Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 133 134
[ ???????????????????????? ???????????????? ]

AVG LENGTH
So I hate to be that person, but I like to write a lot (mostly!) I pride myself on being able to match length and often go above and beyond. I like being in-depth and detailed which often leaves me often times with 2 medium-length paragraphs. And other times you'll get upwards of a thousand words. (Longest reply being 6k words once)

AVG SPEED
I should be able to reply within a couple of to days to a week depending on how busy and motivated I am (Sometimes multiple times a day). If replies seem like they're going to take longer I will always reach out and see if someone wants to continue and wait, or if they want to drop because of it!

ANY REQUIREMENTS
I'm really bubbly and outgoing abt my characters and my writing, so I just look for flexible partners for plotting, and people who can work around anything that comes up. I like long term partners who wouldn't mind even doing multiple RP's at once.

ADDITIONAL INFO
Quickly, my little intro! Hi, I'm Nori, I've been writing since I was about 9, and I'm 20+. I'm very very dyslexic so sometimes I might have spelling errors and sometimes the wrong word in a sentence because I think of one word but somehow write another word??? I proof-read but sometimes things still slip by! I also love plotting and will spend so much time plotting and thinking of plots and stuff for characters I'm a little nutty! I also love plotting slow-burns with characters or adventures with hard-earned loved, and danger and just AAAA!!!

[ ???????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????? ]

TYPE OF CHARACTER
I have 55 Original characters! Some of which are even named as Dragons here! I can also play some fandom characters but I often shy away from that unless I'm really in the mood for it! I will love to do OC RP's! I will play any my dragons in my "HIDDEN REALMS" tab, as either Humans, Hybrids or Dragon-Shifters! And if you're interested in any of my additional OC's please PM me! I will ramble and show you the Google Sheet I'm making for them!

ANY SPECIFIC STORYLINES
Nope, I'm pretty chill, I just love, Romance plots, that oftentimes involve slow-burn or hard-fought-for love, or just general action, and magic stuff!
[ ???????????????????????? ???????????????? ]

AVG LENGTH
So I hate to be that person, but I like to write a lot (mostly!) I pride myself on being able to match length and often go above and beyond. I like being in-depth and detailed which often leaves me often times with 2 medium-length paragraphs. And other times you'll get upwards of a thousand words. (Longest reply being 6k words once)

AVG SPEED
I should be able to reply within a couple of to days to a week depending on how busy and motivated I am (Sometimes multiple times a day). If replies seem like they're going to take longer I will always reach out and see if someone wants to continue and wait, or if they want to drop because of it!

ANY REQUIREMENTS
I'm really bubbly and outgoing abt my characters and my writing, so I just look for flexible partners for plotting, and people who can work around anything that comes up. I like long term partners who wouldn't mind even doing multiple RP's at once.

ADDITIONAL INFO
Quickly, my little intro! Hi, I'm Nori, I've been writing since I was about 9, and I'm 20+. I'm very very dyslexic so sometimes I might have spelling errors and sometimes the wrong word in a sentence because I think of one word but somehow write another word??? I proof-read but sometimes things still slip by! I also love plotting and will spend so much time plotting and thinking of plots and stuff for characters I'm a little nutty! I also love plotting slow-burns with characters or adventures with hard-earned loved, and danger and just AAAA!!!

[ ???????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????? ]

TYPE OF CHARACTER
I have 55 Original characters! Some of which are even named as Dragons here! I can also play some fandom characters but I often shy away from that unless I'm really in the mood for it! I will love to do OC RP's! I will play any my dragons in my "HIDDEN REALMS" tab, as either Humans, Hybrids or Dragon-Shifters! And if you're interested in any of my additional OC's please PM me! I will ramble and show you the Google Sheet I'm making for them!

ANY SPECIFIC STORYLINES
Nope, I'm pretty chill, I just love, Romance plots, that oftentimes involve slow-burn or hard-fought-for love, or just general action, and magic stuff!
Is your character an original character or a fandom character? Please describe.
They are all original! I have a hard time playing fandom characters unles they're very specific ones. The characters I will use on FR will typically be specific dragons that I currently have.
Are you looking for a specific roleplay storyline? If yes, please describe.
I am dying to find a good rp thread, and I would specifically like for it to revolve around dragons, and all other kinds of original characters to a lesser extent. Other than that, i'm not picky.
Average reply length?
I leave BIG FAT LONG replies. I have a lot to say, and I love writing. The only time I won't really write a whole lot is if i'm stumped or i'm not having a good mental health day.
Average reply speed?
I attend university full-time, and I'm usually pretty busy but I would do my best to reply within the day. Especially if I need a break from classwork in between.
Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I trust people to not be rude and awful, so I hope that isn't asking for much. Also it'd be great if my rp partners were LGBTQ friendly, and not racist, considering i'm LGBTQ and Latine.
Would you like to share any additional information?

I'm an art major, specializing in painting and art history, with a minor in museum study. I have ADHD which automatically makes me Super Cool and Epic, and my hyperfixations include art, dragons, the ocean, and drinkmixing. I practice witchcraft, and I specialize in fortune telling via tarot and oracle cards. I really love making friends, and I think i'm pretty good at it, so please don't be shy about reaching out to me about rp opportunities if you're interested!

Is your character an original character or a fandom character? Please describe.
They are all original! I have a hard time playing fandom characters unles they're very specific ones. The characters I will use on FR will typically be specific dragons that I currently have.
Are you looking for a specific roleplay storyline? If yes, please describe.
I am dying to find a good rp thread, and I would specifically like for it to revolve around dragons, and all other kinds of original characters to a lesser extent. Other than that, i'm not picky.
Average reply length?
I leave BIG FAT LONG replies. I have a lot to say, and I love writing. The only time I won't really write a whole lot is if i'm stumped or i'm not having a good mental health day.
Average reply speed?
I attend university full-time, and I'm usually pretty busy but I would do my best to reply within the day. Especially if I need a break from classwork in between.
I trust people to not be rude and awful, so I hope that isn't asking for much. Also it'd be great if my rp partners were LGBTQ friendly, and not racist, considering i'm LGBTQ and Latine.

I'm an art major, specializing in painting and art history, with a minor in museum study. I have ADHD which automatically makes me Super Cool and Epic, and my hyperfixations include art, dragons, the ocean, and drinkmixing. I practice witchcraft, and I specialize in fortune telling via tarot and oracle cards. I really love making friends, and I think i'm pretty good at it, so please don't be shy about reaching out to me about rp opportunities if you're interested!

Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I can use my very few Flight Rising ocs or some fandom characters. Maybe a mix of both if you wanna.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Not really.

Player Information
Average reply length?
Well...I'm not one for longer responses. I prefer story-progression. And the idea of being forced to write more than I think is necessary is stressful.

Average reply speed?
I try to reply the soonest I can (both when I'm able to text and when I'm mentally ready). But I sometimes forget so feel free to remind me! I'd love that a lot.

-My characters are separate from me. They can be really awful people but that doesn't mean I agree with them.
-I prefer pm rps.
-I'd also prefer it if you were under 18 since I'm also under 18. (Though I'm gonna be an adult soon but still...)

-I can be pretty bad at spelling. But I try.
Character Information
I can use my very few Flight Rising ocs or some fandom characters. Maybe a mix of both if you wanna.

Not really.

Player Information
Average reply length?
Well...I'm not one for longer responses. I prefer story-progression. And the idea of being forced to write more than I think is necessary is stressful.

Average reply speed?
I try to reply the soonest I can (both when I'm able to text and when I'm mentally ready). But I sometimes forget so feel free to remind me! I'd love that a lot.

-My characters are separate from me. They can be really awful people but that doesn't mean I agree with them.
-I prefer pm rps.
-I'd also prefer it if you were under 18 since I'm also under 18. (Though I'm gonna be an adult soon but still...)

-I can be pretty bad at spelling. But I try.
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
Character Information
You can check out my characters via my toyhou.se. Some are older than others, but just inquire if you're interested in a specific one, or if you have a plot in mind instead, I'll take care of picking the right character!
  • Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
    Any that are attached to a fandom will be tagged and/or indicate as such.
  • Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
    Nope!

Player Information
  • Average reply length?
    1-3 paragraphs, can depend on my partner.
  • Average reply speed?
    Less than a day, <1 hr if you're online and replying a lot as well.
  • Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
    I really love shipping, but I'm actually not great at the whole romance thing. I will do platonic or romantic plotlines though!
  • Would you like to share any additional information?
    I'm in many fandoms including (but not limited to): Supernatural, The Mortal Instruments, X-Men/Marvel, Detroit: Become Human, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Skyrim, etc.
    I don't roleplay with or as canon characters, though. I mostly just use fandoms for their pre-created world.
Character Information
You can check out my characters via my toyhou.se. Some are older than others, but just inquire if you're interested in a specific one, or if you have a plot in mind instead, I'll take care of picking the right character!
    Any that are attached to a fandom will be tagged and/or indicate as such.
    Nope!

Player Information
  • Average reply length?
    1-3 paragraphs, can depend on my partner.
  • Average reply speed?
    Less than a day, <1 hr if you're online and replying a lot as well.
    I really love shipping, but I'm actually not great at the whole romance thing. I will do platonic or romantic plotlines though!
    I'm in many fandoms including (but not limited to): Supernatural, The Mortal Instruments, X-Men/Marvel, Detroit: Become Human, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Skyrim, etc.
    I don't roleplay with or as canon characters, though. I mostly just use fandoms for their pre-created world.

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
I would surely love to dip my toe back into RPing !! Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested, I might drop my discord handle too if you'd like :^)

Character Information
I'd like to RP with my FR dragons here !! Feel free to go through my lair.
The "Little Ivywood" tab + some dragons from the 1st page of my "WIP / no lore" tab are open for RP !! (not everyone has a profile yet, but they have stuff planned)
    You can assume all of my characters are original unless the opposite is stated
    I don't think so, but I did scatter a few "prompts" along with my clan's lore. New pupil(s) to become Fuego's apprentice(s), fellow blacksmith to work with Winnifred at the forge, adventure companion(s) for Alison, giving a meaning/goal to Permafrost...

Player Information
I'm 21, French (more or less fluent in English tho), not looking for anything "too deep" or dark unless it flows naturally.

I like chill, fun, pressure-less roleplays! I love worldbuilding/character creation, but I'm more likely looking for light-hearted, fun, and entertaining RPs! Mostly as a first approach.

If it goes well, I'm more than willing to go deeper into plotting and writing ???? Just let me know if you'd like to develop something specific more !!
  • Average reply length?
    I'm adaptable, but in general, I like it short. 1-3 paragraphs is usually a good idea. On direct messaging, I easily answer with a few sentences/words.

Overall, if you drop really big boys at me I will cry because I'm a bad reader and I can struggle working with very slow-paced interactions. But once again, a few short paragraphs is excellent and I can adapt easily :^)
  • Average reply speed?
    Depends. I reply fast, but I'm busy. You can expect at least 1 reply everyday, and you can definitely ping me if I'm making you wait too much lmao
    Courtesy pretty please! I feel much more comfortable roleplaying with people around my age and above.
    I'm a chaotic-stupid aligned memer and I will probably act as if we were already friend if you reach out. I don't want it to be scary or off-putting LMAO so I prefer to warn everyone. Also, I'm not used to forum RP so bear with me <3
I would surely love to dip my toe back into RPing !! Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested, I might drop my discord handle too if you'd like :^)

Character Information
I'd like to RP with my FR dragons here !! Feel free to go through my lair.
The "Little Ivywood" tab + some dragons from the 1st page of my "WIP / no lore" tab are open for RP !! (not everyone has a profile yet, but they have stuff planned)
    You can assume all of my characters are original unless the opposite is stated
    I don't think so, but I did scatter a few "prompts" along with my clan's lore. New pupil(s) to become Fuego's apprentice(s), fellow blacksmith to work with Winnifred at the forge, adventure companion(s) for Alison, giving a meaning/goal to Permafrost...

Player Information
I'm 21, French (more or less fluent in English tho), not looking for anything "too deep" or dark unless it flows naturally.

I like chill, fun, pressure-less roleplays! I love worldbuilding/character creation, but I'm more likely looking for light-hearted, fun, and entertaining RPs! Mostly as a first approach.

If it goes well, I'm more than willing to go deeper into plotting and writing ???? Just let me know if you'd like to develop something specific more !!
  • Average reply length?
    I'm adaptable, but in general, I like it short. 1-3 paragraphs is usually a good idea. On direct messaging, I easily answer with a few sentences/words.

Overall, if you drop really big boys at me I will cry because I'm a bad reader and I can struggle working with very slow-paced interactions. But once again, a few short paragraphs is excellent and I can adapt easily :^)
  • Average reply speed?
    Depends. I reply fast, but I'm busy. You can expect at least 1 reply everyday, and you can definitely ping me if I'm making you wait too much lmao
    Courtesy pretty please! I feel much more comfortable roleplaying with people around my age and above.
    I'm a chaotic-stupid aligned memer and I will probably act as if we were already friend if you reach out. I don't want it to be scary or off-putting LMAO so I prefer to warn everyone. Also, I'm not used to forum RP so bear with me <3
tumblr_inline_oau8naC1bp1soemy4_100.png
KIP / ALEC
› he/him
› 24yo
› L[G]B[T]I+

› FR +9
VglvtcR.png
LORE CLAN
hello_ The Marrow Run Council
hello_ The Glorious Kismet pirate crew
hello_ The Roamers Clique

Art shop ; discord: gakipper
tumblr_inline_oau8naP9SE1soemy4_100.png
Character Info:

I don't do fandom characters. The only fandom I throw OCs into is BNHA, and that's even pretty rare. I have a few OCs I use, which I'll put up later in the day when I'm less upset by the fact that I accidentally closed the tab after writing up the whole form. I am not looking for a specific storyline at the time, I'm open to pretty much anything.

Player Info:

I tend to reply with anywhere from 1 paragraph to 7, depending on my mood and how much flavor my character can respond to. I try not to fluff, but sometimes it's unavoidable. I avoid 1-line replies like the plague because nothing kills an RP faster than 2 or 3 people 1-line replying to one another. No hate, it's just what I've experienced in RPs I've been in.

I reply very quickly, unless I'm asleep/in class/ at work, because I'm on-site a lot. I'm on a lot of websites, too, because my brain doesn't settle down. FR + 0, but that doesn't matter because my sleep schedule is super messed up. Currently not working, but that will probably change soon.

I don't care too much about my future RPs, but I'll let you know if I feel like it's crossing a line (I'm pretty defensive of my faith.) Really, that means of the RP contains gods or romance between demons, I won't do it. Beyond that, I'm fairly cool.

I don't have too many other requirements. Just let me know if I cross lines, make OP characters, overstep bounds, etc. I try to be mindful, but sometimes I miss cues. And please be patient with me. I have anxiety and tend to overthink things, so if I come off as aggressive, rude, or needy, it's probably because I'm suffering from an anxiety attack and need to take a few hours to chill out and come back. Let me know if I get aggressive because it's not okay.
Character Info:

I don't do fandom characters. The only fandom I throw OCs into is BNHA, and that's even pretty rare. I have a few OCs I use, which I'll put up later in the day when I'm less upset by the fact that I accidentally closed the tab after writing up the whole form. I am not looking for a specific storyline at the time, I'm open to pretty much anything.

Player Info:

I tend to reply with anywhere from 1 paragraph to 7, depending on my mood and how much flavor my character can respond to. I try not to fluff, but sometimes it's unavoidable. I avoid 1-line replies like the plague because nothing kills an RP faster than 2 or 3 people 1-line replying to one another. No hate, it's just what I've experienced in RPs I've been in.

I reply very quickly, unless I'm asleep/in class/ at work, because I'm on-site a lot. I'm on a lot of websites, too, because my brain doesn't settle down. FR + 0, but that doesn't matter because my sleep schedule is super messed up. Currently not working, but that will probably change soon.

I don't care too much about my future RPs, but I'll let you know if I feel like it's crossing a line (I'm pretty defensive of my faith.) Really, that means of the RP contains gods or romance between demons, I won't do it. Beyond that, I'm fairly cool.

I don't have too many other requirements. Just let me know if I cross lines, make OP characters, overstep bounds, etc. I try to be mindful, but sometimes I miss cues. And please be patient with me. I have anxiety and tend to overthink things, so if I come off as aggressive, rude, or needy, it's probably because I'm suffering from an anxiety attack and need to take a few hours to chill out and come back. Let me know if I get aggressive because it's not okay.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Characters
I will use both fandom and OC character, and they usually have very little backstory (problem I’m trying to fix). With these character I will often develop a backstory as I go along with the roleplay. And those that do have backstories, it usually won’t be extremely specific, so I can add details if I need/want to.

Player info
I’m American. I love videos games, drawing (not well), and watching YouTube. I’m not some special snowflake. I’m just an ordinary weirdo in the internet.

Reply Length and Speed
My replies lengths vary, but are usually no more than 5 paragraph per character. If that.

I usually reply at a decent speed, however, I will not reply when I’m eating, sleeping, or at school.

Requirements
I’m really fine with any roleplay, as long as I find it interesting enough. You are free to hurt my characters however you’d like, but it can’t be nsfw or too OP (like a 1-hit KO, unless there is a good reason for it to be).

Things to Note
Romance in any way shape or form is not my cup of tea. It has never really appealed to me, and the few times I have, I’m not good at it. So if the roleplay’s man focus is romance or shipping, I probably won’t join.

Another it thing is that I’ve only been role playing since March of this year, so I’m still a noob when it come to role playing. Yes, I have roleplays before that, but I only got into role playing recently. Also, as of now, I’ve only been playing Flight Rising for about two weeks now.
Characters
I will use both fandom and OC character, and they usually have very little backstory (problem I’m trying to fix). With these character I will often develop a backstory as I go along with the roleplay. And those that do have backstories, it usually won’t be extremely specific, so I can add details if I need/want to.

Player info
I’m American. I love videos games, drawing (not well), and watching YouTube. I’m not some special snowflake. I’m just an ordinary weirdo in the internet.

Reply Length and Speed
My replies lengths vary, but are usually no more than 5 paragraph per character. If that.

I usually reply at a decent speed, however, I will not reply when I’m eating, sleeping, or at school.

Requirements
I’m really fine with any roleplay, as long as I find it interesting enough. You are free to hurt my characters however you’d like, but it can’t be nsfw or too OP (like a 1-hit KO, unless there is a good reason for it to be).

Things to Note
Romance in any way shape or form is not my cup of tea. It has never really appealed to me, and the few times I have, I’m not good at it. So if the roleplay’s man focus is romance or shipping, I probably won’t join.

Another it thing is that I’ve only been role playing since March of this year, so I’m still a noob when it come to role playing. Yes, I have roleplays before that, but I only got into role playing recently. Also, as of now, I’ve only been playing Flight Rising for about two weeks now.
Hi all!
I have a craving for dragons and stories *w*
Character Information
My characters are dragons from my lair. Here for the dragons :-P
Specific, no. Adventure? Excitement? Heck yes!
Player Information
Average reply length?
Depends on how much is needed? I'm adaptable. Though I like to be precise and give enough info.
Average reply speed?
Very much free these days. Should be here MINIMUM once a week (most likely more).
Just, please.... no characters like invincible dragon-gods, where nothing can happen to them. Otherwise I'm fairly easy. And romance only as long as it "feels natural" to the character.
Am more than willing to come up with a scenario/plot for a game. Am thinking of doing shorter "one-shot/arcs" to ensure people are present from start to end of the adventure. I would limit player number as well.
If interested don't hesitate to DM me!

FR+8hrs
Hi all!
I have a craving for dragons and stories *w*
Character Information
My characters are dragons from my lair. Here for the dragons :-P
Specific, no. Adventure? Excitement? Heck yes!
Player Information
Average reply length?
Depends on how much is needed? I'm adaptable. Though I like to be precise and give enough info.
Average reply speed?
Very much free these days. Should be here MINIMUM once a week (most likely more).
Just, please.... no characters like invincible dragon-gods, where nothing can happen to them. Otherwise I'm fairly easy. And romance only as long as it "feels natural" to the character.
Am more than willing to come up with a scenario/plot for a game. Am thinking of doing shorter "one-shot/arcs" to ensure people are present from start to end of the adventure. I would limit player number as well.
If interested don't hesitate to DM me!

FR+8hrs
L2W2zjT.png
Character Information

I'll be using mostly my dragons on here, but I might use some of my other OCs if they fit the RP. The characters I'm most interested in using are as listed;

FR OCs

-Yv'sil (Guardian/Paladin)

-Endisa (Mirror/Bandit)

-Felicity (Pearlcatcher/Librarian)

-Jiiva (Mirror/Cleric and Sage)

Other OCs

-Khioni (Ice Dragon/Exiled Princess)

-Anwyn (Half-Elf/Battlemage)

-Cassandra (Human/Apprentice Mage)

I'm mainly looking for fantasy themed roleplays, preferably those with structure and/or flexible plots.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I'd say I write a few paragraphs on average. However, I tend to adjust for who I'm roleplaying with. For example, if you only write a few sentences I will write around that much. I write as much needs to be said.

Average reply speed?

I would say that I take about 15 - 45 minutes to respond, possibly longer when the message is especially long. I will try to respond ASAP, but if it is late in the day, you can expect me to reply the next day.

I ask that you write at least a paragraph, don't have overpowered characters, and don't pressure me about how long I take to write. Everyone types at different speeds, after all.

I don't do romance plots, mostly because they make me uncomfortable and are awkward. I'm also new to the forums (not to roleplaying in general though-) here, so I'm still getting acustomed to how things work.

Feel free to message me!
Character Information

I'll be using mostly my dragons on here, but I might use some of my other OCs if they fit the RP. The characters I'm most interested in using are as listed;

FR OCs

-Yv'sil (Guardian/Paladin)

-Endisa (Mirror/Bandit)

-Felicity (Pearlcatcher/Librarian)

-Jiiva (Mirror/Cleric and Sage)

Other OCs

-Khioni (Ice Dragon/Exiled Princess)

-Anwyn (Half-Elf/Battlemage)

-Cassandra (Human/Apprentice Mage)

I'm mainly looking for fantasy themed roleplays, preferably those with structure and/or flexible plots.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I'd say I write a few paragraphs on average. However, I tend to adjust for who I'm roleplaying with. For example, if you only write a few sentences I will write around that much. I write as much needs to be said.

Average reply speed?

I would say that I take about 15 - 45 minutes to respond, possibly longer when the message is especially long. I will try to respond ASAP, but if it is late in the day, you can expect me to reply the next day.

I ask that you write at least a paragraph, don't have overpowered characters, and don't pressure me about how long I take to write. Everyone types at different speeds, after all.

I don't do romance plots, mostly because they make me uncomfortable and are awkward. I'm also new to the forums (not to roleplaying in general though-) here, so I'm still getting acustomed to how things work.

Feel free to message me!
:3 hi
Hello, lovely people! I thought I would poke a little in here since I love roleplaying ^^ [u][b]Character Information[/b][/u] [b]Is your character an original character or a fandom character?[/b] I will roleplay as the dragons from my lair, but mostly Pinaria and Callicles, my progens: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64613146][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/646132/64613146_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64613147][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/646132/64613147_350.png[/img][/url] I have personalities and backstories for all of them! [b]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[/b] I don't have a specific storyline planned, but I will say as overall context that all my dragons are scholars, and Altosacro Clan is in fact a magic and astronomy academy! There you can find healers, magic-focused warriors, and alchemists. The Headmistress, Pinaria, wants it to become a respected and important academy in the Isles, so she will surely come with her husband to any meetings or fancy parties that she thinks are essential to making herself known. We could even have conflicts between our clans if that's your cup of tea. Outside of that, I am completely open to suggestions! Feel free to PM me if you find it interesting! UPDATE: You can find the clan's lore thread [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2939107/1#post_2939107]here[/url]. [u][b]Player Information[/b][/u] [b]Average reply length?[/b] I like to be elaborate and descriptive in my posts, so you can expect around two/three paragraphs of text, surely more than that if I am hyped, but it highly depends on what my partner will give me to work with! I tend to mirror reply length. [b]Average reply speed?[/b] I am very busy and I'm going to try to keep it casual, so please don't expect me to reply instantly. One reply per day/two days is more like my style. If I am especially busy with commissions, university or work, I will probably delay more, but be assured that I haven't forgotten to reply, I just haven't found the time! [b]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/b] As you can imagine, I'm looking for a partner with a relaxed reply schedule, more or less like mine, and who wants to write something beautiful and epic with me without needing to rush. I'm most comfortable doing one-on-one, private roleplay threads, so we can develop an idea that we previously thought up. Small, closed groups would also be fine with me, but more than 4/5 people in the same thread will get me anxious pretty quickly. In summary, I would like to find a reduced number of people who's writing style I could get to know well, expand on the lore and personalities of our characters, and work together! [b]Would you like to share any additional information?[/b] PMs are good for quick interactions, but they're not very suited for lenghty discussions, so I'm open to finding another site to communicate more easily. I have a Discord and Twitter account available, so PM me and we can find each other. I am usually online between 0:00 and 4:30, and between 9:00 and 11:00 (server time), but I don't have a problem if we're not online at the same time. Thank you so much for your time!
Hello, lovely people! I thought I would poke a little in here since I love roleplaying ^^

Character Information

I will roleplay as the dragons from my lair, but mostly Pinaria and Callicles, my progens:
64613146_350.png 64613147_350.png

I have personalities and backstories for all of them!

I don't have a specific storyline planned, but I will say as overall context that all my dragons are scholars, and Altosacro Clan is in fact a magic and astronomy academy! There you can find healers, magic-focused warriors, and alchemists. The Headmistress, Pinaria, wants it to become a respected and important academy in the Isles, so she will surely come with her husband to any meetings or fancy parties that she thinks are essential to making herself known. We could even have conflicts between our clans if that's your cup of tea. Outside of that, I am completely open to suggestions! Feel free to PM me if you find it interesting!

UPDATE: You can find the clan's lore thread here.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I like to be elaborate and descriptive in my posts, so you can expect around two/three paragraphs of text, surely more than that if I am hyped, but it highly depends on what my partner will give me to work with! I tend to mirror reply length.

Average reply speed?
I am very busy and I'm going to try to keep it casual, so please don't expect me to reply instantly. One reply per day/two days is more like my style. If I am especially busy with commissions, university or work, I will probably delay more, but be assured that I haven't forgotten to reply, I just haven't found the time!

As you can imagine, I'm looking for a partner with a relaxed reply schedule, more or less like mine, and who wants to write something beautiful and epic with me without needing to rush. I'm most comfortable doing one-on-one, private roleplay threads, so we can develop an idea that we previously thought up. Small, closed groups would also be fine with me, but more than 4/5 people in the same thread will get me anxious pretty quickly. In summary, I would like to find a reduced number of people who's writing style I could get to know well, expand on the lore and personalities of our characters, and work together!

PMs are good for quick interactions, but they're not very suited for lenghty discussions, so I'm open to finding another site to communicate more easily. I have a Discord and Twitter account available, so PM me and we can find each other.

I am usually online between 0:00 and 4:30, and between 9:00 and 11:00 (server time), but I don't have a problem if we're not online at the same time.

Thank you so much for your time!
....... UU5sIpr.png
PpMY10h.png
dEe2UrM.png
WKtl2lb.png
8qiQ1WY.png
s16G4se.png
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 133 134