Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 133 134
Roleplay Form

Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
My characters are mostly original. If there are fandom characters involved it will only be for fandom role-plays. I will try not to bring in any fandom characters into the role-play. I have characters I have created from scratch and characters in the flight rising game that I can play with. I mostly want to play with flight rising characters. Almost all characters are welcome.
Note: I tend to role-play with one or more characters. Why? Because I can and it make things a bit more interesting. I am used to handling up to five to even ten characters at once.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Not quite yet, but maybe possibly in the future. I'm an open book!

Player Information

Average reply length?
I tend to write in paragraphs, only really replying in shorter sentences when I'm stumped for any better ideas or don't have any useful and insightful information on my characters that I haven't already mentioned before hand. But expect a bit of writing!

Average reply speed?
Pretty quickly, depending on the devices I am using and what I am doing at that moment. I tend to multi task a lot and irl stuff can happen too. So you may see me say SFLR (sorry for late reply) quite a bit if that is the case! Sometimes I miss the notifs completely and you might have to message me again! So you have been warned!

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I tend to enjoy the more literate side of role-play and people who know how to chuck up an essay of information. I tend to write like an author would. Things like:

"I am Glorian," said the giant blue and purple dragon. She fixed her goggles, positioning them over her eyes snuggly as she looked down at the smaller dragon before her. She smelled of grinding metal and motor oil with a bit of singed scales, possibly from shock burns. She definitely looked like she got shocked often with all the gears and cogs adorning her body and head, "What is your name?"

I don't tend to like:

*he sat up* I am Algor and you?*He blinked*

But I'm not completely against it either and will TOTALLY role-play with you if that's all you can do (I'm used to having role-plays that are mostly that. I'll just write the way I write and you write the way you write! ^^). It's just a preference.
And I tend to enjoy a multiple player role-play rather than 1x1s. They are just more comfortable for me to role-play in and easier to connect with others.

Would you like to share any additional information?
I am in school and I am way behind so I may not be as active as I like too or more active then I should be, but here I am anyways! I have yet to start a group to role-play with and I am looking for a solid group to start with.
I am not driven by ships or drama. I just want a chillax role-play. I don't mind ships or drama, but just know that's not what I'm looking for. And NO ship has to be permanent! I find that some ships can actually be really toxic and locking yourself into the agreement that it has to work can make it even more draining then before. So ships are open, they are just not completely permanent unless said otherwise.
If you want to cross lore with each other through role-play then I am ok with that! I am ok with including outside characters into my character's bios if we find it makes a rather pleasant experience to have there. So my dragons can be friends or enemies to yours. Clans can be allies or enemies, etc!

I am chill with both threads and pms (whichever is best in FR)! So call me whenever you feel like you're up to it! See ya then!
Roleplay Form

Character Information
My characters are mostly original. If there are fandom characters involved it will only be for fandom role-plays. I will try not to bring in any fandom characters into the role-play. I have characters I have created from scratch and characters in the flight rising game that I can play with. I mostly want to play with flight rising characters. Almost all characters are welcome.
Note: I tend to role-play with one or more characters. Why? Because I can and it make things a bit more interesting. I am used to handling up to five to even ten characters at once.

Not quite yet, but maybe possibly in the future. I'm an open book!

Player Information

Average reply length?
I tend to write in paragraphs, only really replying in shorter sentences when I'm stumped for any better ideas or don't have any useful and insightful information on my characters that I haven't already mentioned before hand. But expect a bit of writing!

Average reply speed?
Pretty quickly, depending on the devices I am using and what I am doing at that moment. I tend to multi task a lot and irl stuff can happen too. So you may see me say SFLR (sorry for late reply) quite a bit if that is the case! Sometimes I miss the notifs completely and you might have to message me again! So you have been warned!

I tend to enjoy the more literate side of role-play and people who know how to chuck up an essay of information. I tend to write like an author would. Things like:

"I am Glorian," said the giant blue and purple dragon. She fixed her goggles, positioning them over her eyes snuggly as she looked down at the smaller dragon before her. She smelled of grinding metal and motor oil with a bit of singed scales, possibly from shock burns. She definitely looked like she got shocked often with all the gears and cogs adorning her body and head, "What is your name?"

I don't tend to like:

*he sat up* I am Algor and you?*He blinked*

But I'm not completely against it either and will TOTALLY role-play with you if that's all you can do (I'm used to having role-plays that are mostly that. I'll just write the way I write and you write the way you write! ^^). It's just a preference.
And I tend to enjoy a multiple player role-play rather than 1x1s. They are just more comfortable for me to role-play in and easier to connect with others.

I am in school and I am way behind so I may not be as active as I like too or more active then I should be, but here I am anyways! I have yet to start a group to role-play with and I am looking for a solid group to start with.
I am not driven by ships or drama. I just want a chillax role-play. I don't mind ships or drama, but just know that's not what I'm looking for. And NO ship has to be permanent! I find that some ships can actually be really toxic and locking yourself into the agreement that it has to work can make it even more draining then before. So ships are open, they are just not completely permanent unless said otherwise.
If you want to cross lore with each other through role-play then I am ok with that! I am ok with including outside characters into my character's bios if we find it makes a rather pleasant experience to have there. So my dragons can be friends or enemies to yours. Clans can be allies or enemies, etc!

I am chill with both threads and pms (whichever is best in FR)! So call me whenever you feel like you're up to it! See ya then!
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
I'm bored so here we go.
Are we really going to do this again?
Yes, yes we are. And you're part of it this time.
...I don't like you.
I know, but you still have to listen to me. I created you and I can remove you.

I'm sorry everyone, I didn't explain! That's Sai. He is my Kitsune, and the only-
I'm not your anything.
For the last time, I literally made you. I have the right to say that.
As I was saying he's the only one who can actually see what's going on out here. You can say hey to him any time, in any forum, but there's no guarantee he'll actually respond. This introduction was going to be for myself, Aonair, Solas and him but he's introduced himself kinda already... and I'm annoyed at him so ask him yourself if you want to know what he looks like.

Alright, first there's me! Lily, Jay or Jai, whichever you prefer. I'm a weirdo Leo/Cancer pansexual oddball with almost no temper so you can say pretty much anything you want and I won't get upset or offended.
Then Aonair, my werewolf-shifter. He's a small soft boi with a love for cute things and he's too innocent to exist, so of course I put him in all the goriest, worst dystopian RPs I can find :3
Lastly Solas, a Nephil. Half seraph, half human, he's got razor sharp feathers and a tough exterior, but don't be fooled! He's loyal and protective as long as you stay on his good side.
I'm bored so here we go.
Are we really going to do this again?
Yes, yes we are. And you're part of it this time.
...I don't like you.
I know, but you still have to listen to me. I created you and I can remove you.

I'm sorry everyone, I didn't explain! That's Sai. He is my Kitsune, and the only-
I'm not your anything.
For the last time, I literally made you. I have the right to say that.
As I was saying he's the only one who can actually see what's going on out here. You can say hey to him any time, in any forum, but there's no guarantee he'll actually respond. This introduction was going to be for myself, Aonair, Solas and him but he's introduced himself kinda already... and I'm annoyed at him so ask him yourself if you want to know what he looks like.

Alright, first there's me! Lily, Jay or Jai, whichever you prefer. I'm a weirdo Leo/Cancer pansexual oddball with almost no temper so you can say pretty much anything you want and I won't get upset or offended.
Then Aonair, my werewolf-shifter. He's a small soft boi with a love for cute things and he's too innocent to exist, so of course I put him in all the goriest, worst dystopian RPs I can find :3
Lastly Solas, a Nephil. Half seraph, half human, he's got razor sharp feathers and a tough exterior, but don't be fooled! He's loyal and protective as long as you stay on his good side.
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Character Information

Most of my character are originals, most of which can be found here (please excuse the template at the beginning lol). I have more which I'll list here in a bit, but I haven't added them to the document yet. I also am willing to do roleplay with my dragons. My dragon characters can be found in the "Clan Members" tab. Some other characters I have include:
  • My kids sent on a quest by the angels (from my Angels of the Earth story)
  • My superhero boys who are very much based off the X-Men concept blended with Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
  • My sad 20s business man who will not accept his sexuality and his very flirty coworker
Amongst many more that I can't remember right now.

Not really, but I do prefer darker storylines (with the exception of roleplay with my dragons) and I am a sucker for cute, fluffy romance. I don't like war or really old historical roleplays or really cheesey, forced romance (yknow, stuff you'd see in Twilight). I'm looking to use my human characters a little more, especially Sharkie, Levi, and Dylan.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I usually go with conversational dialogue, like you'd see in a novel, so my responses are often fairly short. I can, however, go up to four paragraphs if that's more your speed.

Average reply speed?
When I'm online, I usually reply within minutes. I may suddenly disappear; this is usually because of school or family.

Be kind and courteous. No controlling other's characters, no insta-kills, stuff like that. Common decency basically.
I prefer to do one-on-one or small group (a total of 3-5 people) just because then everyone can get ample time and it feels more like on cohesive story.

My characters are often quite troubled and don't have a great past so yeah there's that. Almost all of my characters are LGBTQ+, I don't know how this happened, I didn't plan for this. I love to make headcanons and AUs and I also love to be friends with my roleplay partners and talk to them outside of roleplay. I'm always open to talk, so don't be shy to message or ping me!
Character Information

Most of my character are originals, most of which can be found here (please excuse the template at the beginning lol). I have more which I'll list here in a bit, but I haven't added them to the document yet. I also am willing to do roleplay with my dragons. My dragon characters can be found in the "Clan Members" tab. Some other characters I have include:
  • My kids sent on a quest by the angels (from my Angels of the Earth story)
  • My superhero boys who are very much based off the X-Men concept blended with Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
  • My sad 20s business man who will not accept his sexuality and his very flirty coworker
Amongst many more that I can't remember right now.

Not really, but I do prefer darker storylines (with the exception of roleplay with my dragons) and I am a sucker for cute, fluffy romance. I don't like war or really old historical roleplays or really cheesey, forced romance (yknow, stuff you'd see in Twilight). I'm looking to use my human characters a little more, especially Sharkie, Levi, and Dylan.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I usually go with conversational dialogue, like you'd see in a novel, so my responses are often fairly short. I can, however, go up to four paragraphs if that's more your speed.

Average reply speed?
When I'm online, I usually reply within minutes. I may suddenly disappear; this is usually because of school or family.

Be kind and courteous. No controlling other's characters, no insta-kills, stuff like that. Common decency basically.
I prefer to do one-on-one or small group (a total of 3-5 people) just because then everyone can get ample time and it feels more like on cohesive story.

My characters are often quite troubled and don't have a great past so yeah there's that. Almost all of my characters are LGBTQ+, I don't know how this happened, I didn't plan for this. I love to make headcanons and AUs and I also love to be friends with my roleplay partners and talk to them outside of roleplay. I'm always open to talk, so don't be shy to message or ping me!
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
Character Information

I am open to creating both but I greatly prefer original characters in original storylines.

I’m open to any idea, but I am in the mood for: dragons, fantasy, zombie apocalypse/any type of horror rp.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I can be long winded but I’m willing to accommodate. A comfy length is a paragraph or two.

Average reply speed?

I will try to reply daily but it will vary based on what’s happening at the moment.

I prefer 1x1 or small groups. Also, please let’s have private RP - public ones make me nervous!

I might ask you for a writing sample and will of course happily provide one of my own.
Character Information

I am open to creating both but I greatly prefer original characters in original storylines.

I’m open to any idea, but I am in the mood for: dragons, fantasy, zombie apocalypse/any type of horror rp.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I can be long winded but I’m willing to accommodate. A comfy length is a paragraph or two.

Average reply speed?

I will try to reply daily but it will vary based on what’s happening at the moment.

I prefer 1x1 or small groups. Also, please let’s have private RP - public ones make me nervous!

I might ask you for a writing sample and will of course happily provide one of my own.
HrPSrDR.png
Character Information

I have a great many OCs I rp with! Some are my dragons, and a great many are dnd characters, though I have a few from other fandoms as well. My current OCs that are most notable are my current dnd character Vitri (a masked vigilante type, she can be adapted to most any universe), and Crux, the female guardian in my clan. However, if you are interested in rping with me, please feel free to ask for some further information on any of my characters! I would, of course, be happy to provide.

No particular storyline, and I am open to most anything! However, I am mainly looking to work in fantasy or fantasy-adjacent universes, though that isn't a hard line by any means!

Player Information

Average reply length?

I do my best to do at least a paragraph, but be warned: I can be quite long winded if I get super into a story and my replies can easily get to be several paragraphs long. I'll never leave you with less than two sentences, unless the scene is a quick exchange conversation, and even then!

Average reply speed?

I do my best to reply within the day, but it will depend on when/what platform. I am a full time student and I also work, so if we are rping on the forums here it could take me a bit. If I am going to be AFK for a while, I do my best to let my partners know, though!

Being kind and courteous is, of course, my rule number 1! Also, I would prefer my partners to be at least semi-literate, and I would prefer them to try and match my reply lengths (within reason, of course! I will never expect anyone to write me a novel. Mostly, I just want a few sentences). I would also prefer 1x1 or very small group only, and I would prefer either the forums here or discord.

I am +4 to FR time!
I like to chat a bit with rp partners first
I'm open to anyone! If you are interested, shoot me a pm! I check pretty regularly, and I'm always hoping something will be in my inbox!
Character Information

I have a great many OCs I rp with! Some are my dragons, and a great many are dnd characters, though I have a few from other fandoms as well. My current OCs that are most notable are my current dnd character Vitri (a masked vigilante type, she can be adapted to most any universe), and Crux, the female guardian in my clan. However, if you are interested in rping with me, please feel free to ask for some further information on any of my characters! I would, of course, be happy to provide.

No particular storyline, and I am open to most anything! However, I am mainly looking to work in fantasy or fantasy-adjacent universes, though that isn't a hard line by any means!

Player Information

Average reply length?

I do my best to do at least a paragraph, but be warned: I can be quite long winded if I get super into a story and my replies can easily get to be several paragraphs long. I'll never leave you with less than two sentences, unless the scene is a quick exchange conversation, and even then!

Average reply speed?

I do my best to reply within the day, but it will depend on when/what platform. I am a full time student and I also work, so if we are rping on the forums here it could take me a bit. If I am going to be AFK for a while, I do my best to let my partners know, though!

Being kind and courteous is, of course, my rule number 1! Also, I would prefer my partners to be at least semi-literate, and I would prefer them to try and match my reply lengths (within reason, of course! I will never expect anyone to write me a novel. Mostly, I just want a few sentences). I would also prefer 1x1 or very small group only, and I would prefer either the forums here or discord.

I am +4 to FR time!
I like to chat a bit with rp partners first
I'm open to anyone! If you are interested, shoot me a pm! I check pretty regularly, and I'm always hoping something will be in my inbox!
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
[b]Is your character an original character or a fandom character?[/b] [indent]They are all my Flight Rising OC's! I have yet to fill out their biographies, though [emoji=gaoler tongue size=1][/indent] [b]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[/b] [indent]Not particularly, no, but I do have a few ideas relating to the plot of my Clan![/indent] [b]Average reply length?[/b] [indent]I like to think it's decently long, usually 4-5 sentences, more on a good day.[/indent] [b]Average reply speed?[/b] [indent]I've gotta be honest, my mind slips on replies a bit too frequently, so I might take a little while to respond. If I've taken too long, poke me with a ping.[/indent] [b]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/b] [indent]Being respectful and courteous is all I really ask.[/indent] [b]Would you like to share any additional information?[/b] [indent]I am +2 FR time. [/indent]
They are all my Flight Rising OC's! I have yet to fill out their biographies, though

Not particularly, no, but I do have a few ideas relating to the plot of my Clan!

Average reply length?
I like to think it's decently long, usually 4-5 sentences, more on a good day.

Average reply speed?
I've gotta be honest, my mind slips on replies a bit too frequently, so I might take a little while to respond. If I've taken too long, poke me with a ping.

Being respectful and courteous is all I really ask.

I am +2 FR time.
arcane_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wdv.gif
Character Information

I currently have 2 characters, Vyx and Talon. Vyx is currently being used in an RP while Talon is not. I can create more as needed, though I like to stick to using Flight Rising dragons at least as a base.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Typically around 1-2 paragraphs. I can be somewhat word-y and I like to describe my character's thought process.

Average reply speed?
Usually at least a few hours. Time zones and all. There's also the fact that it takes me awhile to both decide on what my character should/would do and figure out how to formulate my reply. I want my replies to at least look like they're coming from someone who knows what they're doing.

For players, I'd ask that they be at least semi-literate and not try and steal the spotlight too much (a bit of it is fine). For groups, I'd want the setting and basic story to be already set. My roleplay experience comes mostly from DnD so that kind of roleplaying is more or less what I expect, except for dice rolls obviously.

I'm good with any kind of setting for roleplaying but I prefer dark fantasy and mystery. I'm also good with romance plotlines/subplots unless it's straight. No offense towards straight people, but I'd prefer to be left out of those.
That's about it. Feel free to PM me if you'd like me to join your campaign.

Character Information

I currently have 2 characters, Vyx and Talon. Vyx is currently being used in an RP while Talon is not. I can create more as needed, though I like to stick to using Flight Rising dragons at least as a base.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Typically around 1-2 paragraphs. I can be somewhat word-y and I like to describe my character's thought process.

Average reply speed?
Usually at least a few hours. Time zones and all. There's also the fact that it takes me awhile to both decide on what my character should/would do and figure out how to formulate my reply. I want my replies to at least look like they're coming from someone who knows what they're doing.

For players, I'd ask that they be at least semi-literate and not try and steal the spotlight too much (a bit of it is fine). For groups, I'd want the setting and basic story to be already set. My roleplay experience comes mostly from DnD so that kind of roleplaying is more or less what I expect, except for dice rolls obviously.

I'm good with any kind of setting for roleplaying but I prefer dark fantasy and mystery. I'm also good with romance plotlines/subplots unless it's straight. No offense towards straight people, but I'd prefer to be left out of those.
That's about it. Feel free to PM me if you'd like me to join your campaign.

nBUwvfz.png
kE8PZoU.png
EiPW4qT.png
B8HmiZX.png
bYt72YT.png
lPm8q6O.png

Character Information
Pretty much any named dragon from my lair is a character.

If yes, please describe.
I mean not really? I would like to make some friends in and out of rp.

Player Information

Average reply length? It varies though, I tend to mirror to the best of my ability.

Average reply speed? Again it varies. Some days I can pump out replies, other days I am too tired from chasing my one year old lol.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? Be patient with me. I have a one year old child and any mama can tell ya. Toddlers are suuuuuuper active haha. If I do go more than one full day(24 hours) without checking in or giving a reply, give me a nudge.

Character Information
Pretty much any named dragon from my lair is a character.

If yes, please describe.
I mean not really? I would like to make some friends in and out of rp.

Player Information

Average reply length? It varies though, I tend to mirror to the best of my ability.

Average reply speed? Again it varies. Some days I can pump out replies, other days I am too tired from chasing my one year old lol.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? Be patient with me. I have a one year old child and any mama can tell ya. Toddlers are suuuuuuper active haha. If I do go more than one full day(24 hours) without checking in or giving a reply, give me a nudge.

CIZA4AC.png
Looking to buy a MALE dragon with Radioactive(Primary), Mantis(Secondary), and Peacock(Tertiary)! Please send me a message if you have him! Breed doesn't matter, gender does though. :D
Roleplay Form

Character Information

Please describe.

While I have a ton of non-FR related characters, I'd prefer to use my dragons around here for now. All of my dragons are original characters, and most of them are able to be used in RP.

If yes, please describe.

One that more or less fits in with my Madness Descending FR lore, which is loose enough to accommodate most other lairs' lore, as it is designed to fit into FR's world. I'm not super into playing fan RP outside of Flight Rising.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I tend to at least start out with a paragraph or two, since I'm used to setting the tone for the RP, but after that you may get just a small paragraph of what my characters are doing/saying.

Average reply speed?

I tend to reply fairly quickly, but when I am aware that I may be a bit I try my best to let others know in advance. Courtesy and all that.

Other

-I have a habit of making very complex and sometimes unlikable characters, so just please know that their views and mine are not often the same!

-I prefer paragraph writing over script. It doesn't have to be pretty or even your best work, but I find script to be not as engrossing.

-I'm +3 hrs ahead of FR time

-I am used to being the one pushing plot forward and coming up with events and the likes, so let me know if you would rather take more of the lead, or just do something more chill!

-Please feel free to send me a PM if interested! I'm very friendly and would love to
have more RP buddies to play with!
Roleplay Form

Character Information

Please describe.

While I have a ton of non-FR related characters, I'd prefer to use my dragons around here for now. All of my dragons are original characters, and most of them are able to be used in RP.

If yes, please describe.

One that more or less fits in with my Madness Descending FR lore, which is loose enough to accommodate most other lairs' lore, as it is designed to fit into FR's world. I'm not super into playing fan RP outside of Flight Rising.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I tend to at least start out with a paragraph or two, since I'm used to setting the tone for the RP, but after that you may get just a small paragraph of what my characters are doing/saying.

Average reply speed?

I tend to reply fairly quickly, but when I am aware that I may be a bit I try my best to let others know in advance. Courtesy and all that.

Other

-I have a habit of making very complex and sometimes unlikable characters, so just please know that their views and mine are not often the same!

-I prefer paragraph writing over script. It doesn't have to be pretty or even your best work, but I find script to be not as engrossing.

-I'm +3 hrs ahead of FR time

-I am used to being the one pushing plot forward and coming up with events and the likes, so let me know if you would rather take more of the lead, or just do something more chill!

-Please feel free to send me a PM if interested! I'm very friendly and would love to
have more RP buddies to play with!
Character Information

Please describe.

They are all original characters~ Some of them have personalities and backgrounds and others don't. I am definitely up for developing all and any of my dragons, especially the ones in my main lair who are in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th tabs!

If yes, please describe.

I am not really looking for anything specific. I want to engage in more casual roleplay that could eventually turn into a larger plot.

Genres that I am possibly interested are: Fantasy, adventure, minor romance? I also love drama haha. I am definitely okay with something that might lead to an intense dark plot, blood, horror.

Player Information

Average reply length? I like to do longer detailed responses, but sometimes I write shorter ones too. So I would say para/semi-para

Average reply speed? I have a full-time job during the day so I would say that my responses will vary. But they will be within 8-10hrs at the longest unless I state otherwise.

Please remain kind, patient, and open-minded, that is all that I ask~

-My timezone is FR+2

-My PM's are open and I am a very lowkey, chill, friendly little sprout <3

-I haven't roleplayed for a long time but I really want to get back into things. I ask that you have patience with me. Although I have been roleplaying for about ten years on and off, so it isn't like I am a fresh new babby.

I look forward to talk to you and possibly sparking a new plot and creative drive~
Character Information

Please describe.

They are all original characters~ Some of them have personalities and backgrounds and others don't. I am definitely up for developing all and any of my dragons, especially the ones in my main lair who are in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th tabs!

If yes, please describe.

I am not really looking for anything specific. I want to engage in more casual roleplay that could eventually turn into a larger plot.

Genres that I am possibly interested are: Fantasy, adventure, minor romance? I also love drama haha. I am definitely okay with something that might lead to an intense dark plot, blood, horror.

Player Information

Average reply length? I like to do longer detailed responses, but sometimes I write shorter ones too. So I would say para/semi-para

Average reply speed? I have a full-time job during the day so I would say that my responses will vary. But they will be within 8-10hrs at the longest unless I state otherwise.

Please remain kind, patient, and open-minded, that is all that I ask~

-My timezone is FR+2

-My PM's are open and I am a very lowkey, chill, friendly little sprout <3

-I haven't roleplayed for a long time but I really want to get back into things. I ask that you have patience with me. Although I have been roleplaying for about ten years on and off, so it isn't like I am a fresh new babby.

I look forward to talk to you and possibly sparking a new plot and creative drive~
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 133 134