Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127
oH MY ARCANIST raccoon your wordwall omg hats off to you

thank you @dandelionfires and @polybius0147 for hosting this game!!! i had a lot of fun!! im sad i never got to do the flavor pew pew between my loverpair but the setup is so cool! also thank you neil for selecting such a pretty poem for my government-assigned poem and for the super cute badges!!

gg town / 3p and congrats to my fellow mafbuddies for the win!! i had a lot of fun being mafia with you guys! also gg raccoon for flipping the wagon on me d2 (sobs)
oH MY ARCANIST raccoon your wordwall omg hats off to you

thank you @dandelionfires and @polybius0147 for hosting this game!!! i had a lot of fun!! im sad i never got to do the flavor pew pew between my loverpair but the setup is so cool! also thank you neil for selecting such a pretty poem for my government-assigned poem and for the super cute badges!!

gg town / 3p and congrats to my fellow mafbuddies for the win!! i had a lot of fun being mafia with you guys! also gg raccoon for flipping the wagon on me d2 (sobs)
jghAv2V.png
gg everyone, and thank you for everything dande & neil!! congrats to my wolf team mates, I was rooting for you all along from beyond the veil!!

now to look over raccoon's wall
gg everyone, and thank you for everything dande & neil!! congrats to my wolf team mates, I was rooting for you all along from beyond the veil!!

now to look over raccoon's wall
NRlXH3b.pngIQNyZsx.png
gg everyone!! For anyone curious, my poem was "Nature knows its math" by Joan Bransfield Graham.
gg everyone!! For anyone curious, my poem was "Nature knows its math" by Joan Bransfield Graham.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127