Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stuff The Waystone Says
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Let's compile a list of everything the Waystone's said! I'll start. "What [b]forum vista[/b] should I use to match my [b]orange glow aesthetic[/b]?" "When there's nothing else to do, everyone at the Trading Post enjoys exchanging [b]gossip[/b] and [b]theories[/b] about the dragons that visit them." "The first task on your itinerary is: "Compliment the Which Waystone". Who put that there?" "If you click me, I'll take you somewhere cool! Oh, you already knew that?" "It's good to be curious about many things." "Buffering... please wait." "I'm just browsing the sales forum… definitely not going to buy anything… nope…" "I feel like I'm suddenly a major topic for discussion today. What happened?" - when you edit a post "What is the sound of one claw clacking?" "I'm picking out my favourite entries from the latest [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2839946#post_2839946]Theme Week Thread[/url]." "Hoard management tip: keep the food items that eat each other in separate sections." "I'm a waystone, not an eliminate!" "I have a [b]great forum thread idea[/b], but I'm still working on the title. A [b]well-written title[/b] goes a [i]long way[/i]." "Everyone knows that [emoji=eliminate size=1] means "F", but what about [emoji=regeneration size=1]?" - Added by ReiJihara "Ah yes, the oral tradition, one of the least reliable methods of information retention and transmission." - Added by Birdbagel "As I experience certain sensory input patterns, my mental pathways become accustomed to them. The input is eventually anticipated, and even missed when absent." “Those two [i]troublemakers[/i] really need to be moved to separate pages. You know the ones I'm talking about.” - Added by MythKat "They were out all day and came back with one beetle? But they look so proud that I can’t really stay angry." - Added by KDAAhri "I should be focusing on foraging, but, what if… egg?" - Added by KDAAhri [animated pixel hourglass icon] - Added by Lyel When you go to the world map: "I'm beginning to suspect that this map isn't drawn to scale." - Added by Manah [i]"Gasp![/i] You can [b]talk?![/b] If I'd known, I would've introduced myself [i]years ago![/i]" - Added by Lixue ""Paperclip"? I have no idea what you're talking about. " - Added by Lyel It says "A [b]trade in claw[/b] is worth [b]two still pending[/b]." when you visit the CR - Added by RabidWhovian "Many years ago, there was a terrible chess player that would travel around Sornieth in search of a sufficiently bad opponent. To this day you can find chess pieces left from their board-flipping frustration." - Added by broodingbungalow (In monospace font) "Directive?" - Added by Edelgard "Dragons hang in the sky much the same way bricks don't." - Added by MaplesHaiku "We are all made of magic stuff." I went on my nests, and it said "Hatchlings grow up so fast" - Added by ElectricDominance "Just remember: at the [b]Trading Post[/b], you'll find [b]crossing roads[/b], but at the [b]Crossroads[/b], you'll find [b]trades[/b]. See? Simple!" - Added by JestingGremlin "Just 5 more Eliminates to go and Crim will finally… actually, don't worry about it." - Added by JestingGremlin "[b]Two thousand eight hundred eighty clicks[/b], player name here." - Added by JestingGremlin "Scribbles is the Trading Post's Higher or Lower tournament champion three years running." - Added by JestingGremlin "Augment stones don't work on Waystones, so I'm selling my collection once I've settled on a price." - Added by Hadean46 *blue screen of death* "whichwaystonepro.exe has performed an illegal operation and must be shut down. If problems persist, please contact <null.>" - Added by Hawlucha "[emoji=music note size=1]how much is that corgi in the window?[emoji=music note size=1]" - Added by MoonyToons "Cannot locate printer." - Added by ReiJihara "An empty nest is a lonely nest." - Added by MaplesHaiku (Went to Encyclopedia) “Incoming message from the Big Giant Head.” - Added by MythKat "Once again, the [b]Waystone Flight[/b] didn't even make it onto the board!"- Added by MaplesHaiku "The perfect number of dragons is "one more". " (and then it waggled its eyebrow at me and now I feel uncomfortable) - Added by Naurath "Why do [b]fae[/b] take up the same amount of lair space as [b]guardians[/b]? They're [b]very territorial[/b]." - Added by Naurath "Why does this trade receipt say "caveat emptor"? Is that some Beast Clan language for "thanks"?" - Added by BONUSDUCKS Coliseum Page: "If we run into a [b]Goldenbeast[/b], my plan is to play dead and hope it doesn't use me as a scratchin post." - Added by Oreilion. Dragon Search: "Imagine what our clans would be like if each of us offered, as a matter of course, just one kind word to another dragon." - Added by Nelsothy “Yawn I slept like a rock. What’d I miss?” - Added by ZombieTiger1 Fiona's Flattery: "Don't let Fiona know I'm here. She's been trying to add me to her menagerie for years." - Added by HarmonyWish "[b]Prudence[/b] is my favorite, but don't tell the others I said that!" - Added by HarmonyWish Game Database: "Baku have the creepiest monster animation. The longer I look at them, the scarier they become." - Added by Audible "Always support the underdog. I’m a sucker for last-second reversals." - From the dom page." - Added by Loyalties "Gossip stone? Never heard of it." - Added by JanunHarmaa The following were added by JestingGremlin: "I may not have [i]items, dragons [/i]or [i]currency,[/i] but I have lots of [b]gumption[/b] and a desire to [b]haggle[/b]." (crossroads) "Dragons should never browse the food section while hungry." (game database) "Once I start exploring the Game Database, I never find my way out." "I'm sure if you [b]shuffle the secondary color[/b] a few times, it'll be [b]perfect[/b]!" (scrying workshop) "? Hatchmaker, Hatchmaker, I want to hatch. Find me a find, catch me a catch! ?" (scrying workshop) "But how do the wings fit through the… got it! It all makes sense now!" (dressing room) "A wing guard will complete any outfit." (dressing room) "Hey, I can see my quarry from here!" (worldmap) ----- Runestones of the Arcanist: "I didn't even know that rune existed!" - Added by Taniquetil Shock Switch: "I heard that once someone chained together 10 combos, and the game couldn't handle the overload. They had to rewire it from scratch." - Added by Taniquetil Jigsaw: "This puzzle is one of my favorites. Look at the lighting!" - Added by Taniquetil Tidal Trouble: "My panicked rapid fire technique didn't work out well." - Added by Taniquetil Higher or Lower: couldn't find something game-specific, got "It's good to be curious about many things.", "Directive?", "Cannot locate printer.", the sensory input one, and the hourglass - Added by Taniquetil Glimmer and Gloom: "Which side do I root for? I'll tell you when we're out of hearing range." - Added by Taniquetil Pinkerton doesn't need to sneak items out of his cluttered lair. Crim's packed it so full that he can just grab what tumbles out after the occassional avalanche. - Added by Nelsothy Every object in Crim's collection sparks joy. - Added by Nelsothy Why does Crim ask for food items that Tundras don't eat? Clearly you don't understand the life of a collector. - Added by Nelsothy Hoard: "I collect full stacks of [b]Charged Duneberries[/b]. I don’t know why, but they do make for some great lighting." - Added by XShadowstriekrX When on the dragon restoration page, they say "Restored dragons usually talk about nothing else for months.", "Regrets, I've had a few…", alongside "No, you can't restore a Which Waystone, or exalt it for that matter." - Added by Beetlefix Mistral Mahjong:"Didn't the Crescendo layout used to rotate in the other direction?" - Added by Beetlefix Artifracture: "My uncle used to be an artifact in this game, but he got too close to a couple other waystones and…" - Added by Beetlefix Nesting Grounds: "Hatch day is best day." - Added by Beetlefix Miscellaneous (Custom Skin Page, Dragon Search): "What are you doing?" - Added by Beetlefix Coliseum: My usefulness as a party member is limited to being chucked at the enemy. - Added by monteagle At the bestiary: "I have recurring nightmare about stone borers" - Added by Heluna [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2840495/7#post_42754182][Animation of an hourglass that loops][/url] - Added by Owleics Festive Favors: "Joxar's paper crown is a family heirloom that's survived 12 generations!" - Added by Naurath Festive Favors: "Attempts to make summer-proof ice cream using eternal snow haven't succeeded yet, but that hasn't deterred many enterprising dragons from trying." - Added by Naurath Scrying Workshop: "Is it meant to be?" - Added by XShadowStrikerX Scrying Workshop: "Preview… Preview… Preview… Preview…" - Added by XShadowStrikerX The following were added by Fallacies: "? Some day my trade will come! ?" Fiona's Fantastic Familiars "Are you ready? To use Fiona's words, some of these friends are a little "crankier" than the others." "Even though I'm not one of [b]Fiona's daily familiars[/b], I'll gladly accept flattery anyway." "That noggle [b]loves[/b] riding in Fiona’s cart. Why did you stop pulling? Never stop pulling." Roundsey's Raffle Roulette "I don't actually enter the raffles, I just like watching the ticket counter move." Pinkerton's Plundered Pile "If Pinkerton doesn't get rid of that fish soon, nobody's going to want anything from his pile." ----- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2840495/8#post_42754241]Artifracture: "Who's that minstrel with the strange looking guitar? And why does they only show up when I complete a level?"[/url] - Added by Reilata (art included) Cuteness attack in 3… 2… 1… GO! [Go leads you to a random hatchling] - added by XShadowStrikerX That's one of my favorite gene combos! - added by XShadowStrikerX I foresee that my offspring will share my chiseled features. - added by XShadowStrikerX The following were added by Loyalties [b]Hibernal Den:[/b] "A little creature with furry feet tried to steal from these sleeping dragons. It didn't end well for him." "SHHHH! You'll wake them up!" "Not all dragons in a Den actually sleep. Many of them use the quiet time to catch up on reading or knitting." [b]Coliseum page:[/b] "Hang in there!" [b]Hoard:[/b] "Where’d that come from?" [b]Bestiary:[/b] "That Molten Wartoad is giving me a worrying look. Does it look hungry to you?" "I have a recurring nightmare about Stone Borers…" "If you ever try to strike up a conversation with an attractive bolder, make sure they're not actually a Rockback Charger first. That was a bit embarrassing…" ----- Baldwin: "Glass beakers are stackable, but not for long—[b]Oops![/b]" Jigsaw: "Corner piece! Where's the corner piece?" - Added by Deltazz Runestones of the Arcanist: "My memory is [b]crystal clear[/b] and ready to go!" - Added by Samidare "I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that." (Takes you to an Error page) - Added by BirdBagel ----- When composing a PM: "It looks like you're writing a letter. Would you like help? … I wasn't actually ready for that answer." The following were added by Samidare: Jigsaw: "Did someone misplace a piece? I didn't know that could happen!" Runestones of the Arcanist: "Some rather unscrupulous[i] individuals tried adding small telltale marks to the back of each stone. [/i]Each round now uses a fresh set." Shock Switch: "Do [b]not[/b] play Shock Switch during severe thunderstorms." ""Shock Switch" also refers to a dangerous electrical prank certain [i]unprofessional[/i] dragons in the Lightning flight play on each other." Tidal Trouble: "The music is soothing, but the pressure is intense. I have too many conflicting emotions!" "The [b]tropical conch mollusk[/b] produces colorful bubbles as both a defense mechanism and a way to impress potential mates." Artifracture: "You'll [b]dig[/b] this game. This [b]diamond in the rough[/b] ain't no [b]fossil[/b], you [b]beta[/b] believe it!" Glimmer and Gloom: "Before they had this game to arbitrate their disputes, the sprites were known for epic bickering sessions that'd go on for days." "The longest winning streak was 72 rounds, but both sprites disagree on who actually holds that record." Mistral Mahjong: "Where's a Beast Clan tile when you actually [i]need[/i] it?" "Just [b]one more round[/b]... really." ----- "It's said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but when it comes to radioactive slimes, I wouldn't advise it." - Added by redspike944 "Tripp actually [i]does[/i] want to make that sale, she's just practicing her hard sell technique." - Added by Nelsothy "It doesn’t matter [i]what[/i] the item is. When I see "1 left", I smash that buy button!" - Added by Hiddenite From the Vault (Added by GlitchEnder) "I call this one precious." "Careful with that!" "I have big plans for this! No, I can't tell you... yet." [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2840495/10#post_42754511]A broken image in the media section. Probably the hourglass and opening it in a new tab took me to an error page.[/url] - Added by GlitchEnder "Is it safe to stack a lit furnace like that? It could accidentally burn down the whole pile -oh." - Added by Chiipa "I'm looking through the apparel for a fresh seasonal look." - Added by Xiq "Can you believe the deal on that listing? If only Waystones had money… - in the AH, Added by Xiq "Could use more top hats..." - Added by Knickknacks The following were added by Sablekey: While at Baldwin's: "A watched cauldron never transmutes." While in the world map: "Scientists in The Observatory have studied the climate zones and meteorological workings of Sornieth for centuries. Apparently, they're just a couple years, and a generous grant, away from figuring it out!" While in Festive favors: "The most beautiful sound in the world is the clink of two spare Prismatic Tokens." ----- At Roundsey's: "Never Tell Me The Odds." - Added by HydreigonOxide At Assay Bloodlines in Scrying Workshop, it says “Cross your fingers.” - Added by Sandboa At Baldwin's I got this: "Compared to [b]cauldron cleaning duty[/b], any alchemical task is a breeze." - Added by Marilill "Galore's greatest gift is [i]friendship[/i]." - Added by Dilsdoes In the Dominance page: "Congratulations to the victorious champions!" - Added by Marilill "The lottery contraption is just for show, Roundsey pulls the winning tickets from her hat." - Added by Nocturnomath "I could've sworn I had a [i]lot[/i] more treasure a few minutes ago…" - Added by Nocturnomath "Well, I wouldn't have predicted [i]that[/i]… But you do you!" - Added by Nocturnomath "(broken image icon) Mistakes were made." - Added by Chlorophyll Answering Tomo: "The problem with writing stuff down so you can remember it is… you need to remember that you wrote it down." - Added by Shegrasi "Actually, Tomo never forgets a birthday!" - Added by Shegrasi "Did you know there's a secret hidden answer? You'll never find it, though." - Added by Shegrasi "Swipp's tip for success: Always be Swap'n!" (Swipp) - Added by SylphOfHeart "Galore gives away some amazing gifts, but he'll never give up the secret to his amazing beard routine." - Added by lizardfish "Does Galore know Marva? How did he... " - Added by Canisa Fairgrounds (Added by Canisa): Higher or Lower-- "Hey! This 8 card is clearly an altered 3!" Higher or Lower-- "I heard a rumor that there's a million-to-one chance that the flipped card will be the same value as the first." Higher or Lower-- "Don't try sneaking a peak under the card, its number only magically manifests once the card is flipped!" "[emoji=music note size=1]Anyway this cake is great! It's so delicious and moist![emoji=music note size=1]" - Added by Razatharia, special thanks to Kaepora [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2840495/23#post_42765058]for tipping us off[/url] Farewell Statements! "Oh my, [b]look at the time![/b] I can’t believe I jabbered on so long!" "I'm actually kind of an introvert, normally." “[emoji=music note size=1]Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do.[emoji=music note size=1]” - Added by Xeriau “Thanks for the chat! I didn’t realize you had so many interesting things to say.” - Added by Xeriau "You just missed Marva. She told me to convey her well wishes!" [i]yawn[/i] "I’m going to need a [i]loooooong[/i] nap after today’s excitement." “ Don’t be fooled by their inert behavior, waystones [i]do[/i] notice when they are graffitied, and they have clever ways to get back at young dragon delinquents.” - Added by Atlos “[emoji=music note size=1]It’s just a good feeling to know you’re alive.[emoji=music note size=1]” - Added by Atlos “Waystone hibernation is difficult to explain to non-silicate life-forms. It's sort of like sleep walking, except instead of walking, we direct people to where they want to go.“ - Added by Atlos ----- BONUS: Some trivia from Wingheart! "Mistakes were made" is from even earlier than the first Night of the Nocturne. Back when the site first came out, it got waaaaaaay more users than expected, and was filled with lag. "Mistakes were made. You can probably try that again, though." was the error message for familiar bonding timing out. It was seen a lot. ----- BONUS 2: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2840495/22#post_42764006]Some images of the waystone compiled by Disturbed! [/url]
Let's compile a list of everything the Waystone's said! I'll start.

"What forum vista should I use to match my orange glow aesthetic?"

"When there's nothing else to do, everyone at the Trading Post enjoys exchanging gossip and theories about the dragons that visit them."

"The first task on your itinerary is: "Compliment the Which Waystone". Who put that there?"

"If you click me, I'll take you somewhere cool! Oh, you already knew that?"

"It's good to be curious about many things."

"Buffering... please wait."

"I'm just browsing the sales forum… definitely not going to buy anything… nope…"

"I feel like I'm suddenly a major topic for discussion today. What happened?" - when you edit a post

"What is the sound of one claw clacking?"

"I'm picking out my favourite entries from the latest Theme Week Thread."

"Hoard management tip: keep the food items that eat each other in separate sections."

"I'm a waystone, not an eliminate!"

"I have a great forum thread idea, but I'm still working on the title. A well-written title goes a long way."

"Everyone knows that means "F", but what about ?" - Added by ReiJihara

"Ah yes, the oral tradition, one of the least reliable methods of information retention and transmission." - Added by Birdbagel

"As I experience certain sensory input patterns, my mental pathways become accustomed to them. The input is eventually anticipated, and even missed when absent."

“Those two troublemakers really need to be moved to separate pages. You know the ones I'm talking about.” - Added by MythKat

"They were out all day and came back with one beetle? But they look so proud that I can’t really stay angry." - Added by KDAAhri

"I should be focusing on foraging, but, what if… egg?" - Added by KDAAhri

[animated pixel hourglass icon] - Added by Lyel

When you go to the world map:
"I'm beginning to suspect that this map isn't drawn to scale." - Added by Manah

"Gasp! You can talk?! If I'd known, I would've introduced myself years ago!" - Added by Lixue

""Paperclip"? I have no idea what you're talking about. " - Added by Lyel

It says "A trade in claw is worth two still pending." when you visit the CR - Added by RabidWhovian

"Many years ago, there was a terrible chess player that would travel around Sornieth in search of a sufficiently bad opponent. To this day you can find chess pieces left from their board-flipping frustration." - Added by broodingbungalow

(In monospace font) "Directive?" - Added by Edelgard

"Dragons hang in the sky much the same way bricks don't." - Added by MaplesHaiku

"We are all made of magic stuff."

I went on my nests, and it said "Hatchlings grow up so fast" - Added by ElectricDominance

"Just remember: at the Trading Post, you'll find crossing roads, but at the Crossroads, you'll find trades. See? Simple!" - Added by JestingGremlin

"Just 5 more Eliminates to go and Crim will finally… actually, don't worry about it." - Added by JestingGremlin

"Two thousand eight hundred eighty clicks, player name here." - Added by JestingGremlin

"Scribbles is the Trading Post's Higher or Lower tournament champion three years running." - Added by JestingGremlin

"Augment stones don't work on Waystones, so I'm selling my collection once I've settled on a price." - Added by Hadean46

*blue screen of death* "whichwaystonepro.exe has performed an illegal operation and must be shut down. If problems persist, please contact <null.>" - Added by Hawlucha

"how much is that corgi in the window?" - Added by MoonyToons

"Cannot locate printer." - Added by ReiJihara

"An empty nest is a lonely nest." - Added by MaplesHaiku

(Went to Encyclopedia) “Incoming message from the Big Giant Head.” - Added by MythKat

"Once again, the Waystone Flight didn't even make it onto the board!"- Added by MaplesHaiku

"The perfect number of dragons is "one more". " (and then it waggled its eyebrow at me and now I feel uncomfortable) - Added by Naurath

"Why do fae take up the same amount of lair space as guardians? They're very territorial." - Added by Naurath

"Why does this trade receipt say "caveat emptor"? Is that some Beast Clan language for "thanks"?" - Added by BONUSDUCKS

Coliseum Page: "If we run into a Goldenbeast, my plan is to play dead and hope it doesn't use me as a scratchin post." - Added by Oreilion.

Dragon Search: "Imagine what our clans would be like if each of us offered, as a matter of course, just one kind word to another dragon." - Added by Nelsothy

“Yawn I slept like a rock. What’d I miss?” - Added by ZombieTiger1

Fiona's Flattery: "Don't let Fiona know I'm here. She's been trying to add me to her menagerie for years." - Added by HarmonyWish

"Prudence is my favorite, but don't tell the others I said that!" - Added by HarmonyWish

Game Database: "Baku have the creepiest monster animation. The longer I look at them, the scarier they become." - Added by Audible

"Always support the underdog. I’m a sucker for last-second reversals." - From the dom page." - Added by Loyalties

"Gossip stone? Never heard of it." - Added by JanunHarmaa

The following were added by JestingGremlin:
"I may not have items, dragons or currency, but I have lots of gumption and a desire to haggle." (crossroads)

"Dragons should never browse the food section while hungry." (game database)

"Once I start exploring the Game Database, I never find my way out."

"I'm sure if you shuffle the secondary color a few times, it'll be perfect!" (scrying workshop)

"? Hatchmaker, Hatchmaker, I want to hatch. Find me a find, catch me a catch! ?"
(scrying workshop)

"But how do the wings fit through the… got it! It all makes sense now!" (dressing room)

"A wing guard will complete any outfit." (dressing room)

"Hey, I can see my quarry from here!" (worldmap)

Runestones of the Arcanist: "I didn't even know that rune existed!" - Added by Taniquetil

Shock Switch: "I heard that once someone chained together 10 combos, and the game couldn't handle the overload. They had to rewire it from scratch." - Added by Taniquetil

Jigsaw: "This puzzle is one of my favorites. Look at the lighting!" - Added by Taniquetil

Tidal Trouble: "My panicked rapid fire technique didn't work out well." - Added by Taniquetil

Higher or Lower: couldn't find something game-specific, got "It's good to be curious about many things.", "Directive?", "Cannot locate printer.", the sensory input one, and the hourglass - Added by Taniquetil

Glimmer and Gloom: "Which side do I root for? I'll tell you when we're out of hearing range." - Added by Taniquetil

Pinkerton doesn't need to sneak items out of his cluttered lair. Crim's packed it so full that he can just grab what tumbles out after the occassional avalanche. - Added by Nelsothy

Every object in Crim's collection sparks joy. - Added by Nelsothy

Why does Crim ask for food items that Tundras don't eat? Clearly you don't understand the life of a collector. - Added by Nelsothy

Hoard: "I collect full stacks of Charged Duneberries. I don’t know why, but they do make for some great lighting." - Added by XShadowstriekrX

When on the dragon restoration page, they say "Restored dragons usually talk about nothing else for months.", "Regrets, I've had a few…", alongside "No, you can't restore a Which Waystone, or exalt it for that matter." - Added by Beetlefix

Mistral Mahjong:"Didn't the Crescendo layout used to rotate in the other direction?" - Added by Beetlefix

Artifracture: "My uncle used to be an artifact in this game, but he got too close to a couple other waystones and…" - Added by Beetlefix

Nesting Grounds: "Hatch day is best day." - Added by Beetlefix

Miscellaneous (Custom Skin Page, Dragon Search): "What are you doing?" - Added by Beetlefix

Coliseum: My usefulness as a party member is limited to being chucked at the enemy. - Added by monteagle

At the bestiary: "I have recurring nightmare about stone borers" - Added by Heluna

[Animation of an hourglass that loops] - Added by Owleics

Festive Favors: "Joxar's paper crown is a family heirloom that's survived 12 generations!" - Added by Naurath

Festive Favors: "Attempts to make summer-proof ice cream using eternal snow haven't succeeded yet, but that hasn't deterred many enterprising dragons from trying." - Added by Naurath

Scrying Workshop: "Is it meant to be?" - Added by XShadowStrikerX

Scrying Workshop: "Preview… Preview… Preview… Preview…" - Added by XShadowStrikerX

The following were added by Fallacies:
"? Some day my trade will come! ?"

Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
"Are you ready? To use Fiona's words, some of these friends are a little "crankier" than the others."
"Even though I'm not one of Fiona's daily familiars, I'll gladly accept flattery anyway."
"That noggle loves riding in Fiona’s cart. Why did you stop pulling? Never stop pulling."

Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
"I don't actually enter the raffles, I just like watching the ticket counter move."

Pinkerton's Plundered Pile
"If Pinkerton doesn't get rid of that fish soon, nobody's going to want anything from his pile."

Artifracture: "Who's that minstrel with the strange looking guitar? And why does they only show up when I complete a level?" - Added by Reilata (art included)

Cuteness attack in 3… 2… 1… GO! [Go leads you to a random hatchling] - added by XShadowStrikerX

That's one of my favorite gene combos! - added by XShadowStrikerX

I foresee that my offspring will share my chiseled features. - added by XShadowStrikerX

The following were added by Loyalties
Hibernal Den:
"A little creature with furry feet tried to steal from these sleeping dragons. It didn't end well for him."
"SHHHH! You'll wake them up!"
"Not all dragons in a Den actually sleep. Many of them use the quiet time to catch up on reading or knitting."

Coliseum page:
"Hang in there!"

Hoard:
"Where’d that come from?"

Bestiary:
"That Molten Wartoad is giving me a worrying look. Does it look hungry to you?"
"I have a recurring nightmare about Stone Borers…"
"If you ever try to strike up a conversation with an attractive bolder, make sure they're not actually a Rockback Charger first. That was a bit embarrassing…"

Baldwin: "Glass beakers are stackable, but not for long—Oops!"

Jigsaw: "Corner piece! Where's the corner piece?" - Added by Deltazz

Runestones of the Arcanist: "My memory is crystal clear and ready to go!" - Added by Samidare

"I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that." (Takes you to an Error page) - Added by BirdBagel

When composing a PM: "It looks like you're writing a letter. Would you like help? … I wasn't actually ready for that answer."

The following were added by Samidare:

Jigsaw:
"Did someone misplace a piece? I didn't know that could happen!"

Runestones of the Arcanist:
"Some rather unscrupulous individuals tried adding small telltale marks to the back of each stone. Each round now uses a fresh set."

Shock Switch:
"Do not play Shock Switch during severe thunderstorms."
""Shock Switch" also refers to a dangerous electrical prank certain unprofessional dragons in the Lightning flight play on each other."

Tidal Trouble:
"The music is soothing, but the pressure is intense. I have too many conflicting emotions!"
"The tropical conch mollusk produces colorful bubbles as both a defense mechanism and a way to impress potential mates."

Artifracture:
"You'll dig this game. This diamond in the rough ain't no fossil, you beta believe it!"

Glimmer and Gloom:
"Before they had this game to arbitrate their disputes, the sprites were known for epic bickering sessions that'd go on for days."
"The longest winning streak was 72 rounds, but both sprites disagree on who actually holds that record."

Mistral Mahjong:
"Where's a Beast Clan tile when you actually need it?"
"Just one more round... really."

"It's said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but when it comes to radioactive slimes, I wouldn't advise it." - Added by redspike944

"Tripp actually does want to make that sale, she's just practicing her hard sell technique." - Added by Nelsothy

"It doesn’t matter what the item is. When I see "1 left", I smash that buy button!" - Added by Hiddenite

From the Vault (Added by GlitchEnder)
"I call this one precious."
"Careful with that!"
"I have big plans for this! No, I can't tell you... yet."

A broken image in the media section. Probably the hourglass and opening it in a new tab took me to an error page. - Added by GlitchEnder

"Is it safe to stack a lit furnace like that? It could accidentally burn down the whole pile -oh." - Added by Chiipa

"I'm looking through the apparel for a fresh seasonal look." - Added by Xiq

"Can you believe the deal on that listing? If only Waystones had money… - in the AH, Added by Xiq

"Could use more top hats..." - Added by Knickknacks

The following were added by Sablekey:
While at Baldwin's:
"A watched cauldron never transmutes."

While in the world map:
"Scientists in The Observatory have studied the climate zones and meteorological workings of Sornieth for centuries. Apparently, they're just a couple years, and a generous grant, away from figuring it out!"

While in Festive favors:
"The most beautiful sound in the world is the clink of two spare Prismatic Tokens."

At Roundsey's: "Never Tell Me The Odds." - Added by HydreigonOxide

At Assay Bloodlines in Scrying Workshop, it says “Cross your fingers.” - Added by Sandboa

At Baldwin's I got this: "Compared to cauldron cleaning duty, any alchemical task is a breeze." - Added by Marilill

"Galore's greatest gift is friendship." - Added by Dilsdoes

In the Dominance page: "Congratulations to the victorious champions!" - Added by Marilill

"The lottery contraption is just for show, Roundsey pulls the winning tickets from her hat." - Added by Nocturnomath

"I could've sworn I had a lot more treasure a few minutes ago…" - Added by Nocturnomath

"Well, I wouldn't have predicted that… But you do you!" - Added by Nocturnomath

"(broken image icon) Mistakes were made." - Added by Chlorophyll

Answering Tomo:
"The problem with writing stuff down so you can remember it is… you need to remember that you wrote it down." - Added by Shegrasi
"Actually, Tomo never forgets a birthday!" - Added by Shegrasi
"Did you know there's a secret hidden answer? You'll never find it, though." - Added by Shegrasi

"Swipp's tip for success: Always be Swap'n!" (Swipp) - Added by SylphOfHeart

"Galore gives away some amazing gifts, but he'll never give up the secret to his amazing beard routine." - Added by lizardfish

"Does Galore know Marva? How did he... " - Added by Canisa

Fairgrounds (Added by Canisa):
Higher or Lower-- "Hey! This 8 card is clearly an altered 3!"

Higher or Lower-- "I heard a rumor that there's a million-to-one chance that the flipped card will be the same value as the first."

Higher or Lower-- "Don't try sneaking a peak under the card, its number only magically manifests once the card is flipped!"

"Anyway this cake is great! It's so delicious and moist!" - Added by Razatharia, special thanks to Kaepora for tipping us off

Farewell Statements!

"Oh my, look at the time! I can’t believe I jabbered on so long!"

"I'm actually kind of an introvert, normally."

Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do.” - Added by Xeriau

“Thanks for the chat! I didn’t realize you had so many interesting things to say.” - Added by Xeriau

"You just missed Marva. She told me to convey her well wishes!"

yawn "I’m going to need a loooooong nap after today’s excitement."

“ Don’t be fooled by their inert behavior, waystones do notice when they are graffitied, and they have clever ways to get back at young dragon delinquents.” - Added by Atlos

It’s just a good feeling to know you’re alive.” - Added by Atlos

“Waystone hibernation is difficult to explain to non-silicate life-forms. It's sort of like sleep walking, except instead of walking, we direct people to where they want to go.“ - Added by Atlos

BONUS: Some trivia from Wingheart!

"Mistakes were made" is from even earlier than the first Night of the Nocturne.

Back when the site first came out, it got waaaaaaay more users than expected, and was filled with lag. "Mistakes were made. You can probably try that again, though." was the error message for familiar bonding timing out.

It was seen a lot.

BONUS 2: Some images of the waystone compiled by Disturbed!
nudX0O8.png

Please click these little guys, it takes way too long to hatch them.
He says this as well! [img]https://i.imgur.com/dhlmDRN.png[/img]
He says this as well!
dhlmDRN.png
UMXzCwT.png
"Ah yes, the oral tradition, one of the least reliable methods of information retention and transmission."

"Hoard management tip: keep the food items that eat each other in separate sections."

"The perfect number of dragons is "one more"." called out

"Augment stones don't work on Waystones, so I'm selling my collection once I've settled on a price." Is... is he gearing up for something

"That Molten Wartoad is giving me a worrying look. Does it look hungry to you?" crunch

"I have a recurring nightmare about Stone Borers" don't we all...

"My usefulness as a party member is limited to being chucked at the enemy." *in the coli*

"Once again, the Waystone Flight didn’t even make it onto the board!" the what

"As I experience certain sensory input patterns, my mental pathways become accustomed to them. The input is eventually anticipated, and even missed when absent." it's eyeball actually moved when it said this

"But how do the wings fit through the… got it! It all makes sense now!" apparel huh

"I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that." It took me to an error page and said this. Who's Dave.

"Once I start exploring the Game Database, I never find my way out." Good. don't let it out.

"Scribbles is the Trading Post's Higher or Lower tournament champion three years running." oh wow okey then

"Prudence is my favorite, but don't tell the others I said that!" *psst, tell us which one prudence is*
"Ah yes, the oral tradition, one of the least reliable methods of information retention and transmission."

"The perfect number of dragons is "one more"." called out

"Augment stones don't work on Waystones, so I'm selling my collection once I've settled on a price." Is... is he gearing up for something

"That Molten Wartoad is giving me a worrying look. Does it look hungry to you?" crunch

"I have a recurring nightmare about Stone Borers" don't we all...

"My usefulness as a party member is limited to being chucked at the enemy." *in the coli*

"Once again, the Waystone Flight didn’t even make it onto the board!" the what

"As I experience certain sensory input patterns, my mental pathways become accustomed to them. The input is eventually anticipated, and even missed when absent." it's eyeball actually moved when it said this

"But how do the wings fit through the… got it! It all makes sense now!" apparel huh

"I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that." It took me to an error page and said this. Who's Dave.

"Once I start exploring the Game Database, I never find my way out." Good. don't let it out.

"Scribbles is the Trading Post's Higher or Lower tournament champion three years running." oh wow okey then

"Prudence is my favorite, but don't tell the others I said that!" *psst, tell us which one prudence is*
Ot3Ahks.jpg
“Those two troublemakers really need to be moved to separate pages. You know the ones I'm talking about.”

Help who
“Those two troublemakers really need to be moved to separate pages. You know the ones I'm talking about.”

Help who
SVt2S0L.png
[quote name="ReiJihara" date="2020-04-01 06:07:58" ] He says this as well! [img]https://i.imgur.com/dhlmDRN.png[/img] [/quote] thE ADMINS ARE ACKNOWLEDGING the fact that we use the eliminate emoji as “f”... gosh I love the admins. And this. So much.
ReiJihara wrote on 2020-04-01 06:07:58:
He says this as well!
dhlmDRN.png
thE ADMINS ARE ACKNOWLEDGING the fact that we use the eliminate emoji as “f”... gosh I love the admins. And this. So much.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
[quote name="ReiJihara" date="2020-04-01 06:07:58" ] He says this as well! [img]https://i.imgur.com/dhlmDRN.png[/img] [/quote] Was about to post his as well. Hm, food for thought *shrug*
ReiJihara wrote on 2020-04-01 06:07:58:
He says this as well!
dhlmDRN.png
Was about to post his as well. Hm, food for thought *shrug*
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
They were out all day and came back with one beetle? But they look so proud that I can’t really stay angry.

I should be focusing on foraging, but, what if… egg?
They were out all day and came back with one beetle? But they look so proud that I can’t really stay angry.

I should be focusing on foraging, but, what if… egg?
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
[animated pixel hourglass icon]
[animated pixel hourglass icon]
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
"I'm beginning to suspect that this map isn't drawn to scale."
"I'm beginning to suspect that this map isn't drawn to scale."
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
He buffers.

I repeat, he buffers.
He buffers.

I repeat, he buffers.
SVt2S0L.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25