Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/763#post_56574857][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/934219/93421897.png[/img][/url] [color=#324BA9][size=4][b]Y U L A[/b][/size][/color] [color=#324BA9][size=2][i]He / Him / She / Her[/i][/color] [color=#324BA9][b]Interacting with:[/b] No one[/color][/size][/center] [rule] Yula was a coward. If there was one thing he knew about himself, it was that. She was too cowardly to tell her parents that she could never take their place, too cowardly to ask for help when she so desperately needed it, and too cowardly to face her friend again after letting him down and seeing the pain on his face. Maybe Diadem would hear of the attempted murder, and assume Yula was hiding because of that. Gods, that would be so easy. [i]I will talk to you again,[/i] he thought. [i]I want to talk to you again. But I’m not ready yet.[/i] [rule] Yula votes for [b]Indiana[/b]
93421897.png
Y U L A
He / Him / She / Her
Interacting with: No one

Yula was a coward. If there was one thing he knew about himself, it was that. She was too cowardly to tell her parents that she could never take their place, too cowardly to ask for help when she so desperately needed it, and too cowardly to face her friend again after letting him down and seeing the pain on his face. Maybe Diadem would hear of the attempted murder, and assume Yula was hiding because of that. Gods, that would be so easy. I will talk to you again, he thought. I want to talk to you again. But I’m not ready yet.

Yula votes for Indiana
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80338689][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/803387/80338689.png[/img][/url] [font=century][color=#eb7997][size=5]MELO [emoji=scroll 2 size=1] He/Him[/size][/color] [font=century][color=#62963f][size=4]Interacting With: Vitello & co. (@SunClassic @swiftystarss @Slairisk @pandakitty1)[/size][/color][/center] ----- [font=century][size=3]The fact that Melo's room was all the way in the back of the place meant that he was naturally oblivious to most of the happenings, and so when he finally decided to venture outside he was naturally rather confused at the congregation of dragons near the entrance of the area. They (well, the Bogsneak in particular) seemed to be gesticulating towards a large rock like it had personally offended their ancestors. Melo's ears pricked up at the words "attempt on my life". Putting two and two together... the rock had almost crushed him, then? Well, the Guardian, the Wildclaw and the Auraboa all seemed to be doing his job for him. Melo stood awkwardly off to the side, unsure what to say, and decided to squint at the rock instead. Judging by the crack running through it and the Bogsneak's complaining, the rock had probably fallen down from atop the cliff. Yikes.
80338689.png
MELO He/Him
Interacting With: Vitello & co. (@SunClassic @swiftystarss @Slairisk @pandakitty1)

The fact that Melo's room was all the way in the back of the place meant that he was naturally oblivious to most of the happenings, and so when he finally decided to venture outside he was naturally rather confused at the congregation of dragons near the entrance of the area. They (well, the Bogsneak in particular) seemed to be gesticulating towards a large rock like it had personally offended their ancestors.

Melo's ears pricked up at the words "attempt on my life". Putting two and two together... the rock had almost crushed him, then?

Well, the Guardian, the Wildclaw and the Auraboa all seemed to be doing his job for him. Melo stood awkwardly off to the side, unsure what to say, and decided to squint at the rock instead. Judging by the crack running through it and the Bogsneak's complaining, the rock had probably fallen down from atop the cliff. Yikes.
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92446432][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/924465/92446432.png[/img][/url] [size=5][color=red][font=courier new] Alison[/color][/size] [color=red][font=courier new]she/her interacting with: Vitello & co. (@SunClassic @swiftystarss @Slairisk @pandakitty1)[open] ------- Alison spelt in one of the mud-brick houses, which did not fit her bulk all that well, but she did sleep deeply. Her dreams where of old life and mushrooms growing deep within the flesh of fools. So deeply that she did wake when the great rock was hit against ground trying to destroy a poor dragon. She shook her head as she awoke and slowly walked around, looking at where the people where. They were not asleep, nor were they mingling about peacefully. She groggily looked around and spotted a group of dragons, including a small red bogsneak and that cat-guy from yesterday, as well as many people she had not seen. Alison walked up to them, not getting too close. Her ears were clogged with infection and bugs, so she could not hear them very well, but she knew it was something bad, from their faces and mouthes. She got closer to the group, and realized they were talking about something fowl. "Someone tried to kill someone! We need to hunt them down and stop them!" She growled, rage causing the blisters on her back to exploded into a highly flammable orange pus. Calming for a second, she then said, "Everyone alright?"
92446432.png

Alison

she/her

interacting with: Vitello & co. (@SunClassic @swiftystarss @Slairisk @pandakitty1)[open]

Alison spelt in one of the mud-brick houses, which did not fit her bulk all that well, but she did sleep deeply. Her dreams where of old life and mushrooms growing deep within the flesh of fools. So deeply that she did wake when the great rock was hit against ground trying to destroy a poor dragon. She shook her head as she awoke and slowly walked around, looking at where the people where. They were not asleep, nor were they mingling about peacefully.

She groggily looked around and spotted a group of dragons, including a small red bogsneak and that cat-guy from yesterday, as well as many people she had not seen. Alison walked up to them, not getting too close. Her ears were clogged with infection and bugs, so she could not hear them very well, but she knew it was something bad, from their faces and mouthes. She got closer to the group, and realized they were talking about something fowl.

"Someone tried to kill someone! We need to hunt them down and stop them!" She growled, rage causing the blisters on her back to exploded into a highly flammable orange pus. Calming for a second, she then said, "Everyone alright?"
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94011942][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/940120/94011942.png[/img][/url] [b]Aeon - He/Him[/b] Interacting with: Vitello & Co.(@SunClassic, @Slairisk, @pandakitty1, @ShinyDecidueye, @Strangeflesh)[/center] ----- [i]It's too early for any of this.[/i] Aeon found himself a bit annoyed at the wildclaw's attitude - just a bit - and held back any remarks he wanted to make in return, though the crest of feathers on his head bristled ever-so-slightly. He merely waved a wing at the items displayed in Vitello's stand. "Merchant stand." He gestured to himself. "Potential customer, if there are stuff I want." (At that, Eien let out a hoot, as though saying [i]"But you've already bought a whole bunch of things at the Colonnades!"[/i] Well. More art supplies couldn't hurt, right? Plus, he wasn't anywhere near being short on funds!) Aeon sighed internally as he caught sight of more dragons approaching their little group. Definitely too early for this much socializing, but he'd make do. "Yeah," he said in response to Keiran, tipping his head towards Vitello. "From what I gathered, at least." He turned to check out some movement behind him, and, catching sight of Melo and Alison, waved a winged talon at them in greeting. The gaoler was right in saying they needed to catch the attempted killer... Something told him they wouldn't just stop at a single attempt.
94011942.png
Aeon - He/Him
Interacting with: Vitello & Co.(@SunClassic, @Slairisk, @pandakitty1, @ShinyDecidueye, @Strangeflesh)

It's too early for any of this. Aeon found himself a bit annoyed at the wildclaw's attitude - just a bit - and held back any remarks he wanted to make in return, though the crest of feathers on his head bristled ever-so-slightly. He merely waved a wing at the items displayed in Vitello's stand. "Merchant stand." He gestured to himself. "Potential customer, if there are stuff I want." (At that, Eien let out a hoot, as though saying "But you've already bought a whole bunch of things at the Colonnades!" Well. More art supplies couldn't hurt, right? Plus, he wasn't anywhere near being short on funds!)

Aeon sighed internally as he caught sight of more dragons approaching their little group. Definitely too early for this much socializing, but he'd make do. "Yeah," he said in response to Keiran, tipping his head towards Vitello. "From what I gathered, at least." He turned to check out some movement behind him, and, catching sight of Melo and Alison, waved a winged talon at them in greeting. The gaoler was right in saying they needed to catch the attempted killer... Something told him they wouldn't just stop at a single attempt.
VDS4Ncm.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91721256][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/917213/91721256.png[/img][/url] [font=book antiqua][size=5] [b][color=#cd327d]X[/color][color=#d93769]a[/color][color=#e63b54]r[/color][color=#f24040]i[/color][/b] [emoji=brown gem size=1] [b][color=#cd327d]s[/color][color=#d33473]h[/color][color=#d93769]e[/color][color=#e0395f]/[/color][color=#e63b54]h[/color][color=#ec3e4a]e[/color][color=#f24040]r[/color][/b][/size] [size=4]interacting with: [b]Magenta[/b] (@WyvernTales), [b]Selkirk (more so his cats)[/b] (@AutumnFall123), addressing everyone in the vicinity[/center] ----- [font=book antiqua][size=4][color=blue]"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"[/color] Xari was no stranger to her beloved pet parrot squawking her awake for little to no reason. It could be because she just had a sudden craving for bread, or that she just found a shiny gem in the ground (and this was Dragonhome, for Arcanist's sake, they were everywhere). At the same time, she was equally accustomed to her friend's calls to know which ones were screeches of panic, something that urgently demanded her attention. This was unfortunately the latter. She sprung awake, nearly colliding into another dragon who had somehow already came into her room (wait, Magenta!?), and two rather riled up large felines who were trying to get her attention similarly to Polly. "Okay, easy now," Xari calms the colorful bird down, before trying to get her bearings. It had been a busy night - she had a few unexpected visitors, including a walking amalgamation of plague that Beanbag had claimed to be his friend. She had no heart to turn a wanderer away, despite her caution regarding other guests' health (she simply redirected the Gaoler-looking dragon to a nearby cavern that could house her). Most of the guests had their name logged and checked, and she'll go through them later again. Everything was under control, right? [color=blue]"THERE HAS BEEN A MURDER! AN ATTEMPTED MURDER!"[/color] Any attempt from Xari to focus on Magenta's rather lovely voice was immediately halted, as horror flashed before her eyes. [i]Murder.[/i] Within the very premises she was supposed to keep safe. Her heart rate started to pick up, her heartbeat now painfully loud to everyone else in the room (which was only the animal companions and a very cute glass dragon, but still). With shallow breaths, Xari got out of her bed and looked at Magenta. "Come with me," she said to Magenta in a serious tone, letting her sense of duty as a guardian take over. Polly leaped onto her shoulder, chirping in a nervous was that signaled something was truly very wrong to the point where her usual quips were absent. "Attention, everyone!" Xari spoke as loudly as she could, flying to perch on top of the cavern entrance. Her wings screamed in protest, but she could care less about her own wellbeing. "Please be on guard, and stay close to the sanctuary at all times. This is an emergency." From her vantage point, she could spot the crime scene, squashing any faint hope that this was all just a cruel joke or a nightmare; a large boulder crashed into the dirt, the clouds of dust that were still fading, and a rather agitated group of dragons near it. In her head, she counted the guests - they were all still here. Good. It was a murder [i]attempt[/i], as Polly had said. No murder actually happened. Her guests were [i]alive[/i]. It was not a good thing, either way, but not having to relive death happening before her eyes was at least a minor win to the Imperial who was fighting her inner demons. "There's been an attempt on a dear guest's life," Xari continued, her voice growing angry. "I will [i]not[/i] stand for this. I deeply apologize for my carelessness that allowed this to happen to begin with, but I will not stand idly by now I've been informed. If you mean harm upon the sanctuary, [b]stay away from us[/b]." She bit back the venom injected into the last few words, trying to collect herself. "Of course, I choose to believe my guests are innocent. Please, all of you, stay close to me, [i]please[/i], for all your safety. We'll find the unwelcome intruder very soon." Xari didn't like how doubt very audibly crept into her tone, or that she was practically begging for things to be alright. No, she was the guardian. She could not betray her duty. She could never let anyone see that she felt just as vulnerable as any of her guests that was endangered. No, she'll do [i]anything[/i], anything to ensure nothing in her past repeats itself. ----- [center][font=book antiqua][size=5]Xari votes for [b]Indiana[/b]
91721256.png

Xari she/her
interacting with: Magenta (@WyvernTales), Selkirk (more so his cats) (@AutumnFall123), addressing everyone in the vicinity

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

Xari was no stranger to her beloved pet parrot squawking her awake for little to no reason. It could be because she just had a sudden craving for bread, or that she just found a shiny gem in the ground (and this was Dragonhome, for Arcanist's sake, they were everywhere). At the same time, she was equally accustomed to her friend's calls to know which ones were screeches of panic, something that urgently demanded her attention.

This was unfortunately the latter.

She sprung awake, nearly colliding into another dragon who had somehow already came into her room (wait, Magenta!?), and two rather riled up large felines who were trying to get her attention similarly to Polly.

"Okay, easy now," Xari calms the colorful bird down, before trying to get her bearings. It had been a busy night - she had a few unexpected visitors, including a walking amalgamation of plague that Beanbag had claimed to be his friend. She had no heart to turn a wanderer away, despite her caution regarding other guests' health (she simply redirected the Gaoler-looking dragon to a nearby cavern that could house her). Most of the guests had their name logged and checked, and she'll go through them later again. Everything was under control, right?

"THERE HAS BEEN A MURDER! AN ATTEMPTED MURDER!"

Any attempt from Xari to focus on Magenta's rather lovely voice was immediately halted, as horror flashed before her eyes. Murder. Within the very premises she was supposed to keep safe. Her heart rate started to pick up, her heartbeat now painfully loud to everyone else in the room (which was only the animal companions and a very cute glass dragon, but still). With shallow breaths, Xari got out of her bed and looked at Magenta.

"Come with me," she said to Magenta in a serious tone, letting her sense of duty as a guardian take over. Polly leaped onto her shoulder, chirping in a nervous was that signaled something was truly very wrong to the point where her usual quips were absent.

"Attention, everyone!" Xari spoke as loudly as she could, flying to perch on top of the cavern entrance. Her wings screamed in protest, but she could care less about her own wellbeing. "Please be on guard, and stay close to the sanctuary at all times. This is an emergency."

From her vantage point, she could spot the crime scene, squashing any faint hope that this was all just a cruel joke or a nightmare; a large boulder crashed into the dirt, the clouds of dust that were still fading, and a rather agitated group of dragons near it. In her head, she counted the guests - they were all still here. Good. It was a murder attempt, as Polly had said. No murder actually happened. Her guests were alive.

It was not a good thing, either way, but not having to relive death happening before her eyes was at least a minor win to the Imperial who was fighting her inner demons.

"There's been an attempt on a dear guest's life," Xari continued, her voice growing angry. "I will not stand for this. I deeply apologize for my carelessness that allowed this to happen to begin with, but I will not stand idly by now I've been informed. If you mean harm upon the sanctuary, stay away from us."

She bit back the venom injected into the last few words, trying to collect herself. "Of course, I choose to believe my guests are innocent. Please, all of you, stay close to me, please, for all your safety. We'll find the unwelcome intruder very soon."

Xari didn't like how doubt very audibly crept into her tone, or that she was practically begging for things to be alright. No, she was the guardian. She could not betray her duty. She could never let anyone see that she felt just as vulnerable as any of her guests that was endangered. No, she'll do anything, anything to ensure nothing in her past repeats itself.

Xari votes for Indiana
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/X75ssk6/Sabre-and-Foo.png[/img] [b]Sabre[/b] / [b]Foo[/b] He/him / She/it [i]Interacting: [u] Jonathan [/u][/i][/center] Sabre leapt off of Xari just as she seemingly jumped into action, landing next to Foo with all the grace and dignity he could muster after an... Undignified way to get off of a dragon. Foo trilled and gave his cheek fur a few comforting licks. Jonathan, startled and left behind, was caught up by Foo and Sabre. Not that he believed them, much. "Attempted murder? Here? Psh, as if! NOTHING goes in n around here. It was probably an accident and everyone is paranoid, as usual. Ha!" He rolled his eyes and curled up on ne bed again, grooming himself to appear in bothered. He truly didn't believe that this was on purpose, but even if so, a giant rock was even scarier to a tinier cat. Foo and Sabre merely shook their heads at he way Jonathan brushed off their news. Sabre decided to stay and guard the rebellious kitten while Foo followed Sabre to the bottom of the ledge, tilting her head up to watch him closely. [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/JBRgjcJ/Selkirk.png[/img][img]https://i.ibb.co/WyBkCv9/Jonathan.png[/img] [b]Selkirk[/b] / [b]Jonathan [/b] He/him / He/Him [i]Interacting: [u] Xari (@Storia) / Sabre and Foo[/u][/i] [/center] Selkirk leapt up, startled by the bird's screeching about murder. Who?! What?! Why? He saw Xari and a shiny glass dragon exit the room. Jonathan also leapt up, and was meowing with Foo and Sabre, but Selkirk didn't have time to talk with them. "W-wait, I'm coming with you! I can help!" He gasped, scrambling to untangle himself from the whispy fingers of sleep and dreams. Selkirk raced after Xari, fumblingly flapping into the air before finding his rhythm and ascending rather quickly to the ledge where she stood. He landed next to her just as she finished her announcements. "Did someone really try to kill someone??" He asked, tone filled with the curiosity, morbid excitement, and slight disbelief of a teenager witnessing something extremely important happening for the first time. "What can I do, what can I do? I want to help, and- and find whoever did it! We can ask around for clues and stuff, and kick the baddie out, like hi-yah!" He brandished the spear he grabbed on his way out and clumsily stabbed the air a few times. It was now that he realized that this was actually a very, very serious situation. He swallowed hard and settled himself into a dignified, solemn posture. "Um. I'll help however I can, Xari, and don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you, and I'll do my best to protect our guests as well. What do you need me to do?" ----- Selkirk votes for [b]Magenta[/b]. -----
Sabre-and-Foo.png
Sabre / Foo
He/him / She/it
Interacting: Jonathan

Sabre leapt off of Xari just as she seemingly jumped into action, landing next to Foo with all the grace and dignity he could muster after an... Undignified way to get off of a dragon. Foo trilled and gave his cheek fur a few comforting licks.

Jonathan, startled and left behind, was caught up by Foo and Sabre. Not that he believed them, much.

"Attempted murder? Here? Psh, as if! NOTHING goes in n around here. It was probably an accident and everyone is paranoid, as usual. Ha!" He rolled his eyes and curled up on ne bed again, grooming himself to appear in bothered. He truly didn't believe that this was on purpose, but even if so, a giant rock was even scarier to a tinier cat.

Foo and Sabre merely shook their heads at he way Jonathan brushed off their news. Sabre decided to stay and guard the rebellious kitten while Foo followed Sabre to the bottom of the ledge, tilting her head up to watch him closely.

Selkirk.pngJonathan.png
Selkirk / Jonathan
He/him / He/Him
Interacting: Xari (@Storia) / Sabre and Foo

Selkirk leapt up, startled by the bird's screeching about murder. Who?! What?! Why? He saw Xari and a shiny glass dragon exit the room. Jonathan also leapt up, and was meowing with Foo and Sabre, but Selkirk didn't have time to talk with them.

"W-wait, I'm coming with you! I can help!" He gasped, scrambling to untangle himself from the whispy fingers of sleep and dreams. Selkirk raced after Xari, fumblingly flapping into the air before finding his rhythm and ascending rather quickly to the ledge where she stood.

He landed next to her just as she finished her announcements. "Did someone really try to kill someone??" He asked, tone filled with the curiosity, morbid excitement, and slight disbelief of a teenager witnessing something extremely important happening for the first time. "What can I do, what can I do? I want to help, and- and find whoever did it! We can ask around for clues and stuff, and kick the baddie out, like hi-yah!" He brandished the spear he grabbed on his way out and clumsily stabbed the air a few times.

It was now that he realized that this was actually a very, very serious situation. He swallowed hard and settled himself into a dignified, solemn posture. "Um. I'll help however I can, Xari, and don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you, and I'll do my best to protect our guests as well. What do you need me to do?"

Selkirk votes for Magenta.
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSale-Right-20240209192751.png
Pitch decided to sleep in all day. No longer at the beck and call of his master, a peaceful sleep was all the Coatl wanted at the moment.
Pitch votes for Magenta
Pitch decided to sleep in all day. No longer at the beck and call of his master, a peaceful sleep was all the Coatl wanted at the moment.
Pitch votes for Magenta
nudX0O8.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Syxp6ZG.png[/img] [b][color=darkred]Camelia she/her Interacting with: Vitello & Co.(@SunClassic, @Swiftystarss, @pandakitty1, @ShinyDecidueye, @Strangeflesh)[/color][/b][/center] Camelia heard the Imperial before she him. When she turned her head towards him, she noticed how awkwardly he stood. Could he be the murderer? Probably not, he seems more perplexed more than anything. He looks smart enough to try to figure out who the murderer is, though Camelia's going to figure it out first. Before she had the time to react to Alison's presence, the growl attacked her ears. Volcano let out a squawk and retreated to inside the bag. "Owww, my ears." Camelia pressed her mask closer to her ears to mitigate the damage done to them. "I was alright before, but I'm certainly not now. You also scared Volcano." The gaoler does have a point that they need to find the killer. Alison was certainly large enough to push a boulder to kill the meat dragon but personality-wise, she didn't seem to be capable of doing such an act. Camelia paid no attention to Aeon as she didn't believe that the auraboa would kill anybody. He just didn't strike her as the type of dragon to murder anybody even if he could. "I think I remember passing by a coatl who was chained to a book," said Camelia. "I think he might've tried to kill this travelling sales-dragon. Probably big enough to push the boulder and I have a feeling that whatever is inside that book isn't good." -------- Camelia votes [b]Pitch[/b]
Syxp6ZG.png
Camelia
she/her
Interacting with: Vitello & Co.(@SunClassic, @Swiftystarss, @pandakitty1, @ShinyDecidueye, @Strangeflesh)
Camelia heard the Imperial before she him. When she turned her head towards him, she noticed how awkwardly he stood. Could he be the murderer? Probably not, he seems more perplexed more than anything. He looks smart enough to try to figure out who the murderer is, though Camelia's going to figure it out first.

Before she had the time to react to Alison's presence, the growl attacked her ears. Volcano let out a squawk and retreated to inside the bag. "Owww, my ears." Camelia pressed her mask closer to her ears to mitigate the damage done to them. "I was alright before, but I'm certainly not now. You also scared Volcano." The gaoler does have a point that they need to find the killer. Alison was certainly large enough to push a boulder to kill the meat dragon but personality-wise, she didn't seem to be capable of doing such an act.

Camelia paid no attention to Aeon as she didn't believe that the auraboa would kill anybody. He just didn't strike her as the type of dragon to murder anybody even if he could. "I think I remember passing by a coatl who was chained to a book," said Camelia. "I think he might've tried to kill this travelling sales-dragon. Probably big enough to push the boulder and I have a feeling that whatever is inside that book isn't good."
Camelia votes Pitch
sfufV0E.pnggxFG9E0.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80338689][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/803387/80338689.png[/img][/url] [font=century][color=#eb7997][size=5]MELO [emoji=scroll 2 size=1] He/Him[/size][/color] [font=century][color=#62963f][size=4]Interacting With: Vitello & co. [/size][/color][/center] ----- [font=century][size=3]The orange Imperial seemed terrifying enough. Melo blinked in her direction and then back at the commotion. Well. Noted. Melo votes for [b]Magenta[/b]
80338689.png
MELO He/Him
Interacting With: Vitello & co.

The orange Imperial seemed terrifying enough. Melo blinked in her direction and then back at the commotion. Well. Noted.

Melo votes for Magenta
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94011942][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/940120/94011942.png[/img][/url] [b]Aeon - He/Him[/b] Interacting with: Vitello & Co., sort of[/center] ----- Aeon tucked his wings closer to him, turning his head in Xari's direction when she spoke. Eien hopped down to huddle in the bend of his long neck, between his largest pair of wings, fluffing out their feathers. They'd finally caught on to how serious the situation was, it seemed. Gently lifting the little owl into his talons, Aeon patted their head. "It'll be fine, we'll be home soon enough." (They shouldn't have stopped - they should have just made that one final push they needed on their journey to get back to the Starfall Isles. He kind of regretted caving to Eien's complaints, now.) [center][b][Aeon votes for Indiana.][/b][/center]
94011942.png
Aeon - He/Him
Interacting with: Vitello & Co., sort of

Aeon tucked his wings closer to him, turning his head in Xari's direction when she spoke. Eien hopped down to huddle in the bend of his long neck, between his largest pair of wings, fluffing out their feathers. They'd finally caught on to how serious the situation was, it seemed. Gently lifting the little owl into his talons, Aeon patted their head. "It'll be fine, we'll be home soon enough." (They shouldn't have stopped - they should have just made that one final push they needed on their journey to get back to the Starfall Isles. He kind of regretted caving to Eien's complaints, now.)
[Aeon votes for Indiana.]
VDS4Ncm.png
1 2 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450