Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [The Doll Factory] Trapdoor Room
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
There is a ladder leading down the hatch of the trapdoor hidden beneath the fridge. Once you climb down it, you can make out shadowy shapes, but you can't make out anything.

Signup Thread
DiscussionThread
Entry Hall
Bedrooms
Manager's Office
Kitchen
Lounge
Laundry Room
Storage Room 1
Storage Room 2
Assembly Line 1
Assembly Line 2
Conspiracy Room
There is a ladder leading down the hatch of the trapdoor hidden beneath the fridge. Once you climb down it, you can make out shadowy shapes, but you can't make out anything.

Signup Thread
DiscussionThread
Entry Hall
Bedrooms
Manager's Office
Kitchen
Lounge
Laundry Room
Storage Room 1
Storage Room 2
Assembly Line 1
Assembly Line 2
Conspiracy Room
@nsts @VivaFariy @MoonWater
@nsts @VivaFariy @MoonWater
@nsts @VivaFariy @anika

Is there anything in this room we can use as a light?
@nsts @VivaFariy @anika

Is there anything in this room we can use as a light?
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater

You can't see anything, so you don't know if there's anything present that you could use as a light.
@Moonwater

You can't see anything, so you don't know if there's anything present that you could use as a light.
@anika

I will return to the kitchen.
@anika

I will return to the kitchen.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@anika is the lamp in my room light enough to carry around? And can I feel around to see if there is an outlet in here to plug it into?
@anika is the lamp in my room light enough to carry around? And can I feel around to see if there is an outlet in here to plug it into?
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@VivaFariy

The lamp in your room is light enough for you to carry around.

You feel around the lower walls in the trapdoor room. You find what feels like a cabinet full of cans and eventually discover what feels like a power outlet.
@VivaFariy

The lamp in your room is light enough for you to carry around.

You feel around the lower walls in the trapdoor room. You find what feels like a cabinet full of cans and eventually discover what feels like a power outlet.
@anika
(1000th post yas rainbow starrr)
I stick my finger into the power outlet.
@anika
(1000th post yas rainbow starrr)
I stick my finger into the power outlet.
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

Your finger is not big enough to fit in the power outlet.
@StormDreamer

Your finger is not big enough to fit in the power outlet.
@anika
I go back into my room, grab the lamp, and bring it to the trapdoor room. I plug it in and behold, there is light!
@anika
I go back into my room, grab the lamp, and bring it to the trapdoor room. I plug it in and behold, there is light!
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13