Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134
[u][b]Character Information[/u][/b] [b]Is your character an original character or a fandom character? Please describe.[/b] I have both OC and Fandom characters and can play both styles. [b]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? If yes, please describe.[/b] [LIST] [*]Pokemon (including PMD) [*]Dragon Age [*] BG3 [*]Naruto [/LIST] [b][u]Player Information[/b][/u] [b]Average reply length?[/b] 1-3 paragraphs [b]Average reply speed?[/b] Mon-Friday. I am not available on weekends. [b]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/b] [list] [*]18+ (Any other moms out there? I have two young children and no longer feel like I have room to be creative) [*]Literate to advanced [*]I want to use the PM system here, I'm sorry![/list] [b]Would you like to share any additional information?[/b] I used to play on Proboards, Jcink, Tumblr, post by post a lot. I started out on the Neopets RP forum! Haha I would love to get back into role playing but low key…not ready to start coding and making profiles for characters and all that yet. I’m LGBQA+ friendly. I’ve been roleplaying for 15 years now on and off. I’m primarily interested in the fandoms I listed but if you have a unique idea you can PM me! Please note, I haven't been on FR or roleplayed in about two years. There will be rust. I'm not selling myself well, am I? ;)
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Please describe.

I have both OC and Fandom characters and can play both styles.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
If yes, please describe.
  • Pokemon (including PMD)
  • Dragon Age
  • BG3
  • Naruto

Player Information

Average reply length?
1-3 paragraphs

Average reply speed?
Mon-Friday. I am not available on weekends.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
  • 18+ (Any other moms out there? I have two young children and no longer feel like I have room to be creative)
  • Literate to advanced
  • I want to use the PM system here, I'm sorry!

Would you like to share any additional information?
I used to play on Proboards, Jcink, Tumblr, post by post a lot. I started out on the Neopets RP forum! Haha I would love to get back into role playing but low key…not ready to start coding and making profiles for characters and all that yet. I’m LGBQA+ friendly. I’ve been roleplaying for 15 years now on and off. I’m primarily interested in the fandoms I listed but if you have a unique idea you can PM me!

Please note, I haven't been on FR or roleplayed in about two years. There will be rust. I'm not selling myself well, am I? ;)
rix3ppo.pngEQDkzrh.pngFObX7rS.png
Both! I'm not an artist so all of my OCs or characters will be description only unless shown otherwise via Picrew. I'm also willing to use any of my FR dragons but I'm not knowledgable about FR lore.

Nope! I'm okay with any ideas but grade school or grade school-adjacent plots, college is fine. I love fantasy, sci-fi, romance, and adventure! I'll list the non-FR fandoms I'm apart of below. There's more but these are the main ones!

- Arcane
- Jujutsu Kaisen
- Demon Slayer
- Vikings
- See
- Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
- Star Wars
- Good Omens
- Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon
- Teen Wolf
- Apex Legends
- Call of Duty MW22
- Genshin Impact
- Overwatch

I'm okay with anything with similar themes to or in these universes! I also enjoy creating plot lines or story lines as well as world building so I'm totally down to come up with our own little universe. :D

Player Information
Average reply length?
At least one paragraph (3-5 sentences) but I always aim for 2+

Average reply speed?
Within a few hours but, at most, 1-2 days. I always try to give notice if I won't be able to respond quickly but life happens as it does!

- 18+ partners preferred, I'm an adult!

- CST timezone (FR +2) and anything close preferred so that we can keep up with each other's replies!

- Discord, Google Docs, or DMs preferred unless you want to teach me the forum format lol

- Advanced or at least experienced

- Be open-minded! I'm pretty go with the flow when it comes to RPs and swapping ideas but I don't want to RP with someone who isn't kind about misunderstandings or miscommunication.

- LGBT+ preferred but not required though, be warned, I'm very gay and my OCs reflect that!

- Friend requests welcome so please DM me if you're interested in RPing or if you have questions about my ships, ideas, etc.! I've never done so on this site so I'm still figuring it out.
Both! I'm not an artist so all of my OCs or characters will be description only unless shown otherwise via Picrew. I'm also willing to use any of my FR dragons but I'm not knowledgable about FR lore.

Nope! I'm okay with any ideas but grade school or grade school-adjacent plots, college is fine. I love fantasy, sci-fi, romance, and adventure! I'll list the non-FR fandoms I'm apart of below. There's more but these are the main ones!

- Arcane
- Jujutsu Kaisen
- Demon Slayer
- Vikings
- See
- Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
- Star Wars
- Good Omens
- Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon
- Teen Wolf
- Apex Legends
- Call of Duty MW22
- Genshin Impact
- Overwatch

I'm okay with anything with similar themes to or in these universes! I also enjoy creating plot lines or story lines as well as world building so I'm totally down to come up with our own little universe. :D

Player Information
Average reply length?
At least one paragraph (3-5 sentences) but I always aim for 2+

Average reply speed?
Within a few hours but, at most, 1-2 days. I always try to give notice if I won't be able to respond quickly but life happens as it does!

- 18+ partners preferred, I'm an adult!

- CST timezone (FR +2) and anything close preferred so that we can keep up with each other's replies!

- Discord, Google Docs, or DMs preferred unless you want to teach me the forum format lol

- Advanced or at least experienced

- Be open-minded! I'm pretty go with the flow when it comes to RPs and swapping ideas but I don't want to RP with someone who isn't kind about misunderstandings or miscommunication.

- LGBT+ preferred but not required though, be warned, I'm very gay and my OCs reflect that!

- Friend requests welcome so please DM me if you're interested in RPing or if you have questions about my ships, ideas, etc.! I've never done so on this site so I'm still figuring it out.
they / them
If you send me a dragon in a thread that I had sent to you, they WILL be exalted. It is very rude!
ALWAYS looking for dragons born on September 24th. Please DM me if you have one you're trying to rehome!
Adult Player (Water flight)Nonbinary (Nonbinary flag)Lesbian (Lesbian flag)
[center][size=4][b]Is your character an original character or a fandom character?[/b][/size] I'd say my OCs go half n half, I have plenty of fandom ocs but also lots of originals.. it all really depends on the rp, and Id probably make something new up before going for one of mine. As for my dragons, I don't have enough planned lore wise ( or really enough dragons to rp with ) but I'm not opposed to using them :) Well, most of em [size=4][b]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[/b][/size] Not a specific one, but an active one yes! It's been a hot minute sense I've roleplayed... anyway! Im really into : - school/collage - Flight Rising types ( arcane / clan / of that nature ) - Steven universe - casual ( goofy silly stuff yk ) - good omens - Fighting / war like things ( but not very graphic ) - warrior cats - literally anything non-sexual [b]Average reply length?[/b][/size] I've always been bad at words... but I'd say maybe a paragraph? My writing skills have come along alot, so maybe more 2-2.5... the last ever roleplaying I did you had to be really quick about writing back or you'd be overshadowed ( very toxic ngl ) but I'm sure i could drag it out quite a bit :) [size=4][b]Average reply speed?[/b][/size] I'm still in school, but I get a lot of free time, so id say like 2-3 hours max? If im going to be a while id say something unless it was urget [size=4][b]Any requirements for future roleplayers groups?[/b][/size] Inclusivity and all that jazz, I can't help how gay I am, it just seeps into my ocs lol [size=4][b]Would you like to share any additional information?[/b][/size] I really, [b]really[/b] struggle with spelling. my sentences can get mixed around and spelling words can take me awhile, I try to read everything over before i send it but i can miss things... if you dont understand what I meant please just me know! I can fix it so its right :)) [size=4]My Pronouns are They/Them, you can call me Lemon! [/size] [img]https://i.ibb.co/f1K3sxs/image.jpg[/img][/center]
I'd say my OCs go half n half, I have plenty of fandom ocs but also lots of originals.. it all really depends on the rp, and Id probably make something new up before going for one of mine. As for my dragons, I don't have enough planned lore wise ( or really enough dragons to rp with ) but I'm not opposed to using them :) Well, most of em

Not a specific one, but an active one yes! It's been a hot minute sense I've roleplayed... anyway! Im really into :
- school/collage
- Flight Rising types ( arcane / clan / of that nature )
- Steven universe
- casual ( goofy silly stuff yk )
- good omens
- Fighting / war like things ( but not very graphic )
- warrior cats
- literally anything non-sexual

Average reply length?[/size]
I've always been bad at words... but I'd say maybe a paragraph? My writing skills have come along alot, so maybe more 2-2.5... the last ever roleplaying I did you had to be really quick about writing back or you'd be overshadowed ( very toxic ngl ) but I'm sure i could drag it out quite a bit :)

Average reply speed?
I'm still in school, but I get a lot of free time, so id say like 2-3 hours max? If im going to be a while id say something unless it was urget

Any requirements for future roleplayers groups?
Inclusivity and all that jazz, I can't help how gay I am, it just seeps into my ocs lol

I really, really struggle with spelling. my sentences can get mixed around and spelling words can take me awhile, I try to read everything over before i send it but i can miss things... if you dont understand what I meant please just me know! I can fix it so its right :))

My Pronouns are They/Them, you can call me Lemon!
image.jpg
1896.png
~ They / They
~ Fr +3
~ pfp boy
46444.png
~ Home Page
~ Commissions!
~ FR Holiday Dragons
Character Information
I have a variety of characters, though for most RP's I create my character on the spot! Though I am also willing to play as canon characters of a piece of media if that is how my partner and I agree on things!

These are just a few ideas, for those seeking to RP with me feel free to take inspiration from these, mix and match and such!

Original Ideas! (can mix and match with fandoms & AU!)

college life
soulmates
supernatural
criminal x detective/cop
famous x normal
fantasy settings
fish out of water x has seen it all
slice of life sports
Demon x Mortal
Demon x Cultist
Vampire x Mortal
Werewolf x Mortal
Mortal x Ghost
Reaper x Immortal
Cultist x God [or any otherworldly creature]
Shifter x Hunter
Angel x Demon
Grumpy Detective x Rookie Detective
Monster x Mortal
Witch x Regular human

Fandoms!
At the moment only seeking oc x oc or canon x oc!

MHA
PJO
Naruto
Haikyuu

Player Information

Average reply length?
My typical reply is at least a paragraph, though I can write anywhere from 300 words to 1000 words! I tend to match my partner!

Average reply speed?
Anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days!

>18+ is preferred, but not a requirement (just mature writers preferred).
>Please write at least 2 paragraphs, though I can work with any writing length!
>Please be LGTBQ+ friendly even if we don't RP it! (With this note please don't be racist or bigoted)

>LGTBQ+ Friendly!
>Preference for MxM or MxF pairings! Also could be convinced to do poly-groups or QPPs!
>I typically only write human(oid) characters, though I don't mind writing those with animalistic features, or transformations!
>I use drawn face-claims, or good descriptions! |
>I am over 18 if it matters to you!
Character Information
I have a variety of characters, though for most RP's I create my character on the spot! Though I am also willing to play as canon characters of a piece of media if that is how my partner and I agree on things!

These are just a few ideas, for those seeking to RP with me feel free to take inspiration from these, mix and match and such!

Original Ideas! (can mix and match with fandoms & AU!)

college life
soulmates
supernatural
criminal x detective/cop
famous x normal
fantasy settings
fish out of water x has seen it all
slice of life sports
Demon x Mortal
Demon x Cultist
Vampire x Mortal
Werewolf x Mortal
Mortal x Ghost
Reaper x Immortal
Cultist x God [or any otherworldly creature]
Shifter x Hunter
Angel x Demon
Grumpy Detective x Rookie Detective
Monster x Mortal
Witch x Regular human

Fandoms!
At the moment only seeking oc x oc or canon x oc!

MHA
PJO
Naruto
Haikyuu

Player Information

Average reply length?
My typical reply is at least a paragraph, though I can write anywhere from 300 words to 1000 words! I tend to match my partner!

Average reply speed?
Anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days!

>18+ is preferred, but not a requirement (just mature writers preferred).
>Please write at least 2 paragraphs, though I can work with any writing length!
>Please be LGTBQ+ friendly even if we don't RP it! (With this note please don't be racist or bigoted)

>LGTBQ+ Friendly!
>Preference for MxM or MxF pairings! Also could be convinced to do poly-groups or QPPs!
>I typically only write human(oid) characters, though I don't mind writing those with animalistic features, or transformations!
>I use drawn face-claims, or good descriptions! |
>I am over 18 if it matters to you!
7ophKeo.png5hF3FGk.png
evIwcId.png
Character Information

I have a list of OCs I rp with, depending on what fandom we are roleplaying. I don't usually use RP canon characters, as I enjoy making my plots and developing my characters.

I'm just looking for something to have fun with. I'm open to most things, so nothing in particular. I don't like roleplays that are predominantly romantic, but some romance to enhance the plot is okay. Im more of an adventure/social drama/slice-of-life kind of person.

My Fandoms are as follows:
ATLA
Pokemon
FR (Roleplaying the dragons I own)
Demon Slayer
Star Trek

Player Information

Average reply length?
My average length is 1 to 4 paragraphs, but I match my partner's length. I love writing descriptive and detailed posts and setting the stage for the roleplay.

Average reply speed?
It may take me a day or two to get a reply, but I try to check every day for replies. Having ADHD, sometimes I will go for more extended periods without answering, but I will let my partner know if I am having difficulty writing!

I prefer 18+ roleplayers and people who write at least a paragraph per reply. I don't particularly appreciate coming up with replies that are only two sentences, as I feel it doesn't give me much to work with. I also prefer to RP with LGBTQ people or Allies. I am LGBT, and a lot of the characters I roleplay with are as well.

I love roleplaying and making stories with people! I am super excited to start roleplaying here! Im not big on romance being the main plot, but I enjoy a little romance, as long as it never fades to black. Im not into that at all.
Character Information

I have a list of OCs I rp with, depending on what fandom we are roleplaying. I don't usually use RP canon characters, as I enjoy making my plots and developing my characters.

I'm just looking for something to have fun with. I'm open to most things, so nothing in particular. I don't like roleplays that are predominantly romantic, but some romance to enhance the plot is okay. Im more of an adventure/social drama/slice-of-life kind of person.

My Fandoms are as follows:
ATLA
Pokemon
FR (Roleplaying the dragons I own)
Demon Slayer
Star Trek

Player Information

Average reply length?
My average length is 1 to 4 paragraphs, but I match my partner's length. I love writing descriptive and detailed posts and setting the stage for the roleplay.

Average reply speed?
It may take me a day or two to get a reply, but I try to check every day for replies. Having ADHD, sometimes I will go for more extended periods without answering, but I will let my partner know if I am having difficulty writing!

I prefer 18+ roleplayers and people who write at least a paragraph per reply. I don't particularly appreciate coming up with replies that are only two sentences, as I feel it doesn't give me much to work with. I also prefer to RP with LGBTQ people or Allies. I am LGBT, and a lot of the characters I roleplay with are as well.

I love roleplaying and making stories with people! I am super excited to start roleplaying here! Im not big on romance being the main plot, but I enjoy a little romance, as long as it never fades to black. Im not into that at all.
I've got a smooth brain.
Character Information

Several characters! All fandom, specifically Elden Ring. I'm super into it at the moment and that's what I'd love to mess with.
I have an unlikely duo I'd love to use most of all, that of a Godskin Noble and former knight of Leyendell, both now hunting dragons in mutual benefit.

No specific storyline, we'd come up with it together hopefully. Anything works with me, really!
I'd love to be able to expand on parts of the world that aren't as fleshed out, using our own ideas.

I'm not huge on romance. More of an adventure/action/mystery/horror kind of person.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I usually write a nice paragraph at least, but at most I can write upwards of 3 decent paragraphs. I like to write a lot, especially descriptions and combat (which is where I can do really well).
I've written and done rp for a while so I'm very literate. If I make small mistakes I try to fix them when I can (it happens sometimes </3).

Average reply speed?

If I'm super into any rp then I can reply whenever you send a response of your own! I'm usually online most days unless I'm busy, but I'd let you know if I was in advance.

I'm located in Australia so keep that in mind with time zones. I tend to be awake when most people are asleep, unless they have similar time zones.

To share similar with me, preferably:

- Write enough for me to respond to and work off.
- Be at least decently literate.
- Enjoy worldbuilding and interaction with one another, bouncing off one another with ideas.
- Less strict on age but 18+ would make me feel more comfortable.
- To have discord!! I rp using discord and nothing else, it's familiar to me and easier to work with. I'd send my user through pms.

I already made a thread for this which has a ton more detail, so please check it out if this has caught your interest in any way :]

Rp Search Thread
Character Information

Several characters! All fandom, specifically Elden Ring. I'm super into it at the moment and that's what I'd love to mess with.
I have an unlikely duo I'd love to use most of all, that of a Godskin Noble and former knight of Leyendell, both now hunting dragons in mutual benefit.

No specific storyline, we'd come up with it together hopefully. Anything works with me, really!
I'd love to be able to expand on parts of the world that aren't as fleshed out, using our own ideas.

I'm not huge on romance. More of an adventure/action/mystery/horror kind of person.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I usually write a nice paragraph at least, but at most I can write upwards of 3 decent paragraphs. I like to write a lot, especially descriptions and combat (which is where I can do really well).
I've written and done rp for a while so I'm very literate. If I make small mistakes I try to fix them when I can (it happens sometimes </3).

Average reply speed?

If I'm super into any rp then I can reply whenever you send a response of your own! I'm usually online most days unless I'm busy, but I'd let you know if I was in advance.

I'm located in Australia so keep that in mind with time zones. I tend to be awake when most people are asleep, unless they have similar time zones.

To share similar with me, preferably:

- Write enough for me to respond to and work off.
- Be at least decently literate.
- Enjoy worldbuilding and interaction with one another, bouncing off one another with ideas.
- Less strict on age but 18+ would make me feel more comfortable.
- To have discord!! I rp using discord and nothing else, it's familiar to me and easier to work with. I'd send my user through pms.

I already made a thread for this which has a ton more detail, so please check it out if this has caught your interest in any way :]

Rp Search Thread
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png

Character Information
Please describe.

As of current, I really only do original characters, as I have a hard time feeling like a roleplay canon characters correctly, and may be averse to roleplaying any fandoms where I am asked to do Oc x Canon depending on which character it is. I am an artist (traditional, if that matters) and I have tons of original characters at the ready and am also willing to create characters on the spot. I am willing to do FR roleplays, but according to our own lore as I am not well versed in FR lore.. and have also never roleplayed or written for dragons before.

I am not looking for anything in particular, as I am open to quite a bit. I do not really enjoy roleplays that are wholly slice of life, regular day stuff (For example- college roleplays). However, I do find particular themes and storylines interesting.
Genres-
  • Romance ( MxF and FxF particularly. I am a lesbian I am more comfortable with pairings that include a female partner. I can play either male or female <3)
  • Action, adventure, thriller things of the sort
  • Fantasy. Real big on this one. I do not particularly enjoy day to day regular life things.
  • Paranormal/monsters. Another big one. almost all of my available characters are not human (they are however humanoid, sentient and emotional beings such as Angels and demons.. ect.)
  • Apocalypse
I tend to come up with plot ideas with my partner, but i do have a few world builds that are very extensively planned out if anyone is interested, of which includes inhuman deities, dimensional travel and heavy plot and lore.

I prefer roleplays with at least an undertone of romance, and am okay with adult themes.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I write in paragraphs, how many paragraphs varies on the material that I am given to respond to as well as my energy levels. I can promise at least two paragraphs per response, but they can be way longer. I am an aspiring author and am currently writing my first novel- I do not at all enjoy roleplays that are not literate or semi-literate and only have responses that length two or one sentence.

Average reply speed?
I am.. fairly quick at responding. Whether or not i have the energy to is a different story. If I am incredibly into the roleplay then I will typically respond within 1-3 hours. Do note that I am in school and have a job, so sometimes responses will be hard to get out and may take a day or so. If I stop responding for long periods of time you can assume that I have lost my energy to respond or have no time. I try to give my roleplay partners the best responses I can, and that means I do not really enjoy sending quick half effort responses because it makes me feel bad. Just because I have not responded for a while does not mean that I have lost interest, I have a lot going on and I get burnt out quick.

16+, AT LEAST. I would prefer roleplayers who write in third person and are pretty literate. I would prefer someone who is willing to worldbuild with me as well. Someone who is also willing to put up with lapses in activity.

Flexible with plot and willing to OOC plan with me. :)

Someone who is flexible on platforms. I will not use discord as many roleplayers use, due to personal reasons. I am fine roleplaying on FR, but I also have a tumblr and have experimented with roleplaying over snapchat. Primarily though ( and probably less expected ) I have roleplayed over google docs because I find it easier to keep track of everything and lay everything out. There are also no word limits :). Of course I would message you elsewhere and vice versa when a response is complete.

Last but not least, people who are open minded. No racism or bigotry or anything of the sort here. Personally I am open and welcoming to all.

I have been roleplaying for a while, however due to events that have happened in the past year or so I have not written or roleplayed for an extensive amount of time. I am a bit rusty so I may need some time to warm up, and this is me trying to get back into it. Please do forgive me if my responses are sub-par for a little while, or i seem uncomfortable. I have to get used to both you and the act of roleplaying again.

Again, I am a lesbian, LGBTQ+ friendly please

I am an artist, while mostly traditional, i enjoy drawing scenes and characters from roleplays and if I'm super into one you can expect drawings from me of your characters and certain scenes if I am given permission. I will more than likely have drawings of my own characters, and if not I'll make or have incredibly descriptive reference sheets for them.

FRIEND REQUESTS AND DMS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I BEG OF YOU TO REACH OUT. I SWEAR I DON'T BITE <3

Character Information
Please describe.

As of current, I really only do original characters, as I have a hard time feeling like a roleplay canon characters correctly, and may be averse to roleplaying any fandoms where I am asked to do Oc x Canon depending on which character it is. I am an artist (traditional, if that matters) and I have tons of original characters at the ready and am also willing to create characters on the spot. I am willing to do FR roleplays, but according to our own lore as I am not well versed in FR lore.. and have also never roleplayed or written for dragons before.

I am not looking for anything in particular, as I am open to quite a bit. I do not really enjoy roleplays that are wholly slice of life, regular day stuff (For example- college roleplays). However, I do find particular themes and storylines interesting.
Genres-
  • Romance ( MxF and FxF particularly. I am a lesbian I am more comfortable with pairings that include a female partner. I can play either male or female <3)
  • Action, adventure, thriller things of the sort
  • Fantasy. Real big on this one. I do not particularly enjoy day to day regular life things.
  • Paranormal/monsters. Another big one. almost all of my available characters are not human (they are however humanoid, sentient and emotional beings such as Angels and demons.. ect.)
  • Apocalypse
I tend to come up with plot ideas with my partner, but i do have a few world builds that are very extensively planned out if anyone is interested, of which includes inhuman deities, dimensional travel and heavy plot and lore.

I prefer roleplays with at least an undertone of romance, and am okay with adult themes.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I write in paragraphs, how many paragraphs varies on the material that I am given to respond to as well as my energy levels. I can promise at least two paragraphs per response, but they can be way longer. I am an aspiring author and am currently writing my first novel- I do not at all enjoy roleplays that are not literate or semi-literate and only have responses that length two or one sentence.

Average reply speed?
I am.. fairly quick at responding. Whether or not i have the energy to is a different story. If I am incredibly into the roleplay then I will typically respond within 1-3 hours. Do note that I am in school and have a job, so sometimes responses will be hard to get out and may take a day or so. If I stop responding for long periods of time you can assume that I have lost my energy to respond or have no time. I try to give my roleplay partners the best responses I can, and that means I do not really enjoy sending quick half effort responses because it makes me feel bad. Just because I have not responded for a while does not mean that I have lost interest, I have a lot going on and I get burnt out quick.

16+, AT LEAST. I would prefer roleplayers who write in third person and are pretty literate. I would prefer someone who is willing to worldbuild with me as well. Someone who is also willing to put up with lapses in activity.

Flexible with plot and willing to OOC plan with me. :)

Someone who is flexible on platforms. I will not use discord as many roleplayers use, due to personal reasons. I am fine roleplaying on FR, but I also have a tumblr and have experimented with roleplaying over snapchat. Primarily though ( and probably less expected ) I have roleplayed over google docs because I find it easier to keep track of everything and lay everything out. There are also no word limits :). Of course I would message you elsewhere and vice versa when a response is complete.

Last but not least, people who are open minded. No racism or bigotry or anything of the sort here. Personally I am open and welcoming to all.

I have been roleplaying for a while, however due to events that have happened in the past year or so I have not written or roleplayed for an extensive amount of time. I am a bit rusty so I may need some time to warm up, and this is me trying to get back into it. Please do forgive me if my responses are sub-par for a little while, or i seem uncomfortable. I have to get used to both you and the act of roleplaying again.

Again, I am a lesbian, LGBTQ+ friendly please

I am an artist, while mostly traditional, i enjoy drawing scenes and characters from roleplays and if I'm super into one you can expect drawings from me of your characters and certain scenes if I am given permission. I will more than likely have drawings of my own characters, and if not I'll make or have incredibly descriptive reference sheets for them.

FRIEND REQUESTS AND DMS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I BEG OF YOU TO REACH OUT. I SWEAR I DON'T BITE <3
arcane_1.png JustaWish.
She/her

Arcane
3dl8TjK.png
Noctivagant. Adj.
A night wanderer

23877.png
CHARACTER INFORMATION
I don't do canon characters at all, but I play both OCs and fancharacters! I mainly stick to ferals since I'm a digital artist and that's what I draw most of the time, but I'm also open to playing anthro, human or Flight Rising characters. I usually create characters on the spot but you may see me adapt or reuse them from time to time.

Not really, but I'd love to do a fandom roleplay! I'm in many fandoms but mainly:
  • Warrior Cats (this one's gripping my brain right now)
  • The Elder Scrolls
  • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon
  • Flight Rising (canon-compliant, using my lair, unless my RP partner is open to worldbuilding together)
  • Monster High/Ever After High
  • Also willing to play in multifandom plots so long as they accept fan characters from the above fandoms!

As for non-fandom plots, xenofiction (stories in feral animal POVs) is what I'm mostly looking for, particularly if they involve magic or supernatural elements! Would love to play as lions, mice/rats, birds, invertebrates, bats, or mythological creatures, but I'm open to other species (although I'm not very fond of canid RPs unfortunately).

In humanoid-centric plots, my favorite genre is urban/modern fantasy! I have a soft spot for school/colleges secretly housing supernatural students, but any plot in this genre goes as long as the characters involved are teens or young adults and there's Creatures. I prefer fictional locations over the usage of real life countries and cities or just leaving it unsaid.

In general I've never liked romance-centric plots, but romance happening in action/adventure stories is fine - not something I'm likely to include myself, though. I'm not a fan of strictly realistic RPs, reality show RPs, or celebrity RPs, either.

PLAYER INFORMATION

Average reply length?
Semi-literate: I try my best to mirror my partner(s) but I default to 1-2 paragraphs. I usually write in 3rd person limited POV.

Average reply speed?
When I get to it I get to it, basically. I try to respond within a few days, but I am busy with school and real life sometimes, so sometimes I'll reply a week late. If something happens, I'll keep my RP partners updated!

Please be LGBTQ+ and disabled friendly! I'm both of those things and it more often than not reflects on my characters and the way I write, so I feel safest doing my thing in spaces that are understanding of that. And while this doesn't affect me most of the time, being PoC friendly as well is a must.

I'd prefer my partners to be 16+ and semi-lit! I would like to roleplay on FR or an external forum, however. Discord is fine with me as well but I miss being on forums, you know? I don't really have any other social media I'd like to share so Instagram, Toyhou.se, Tumblr, etc are out of the question.

I'm prone to making typos due to my disability and because I'm a non-native English speaker, but I'd prefer if you didn't highlight them in "typo in the groupchat" kinda jokes unless I know you well.

PM me if interested!
CHARACTER INFORMATION
I don't do canon characters at all, but I play both OCs and fancharacters! I mainly stick to ferals since I'm a digital artist and that's what I draw most of the time, but I'm also open to playing anthro, human or Flight Rising characters. I usually create characters on the spot but you may see me adapt or reuse them from time to time.

Not really, but I'd love to do a fandom roleplay! I'm in many fandoms but mainly:
  • Warrior Cats (this one's gripping my brain right now)
  • The Elder Scrolls
  • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon
  • Flight Rising (canon-compliant, using my lair, unless my RP partner is open to worldbuilding together)
  • Monster High/Ever After High
  • Also willing to play in multifandom plots so long as they accept fan characters from the above fandoms!

As for non-fandom plots, xenofiction (stories in feral animal POVs) is what I'm mostly looking for, particularly if they involve magic or supernatural elements! Would love to play as lions, mice/rats, birds, invertebrates, bats, or mythological creatures, but I'm open to other species (although I'm not very fond of canid RPs unfortunately).

In humanoid-centric plots, my favorite genre is urban/modern fantasy! I have a soft spot for school/colleges secretly housing supernatural students, but any plot in this genre goes as long as the characters involved are teens or young adults and there's Creatures. I prefer fictional locations over the usage of real life countries and cities or just leaving it unsaid.

In general I've never liked romance-centric plots, but romance happening in action/adventure stories is fine - not something I'm likely to include myself, though. I'm not a fan of strictly realistic RPs, reality show RPs, or celebrity RPs, either.

PLAYER INFORMATION

Average reply length?
Semi-literate: I try my best to mirror my partner(s) but I default to 1-2 paragraphs. I usually write in 3rd person limited POV.

Average reply speed?
When I get to it I get to it, basically. I try to respond within a few days, but I am busy with school and real life sometimes, so sometimes I'll reply a week late. If something happens, I'll keep my RP partners updated!

Please be LGBTQ+ and disabled friendly! I'm both of those things and it more often than not reflects on my characters and the way I write, so I feel safest doing my thing in spaces that are understanding of that. And while this doesn't affect me most of the time, being PoC friendly as well is a must.

I'd prefer my partners to be 16+ and semi-lit! I would like to roleplay on FR or an external forum, however. Discord is fine with me as well but I miss being on forums, you know? I don't really have any other social media I'd like to share so Instagram, Toyhou.se, Tumblr, etc are out of the question.

I'm prone to making typos due to my disability and because I'm a non-native English speaker, but I'd prefer if you didn't highlight them in "typo in the groupchat" kinda jokes unless I know you well.

PM me if interested!
Character Information
I only use original characters. If we're doing a fandom roleplay, I might use canon characters in the background, but not as my main character.

My characters can be found here, I can adapt them to fit any setting/time period. I can play humanoid, anthro, or feral characters.

I’ll do just about anything that isn’t slice-of-life; fantasy (medieval, modern, etc), post-apocalyptic, and whatever else you might think of. I don’t get into detailed world-building. I like to build things around our characters and keep it simple, with the focus mainly being on the characters. I’m a huge fan of romance, slow or fast burn, though this isn’t a requirement. Angst and drama are fun. Pretty sure my characters would hate me if I ever met them in real life aha.

Fandoms I've Roleplayed In:
  • World of Warcraft*
  • Transformers
  • Naruto

Fandoms I'm Interested In But Haven't Roleplayed In:
  • Wheel of Time
  • Lord of the Rings
  • How to Train Your Dragon
  • Kung Fu Panda
  • Black Butler

For Flight Rising roleplay, most of my dragons are open! I don’t have any set clan lore, so my dragons can operate independently with your lore or we do our own thing. One thing to keep in mind here, I don’t use canon dragon sizes, they’re all roughly the same size with variations depending on breed. I don’t use the majority of breed canon either—mostly the way certain dragon types communicate.

Player Information
Average reply length?
1-3 paragraphs, might be more. This depends on my mood and what’s going on in the roleplay. I will never give you one liners.

Average reply speed?
I try for once a day, more if I have the time. I might go several days without responding due to life stuff, but I’ll never ghost you. If I can’t continue, I’ll let you know.

• Must be 18+
  • No one-liners
  • Nothing sexually explicit between our characters. I like cuddles and fluff alongside my angst yes.
  • If your character swears like a sailor, I'm not interested unless you're using made up swear words.
  • I'll do any gender pairings with a preference for MxF or MxM.

I'll only roleplay on the forums here, Discord, or Google docs! I can be pretty quiet OOC, but I don't mind communicating outside the roleplay! If you like to draw, I'm totally open to collaborate! If you provide the sketch, I can line and color.

*If you're a fellow World of Warcraft player, I'm down to exchange Battletags! Most of my roleplay characters don't exist in-game, so if we're roleplaying in this fandom, it has to be written. If we're ever on at the same time, I'm not against playing together! I can do dungeons and battlegrounds and play both factions.
Character Information
I only use original characters. If we're doing a fandom roleplay, I might use canon characters in the background, but not as my main character.

My characters can be found here, I can adapt them to fit any setting/time period. I can play humanoid, anthro, or feral characters.

I’ll do just about anything that isn’t slice-of-life; fantasy (medieval, modern, etc), post-apocalyptic, and whatever else you might think of. I don’t get into detailed world-building. I like to build things around our characters and keep it simple, with the focus mainly being on the characters. I’m a huge fan of romance, slow or fast burn, though this isn’t a requirement. Angst and drama are fun. Pretty sure my characters would hate me if I ever met them in real life aha.

Fandoms I've Roleplayed In:
  • World of Warcraft*
  • Transformers
  • Naruto

Fandoms I'm Interested In But Haven't Roleplayed In:
  • Wheel of Time
  • Lord of the Rings
  • How to Train Your Dragon
  • Kung Fu Panda
  • Black Butler

For Flight Rising roleplay, most of my dragons are open! I don’t have any set clan lore, so my dragons can operate independently with your lore or we do our own thing. One thing to keep in mind here, I don’t use canon dragon sizes, they’re all roughly the same size with variations depending on breed. I don’t use the majority of breed canon either—mostly the way certain dragon types communicate.

Player Information
Average reply length?
1-3 paragraphs, might be more. This depends on my mood and what’s going on in the roleplay. I will never give you one liners.

Average reply speed?
I try for once a day, more if I have the time. I might go several days without responding due to life stuff, but I’ll never ghost you. If I can’t continue, I’ll let you know.

• Must be 18+
  • No one-liners
  • Nothing sexually explicit between our characters. I like cuddles and fluff alongside my angst yes.
  • If your character swears like a sailor, I'm not interested unless you're using made up swear words.
  • I'll do any gender pairings with a preference for MxF or MxM.

I'll only roleplay on the forums here, Discord, or Google docs! I can be pretty quiet OOC, but I don't mind communicating outside the roleplay! If you like to draw, I'm totally open to collaborate! If you provide the sketch, I can line and color.

*If you're a fellow World of Warcraft player, I'm down to exchange Battletags! Most of my roleplay characters don't exist in-game, so if we're roleplaying in this fandom, it has to be written. If we're ever on at the same time, I'm not against playing together! I can do dungeons and battlegrounds and play both factions.
91586610.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/4DfRBUJ.png[/img][/center] [b]Character Information[/b] [i][b]Is your character an original character or a fandom character?[/b][/i] I highly prefer utilizing Original Characters, whether based around a fandom or not. I will not roleplay canon Fandom characters if I can help it, merely because I'm not the greatest at staying true to their canon personalities. I roleplay both humanoids and feral characters, preferring the former. [b]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[/b] I'm not necessarily picky and will roleplay just about anything Modern, Medieval, or Sci-fi (provided the world is explained in detail for easy navigation). I'm a sucker for Fantasy and am physically incapable of pure realism in any shape or form. I will also do Flightrising roleplays but don't expect me to remember accurate sizing or anything like that. Genres I like: [LIST] [*] Fantasy (Basically mandatory) [*] Romance [*] Angst [*] Modern [*] Post-Apocalypse [*] Modern with Sci-fi elements [*] Mild Horror [*] Mythology [/LIST] Fandoms I'm familiar with via roleplaying: [LIST] [*] Warrior Cats [*] Eragon (The Inheritance cycle) [*] Black Butler [*] Naruto [*] Creepypasta [*] How to train your dragon [*] Wings of Fire [*] Attack on Titan [/LIST] Fandoms I am apart of but haven't roleplayed: [LIST] [*] Genshin Impact [*] Solo Levelling (Manhwa reader here) [*] My Hero Academia [*] Jujutsu Kaisen [*] Inuyasha [*] Final Fantasy 14 [*] Supernatural [/LIST] [b]Player Information[/b] [i][b]Average reply length?[/b][/i] My reply length varies with mood, ranging from a handful of sentences to an entire page. Typically I have a habit of matching the length of my partners but don't expect it every time. [i][b]Average reply speed?[/b][/i] Depending on my investment in the roleplay- I can respond daily but may taper off for weeks if I end up with Writer's block. I do my best to inform ahead of time but can't promise anything. However, if you find yourself on the receiving end of my inactivity feel free to pester me for answers I really don't mind. [i][b]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/b][/i] [LIST] [*] Large groups and/or servers are a no-go, so are small groups with odd numbers. 1v1s are easiest. [*] 16+ preferred merely because I find it easier to communicate with people 16 and above. [*] I will not do sexually explicit scenes with characters, but humor and suggestive remarks are fine. (I refuse to do 18+ anything with strangers.) [*] Swearing does not phase me in any shape or form. [*] If doing romance of any kinds my preferred pairings are: MxF, MxM or NBxAny. I can do FxF but I'm rather awkward with it. [/LIST] [i][b]Would you like to share any additional information?[/b][/i] I'm rather quiet OOC, and tend to not start conversations unless they pertain to the roleplay itself. That being said I won't bite your head off for trying to strike up a conversation. Communication for directing plots and/or ships is a [i]must[/i]. If we're going to do something I would like for basic planning to be done ahead of time, without a basic plot I can get bored really fast. [i]When it comes to shipping be warned I will never do exclusive ships. Though I'm more than happy to feature relationships on a character's profile if requested. (Toyhouse links only)[/i] Platforms I roleplay on: [LIST] [*] Forums, just be warned I do not check them every day and may disappear due to forgetfulness) [*] Discord, by far the easiest method for me. I'm typically on it or at least have it running in the background. [/LIST] Platforms I may be willing to try: [LIST] [*] Google Docs, never used it for anything but personal writing but I may be inclined to give it a try. (I will ask for color-coding on replies) [/LIST] Media: [LIST] [*][url=https://toyhou.se/Frostsol]Toyhouse profile[/url] [*][url=https://toyhou.se/12382582.roleplay-comfort-meme]Roleplay Comfort meme[/url] [/LIST] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][b][i]If interested in a 1v1 and/or inviting me to a group roleplay feel free to DM/PM me on here or on Toyhouse (this one especially if you want a response right away).[/i][/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/4DfRBUJ.png[/img][/center]
4DfRBUJ.png

Character Information
I highly prefer utilizing Original Characters, whether based around a fandom or not. I will not roleplay canon Fandom characters if I can help it, merely because I'm not the greatest at staying true to their canon personalities.

I roleplay both humanoids and feral characters, preferring the former.

I'm not necessarily picky and will roleplay just about anything Modern, Medieval, or Sci-fi (provided the world is explained in detail for easy navigation). I'm a sucker for Fantasy and am physically incapable of pure realism in any shape or form.

I will also do Flightrising roleplays but don't expect me to remember accurate sizing or anything like that.

Genres I like:
  • Fantasy (Basically mandatory)
  • Romance
  • Angst
  • Modern
  • Post-Apocalypse
  • Modern with Sci-fi elements
  • Mild Horror
  • Mythology

Fandoms I'm familiar with via roleplaying:
  • Warrior Cats
  • Eragon (The Inheritance cycle)
  • Black Butler
  • Naruto
  • Creepypasta
  • How to train your dragon
  • Wings of Fire
  • Attack on Titan

Fandoms I am apart of but haven't roleplayed:
  • Genshin Impact
  • Solo Levelling (Manhwa reader here)
  • My Hero Academia
  • Jujutsu Kaisen
  • Inuyasha
  • Final Fantasy 14
  • Supernatural

Player Information
Average reply length?
My reply length varies with mood, ranging from a handful of sentences to an entire page. Typically I have a habit of matching the length of my partners but don't expect it every time.

Average reply speed?
Depending on my investment in the roleplay- I can respond daily but may taper off for weeks if I end up with Writer's block. I do my best to inform ahead of time but can't promise anything. However, if you find yourself on the receiving end of my inactivity feel free to pester me for answers I really don't mind.

• Large groups and/or servers are a no-go, so are small groups with odd numbers. 1v1s are easiest.
  • 16+ preferred merely because I find it easier to communicate with people 16 and above.
  • I will not do sexually explicit scenes with characters, but humor and suggestive remarks are fine. (I refuse to do 18+ anything with strangers.)
  • Swearing does not phase me in any shape or form.
  • If doing romance of any kinds my preferred pairings are: MxF, MxM or NBxAny. I can do FxF but I'm rather awkward with it.

I'm rather quiet OOC, and tend to not start conversations unless they pertain to the roleplay itself. That being said I won't bite your head off for trying to strike up a conversation.

Communication for directing plots and/or ships is a must. If we're going to do something I would like for basic planning to be done ahead of time, without a basic plot I can get bored really fast.

When it comes to shipping be warned I will never do exclusive ships. Though I'm more than happy to feature relationships on a character's profile if requested. (Toyhouse links only)

Platforms I roleplay on:
  • Forums, just be warned I do not check them every day and may disappear due to forgetfulness)
  • Discord, by far the easiest method for me. I'm typically on it or at least have it running in the background.

Platforms I may be willing to try:
  • Google Docs, never used it for anything but personal writing but I may be inclined to give it a try. (I will ask for color-coding on replies)

Media:
If interested in a 1v1 and/or inviting me to a group roleplay feel free to DM/PM me on here or on Toyhouse (this one especially if you want a response right away).
4DfRBUJ.png
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134