Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [The Doll Factory] Manager's Office
1 2 3 4 5
The manager’s office is very clean and tidy. There is a desk with a laptop on it, a bookshelf chock-full of binders overstuffed with papers, and a potted plant in the corner.

In order to interact with objects in the manager's office and explore the manager's office, please use your private QuickTopic or ping the mods on this thread.

Signup Thread
Discussion Thread
Entry Hall
Bedrooms
Kitchen
Lounge
Laundry Room
Storage Room 1
Storage Room 2
Assembly Line 1
Assembly Line 2
Conspiracy Room
Trapdoor Room
The manager’s office is very clean and tidy. There is a desk with a laptop on it, a bookshelf chock-full of binders overstuffed with papers, and a potted plant in the corner.

In order to interact with objects in the manager's office and explore the manager's office, please use your private QuickTopic or ping the mods on this thread.

Signup Thread
Discussion Thread
Entry Hall
Bedrooms
Kitchen
Lounge
Laundry Room
Storage Room 1
Storage Room 2
Assembly Line 1
Assembly Line 2
Conspiracy Room
Trapdoor Room
@anika

I listen in hear to see if I can hear where the noise is coming from.
@anika

I listen in hear to see if I can hear where the noise is coming from.
coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.
@DuskyChangeling

You hear a thumping from behind a bookshelf.
@DuskyChangeling

You hear a thumping from behind a bookshelf.
@DuskyChangeling
You think it's a ghost? O.o
@DuskyChangeling
You think it's a ghost? O.o
@luxmold

That or a person! Should we move it??
@luxmold

That or a person! Should we move it??
@DuskyChangeling
I don't know. If a person somehow managed to get themselves behind it, they'll probably be able to get themselves out. But that also raises the question of, if they did get behind there, how? The bookshelf hasn't been moved, so they couldn't have gotten back there unless they were a ghost, but I am curious as to why they aren't able to get out....

It's up to you I guess. I'll help you move it if you'd like.
@DuskyChangeling
I don't know. If a person somehow managed to get themselves behind it, they'll probably be able to get themselves out. But that also raises the question of, if they did get behind there, how? The bookshelf hasn't been moved, so they couldn't have gotten back there unless they were a ghost, but I am curious as to why they aren't able to get out....

It's up to you I guess. I'll help you move it if you'd like.
@DuskyChangeling @luxmold

You hear someone yelling from behind the bookshelf. The voice claims to be nsts and says that Luxmold locked them in there.
@DuskyChangeling @luxmold

You hear someone yelling from behind the bookshelf. The voice claims to be nsts and says that Luxmold locked them in there.
How could I have locked anyone inside if I was never in here?
How could I have locked anyone inside if I was never in here?
@anika

I decide to go check out the noise. Thinking that it would take less time to check the manager's office, I head there first.

((I don't really know if I would know where the noise is coming from since everyone else got there before me?))
@anika

I decide to go check out the noise. Thinking that it would take less time to check the manager's office, I head there first.

((I don't really know if I would know where the noise is coming from since everyone else got there before me?))
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@nsts

Is that really you?
@nsts

Is that really you?
1 2 3 4 5