Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 452
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93901089][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/939011/93901089p.png[/img][/url] [color=#8D73E5]BEANBAG[/color] [size=1]any (he/him, it/its, doll/dolls)[/size] [b]Interacting with:[/b] the corpse gang, primarily Xari (@Storia) ----- [i][Beanbag awakens in his cave with a start, quietly gasping.][/i] [color=#8d73e5]"Oh, oh! Has it happened, Hackeysack? The smell of [i]death[/i] hangs thick in the air...!"[/color] [i][Hackeysack trots to the entrance of the cave, peeking outside. After a moment, it gestures with its tail for Beanbag to come bear witness, and Beanbag makes a getaway as fast as he can [size=1](which... isn't very fast, but he's trying his best!)[/size] for wherever it's looking. Seeing its boss dashing so madly, Hackeysack facepalms before following after him at its own top speed [size=1](which isn't too fast either, poor thing)[/size].][/i] [color=#8d73e5]"'Scuse me, 'scuse me!"[/color] [i][Dolls voice chimes in loudly through the air as doll deftly slaloms through the legs of the rest of the crowd.][/i] [color=#8d73e5]"What seems to be the matter here? Has there been what I think there has—"[/color] [i][Dolls eyes fall upon the corpse of the gardener guardian, and dolls voice immediately breaks.][/i] [color=#8d73e5]"[size=1]...been...?[/size] W-well well, I guess that answers [i]that[/i] question."[/color] [i][The spring having been taken out of its step, it walks up to the deceased Summer's head and places a paw on it, grimacing and bowing his head in remorseful reverence.][/i] [color=#8d73e5]"What a sorry, sorry sight... as in, I'm sorry it came to this when it didn't have to. I was brought here to help with ghosts, 'n'... I didn't expect in a million ages the first ghost I'd be helpin' with would be one of our own."[/color] [i][He quickly clears his throat, trying not to let his composure degrade too badly from this. For someone so eager to see if there was a corpse before, he's not taking this well in the slightest.][/i] [color=#8d73e5]"BUT! But! Not to worry, friend-os! I'm an expert in death 'n' its aftereffects! What must be done now is... ensure that our dear friend here—[size=1]what was his name, Spring? I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I never talked to him much so I never caught it[/size]—receives the proper rites, so that his soul may pass peacefully 'n' not be unjustly forced to linger here."[/color] [i][He removes himself from the body and waddles over to Xari, turning his head up and trying to wave her attention down to himself.][/i] [color=#8d73e5]"If I may, if I may make a suggestion? I say we bury him in the garden he loved tendin' to so much, so that he becomes the fertilizer that feeds his plants. Sounds like somethin' he would've wanted! Maybe if we're lucky, he'll come back to us in the form of a really pretty flower!"[/color]
93901089p.png
BEANBAG
any (he/him, it/its, doll/dolls)
Interacting with: the corpse gang, primarily Xari (@Storia)
[Beanbag awakens in his cave with a start, quietly gasping.] "Oh, oh! Has it happened, Hackeysack? The smell of death hangs thick in the air...!"

[Hackeysack trots to the entrance of the cave, peeking outside. After a moment, it gestures with its tail for Beanbag to come bear witness, and Beanbag makes a getaway as fast as he can (which... isn't very fast, but he's trying his best!) for wherever it's looking. Seeing its boss dashing so madly, Hackeysack facepalms before following after him at its own top speed (which isn't too fast either, poor thing).]

"'Scuse me, 'scuse me!" [Dolls voice chimes in loudly through the air as doll deftly slaloms through the legs of the rest of the crowd.] "What seems to be the matter here? Has there been what I think there has—"

[Dolls eyes fall upon the corpse of the gardener guardian, and dolls voice immediately breaks.] "...been...? W-well well, I guess that answers that question." [The spring having been taken out of its step, it walks up to the deceased Summer's head and places a paw on it, grimacing and bowing his head in remorseful reverence.] "What a sorry, sorry sight... as in, I'm sorry it came to this when it didn't have to. I was brought here to help with ghosts, 'n'... I didn't expect in a million ages the first ghost I'd be helpin' with would be one of our own."

[He quickly clears his throat, trying not to let his composure degrade too badly from this. For someone so eager to see if there was a corpse before, he's not taking this well in the slightest.] "BUT! But! Not to worry, friend-os! I'm an expert in death 'n' its aftereffects! What must be done now is... ensure that our dear friend here—what was his name, Spring? I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I never talked to him much so I never caught it—receives the proper rites, so that his soul may pass peacefully 'n' not be unjustly forced to linger here." [He removes himself from the body and waddles over to Xari, turning his head up and trying to wave her attention down to himself.] "If I may, if I may make a suggestion? I say we bury him in the garden he loved tendin' to so much, so that he becomes the fertilizer that feeds his plants. Sounds like somethin' he would've wanted! Maybe if we're lucky, he'll come back to us in the form of a really pretty flower!"
tRNevRC.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCutbug
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgenderfluid (any pronouns + ey/em)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdemiro-ace lesbian
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifautism/ADHD

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRPer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifartist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwannabe writer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +3
tRNevRC.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=93200628][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/932007/93200628.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][font=Georgia][color=#9ACD32] DIADEM [emoji=peacock feather size=1] HE/HIM[/color][/font][/center] [center][font=Georgia][color=#9ACD32]Interacting With: Corpse Gang, primarily Beanbag (@KungFuCutBug)[/color][/font][/center] [rule] The adventurer woke up to screaming. Usually, he’d rule it out as some crazy person and go back to sleep, but with the events of last night fresh in his mind, he rushed out of the cave, startling his familiar Scout out of their slumber and not caring that he haphazardly threw his clothes on, as he flew out of the cave like the wind. Not again, he couldn’t help but echo in his mind, not again not again not again! But again it did happen. He skirted to a stop midair as he joined the crowd of dragons, and got a [i]good[/i] look at the elder dragon’s body on the floor. “What in tarnation..” He mutters softly, awfully subdued as he stared.. He had came just in time to hear the little doll’s advice, though the little twerp freaked him out still, he shook off his anxieties and nodded with a slight shiver. “Little tyke’s right, in its weird, dark mojo-jojo way..” He announces, flapping his wings to gain air and facing away. “..I’m gonna grab a shovel.” Is all he says, before moving towards the tool storage, where Pitch had gotten his pruning tools before. Was the self-assigned task just an excuse to get himself away from the scene? Maybe, well, yeah it was, but he needed it. He needed to digest it, let it marinate, and most importantly of all, figure out a plan. This little excursion and burial would hopefully be enough to do that.
93200628.png
DIADEM HE/HIM
Interacting With: Corpse Gang, primarily Beanbag (@KungFuCutBug)

The adventurer woke up to screaming.

Usually, he’d rule it out as some crazy person and go back to sleep, but with the events of last night fresh in his mind, he rushed out of the cave, startling his familiar Scout out of their slumber and not caring that he haphazardly threw his clothes on, as he flew out of the cave like the wind. Not again, he couldn’t help but echo in his mind, not again not again not again!

But again it did happen.

He skirted to a stop midair as he joined the crowd of dragons, and got a good look at the elder dragon’s body on the floor. “What in tarnation..” He mutters softly, awfully subdued as he stared..

He had came just in time to hear the little doll’s advice, though the little twerp freaked him out still, he shook off his anxieties and nodded with a slight shiver. “Little tyke’s right, in its weird, dark mojo-jojo way..” He announces, flapping his wings to gain air and facing away. “..I’m gonna grab a shovel.” Is all he says, before moving towards the tool storage, where Pitch had gotten his pruning tools before.

Was the self-assigned task just an excuse to get himself away from the scene? Maybe, well, yeah it was, but he needed it. He needed to digest it, let it marinate, and most importantly of all, figure out a plan. This little excursion and burial would hopefully be enough to do that.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93901089][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/939011/93901089p.png[/img][/url] [color=#8D73E5]BEANBAG[/color] [size=1]any (he/him, it/its, doll/dolls)[/size] [b]Interacting with:[/b] Diadem (@AmethystGrove) ----- [i][Beanbag's head perks up upon hearing someone call him a "little tyke", and he turns to Diadem—but doesn't get the chance to say anything before the spiral leaves.][/i] [color=#8d73e5]"Oh—! Well, how kind of him to be so prompt with it. I'll go help him look for a shovel! It was my idea, so I oughta help out a li'l, right? Right?"[/color] [i][With that, doll bounds into a sprint towards the toolshed, waving excitedly at Diadem as doll enters.][/i] [color=#8d73e5]"Hi hi! Thanks for volunteerin' to help give our victim the right 'n' proper burial he deserves. You need help findin' a shovel? I'm gonna help you with the buryin'! Feels right for me to since I suggested it 'n' all!"[/color] [i][It gives Diadem its best, warmest, cutest little grin before scuttling up the side of the tool crate to look for a shovel small enough for it to hold—which, if it's being honest with itself, would probably be more like a spade or trowel, but it's still something. Hackeysack comes in shortly thereafter and looks blankly at Diadem squarely in the eyes for roughly five seconds, before meeting up with Beanbag and searching for a digging utensil of its own.][/i]
93901089p.png
BEANBAG
Interacting with: Diadem (@AmethystGrove)
[Beanbag's head perks up upon hearing someone call him a "little tyke", and he turns to Diadem—but doesn't get the chance to say anything before the spiral leaves.] "Oh—! Well, how kind of him to be so prompt with it. I'll go help him look for a shovel! It was my idea, so I oughta help out a li'l, right? Right?"

[With that, doll bounds into a sprint towards the toolshed, waving excitedly at Diadem as doll enters.] "Hi hi! Thanks for volunteerin' to help give our victim the right 'n' proper burial he deserves. You need help findin' a shovel? I'm gonna help you with the buryin'! Feels right for me to since I suggested it 'n' all!"

[It gives Diadem its best, warmest, cutest little grin before scuttling up the side of the tool crate to look for a shovel small enough for it to hold—which, if it's being honest with itself, would probably be more like a spade or trowel, but it's still something. Hackeysack comes in shortly thereafter and looks blankly at Diadem squarely in the eyes for roughly five seconds, before meeting up with Beanbag and searching for a digging utensil of its own.]
tRNevRC.gif

tRNevRC.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Syxp6ZG.png[/img] [b][color=darkred]Camelia she/her Interacting with: Corpse Crew(But specifically Pitch(@Ozeatetsor), Melo(@Shinydecidueye) and Keiran(@pandakitty1))[/color][/b][/center] Camelia was walking her sunrise troodo. She saw the commotion first before she heard it. Several large dragons gathered in the most wonderful garden she's ever seen. So she walked with Volcano towards the commotion. "What's happening here?" Camelia attempted to push the crowd away to see the center of the commotion. She saw a corpse, realized that the killer had more than one target in mind, and wanted to investigate the corpse. So slowly, Camelia approached the dead guardian. She wasn't used to being around fresh corpses and was afraid of contracting some kind of disease, but curiosity won out. Volcano rushed towards the foot of the guardian and chirped at the snake bites. She, admittedly, had not noticed those wounds beforehand. So Camelia went ahead to take a closer look, accidentally stepping on many of the plants in the garden. The bites were familiar to the ones by banded rattlesnakes she encountered at an archaeological dig site. After investigating the bites, Camelia turned and faced the gray coatl. "You," she said. "Have you seen anything regarding the death of this dragon?" The coatl was probably the killer in her mind so she had to question him first. Then, she turned towards the two largest dragons there(Xari didn't strike her as the type to kill her own guests). One of them was awkwardly standing there and the other was stating the obvious. She first turned to the black guardian. "Why yes, and what a coincidence that I already came to that very same conclusion!" Camelia sneered. To the green imperial, she said the same thing she said to the butler.
Syxp6ZG.png
Camelia
she/her
Interacting with: Corpse Crew(But specifically Pitch(@Ozeatetsor), Melo(@Shinydecidueye) and Keiran(@pandakitty1))
Camelia was walking her sunrise troodo. She saw the commotion first before she heard it. Several large dragons gathered in the most wonderful garden she's ever seen. So she walked with Volcano towards the commotion.

"What's happening here?" Camelia attempted to push the crowd away to see the center of the commotion. She saw a corpse, realized that the killer had more than one target in mind, and wanted to investigate the corpse. So slowly, Camelia approached the dead guardian. She wasn't used to being around fresh corpses and was afraid of contracting some kind of disease, but curiosity won out.

Volcano rushed towards the foot of the guardian and chirped at the snake bites. She, admittedly, had not noticed those wounds beforehand. So Camelia went ahead to take a closer look, accidentally stepping on many of the plants in the garden. The bites were familiar to the ones by banded rattlesnakes she encountered at an archaeological dig site.

After investigating the bites, Camelia turned and faced the gray coatl. "You," she said. "Have you seen anything regarding the death of this dragon?" The coatl was probably the killer in her mind so she had to question him first.

Then, she turned towards the two largest dragons there(Xari didn't strike her as the type to kill her own guests). One of them was awkwardly standing there and the other was stating the obvious. She first turned to the black guardian. "Why yes, and what a coincidence that I already came to that very same conclusion!" Camelia sneered. To the green imperial, she said the same thing she said to the butler.
sfufV0E.pnggxFG9E0.png
@pandakitty1 Kieran @Slairisk Camelia

The black guardians little performance had little effect on Pitch, his snout twitched in a contained mixture of confusion, derision, and annoyance. What did this child's fury amount to? Pitch doubted he was capable of enacting even a fraction of the agony Pitch had been forced to endure for centuries, intimidation simply wasn't a thing mortals were capable of. Before hw could reply to the angry child a wildclaw appeared to question him. The presumptions that he was a murderer was almost exhilarating... To be a cold ruthless killer... To usurp his cruel masters... A tempting thought.

"Unfortunately as I have said already, I did not have the fortune of bearing witness to whomever enacted this little stunt, now-"

Finally rising from the dirt the Coatl brushed himself off, magic tome beside him.

"If you are done with this amateur interrogation, you may either enlist my help, or leave me be and stop treating me like a criminal."

The book hovered in front of the group, awaiting a contract, awaiting new orders.
@pandakitty1 Kieran @Slairisk Camelia

The black guardians little performance had little effect on Pitch, his snout twitched in a contained mixture of confusion, derision, and annoyance. What did this child's fury amount to? Pitch doubted he was capable of enacting even a fraction of the agony Pitch had been forced to endure for centuries, intimidation simply wasn't a thing mortals were capable of. Before hw could reply to the angry child a wildclaw appeared to question him. The presumptions that he was a murderer was almost exhilarating... To be a cold ruthless killer... To usurp his cruel masters... A tempting thought.

"Unfortunately as I have said already, I did not have the fortune of bearing witness to whomever enacted this little stunt, now-"

Finally rising from the dirt the Coatl brushed himself off, magic tome beside him.

"If you are done with this amateur interrogation, you may either enlist my help, or leave me be and stop treating me like a criminal."

The book hovered in front of the group, awaiting a contract, awaiting new orders.
nudX0O8.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92837779][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/928378/92837779.png[/img][/url] [color=FF321B][size=4][b]Keiran[/b][/size][/color] [color=770C00][size=2]He/They[/size][/color] Interacting with: The Corpse Crew, specifically Camelia (@Slairisk) -----[/center] Keiran barely batted an eyelid, trying to stay cool towards the sneering fire-colored dragon. "What a [i]smart cookie you are[/i] then. I'm glad we're on the same page." Right, that came out worse than he intended. He took a deep breath and backtracked in an attempt to keep the peace. "You are correct in searching for the killer though. I'm ashamed I didn't do a proper investigation yesterday." Gosh, Yarrow was so much better at diplomacy. Keiran had once been a brilliant smooth-talker, able to talk his way out of the worst of situations, but now he was quite out of practice. Even in his old world, smooth-talking wouldn't [i]always [/i]stop the humans from chasing him out with snapping hounds and sharp objects simply at the sight of his oversized canines. He just wasn't allowed to exist in those places without some kind of fuss, and when he means those places, he means anywhere and everywhere. He thought he had been a smooth-talker anyway. If you ask Yarrow, you will get a much different answer... Regardless of Keiran's feelings about these memories, they had nothing to do with the investigation at hand, and Keiran needed to focus on the present. Who could have killed this gardener?
92837779.png

Keiran
He/They

Interacting with: The Corpse Crew, specifically Camelia (@Slairisk)

Keiran barely batted an eyelid, trying to stay cool towards the sneering fire-colored dragon. "What a smart cookie you are then. I'm glad we're on the same page."

Right, that came out worse than he intended. He took a deep breath and backtracked in an attempt to keep the peace. "You are correct in searching for the killer though. I'm ashamed I didn't do a proper investigation yesterday." Gosh, Yarrow was so much better at diplomacy.

Keiran had once been a brilliant smooth-talker, able to talk his way out of the worst of situations, but now he was quite out of practice. Even in his old world, smooth-talking wouldn't always stop the humans from chasing him out with snapping hounds and sharp objects simply at the sight of his oversized canines. He just wasn't allowed to exist in those places without some kind of fuss, and when he means those places, he means anywhere and everywhere.

He thought he had been a smooth-talker anyway. If you ask Yarrow, you will get a much different answer...

Regardless of Keiran's feelings about these memories, they had nothing to do with the investigation at hand, and Keiran needed to focus on the present. Who could have killed this gardener?
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92446432][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/924465/92446432.png[/img][/url] [size=5][color=red][font=courier new] Alison[/color][/size] [color=red][font=courier new]she/her interacting with: Corpse crew (mainly Beanbag @KungFuCutBug) ------- It was a horrible thing that an innocent that had been exiled to the great wastes, and she knew that the killer was still out there. She barricaded herself in her house and went back to sleep. When she awoke, she saw yet another big group of dragons gathered in the garden. Her heart sunk(at least she felt that, Alison didn't really have one), there must have been another attempt on someone's life. As she came closer, she realized it was even worse. Someone had died. A guardian, someone she had not seen before. This was sickening, but she tired not The leader of the clan was crying loudly, of course she would be. The sound annoyed Alison, she didn't like it when people let their wet squishy feelings overwhelm them. She didn't understand. Beanbag was there. It was okay. She didn't know what she would do if the one friend she had made here had been killed as well. "We have to catch this monster. There ain't no-one else 'round here, has to be one of us, nothing around here for a long while." She wasn't really talking to anyone. Her breathes were slow and shaky. "Beanbag is right. We should burry it, at least so it don't attract scavengers. After we figure out who this this, course."
92446432.png

Alison

she/her

interacting with: Corpse crew (mainly Beanbag @KungFuCutBug)

It was a horrible thing that an innocent that had been exiled to the great wastes, and she knew that the killer was still out there. She barricaded herself in her house and went back to sleep.

When she awoke, she saw yet another big group of dragons gathered in the garden. Her heart sunk(at least she felt that, Alison didn't really have one), there must have been another attempt on someone's life. As she came closer, she realized it was even worse. Someone had died. A guardian, someone she had not seen before. This was sickening, but she tired not

The leader of the clan was crying loudly, of course she would be. The sound annoyed Alison, she didn't like it when people let their wet squishy feelings overwhelm them. She didn't understand. Beanbag was there. It was okay. She didn't know what she would do if the one friend she had made here had been killed as well.

"We have to catch this monster. There ain't no-one else 'round here, has to be one of us, nothing around here for a long while." She wasn't really talking to anyone. Her breathes were slow and shaky. "Beanbag is right. We should burry it, at least so it don't attract scavengers. After we figure out who this this, course."
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93901089][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/939011/93901089p.png[/img][/url] [color=#8D73E5]BEANBAG[/color] [size=1]any (he/him, it/its, doll/dolls)[/size] [b]Interacting with:[/b] Pitch (@Ozeatetsor), Alison (@Strangeflesh) and the corpse crew ----- [i][After spending Eleven-know-how-long in the toolshed rifling around for spades, Beanbag and Hackeysack [size=1](the latter of whom is mildly disappointed in the lack of a reaction from Diadem; it was too obvious, it supposes)[/size] trod back to the garden shovels in [s]hand[/s] mouth to begin the digging.][/i] [color=#8d73e5]"Awright, awright! Has anyone found a good spot to bury 'im yet? Oh oh, Alison,"[/color] [i][doll adds as an afterthought, relieved at the sight of dolls first friend here but still worried,][/i] [color=#8d73e5]"careful where you're walkin', 'kay? We're tryin' to make ol' Spring here, or whatever his name happened to [i]be[/i], fertilizer for the flowers in his garden! Don't step on the plantsies!"[/color] [i][Doll turns to assess the size of the corpse again. Hm, a guardian, that's going to take a lot of digging from doll and Hackeysack to bury by themselves...but! What's this, over yonder? A rather servile-looking coatl in a three-piece butler suit, with a piece of paper hovering in front of him! Perhaps doll can use him as an assistant? Doll immediately bounds over to Pitch with an eager glint in dolls button eyes, waving dolls arms and hollering to try and get his attention.][/i] [color=#8d73e5]"Heeey! [i]Hiii![/i] I'm lookin' for folks who can help me 'n' my friend-o Hackeysack give our friend his proper funeral rites. Can you help?"[/color] [i][Doll looks up at the contract, tilting dolls head curiously.][/i] [color=#8d73e5]"What's the paper for? Ooh ooh, if I sign it will you help?!"[/color] ----- BEANBAG VOTES FOR [b]PITCH[/b]
93901089p.png
BEANBAG
Interacting with: Pitch (@Ozeatetsor), Alison (@Strangeflesh) and the corpse crew
[After spending Eleven-know-how-long in the toolshed rifling around for spades, Beanbag and Hackeysack (the latter of whom is mildly disappointed in the lack of a reaction from Diadem; it was too obvious, it supposes) trod back to the garden shovels in hand mouth to begin the digging.] "Awright, awright! Has anyone found a good spot to bury 'im yet? Oh oh, Alison," [doll adds as an afterthought, relieved at the sight of dolls first friend here but still worried,] "careful where you're walkin', 'kay? We're tryin' to make ol' Spring here, or whatever his name happened to be, fertilizer for the flowers in his garden! Don't step on the plantsies!"

[Doll turns to assess the size of the corpse again. Hm, a guardian, that's going to take a lot of digging from doll and Hackeysack to bury by themselves...but! What's this, over yonder? A rather servile-looking coatl in a three-piece butler suit, with a piece of paper hovering in front of him! Perhaps doll can use him as an assistant? Doll immediately bounds over to Pitch with an eager glint in dolls button eyes, waving dolls arms and hollering to try and get his attention.]

"Heeey! Hiii! I'm lookin' for folks who can help me 'n' my friend-o Hackeysack give our friend his proper funeral rites. Can you help?" [Doll looks up at the contract, tilting dolls head curiously.] "What's the paper for? Ooh ooh, if I sign it will you help?!"
BEANBAG VOTES FOR PITCH
tRNevRC.gif

tRNevRC.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=93200628][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/932007/93200628.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][font=Georgia][color=#9ACD32] DIADEM [emoji=peacock feather size=1] HE/HIM[/color][/font][/center] [center][font=Georgia][color=#9ACD32]Interacting With: Corpse Crew (@KungFuCutbug, @Storia)[/color][/font][/center] [rule] Diadem looked towards the small plush, a smile crawling on his face despite everything as he lets out a small, amused huff. “Only right to help out, yeah, gotta honor the dead somehow.” He laments simply, managing to huff and grab a large shovel out of the tool crate. It was close to his length, and he needed to curl his tail around it to hold it stable, but he was able to lift it anyways. “Hm.. here.” He hums, managing to spot two small spades, holding them out towards the two. “Should be good enough, I’m sure ya can dig up a heck of a lot with those.” He reassures unwarranted, before moving back towards the scene of the crime. He manages to float back trust in time to see more individuals gather, a large black dragon and the archeologist he recognized from two days ago talking to eachother, from their faces quite snidely, and the, weird, flesh Gaolor chiming in after. He couldn’t help but roll his eyes, finding this arguing ridiculous. Fortunately he watches as Beanbag takes leadership and calls for everyone’s attention, so, hopefully that takes care of that. His attention turns towards Xari, his expression and voice lowering to something far more gentle. “Now, miss, I won’t take up no more of your time, we just need to know where to dig, if I may ask..” He murmurs gently, heeding to the absolute wrecked state the poor Imperial seems to be in. He winces internally, he hopes he isn’t pushing too hard.
93200628.png
DIADEM HE/HIM
Interacting With: Corpse Crew (@KungFuCutbug, @Storia)

Diadem looked towards the small plush, a smile crawling on his face despite everything as he lets out a small, amused huff. “Only right to help out, yeah, gotta honor the dead somehow.” He laments simply, managing to huff and grab a large shovel out of the tool crate. It was close to his length, and he needed to curl his tail around it to hold it stable, but he was able to lift it anyways.

“Hm.. here.” He hums, managing to spot two small spades, holding them out towards the two. “Should be good enough, I’m sure ya can dig up a heck of a lot with those.” He reassures unwarranted, before moving back towards the scene of the crime.

He manages to float back trust in time to see more individuals gather, a large black dragon and the archeologist he recognized from two days ago talking to eachother, from their faces quite snidely, and the, weird, flesh Gaolor chiming in after. He couldn’t help but roll his eyes, finding this arguing ridiculous. Fortunately he watches as Beanbag takes leadership and calls for everyone’s attention, so, hopefully that takes care of that.

His attention turns towards Xari, his expression and voice lowering to something far more gentle. “Now, miss, I won’t take up no more of your time, we just need to know where to dig, if I may ask..” He murmurs gently, heeding to the absolute wrecked state the poor Imperial seems to be in. He winces internally, he hopes he isn’t pushing too hard.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91721256][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/917213/91721256.png[/img][/url] [font=book antiqua][size=5] [b][color=#cd327d]X[/color][color=#d93769]a[/color][color=#e63b54]r[/color][color=#f24040]i[/color][/b] [emoji=brown gem size=1] [b][color=#cd327d]s[/color][color=#d33473]h[/color][color=#d93769]e[/color][color=#e0395f]/[/color][color=#e63b54]h[/color][color=#ec3e4a]e[/color][color=#f24040]r[/color][/b][/size] [size=4]interacting with: [b]Pitch[/b] (@Ozeatetsor), [b]Magenta[/b] (@WyvernTales), [b]Selkirk[/b] (@AutumnFall123), [b]Beanbag[/b] (@KungFuCutBug), [b]Keiran[/b] (@pandakitty1), [b]Camellia[/b] (@Slairisk), everyone else in the vicinity[/center] ----- [font=book antiqua][size=4][color=blue]"Not alone."[/color] She didn't know how long she had been crying, but a sudden, familiar warmth was suddenly flooding into her veins, her scales that were once cold with dread and emotional pain being soothed with a sense of comfort. Xari turned around and wasn't all too surprised to see Magenta and Selkirk next to her, both having their own brand of trying to calm her down. The Imperial feels anger flaring through every fiber of her being once more. Whoever did this was beyond twisted. Selkirk was just a kid - he looked even more shaken than he was, with the sickened expression he now wore. And Magenta - along with the rest of the guests, shouldn't have to deal with this. They only wanted a safe place to stay - just like Xari once did. Someone was ruining the corner of paradise she wanted to create for them, and she cannot stand for that. "Thank you," she replies shakily, giving both of her now trusted confidantes a hug back. Polly had a point - she wasn't alone. That was what the previous group had done, their foundations for this sanctuary was made by a team effort. Relying on others didn't make anyone weak. With a deep breath, she steeled her nerves and faced the crowd that had now gathered in the garden (it appeared that Polly had done her job way too well). "Everyone, this is a serious matter," she tried to raise her voice, with the leftover traces of tears still on her face. It didn't matter how she looked now - her only concern was to guarantee their safety. "It appears that our suspicions were correct. There is a traitor among us - a traitor that we need to find right now. I know this is my fault," Xari's sentence wavered slightly at that. "But we will fix this. And yes, I meant [i]we[/i] can fix this. I'm sorry to have to asked all of my esteemed guests to lend me a claw in this situation, but it's the only way we can catch a killer, by watching each other's backs." She turned to Beanbag and gave doll a nod. "However, Beanbag is right. We'll pay our late friend his due respects - and avenge him." She noticed that a Spiral had been gathering some tools, presumably to help with the burial. At the same time, she also noticed some petty squabbles starting between a few guests in the corner, and she furrowed her brow in annoyance - Xari wasn't one to typically show her displeasure, but in her vulnerable state, she couldn't do anything but get her point across. "I'm sorry to have to interrupt you, but we cannot afford to fight during this time." She eyed the Wildclaw and Guardian before her, silently contemplating at the back of her mind if they could be responsible. They were most certainly capable, just like the Coatl that was also involved in their argument, but she wasn't about to kick them out without proof - she wasn't making the same mistake again. [color=blue]"Avenge our friend!"[/color] Xari nodded at her macaw, who perched on her shoulder once more. She cracked a small smile - when all else failed, she could always count on Polly to be loyal. She wouldn't reveal it, but she trusted Selkirk and Magenta still, the former for their bond together managing this little place and the latter for reasons she didn't want to admit yet. As she sank her large paws into the dirt, loosening the soil with her strength in preparation of the burial, she shot a glance at Selkirk, her expression softening. "You've done a great job. Please take a break if you have to." The last thing she wanted, bar another one of her guests dying, was letting the poor, young Mirror get traumatized even further. She didn't want him to go through what she was forced to, long ago. Xari ran over the list of suspects in her head as she helped dig out a hole for Summer's body, hoping to reach a conclusion soon.
91721256.png

Xari she/her
interacting with: Pitch (@Ozeatetsor), Magenta (@WyvernTales), Selkirk (@AutumnFall123), Beanbag (@KungFuCutBug), Keiran (@pandakitty1), Camellia (@Slairisk), everyone else in the vicinity

"Not alone."

She didn't know how long she had been crying, but a sudden, familiar warmth was suddenly flooding into her veins, her scales that were once cold with dread and emotional pain being soothed with a sense of comfort. Xari turned around and wasn't all too surprised to see Magenta and Selkirk next to her, both having their own brand of trying to calm her down.

The Imperial feels anger flaring through every fiber of her being once more. Whoever did this was beyond twisted. Selkirk was just a kid - he looked even more shaken than he was, with the sickened expression he now wore. And Magenta - along with the rest of the guests, shouldn't have to deal with this. They only wanted a safe place to stay - just like Xari once did. Someone was ruining the corner of paradise she wanted to create for them, and she cannot stand for that.

"Thank you," she replies shakily, giving both of her now trusted confidantes a hug back. Polly had a point - she wasn't alone. That was what the previous group had done, their foundations for this sanctuary was made by a team effort. Relying on others didn't make anyone weak. With a deep breath, she steeled her nerves and faced the crowd that had now gathered in the garden (it appeared that Polly had done her job way too well).

"Everyone, this is a serious matter," she tried to raise her voice, with the leftover traces of tears still on her face. It didn't matter how she looked now - her only concern was to guarantee their safety. "It appears that our suspicions were correct. There is a traitor among us - a traitor that we need to find right now. I know this is my fault," Xari's sentence wavered slightly at that. "But we will fix this. And yes, I meant we can fix this. I'm sorry to have to asked all of my esteemed guests to lend me a claw in this situation, but it's the only way we can catch a killer, by watching each other's backs."

She turned to Beanbag and gave doll a nod. "However, Beanbag is right. We'll pay our late friend his due respects - and avenge him." She noticed that a Spiral had been gathering some tools, presumably to help with the burial. At the same time, she also noticed some petty squabbles starting between a few guests in the corner, and she furrowed her brow in annoyance - Xari wasn't one to typically show her displeasure, but in her vulnerable state, she couldn't do anything but get her point across.

"I'm sorry to have to interrupt you, but we cannot afford to fight during this time." She eyed the Wildclaw and Guardian before her, silently contemplating at the back of her mind if they could be responsible. They were most certainly capable, just like the Coatl that was also involved in their argument, but she wasn't about to kick them out without proof - she wasn't making the same mistake again.

"Avenge our friend!"

Xari nodded at her macaw, who perched on her shoulder once more. She cracked a small smile - when all else failed, she could always count on Polly to be loyal. She wouldn't reveal it, but she trusted Selkirk and Magenta still, the former for their bond together managing this little place and the latter for reasons she didn't want to admit yet.

As she sank her large paws into the dirt, loosening the soil with her strength in preparation of the burial, she shot a glance at Selkirk, her expression softening. "You've done a great job. Please take a break if you have to." The last thing she wanted, bar another one of her guests dying, was letting the poor, young Mirror get traumatized even further. She didn't want him to go through what she was forced to, long ago.

Xari ran over the list of suspects in her head as she helped dig out a hole for Summer's body, hoping to reach a conclusion soon.
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
1 2 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 452