Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stuff The Waystone Says
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
[quote name="Razatharia" date="2020-04-01 22:58:15" ] [quote name="Kaepora" date="2020-04-01 22:23:29" ] The AI has started commenting occasionally on select baked goods. I don't know where it gets these ideas... [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9Lzq4bU.png[/img] [/quote] Great, now I’m imagining the Waystone with GLaDOS’ voice
Razatharia wrote on 2020-04-01 22:58:15:
Kaepora wrote on 2020-04-01 22:23:29:
The AI has started commenting occasionally on select baked goods. I don't know where it gets these ideas...

9Lzq4bU.png
Great, now I’m imagining the Waystone with GLaDOS’ voice
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/20db0a72b240cb71182492422e6e3e4d.png[/img] Is it safe to stack a lit furnace like that? It could accidentally burn down the whole pile—[i]oh.[/i] I love this one. I want to keep it. EDIT: I was trying to see if I had a Perching Java Sparrow already in my Bestiary by looking at the undiscovered list [i]and the timing was [b]perfection.[/b][/i] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/8e9ef2281ea3158ad064f240fe714021.png[/img] Buddy, it looks more nonexistent in my Bestiary, so yeah he's hungry. EDIT 2: Another beauty I found. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/d5f2dd2473852c8476d0643aaa001e65.png[/img] Nice to know we're the biggest gossip at the Trading Post~
20db0a72b240cb71182492422e6e3e4d.png
Is it safe to stack a lit furnace like that? It could accidentally burn down the whole pile—oh.

I love this one. I want to keep it.

EDIT: I was trying to see if I had a Perching Java Sparrow already in my Bestiary by looking at the undiscovered list and the timing was perfection.

8e9ef2281ea3158ad064f240fe714021.png

Buddy, it looks more nonexistent in my Bestiary, so yeah he's hungry.

EDIT 2: Another beauty I found.

d5f2dd2473852c8476d0643aaa001e65.png
Nice to know we're the biggest gossip at the Trading Post~
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
[img]https://flightrising.com/images/layout/waystone/hourglass.gif[/img]
hourglass.gif
5409.png bDmZHbw.png
Soloee
windiishe/her
cs dv
Idk what I'm doing ~
a129Nss.png
NJY6F8t.png
IrrC5OJ.png
8094.png
“[emoji=music note size=1]Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do.[emoji=music note size=1]” “Thanks for the chat! I didn’t realize you had so many interesting things to say.” “I’m actually an introvert, normally” “You just missed Marva. She told me to convey her well wishes!”
Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do.

“Thanks for the chat! I didn’t realize you had so many interesting things to say.”

“I’m actually an introvert, normally”

“You just missed Marva. She told me to convey her well wishes!”

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
“ Oh my, look at the time! I can’t believe I jabbered on so long!”

“ Don’t be fooled by their inert behavior, waystones do notice when they are graffitied, and they have clever ways to get back at young dragon delinquents.”

“ ???? It’s just a good feeling to know you’re alive.????”

“Waystone hibernation is difficult to explain to non-silicate life-forms. It's sort of like sleep walking, except instead of walking, we direct people to where they want to go.“

“ yawn I’m going to need a loooooong nap after today’s excitement”
“ Oh my, look at the time! I can’t believe I jabbered on so long!”

“ Don’t be fooled by their inert behavior, waystones do notice when they are graffitied, and they have clever ways to get back at young dragon delinquents.”

“ ???? It’s just a good feeling to know you’re alive.????”

“Waystone hibernation is difficult to explain to non-silicate life-forms. It's sort of like sleep walking, except instead of walking, we direct people to where they want to go.“

“ yawn I’m going to need a loooooong nap after today’s excitement”
good bye comments: " You just missed Marva. She told me to convey her well wishes! " "[emoji=music note size=1] It’s just a good feeling to know you’re alive. [emoji=music note size=1] "I'm actually kind of an introvert, normally" "Don’t be fooled by their inert behavior, waystones do notice when they are graffitied, and they have clever ways to get back at young dragon delinquents." "Thanks for the chat! I didn’t realize you had so many interesting things to say. " "Oh my, [b]look at the time![/b] I can’t believe I jabbered on so long!" "[i]yawn[/i] I’m going to need a [i]loooooong[/i] nap after today’s excitement. "Waystone hibernation is difficult to explain to non-silicate life-forms. It's sort of like sleep walking, except instead of walking, we direct people to where they want to go."
good bye comments:

" You just missed Marva. She told me to convey her well wishes! "

" It’s just a good feeling to know you’re alive.

"I'm actually kind of an introvert, normally"

"Don’t be fooled by their inert behavior, waystones do notice when they are graffitied, and they have clever ways to get back at young dragon delinquents."

"Thanks for the chat! I didn’t realize you had so many interesting things to say. "

"Oh my, look at the time! I can’t believe I jabbered on so long!"

"yawn I’m going to need a loooooong nap after today’s excitement.

"Waystone hibernation is difficult to explain to non-silicate life-forms. It's sort of like sleep walking, except instead of walking, we direct people to where they want to go."
neutralh5.png
At the forums:

"Waystone hibernation is difficult to explain to non-silicate life-forms. It's sort of like sleep walking, except instead of walking, we direct people to where they want to go."

"Thanks for the chat! I didn’t realize you had so many interesting things to say."

"Don’t be fooled by their inert behavior, waystones do notice when they are graffitied, and they have clever ways to get back at young dragon delinquents."

At the forums:

"Thanks for the chat! I didn’t realize you had so many interesting things to say."

On profile page.

"I'm actually kind of an introvert, normally."
On main page.

"yawn I’m going to need a loooooong nap after today’s excitement."

On profile page.

"I'm actually kind of an introvert, normally."
On main page.

"yawn I’m going to need a loooooong nap after today’s excitement."

Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25