Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Wandering the Coliseum (Long Drop)
1 2 3
[center][b]Intro Post[/b] || Training Fields || Woodland Path || Scorched Forest Sandswept Delta || Blooming Grove || Forgotten Cave || Bamboo Falls Thunderhead Savanna || Redrock Cove || Waterway || Arena Volcanic Vents || Rainsong Jungle || Boreal Wood || Crystal Pools Harpy's Roost || Ghostlight Ruins || Mire || Kelp Beds Golem Workshop || Forbidden Portal Well, while there's a massive hub for the Long Drop Coli Challenge, I keep losing my posts in the thread. As such, I'm moving my posts here! Can't lose them when they're the only ones in the thread! My rules are simple enough. [LIST=1] [*] Start in the Training Fields and work my way up. No hopping around, you start at the bottom and work your way up. [*] I have to do every venue. Yes, including GW and FP. I hate myself, but I have level 25s who've lasted tons of rounds before, so I get to suck it up. [*] I need to get a full stack of the first drop of the first battle in every venue (excluding things like Battle Stones, genes, and other rare drops). [*] I get one reroll per venue if my drop has an extremely low drop rate (for example, seagrass in the Woodland Path). [*] I'm allowed to break for a time if I need to take a breather here and there, but otherwise I'm locked in my current venue (only festivals excluded from this are NotN since it's difficult to track things every holiday). [*] I must update every time I complete a venue (sans Training Fields since that one's done in the master thread, so that's gonna go up now). [*] No selling the items until I complete the venue (treasure bump every venue for motivation, anyone?). [/LIST] Challenge Start: 11/29/2020 Challenge End: ??/??/???? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573/606#post_45479318]Here's[/url] a link to my old post in the master hub so y'all know times are accurate still (and the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573/608#post_45620962]Woodland Path[/url] master hub post so you can see what made me move to my own personal thread). And if you like spreadsheets, I'm keeping track here~! [size=5][b]Click Image for Current Status via Spreadsheet[/b][/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iulT06y2YPDnU12K7hYFqgWBDuol3v-VCBJHI3QxHx4/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/AJOkDLK.png[/img][/url] [size=1]Made by Kataclysm13[/size][/center]
Intro Post || Training Fields || Woodland Path || Scorched Forest
Sandswept Delta || Blooming Grove || Forgotten Cave || Bamboo Falls
Thunderhead Savanna || Redrock Cove || Waterway || Arena
Volcanic Vents || Rainsong Jungle || Boreal Wood || Crystal Pools
Harpy's Roost || Ghostlight Ruins || Mire || Kelp Beds
Golem Workshop || Forbidden Portal

Well, while there's a massive hub for the Long Drop Coli Challenge, I keep losing my posts in the thread. As such, I'm moving my posts here! Can't lose them when they're the only ones in the thread!

My rules are simple enough.
  1. Start in the Training Fields and work my way up. No hopping around, you start at the bottom and work your way up.
  2. I have to do every venue. Yes, including GW and FP. I hate myself, but I have level 25s who've lasted tons of rounds before, so I get to suck it up.
  3. I need to get a full stack of the first drop of the first battle in every venue (excluding things like Battle Stones, genes, and other rare drops).
  4. I get one reroll per venue if my drop has an extremely low drop rate (for example, seagrass in the Woodland Path).
  5. I'm allowed to break for a time if I need to take a breather here and there, but otherwise I'm locked in my current venue (only festivals excluded from this are NotN since it's difficult to track things every holiday).
  6. I must update every time I complete a venue (sans Training Fields since that one's done in the master thread, so that's gonna go up now).
  7. No selling the items until I complete the venue (treasure bump every venue for motivation, anyone?).

Challenge Start: 11/29/2020
Challenge End: ??/??/????

Here's a link to my old post in the master hub so y'all know times are accurate still (and the Woodland Path master hub post so you can see what made me move to my own personal thread).

And if you like spreadsheets, I'm keeping track here~!
Click Image for Current Status via Spreadsheet
AJOkDLK.png
Made by Kataclysm13
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
[center]Intro Post || [b]Training Fields[/b] || Woodland Path || Scorched Forest Sandswept Delta || Blooming Grove || Forgotten Cave || Bamboo Falls Thunderhead Savanna || Redrock Cove || Waterway || Arena Volcanic Vents || Rainsong Jungle || Boreal Wood || Crystal Pools Harpy's Roost || Ghostlight Ruins || Mire || Kelp Beds Golem Workshop || Forbidden Portal [/center] [center][size=5][b]Training Fields[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Training Fields][center][b]Start Date:[/b] 11/29/2020 [b]End Date:[/b] 12/08/2020 [b]Treasure Total from Hoardselling:[/b] 16, 388 t [b]Stack Item[/b] [item=Firestarter] 100/99 (Got a double drop when I needed one~!) [b]Notable Drops[/b] [item=Silky Webwing][item=Silky Webwing][item=Silky Webwing][item=Silky Webwing][item=Silky Webwing][item=Chipskink][item=Chipskink][item=Ceanothus Brawler][item=Ember Mouse][item=Bluelight Chipskink][item=Webwing Alpha][item=Brown-Spotted Mith][item=Ruby Webwing][item=Ruby Webwing][item=Frosted Pocketmouse] [item=Crimson Rogue Bracers][item=Pretty Pink Tail Bow][item=Green Lace Waist Frill][item=Green Lace Waist Frill][item=Teardrop Citrine Belt][item=Green-Edged Claw][item=Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap] [item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Embermouse Crate] [item=Shred][item=Anticipate][item=Anticipate][item=Anticipate][item=Anticipate][item=Meditate][item=Meditate] Various Elemental Bolts: 1 Various Elemental Slashes: 0 Various Flight Specialty Moves: 4 Various Might Fragments: 5 Various Acuity Fragments: 3 Various Potions: 28[/quote] [quote=Best Cumulative Drops][center][item=Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Python][/center][/quote] [quote=Other Stacks][center][item=Serrated Beak][item=Blue Honeycomb][item=Jagged Beak][item=Frosted Violets][item=Shell-Dwelling Cichlid][item=Carpenter Wax][/center][/quote] [quote=Coli Notes][LIST] [*] So, starting over. New team, new me. We'll see where this goes~! [*] Only did first battle so I'd know what to grind for tomorrow, because I need sleep. [*] Okay, so I sleep and now all the mice are gone. Thanks Training Fields. XD [*] Finally found another Ember Mouse and the whole group dropped nothing. What is my luck? [*] Seems now they only want to drop fish. Come on, buddy. Give me the glow baubles. [*] I forgot all the things I hoard. I'm gonna have so many satchels by the end of this venue. XD [*] I'd say I'd have a lot of birds if the birds weren't a rare food drop. [*] I forgot sweetpuffs and ragepuffs, but they rarely show up for me anyways. [*] What's up with the familiar drops? And all the battlestones. Wow. [*] One bathroom break later, and suddenly I have 8 more firestarters. [*] I jinxed myself. Next 5 ember mice dropped nothing. [*] First gene! I dunno if I need it for a project, but I'll find out. Too bad it isn't Flecks. Gotta check out what venues the Veil genes drop in. XD [*] Okay, random health potions are fun, but I already have a ton of them from grinding and never using them in the Mire with my flier. [*] Did some quick research, and apparently I'm going to be rooting for the Harpy's Roost for my Flecks needs. At least the Fields have better odds than the next three venues. XD [*] We're at the singing stage of the night grind, boys and girls. [*] Just caught myself singing "Mr. Bluelight, bring me a gene~" because I found out they can drop Flecks. [*] All the little rage puff birbs right now. [*] Wow, so few mice by the end of the day. Thanks buddy. [*] I just went for some last minute grinding before rollover and got [i]15 consecutive battle drops of zip. Zilch. Nada. Hoey.[/i] What did I do to anger RNGesus? [*] It hit 19 battles, then rollover. But hey, today seems to be better~! [*] 50 firestarters~! We're halfway there~! [*] Still hoping for a flecks drop before I move on. The next three venues have the lowest odds of dropping it when it comes to opponents, so... yeah. [*] "Mr. Bluelight, bring me a ge- Oh. Um... Okay. You can come too." [*] Why do these silky webwings love me so much? Stop coming home with me! [*] Okay, all the familiar drops are flattering, but I have all of them already. Baldwin Fodder~! [*] Apparently consistently singing "Mr. Bluelight Bring Me a Gene" will net me a gene; just not Flecks. [*] I mean, at least I needed it for a project. [*] The Frosted Pocketmouse dropped with the last Frosted Violets needed to make it my first full stack of items before the target stack of firestarters. XD [*] More stacks, and a skin/accent crate~! [*] When your last drop needed is a double. [*] Food for days~! [*] Also apparel fodder. [*] Onward to the Woodland Path~![/LIST][/quote] [center][size=5][b]Click Image for Current Status via Spreadsheet[/b][/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iulT06y2YPDnU12K7hYFqgWBDuol3v-VCBJHI3QxHx4/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/AJOkDLK.png[/img][/url] [size=1]Made by Kataclysm13[/size][/center]

Training Fields
Training Fields wrote:
Start Date: 11/29/2020
End Date: 12/08/2020
Treasure Total from Hoardselling: 16, 388 t

Stack Item
Firestarter
100/99
(Got a double drop when I needed one~!)

Notable Drops
Silky Webwing Silky Webwing Silky Webwing Silky Webwing Silky Webwing Chipskink Chipskink Ceanothus Brawler Ember Mouse Bluelight Chipskink Webwing Alpha Brown-Spotted Mith Ruby Webwing Ruby Webwing Frosted Pocketmouse

Crimson Rogue Bracers Pretty Pink Tail Bow Green Lace Waist Frill Green Lace Waist Frill Teardrop Citrine Belt Green-Edged Claw Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap

Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Embermouse Crate

Shred Anticipate Anticipate Anticipate Anticipate Meditate Meditate

Various Elemental Bolts: 1
Various Elemental Slashes: 0
Various Flight Specialty Moves: 4
Various Might Fragments: 5
Various Acuity Fragments: 3
Various Potions: 28
Best Cumulative Drops wrote:
Primary Gene: Python
Other Stacks wrote:
Serrated Beak Blue Honeycomb Jagged Beak Frosted Violets Shell-Dwelling Cichlid Carpenter Wax
Coli Notes wrote:
  • So, starting over. New team, new me. We'll see where this goes~!
  • Only did first battle so I'd know what to grind for tomorrow, because I need sleep.
  • Okay, so I sleep and now all the mice are gone. Thanks Training Fields. XD
  • Finally found another Ember Mouse and the whole group dropped nothing. What is my luck?
  • Seems now they only want to drop fish. Come on, buddy. Give me the glow baubles.
  • I forgot all the things I hoard. I'm gonna have so many satchels by the end of this venue. XD
  • I'd say I'd have a lot of birds if the birds weren't a rare food drop.
  • I forgot sweetpuffs and ragepuffs, but they rarely show up for me anyways.
  • What's up with the familiar drops? And all the battlestones. Wow.
  • One bathroom break later, and suddenly I have 8 more firestarters.
  • I jinxed myself. Next 5 ember mice dropped nothing.
  • First gene! I dunno if I need it for a project, but I'll find out. Too bad it isn't Flecks. Gotta check out what venues the Veil genes drop in. XD
  • Okay, random health potions are fun, but I already have a ton of them from grinding and never using them in the Mire with my flier.
  • Did some quick research, and apparently I'm going to be rooting for the Harpy's Roost for my Flecks needs. At least the Fields have better odds than the next three venues. XD
  • We're at the singing stage of the night grind, boys and girls.
  • Just caught myself singing "Mr. Bluelight, bring me a gene~" because I found out they can drop Flecks.
  • All the little rage puff birbs right now.
  • Wow, so few mice by the end of the day. Thanks buddy.
  • I just went for some last minute grinding before rollover and got 15 consecutive battle drops of zip. Zilch. Nada. Hoey. What did I do to anger RNGesus?
  • It hit 19 battles, then rollover. But hey, today seems to be better~!
  • 50 firestarters~! We're halfway there~!
  • Still hoping for a flecks drop before I move on. The next three venues have the lowest odds of dropping it when it comes to opponents, so... yeah.
  • "Mr. Bluelight, bring me a ge- Oh. Um... Okay. You can come too."
  • Why do these silky webwings love me so much? Stop coming home with me!
  • Okay, all the familiar drops are flattering, but I have all of them already. Baldwin Fodder~!
  • Apparently consistently singing "Mr. Bluelight Bring Me a Gene" will net me a gene; just not Flecks.
  • I mean, at least I needed it for a project.
  • The Frosted Pocketmouse dropped with the last Frosted Violets needed to make it my first full stack of items before the target stack of firestarters. XD
  • More stacks, and a skin/accent crate~!
  • When your last drop needed is a double.
  • Food for days~!
  • Also apparel fodder.
  • Onward to the Woodland Path~!
AJOkDLK.png
Made by Kataclysm13
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[center]Intro Post || Training Fields || [b]Woodland Path[/b] || Scorched Forest Sandswept Delta || Blooming Grove || Forgotten Cave || Bamboo Falls Thunderhead Savanna || Redrock Cove || Waterway || Arena Volcanic Vents || Rainsong Jungle || Boreal Wood || Crystal Pools Harpy's Roost || Ghostlight Ruins || Mire || Kelp Beds Golem Workshop || Forbidden Portal [size=5][b]Woodland Path[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Woodland Path][center][b]Start Date:[/b] 12/10/2020 [b]End Date:[/b] 02/22/2021 [b]Treasure Total from Hoardselling:[/b] 72,202 t (also 3g) [b]Stack Item[/b] [item=False Leaf] 99/99 [b]Notable Drops[/b] [item=Cockatrice][item=Cockatrice][item=Cockatrice][item=Dryad][item=Dryad][item=Dryad][item=Dryad][item=Dryad][item=Autumn Dryad][item=Autumn Dryad][item=Autumn Dryad][item=Autumn Dryad][item=Autumn Dryad][item=Autumn Dryad][item=Autumn Dryad][item=Autumn Dryad][item=Autumn Dryad][item=Basilisk][item=Basilisk][item=Basilisk][item=Basilisk][item=Strangler][item=Strangler][item=Strangler][item=Strangler][item=Strangler][item=Strangler][item=Blooming Strangler][item=Sakura Owl][item=Sakura Owl][item=Sakura Owl][item=Sakura Owl][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Bluefin Charger][item=Bluefin Charger][item=Bluefin Charger][item=Bluefin Charger][item=Bluefin Charger][item=Bluefin Charger][item=Bluefin Charger][item=Bluefin Charger][item=Bluefin Charger][item=Clown Charger][item=Clown Charger][item=Clown Charger][item=Clown Charger][item=Clown Charger][item=Clown Charger][item=Clown Charger][item=Clown Charger][item=Clown Charger][item=Clown Charger][item=Clown Charger][item=Death's-Head Stag][item=Death's-Head Stag][item=Death's-Head Stag][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Greenroot Janustrap][item=Greenroot Janustrap][item=Greenroot Janustrap][item=Janustrap][item=Janustrap][item=Janustrap][item=Janustrap][item=Janustrap][item=Janustrap][item=Janustrap][item=Janustrap][item=Janustrap][item=Janustrap][item=Coral Basilisk][item=Coral Basilisk][item=Coral Basilisk][item=Coral Basilisk][item=Grouse Basilisk][item=Grouse Basilisk][item=Grouse Basilisk][item=Grouse Basilisk] [item=Brown Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Bloody Arm Bandages][item=Copper Steampunk Scarf][item=Veteran's Eye Scar][item=Bloodscale Shoulder Guards][item=Dew Laden White Rose][item=Dew Laden White Rose][item=Blushing Pink Rose][item=Blushing Pink Rose][item=Blushing Pink Rose][item=Blushing Pink Rose][item=Blushing Pink Rose][item=Gladewalker Cape][item=Emerald Aviator Helmet][item=Date Plumed Corsage][item=Date Plumed Jabbot][item=Date Plumed Cover][item=Date Plumed Cover][item=Date Plumed Cover][item=Date Plumed Anklets][item=Date Plumed Mantle][item=Date Plumed Mantle][item=Date Plumed Mantle][item=Date Plumed Tuft][item=Date Plumed Headdress][item=Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes][item=Nebula Starsilk Cloak][item=Nebula Starsilk Sleeves][item=Nebula Starsilk Sleeves][item=Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap] [item=Leafy Pack]x242 [item=Broadleaf Pack]x2 [item=Canvas Sack]x1 [item=Bamboo Crate][item=Bamboo Crate][item=Clown Crate][item=Sakura Owl Crate][item=Sakura Owl Crate][item=Janus Crate] [item=Scratch][item=Scratch][item=Scratch][item=Scratch][item=Scratch][item=Scratch][item=Scratch][item=Scratch][item=Meditate][item=Meditate][item=Meditate][item=Meditate][item=Meditate][item=Meditate][item=Meditate][item=Meditate][item=Meditate][item=Meditate][item=Meditate][item=Meditate][item=Shred][item=Shred][item=Shred][item=Shred][item=Shred][item=Shred][item=Reflect][item=Anticipate][item=Anticipate][item=Anticipate][item=Anticipate][item=Anticipate][item=Anticipate][item=Anticipate][item=Anticipate][item=Anticipate][item=Anticipate][item=Contuse][item=Contuse][item=Contuse][item=Contuse][item=Contuse][item=Contuse][item=Contuse][item=Clobber][item=Sap][item=Sap][item=Sap][item=Sap][item=Sap][item=Sap][item=Sap][item=Sap] Various Elemental Bolts: 7 Various Elemental Slashes: 9 Various Flight Specialty Moves: 2 Various Might Fragments: 22 Various Acuity Fragments: 23 Various Potions: 144[/center][/quote] [quote=Frigidfin Expedition Bonus][center][item=Chillriver Bucktooth][item=Chillriver Bucktooth][item=Chillriver Bucktooth][item=Fenfisher Flattail][item=Fenfisher Flattail][item=Fenfisher Flattail][item=Fenfisher Flattail][item=Fenfisher Flattail][item=Fenfisher Flattail] [item=Bountiful Fishnet]x165 [item=Randomized Fishpot]x2 [item=Overflowing Fishbasket]x61[/center][/quote] [quote=Valentine's Day Bonus][center][item=Chocolate Noggle][item=Chocolate Noggle][item=Chocolate Noggle][item=Chocolate Noggle][item=Strawberry Noggle][item=Strawberry Noggle][item=Strawberry Noggle][item=Strawberry Noggle][item=Strawberry Noggle][item=Strawberry Noggle][item=Lovebirds Dried Tea][item=Lovebirds Dried Tea][item=Lovebirds Towel][item=Lovebirds Towel][item=Lovebirds Tea Tray][item=Lovebirds Tea Tray][item=Lovebirds Tea Tray][item=Lovebirds Tea Tray][item=Lovebirds Tea Tray][item=Lovebirds Tea Tray][item=Lovebirds Tea Cups][item=Lovebirds Tea Cups][item=Lovebirds Tea Cups][item=Lovebirds Tea Cups][item=Lovebirds Tea Cups][item=Lovebirds Spare Tea][item=Lovebirds Spare Tea][item=Lovebirds Spare Tea][item=Lovebirds Spare Tea][item=Lovebirds Spare Tea][item=Lovebirds Apron][item=Lovebirds Apron][item=Lovebirds Apron][item=Lovebirds Apron][item=Lovebirds Apron][item=Lovebirds Apron][/center][/quote] [quote=Monthly Festivals][center][item=Strange Chest]x73 [item=Ethereal Ice Chest][item=Friends from Within Chest][item=Inkjet Accident] [item=Eternal Snow]x170 [item=Shimmering Pinecone]x432[/center][/quote] [quote=Best Cumulative Drops][center][item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight][item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] [item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Loop (Veilspun)] [item=Unhatched Fire Egg][/center][/quote] [quote=Other Stacks][center][item=Herdbeast Hoof][item=Bamboo Leaves][item=Bamboo Leaves][item=Bamboo Leaves][item=Bamboo Leaves][item=Bamboo Leaves][item=Bamboo Leaves][item=Bamboo Leaves][item=Flycatcher][item=Flycatcher][item=Flycatcher][item=Flycatcher][item=Venus Flytrap][item=Venus Flytrap][item=Venus Flytrap][item=Wildwood Owlet][item=Wildwood Owlet][item=Wildwood Owlet][item=Wildwood Owlet][item=Wildwood Owlet][item=Wildwood Owlet][item=Sakura Owlet][item=Sakura Owlet][item=Sakura Owlet][item=Sakura Owlet][item=Harvestman][item=Harvestman][item=Harvestman][item=Daddy Longlegs][item=Daddy Longlegs][item=Daddy Longlegs][item=Daddy Longlegs][item=Dwarf Fawn][item=Micro Deer][item=Micro Deer][item=Blooming Pods][item=Blooming Pods][item=Blooming Pods][item=Blooming Pods][item=Strangler Seeds][item=Strangler Seeds][item=Strangler Seeds][item=Strangler Seeds][item=River Wiggler][item=River Wiggler][item=River Wiggler][item=River Wiggler][item=River Wiggler][item=River Wiggler][item=Vampire Eel][item=Vampire Eel][item=Vampire Eel][item=Vampire Eel][item=Vampire Eel][item=Forestpath Rooster][item=Forestpath Rooster][item=Forestpath Rooster][item=Game Fowl][item=Game Fowl][item=Game Fowl][item=Coral Grouse][item=Coral Grouse][item=Coral Grouse][item=Grouse][item=Grouse][item=Grouse][item=Grouse] [item=Fragile Antler][item=Strangling Root][item=Strangling Root][item=Janustrap Root][item=Janustrap Root][item=Janustrap Root][item=Maple Leaf][item=Maple Leaf][item=Maple Leaf][item=Red Maple Leaf][item=Red Maple Leaf][item=Red Maple Leaf][item=Red Maple Leaf][item=Red Maple Leaf][item=Sakura Moss][item=Sakura Moss][item=Wildwood Moss][item=Wildwood Moss][item=Wildwood Moss][item=Wildwood Moss][item=Wildwood Moss][item=Blooming Vine][item=Blooming Vine][item=Blooming Vine][item=Blooming Vine][item=Strangling Vine][item=Strangling Vine][item=Strangling Vine][item=Strangling Vine][item=Bluefin Charger Fin][item=Bluefin Charger Fin][item=Clown Charger Fin][item=Clown Charger Fin][item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes][item=Grouse Basilisk Field Notes][item=Hardy Antler] [item=Minor Health Potion] [item=Leafy Pack][item=Leafy Pack][item=Phytocat Toy][item=Phytocat Toy][item=Phytocat Toy][item=Phytocat Toy][item=Basilisk Feather Fan][item=Basilisk Feather Fan][item=Decorative Feather Fan][item=Decorative Feather Fan][/center][/quote] [quote=Coli Notes][LIST] [*] Hurray for holiday presents taking lots of time. Gonna get this venue started today~! [*] Also, just in time for fish season~! [*] A scarce drop from leafy moths. Oof. [*] It's been an hour and I've only seen one other moth. This is gonna be a long venue. [*] At least I might still get a Flecks drop. [*] Y'all, I'm blind. Just checked my hoard. Don't have a butterfly, but I [i]do[/i] have a [i]Contuse.[/i] Thank goodness I caught this so quickly. My starting item isn't the butterfly. XD [*] Still a pain though, since it's still a Leafy Moth drop. Curse you false leaves! [*] At least I might be able to get a few delicate bat wings to throw onto the AH. [*] At this rate I'm gonna have a stack of leafy packs. Like, wow. [*] So few leafy moths. Why did that show up as my first battle? [*] They're mocking me now. The last three I ran into with Phytocats only dropped the Phytocat items. [*] [i]I got Loop! I needed it for a project! Yes![/i] [*] My first stack was fish from Frigidfin. Great. [*] Frigid's over~! But NotN is starting soon, so... gg me. [*] Why was it the leafy moth food drop? Why? [*] Seriously gonna have a stack of Leafy Packs before this is done. [*] Just realized with all the NotN familiars, it'll be even harder to fight a Leafy Moth. [*] I know I said I could change venues for NotN, but my stubborn butt wants to get these false leaves done so I'm staying here still. [*] All the extra food stacks! [*] Seriously, if I didn't hoard all the full bird items, I'd have [i]so much food[/i] by the end of this venue. [*] 56 Leafy Packs. I really [i]am[/i] gonna end up with a stack of these things before I get a stack of False Leaves. [*] Came back after losing the post, still been going after false leaves. [*] Coli, I was joking about the leafy packs, [i]stop giving me all the leafy packs I want the moth bugs.[/i] [*] Okay, seriously, I have too many stacks of things. Why was it the False Leaf? [*] I mean, at least it isn't seagrass or something, but still. [*] Let's see if I get a stack of health potions before I'm done since they're all minor! -_- [*] Yeah, too far along to give up on the false leaf now. Please be nice, you dang bug! [*] Been updating the spreadsheet, but forgot the forum post. Oops. [*] So, starters, I got an Ice Fest Chest, and now a Shadow Fest one, so... these bugs are [i]fun.[/i] [*] NotN quote is gonna become just straight up monthly fest so I can put the chests there. [*] They're 100% why I added the reroll rule, but I'm gonna suffer through this venue because hey, I'm at 78 and I'm stubborn as a mule. [*] I'm determined to finish this dang venue for Trickmurk (or at least before Mistral Jamboree). Just 21 more bugs to go! [*] Also got genes and an egg (first time in like a year, so yay). [*] And yes, somehow I have over a stack of minor health potions. [*] Woodland wants me to stay healthy. [*] Now, let's see if leafy packs hit two stacks instead of one. [*] I joked about getting another leafy pack stack and as soon as I did, coli gave me like four of them. -_- [*] Well, battlestone city over here. [*] Woo, another chest~! [*] And another gene. Seriously coli, you'd rather give me genes than false leaves? [*] We passed 2 stacks of Leafy Packs. Seriously, I need false leaves, not packs of actual leaves! [*] Well, on the bright side, we're in the final stretch. [*] Last 4! [*] Never mind, good luck is with us, last 2! [*] Okay, they know I need two more. [*] Bamboo kitties need to let me get moth things. [*] Ha ha. Very funny. I said moth things, and you dropped Sticky Pollen. [*] One more! [*] Seriously Imma have every battle stone except for an eliminate at this rate. [*] Do eliminates even drop in Woodland Path? [*] Oh my gosh we're done! Finally! [*] Imma break before doing the sell count (and full stacks of literally everything else count). Woo~! [*] Did the extra stacks count. We have our final count up now~! To get one stack of False Leaves from the Woodland Path... you get a [i]lot[/i] of other stuff in the process. [*] Now, time to get that treasure boost and the food reward (sans those false leaves because I'm keeping those just like I kept the fire starters)~! [*] Well, that treasure count is disappointing. At least my plants will never run out again (over 5k plant points). Time to figure out the next venue~! [/LIST][/quote] [center][size=5][b]Click Image for Current Status via Spreadsheet[/b][/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iulT06y2YPDnU12K7hYFqgWBDuol3v-VCBJHI3QxHx4/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/AJOkDLK.png[/img][/url] [size=1]Made by Kataclysm13[/size][/center]

Woodland Path
Woodland Path wrote:
Start Date: 12/10/2020
End Date: 02/22/2021
Treasure Total from Hoardselling: 72,202 t
(also 3g)

Stack Item
False Leaf
99/99

Notable Drops
Cockatrice Cockatrice Cockatrice Dryad Dryad Dryad Dryad Dryad Autumn Dryad Autumn Dryad Autumn Dryad Autumn Dryad Autumn Dryad Autumn Dryad Autumn Dryad Autumn Dryad Autumn Dryad Basilisk Basilisk Basilisk Basilisk Strangler Strangler Strangler Strangler Strangler Strangler Blooming Strangler Sakura Owl Sakura Owl Sakura Owl Sakura Owl Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl Bluefin Charger Bluefin Charger Bluefin Charger Bluefin Charger Bluefin Charger Bluefin Charger Bluefin Charger Bluefin Charger Bluefin Charger Clown Charger Clown Charger Clown Charger Clown Charger Clown Charger Clown Charger Clown Charger Clown Charger Clown Charger Clown Charger Clown Charger Death's-Head Stag Death's-Head Stag Death's-Head Stag Bamboo Phytocat Bamboo Phytocat Bamboo Phytocat Bamboo Phytocat Bamboo Phytocat Bamboo Phytocat Bamboo Phytocat Bamboo Phytocat Bamboo Phytocat Bamboo Phytocat Bamboo Phytocat Bamboo Phytocat Bamboo Phytocat Bamboo Phytocat Bamboo Phytocat Greenroot Janustrap Greenroot Janustrap Greenroot Janustrap Janustrap Janustrap Janustrap Janustrap Janustrap Janustrap Janustrap Janustrap Janustrap Janustrap Coral Basilisk Coral Basilisk Coral Basilisk Coral Basilisk Grouse Basilisk Grouse Basilisk Grouse Basilisk Grouse Basilisk

Brown Birdskull Wingpiece Bloody Arm Bandages Copper Steampunk Scarf Veteran's Eye Scar Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Dew Laden White Rose Dew Laden White Rose Blushing Pink Rose Blushing Pink Rose Blushing Pink Rose Blushing Pink Rose Blushing Pink Rose Gladewalker Cape Emerald Aviator Helmet Date Plumed Corsage Date Plumed Jabbot Date Plumed Cover Date Plumed Cover Date Plumed Cover Date Plumed Anklets Date Plumed Mantle Date Plumed Mantle Date Plumed Mantle Date Plumed Tuft Date Plumed Headdress Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes Nebula Starsilk Cloak Nebula Starsilk Sleeves Nebula Starsilk Sleeves Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap

Leafy Pack x242 Broadleaf Pack x2 Canvas Sack x1
Bamboo Crate Bamboo Crate Clown Crate Sakura Owl Crate Sakura Owl Crate Janus Crate

Scratch Scratch Scratch Scratch Scratch Scratch Scratch Scratch Meditate Meditate Meditate Meditate Meditate Meditate Meditate Meditate Meditate Meditate Meditate Meditate Shred Shred Shred Shred Shred Shred Reflect Anticipate Anticipate Anticipate Anticipate Anticipate Anticipate Anticipate Anticipate Anticipate Anticipate Contuse Contuse Contuse Contuse Contuse Contuse Contuse Clobber Sap Sap Sap Sap Sap Sap Sap Sap

Various Elemental Bolts: 7
Various Elemental Slashes: 9
Various Flight Specialty Moves: 2
Various Might Fragments: 22
Various Acuity Fragments: 23
Various Potions: 144
Frigidfin Expedition Bonus wrote:
Chillriver Bucktooth Chillriver Bucktooth Chillriver Bucktooth Fenfisher Flattail Fenfisher Flattail Fenfisher Flattail Fenfisher Flattail Fenfisher Flattail Fenfisher Flattail
Bountiful Fishnet x165 Randomized Fishpot x2 Overflowing Fishbasket x61
Valentine's Day Bonus wrote:
Chocolate Noggle Chocolate Noggle Chocolate Noggle Chocolate Noggle Strawberry Noggle Strawberry Noggle Strawberry Noggle Strawberry Noggle Strawberry Noggle Strawberry Noggle Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Towel Lovebirds Towel Lovebirds Tea Tray Lovebirds Tea Tray Lovebirds Tea Tray Lovebirds Tea Tray Lovebirds Tea Tray Lovebirds Tea Tray Lovebirds Tea Cups Lovebirds Tea Cups Lovebirds Tea Cups Lovebirds Tea Cups Lovebirds Tea Cups Lovebirds Spare Tea Lovebirds Spare Tea Lovebirds Spare Tea Lovebirds Spare Tea Lovebirds Spare Tea Lovebirds Apron Lovebirds Apron Lovebirds Apron Lovebirds Apron Lovebirds Apron Lovebirds Apron
Monthly Festivals wrote:
Strange Chest x73
Ethereal Ice Chest Friends from Within Chest
Eternal Snow x170
Shimmering Pinecone x432
Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight

Unhatched Fire Egg
Other Stacks wrote:
Herdbeast Hoof Bamboo Leaves Bamboo Leaves Bamboo Leaves Bamboo Leaves Bamboo Leaves Bamboo Leaves Bamboo Leaves Flycatcher Flycatcher Flycatcher Flycatcher Venus Flytrap Venus Flytrap Venus Flytrap Wildwood Owlet Wildwood Owlet Wildwood Owlet Wildwood Owlet Wildwood Owlet Wildwood Owlet Sakura Owlet Sakura Owlet Sakura Owlet Sakura Owlet Harvestman Harvestman Harvestman Daddy Longlegs Daddy Longlegs Daddy Longlegs Daddy Longlegs Dwarf Fawn Micro Deer Micro Deer Blooming Pods Blooming Pods Blooming Pods Blooming Pods Strangler Seeds Strangler Seeds Strangler Seeds Strangler Seeds River Wiggler River Wiggler River Wiggler River Wiggler River Wiggler River Wiggler Vampire Eel Vampire Eel Vampire Eel Vampire Eel Vampire Eel Forestpath Rooster Forestpath Rooster Forestpath Rooster Game Fowl Game Fowl Game Fowl Coral Grouse Coral Grouse Coral Grouse Grouse Grouse Grouse Grouse
Fragile Antler Strangling Root Strangling Root Janustrap Root Janustrap Root Janustrap Root Maple Leaf Maple Leaf Maple Leaf Red Maple Leaf Red Maple Leaf Red Maple Leaf Red Maple Leaf Red Maple Leaf Sakura Moss Sakura Moss Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss Blooming Vine Blooming Vine Blooming Vine Blooming Vine Strangling Vine Strangling Vine Strangling Vine Strangling Vine Bluefin Charger Fin Bluefin Charger Fin Clown Charger Fin Clown Charger Fin Coral Basilisk Field Notes Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Hardy Antler
Minor Health Potion
Leafy Pack Leafy Pack Phytocat Toy Phytocat Toy Phytocat Toy Phytocat Toy Basilisk Feather Fan Basilisk Feather Fan Decorative Feather Fan Decorative Feather Fan
Coli Notes wrote:
  • Hurray for holiday presents taking lots of time. Gonna get this venue started today~!
  • Also, just in time for fish season~!
  • A scarce drop from leafy moths. Oof.
  • It's been an hour and I've only seen one other moth. This is gonna be a long venue.
  • At least I might still get a Flecks drop.
  • Y'all, I'm blind. Just checked my hoard. Don't have a butterfly, but I do have a Contuse. Thank goodness I caught this so quickly. My starting item isn't the butterfly. XD
  • Still a pain though, since it's still a Leafy Moth drop. Curse you false leaves!
  • At least I might be able to get a few delicate bat wings to throw onto the AH.
  • At this rate I'm gonna have a stack of leafy packs. Like, wow.
  • So few leafy moths. Why did that show up as my first battle?
  • They're mocking me now. The last three I ran into with Phytocats only dropped the Phytocat items.
  • I got Loop! I needed it for a project! Yes!
  • My first stack was fish from Frigidfin. Great.
  • Frigid's over~! But NotN is starting soon, so... gg me.
  • Why was it the leafy moth food drop? Why?
  • Seriously gonna have a stack of Leafy Packs before this is done.
  • Just realized with all the NotN familiars, it'll be even harder to fight a Leafy Moth.
  • I know I said I could change venues for NotN, but my stubborn butt wants to get these false leaves done so I'm staying here still.
  • All the extra food stacks!
  • Seriously, if I didn't hoard all the full bird items, I'd have so much food by the end of this venue.
  • 56 Leafy Packs. I really am gonna end up with a stack of these things before I get a stack of False Leaves.
  • Came back after losing the post, still been going after false leaves.
  • Coli, I was joking about the leafy packs, stop giving me all the leafy packs I want the moth bugs.
  • Okay, seriously, I have too many stacks of things. Why was it the False Leaf?
  • I mean, at least it isn't seagrass or something, but still.
  • Let's see if I get a stack of health potions before I'm done since they're all minor! -_-
  • Yeah, too far along to give up on the false leaf now. Please be nice, you dang bug!
  • Been updating the spreadsheet, but forgot the forum post. Oops.
  • So, starters, I got an Ice Fest Chest, and now a Shadow Fest one, so... these bugs are fun.
  • NotN quote is gonna become just straight up monthly fest so I can put the chests there.
  • They're 100% why I added the reroll rule, but I'm gonna suffer through this venue because hey, I'm at 78 and I'm stubborn as a mule.
  • I'm determined to finish this dang venue for Trickmurk (or at least before Mistral Jamboree). Just 21 more bugs to go!
  • Also got genes and an egg (first time in like a year, so yay).
  • And yes, somehow I have over a stack of minor health potions.
  • Woodland wants me to stay healthy.
  • Now, let's see if leafy packs hit two stacks instead of one.
  • I joked about getting another leafy pack stack and as soon as I did, coli gave me like four of them. -_-
  • Well, battlestone city over here.
  • Woo, another chest~!
  • And another gene. Seriously coli, you'd rather give me genes than false leaves?
  • We passed 2 stacks of Leafy Packs. Seriously, I need false leaves, not packs of actual leaves!
  • Well, on the bright side, we're in the final stretch.
  • Last 4!
  • Never mind, good luck is with us, last 2!
  • Okay, they know I need two more.
  • Bamboo kitties need to let me get moth things.
  • Ha ha. Very funny. I said moth things, and you dropped Sticky Pollen.
  • One more!
  • Seriously Imma have every battle stone except for an eliminate at this rate.
  • Do eliminates even drop in Woodland Path?
  • Oh my gosh we're done! Finally!
  • Imma break before doing the sell count (and full stacks of literally everything else count). Woo~!
  • Did the extra stacks count. We have our final count up now~! To get one stack of False Leaves from the Woodland Path... you get a lot of other stuff in the process.
  • Now, time to get that treasure boost and the food reward (sans those false leaves because I'm keeping those just like I kept the fire starters)~!
  • Well, that treasure count is disappointing. At least my plants will never run out again (over 5k plant points). Time to figure out the next venue~!
AJOkDLK.png
Made by Kataclysm13
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[center]Intro Post || Training Fields || Woodland Path || [b]Scorched Forest[/b] Sandswept Delta || Blooming Grove || Forgotten Cave || Bamboo Falls Thunderhead Savanna || Redrock Cove || Waterway || Arena Volcanic Vents || Rainsong Jungle || Boreal Wood || Crystal Pools Harpy's Roost || Ghostlight Ruins || Mire || Kelp Beds Golem Workshop || Forbidden Portal [size=5][b]Scorched Forest[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Scorched Forest][center][b]Start Date:[/b] 01/22/2022 [b]End Date:[/b] 03/08/2022 [b]Treasure Total from Hoardselling:[/b] 26,609 t [b]Stack Item[/b] [item=Miniature Potash Peach] 99/99 [b]Notable Drops[/b] [item=Smoke Gyre][item=Banded Owlcat][item=Red-Winged Owlcat][item=Rambra][item=Rambra][item=Zeeba][item=Crowned Bonepriest][item=Centaur Archer][item=Centaur Archer][item=Centaur Archer][item=Painted Centaur][item=Wintermane Spearman][item=Searing Jackalope][item=Searing Jackalope][item=Searing Jackalope][item=Extinguished Jackalope][item=Extinguished Jackalope][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Augite Protector][item=Augite Protector] [item=Dented Iron Pauldrons][item=Bloodscale Bracers][item=Cleaver][item=Tigerlily Flowerfall][item=Nebula Starsilk Earrings] [item=Steam Crate] [item=Shred][item=Shred][item=Anticipate][item=Anticipate][item=Anticipate][item=Anticipate][item=Contuse][item=Sap][item=Sap] Various Elemental Bolts: 0 Various Elemental Slashes: 1 Various Flight Specialty Moves: 1 Various Might Fragments: 12 Various Acuity Fragments: 7 Various Potions: 26[/center][/quote] [quote=Valentine's Day Bonus][center][item=Chocolate Noggle][item=Strawberry Noggle] [item=Lovebirds Dried Tea][item=Lovebirds Dried Tea][item=Lovebirds Tea Tray][item=Lovebirds Tea Tray][item=Lovebirds Tea Cups][item=Lovebirds Apron] [item=Meaty Cotton Candy]x446 [item=Infested Cotton Candy]x420 [item=Fishy Cotton Candy]x489 [item=Coneflower Cotton Candy]x444[/center][/quote] [quote=Monthly Festivals][center][item=Eternal Snow]x98 [item=Shimmering Pinecone]x646[/center][/quote] [quote=Best Cumulative Drops][center][item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight][item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight][item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] [item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)] [item=Water Runestone][/center][/quote] [quote=Other Stacks][center][item=Umbral Catfish][item=White-Masked Dustbug][item=Red-Winged Dewbug][item=Wisp Fruit][item=Centaur Ration Pouch][item=Songbird Mimic][item=Zebra Cricket][item=Searing Bunny][item=Extinguished Bunny][item=Emerald Shiners][item=Pineapple Shiners] [item=Expertly-Crafted Spear][item=Jar of Vapors][/center][/quote] [quote=Coli Notes][LIST] [*] New venue, new year! Took a small hiatus after over two months of one venue. Time to try my luck in the Scorched Forest! [*] Oop, let's hope the Mini Potash peach isn't as difficult as the False Leaves. Good news, new team means this should be faster! [*] Oh yeah, this'll be much faster than the Leafy Moths. Thank you RNGesus. [*] Entire length of the festival had the smoke gyres. Now they vanished. Come back please! [*] I didn't mean steam gyres why are you all like this. [*] Always love the apparel drops! [*] Ungrateful pixels gave me a load of nothing. Please, I just want some fruit. [*] Steam gyres [b]please-[/b] [*] Headaches are fun for breaks but hello Valentine's Day! [*] My confectioner is both mortified and delighted to gather up the cotton candy. [*] He is definitely making a better variant for consumption than sugar wrapped around chunks of meat. [*] How did I get so few familiar and apparel drops? [*] Honestly I thought I'd be drowning in flavorful noggles and aprons galore. [*] Either way I have a lot of cotton candy to calculate. [*] I think I might just hoard it now. [*] Back for Trickmurk! [*] How am I getting no fest chests? [*] Also the smoke gyres are in hiding. [*] Wonder how much fest currency I'll get? [*] So glad I keep track of what ones come from gathering and other things. [*] Festival is coming to a close and still no fest chests. [*] [b]So many pinecones.[/b] [*] Gonna break to play the new Arceus game because yes. [*] Took time away and came back to multi headed horrors from the soup! [*] No idea if genes for them drop here but you can always hope. [*] Also got a pretty meaty double hatch to train up later. [*] Apparently the smoke gyres got used to me being away because they're [b]everywhere![/b] [*] Oh hey apparel drops are still happening. Sweet. [*] [b]Cleaver![/b] [*] Oh and flower petals. [*] You know, lots of friends are getting egg luck, and I'm over here like "Well when I hatch the rare one it comes out nice, but I hardly get them." [*] Maybe I can get a birthday egg? [*] Coli please? [*] Six away and the gyres ran off to hide again. [*] Make that four. [*] Hey three in a row! [*] One more to go! [*] Please be nice to me coli? [*] And now that I need it, I'm just getting bottled embers. [*] [b]Finally got it![/b] [*] Time for final tallies! [*] Even got some hoard items (birds, books, all the nice little things)! [*] That's a lot of food! Time to move on to the next venue! [*] Let's hope Coli is nice to me. XD [/LIST][/quote] [center][size=5][b]Click Image for Current Status via Spreadsheet[/b][/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iulT06y2YPDnU12K7hYFqgWBDuol3v-VCBJHI3QxHx4/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/AJOkDLK.png[/img][/url] [size=1]Made by Kataclysm13[/size][/center]

Scorched Forest
Scorched Forest wrote:
Start Date: 01/22/2022
End Date: 03/08/2022
Treasure Total from Hoardselling: 26,609 t

Stack Item
Miniature Potash Peach
99/99

Notable Drops
Smoke Gyre Banded Owlcat Red-Winged Owlcat Rambra Rambra Zeeba Crowned Bonepriest Centaur Archer Centaur Archer Centaur Archer Painted Centaur Wintermane Spearman Searing Jackalope Searing Jackalope Searing Jackalope Extinguished Jackalope Extinguished Jackalope Moss-Covered Golem Augite Protector Augite Protector

Dented Iron Pauldrons Bloodscale Bracers Cleaver Tigerlily Flowerfall Nebula Starsilk Earrings

Steam Crate

Shred Shred Anticipate Anticipate Anticipate Anticipate Contuse Sap Sap

Various Elemental Bolts: 0
Various Elemental Slashes: 1
Various Flight Specialty Moves: 1
Various Might Fragments: 12
Various Acuity Fragments: 7
Various Potions: 26
Valentine's Day Bonus wrote:
Chocolate Noggle Strawberry Noggle
Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Tea Tray Lovebirds Tea Tray Lovebirds Tea Cups Lovebirds Apron
Meaty Cotton Candy x446 Infested Cotton Candy x420 Fishy Cotton Candy x489 Coneflower Cotton Candy x444
Monthly Festivals wrote:
Eternal Snow x98
Shimmering Pinecone x646
Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight

Water Runestone
Other Stacks wrote:
Umbral Catfish White-Masked Dustbug Red-Winged Dewbug Wisp Fruit Centaur Ration Pouch Songbird Mimic Zebra Cricket Searing Bunny Extinguished Bunny Emerald Shiners Pineapple Shiners
Expertly-Crafted Spear Jar of Vapors
Coli Notes wrote:
  • New venue, new year! Took a small hiatus after over two months of one venue. Time to try my luck in the Scorched Forest!
  • Oop, let's hope the Mini Potash peach isn't as difficult as the False Leaves. Good news, new team means this should be faster!
  • Oh yeah, this'll be much faster than the Leafy Moths. Thank you RNGesus.
  • Entire length of the festival had the smoke gyres. Now they vanished. Come back please!
  • I didn't mean steam gyres why are you all like this.
  • Always love the apparel drops!
  • Ungrateful pixels gave me a load of nothing. Please, I just want some fruit.
  • Steam gyres please-
  • Headaches are fun for breaks but hello Valentine's Day!
  • My confectioner is both mortified and delighted to gather up the cotton candy.
  • He is definitely making a better variant for consumption than sugar wrapped around chunks of meat.
  • How did I get so few familiar and apparel drops?
  • Honestly I thought I'd be drowning in flavorful noggles and aprons galore.
  • Either way I have a lot of cotton candy to calculate.
  • I think I might just hoard it now.
  • Back for Trickmurk!
  • How am I getting no fest chests?
  • Also the smoke gyres are in hiding.
  • Wonder how much fest currency I'll get?
  • So glad I keep track of what ones come from gathering and other things.
  • Festival is coming to a close and still no fest chests.
  • So many pinecones.
  • Gonna break to play the new Arceus game because yes.
  • Took time away and came back to multi headed horrors from the soup!
  • No idea if genes for them drop here but you can always hope.
  • Also got a pretty meaty double hatch to train up later.
  • Apparently the smoke gyres got used to me being away because they're everywhere!
  • Oh hey apparel drops are still happening. Sweet.
  • Cleaver!
  • Oh and flower petals.
  • You know, lots of friends are getting egg luck, and I'm over here like "Well when I hatch the rare one it comes out nice, but I hardly get them."
  • Maybe I can get a birthday egg?
  • Coli please?
  • Six away and the gyres ran off to hide again.
  • Make that four.
  • Hey three in a row!
  • One more to go!
  • Please be nice to me coli?
  • And now that I need it, I'm just getting bottled embers.
  • Finally got it!
  • Time for final tallies!
  • Even got some hoard items (birds, books, all the nice little things)!
  • That's a lot of food! Time to move on to the next venue!
  • Let's hope Coli is nice to me. XD
AJOkDLK.png
Made by Kataclysm13
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[center]Intro Post || Training Fields || Woodland Path || Scorched Forest [b]Sandswept Delta[/b] || Blooming Grove || Forgotten Cave || Bamboo Falls Thunderhead Savanna || Redrock Cove || Waterway || Arena Volcanic Vents || Rainsong Jungle || Boreal Wood || Crystal Pools Harpy's Roost || Ghostlight Ruins || Mire || Kelp Beds Golem Workshop || Forbidden Portal [size=5][b]Sandswept Delta[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Sandswept Delta][center][b]Start Date:[/b] 03/08/2022 [b]End Date:[/b] 04/25/2022 [b]Treasure Total from Hoardselling:[/b] 50,922 t [b]Stack Item[/b] [item=Tricolor Caterpillar] 99/99 [b]Notable Drops[/b] [item=Opheodrys Serthis][item=Carmine Serthis][item=Carmine Serthis][item=Crowned Bonepriest][item=Crowned Bonepriest][item=Crowned Bonepriest][item=Peacock Scorpion][item=Peacock Scorpion][item=Iridescent Scaleback][item=Iridescent Scaleback][item=Iridescent Scaleback][item=Iridescent Scaleback][item=Scaleback][item=Fuiran][item=Fuiran][item=Fuiran][item=Greatshell][item=Greatshell][item=Serthis Alchemist][item=Fan Scorpion][item=Buff Dunerunner][item=Dunerunner][item=Charcoal Kitsune][item=Redtail Gryphon][item=Redtail Gryphon][item=Dusk Fuiran][item=Tricolor Viperpillar][item=Tricolor Viperpillar] [item=Tropical Birdskull Armband][item=Tropical Birdskull Legband][item=Crimson Rogue Mask][item=Nebula Starsilk Socks][item=Sinister Monocle][item=Sinister Monocle][item=Sinister Spats][item=Sinister Top Hat][item=Sinister Top Hat][item=Sinister Ring][item=Sinister Tail Spat][item=Sinister Tail Spat] [item=Fishscale Basket]x30 [item=Basket of Treasure]x56 [item=Scratch][item=Meditate][item=Shred][item=Shred][item=Anticipate][item=Guard] Various Elemental Bolts: 3 Various Elemental Slashes: 3 Various Flight Specialty Moves: 3 Various Might Fragments: 10 Various Acuity Fragments: 15 Various Potions: 47[/center][/quote] [quote=Mini Holiday Bonus][center]N/A (terrible luck apparently)[/center][/quote] [quote=Monthly Festivals][center][item=Giant Sand Dollar]x131[/center][/quote] [quote=Best Cumulative Drops][center][item=Primary Gene: Arc (Veilspun)] [item=Scene: Sandswept Delta][/center][/quote] [quote=Other Stacks][center][item=Barbed Tail][item=Greatshell Fin][item=Dustbowl Ivy][item=Toxindiver][item=Delta Orchid][item=Fragrant Orchid][item=Giant Desert Centipede][item=Peacock Scorpion Tail][item=Banded Rattlesnake][item=Bluebite Rattler][item=Broadback Pleco][item=Brilliant Endler][item=Buff Endler][item=Gabboon Caterpillar][item=Dusk Aconite][item=Sanddrift Aconite][item=Demoiselle Crane][item=Redtail Crane][item=Matucana Polzii] [item=Fuiran Hide][item=Powerful Serthis Poison][item=Unstable Serthis Concoction][item=Bonepriest Venom][/center][/quote] [quote=Coli Notes][LIST] [*] Hello Sandswept Delta! Time to get this formatted properly so I can get this done right. [*] Just hope you're an easy drop. [*] We eating caterpillars apparently, boys. [*] Went for a bit, stopped at 12 after an hour to sleep, then just got slammed by irl. [*] Missed a couple of fests that way, but back in time for Wavecrest this upcoming week! [*] Downside is that these caterpillars just refuse to drop now. [*] Come on, buddy, I'm tired of staring at sand! [*] Oh real funny, wrong caterpillar. [*] How is it I somehow got twice as many Gabboons as I do Tricolors-? [*] So many treasure baskets... [*] I have almost as many as I do tricolor caterpillars! [*] [b]We have a gene drop everyone-[/b] [*] As soon as I got it they dropped nothing three times in a row. [*] And then coli broke. Joy. [*] Okay, boring run for the last hour or so. Legit nothing big since the gene drop. [*] All day yesterday and today has been so slow, but nice. [*] Just glad I hit 69, 30 more to go! [*] Looks like I'll be spending Wavecrest in here. Let's see if it's all of Wavecrest. XD [*] Got some Giant Sanddollars, but not the best place to farm chests. [*] Welp, the viperpillars are hiding away. Gone for an entire day. [*] How did it take a whole day to encounter one? [*] They came back! [*] And then I went to make dinner, and they're gone again. [*] Apparently viperpillars are repulsed by food. [*] And cheesecake. [*] But hey, food to keep up the hard work! [*] Something tells me I'm buying all my skins and accents this Saturnalia. [*] 16 more to go! [*] 4 more left, and somehow I have a stack of almost every other type of food. [*] I'm just glad it isn't the cocoons themselves. [*] I don't know what's worse, the viperpillars not showing up, or simply not dropping anything at all. [*] Half an hour, then finally found two that dropped the caterpillars! [*] Time for the final count (and putting up all those icons). [*] All that food. @-@ [*] Time to try for the next venue! [/LIST][/quote] [center][size=5][b]Click Image for Current Status via Spreadsheet[/b][/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iulT06y2YPDnU12K7hYFqgWBDuol3v-VCBJHI3QxHx4/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/AJOkDLK.png[/img][/url] [size=1]Made by Kataclysm13[/size][/center]

Sandswept Delta
Sandswept Delta wrote:
Start Date: 03/08/2022
End Date: 04/25/2022
Treasure Total from Hoardselling: 50,922 t

Stack Item
Tricolor Caterpillar
99/99

Notable Drops
Opheodrys Serthis Carmine Serthis Carmine Serthis Crowned Bonepriest Crowned Bonepriest Crowned Bonepriest Peacock Scorpion Peacock Scorpion Iridescent Scaleback Iridescent Scaleback Iridescent Scaleback Iridescent Scaleback Scaleback Fuiran Fuiran Fuiran Greatshell Greatshell Serthis Alchemist Fan Scorpion Buff Dunerunner Dunerunner Charcoal Kitsune Redtail Gryphon Redtail Gryphon Dusk Fuiran Tricolor Viperpillar Tricolor Viperpillar

Tropical Birdskull Armband Tropical Birdskull Legband Crimson Rogue Mask Nebula Starsilk Socks Sinister Monocle Sinister Monocle Sinister Spats Sinister Top Hat Sinister Top Hat Sinister Ring Sinister Tail Spat Sinister Tail Spat

Fishscale Basket x30 Basket of Treasure x56

Scratch Meditate Shred Shred Anticipate Guard

Various Elemental Bolts: 3
Various Elemental Slashes: 3
Various Flight Specialty Moves: 3
Various Might Fragments: 10
Various Acuity Fragments: 15
Various Potions: 47
Mini Holiday Bonus wrote:
N/A (terrible luck apparently)
Monthly Festivals wrote:
Giant Sand Dollar x131

Scene: Sandswept Delta
Other Stacks wrote:
Barbed Tail Greatshell Fin Dustbowl Ivy Toxindiver Delta Orchid Fragrant Orchid Giant Desert Centipede Peacock Scorpion Tail Banded Rattlesnake Bluebite Rattler Broadback Pleco Brilliant Endler Buff Endler Dusk Aconite Sanddrift Aconite Demoiselle Crane Redtail Crane Matucana Polzii
Fuiran Hide Powerful Serthis Poison Unstable Serthis Concoction Bonepriest Venom
Coli Notes wrote:
  • Hello Sandswept Delta! Time to get this formatted properly so I can get this done right.
  • Just hope you're an easy drop.
  • We eating caterpillars apparently, boys.
  • Went for a bit, stopped at 12 after an hour to sleep, then just got slammed by irl.
  • Missed a couple of fests that way, but back in time for Wavecrest this upcoming week!
  • Downside is that these caterpillars just refuse to drop now.
  • Come on, buddy, I'm tired of staring at sand!
  • Oh real funny, wrong caterpillar.
  • How is it I somehow got twice as many Gabboons as I do Tricolors-?
  • So many treasure baskets...
  • I have almost as many as I do tricolor caterpillars!
  • We have a gene drop everyone-
  • As soon as I got it they dropped nothing three times in a row.
  • And then coli broke. Joy.
  • Okay, boring run for the last hour or so. Legit nothing big since the gene drop.
  • All day yesterday and today has been so slow, but nice.
  • Just glad I hit 69, 30 more to go!
  • Looks like I'll be spending Wavecrest in here. Let's see if it's all of Wavecrest. XD
  • Got some Giant Sanddollars, but not the best place to farm chests.
  • Welp, the viperpillars are hiding away. Gone for an entire day.
  • How did it take a whole day to encounter one?
  • They came back!
  • And then I went to make dinner, and they're gone again.
  • Apparently viperpillars are repulsed by food.
  • And cheesecake.
  • But hey, food to keep up the hard work!
  • Something tells me I'm buying all my skins and accents this Saturnalia.
  • 16 more to go!
  • 4 more left, and somehow I have a stack of almost every other type of food.
  • I'm just glad it isn't the cocoons themselves.
  • I don't know what's worse, the viperpillars not showing up, or simply not dropping anything at all.
  • Half an hour, then finally found two that dropped the caterpillars!
  • Time for the final count (and putting up all those icons).
  • All that food. @-@
  • Time to try for the next venue!
AJOkDLK.png
Made by Kataclysm13
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[center]Intro Post || Training Fields || Woodland Path || Scorched Forest Sandswept Delta || [b]Blooming Grove[/b] || Forgotten Cave || Bamboo Falls Thunderhead Savanna || Redrock Cove || Waterway || Arena Volcanic Vents || Rainsong Jungle || Boreal Wood || Crystal Pools Harpy's Roost || Ghostlight Ruins || Mire || Kelp Beds Golem Workshop || Forbidden Portal [size=5][b]Blooming Grove[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Blooming Grove][center][b]Start Date:[/b] 04/26/2022 [b]End Date:[/b] ??/??/???? [b]Treasure Total from Hoardselling:[/b] ??? t (also ?g) [b]Stack Item[/b] [item=Rolly Polly] 2/99 [b]Notable Drops[/b] Familiars Apparel Chests Battlestones Various Elemental Bolts: 0 Various Elemental Slashes: 0 Various Flight Specialty Moves: 0 Various Might Fragments: 0 Various Acuity Fragments: 0 Various Potions: 0[/center][/quote] [quote=Mini Holiday Bonus][center]Familiars Apparel Chests Food[/center][/quote] [quote=Monthly Festivals][center]Chests Currency[/center][/quote] [quote=Best Cumulative Drops][center]Eyes Genes Eggs Runestones[/center][/quote] [quote=Other Stacks][center]Food Materials Battle Other[/center][/quote] [quote=Coli Notes][LIST] [*] Started just before rollover and got another food drop! Yay! [/LIST][/quote] [center][size=5][b]Click Image for Current Status via Spreadsheet[/b][/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iulT06y2YPDnU12K7hYFqgWBDuol3v-VCBJHI3QxHx4/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/AJOkDLK.png[/img][/url] [size=1]Made by Kataclysm13[/size][/center]

Blooming Grove
Blooming Grove wrote:
Start Date: 04/26/2022
End Date: ??/??/????
Treasure Total from Hoardselling: ??? t
(also ?g)

Stack Item
Rolly Polly
2/99

Notable Drops
Familiars

Apparel

Chests

Battlestones

Various Flight Specialty Moves: 0
Various Might Fragments: 0
Various Acuity Fragments: 0
Various Potions: 0
Familiars
Apparel
Chests
Food
Monthly Festivals wrote:
Chests
Currency
Eyes
Genes
Eggs
Runestones
Other Stacks wrote:
Food
Materials
Battle
Other
Coli Notes wrote:
  • Started just before rollover and got another food drop! Yay!
AJOkDLK.png
Made by Kataclysm13
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[center]Intro Post || Training Fields || Woodland Path || Scorched Forest Sandswept Delta || Blooming Grove || [b]Forgotten Cave[/b] || Bamboo Falls Thunderhead Savanna || Redrock Cove || Waterway || Arena Volcanic Vents || Rainsong Jungle || Boreal Wood || Crystal Pools Harpy's Roost || Ghostlight Ruins || Mire || Kelp Beds Golem Workshop || Forbidden Portal [size=5][b]Forgotten Cave[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Forgotten Cave][center][b]Start Date:[/b] ??/??/???? [b]End Date:[/b] ??/??/???? [b]Treasure Total from Hoardselling:[/b] ??? t (also ?g) [b]Stack Item[/b] TBD 0/99 [b]Notable Drops[/b] Familiars Apparel Chests Battlestones Various Elemental Bolts: 0 Various Elemental Slashes: 0 Various Flight Specialty Moves: 0 Various Might Fragments: 0 Various Acuity Fragments: 0 Various Potions: 0[/center][/quote] [quote=Mini Holiday Bonus][center]Familiars Apparel Chests Food[/center][/quote] [quote=Monthly Festivals][center]Chests Currency[/center][/quote] [quote=Best Cumulative Drops][center]Eyes Genes Eggs Runestones[/center][/quote] [quote=Other Stacks][center]Food Materials Battle Other[/center][/quote] [quote=Coli Notes][LIST] [*] TBD [/LIST][/quote] [center][size=5][b]Click Image for Current Status via Spreadsheet[/b][/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iulT06y2YPDnU12K7hYFqgWBDuol3v-VCBJHI3QxHx4/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/AJOkDLK.png[/img][/url] [size=1]Made by Kataclysm13[/size][/center]

Forgotten Cave
Forgotten Cave wrote:
Start Date: ??/??/????
(also ?g)

Stack Item
TBD
0/99

Notable Drops
Familiars

Apparel

Chests

Battlestones

Familiars
Apparel
Chests
Food
Monthly Festivals wrote:
Chests
Currency
Eyes
Genes
Eggs
Runestones
Other Stacks wrote:
Food
Materials
Battle
Other
Coli Notes wrote:
  • TBD
AJOkDLK.png
Made by Kataclysm13
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[center]Intro Post || Training Fields || Woodland Path || Scorched Forest Sandswept Delta || Blooming Grove || Forgotten Cave || [b]Bamboo Falls[/b] Thunderhead Savanna || Redrock Cove || Waterway || Arena Volcanic Vents || Rainsong Jungle || Boreal Wood || Crystal Pools Harpy's Roost || Ghostlight Ruins || Mire || Kelp Beds Golem Workshop || Forbidden Portal [size=5][b]Bamboo Falls[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Bamboo Falls][center][b]Start Date:[/b] ??/??/???? [b]End Date:[/b] ??/??/???? [b]Treasure Total from Hoardselling:[/b] ??? t (also ?g) [b]Stack Item[/b] TBD 0/99 [b]Notable Drops[/b] Familiars Apparel Chests Battlestones Various Elemental Bolts: 0 Various Elemental Slashes: 0 Various Flight Specialty Moves: 0 Various Might Fragments: 0 Various Acuity Fragments: 0 Various Potions: 0[/center][/quote] [quote=Mini Holiday Bonus][center]Familiars Apparel Chests Food[/center][/quote] [quote=Monthly Festivals][center]Chests Currency[/center][/quote] [quote=Best Cumulative Drops][center]Eyes Genes Eggs Runestones[/center][/quote] [quote=Other Stacks][center]Food Materials Battle Other[/center][/quote] [quote=Coli Notes][LIST] [*] TBD [/LIST][/quote] [center][size=5][b]Click Image for Current Status via Spreadsheet[/b][/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iulT06y2YPDnU12K7hYFqgWBDuol3v-VCBJHI3QxHx4/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/AJOkDLK.png[/img][/url] [size=1]Made by Kataclysm13[/size][/center]

Bamboo Falls
Bamboo Falls wrote:
(also ?g)

Stack Item
TBD
0/99

Notable Drops
Familiars

Apparel

Chests

Battlestones

Familiars
Apparel
Chests
Food
Monthly Festivals wrote:
Chests
Currency
Eyes
Genes
Eggs
Runestones
Other Stacks wrote:
Food
Materials
Battle
Other
Coli Notes wrote:
  • TBD
AJOkDLK.png
Made by Kataclysm13
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[center]Intro Post || Training Fields || Woodland Path || Scorched Forest Sandswept Delta || Blooming Grove || Forgotten Cave || Bamboo Falls [b]Thunderhead Savanna[/b] || Redrock Cove || Waterway || Arena Volcanic Vents || Rainsong Jungle || Boreal Wood || Crystal Pools Harpy's Roost || Ghostlight Ruins || Mire || Kelp Beds Golem Workshop || Forbidden Portal [size=5][b]Thunderhead Savanna[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Thunderhead Savanna][center][b]Start Date:[/b] ??/??/???? [b]End Date:[/b] ??/??/???? [b]Treasure Total from Hoardselling:[/b] ??? t (also ?g) [b]Stack Item[/b] TBD 0/99 [b]Notable Drops[/b] Familiars Apparel Chests Battlestones Various Elemental Bolts: 0 Various Elemental Slashes: 0 Various Flight Specialty Moves: 0 Various Might Fragments: 0 Various Acuity Fragments: 0 Various Potions: 0[/center][/quote] [quote=Mini Holiday Bonus][center]Familiars Apparel Chests Food[/center][/quote] [quote=Monthly Festivals][center]Chests Currency[/center][/quote] [quote=Best Cumulative Drops][center]Eyes Genes Eggs Runestones[/center][/quote] [quote=Other Stacks][center]Food Materials Battle Other[/center][/quote] [quote=Coli Notes][LIST] [*] TBD [/LIST][/quote] [center][size=5][b]Click Image for Current Status via Spreadsheet[/b][/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iulT06y2YPDnU12K7hYFqgWBDuol3v-VCBJHI3QxHx4/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/AJOkDLK.png[/img][/url] [size=1]Made by Kataclysm13[/size][/center]

Thunderhead Savanna
Thunderhead Savanna wrote:
(also ?g)

Stack Item
TBD
0/99

Notable Drops
Familiars

Apparel

Chests

Battlestones

Familiars
Apparel
Chests
Food
Monthly Festivals wrote:
Chests
Currency
Eyes
Genes
Eggs
Runestones
Other Stacks wrote:
Food
Materials
Battle
Other
Coli Notes wrote:
  • TBD
AJOkDLK.png
Made by Kataclysm13
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[center]Intro Post || Training Fields || Woodland Path || Scorched Forest Sandswept Delta || Blooming Grove || Forgotten Cave || Bamboo Falls Thunderhead Savanna || [b]Redrock Cove[/b] || Waterway || Arena Volcanic Vents || Rainsong Jungle || Boreal Wood || Crystal Pools Harpy's Roost || Ghostlight Ruins || Mire || Kelp Beds Golem Workshop || Forbidden Portal [size=5][b]Redrock Cove[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Redrock Cove][center][b]Start Date:[/b] ??/??/???? [b]End Date:[/b] ??/??/???? [b]Treasure Total from Hoardselling:[/b] ??? t (also ?g) [b]Stack Item[/b] TBD 0/99 [b]Notable Drops[/b] Familiars Apparel Chests Battlestones Various Elemental Bolts: 0 Various Elemental Slashes: 0 Various Flight Specialty Moves: 0 Various Might Fragments: 0 Various Acuity Fragments: 0 Various Potions: 0[/center][/quote] [quote=Mini Holiday Bonus][center]Familiars Apparel Chests Food[/center][/quote] [quote=Monthly Festivals][center]Chests Currency[/center][/quote] [quote=Best Cumulative Drops][center]Eyes Genes Eggs Runestones[/center][/quote] [quote=Other Stacks][center]Food Materials Battle Other[/center][/quote] [quote=Coli Notes][LIST] [*] TBD [/LIST][/quote] [center][size=5][b]Click Image for Current Status via Spreadsheet[/b][/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iulT06y2YPDnU12K7hYFqgWBDuol3v-VCBJHI3QxHx4/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/AJOkDLK.png[/img][/url] [size=1]Made by Kataclysm13[/size][/center]

Redrock Cove
Redrock Cove wrote:
(also ?g)

Stack Item
TBD
0/99

Notable Drops
Familiars

Apparel

Chests

Battlestones

Familiars
Apparel
Chests
Food
Monthly Festivals wrote:
Chests
Currency
Eyes
Genes
Eggs
Runestones
Other Stacks wrote:
Food
Materials
Battle
Other
Coli Notes wrote:
  • TBD
AJOkDLK.png
Made by Kataclysm13
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa