Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [The Doll Factory] Bedrooms
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
This hall is full of bedrooms. The doors are numbered from 1 to 15. All of the rooms are unlocked.

Each bedroom has a full-size bed with a comfortable mattress. There is a nightstand beside each bed with a lamp on it. The lamp is plugged into the wall, with 1 empty socket next to it. There is nothing inside the nightstand or hidden under the bed.

In the bathroom, there is a ceramic soap dispenser next to the sink and a mirror above the sink. There is also a bathtub/shower. On the ledge of the bathtub, there is a bar of lavender-scented soap. The toilet looks clean enough. There is a roll of toilet paper on top of it.

In order to interact with objects in the entry hall and explore the entry hall, please use your private QuickTopic or ping the mods on this thread. Be sure to specify which bedroom you would like to enter.

Rooms correlate with which player number you are. However, you are not mandated to spend the night in your given room and may sleep in rooms with other players. If you do not explicitly say you are doing other stuff, I will assume you will be sleeping in your assigned room during the night phase.

1.) Moonwater
2.) ClockworkEclipse
3.) DuskyChangeling
4.) KawaiiFlyer
5.) DiamondNoodles
6.) demoliceros
7.) RavenWolf
8.) StormDreamer
9.) luckgandor
10.) mfncool
11.) nsts
12.) luxmold
13.) VivaFariy
14.) Jinkiez
15.) Raya36

Signup Thread
Discussion Thread
Entry Hall
Manager's Office
Kitchen
Lounge
Laundry Room
Storage Room 1
Storage Room 2
Assembly Line 1
Assembly Line 2
Conspiracy Room
Trapdoor Room
Courtroom- Closed
This hall is full of bedrooms. The doors are numbered from 1 to 15. All of the rooms are unlocked.

Each bedroom has a full-size bed with a comfortable mattress. There is a nightstand beside each bed with a lamp on it. The lamp is plugged into the wall, with 1 empty socket next to it. There is nothing inside the nightstand or hidden under the bed.

In the bathroom, there is a ceramic soap dispenser next to the sink and a mirror above the sink. There is also a bathtub/shower. On the ledge of the bathtub, there is a bar of lavender-scented soap. The toilet looks clean enough. There is a roll of toilet paper on top of it.

In order to interact with objects in the entry hall and explore the entry hall, please use your private QuickTopic or ping the mods on this thread. Be sure to specify which bedroom you would like to enter.

Rooms correlate with which player number you are. However, you are not mandated to spend the night in your given room and may sleep in rooms with other players. If you do not explicitly say you are doing other stuff, I will assume you will be sleeping in your assigned room during the night phase.

1.) Moonwater
2.) ClockworkEclipse
3.) DuskyChangeling
4.) KawaiiFlyer
5.) DiamondNoodles
6.) demoliceros
7.) RavenWolf
8.) StormDreamer
9.) luckgandor
10.) mfncool
11.) nsts
12.) luxmold
13.) VivaFariy
14.) Jinkiez
15.) Raya36

Signup Thread
Discussion Thread
Entry Hall
Manager's Office
Kitchen
Lounge
Laundry Room
Storage Room 1
Storage Room 2
Assembly Line 1
Assembly Line 2
Conspiracy Room
Trapdoor Room
Courtroom- Closed
[quote name="luxmold" date=2016-10-29 11:13:39] @anika Can I check the bedroom 13 to see if it has been locked? [/quote]
luxmold wrote on 2016-10-29:
@anika
Can I check the bedroom 13 to see if it has been locked?
@luxmold

Room 13 is unlocked.
@luxmold

Room 13 is unlocked.
@luxmold Why are you searching my room, may I ask?
@luxmold Why are you searching my room, may I ask?
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@anika
Are we allowed to take things and put them in our room, like a bookshelf for example? What do we have space for in these rooms?
@anika
Are we allowed to take things and put them in our room, like a bookshelf for example? What do we have space for in these rooms?
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@VivaFariy
I searches your room because @KawaiiFlyer had a key to it. I wanted to see if she'd done anything to your room.
@VivaFariy
I searches your room because @KawaiiFlyer had a key to it. I wanted to see if she'd done anything to your room.
@VivaFariy

You can move stuff to your room. The bookshelf will fit. There is enough extra space that you could fit 3.5 bookshelves. (A bookshelf having the dimensions of 4 ft width, 2 ft depth, and 5 ft height).
@VivaFariy

You can move stuff to your room. The bookshelf will fit. There is enough extra space that you could fit 3.5 bookshelves. (A bookshelf having the dimensions of 4 ft width, 2 ft depth, and 5 ft height).
@anika
Yesterday I brought a couch cushion from the lounge to my room and it was lumpy. Is there a zipper I can pull to open it or do I have to cut it open with something?
@anika
Yesterday I brought a couch cushion from the lounge to my room and it was lumpy. Is there a zipper I can pull to open it or do I have to cut it open with something?
+2 Hours FR Time
ZoeC058.pngChocolate_Bunny.png
@KawaiiFlyer

There is a zipper on the couch cushion.
@KawaiiFlyer

There is a zipper on the couch cushion.
@anika
I would like to open it to see why it's so lumpy, is it too much stuffing or is something hidden?
@anika
I would like to open it to see why it's so lumpy, is it too much stuffing or is something hidden?
+2 Hours FR Time
ZoeC058.pngChocolate_Bunny.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18