Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Under Construction] Please Don't Post
1 2 3
Get a ping for all Ylli-related announcements from surveys and feedback, to new stars and event
start/last day reminders.
The pinglist for everyone who only wants a notification for event

- Story will go here -
In development

Look for us starting June 1st!

You are looking at the future site of Ylli's Star Quests as an on-going, participant-tracked questing hub centered around encouraging the love of igniting stars and appreciating great dragons. There will and already have been badges. Since I had to move hosting for all my images, the questing badges will all link here rather than their previous festival-based forum threads.

Story-line wise, Ylli over-extended himself and failed to take into account how much energy was needed to run an event every month, so he'll be taking a break while his friends help him get set up for something long term and far more self-sustaining.

This is to be the permanent hub thread for Ylli's Star Quests.

We will still have raffles on infrequent occasion and limited time events which will go in new threads (and ping the related pinglists), but they will be bigger events with more prizes like during BSJ 2023. Or maybe just the anniversary will be limited time during BSJ every year with a big thing since I'll probably be busy running my personal notn/birthday raffle again this year into next.

We'll see. Whatever the future for Ylli's Star Quests, this thread is going to be home base for the future. The badges will never retired, but your window to earn some of them is limited to two months a year for each flight's badges (that flight's festival month and a make up month during 2024's NotN).

Are you interested in helping out? Please don't hesitate to send me a PM on how you'd like to be involved.

Archives: Starfall theme (concluded)

Flameforger's Theme (concluded)

Thundercrack Theme (concluded)

Brightshine Theme (concluded and archived in the same thread as TCC)

PS if you're a spreadsheet wizard, I'll probably be willing to pay you FR currency (depends on how much you're asking and how long you give me to save up for it lol) to help me make some nice-looking automated things. Easy to understand forms participants can fill in that will make a nice-looking spreadsheet table of participants and finished quests. But also I'll need them to be easy for me to understand if I need to make updates. I'm not hopeless, but I definitely have no idea how to do all this fancy coding and make it look nice.

Hoppin on that new shiny FR-connected pinglist train <3

This particular pinglist is solely to be notified in posts that contain new official badges in Ylli's Star Collection thread. You will not be notified for event-exclusive badges unless you subscribed to one of the other two pinglists.

This one is for people who *only* want notified when Ylli has a new event or questlines with raffles and badges to participate in. You will get event start pings and last day notification pings. When the on-going quests start in this thread, you will receive a ping at the beginning of every month regarding the new event badges to be earned and a ping on the final day of the month to earn that month's badges.

You will *not* be notified of new year-round badges from the previous list unless you sign up for one of the other two.

And this one is for people who want notified about everything Ylli from event starts and new badges to announcements, related surveys, and more. If you sign up for this one, you don't need to be signed up for the other two.

And finally, one of the reasons I realized I was gonna have to delay the grand reopening of self-sustained Star quests in this thread:

Until the last minute on January 31st I am running my second annual birthday star lighting raffle where you can claim 10 *bonus tickets just for checking out this thread. Just PM me the key phrase "Star questing across the universe" to claim your bonus tickets. Over 3kg in prizes!

*Note: These are bonus tickets that only activate for raffle participants who've starred at least 25 of my dragons and claimed them in the raffle thread or via PM. Each dragon starred yields a ticket as well! Read the raffle thread for more details <3
Get a ping for all Ylli-related announcements from surveys and feedback, to new stars and event
The pinglist for everyone who only wants a notification for event

- Story will go here -
In development

Look for us starting June 1st!

You are looking at the future site of Ylli's Star Quests as an on-going, participant-tracked questing hub centered around encouraging the love of igniting stars and appreciating great dragons. There will and already have been badges. Since I had to move hosting for all my images, the questing badges will all link here rather than their previous festival-based forum threads.

Story-line wise, Ylli over-extended himself and failed to take into account how much energy was needed to run an event every month, so he'll be taking a break while his friends help him get set up for something long term and far more self-sustaining.

This is to be the permanent hub thread for Ylli's Star Quests.

We will still have raffles on infrequent occasion and limited time events which will go in new threads (and ping the related pinglists), but they will be bigger events with more prizes like during BSJ 2023. Or maybe just the anniversary will be limited time during BSJ every year with a big thing since I'll probably be busy running my personal notn/birthday raffle again this year into next.

We'll see. Whatever the future for Ylli's Star Quests, this thread is going to be home base for the future. The badges will never retired, but your window to earn some of them is limited to two months a year for each flight's badges (that flight's festival month and a make up month during 2024's NotN).

Are you interested in helping out? Please don't hesitate to send me a PM on how you'd like to be involved.

Archives: Starfall theme (concluded)

Flameforger's Theme (concluded)

Thundercrack Theme (concluded)

Brightshine Theme (concluded and archived in the same thread as TCC)

PS if you're a spreadsheet wizard, I'll probably be willing to pay you FR currency (depends on how much you're asking and how long you give me to save up for it lol) to help me make some nice-looking automated things. Easy to understand forms participants can fill in that will make a nice-looking spreadsheet table of participants and finished quests. But also I'll need them to be easy for me to understand if I need to make updates. I'm not hopeless, but I definitely have no idea how to do all this fancy coding and make it look nice.

Hoppin on that new shiny FR-connected pinglist train <3

This particular pinglist is solely to be notified in posts that contain new official badges in Ylli's Star Collection thread. You will not be notified for event-exclusive badges unless you subscribed to one of the other two pinglists.

This one is for people who *only* want notified when Ylli has a new event or questlines with raffles and badges to participate in. You will get event start pings and last day notification pings. When the on-going quests start in this thread, you will receive a ping at the beginning of every month regarding the new event badges to be earned and a ping on the final day of the month to earn that month's badges.

You will *not* be notified of new year-round badges from the previous list unless you sign up for one of the other two.

And this one is for people who want notified about everything Ylli from event starts and new badges to announcements, related surveys, and more. If you sign up for this one, you don't need to be signed up for the other two.

And finally, one of the reasons I realized I was gonna have to delay the grand reopening of self-sustained Star quests in this thread:

Until the last minute on January 31st I am running my second annual birthday star lighting raffle where you can claim 10 *bonus tickets just for checking out this thread. Just PM me the key phrase "Star questing across the universe" to claim your bonus tickets. Over 3kg in prizes!

*Note: These are bonus tickets that only activate for raffle participants who've starred at least 25 of my dragons and claimed them in the raffle thread or via PM. Each dragon starred yields a ticket as well! Read the raffle thread for more details <3
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
- OOC Info will go here -

And of course the cushions
- OOC Info will go here -

And of course the cushions
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
- Current Badges -

All the cushions
- Current Badges -

All the cushions
- Ads, membership buttons, etc. will go here -

- Ads, membership buttons, etc. will go here -

Donation Corner & Badges
Donation Corner & Badges
Quest 1
Quest 1
Quest 2
Quest 2
Quest 3
Quest 3
Quest 4
Quest 4
Quest 5

I will be making google forms as soon as I figure that out for people to auto-submit their own Member ID cards (the permanent participation card)
Quest 5

I will be making google forms as soon as I figure that out for people to auto-submit their own Member ID cards (the permanent participation card)
1 2 3