Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [The Doll Factory] Manager's Office
1 2 3 4 5
@ClockworkEclipse

It's definitely coming from behind the bookshelf and does sound an awful lot like nsts.
@ClockworkEclipse

It's definitely coming from behind the bookshelf and does sound an awful lot like nsts.
@anika I enter the room and search through the desk drawers. I also look through the binders for anything of importance.
@anika I enter the room and search through the desk drawers. I also look through the binders for anything of importance.
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
@Raya36

The desk drawers are empty. The binders all contain boring financial documents.
@Raya36

The desk drawers are empty. The binders all contain boring financial documents.
@anika I take a closer look at the pottery plant then try turning on the laptop.
@anika I take a closer look at the pottery plant then try turning on the laptop.
@Raya36

The laptop, its charger and potted plant have disappeared.
@Raya36

The laptop, its charger and potted plant have disappeared.
@Raya36 @DusklyChangeling Hey, do either of you want to try and help me move this bookshelf? I think we should do the best we can to help whoever is back there! Or...whatever. It could be a doll with a voice command...
@Raya36 @DusklyChangeling Hey, do either of you want to try and help me move this bookshelf? I think we should do the best we can to help whoever is back there! Or...whatever. It could be a doll with a voice command...
@demoliceros I can help.
@demoliceros I can help.
@demoliceros Nevermind. I forgot. They were already saved
@demoliceros Nevermind. I forgot. They were already saved
@anika I would like to check out the room behind the bookshelf though.
@anika I would like to check out the room behind the bookshelf though.
@demoliceros @Raya36

You can move the shelf on your own, as long as you are as strong as Lux. Also it was me but Lux already let me out, so I think you are free to examinate the room.
Thanks for trying to save me!
@demoliceros @Raya36

You can move the shelf on your own, as long as you are as strong as Lux. Also it was me but Lux already let me out, so I think you are free to examinate the room.
Thanks for trying to save me!
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
1 2 3 4 5