Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [The Doll Factory] Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
This thread is the main thread for discussion.

Signup Thread
Entry Hall
Bedrooms
Manager's Office
Kitchen
Lounge
Laundry Room
Storage Room 1
Storage Room 2
Assembly Line 1
Assembly Line 2
Conspiracy Room
Trapdoor Room
Courtroom- Closed
This thread is the main thread for discussion.

Signup Thread
Entry Hall
Bedrooms
Manager's Office
Kitchen
Lounge
Laundry Room
Storage Room 1
Storage Room 2
Assembly Line 1
Assembly Line 2
Conspiracy Room
Trapdoor Room
Courtroom- Closed
@Moonwater @ClockworkEclipse @DuskyChangeling @KawaiiFlyer @DiamondNoodles @demoliceros @RavenWolf @StormDreamer @luckgandor @Nerasis @nsts @luxmold @VivaFariy @Jinkiez @Raya36 @Winterreise @LeopardMask @KathiraNarae @Craneoflores @NightRising @Shigeo @Agrina @Leremis @BlueAlphyn885 @Beheaded @Kapara @anika (Mods) Hello, players, spectators, replacements, and mods. The game has begun. It is Day 1. Night 1 will begin at 15:45 FR time on October 31. The first day is a little longer than most days to help give players more time to explore before the killing beings. Good luck. [quote name="anika" date=2016-10-29 09:18:34] A hint: You must be specific when searching. Asking to search a whole room will not yield results. I will only tell you what is obviously seen. If there were an object hidden in the vase, for instance, I wouldn't tell you about it. I'd just tell you that you see a vase. Prepositions are also important. You may find different things when looking inside the vase, behind the vase, under the vase, etc. [/quote]
@Moonwater @ClockworkEclipse @DuskyChangeling @KawaiiFlyer @DiamondNoodles @demoliceros @RavenWolf @StormDreamer @luckgandor @Nerasis @nsts @luxmold @VivaFariy @Jinkiez @Raya36

@Winterreise @LeopardMask @KathiraNarae @Craneoflores @NightRising @Shigeo @Agrina

@Leremis

@BlueAlphyn885 @Beheaded @Kapara @anika (Mods)

Hello, players, spectators, replacements, and mods. The game has begun. It is Day 1. Night 1 will begin at 15:45 FR time on October 31. The first day is a little longer than most days to help give players more time to explore before the killing beings.

Good luck.
anika wrote on 2016-10-29:
A hint: You must be specific when searching. Asking to search a whole room will not yield results. I will only tell you what is obviously seen. If there were an object hidden in the vase, for instance, I wouldn't tell you about it. I'd just tell you that you see a vase. Prepositions are also important. You may find different things when looking inside the vase, behind the vase, under the vase, etc.
@Moonwater @ClockworkEclipse @DuskyChangeling @KawaiiFlyer @DiamondNoodles @demoliceros @RavenWolf @StormDreamer @luckgandor @mfncool @nsts @luxmold @VivaFariy @Jinkiez @Raya36

Event

You hear thumping and muffled cries.
@Moonwater @ClockworkEclipse @DuskyChangeling @KawaiiFlyer @DiamondNoodles @demoliceros @RavenWolf @StormDreamer @luckgandor @mfncool @nsts @luxmold @VivaFariy @Jinkiez @Raya36

Event

You hear thumping and muffled cries.
@anika

Where is the sound coming from!?
@anika

Where is the sound coming from!?
coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.
@DuskyChangeling

It has quieted down, but seemed to be coming from the general area of the bedrooms and the manager's office.
@DuskyChangeling

It has quieted down, but seemed to be coming from the general area of the bedrooms and the manager's office.
OTL already?
@anika
Can I check the bedroom 13 to see if it has been locked?
OTL already?
@anika
Can I check the bedroom 13 to see if it has been locked?
@luxmold

This is the discussion thread, not the bedroom thread.
@luxmold

This is the discussion thread, not the bedroom thread.
@anika
Right right. Rip me
@anika
Right right. Rip me
ModGod will be lying down for a nap shortly.
ModGod will be lying down for a nap shortly.
ModGod will take his nap now. Zzzzz
ModGod will take his nap now. Zzzzz
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43