Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stuff The Waystone Says
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
"Just remember: at the Trading Post, you'll find crossing roads, but at the Crossroads you'll find trades. See? Simple!" - At the Trading Post [img]https://i.imgur.com/dFDBL4G.png[/img]
"Just remember: at the Trading Post, you'll find crossing roads, but at the Crossroads you'll find trades. See? Simple!" - At the Trading Post

dFDBL4G.png
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
i. was on my clan profile and. i can’t tell if this is an actual thing or a glitch on my end????? [img]https://i.imgur.com/KMM2bDb.png[/img]
i. was on my clan profile and. i can’t tell if this is an actual thing or a glitch on my end?????
KMM2bDb.png
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
In Swipp's catalog, "[emoji=music notes size=1] Someday my trade will come! [emoji=music notes size=1]" [quote=Waystone] "As I experience certain sensory input patterns, my mental pathways become accustomed to them. The input is eventually anticipated, and even missed when absent." [/quote] Data? Is that you?
In Swipp's catalog, " Someday my trade will come! "

Waystone wrote:
"As I experience certain sensory input patterns, my mental pathways become accustomed to them. The input is eventually anticipated, and even missed when absent."
Data? Is that you?
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Right now, as I'm looking at this thread, he's saying:

"I'm picking out my favorite entries from the latest Theme Week thread. "

I didn't add the hyperlink - it's in the original quote!
Right now, as I'm looking at this thread, he's saying:

"I'm picking out my favorite entries from the latest Theme Week thread. "

I didn't add the hyperlink - it's in the original quote!
I have no idea what I'm doing.
I am afraid... [img]https://i.imgur.com/xvHZR4y.png[/img]
I am afraid...

xvHZR4y.png
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
At the encyclopedia page: "Incoming message from the Big Giant Head."
At the encyclopedia page: "Incoming message from the Big Giant Head."
w6Voqf6.png
have you got the one with a broken image in there? can't remember the exact quote off the top of my head, but i believe it's one of the misc. quotes.

edit: broken image icon, with "Mistakes were made" caption. spec. found on a dragon's page.
have you got the one with a broken image in there? can't remember the exact quote off the top of my head, but i believe it's one of the misc. quotes.

edit: broken image icon, with "Mistakes were made" caption. spec. found on a dragon's page.
"Why does this trade receipt say "caveat emptor"? Is that some Beast Clan language for "thanks"?"

On the Crossroads screen
"Why does this trade receipt say "caveat emptor"? Is that some Beast Clan language for "thanks"?"

On the Crossroads screen
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
from G&G:
"Before they had this game to arbitrate their disputes, the sprites were known for epic bickering sessions that'd go on for days."
from G&G:
"Before they had this game to arbitrate their disputes, the sprites were known for epic bickering sessions that'd go on for days."
i got some more!

"Regrets. I've had a few..." - on dragon restoration page

"Imagine what our clans would be like is each of us offered, as a matter of fact, just one kind word to another dragon." - on another player's profile

"I may not have items, dragons or currency, but I have lots of gumption and a desire to haggle." - crossroads

"Attempts to make summer-proof ice cream using eternal snow haven't succeeded yet, but that hasn't deterred many enterprising dragons from trying." - festive favors

"The most beautiful sound in the world is the clink of two spare Prismatic Tokens." - also festive favors

"That Molten Wartoad is giving me a worrying look. Does it look hungry to you?" - bestiary

"But how do the wings fit through the... got it! It all makes sense now!" - dressing room

"Is it meant to be?" - assay bloodlines

"I'm sure if you shuffle the secondary color a few times, it'll be perfect!
i got some more!

"Regrets. I've had a few..." - on dragon restoration page

"Imagine what our clans would be like is each of us offered, as a matter of fact, just one kind word to another dragon." - on another player's profile

"I may not have items, dragons or currency, but I have lots of gumption and a desire to haggle." - crossroads

"Attempts to make summer-proof ice cream using eternal snow haven't succeeded yet, but that hasn't deterred many enterprising dragons from trying." - festive favors

"The most beautiful sound in the world is the clink of two spare Prismatic Tokens." - also festive favors

"That Molten Wartoad is giving me a worrying look. Does it look hungry to you?" - bestiary

"But how do the wings fit through the... got it! It all makes sense now!" - dressing room

"Is it meant to be?" - assay bloodlines

"I'm sure if you shuffle the secondary color a few times, it'll be perfect!
zLzoThg.png

FD1rkPC.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25