Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [The Doll Factory] Storage Room 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
When you first walk into the storage room, the musk of paint hits you head-on. It doesn't take you long to find the source of the scent. There are twenty barrels of paint lined up against the wall, five of which have been opened- two brown, one pink, one turquoise, and one peach. There are also shelves upon shelves of bins containing unpainted doll parts, doll clothing, and small wigs. Even without pigmentation, the dismembered doll skulls and arms freak you out.

In order to interact with objects in this storage room and explore this storage room, please use your private QuickTopic or ping the mods on this thread.

Signup Thread
Discussion Thread
Entry Hall
Bedrooms
Manager's Office
Kitchen
Lounge
Laundry Room
Storage Room 2
Assembly Line 1
Assembly Line 2
Conspiracy Room
Trapdoor Room
When you first walk into the storage room, the musk of paint hits you head-on. It doesn't take you long to find the source of the scent. There are twenty barrels of paint lined up against the wall, five of which have been opened- two brown, one pink, one turquoise, and one peach. There are also shelves upon shelves of bins containing unpainted doll parts, doll clothing, and small wigs. Even without pigmentation, the dismembered doll skulls and arms freak you out.

In order to interact with objects in this storage room and explore this storage room, please use your private QuickTopic or ping the mods on this thread.

Signup Thread
Discussion Thread
Entry Hall
Bedrooms
Manager's Office
Kitchen
Lounge
Laundry Room
Storage Room 2
Assembly Line 1
Assembly Line 2
Conspiracy Room
Trapdoor Room
@anika
From what I see I take the turquoise, cream, brown, and an unopened bucket of paint. Before I take those to room 4, I look through the bins of doll arms, trying not to push my luck with the doll heads and nausea.
@anika
From what I see I take the turquoise, cream, brown, and an unopened bucket of paint. Before I take those to room 4, I look through the bins of doll arms, trying not to push my luck with the doll heads and nausea.
+2 Hours FR Time
ZoeC058.pngChocolate_Bunny.png
@KawaiiFlyer

The barrels of paint are far too heavy for you to carry.

You find nothing unusual in the container of doll body parts.
@KawaiiFlyer

The barrels of paint are far too heavy for you to carry.

You find nothing unusual in the container of doll body parts.
*randomly pops out*

@KawaiiFlyer
Do you have gloves? There may be something hidden in the barrels.
I swear I don't follow you.
*randomly pops out*

@KawaiiFlyer
Do you have gloves? There may be something hidden in the barrels.
I swear I don't follow you.
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@nsts
I don't own gloves but maybe you can use some thin blankets from a room and try to use those as gloves? Sorry I wasn't much help but would you help me with a couple of things since i'm not in a great condition?
@nsts
I don't own gloves but maybe you can use some thin blankets from a room and try to use those as gloves? Sorry I wasn't much help but would you help me with a couple of things since i'm not in a great condition?
+2 Hours FR Time
@KawaiiFlyer @anika
Sure I can help you, why not. But burrels first.
I go to one of the bedroom rooms, may be my own, i don't mind, and take the blanket. Come back here, wrap my arm in the blanket, ask KawaiiFlyer to hold the material around my shoulder and dive my hand into the paint, I move it carefully inside the barrel. I do the same with all 5 open barrels.

(if there's no tea, boiled water should do too I guess.)
@KawaiiFlyer @anika
Sure I can help you, why not. But burrels first.
I go to one of the bedroom rooms, may be my own, i don't mind, and take the blanket. Come back here, wrap my arm in the blanket, ask KawaiiFlyer to hold the material around my shoulder and dive my hand into the paint, I move it carefully inside the barrel. I do the same with all 5 open barrels.

(if there's no tea, boiled water should do too I guess.)
@anika
Sorry to bother but did nsts find anything in the buckets?
@anika
Sorry to bother but did nsts find anything in the buckets?
+2 Hours FR Time
@KawaiiFlyer

nsts was and is still unable to search the barrels of paint.
@KawaiiFlyer

nsts was and is still unable to search the barrels of paint.
@KawaiiFlyer Sorry I was locked away. Gonna search the barrels now. Hope no one beat me to it. @anika [quote name="nsts" date=2016-10-29 11:03:29] I go to one of the bedroom rooms, may be my own, i don't mind, and take the blanket. Come back here, wrap my arm in the blanket, ask KawaiiFlyer to hold the material around my shoulder and dive my hand into the paint, I move it carefully inside the barrel. I do the same with all 5 open barrels. [/quote]
@KawaiiFlyer
Sorry I was locked away. Gonna search the barrels now. Hope no one beat me to it.

@anika
nsts wrote on 2016-10-29:
@nsts

You find a key with the number 8 on it in the barrel of turquoise paint.

You find 3 pens in each barrel of brown paint for a total of 6 pens.

You find a machine gun with 8 bullets in it in the barrel of peach paint.

In the barrel of pink paint, you find a wooden duck. The name “OSWALD” is engraved on the bottom of it.
@nsts

You find a key with the number 8 on it in the barrel of turquoise paint.

You find 3 pens in each barrel of brown paint for a total of 6 pens.

You find a machine gun with 8 bullets in it in the barrel of peach paint.

In the barrel of pink paint, you find a wooden duck. The name “OSWALD” is engraved on the bottom of it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8