Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stuff The Waystone Says
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
Baldwin: "A watched cauldron never transmutes."
Baldwin: "A watched cauldron never transmutes."
[quote]Glass beakers are stackable, but not for long—Oops![/quote] [b]IS THAT AN UPCOMING HOARD REVAMP REFERENCE???[/b]
Quote:
Glass beakers are stackable, but not for long—Oops!

IS THAT AN UPCOMING HOARD REVAMP REFERENCE???
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
In dragon search:
“What are you doing?”
In dragon search:
“What are you doing?”
[quote name="Cryoluxa" date="2020-04-01 09:22:27" ] Oh man I just love all the references. XD [/quote] Same, these have made me so happy.
Cryoluxa wrote on 2020-04-01 09:22:27:
Oh man I just love all the references. XD

Same, these have made me so happy.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Miscellaneous:
"We are all made of magic stuff."

"Cannot find printer"

"It’s good to be curious about many things."

"I'm a waystone, not an eliminate!"

"What are you doing?"

"Incoming message from the Big Giant Head."

"Imagine what our clans would be like if each of us offered, as a matter of course, just one kind word to another dragon."

Dragon Lair:
"The perfect number of dragons is "one more"."

"Those two troublemakers really need to be moved to separate pages. You know the ones I'm talking about. "

Nesting Grounds:
"An empty nest is a lonely nest."

Marketplace:
"It doesn’t matter what the item is. When I see "1 left", I smash that buy button!"

Hoard:
"Hoard management tip: keep the food items that eat each other in separate sections"

Trading Post:
"When there's nothing else to do, everyone at the Trading Post enjoys exchanging gossip and theories about the dragons that visit them. "

"Scribbles is the Trading Post's Higher or Lower tournament champion three years running."

Baldwin -- "Compared to cauldron cleaning duty, any alchemical task is a breeze."

Baldwin-- "Glass beakers are stackable, but not for long—Oops!"

Baldwin-- "A watched cauldron never transmutes."

Crim--"Every object in Crim's collection sparks joy.

Crim-- "Why does Crim ask for food items that Tundras don't eat? Clearly you don't understand the life of a collector."

Galore-- "Does Galore know Marva? How did he... "

Roundsey-- "Never tell me the odds..."

Roundsey-- "The lottery contraption is just for show, Roundsey pulls the winning tickets from her hat.

Swipp-- "Swipp's tip for success: Always be Swap'n! "

Tomo--"The problem with writing stuff down so you can remember it is… you need to remember that you wrote it down."

Tomo--"Actually, Tomo never forgets a birthday!"

Tomo--"Did you know there's a secret hidden answer? You'll never find it, though. "

Fairgrounds:
Higher or Lower-- "Hey! This 8 card is clearly an altered 3!"

Higher or Lower-- "I heard a rumor that there's a million-to-one chance that the flipped card will be the same value as the first."

Higher or Lower-- "Don't try sneaking a peak under the card, its number only magically manifests once the card is flipped!"

Dominance:
"Congratulations to the victorious champions!"

"Always support the underdog. I’m a sucker for last-second reversals."

Forums:
"I feel like I'm suddenly a major topic for discussion today. What happened?"

"Ah yes, the oral tradition, one of the least reliable methods of information retention and transmission."

"I'm just browsing the sales forum… definitely not going to buy anything… nope… "

World Map:
"Scientists in The Observatory have studied the climate zones and meteorological workings of Sornieth for centuries. Apparently, they're just a couple years, and a generous grant, away from figuring it out! "

Dressing Room:
"Could use more top hats… "

"A wing guard will complete any outfit.

Scrying Workshop:
Predict Morphology-- "Well, I wouldn't have predicted that… But you do you!"

Predict Morphology-- "That's one of my favorite gene combos!"

Predict Morhphology-- "I'm sure if you shuffle the secondary color a few times, it'll be perfect!

Game Database:
"Dragons should never browse the food section while hungry."

"Once I start exploring the Game Database, I never find my way out.
Miscellaneous:
"We are all made of magic stuff."

"Cannot find printer"

"It’s good to be curious about many things."

"I'm a waystone, not an eliminate!"

"What are you doing?"

"Incoming message from the Big Giant Head."

"Imagine what our clans would be like if each of us offered, as a matter of course, just one kind word to another dragon."

Dragon Lair:
"The perfect number of dragons is "one more"."

"Those two troublemakers really need to be moved to separate pages. You know the ones I'm talking about. "

Nesting Grounds:
"An empty nest is a lonely nest."

Marketplace:
"It doesn’t matter what the item is. When I see "1 left", I smash that buy button!"

Hoard:
"Hoard management tip: keep the food items that eat each other in separate sections"

Trading Post:
"When there's nothing else to do, everyone at the Trading Post enjoys exchanging gossip and theories about the dragons that visit them. "

"Scribbles is the Trading Post's Higher or Lower tournament champion three years running."

Baldwin -- "Compared to cauldron cleaning duty, any alchemical task is a breeze."

Baldwin-- "Glass beakers are stackable, but not for long—Oops!"

Baldwin-- "A watched cauldron never transmutes."

Crim--"Every object in Crim's collection sparks joy.

Crim-- "Why does Crim ask for food items that Tundras don't eat? Clearly you don't understand the life of a collector."

Galore-- "Does Galore know Marva? How did he... "

Roundsey-- "Never tell me the odds..."

Roundsey-- "The lottery contraption is just for show, Roundsey pulls the winning tickets from her hat.

Swipp-- "Swipp's tip for success: Always be Swap'n! "

Tomo--"The problem with writing stuff down so you can remember it is… you need to remember that you wrote it down."

Tomo--"Actually, Tomo never forgets a birthday!"

Tomo--"Did you know there's a secret hidden answer? You'll never find it, though. "

Fairgrounds:
Higher or Lower-- "Hey! This 8 card is clearly an altered 3!"

Higher or Lower-- "I heard a rumor that there's a million-to-one chance that the flipped card will be the same value as the first."

Higher or Lower-- "Don't try sneaking a peak under the card, its number only magically manifests once the card is flipped!"

Dominance:
"Congratulations to the victorious champions!"

"Always support the underdog. I’m a sucker for last-second reversals."

Forums:
"I feel like I'm suddenly a major topic for discussion today. What happened?"

"Ah yes, the oral tradition, one of the least reliable methods of information retention and transmission."

"I'm just browsing the sales forum… definitely not going to buy anything… nope… "

World Map:
"Scientists in The Observatory have studied the climate zones and meteorological workings of Sornieth for centuries. Apparently, they're just a couple years, and a generous grant, away from figuring it out! "

Dressing Room:
"Could use more top hats… "

"A wing guard will complete any outfit.

Scrying Workshop:
Predict Morphology-- "Well, I wouldn't have predicted that… But you do you!"

Predict Morphology-- "That's one of my favorite gene combos!"

Predict Morhphology-- "I'm sure if you shuffle the secondary color a few times, it'll be perfect!

Game Database:
"Dragons should never browse the food section while hungry."

"Once I start exploring the Game Database, I never find my way out.
fw5Pc0h.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/TAvhNG9.png[/img] I dunno if this one was posted before
TAvhNG9.png

I dunno if this one was posted before
insert funny joke here
I don't think I saw this one posted but in the Auction House "Can you believe the deal on that listing? If only Waystones had money…"
"Augment stones don't work on Waystones, so I'm selling my collection once I've settled on a price."
In marketplace "I could've sworn I had a lot more treasure a few minutes ago…"
I don't think I saw this one posted but in the Auction House "Can you believe the deal on that listing? If only Waystones had money…"
"Augment stones don't work on Waystones, so I'm selling my collection once I've settled on a price."
In marketplace "I could've sworn I had a lot more treasure a few minutes ago…"
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Assay Bloodlines: "Cross your fingers..."

Marketplace: "It doesn’t matter what the item is. When I see "1 left", I smash that buy button!"
Assay Bloodlines: "Cross your fingers..."

Marketplace: "It doesn’t matter what the item is. When I see "1 left", I smash that buy button!"
EsIuUMi.png
I'm looking through the apparel for a Fresh seasonal look
I'm looking through the apparel for a Fresh seasonal look
64058300.png Primal Raffle tumblr_inline_npfz88v9B31sna6h0_100.png Tyche's free stuff (Dibs)

30+ pair ping list
tumblr_pv1sz5SwY01ta9vl4o3_r1_250.png
We Eat: z2dDpDT.gifzKcvJhj.gif
@CirrusAscending

Well, I wouldn't have predicted that… But you do you!

Said when your in scrying workshop. ^^
@CirrusAscending

Well, I wouldn't have predicted that… But you do you!

Said when your in scrying workshop. ^^
MasqD.pngCoding.pngArtshop.pngNuzlocke.pngArcanart.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25