shiny but offer no reasons for it and didn't actually switch. I'm feeling town vibes from Nastina because I don't think that kind of defense would come from scum. I genuinely think that nastina thinks that shiny is town. I don't think ChaoticPotato is automatically town since 1. it could be that scum has an ability to help town to look more towny(which I've seen) and 2. it could also mean that the players requesting the help are scum and the person offering help isn't actually a helper(Which I've also seen). Both of the scenarios are unlikely but we should keep them in mind. [/quote] so you still didn’t answer who you’re voting [/quote] It kinda felt implied that it was Tangle
Hiii wrote on 2024-04-18 15:52:45:
@/Hiii
@/RaccoonusDoodus
1. Sure, it is an indicator but I also expect a lot of sheeping because of the pace. If people don't have enough time to think about it then there would probably be more sheeping because they don't have enough time to form opinions. Speaking of which...
2. I have a bunch of nulls. tanglefire and Storia gives off town vibes. I haven't seen Storia speak much as scum before but I'm pretty sure she was actually sick. Tanglefire seems towny to me because he does seem to be contributing.

You also didn't answer who you'd vote for, and there is only 3 hours left in the phase.
Shoot, I wasn't paying attention to the time. Reading back at Tangle's posts, his recent posts seem to be filler. I liked when he was defending Nastina since I also townlean Nastina but I don't understand why he said something about switching to shiny but offer no reasons for it and didn't actually switch.
I'm feeling town vibes from Nastina because I don't think that kind of defense would come from scum. I genuinely think that nastina thinks that shiny is town.
I don't think ChaoticPotato is automatically town since 1. it could be that scum has an ability to help town to look more towny(which I've seen) and 2. it could also mean that the players requesting the help are scum and the person offering help isn't actually a helper(Which I've also seen). Both of the scenarios are unlikely but we should keep them in mind.

It kinda felt implied that it was Tangle
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
[quote name="Hiii" date="2024-04-18 15:52:45" ] [quote name="Slairisk" date="2024-04-18 15:19:01" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 15:00:20" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 14:46:07" ] [quote name="@Slairisk" date="2024-04-18 14:42:02" ] @/Hiii @/RaccoonusDoodus 1. Sure, it is an indicator but I also expect a lot of sheeping because of the pace. If people don't have enough time to think about it then there would probably be more sheeping because they don't have enough time to form opinions. Speaking of which... 2. I have a bunch of nulls. tanglefire and Storia gives off town vibes. I haven't seen Storia speak much as scum before but I'm pretty sure she was actually sick. Tanglefire seems towny to me because he does seem to be contributing. [/quote] Was Tangle helpful, or was she loud? [/quote] [b][/b] You also didn't answer who you'd vote for, and there is only 3 hours left in the phase. [/quote] Shoot, I wasn't paying attention to the time. Reading back at Tangle's posts, his recent posts seem to be filler. I liked when he was defending Nastina since I also townlean Nastina but I don't understand why he said something about switching to shiny but offer no reasons for it and didn't actually switch. I'm feeling town vibes from Nastina because I don't think that kind of defense would come from scum. I genuinely think that nastina thinks that shiny is town. I don't think ChaoticPotato is automatically town since 1. it could be that scum has an ability to help town to look more towny(which I've seen) and 2. it could also mean that the players requesting the help are scum and the person offering help isn't actually a helper(Which I've also seen). Both of the scenarios are unlikely but we should keep them in mind. [/quote] so you still didn’t answer who you’re voting [/quote] I thought it was kind of clear but I'm voting tangle right now
Hiii wrote on 2024-04-18 15:52:45:
@/Hiii
@/RaccoonusDoodus

I thought it was kind of clear but I'm voting tangle right now
sfufV0E.pnggxFG9E0.png
[quote name="@fearfax" date="2024-04-18 15:47:10" ] [quote name="natsinabucket" date="2024-04-18 15:41:11" ] [quote name="fearfax" date="2024-04-18 15:33:26" ] [quote name="natsinabucket" date="2024-04-18 11:58:50" ] [quote name="B00KW0RM" date="2024-04-18 11:41:21" ] To everyone who says "I don't know who else to vote for": There are 24 of us, including the mod. And no elim gives 25 voting options besides straight up not voting. Go find someone else to be sus of. Voting for Raccoon just because the majority are or Tangle is (I know you're thinking that lol) doesn't mean you should to. Sorry about the little rant, sheeping is my pet peeve in these games if you can't tell. [/quote] [b]this feels slightly disingenuous. [/b]like yes sheeping bad, but "there are 24 of us" is not an accurate representation of what it means to vote for a candidate whose flip could be red or would actually say something valuable. many of those 24 have only spoken between one and three times and we're 6 hours from eod. pivoting IS hard. if we were voting randomly, yeah there are 24 of us. not how it goes tho. [/quote] Why do you think this sounds disingenuous? Someone else mentioned something about the wagon on shiny being to fast, so what makes the Raccoon wagon so much better? Do you think Art Major has a scum agenda? Why did you choose this wording? @/natsinabucket [/quote] 1. i think the comment that it's not hard to pick a new vote when we have 24 players is disingenuous because it takes voting out of the context of its usefulness- we aren't picking from the full player pool, we're picking from the pool of players who have been poked at and seem suspicious. it's not just a matter of randomly picking, it's a matter of picking a viable wagon that also seems pure, which [i]is[/i] hard on d1. 2. i've made a couple of posts saying that i don't like the speed of the raccoon wagon either, and my vote got taken off raccoon a little bit ago. are you fully caught up? 3. i like artmajor's posting and i'm a little confused why you're asking me about it haha 4. the "disingenuous" wording? i felt like it was apt, i don't think the 24 player comment was completely accurate to why people are conflicted right now. [/quote] I can see that you also don't like the momentum of the Raccoon wagon, but I think there were still this mass of voices that said it was okay anyway. I feel like there have been so many people who are completely fine with voting Raccoon for reasons that are not very good. I like that B00KW0RM was bringing up that we don't have to give up on a new vote now. I don't think what B00KW0RM was saying was disingenuous at all. It feels like you were trying to be discouraging. If your perspective is that B00KW0RM is setting too high standards and that changing your mind is hard, then that is a bit better thing to say. But that is not how I interpreted what you originally said. Simply not trying to find a new vote if your reasons to suspect the current one are weak is not great. I completely understand that the thread is going fast and is crowded by many people. But it feels bad to be telling people that trying isn't worth it. [/quote] ... You and I read nat's post [i]very[/i] differently, but I'm going to wait for @natsinabucket to clarify what exactly was intended here so I'm not feeding anyone words they can use.
@fearfax wrote on 2024-04-18 15:47:10:
natsinabucket wrote on 2024-04-18 15:41:11:
fearfax wrote on 2024-04-18 15:33:26:

@/natsinabucket
I can see that you also don't like the momentum of the Raccoon wagon, but I think there were still this mass of voices that said it was okay anyway. I feel like there have been so many people who are completely fine with voting Raccoon for reasons that are not very good.

I like that B00KW0RM was bringing up that we don't have to give up on a new vote now. I don't think what B00KW0RM was saying was disingenuous at all. It feels like you were trying to be discouraging.

If your perspective is that B00KW0RM is setting too high standards and that changing your mind is hard, then that is a bit better thing to say. But that is not how I interpreted what you originally said.

Simply not trying to find a new vote if your reasons to suspect the current one are weak is not great. I completely understand that the thread is going fast and is crowded by many people. But it feels bad to be telling people that trying isn't worth it.
... You and I read nat's post very differently, but I'm going to wait for @natsinabucket to clarify what exactly was intended here so I'm not feeding anyone words they can use.
1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png
[quote name="@ArtMajor" date="2024-04-18 10:39:44" ] Syl - I didn’t really think at any point tangle was genuinely under risk of being an elim target? Like more than 1 or 2 votes anyways and I’m pretty sure there’s someone w 3 rn? Idk it felt kinda random. Wouldn’t vote here rn cuz I like tangle and it’s a good way to test potat[/quote] are you referring to syl claiming tangle as their lover? I thought they did that because they were under suspicion and tangle was being more popularly read as town. did I misread that? also good points about potato/raccoon as a (not likely) lover pairing. [quote name="@EmbertheSkywing" date="2024-04-18 12:36:49" ] Spider’s reply here came across as a bit hedgy to me, and Syl’s gave me an odd vibe. [/quote] could you elaborate on what you mean about spider? [quote name="@RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-18 15:32:14" ] [quote name="@Slairisk" date="2024-04-18 15:19:01" ] [B]I don't think ChaoticPotato is automatically town since 1. it could be that scum has an ability to help town to look more towny(which I've seen) and 2. it could also mean that the players requesting the help are scum and the person offering help isn't actually a helper(Which I've also seen). Both of the scenarios are unlikely but we should keep them in mind.[/b] [/quote] :eyes: Honestly, valid. May still need to keep an eye on Potat. It was kind of weird she was pretty much town confirmed after that ability claim. Though, food for thought, she could have just told Tangle in maf chat. So, yes, weird, I'm still going to hesitantly town read Potato[/quote] I know you’re scumleaning on tangle, but couldn’t that equally be a play from maf!syl since they’d presumably also know tangle couldn’t talk to them? also, if they’re scumteam I’d think that potato was totally bluffing about the ability. it doesn’t sound like a maf ability imo.
@ArtMajor wrote on 2024-04-18 10:39:44:
Syl - I didn’t really think at any point tangle was genuinely under risk of being an elim target? Like more than 1 or 2 votes anyways and I’m pretty sure there’s someone w 3 rn? Idk it felt kinda random. Wouldn’t vote here rn cuz I like tangle and it’s a good way to test potat
are you referring to syl claiming tangle as their lover? I thought they did that because they were under suspicion and tangle was being more popularly read as town. did I misread that?
also good points about potato/raccoon as a (not likely) lover pairing.

@EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2024-04-18 12:36:49:
Spider’s reply here came across as a bit hedgy to me, and Syl’s gave me an odd vibe.
could you elaborate on what you mean about spider?

@RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-18 15:32:14:
@Slairisk wrote on 2024-04-18 15:19:01:

:eyes:

Honestly, valid. May still need to keep an eye on Potat. It was kind of weird she was pretty much town confirmed after that ability claim.

Though, food for thought, she could have just told Tangle in maf chat. So, yes, weird, I'm still going to hesitantly town read Potato
I know you’re scumleaning on tangle, but couldn’t that equally be a play from maf!syl since they’d presumably also know tangle couldn’t talk to them? also, if they’re scumteam I’d think that potato was totally bluffing about the ability. it doesn’t sound like a maf ability imo.
NRlXH3b.pngIQNyZsx.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 126 127