Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cha's Skins | NEW: Spiral F TC Reject
1 2 3 4 5
CHA'S SKIN SHOP

[insert banner in the future idk]
Hello. I figured I should have a centralized space for advertizing my skins, since I've made a few now. I don't know how active I'll be, but hey, I like giving my blorbos matching UMAs. And I make those myself sometimes. So here we are!

Please ping me to get my attention! I am subscribed, but get easily distracted.

Interested in more of my work? Join the pinglist!

General rules:
  • Prices of skins and accents will vary depending on the time I put into them, but generally accents are 550-750g and skins are 900-1200g.
  • Inhouse pinglist are used for signups. Joining a pinglist = signing up to the skin.
  • Payment is upfront. No payment, no skin slot.
  • You can either send payment by PM or CR. When the skin is printed, I will send a 1t PA.
    • Do note, however, that if your PA runs out, I will put the UMA on the AH.
    • Refusing to pay will get you blocked.
  • Skins and accents will be cheaper on the thread than on the AH. If you preorder a skin or accent, it will generally cost 50 to 150 gems less than on the AH. However, if they are in stock, you may ping me here for the thread price.
  • Skins will be printed when 8 slots fill up, or at 4 if it becomes clear there is no more interest. Unless I designed it for my own dragon, in which case it will be printed after a week.
  • Payment only in gems.
  • To reprint a shelved skin, please send me a blueprint+550g.
  • I am fine with resales for the most part, but please don't buy skins for the sole purpose of reselling. I can't stop you, but if I see you reselling a limited print for thousands of gems within a month of buying it, I will block you.
  • For costum recolors and edits to adjust for linebreaking tertiaries, see HERE.

CURRENTLY WORKING ON:
~nothing~
CHA'S SKIN SHOP

[insert banner in the future idk]
Hello. I figured I should have a centralized space for advertizing my skins, since I've made a few now. I don't know how active I'll be, but hey, I like giving my blorbos matching UMAs. And I make those myself sometimes. So here we are!

Please ping me to get my attention! I am subscribed, but get easily distracted.

Interested in more of my work? Join the pinglist!

General rules:
  • Prices of skins and accents will vary depending on the time I put into them, but generally accents are 550-750g and skins are 900-1200g.
  • Inhouse pinglist are used for signups. Joining a pinglist = signing up to the skin.
  • Payment is upfront. No payment, no skin slot.
  • You can either send payment by PM or CR. When the skin is printed, I will send a 1t PA.
    • Do note, however, that if your PA runs out, I will put the UMA on the AH.
    • Refusing to pay will get you blocked.
  • Skins and accents will be cheaper on the thread than on the AH. If you preorder a skin or accent, it will generally cost 50 to 150 gems less than on the AH. However, if they are in stock, you may ping me here for the thread price.
  • Skins will be printed when 8 slots fill up, or at 4 if it becomes clear there is no more interest. Unless I designed it for my own dragon, in which case it will be printed after a week.
  • Payment only in gems.
  • To reprint a shelved skin, please send me a blueprint+550g.
  • I am fine with resales for the most part, but please don't buy skins for the sole purpose of reselling. I can't stop you, but if I see you reselling a limited print for thousands of gems within a month of buying it, I will block you.
  • For costum recolors and edits to adjust for linebreaking tertiaries, see HERE.

CURRENTLY WORKING ON:
~nothing~
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
CURRENTLY UP FOR PREORDERS
To sign up for a skin, simply join the pinglist below the skin you want! If there is no pinglist visible, that means the skin is currently in the queue waiting for approval. It will be put in the reprint spreadsheet once approved! If you can't wait until then, though, give me a ping and I'll note you down as interested.

none
CURRENTLY UP FOR PREORDERS
To sign up for a skin, simply join the pinglist below the skin you want! If there is no pinglist visible, that means the skin is currently in the queue waiting for approval. It will be put in the reprint spreadsheet once approved! If you can't wait until then, though, give me a ping and I'll note you down as interested.

none
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
[center][Size=6]PAST SKINS[/size][/center] Note: shelved skins can be reprinted at blueprint+550g, or when the reprint pinglist gets a full run. [b]SHELVED[/b] [Item=Accent: ghoulish grin wildclaw m][item=accent: ghoulish grin guardian f][item=accent: ONE MORE GOD REJECTED][item=accent: masquerade][item=accent: starfall Masquerade][item=skin: winter protection] [b]RETIRED[/b] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/52419][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/52419.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][item=skin: calico to heaven] 2 copies on AH[nextcol]
PAST SKINS
Note: shelved skins can be reprinted at blueprint+550g, or when the reprint pinglist gets a full run.
SHELVED
Accent: Ghoulish Grin Wildclaw M Accent: Ghoulish Grin Guardian F Accent: ONE MORE GOD REJECTED Accent: Masquerade Accent: Starfall Masquerade Skin: Winter Protection

RETIRED
52419.png Skin: Calico to Heaven
2 copies on AH
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
COSTUMS

As far as costums go, I am willing to do costum recolors and costum edits to adjust for ancient terts. Maybe in the future I might do full costums, but right now, not so.

I reserve the right to reject any costum request.

COSTUM RECOLORS:
  • Starting Price: Blueprint + 600g. Price may go up as it gets more complicated (ie: rainbow edits, multiple colors for things that are the same color in the OG skin, etc)
  • Only for skins I still have the files for. It's unfortunate, but for my older skins I lost the files/only have the 350x350 png for.
  • Indicate if you are okay with me selling the costum recolor. If you do not give me any indication that you don't want me selling more copies, I will assume it is OK by default.

LINEBREAKING TERT CUSTOMS:
  • Starting Price: Blueprint + 500g. Prices may go up as it gets more complicated.
  • Open for all skins.
  • I reserve the right to sell more copies of any linebreaking tertiary edits. These will not be private under any circumstances. You need only supply a blueprint for your own copy, however.

For a combination of both costum options (ie, a recolor ALONGSIDE a linebreaking tert edit), prices will start at blueprint+1000g
COSTUMS

As far as costums go, I am willing to do costum recolors and costum edits to adjust for ancient terts. Maybe in the future I might do full costums, but right now, not so.

I reserve the right to reject any costum request.

COSTUM RECOLORS:
  • Starting Price: Blueprint + 600g. Price may go up as it gets more complicated (ie: rainbow edits, multiple colors for things that are the same color in the OG skin, etc)
  • Only for skins I still have the files for. It's unfortunate, but for my older skins I lost the files/only have the 350x350 png for.
  • Indicate if you are okay with me selling the costum recolor. If you do not give me any indication that you don't want me selling more copies, I will assume it is OK by default.

LINEBREAKING TERT CUSTOMS:
  • Starting Price: Blueprint + 500g. Prices may go up as it gets more complicated.
  • Open for all skins.
  • I reserve the right to sell more copies of any linebreaking tertiary edits. These will not be private under any circumstances. You need only supply a blueprint for your own copy, however.

For a combination of both costum options (ie, a recolor ALONGSIDE a linebreaking tert edit), prices will start at blueprint+1000g
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
Hello! You are being pinged for my Warrior Aura F run! Sign up with the spreadsheet or ping me if you'd prefer that! You may send payment immediately, in which case I'll mark you as [PAID], or you can wait until I send out pings. Either works. [columns][img]https://i.ibb.co/thbZSsD/I-HAVE-YOUR-BACK-TO-THE-WALL-PREV.png[/img][Nextcol]Accent: [b]I HAVE YOUR BACK TO THE WALL[/b] 650g [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/580191a7]reSKIN Preview[/url] Sign up [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lyrDwrqVWKWpzffI0pOmqegH0fI7RrjY0KRPL9ULNDI/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url] (or ping me if you're having trouble) [/columns] [columns][img]https://i.ibb.co/chcLNvJ/STRIKE-WITHOUT-GRACE-PREV.png[/img][nextcol]Accent: [b]STRIKE WITHOUT GRACE[/b] 650g [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/c5f72c91]reSKIN preview[/url] Sign up [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lyrDwrqVWKWpzffI0pOmqegH0fI7RrjY0KRPL9ULNDI/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url] (or ping me if you're having trouble) [/columns] [columns][img]https://i.ibb.co/B2N6ZyH/FIERCE-PRIDE-PREV.png[/img][nextcol]Accent: [b]FIERCE PRIDE[/b] 700g [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/ba729ec4]reSKIN preview[/url] Sign up [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lyrDwrqVWKWpzffI0pOmqegH0fI7RrjY0KRPL9ULNDI/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url] (or ping me if you're having trouble) [/columns] [Columns][img]https://i.ibb.co/wRQ9py4/ONE-MORE-GOD-REJECTED-PREV.png[/img][nextcol]Accent: [b]ONE MORE GOD REJECTED[/b] [Porcupine friendly] 650g [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/794f86ab]reSKIN preview[/url] Sign up [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lyrDwrqVWKWpzffI0pOmqegH0fI7RrjY0KRPL9ULNDI/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url] (or ping me if you're having trouble) [/columns] Like my work? Sign up to my pinglist! [pinglist=13876] @pinglist-13876 [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3286613]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Auraboa F, Accent, apparel, armor, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, pride, scars[/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@IAmStillATestAccount @jbapple @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @anrei @Iniga @wildewinged @Soupy @reliquiaen @ofendlessstars @Roam @Redsparrow @hayum @Uniformshark @Oriel @Reven @Faileas @Jazz @annadandelion @Velsim @Ichamo @Argonaut @ThirtyOne @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @Darlnim @Raire @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Stasha @Pained @sorai @Finne @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @Godspeed @Maila @veevi @IndigoCat @Lynchly @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @anhbon921 @Runi @Arrakis @BlackMistress @Maye @MollyMerula @qew23 @Cuddleh @Lonin @Cryptic @Raydioactive @Gem4567 @HighFives @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @vely @Veevi @Niklia @Twiggies @Sharkbutt @selenomancy @Zerobotic @Prelude @azhdrake @greyyourwarden @synnful @chocomonster @cutinstincts @hawwah @artillerychick @kumoko @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Prey @snowpea @jd1620 @Apothecaria @MechWyrms @Featherly @grr @Wrath @Peisinoe @Pseudoscience @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @cywscross @Veracity @Moonlace @Irrwahn @Necrovatai @Fukii @Nardaviel @Rangiku @PeonydKingpin @yomnea33 @Duskflame @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @Ashirene @Sagittarium @astroprojection @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @ThatOneGirl @brdey @pretend @londoner @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Sirenia @BlazeWolf @Icefire55 @Steamplonk @loststarship @Apotheca @Tuatara @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Starrlight @Xarina @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @redfloon @Lauros @MadaMada @ffgrape @Ivypooll @Valeguard @Comic1Sans @uniquelykenn @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @perifinite @oly @TalaTari @DocMulligan @Acacia @limeypie @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @Accelerator @Goolix @Shadowangel @strfox @misericordieuse @Croissants @bioglitch @Aldru @00Riku00 @EndlessDragon @nonaline @Iridaceae @micchikureshima @Alive @Oodie @Snowkitsu @Jenkow @gemino @Mudguts @Fervanus @TxTiger @luckless @zeguk @Tangaroa @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @Dangeroux @elfmoss @Rutile @Shadowlugia711 @SparkleOfGold @Goldenstorm @roiben @lynxedlight @Felisaries @bitmap @caedis @Raptora @koujakward @Peyp @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @Fereyik @Bionic @Lunox @Artichoke @deep @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @MuffinCloud @GryphonSong @Alliance @batcrooks @HermaMora @Mickie @Karanja @Convexity @rosevoids @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @skin @Dragonfire27 @Mupfel @Sinai @SquidneyTsu @TheMeatloafQueen @Ender080 @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Guest @cosmicConundrum @Addmon @Jabberwocky09 @Darkrait @angsthound @firtarian @STRHKR @AqunAthlok @NorthernLiights @terato @pyr0 @Humboldt @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @TwilightStars @beanutbutter @necromancing @heartcrusher1 @JWayland @literallyacat @Amenen @Bhaskara @WickedJayla @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Rafaru @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @BAUBLE @ghxy @alatefeline @Bumblesweet @sensiblesoap @Starstalker @andersbegabt @tytonidae @Loyalties @ninjanuary @DragonDraws @celastrea @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @Velifer @Eiyora @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @Venture @briar @Ky0n @keyy @Rirukagi @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @NightmareJudge @schnauze @Kryptica @Cyrya @VioletChachki @techmess @Bluwingskitty @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @WhisperSpirit @Vialheart @macrobiiology @starskynadder @Hardycat @Cryfie @deerfawn @Fukase @snberry @ThatOneSandWing @ribbonz @MildChameleon @solariaa @SoullessWendigo @WarriorSong @PikaChan412 @ShadowPiper @Li3los @Macchi @Osmodeus @Drakkainen @Pandonkey @Harana @Psi @TAOGTMI @Drachenhort @shot @LavenderAmethyst @Twye @LLev @viktowl @StarliteInfinite @Naahva @RinyshkaS @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @Eidos @Voidshadow @VoidedMortal @LeviathanDemon @Fawniti @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @manylimbs @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @inn @Spark @RoyalLudroth @choimango @leeedea @ChaosSama @Nakitra @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Ophionyx @Lunadiviner @cobwebs @Mintso @Realms @bedfordblack @concept @SuspiciousOrange @EmotionalTree @sicksip @Drastalblight @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @sotku @sylveondreams @Kaldwin @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @gracegraceplant @klee @girlgirlDragon @Hakary @Kerneleq @Ikora @apricotstarship @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Zoruna @Kipuka @Acheri @Overcoat @FeatherFace @Irmingard @Banhi @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @Sunline @techne @Munancho @Juleatic @Riptidee @pilotbites @lotusen @Allychan @GoldStar @GalacticWicke @Banguela @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @CorvidKnight @Krosulhah @Sadiegreen @Oxy @Maeva @Dracowolf @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @squishypeachy @big @silverwintersnow @mikaeia @Crim @moosesushi @Cerion @Vulpen @lemecrazy @Lichtdrache @Icystorm @SilverQuark @Juni @ToxieToxie @Endyr @faraway @Koneko @Trachynhawb @Aava @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @mangoeclipse @fitz @FlareSolaire @DeltaNegative @sunnyVista @TornadoTorrie @Rayzor @GoneWithTheSin @Arka @Danizaurs @Maikatze @Suspended @Heliolisk @TehuMertt @desiher @Madhouse @Norion @Njerro @Alamire @moyaofthemist @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @Visceryl @lightly @Dussty @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @Aeriel @IromotNemem @Nemalu @Verosa @xjsx @putrefaction @Joywing @EternalBlaze @BurntCookies @ElfCommander @Vanq @Lurkingbullfox @Rookery @LynterriaHatake @pinkkittens @Saerino @Doxiunoia @ProbablyNotYou @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @theftNshrubbery @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @TenderVulture @Katigura @HPPJWoF @cvthedral @FluffleDuffel @kdozu @minervamaga @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @chetungwan @TamneSenke @sophycat @LittleRain @Pecha @Spooky @Skeletiano @ashenraven @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @Winterelle @VeryMuchATest @batnap @suffragette @astereia @serpents @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @ladymoon2886 @CandyKacktus @notamused @Gaston @XSoldierAntX @Jaypaw @Nirwana @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @Aushi @JotaroCujoh @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @Iralla @Northland @AcretoSorien @tambadabam @Luunai @Saeldryn @Kisk @RuinousOmen @xxxx @mrgbmommy @Kimmeh @Solinary @FrostNiskare @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @ForsakenAngel @User9125 @tinkabelle @Natron @Denyzia @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @timeland @sallow @silveremouse @CPFG44 @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @Voronok @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @mistystep @Averat @KishHuzrin @kuta @Blubell @PepperClove @CrowleyGhost @eternatus @Byggden @Pumpcat @cloudfilledskies @Lunyra @caution @KittyAoba @Skelisteri @Avifors @SilverBelle @Andraya @hannibals @fleurderat @shozurei @hobihobi @MinnowFox @PoisonedTea @Rainbowlight @Vyrelord @Amayai @caathedral @DiamondNoodles @robinchan33 @ViewtifulJen @strawyerberry @Yilara @BunnySox @eldrvtch @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @FoxyPlant @Riddance @Somaville @Tinble @Druzy @NamelessNekomata @torch @AloVra @KariThorne @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @JamSandwich @sabel @sheppo @Grox @zeeboot @TypeFull @GreenAtlas @Lethia @kitten1774 @haxure @bullfrog @QuirkyTea @Farron @smolelf @Alfamangle @brevityis @Nuthatch @ezlu @plaguesdevil @ScaleyRedSi @Snoringhyena @Hydrixz404 @OblivionStriker @smilefires @TheFortissima @Kael1030 @137 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @Lokey @Raskies @Saerel @StannyWolfie @Catgirl742 @DawnBreak77 @Crimsonpizza @sekainouta @sickreaps @Butcherbaby @Wizardry @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @asterope @seaofspace @IcyGlaceon471 @kingratb @Urza @Cirrostratus @SolarSam @RealityMask @Xenokiin @SpecialDragon12 @yik @World @JulyAphelion @CrabRave @Phay @Pufferheart @Wintaclu @ladywindgrace @CandyPrincess @Ambulocetus @Miridiana @swinlock @Golurk @tombstones @Impavid @kyaniite @Hawkfeather @LavaKitto @softsylveon @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @Xaraxal @Closetcreep @KiteM @thegracefuldeer @r0t @Kazure @crogge @Nukleer @Mozzy @Astraya @Blushunt @Primrosefortune @FuzzyMelon @Aphantasia @a030095275 @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @SnowFrost620 @InkyBrush @valerakki @Fenixinka @redleader @ShallowAbyss @Swageus @mithrail @FreyaShadow @dragonpals @kschaef @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @Trinkets @craftbaobao2 @arsenicxx @Airaly @oof @SolitarySphynx @Rengoku @PurpleHusky @TruthseekerSky6 @Zerohour @Legacywolf @Miasmas @Panicat @Dewberry @silversouledcat @Sushimonsterr @archons @Spacemanspiff @JustUneven @Euthymia @queenhelixxia @Tomoko10 @ulvesang @Mishra @Elidibus @Epiphora @Viscount @Pecularity @frogletfern @Kiryo @sassibirb @liturgies @plaguenurse @Reksy @Shizuku @mintychip @Karitoriki @alleyes007 @Pipirii @muto @dolohova @StarSpeckledInk @ttaikapapu @Sanzuwu @ReeBear @Vesperupus @miuaki @Vivarium @Parad0xxy @SurfnTurf @Mysthia @WindChimes @Lightwarden @ShallWeDance @Reithya @RetroCatalyst @Shyia @Industry @OriginGiratina @Risse @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @ROTTED @Searen @HellsGate @Dianounais @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @Orphism @marchpanes @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @thefluffypuppy @Glum @frosmoth @ProHomo57 @aghast @Lemonsinasoup @Lupen @Hakkar @ProbablySkeletor @Grune @thefrogg @maybels @kyruiz @InTheDarke @beastsniperemmy8 @ikunoche @Horrifying @Eryel @SanctumAngelus @Glitterbottom @SatansAppendix @Saffirre @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Beruga @leukristic @Yashura @Yelloweye @Suntouched @theobear @seamists @Fruitling @Morifinde @uwuloo @meandering @atalaeai @Badendmusical @morrigne @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @TheDEV1L @Flamed @sprixyn @HoIIow @Kassinu @0hzarks @Susurrar @NimStratus @Vertigris @AquaEmperor @jinu @Paleozoic @Gavix @AstralEventide @VermilionVasili @Gulo @NaoNao @Azureus @Sterlingstars @BellumInvictus @prefiringfort @antmimic @GreatValueCereal @Csejte @ScrampledEgg @Biohazards @Nihilus @Valmue @Mortca @whour @nonbearnary @Xuanxuan @Businessman @sowilo @nebulaxie @Moirne @Jaguarthecat @paladinpass @periwinkleclouds @evilpassing @Snekboop @Pestilential @swordblush @BWAPPI @faunprince @satanism @mungmungbean @Ducknuckle @Scripps @Chickles13 @Werepunk @AlchemistG @Interest @slaytheist @Pripyat @RahgolDok @insight89x @planetbefall @HarleyChaos @lappland @calamityProphet @NowViewing @HurricaneWinds @Texere @elysifish @Iminox @CrownOfStars @inthedusk @vortexbreakdown @cotardsolution @Wrio @SarynTheHuntress @Novrre @SuzyChi @BurittoKimasan @MosanSun @serpentofmoe @eggstve @Enkue @teetotaled @Airazon @Zosimos @NotHereToPerch @Syrnaxi @Greili @Doodlepede @ancestral @SPinosaurid @endies @Syceris @Drake7 @opalineteardrops @Lafite @Innive @soaringmoon @Helixstorm @Dragoneko @nekopallet @harmonywish @Sheanor @Benuyka @Britty @Hyenalope @Jinxls @AirplaneMode @Bleed @DrakoTheDragon @wonderswan @ceravanne @Twylla @Phlegethos @Amoeba @Nimrook @Curoi @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Person @Feynren @Accal1a @ShiftingFoxx @kespecial @Arsenet5 @pawsmos @draconispletora @Verdice @CrystallizedMoon @cartel @Tobin @Winter0sun @samatoki @Pouchipouchi @MoonChyld @Kardi @KCDragons @StaticSeraph @Verdes @airport @lantadyme @Mutts @ElectricBorelis @AsylumBat @Mnkn10 @9th @NightmareGiraffe @Zhombi @komi @Falgardien @ERabbit @delightfuliza @mothrave @SugaywaraKoushi @SilentWanderer @Rowdy @caprisunaddict @Yesod @Silis @MysticOfLight @agheful @Rohana @TheDutchieLoki @fisherboyman @averymoistcrayon @juga @Lomon @Phisans @leyndell @JinxxYouOweMe @Nephtys @RobotMothPie @558575 @BlackandTan @bubbaberriboo @CatInDisguise @adamska @mothshake @wormfilledman @Windows95 @Raveyna @tundraluvr @Airplanefoxx @aurumus @FloofFeather @chrysopeleia @treesentinel @Allaprima @hexcel @XanTheGayCat @Torrie @Astereae @TheWildThings @Fayo @Nytragen @orangeDeciple @Thunderbird21 @femmeorpheus @vra02 @Rifter @541614 @doremy @aalien @Akal @MadamKittykins @Quetzy @0Lullaby0 @forcedcoma @kylonaberrie @Arcticpearl @Seviper @lanseax @Usoris @Goldy86 @V0idBird @Manifesting @astora @yascherritsa @KayJay @Fireball628 @bigfriedegg @AzaRein @dataghosts @Isabella @aeons @MysteryGyn @punkzbunnie @DaFlameDFZ @Woohoorandom @takatsuki @Flannerie @ahoy @penantiomers @AvaniRubezahl @Barrdwing @Bnemesis @ReedRose @Outlook @Luluwi @allegoon @FWD @CryptidPossum @Alkali @Royalties @hornfell @Tighnari @hyddenchyld @SakraKaine @Samelf @Rohi @mousekinn @REDWARE @Nitewings @Seventheo @dems @Havic @colieflower @Culebre @aprilraven @Inofaro @clowning @doniider @delonix @xullre @MystTheNerd @FlareFighters @Pipsqueak2413 @sav101w @Basileia @MisterHeavenly @Isis @Kauria @Puffin25 @Serpenta @changing @AnacronicCobra @hypnotheque @SeraphWren @walleye @NoShrimp @Suspiciouscleric @JessyMetal @zophronia @Argalia @sockmonkeygerald @reunion @bluepercy @naumachy @deadpunk @NightlyDoodling @Gryffon @Banhana @ofMontreal @EldritchRabbit @pawnmgers @MoonflowerPlayz @Kiseikune @Haftlinger @foggypines @CascadingJade @shyghostkid @Kaminome @opoponax @StarlightDragon7 @Elachu @Birdsofwax @SnowFawn666 @saerene @Kristi @fleshislaw @SkellieTheRedd @FadedDaydream @Galaxius @Spartezda @Yomiya @AlaskanSnow @GarbagePal @callizinc @cerberusnoise @Hymlocke @Kkami @Finnamony @kiiblade @Xievos @Moristian @Horrificc @Driadhe @morn @Squeak @Beatoriche @Kael @Valanice @theEndsinger @eggod @wanderingworlds @Suu @vixakite @Kenopsian @paddington2 @Selain @sucrose @Fin72 @Welcometochiliss @floweafy @Terrorform @Autumnus @RileythePlagueDr @quilliper @Cherryfleck @corvix @DaMooshie @terrify @Devildog @decomposedcarrot @Petchimal @xenofaun @fay @Heemi @Phrauge @kniife @Odvokun @sempere @HoraDusk @vestiges @Bunnu @Doki @glitzy @OriGalaxii @Crassula @Lumenwood @umwelt @Voidrot @Zandik @mongrelgrim @nothingtown @phosphenes @LamiaSage @hypernodance @Skycloud @subconscious @summerwar @spxcesoul @Linza @Leaful @argylion @Quin @Visionix @spacepunk @Lazyshake @Pawnmgers @Himmel @garun @W0lfBait @ananad @Tjally @DocKranken @OrphanBlack @souls @Lawful @countbugula @TaroQueen @ConnecFork @NotQuiteToxic @Artifacts @Jeevas @CushionySleet90 @MandiblesInferno @Awaby @Sidya @despoinai @XxCalypsoxX @Radiations @luddu @GreenMoon @Violence @crystalleaf @JadedSerpent62 @Aoroen @tenudo @Fluoroantimonic @Fox0war @TarbaYelemel @racketeer @Vixodium @silvershadowcat @incant @stealthxstar @cogito @Reckless @Solarpunk @knoggelvi @Nozaria @Askesis @Limgrave @makani @frootii @Drayna @chaoticpeace @Natsukachan @Mima @elv @Cocolatia @illuso @TheClassCalico @Ruskavelle @Crownless @Perelandria @Zonai @ideally @Etymology @galactic @guqinsye @carnwennhau @Sols @WindSongGrove @Skyleidge @Miggy123 @okcomputer @StormJunes @mercsydaisy @carnosaur @DivineDisease @CreatorsDilemma @Shirleyz @MoonzzZ @Bodhii @Norski @drakha @CRT @TapestryTenant @bayojeanne @Exlann @Dinomatika @Alphrussia @Sinnouk @DayOwl @inteztinez @SillyFilly @Hermitbirb @firenyx45 @0verzealous @hounding @Zodiacs @aminoodle @Emeryciel @Lindenshield @PrP @ElvenAcidFire @tnecho @Denryu @pikafan1343445 @atlas12 @dauntingleaves @TheCicadas @CosmicStardust @cantrip @daargons @Frostbite1370 @FernCoyote @Myrtana @Neptunelycan @Novaria @ffxiv @BarkBreath @valerianroot @Youcal @drakota77749 @Ambitious @Maybels @Wayword @Renkai @derogatory @Mayali @TyrianJade @Kaichoukai @Thecorinthian @moonzi @undertones @yongseung @Devonix @JavaMP @Opals @kirmon64 @Sinsentido @felinekind @pokemoncha @Thysiria @612 @RogueHazel @GFRlEND @xenonentity @Xcscientist @shoveachair @Fethermage @cheer @SharkOutofWater @VioletKatGrove @Smolfroglesbian @Ianthe69 @TheTypingDragon @Zeco5000 @romeow @DEVOTE @highwaycavalier[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Hello! You are being pinged for my Warrior Aura F run! Sign up with the spreadsheet or ping me if you'd prefer that!

You may send payment immediately, in which case I'll mark you as [PAID], or you can wait until I send out pings. Either works.
I-HAVE-YOUR-BACK-TO-THE-WALL-PREV.png Accent: I HAVE YOUR BACK TO THE WALL
650g
reSKIN Preview
STRIKE-WITHOUT-GRACE-PREV.png Accent: STRIKE WITHOUT GRACE
650g
reSKIN preview
FIERCE-PRIDE-PREV.png Accent: FIERCE PRIDE
700g
reSKIN preview
ONE-MORE-GOD-REJECTED-PREV.png Accent: ONE MORE GOD REJECTED [Porcupine friendly]
650g
reSKIN preview

Like my work? Sign up to my pinglist!

@Cha's Skin Shop Pinglist
Click here for the GASP thread!

Auraboa F, Accent, apparel, armor, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, pride, scars

@IAmStillATestAccount @jbapple @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @anrei @Iniga @wildewinged @Soupy @reliquiaen @ofendlessstars @Roam @Redsparrow @hayum @Uniformshark @Oriel @Reven @Faileas @Jazz @annadandelion @Velsim @Ichamo @Argonaut @ThirtyOne @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @Darlnim @Raire @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Stasha @Pained @sorai @Finne @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @Godspeed @Maila @veevi @IndigoCat @Lynchly @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @anhbon921 @Runi @Arrakis @BlackMistress @Maye @MollyMerula @qew23 @Cuddleh @Lonin @Cryptic @Raydioactive @Gem4567 @HighFives @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @vely @Veevi @Niklia @Twiggies @Sharkbutt @selenomancy @Zerobotic @Prelude @azhdrake @greyyourwarden @synnful @chocomonster @cutinstincts @hawwah @artillerychick @kumoko @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Prey @snowpea @jd1620 @Apothecaria @MechWyrms @Featherly @grr @Wrath @Peisinoe @Pseudoscience @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @cywscross @Veracity @Moonlace @Irrwahn @Necrovatai @Fukii @Nardaviel @Rangiku @PeonydKingpin @yomnea33 @Duskflame @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @Ashirene @Sagittarium @astroprojection @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @ThatOneGirl @brdey @pretend @londoner @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Sirenia @BlazeWolf @Icefire55 @Steamplonk @loststarship @Apotheca @Tuatara @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Starrlight @Xarina @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @redfloon @Lauros @MadaMada @ffgrape @Ivypooll @Valeguard @Comic1Sans @uniquelykenn @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @perifinite @oly @TalaTari @DocMulligan @Acacia @limeypie @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @Accelerator @Goolix @Shadowangel @strfox @misericordieuse @Croissants @bioglitch @Aldru @00Riku00 @EndlessDragon @nonaline @Iridaceae @micchikureshima @Alive @Oodie @Snowkitsu @Jenkow @gemino @Mudguts @Fervanus @TxTiger @luckless @zeguk @Tangaroa @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @Dangeroux @elfmoss @Rutile @Shadowlugia711 @SparkleOfGold @Goldenstorm @roiben @lynxedlight @Felisaries @bitmap @caedis @Raptora @koujakward @Peyp @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @Fereyik @Bionic @Lunox @Artichoke @deep @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @MuffinCloud @GryphonSong @Alliance @batcrooks @HermaMora @Mickie @Karanja @Convexity @rosevoids @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @skin @Dragonfire27 @Mupfel @Sinai @SquidneyTsu @TheMeatloafQueen @Ender080 @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Guest @cosmicConundrum @Addmon @Jabberwocky09 @Darkrait @angsthound @firtarian @STRHKR @AqunAthlok @NorthernLiights @terato @pyr0 @Humboldt @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @TwilightStars @beanutbutter @necromancing @heartcrusher1 @JWayland @literallyacat @Amenen @Bhaskara @WickedJayla @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Rafaru @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @BAUBLE @ghxy @alatefeline @Bumblesweet @sensiblesoap @Starstalker @andersbegabt @tytonidae @Loyalties @ninjanuary @DragonDraws @celastrea @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @Velifer @Eiyora @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @Venture @briar @Ky0n @keyy @Rirukagi @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @NightmareJudge @schnauze @Kryptica @Cyrya @VioletChachki @techmess @Bluwingskitty @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @WhisperSpirit @Vialheart @macrobiiology @starskynadder @Hardycat @Cryfie @deerfawn @Fukase @snberry @ThatOneSandWing @ribbonz @MildChameleon @solariaa @SoullessWendigo @WarriorSong @PikaChan412 @ShadowPiper @Li3los @Macchi @Osmodeus @Drakkainen @Pandonkey @Harana @Psi @TAOGTMI @Drachenhort @shot @LavenderAmethyst @Twye @LLev @viktowl @StarliteInfinite @Naahva @RinyshkaS @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @Eidos @Voidshadow @VoidedMortal @LeviathanDemon @Fawniti @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @manylimbs @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @inn @Spark @RoyalLudroth @choimango @leeedea @ChaosSama @Nakitra @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Ophionyx @Lunadiviner @cobwebs @Mintso @Realms @bedfordblack @concept @SuspiciousOrange @EmotionalTree @sicksip @Drastalblight @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @sotku @sylveondreams @Kaldwin @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @gracegraceplant @klee @girlgirlDragon @Hakary @Kerneleq @Ikora @apricotstarship @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Zoruna @Kipuka @Acheri @Overcoat @FeatherFace @Irmingard @Banhi @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @Sunline @techne @Munancho @Juleatic @Riptidee @pilotbites @lotusen @Allychan @GoldStar @GalacticWicke @Banguela @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @CorvidKnight @Krosulhah @Sadiegreen @*** @Maeva @Dracowolf @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @squishypeachy @big @silverwintersnow @mikaeia @Crim @moosesushi @Cerion @Vulpen @lemecrazy @Lichtdrache @Icystorm @SilverQuark @Juni @ToxieToxie @Endyr @faraway @Koneko @Trachynhawb @Aava @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @mangoeclipse @fitz @FlareSolaire @DeltaNegative @sunnyVista @TornadoTorrie @Rayzor @GoneWithTheSin @Arka @Danizaurs @Maikatze @Suspended @Heliolisk @TehuMertt @desiher @Madhouse @Norion @Njerro @Alamire @moyaofthemist @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @Visceryl @lightly @Dussty @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @Aeriel @IromotNemem @Nemalu @Verosa @xjsx @putrefaction @Joywing @EternalBlaze @BurntCookies @ElfCommander @Vanq @Lurkingbullfox @Rookery @LynterriaHatake @pinkkittens @Saerino @Doxiunoia @ProbablyNotYou @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @theftNshrubbery @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @TenderVulture @Katigura @HPPJWoF @cvthedral @FluffleDuffel @kdozu @minervamaga @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @chetungwan @TamneSenke @sophycat @LittleRain @Pecha @Spooky @Skeletiano @ashenraven @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @Winterelle @VeryMuchATest @batnap @suffragette @astereia @serpents @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @ladymoon2886 @CandyKacktus @notamused @Gaston @XSoldierAntX @Jaypaw @Nirwana @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @Aushi @JotaroCujoh @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @Iralla @Northland @AcretoSorien @tambadabam @Luunai @Saeldryn @Kisk @RuinousOmen @xxxx @mrgbmommy @Kimmeh @Solinary @FrostNiskare @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @ForsakenAngel @User9125 @tinkabelle @Natron @Denyzia @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @timeland @sallow @silveremouse @CPFG44 @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @Voronok @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @mistystep @Averat @KishHuzrin @kuta @Blubell @PepperClove @CrowleyGhost @eternatus @Byggden @Pumpcat @cloudfilledskies @Lunyra @caution @KittyAoba @Skelisteri @Avifors @SilverBelle @Andraya @hannibals @fleurderat @shozurei @hobihobi @MinnowFox @PoisonedTea @Rainbowlight @Vyrelord @Amayai @caathedral @DiamondNoodles @robinchan33 @ViewtifulJen @strawyerberry @Yilara @BunnySox @eldrvtch @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @FoxyPlant @Riddance @Somaville @Tinble @Druzy @NamelessNekomata @torch @AloVra @KariThorne @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @JamSandwich @sabel @sheppo @Grox @zeeboot @TypeFull @GreenAtlas @Lethia @kitten1774 @haxure @bullfrog @QuirkyTea @Farron @smolelf @Alfamangle @brevityis @Nuthatch @ezlu @plaguesdevil @ScaleyRedSi @Snoringhyena @Hydrixz404 @OblivionStriker @smilefires @TheFortissima @Kael1030 @137 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @Lokey @Raskies @Saerel @StannyWolfie @Catgirl742 @DawnBreak77 @Crimsonpizza @sekainouta @sickreaps @Butcherbaby @Wizardry @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @asterope @seaofspace @IcyGlaceon471 @kingratb @Urza @Cirrostratus @SolarSam @RealityMask @Xenokiin @SpecialDragon12 @yik @World @JulyAphelion @CrabRave @Phay @Pufferheart @Wintaclu @ladywindgrace @CandyPrincess @Ambulocetus @Miridiana @swinlock @Golurk @tombstones @Impavid @kyaniite @Hawkfeather @LavaKitto @softsylveon @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @Xaraxal @Closetcreep @KiteM @thegracefuldeer @r0t @Kazure @crogge @Nukleer @Mozzy @Astraya @Blushunt @Primrosefortune @FuzzyMelon @Aphantasia @a030095275 @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @SnowFrost620 @InkyBrush @valerakki @Fenixinka @redleader @ShallowAbyss @Swageus @mithrail @FreyaShadow @dragonpals @kschaef @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @Trinkets @craftbaobao2 @arsenicxx @Airaly @oof @SolitarySphynx @Rengoku @PurpleHusky @TruthseekerSky6 @Zerohour @Legacywolf @Miasmas @Panicat @Dewberry @silversouledcat @Sushimonsterr @archons @Spacemanspiff @JustUneven @Euthymia @queenhelixxia @Tomoko10 @ulvesang @Mishra @Elidibus @Epiphora @Viscount @Pecularity @frogletfern @Kiryo @sassibirb @liturgies @plaguenurse @Reksy @Shizuku @mintychip @Karitoriki @alleyes007 @Pipirii @muto @dolohova @StarSpeckledInk @ttaikapapu @Sanzuwu @ReeBear @Vesperupus @miuaki @Vivarium @Parad0xxy @SurfnTurf @Mysthia @WindChimes @Lightwarden @ShallWeDance @Reithya @RetroCatalyst @Shyia @Industry @OriginGiratina @Risse @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @ROTTED @Searen @HellsGate @Dianounais @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @Orphism @marchpanes @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @thefluffypuppy @Glum @frosmoth @ProHomo57 @aghast @Lemonsinasoup @Lupen @Hakkar @ProbablySkeletor @Grune @thefrogg @maybels @kyruiz @InTheDarke @beastsniperemmy8 @ikunoche @Horrifying @Eryel @SanctumAngelus @Glitterbottom @SatansAppendix @Saffirre @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Beruga @leukristic @Yashura @Yelloweye @Suntouched @theobear @seamists @Fruitling @Morifinde @uwuloo @meandering @atalaeai @Badendmusical @morrigne @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @TheDEV1L @Flamed @sprixyn @HoIIow @Kassinu @0hzarks @Susurrar @NimStratus @Vertigris @AquaEmperor @jinu @Paleozoic @Gavix @AstralEventide @VermilionVasili @Gulo @NaoNao @Azureus @Sterlingstars @BellumInvictus @prefiringfort @antmimic @GreatValueCereal @Csejte @ScrampledEgg @Biohazards @Nihilus @Valmue @Mortca @whour @nonbearnary @Xuanxuan @Businessman @sowilo @nebulaxie @Moirne @Jaguarthecat @paladinpass @periwinkleclouds @evilpassing @Snekboop @Pestilential @swordblush @BWAPPI @faunprince @satanism @mungmungbean @Ducknuckle @Scripps @Chickles13 @Werepunk @AlchemistG @Interest @slaytheist @Pripyat @RahgolDok @insight89x @planetbefall @HarleyChaos @lappland @calamityProphet @NowViewing @HurricaneWinds @Texere @elysifish @Iminox @CrownOfStars @inthedusk @vortexbreakdown @cotardsolution @Wrio @SarynTheHuntress @Novrre @SuzyChi @BurittoKimasan @MosanSun @serpentofmoe @eggstve @Enkue @teetotaled @Airazon @Zosimos @NotHereToPerch @Syrnaxi @Greili @Doodlepede @ancestral @SPinosaurid @endies @Syceris @Drake7 @opalineteardrops @Lafite @Innive @soaringmoon @Helixstorm @Dragoneko @nekopallet @harmonywish @Sheanor @Benuyka @Britty @Hyenalope @Jinxls @AirplaneMode @Bleed @DrakoTheDragon @wonderswan @ceravanne @Twylla @Phlegethos @Amoeba @Nimrook @Curoi @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Person @Feynren @Accal1a @ShiftingFoxx @kespecial @Arsenet5 @pawsmos @draconispletora @Verdice @CrystallizedMoon @cartel @Tobin @Winter0sun @samatoki @Pouchipouchi @MoonChyld @Kardi @KCDragons @StaticSeraph @Verdes @airport @lantadyme @Mutts @ElectricBorelis @AsylumBat @Mnkn10 @9th @NightmareGiraffe @Zhombi @komi @Falgardien @ERabbit @delightfuliza @mothrave @SugaywaraKoushi @SilentWanderer @Rowdy @caprisunaddict @Yesod @Silis @MysticOfLight @agheful @Rohana @TheDutchieLoki @fisherboyman @averymoistcrayon @juga @Lomon @Phisans @leyndell @JinxxYouOweMe @Nephtys @RobotMothPie @558575 @BlackandTan @bubbaberriboo @CatInDisguise @adamska @mothshake @wormfilledman @Windows95 @Raveyna @tundraluvr @Airplanefoxx @aurumus @FloofFeather @chrysopeleia @treesentinel @Allaprima @hexcel @XanTheGayCat @Torrie @Astereae @TheWildThings @Fayo @Nytragen @orangeDeciple @Thunderbird21 @femmeorpheus @vra02 @Rifter @541614 @doremy @aalien @Akal @MadamKittykins @Quetzy @0Lullaby0 @forcedcoma @kylonaberrie @Arcticpearl @Seviper @lanseax @Usoris @Goldy86 @V0idBird @Manifesting @astora @yascherritsa @KayJay @Fireball628 @bigfriedegg @AzaRein @dataghosts @Isabella @aeons @MysteryGyn @punkzbunnie @DaFlameDFZ @Woohoorandom @takatsuki @Flannerie @ahoy @penantiomers @AvaniRubezahl @Barrdwing @Bnemesis @ReedRose @Outlook @Luluwi @allegoon @FWD @CryptidPossum @Alkali @Royalties @hornfell @Tighnari @hyddenchyld @SakraKaine @Samelf @Rohi @mousekinn @REDWARE @Nitewings @Seventheo @dems @Havic @colieflower @Culebre @aprilraven @Inofaro @clowning @doniider @delonix @xullre @MystTheNerd @FlareFighters @Pipsqueak2413 @sav101w @Basileia @MisterHeavenly @Isis @Kauria @Puffin25 @Serpenta @changing @AnacronicCobra @hypnotheque @SeraphWren @walleye @NoShrimp @Suspiciouscleric @JessyMetal @zophronia @Argalia @sockmonkeygerald @reunion @bluepercy @naumachy @deadpunk @NightlyDoodling @Gryffon @Banhana @ofMontreal @EldritchRabbit @pawnmgers @MoonflowerPlayz @Kiseikune @Haftlinger @foggypines @CascadingJade @shyghostkid @Kaminome @opoponax @StarlightDragon7 @Elachu @Birdsofwax @SnowFawn666 @saerene @Kristi @fleshislaw @SkellieTheRedd @FadedDaydream @Galaxius @Spartezda @Yomiya @AlaskanSnow @GarbagePal @callizinc @cerberusnoise @Hymlocke @Kkami @Finnamony @kiiblade @Xievos @Moristian @Horrificc @Driadhe @morn @Squeak @Beatoriche @Kael @Valanice @theEndsinger @eggod @wanderingworlds @Suu @vixakite @Kenopsian @paddington2 @Selain @sucrose @Fin72 @Welcometochiliss @floweafy @Terrorform @Autumnus @RileythePlagueDr @quilliper @Cherryfleck @corvix @DaMooshie @terrify @Devildog @decomposedcarrot @Petchimal @xenofaun @fay @Heemi @Phrauge @kniife @Odvokun @sempere @HoraDusk @vestiges @Bunnu @Doki @glitzy @OriGalaxii @Crassula @Lumenwood @umwelt @Voidrot @Zandik @mongrelgrim @nothingtown @phosphenes @LamiaSage @hypernodance @Skycloud @subconscious @summerwar @spxcesoul @Linza @Leaful @argylion @Quin @Visionix @spacepunk @Lazyshake @Pawnmgers @Himmel @garun @W0lfBait @ananad @Tjally @DocKranken @OrphanBlack @souls @Lawful @countbugula @TaroQueen @ConnecFork @NotQuiteToxic @Artifacts @Jeevas @CushionySleet90 @MandiblesInferno @Awaby @Sidya @despoinai @XxCalypsoxX @Radiations @luddu @GreenMoon @Violence @crystalleaf @JadedSerpent62 @Aoroen @tenudo @Fluoroantimonic @Fox0war @TarbaYelemel @racketeer @Vixodium @silvershadowcat @incant @stealthxstar @cogito @Reckless @Solarpunk @knoggelvi @Nozaria @Askesis @Limgrave @makani @frootii @Drayna @chaoticpeace @Natsukachan @Mima @elv @Cocolatia @illuso @TheClassCalico @Ruskavelle @Crownless @Perelandria @Zonai @ideally @Etymology @galactic @guqinsye @carnwennhau @Sols @WindSongGrove @Skyleidge @Miggy123 @okcomputer @StormJunes @mercsydaisy @carnosaur @DivineDisease @CreatorsDilemma @Shirleyz @MoonzzZ @Bodhii @Norski @drakha @CRT @TapestryTenant @bayojeanne @Exlann @Dinomatika @Alphrussia @Sinnouk @DayOwl @inteztinez @SillyFilly @Hermitbirb @firenyx45 @0verzealous @hounding @Zodiacs @aminoodle @Emeryciel @Lindenshield @PrP @ElvenAcidFire @tnecho @Denryu @pikafan1343445 @atlas12 @dauntingleaves @TheCicadas @CosmicStardust @cantrip @daargons @Frostbite1370 @FernCoyote @Myrtana @Neptunelycan @Novaria @ffxiv @BarkBreath @valerianroot @Youcal @drakota77749 @Ambitious @Maybels @Wayword @Renkai @derogatory @Mayali @TyrianJade @Kaichoukai @Thecorinthian @moonzi @undertones @yongseung @Devonix @JavaMP @Opals @kirmon64 @Sinsentido @felinekind @pokemoncha @Thysiria @612 @RogueHazel @GFRlEND @xenonentity @Xcscientist @shoveachair @Fethermage @cheer @SharkOutofWater @VioletKatGrove @Smolfroglesbian @Ianthe69 @TheTypingDragon @Zeco5000 @romeow @DEVOTE @highwaycavalier
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
Are you planning a monochrome/black release of your warrior skin? [emoji=familiar heart size=1] i would love to be pinged if yes
Are you planning a monochrome/black release of your warrior skin? i would love to be pinged if yes
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
@juga I could if there's enough interest in the existing ones :0 If not, I could be persuaded to do a custom one probably? If you're interested in that at all, of course.

No promises though because I'm still figuring out how all this works proper ^^
@juga I could if there's enough interest in the existing ones :0 If not, I could be persuaded to do a custom one probably? If you're interested in that at all, of course.

No promises though because I'm still figuring out how all this works proper ^^
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@pokemoncha
Oohhh i might be interested! Have you figured out any prices besides print costs?
@pokemoncha
Oohhh i might be interested! Have you figured out any prices besides print costs?
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
@juga Not quite, but I was thinking something along the lines of blueprint+500ish gems for color costums? Depending on the complexity of the colors/lineart/etc. I could do a monochrome for you as a test run, if that's okay with you c:
@juga Not quite, but I was thinking something along the lines of blueprint+500ish gems for color costums? Depending on the complexity of the colors/lineart/etc. I could do a monochrome for you as a test run, if that's okay with you c:
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
I've gone ahead and started work early on my CG fest skin entry. Won't be my FIRST time entering, but it will be the most serious attempt at a fest skin so far! [img]https://i.ibb.co/cwB2431/image.png[/img] The idea is of a tundra parent protecting their eggs in a snowstorm. I've drawn the eggs and blocked in the snow. I'm gonna take a closer look at how flight rising draws their snow later, and try to mimic that in this skin, as well as look at how real snow looks on furry animals. Wish me luck!
I've gone ahead and started work early on my CG fest skin entry. Won't be my FIRST time entering, but it will be the most serious attempt at a fest skin so far!

image.png
The idea is of a tundra parent protecting their eggs in a snowstorm. I've drawn the eggs and blocked in the snow. I'm gonna take a closer look at how flight rising draws their snow later, and try to mimic that in this skin, as well as look at how real snow looks on furry animals. Wish me luck!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
1 2 3 4 5