Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 133 134
It's been a HOT MINUTE since I've gotten to rp and I desperately want to!! Feel free to PM me if you wanna hash one out!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roleplay Form

Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character? Original

Please describe.

My characters/dragons are all warriors/rangers/mages/healers who are a part of the Shadecast Rangers, who are basically the protectors of my mate Skyfang's serendipity clan. There's more lore about them on my page, and I'm hacking away at giving all my dragons bios

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

~I'm a sucker for clan conflicts/skirmishes, I'd like to build lore between my clan and other clans, alliances, rivals, enemies, etc. Thought that might be fun!

Player Information

Average reply length? At least a paragraph

Average reply speed? As soon as I can, but I'm in college, so that can vary

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I'd prefer my 1 on 1 rp partners to be over the age of 18, as I am an adult and prefer not to interact one on one for rp with minors. But I don't mind being in groups with people under 18

Would you like to share any additional information?
Can't think of anything off the top of my head, but feel free to ask me stuff!
It's been a HOT MINUTE since I've gotten to rp and I desperately want to!! Feel free to PM me if you wanna hash one out!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roleplay Form

Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character? Original

Please describe.

My characters/dragons are all warriors/rangers/mages/healers who are a part of the Shadecast Rangers, who are basically the protectors of my mate Skyfang's serendipity clan. There's more lore about them on my page, and I'm hacking away at giving all my dragons bios

~I'm a sucker for clan conflicts/skirmishes, I'd like to build lore between my clan and other clans, alliances, rivals, enemies, etc. Thought that might be fun!

Player Information

Average reply length? At least a paragraph

Average reply speed? As soon as I can, but I'm in college, so that can vary

I'd prefer my 1 on 1 rp partners to be over the age of 18, as I am an adult and prefer not to interact one on one for rp with minors. But I don't mind being in groups with people under 18

Can't think of anything off the top of my head, but feel free to ask me stuff!
WNbQ4hY.png
3YAN1tx.pngWBC5JG3.pngUYR6vpC.pngbYt72YT.pngUuIaQel.pngbsTwpFg.png
Roleplay Information
Yeah, I'm unashamedly only wanting to roleplay as Dabi from BNHA. I'm not really interested in anyone else at the time, or in original content. I'm specifically looking for someone that wants to RP Dabi/Hawks or Dabi/Shigaraki. I may consider pairing him with OCs, provided the OCs are male/non-binary, well-developed, and of-age.

I don't necessarily have any set plot ideas. I'm fine both operating in the canon setting or in AUs. The romance does not have to be the main story line, I actually prefer it just being a good side-plot to the main one. I am a-okay with dark themes, and I'm really hoping to both enjoy the RP and work on my characterization of Dabi at the same time!

Player Information
I'm most comfortable in the range of 2-5 paragraphs per reply. If you're a strict one/two-line replier, I just tend to lose interest sooo yeah no hate but it probably wouldn't work out. I'm perfectly fine with short replies in conversations or fast-paced scenes but overall prefer a semi-lit set-up. I RP in 3rd person POV, either past or present tense idc.

I tend to reply pretty often, like multiple times a day, but I am also a college student and work part time, so some days are busier than others. I would like someone that replies more than one a week, just so we can keep up interest, but I also totally understand needing a break at times.

Any requirements for future roleplayers?
Yesss, first of all be 18(+) please. I am and just feel more comfortable that way. I'm also not very active on FR, and while it's totally fine for initial PMing and discussing, I ultimately prefer to move to discord, skype, or email as a permanent RP setting.

lol I might come off a bit blunt in this (I'm tired as I type it up), but I'm actually super chatty and I love making friends of my RP partners. It's not like this is in any way required but I figured it's worth mentioning.

PM me if you're interested and thanks!
Roleplay Information
Yeah, I'm unashamedly only wanting to roleplay as Dabi from BNHA. I'm not really interested in anyone else at the time, or in original content. I'm specifically looking for someone that wants to RP Dabi/Hawks or Dabi/Shigaraki. I may consider pairing him with OCs, provided the OCs are male/non-binary, well-developed, and of-age.

I don't necessarily have any set plot ideas. I'm fine both operating in the canon setting or in AUs. The romance does not have to be the main story line, I actually prefer it just being a good side-plot to the main one. I am a-okay with dark themes, and I'm really hoping to both enjoy the RP and work on my characterization of Dabi at the same time!

Player Information
I'm most comfortable in the range of 2-5 paragraphs per reply. If you're a strict one/two-line replier, I just tend to lose interest sooo yeah no hate but it probably wouldn't work out. I'm perfectly fine with short replies in conversations or fast-paced scenes but overall prefer a semi-lit set-up. I RP in 3rd person POV, either past or present tense idc.

I tend to reply pretty often, like multiple times a day, but I am also a college student and work part time, so some days are busier than others. I would like someone that replies more than one a week, just so we can keep up interest, but I also totally understand needing a break at times.

Any requirements for future roleplayers?
Yesss, first of all be 18(+) please. I am and just feel more comfortable that way. I'm also not very active on FR, and while it's totally fine for initial PMing and discussing, I ultimately prefer to move to discord, skype, or email as a permanent RP setting.

lol I might come off a bit blunt in this (I'm tired as I type it up), but I'm actually super chatty and I love making friends of my RP partners. It's not like this is in any way required but I figured it's worth mentioning.

PM me if you're interested and thanks!
IdentityFraud

Character Information
I've mostly played original characters and try to have my characters grow and develop through the course of the roleplay, I believe its better this way.

I don't really mind playing fandom characters depending on the fandom.

Something FR-based. Fandoms are cool, too. Right now I don't have a specific RP in mind.

Average Reply Length:
I'd say short paragraphs, Sometimes medium ones, Depends on the roleplay. Two-player Roleplay's with more conversation and/or interaction may get longer answers, or a lot of description is necessary. This depends on whether I'm inspired or not. =)

Average Reply Speed: Once or twice a day. Depends on how busy I am, I might be more active on weekends than on weeks.

Requirements, Preferences:

I have no specific requirements if I'm honest. Semi-literate/Literate would be nice tho. I don't bite, so don't be afraid to pm me if you've got any questions (Roleplay samples and such!).
IdentityFraud

Character Information
I've mostly played original characters and try to have my characters grow and develop through the course of the roleplay, I believe its better this way.

I don't really mind playing fandom characters depending on the fandom.

Something FR-based. Fandoms are cool, too. Right now I don't have a specific RP in mind.

Average Reply Length:
I'd say short paragraphs, Sometimes medium ones, Depends on the roleplay. Two-player Roleplay's with more conversation and/or interaction may get longer answers, or a lot of description is necessary. This depends on whether I'm inspired or not. =)

Average Reply Speed: Once or twice a day. Depends on how busy I am, I might be more active on weekends than on weeks.

Requirements, Preferences:

I have no specific requirements if I'm honest. Semi-literate/Literate would be nice tho. I don't bite, so don't be afraid to pm me if you've got any questions (Roleplay samples and such!).
LEpJMnn.png tRvB8Xn.pngmPgKZzR.pngWn6vGC1.png
szgtV0Q.png
This is my first time being on a site with a roleplay forum in literal years and, boy, have I missed it. [b]Characters[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64971895][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/649719/64971895p.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2930524/16#post_45275055][img]https://imgur.com/y0qfciC.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2930524/16#post_45275055][img]https://imgur.com/i6WnLlu.png[/img][/url] This baby is a fandom oc! Caramel is an enderman, though they've been adapted to a couple different scenarios already. They're the only one I've rped here so far, and neither times got particularly far... (The links aren't their actual story, they've been changed to fit the setting) [url=https://imgur.com/2yfKQBe][img]https://imgur.com/LDNidGl.png[/img][/url] [url=https://imgur.com/PGx5kdz][img]https://imgur.com/WsHPvY0.png[/img][/url] These two are complete originals that'd I'd love to try out! This is Admin (or just Min) and Sally. Min is a robot/android and Sally is his favourite human (they're basically dating but from how much she lovingly insults him, you wouldn't be able to tell xD). The links I put just go to bigger versions of the images because I haven't posted anything with them yet. (Quick tw if you go to Sally's link, she's got blood on her face and scars) Update: dragons versions of both [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1385993]Admin[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1386010]Sally[/url] Those are the only actual ocs I have at the moment but if something's good enough, I might just make a new one. [s]or just reformat mellie again shh[/s] All of them have lore and backstory but I'm more than willing to squish them into whatever setup I find. [b]Storyline[/b] I'm not exactly looking for anything specific, but I'd love something where I can play Min and Sally (so something somewhat futuristic to allow for a robot). I'm not really a fan of stories with a wall of lore right off the bat (you're supposed to try and catch people's attention in an intro post and I really don't have the patience for that lol) or ones that are too open (the ones with, like, a whole city/town for a location, those derail super quickly and its hard to get the group to actually interact, in my experience). [size=5][b]About me[/b][/size] [b]Reply length[/b] I tend to write about a paragraph or two per reply. I sometimes go down to a sentence or two when in dialogue or when I don't have much to work with, though. I do have a longform rp that's done almost entirely through ic texting, so if something like that works better for you, I might give it a try. (Though I may ask to move that to an actual texting app, like discord or something) [b]Reply speed[/b] It varies from day to day because I'm a part-time student but I try to respond at least once a day. I'm fr+9 (cest) so I might end up replying in the middle of the night for you "^^ [b]Future roleplay/group requirements[/b] Unless I've talked to you before, I'd rather not do 1-on-1 rps. As for groups, I can deal with most group sizes as long as it's not complete chaos. I'd rather roleplay with someone who can at least match the amount of content I put in (so about a paragraph) with decent grammar. [b]Other[/b] I have autism and anxiety so I might not be the most social, sorry. If you're willing to carry the conversation, I'd love to talk to you! I'm just not very good with casual words "^^ You're welcome to ping me in a thread if you think I'd be interested! There's no guarantee that's I'd actually join, but I'll gladly give it a look. Oh! I should probably mention that I'm a minor! I'll be 17 this friday :D I don't really know if I should write anything else, but feel free to pm me if you have any questions!
This is my first time being on a site with a roleplay forum in literal years and, boy, have I missed it.

Characters

64971895p.png y0qfciC.png i6WnLlu.png
This baby is a fandom oc!
Caramel is an enderman, though they've been adapted to a couple different scenarios already. They're the only one I've rped here so far, and neither times got particularly far... (The links aren't their actual story, they've been changed to fit the setting)

LDNidGl.png WsHPvY0.png
These two are complete originals that'd I'd love to try out!
This is Admin (or just Min) and Sally. Min is a robot/android and Sally is his favourite human (they're basically dating but from how much she lovingly insults him, you wouldn't be able to tell xD). The links I put just go to bigger versions of the images because I haven't posted anything with them yet. (Quick tw if you go to Sally's link, she's got blood on her face and scars)

Update: dragons versions of both Admin and Sally

Those are the only actual ocs I have at the moment but if something's good enough, I might just make a new one. or just reformat mellie again shh All of them have lore and backstory but I'm more than willing to squish them into whatever setup I find.

Storyline
I'm not exactly looking for anything specific, but I'd love something where I can play Min and Sally (so something somewhat futuristic to allow for a robot).

I'm not really a fan of stories with a wall of lore right off the bat (you're supposed to try and catch people's attention in an intro post and I really don't have the patience for that lol) or ones that are too open (the ones with, like, a whole city/town for a location, those derail super quickly and its hard to get the group to actually interact, in my experience).

About me

Reply length
I tend to write about a paragraph or two per reply. I sometimes go down to a sentence or two when in dialogue or when I don't have much to work with, though.

I do have a longform rp that's done almost entirely through ic texting, so if something like that works better for you, I might give it a try. (Though I may ask to move that to an actual texting app, like discord or something)

Reply speed
It varies from day to day because I'm a part-time student but I try to respond at least once a day. I'm fr+9 (cest) so I might end up replying in the middle of the night for you "^^

Future roleplay/group requirements
Unless I've talked to you before, I'd rather not do 1-on-1 rps. As for groups, I can deal with most group sizes as long as it's not complete chaos.

I'd rather roleplay with someone who can at least match the amount of content I put in (so about a paragraph) with decent grammar.

Other
I have autism and anxiety so I might not be the most social, sorry. If you're willing to carry the conversation, I'd love to talk to you! I'm just not very good with casual words "^^

You're welcome to ping me in a thread if you think I'd be interested! There's no guarantee that's I'd actually join, but I'll gladly give it a look.

Oh! I should probably mention that I'm a minor! I'll be 17 this friday :D

I don't really know if I should write anything else, but feel free to pm me if you have any questions!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif
T O F F E E
dEe2UrM.png
oouioVf.png
vTXnFX4.png
SV9CXSe.png
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif

coder | imges
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I'll probably use original characters from FR

Maybe something FR themed

Player Information

Average reply length?
This may vary, probably up to 5 paragraphs

Average reply speed?
This will also vary, probably a couple times a day

I'm looking for a small group of relaxed people who are open minded and patient. Otherwise I'm up for working with anyone.

I'm a minor so please keep it at the most PG-13.
I'm also really friendly and am open to mostly anything.
I'm kinda new to roleplaying, but hey, you have to start somewhere. Also, I absolutely adore writing so I should be ok.

PM or ping me if interested!
I'll probably use original characters from FR

Maybe something FR themed

Player Information

Average reply length?
This may vary, probably up to 5 paragraphs

Average reply speed?
This will also vary, probably a couple times a day

I'm looking for a small group of relaxed people who are open minded and patient. Otherwise I'm up for working with anyone.

I'm a minor so please keep it at the most PG-13.
I'm also really friendly and am open to mostly anything.
I'm kinda new to roleplaying, but hey, you have to start somewhere. Also, I absolutely adore writing so I should be ok.

PM or ping me if interested!
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
Character Information
I can use original FR characters, fandom characters, and fandom ocs. Who they are varies, and we should probably discuss characters

Specific roleplay storyline?
I am not looking for anything in particular. I can do long term or one-shots.

Average reply length?
Varies. It can go from a couple sentences from multiple paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Varies. An hour to a day, depending on how busy I get. Even then, maybe less/more.

A small group is preferable, but I do not mind roleplaying in a larger group if there is a storyline/a handful of characters I can focus on.

I'm ok with a lot of stuff, but I would still prefer to discuss boundaries before starting any roleplay.
Current fandoms (may edit to update!): Among Us, Hollow Knight, Pokemon, Hades, DnD
I'm new to roleplaying on FR, but not new to roleplaying in general!
I can also do art rps if you prefer that instead.

PM me if you're interested!
Character Information
I can use original FR characters, fandom characters, and fandom ocs. Who they are varies, and we should probably discuss characters

I am not looking for anything in particular. I can do long term or one-shots.

Average reply length?
Varies. It can go from a couple sentences from multiple paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Varies. An hour to a day, depending on how busy I get. Even then, maybe less/more.

A small group is preferable, but I do not mind roleplaying in a larger group if there is a storyline/a handful of characters I can focus on.

I'm ok with a lot of stuff, but I would still prefer to discuss boundaries before starting any roleplay.
Current fandoms (may edit to update!): Among Us, Hollow Knight, Pokemon, Hades, DnD
I'm new to roleplaying on FR, but not new to roleplaying in general!
I can also do art rps if you prefer that instead.

PM me if you're interested!
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
Hello! :)

Character Information
I only have 2 dragons but can am more comfortable RPing humans or humanoids. I don't have a set list of characters and usually make one up that fits the storyline.

Not really, I like romance though. I do also prefer shorter ones as well :)

Player Information

Average reply length?

I usually respond with roughly 2/3 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?

I'm happy with whatever but I'd hope for at least once a week, I'm pretty active due to current situations so will be once a day.

None. I can play and gender, any sexuality although like I said I do prefer humanoid characters.

I've been RPing for years so don't be afraid to hit my up with ideas and suggestions!

Please PM!
Hello! :)

Character Information
I only have 2 dragons but can am more comfortable RPing humans or humanoids. I don't have a set list of characters and usually make one up that fits the storyline.

Not really, I like romance though. I do also prefer shorter ones as well :)

Player Information

Average reply length?

I usually respond with roughly 2/3 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?

I'm happy with whatever but I'd hope for at least once a week, I'm pretty active due to current situations so will be once a day.

None. I can play and gender, any sexuality although like I said I do prefer humanoid characters.

I've been RPing for years so don't be afraid to hit my up with ideas and suggestions!

Please PM!
Hello everyone! ^.^

Character Information
Please describe.

I usually do original characters, but depending on the story I can do fandom too! I’ve never roleplayed with dragons or on flight rising before, I’ve more or less mostly done human or supernatural creature role plays but I’m interested in branching out!

If yes, please describe.

I usually like to come up with plots with my partners, I tend to prefer stories that have fantasy, action, mystery, romance, drama, or any combination of the following!

Average reply length?
It really depends on what my partner(s) prefer! I can do anywhere from one sentence to several beefy paragraphs, but I usually fall somewhere in the middle.

Average reply speed?
Usually at least once every/every other day for very long replies, several times a day for shorter replies. My work schedule can be a bit hectic, but I’ll discuss timing more in depth with my partners/group.

I’m not too picky, but I would prefer someone willing to chat with me OOC and also work with me on plot/character development!

I’ve been roleplaying for a very long time but have been on hiatus for several months, so bear with me if it takes me abut to get back into the swing of things! Also I usually do 1x1 roleplays, but I’m more than happy to join a group if it looks interesting!

PM me if interested, I look forward to meeting all of you! :D
Hello everyone! ^.^

Character Information
Please describe.

I usually do original characters, but depending on the story I can do fandom too! I’ve never roleplayed with dragons or on flight rising before, I’ve more or less mostly done human or supernatural creature role plays but I’m interested in branching out!

If yes, please describe.

I usually like to come up with plots with my partners, I tend to prefer stories that have fantasy, action, mystery, romance, drama, or any combination of the following!

Average reply length?
It really depends on what my partner(s) prefer! I can do anywhere from one sentence to several beefy paragraphs, but I usually fall somewhere in the middle.

Average reply speed?
Usually at least once every/every other day for very long replies, several times a day for shorter replies. My work schedule can be a bit hectic, but I’ll discuss timing more in depth with my partners/group.

I’m not too picky, but I would prefer someone willing to chat with me OOC and also work with me on plot/character development!

I’ve been roleplaying for a very long time but have been on hiatus for several months, so bear with me if it takes me abut to get back into the swing of things! Also I usually do 1x1 roleplays, but I’m more than happy to join a group if it looks interesting!

PM me if interested, I look forward to meeting all of you! :D
huh after doing this it seems i am super picky lol
if you wanna rp with me feel free to pm me or post on my pf!! random pings in rp forums are also allowed :D

Character Information
i normally just do dragons i own on fr or a scry if i think it fits. i'll also occasionally use someone else's dragons if i have written permission. i do have non-fr ocs i can use, however, they will be almost exclusively feral. i most likely will not be doing human(oid) rps because i'm not sure how to properly write that.

i don't have much of anything in mind, but i prefer long-term rps over anything else! i do love me some mafia, limbo/weirdcore, or fantasy-esq plotlines, though. if you don't know if i'm into something, just ask!

Average reply length?
generally around 1-2 medium-large size paragraphs, but if i'm in the mood i will write a lot more than that. rarely i will dip under the one paragraph mark if i'm really not feeling it; in public rps i won't do that but in 1x1s i have a higher chance of it.

Average reply speed?
i can't promise fast replies always because i can be very forgetful and scatterbrained. however, i will try to get back to you as fast as i can. normally i will go dark from 18:30 to 5:00 frt because i sleep during those hours.

i don't care much, but i'm far more inclined to join smaller groups. nothing with over 20 members, and 15+ is a bit of a stretch. i like <10 player rps the most. 1x1's are super fun as well, i'd be totally down for one!!

so, a heads up, i'm super in to fancy formatting: my posts will most likely be center aligned, have my dragon's image, and a font/color for the character's speech. sorry if this is annoying, tell me to knock it off if it gets too much.
i also use (( )) to communicate OOC stuff, so that's what that means!

if doing an OC rp, i most likely won't be able to provide a good reference for a character for a bit; i have very few refs done, and they aren't a big priority for me. however, i can probably make a scry showing off the general pattern/theme as a placeholder!

plotwise i'd be perfectly okay with making up my own ideas; themes i normally go with do involve horror elements though, so please lmk if you don't want that.
huh after doing this it seems i am super picky lol
if you wanna rp with me feel free to pm me or post on my pf!! random pings in rp forums are also allowed :D

Character Information
i normally just do dragons i own on fr or a scry if i think it fits. i'll also occasionally use someone else's dragons if i have written permission. i do have non-fr ocs i can use, however, they will be almost exclusively feral. i most likely will not be doing human(oid) rps because i'm not sure how to properly write that.

i don't have much of anything in mind, but i prefer long-term rps over anything else! i do love me some mafia, limbo/weirdcore, or fantasy-esq plotlines, though. if you don't know if i'm into something, just ask!

Average reply length?
generally around 1-2 medium-large size paragraphs, but if i'm in the mood i will write a lot more than that. rarely i will dip under the one paragraph mark if i'm really not feeling it; in public rps i won't do that but in 1x1s i have a higher chance of it.

Average reply speed?
i can't promise fast replies always because i can be very forgetful and scatterbrained. however, i will try to get back to you as fast as i can. normally i will go dark from 18:30 to 5:00 frt because i sleep during those hours.

i don't care much, but i'm far more inclined to join smaller groups. nothing with over 20 members, and 15+ is a bit of a stretch. i like <10 player rps the most. 1x1's are super fun as well, i'd be totally down for one!!

so, a heads up, i'm super in to fancy formatting: my posts will most likely be center aligned, have my dragon's image, and a font/color for the character's speech. sorry if this is annoying, tell me to knock it off if it gets too much.
i also use (( )) to communicate OOC stuff, so that's what that means!

if doing an OC rp, i most likely won't be able to provide a good reference for a character for a bit; i have very few refs done, and they aren't a big priority for me. however, i can probably make a scry showing off the general pattern/theme as a placeholder!

plotwise i'd be perfectly okay with making up my own ideas; themes i normally go with do involve horror elements though, so please lmk if you don't want that.
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
[u][b]Character Information[/b][/u] [i]Updated 09/02/21[/i] [b]1. Is your character an OC or a fandom character?[/b] No. Just Flightrising dragons. [b]2. Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[/b] [LIST] [*]Flight Rising/Fantasy/Medieval [i](Plus, you know...Lightning Flight)[/i] :') [*]On-site lore [*]Dragons (Both Feral/Quad & Anthro welcome!) [*]Clan/Lair interaction [*]Pairings & Friendships [/LIST] [u][b]Player Information[/b][/u] [b]1. Average reply length?[/b] [i]Medium-Long [/i]I'm a rambler, clearly! [i]*gestures to whole post*[/i] I haven't RP'd in so long, but I'm guessing I'd stick to ~2 paragraphs at most. [b]2. Average reply speed?[/b] I'm [i]fairly[/i] active, checking daily once I'm off work (~20:30 FR time), so at least 1-2 daily, long replies for an RP. [b]3. Any requirements?[/b] [LIST] [*]Fellow Artist = [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [*]1 on 1 [*]Be patient [*]Literate, well-thought replies [*]No shorthand/acronyms (in-character) [*]Preferably a fellow adult or individual mature enough to respectfully deal with most themes or situations (within FR rules, obviously). [*]No drama/passive-aggressiveness - If something bothers you about the story/theme, just talk it out with me! [*]Similarly - Be willing to retcon, adjust, or discuss big decisions (character deaths, relationship status, etc). We should both be happy with the story! :) [*]Beastclan interaction and familiars should be discussed so we're on the same page. Are beasts able to talk to dragons, etc? [*]NOTE: I am [i]not [/i]LGBTQ+, so I tread lightly around the topic as I don't personally identify/connect with it. I am supportive, friendly, accepting of others' characters and will gladly do my best to rp with them respectfully. Please, no heavily political topics related to this! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/LIST] I like using images where possible to save time, so I may just plop a dragon or familiar image in so I can get straight to the rest of the scene and skip the excessive description. [b]4. Additional information?[/b] +2 hr ahead of FR time. Discord friendly! Note: I grew up on Warriors cats so I use similar writing tropes/ideas and write fairly simply. You won't see me write anything profoundly original or grandiose. (Please note: I have [b]NOT [/b]read WoF.) [color=green][b]♥ Likes[/b]: Fantasy & Magic (basically on-site lore), with personal adjustments and headcanons. If you have a theme you like, I can find a dragon for it! Simpler, loose story ideas please. Just looking for something fun and dragon-related for when I'm brain-dead after work.[/color] [color=maroon][b]X Dislikes[/b]: Modern/Human RP, Deities/Demons living with normal people, young-yet-ancient beings??, perfect OCs, overly complex lair settings*, large-scale armies/warfare, no emperor dragons please...[/color] [i][color=gray]*I don't mind someone with a complex world for their own purposes, but if I have to read a whole books worth of info/rules to understand the royal bloodline, jobs, militia, and governmental history before I even get to know [b]one [/b]of your dragons' place within the story, that's just too much... I want to explore, expand, and experience the world together![/color][/i]
Character Information
Updated 09/02/21

1. Is your character an OC or a fandom character?
No. Just Flightrising dragons.

2. Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
  • Flight Rising/Fantasy/Medieval (Plus, you know...Lightning Flight) :')
  • On-site lore
  • Dragons (Both Feral/Quad & Anthro welcome!)
  • Clan/Lair interaction
  • Pairings & Friendships

Player Information

1. Average reply length?
Medium-Long I'm a rambler, clearly! *gestures to whole post*
I haven't RP'd in so long, but I'm guessing I'd stick to ~2 paragraphs at most.

2. Average reply speed?
I'm fairly active, checking daily once I'm off work (~20:30 FR time), so at least 1-2 daily, long replies for an RP.

3. Any requirements?
  • Fellow Artist =
  • 1 on 1
  • Be patient
  • Literate, well-thought replies
  • No shorthand/acronyms (in-character)
  • Preferably a fellow adult or individual mature enough to respectfully deal with most themes or situations (within FR rules, obviously).
  • No drama/passive-aggressiveness - If something bothers you about the story/theme, just talk it out with me!
  • Similarly - Be willing to retcon, adjust, or discuss big decisions (character deaths, relationship status, etc). We should both be happy with the story! :)
  • Beastclan interaction and familiars should be discussed so we're on the same page. Are beasts able to talk to dragons, etc?
  • NOTE: I am not LGBTQ+, so I tread lightly around the topic as I don't personally identify/connect with it. I am supportive, friendly, accepting of others' characters and will gladly do my best to rp with them respectfully. Please, no heavily political topics related to this!

I like using images where possible to save time, so I may just plop a dragon or familiar image in so I can get straight to the rest of the scene and skip the excessive description.

4. Additional information?
+2 hr ahead of FR time. Discord friendly!

Note: I grew up on Warriors cats so I use similar writing tropes/ideas and write fairly simply. You won't see me write anything profoundly original or grandiose.
(Please note: I have NOT read WoF.)

♥ Likes: Fantasy & Magic (basically on-site lore), with personal adjustments and headcanons. If you have a theme you like, I can find a dragon for it! Simpler, loose story ideas please. Just looking for something fun and dragon-related for when I'm brain-dead after work.

X Dislikes: Modern/Human RP, Deities/Demons living with normal people, young-yet-ancient beings??, perfect OCs, overly complex lair settings*, large-scale armies/warfare, no emperor dragons please...

*I don't mind someone with a complex world for their own purposes, but if I have to read a whole books worth of info/rules to understand the royal bloodline, jobs, militia, and governmental history before I even get to know one of your dragons' place within the story, that's just too much... I want to explore, expand, and experience the world together!
1aEvf03.png
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 133 134