Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [The Doll Factory] Entry Hall
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
The corpse of the man who greeted you is sprawled out on the floor, blood oozing from his neck. He is dressed in a green button-down shirt and khaki pants. There is a metal nametag pinned onto his shirt.

In order to interact with objects in the entry hall and explore the entry hall, please use your private QuickTopic or ping the mods on this thread.

Signup Thread
Discussion Thread
Bedrooms
Manager's Office
Kitchen
Lounge
Laundry Room
Storage Room 1
Storage Room 2
Assembly Line 1
Assembly Line 2
Conspiracy Room
Trapdoor Room
Courtroom- Closed
The corpse of the man who greeted you is sprawled out on the floor, blood oozing from his neck. He is dressed in a green button-down shirt and khaki pants. There is a metal nametag pinned onto his shirt.

In order to interact with objects in the entry hall and explore the entry hall, please use your private QuickTopic or ping the mods on this thread.

Signup Thread
Discussion Thread
Bedrooms
Manager's Office
Kitchen
Lounge
Laundry Room
Storage Room 1
Storage Room 2
Assembly Line 1
Assembly Line 2
Conspiracy Room
Trapdoor Room
Courtroom- Closed
@anika I search his body, looking for any keys, weapons, useful materials, etc. Can I take anything off of his person?
@anika I search his body, looking for any keys, weapons, useful materials, etc. Can I take anything off of his person?
@demoliceros

You find a wallet full of credit cards and cash, two plastic paperclips, a phone that has no connection, and a key with the number 0 on it in the dead man'a pockets. You could also take his clothing.
@demoliceros

You find a wallet full of credit cards and cash, two plastic paperclips, a phone that has no connection, and a key with the number 0 on it in the dead man'a pockets. You could also take his clothing.
@anika

I'll take the paperclips, the phone, and the key, and keep them on me for now. How much inventory space do I have? Is it just pockets, and is there a way to increase that?
@anika

I'll take the paperclips, the phone, and the key, and keep them on me for now. How much inventory space do I have? Is it just pockets, and is there a way to increase that?
@demoliceros

You now has his phone, the key, and the paperclips.

There is no set inventory space, but the mods will make you drop items if you try to carry too much. Finding a safe hiding spot for your items is advisable.

However, if you find the goat hidden in the game and sacrifice it to the gods, you will be able to carry an unlimited amount of items.

Do not edit your posts.
@demoliceros

You now has his phone, the key, and the paperclips.

There is no set inventory space, but the mods will make you drop items if you try to carry too much. Finding a safe hiding spot for your items is advisable.

However, if you find the goat hidden in the game and sacrifice it to the gods, you will be able to carry an unlimited amount of items.

Do not edit your posts.
@anika I check the nametag on the man and search the body to see what is left. I also search the room past the body.
@anika I check the nametag on the man and search the body to see what is left. I also search the room past the body.
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
@Raya36

His nametag says "Hello, my name is Ezekiel Imotal."

There is nothing left on the man but the clothes off his back. The room past his body is the hallway leading to the bedroom.
@Raya36

His nametag says "Hello, my name is Ezekiel Imotal."

There is nothing left on the man but the clothes off his back. The room past his body is the hallway leading to the bedroom.
@beheaded

This place isn't really described. Could you tell me what I see here?
And corps! I want to take tie/bowtie, belt and socks. A jacket if there is one too.
@beheaded

This place isn't really described. Could you tell me what I see here?
And corps! I want to take tie/bowtie, belt and socks. A jacket if there is one too.
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@nsts

There doesn't seem to be much TO the room, actually. Just a box that has arched ceilings to make it look pretty, and a concrete floor. How lame.

The room is rather bare, besides the now beltless and sockless man. You didn't seem to find a tie. What kind of fancy man doesn't wear a tie?
@nsts

There doesn't seem to be much TO the room, actually. Just a box that has arched ceilings to make it look pretty, and a concrete floor. How lame.

The room is rather bare, besides the now beltless and sockless man. You didn't seem to find a tie. What kind of fancy man doesn't wear a tie?
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded
No tie? Tell me he is wearing white sneakers :')
Can I smell something out of ordinary? Any animals or thier poo? I don't know what kind of animal could be hidden in there... maybe a goat?

Actually I'd like to take all of his clothes, shoes too. Examie them carefully, for any hidden pockets, sew in items, empty heels. If there is no, I'd like to check the body for any tattos or scars. I put it all in my bag. Beside the body.

How possible it is that the man could have swallowed something valuable? I don't want to open the guy. But if there's something...
@Beheaded
No tie? Tell me he is wearing white sneakers :')
Can I smell something out of ordinary? Any animals or thier poo? I don't know what kind of animal could be hidden in there... maybe a goat?

Actually I'd like to take all of his clothes, shoes too. Examie them carefully, for any hidden pockets, sew in items, empty heels. If there is no, I'd like to check the body for any tattos or scars. I put it all in my bag. Beside the body.

How possible it is that the man could have swallowed something valuable? I don't want to open the guy. But if there's something...
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13