Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [The Doll Factory] Storage Room 2
1 2
Thankfully, this storage room isn't even half as creepy as the other one. It contains metal barrels of glue and what seems to be powdered clay. Two barrels of glue are open and four barrels of the powdered clay are open.

In order to interact with objects in this storage room and explore this storage room, please use your private QuickTopic or ping the mods on this thread.

Signup Thread
Discussion Thread
Entry Hall
Bedrooms
Manager's Office
Kitchen
Lounge
Laundry Room
Storage Room 1
Assembly Line 1
Assembly Line 2
Conspiracy Room
Trapdoor Room
Thankfully, this storage room isn't even half as creepy as the other one. It contains metal barrels of glue and what seems to be powdered clay. Two barrels of glue are open and four barrels of the powdered clay are open.

In order to interact with objects in this storage room and explore this storage room, please use your private QuickTopic or ping the mods on this thread.

Signup Thread
Discussion Thread
Entry Hall
Bedrooms
Manager's Office
Kitchen
Lounge
Laundry Room
Storage Room 1
Assembly Line 1
Assembly Line 2
Conspiracy Room
Trapdoor Room
@anika
I'd like to search those barrels too.
@anika
I'd like to search those barrels too.
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@nsts

You find nothing but powdered clay inside them. Some of the powdered clay seems slightly damp.
@nsts

You find nothing but powdered clay inside them. Some of the powdered clay seems slightly damp.
@anika

What about glue barrels?
@anika

What about glue barrels?
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@nsts

The glue has a reddish tint, but nothing is inside the barrels other than glue. Your arm is now covered in glue.
@nsts

The glue has a reddish tint, but nothing is inside the barrels other than glue. Your arm is now covered in glue.
@anika Could I check to see if there is anything hidden behind or around the barrels?
@anika Could I check to see if there is anything hidden behind or around the barrels?
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
@Raya36

You find nothing out of place.
@Raya36

You find nothing out of place.
@anika How about the ceiling? Maybe theirs a leak causing the clay to be damp.
@anika How about the ceiling? Maybe theirs a leak causing the clay to be damp.
@Raya36

You squint at the ceiling. It looks fine, but maybe there's a small crack you can't see from down here.
@Raya36

You squint at the ceiling. It looks fine, but maybe there's a small crack you can't see from down here.
@anika Can I push over a couple of the closed barrels to stand on for a closer look at the ceiling?
@anika Can I push over a couple of the closed barrels to stand on for a closer look at the ceiling?
1 2