Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '23
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 240 241
January 1st:
Going to try to get my lair to less than 100 dragons and take the time to finish my dragons/keepers as well. ^^
January 1st:
Going to try to get my lair to less than 100 dragons and take the time to finish my dragons/keepers as well. ^^
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote=December 30th]Write a really nice review of someone's lair or a few of their dragons. You can write in here if you'd like to, or leave a small comment on their profile! It's always nice to know others appreciate your hard work. Alternatively: Browse through a lair and give a few of their dragons some likes![/quote] I have done this nearly every day of December. I also just started a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3301578/1#post_3301578]daily spotlight thread[/url] for 2024 highlighting one of my favourite dragons on site with a compliment.
December 30th wrote:
Write a really nice review of someone's lair or a few of their dragons. You can write in here if you'd like to, or leave a small comment on their profile! It's always nice to know others appreciate your hard work.

Alternatively: Browse through a lair and give a few of their dragons some likes!

I have done this nearly every day of December. I also just started a daily spotlight thread for 2024 highlighting one of my favourite dragons on site with a compliment.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
[quote=December 31st]Give someone a gene or breed change scroll, an egg or another specialty item. Perhaps something that is a little harder to obtain. If this feels a little too difficult you are simply able to send a gift instead![/quote] I gave someone 3 nocturne eggs.
December 31st wrote:
Give someone a gene or breed change scroll, an egg or another specialty item. Perhaps something that is a little harder to obtain. If this feels a little too difficult you are simply able to send a gift instead!

I gave someone 3 nocturne eggs.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
[quote=Optional Task - January 1st 2024]What are your FR resolutions? Is it to fully expand your lair or perhaps gene up that one dragon you've been meaning to for ages? It could be getting together a coli team or maybe it's volunteering some time for your flight programs! Whatever it is, and if you feel up to it, share your FR resolutions here :D[/quote] [LIST] [*] Get brave enough to start putting out some [url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoRMFKJCcOJIHStQUOHcOIg]FR-focused youtube videos[/url]. [*] Finally finish the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3209734/1#post_3209734]lore thread for my Starlight Gems subspecies[/url] [*] Get [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3278087#post_3278087]Ylli's Star Quests[/url] up and running [*] Spotlight 1 favourite dragon on site every day in my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3301578/1#post_3301578]shiny new thread[/url]. [*] Get caught up on my completed bio butterfly badges [*] Polish at least 10 more bios before the end of the year. [*] Create at least 5 new [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3252813/1#post_3252813]star badges[/url] a month. [*] Get [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32119220]Eydis [/url]to 1000 likes. [/LIST]
Optional Task - January 1st 2024 wrote:
What are your FR resolutions?

Is it to fully expand your lair or perhaps gene up that one dragon you've been meaning to for ages? It could be getting together a coli team or maybe it's volunteering some time for your flight programs! Whatever it is, and if you feel up to it, share your FR resolutions here :D
Jamuary 1st:
- main priority is to continue saving for regular den and hibden space. It's a real pain in the butt.
- Continue work on my project to merge as many lineages as possible.
- Work on the afflicted coatls more.
Jamuary 1st:
- main priority is to continue saving for regular den and hibden space. It's a real pain in the butt.
- Continue work on my project to merge as many lineages as possible.
- Work on the afflicted coatls more.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
...gratefully playing catch-up...

December 3rd: melted down items & gifted Baldwin transmutation proceeds to a random online user
December 6th: sent a starter pack to a new user I found in the Introductions forum
December 15th: bought some adorable bunny rabbit adoptables
December 16th: played a whole bunch of reindeer games, er, I mean dragon games xD
...gratefully playing catch-up...

December 3rd: melted down items & gifted Baldwin transmutation proceeds to a random online user
December 6th: sent a starter pack to a new user I found in the Introductions forum
December 15th: bought some adorable bunny rabbit adoptables
December 16th: played a whole bunch of reindeer games, er, I mean dragon games xD
Day 29 - Sent 10 chests to someone in the online list!

Day 30 - Left a nice compliment on someone's profile, (@/cutiefry has a wonderful way with dressing dragons!!)

Day 31 - Sent a nice gift to a fellow wind player on the online list!!

Optional Task - I think for my new years goal, I'd like to dress up the bios of all my permanent dragons. Fiddling with bio coding is one of my favorite things on FR, and even if I don't put lore or whatever in bios, there's still several dragons I have bio plans for that I'd like to work on this year!
Day 29 - Sent 10 chests to someone in the online list!

Day 30 - Left a nice compliment on someone's profile, (@/cutiefry has a wonderful way with dressing dragons!!)

Day 31 - Sent a nice gift to a fellow wind player on the online list!!

Optional Task - I think for my new years goal, I'd like to dress up the bios of all my permanent dragons. Fiddling with bio coding is one of my favorite things on FR, and even if I don't put lore or whatever in bios, there's still several dragons I have bio plans for that I'd like to work on this year!
X
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
optH9Kd.png
LTm7UbO.png
YMPbu9R.png
Js0HRQT.png
VgQr1kz.png

vx6PPYy.png
Quote:
December 26th
It's Boxing Day! Look through your hoard and give any stuff you don't really need away to members who might have not got much this holiday season

I don't know if this counts but I gave away multiple dragons I didn't need to newer players who wanted them!

Quote:
December 27th
Donate battle items to your Flight's battle item thread or similar.

Alternative: Send a battle item giftbomb to someone!

I sent some needed stones to Fire's bank and I'm brewing up some fun battlestone recolors to gift

Quote:
December 28th
Give a Nocturne egg or Night of the Nocturne Exclusive familiar/apparel/item to a random user, new player or a Flight program

I sent a set of this year's chest familiars plus some older ones that were low in stock to Fire's familiar bank

Quote:
December 30th
Write a really nice review of someone's lair or a few of their dragons. You can write in here if you'd like to, or leave a small comment on their profile! It's always nice to know others appreciate your hard work.

Alternatively: Browse through a lair and give a few of their dragons some likes!

I went through Dragon Share and handed out a ton of likes

Quote:
December 31st
Give someone a gene or breed change scroll, an egg or another specialty item. This is designed to be the hardest challenge, seeing as it's at the end of the list. So be sure to save up ahead of time! If this feels a little too difficult you are simply able to gift instead!

I sent a gene scroll (that's going for a lot more than I realized on the AH)

Quote:
January 1st 2024

Is it to fully expand your lair or perhaps gene up that one dragon you've been meaning to for ages? It could be getting together a coli team or maybe it's volunteering some time for your flight programs! Whatever it is, and if you feel up to it, share your FR resolutions here :D

finish some dragons (my wishlist is mostly gem genes)

play less especially when I'm supposed to be working
Quote:
December 26th
It's Boxing Day! Look through your hoard and give any stuff you don't really need away to members who might have not got much this holiday season

I don't know if this counts but I gave away multiple dragons I didn't need to newer players who wanted them!

Quote:
December 27th
Donate battle items to your Flight's battle item thread or similar.

Alternative: Send a battle item giftbomb to someone!

I sent some needed stones to Fire's bank and I'm brewing up some fun battlestone recolors to gift

Quote:
December 28th
Give a Nocturne egg or Night of the Nocturne Exclusive familiar/apparel/item to a random user, new player or a Flight program

I sent a set of this year's chest familiars plus some older ones that were low in stock to Fire's familiar bank

Quote:
December 30th

I went through Dragon Share and handed out a ton of likes

Quote:
December 31st
Give someone a gene or breed change scroll, an egg or another specialty item. This is designed to be the hardest challenge, seeing as it's at the end of the list. So be sure to save up ahead of time! If this feels a little too difficult you are simply able to gift instead!

I sent a gene scroll (that's going for a lot more than I realized on the AH)

Quote:
January 1st 2024

finish some dragons (my wishlist is mostly gem genes)

play less especially when I'm supposed to be working
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Time to catch up on the last few days of the event! Thanks so much for running this <3 [quote=Day 26][b]December 26th[/b] - [i]It's Boxing Day! Look through your hoard and give any stuff you don't really need away to members who might have not got much this holiday season [/i] Sent some extra copies of festival items to newer users! [/quote] [quote=Day 27][b]December 27th[/b] - [i]Donate battle items to your Flight's battle item thread or similar.[/i] Done! Reserved some battle stone drops for VOLT. [/quote] [quote=Day 28][b]December 28th[/b] - [i]Give a Nocturne egg or Night of the Nocturne Exclusive familiar/apparel/item to a random user, new player or a Flight program [/i] Done! Donated 5 noc eggs to VOLT :D [/quote] [quote=Day 29][b]December 29th[/b] - [i]Everyone loves to dance with RNG at times, gift some Strange Chests to a random user![/i] Done! [/quote] [quote=Day 30][b]December 30th[/b] - [i]Write a really nice review of someone's lair or a few of their dragons. You can write in here if you'd like to, or leave a small comment on their profile! It's always nice to know others appreciate your hard work.[/i] Left comments on several dragons and lairs via Dragon Share games <3 [/quote] [quote=Day 31][b]December 31st[/b] - [i]Give someone a gene or breed change scroll, an egg or another specialty item.[/i] Sent an egg to a friend <3 [/quote] [quote=Bonus Day][b]January 1st 2024[/b] - [i]What are your FR resolutions?[/i] One of my goals for this upcoming year is to finish awakening all of my remaining familiars and to then rearrange them on my dragons to pair them with permanent partners. I'd also like to work at adding more to my permas' bios. I also hope to improve some programs I'm involved with in Lightning Dom, specifically ways to revitalize our in-flight support programs. [/quote]
Time to catch up on the last few days of the event! Thanks so much for running this <3
Day 26 wrote:
December 26th - It's Boxing Day! Look through your hoard and give any stuff you don't really need away to members who might have not got much this holiday season

Sent some extra copies of festival items to newer users!
Day 27 wrote:
December 27th - Donate battle items to your Flight's battle item thread or similar.

Done! Reserved some battle stone drops for VOLT.
Day 28 wrote:
December 28th - Give a Nocturne egg or Night of the Nocturne Exclusive familiar/apparel/item to a random user, new player or a Flight program

Done! Donated 5 noc eggs to VOLT :D
Day 29 wrote:
December 29th - Everyone loves to dance with RNG at times, gift some Strange Chests to a random user!

Done!
Day 30 wrote:
December 30th - Write a really nice review of someone's lair or a few of their dragons. You can write in here if you'd like to, or leave a small comment on their profile! It's always nice to know others appreciate your hard work.

Left comments on several dragons and lairs via Dragon Share games <3
Day 31 wrote:
December 31st - Give someone a gene or breed change scroll, an egg or another specialty item.

Sent an egg to a friend <3
Bonus Day wrote:
January 1st 2024 - What are your FR resolutions?

One of my goals for this upcoming year is to finish awakening all of my remaining familiars and to then rearrange them on my dragons to pair them with permanent partners. I'd also like to work at adding more to my permas' bios.

I also hope to improve some programs I'm involved with in Lightning Dom, specifically ways to revitalize our in-flight support programs.
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
Day 32:
I don't usually make resolutions, but this year I'm really hoping to max my active lair with treasure expansions and gather about 3-5 more expensive familiars. Hope everyone has a good year!!
Day 32:
I don't usually make resolutions, but this year I'm really hoping to max my active lair with treasure expansions and gather about 3-5 more expensive familiars. Hope everyone has a good year!!
Give my mom a like if you can!!
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 240 241