Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stuff The Waystone Says
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@CirrusAscending

Tidal Trouble:
The music is soothing, but the pressure is intense. I have too many conflicting emotions!

Jigsaw:
Did someone misplace a piece? I didn't know that could happen!

Runestone of the Arcanist:
Some rather unscrupulous individuals tried adding small telltale marks to the back of each stone. Each round now uses a fresh set.
@CirrusAscending

Tidal Trouble:
The music is soothing, but the pressure is intense. I have too many conflicting emotions!

Jigsaw:
Did someone misplace a piece? I didn't know that could happen!

Runestone of the Arcanist:
Some rather unscrupulous individuals tried adding small telltale marks to the back of each stone. Each round now uses a fresh set.
MasqD.pngCoding.pngArtshop.pngNuzlocke.pngArcanart.png
"Yawn! I slept like a rock. What'd I miss?" When I logged back in.
"Yawn! I slept like a rock. What'd I miss?" When I logged back in.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
I see that this quote has already been added: "Dragons hang in the sky much the same way bricks don't."

But it's worth mentioning that this is a reference to one of the most well known lines from The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy: "The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t."
I see that this quote has already been added: "Dragons hang in the sky much the same way bricks don't."

But it's worth mentioning that this is a reference to one of the most well known lines from The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy: "The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t."
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
"I'm just browsing the sales forum… definitely not going to buy anything… nope…"

I feel called out. I was in the sales forum. XD
"I'm just browsing the sales forum… definitely not going to buy anything… nope…"

I feel called out. I was in the sales forum. XD
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
wonder if this is my computer or... [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q10XguC.png[/img]
wonder if this is my computer or...

Q10XguC.png
queen_katoe.gif
He said this when I visited Fiona today

"That noggle loves riding in Fiona’s cart. Why did you stop pulling? Never stop pulling."

And this for G&G:

"Before they had this game to arbitrate their disputes, the sprites were known for epic bickering sessions that'd go on for days."
He said this when I visited Fiona today

"That noggle loves riding in Fiona’s cart. Why did you stop pulling? Never stop pulling."

And this for G&G:

"Before they had this game to arbitrate their disputes, the sprites were known for epic bickering sessions that'd go on for days."
y7z4RJK.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JGzAtOA.png[/img][/center] Lil' chip had the nerve to say this when I went to look at my failed April Fool's hatch. According to a friend, the message from the first NotN when strange chest contents failed to load. The broken image is likely intentional.
JGzAtOA.png

Lil' chip had the nerve to say this when I went to look at my failed April Fool's hatch.

According to a friend, the message from the first NotN when strange chest contents failed to load. The broken image is likely intentional.
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
"I should be foraging, but what if... egg?"

I FEEL CALLED OUT
"I should be foraging, but what if... egg?"

I FEEL CALLED OUT
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
@CirrusAscending Spotted this on another forum and don't think it's been added [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/490372732119154707/694971939176972298/no_no.jpg[/img]
@CirrusAscending Spotted this on another forum and don't think it's been added

no_no.jpg
swap stand:
Swipp's tip for success: Always be Swap'n!
swap stand:
Swipp's tip for success: Always be Swap'n!
D7bKm3p.jpg
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25