Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '23
1 2 ... 232 233 234 235 236 ... 240 241
Happy New Year!

I actually thought about this before being asked this year: I plan to put one of every two trained fodder into my den each time I train. The other gets exalted bc treasure.

If I do this, I will have plenty of prelevels for pushes and lots of pre-trained fodder to yeet at OOFs. I think I'll have more fun if I have more to play with when my energy is low.
Happy New Year!

I actually thought about this before being asked this year: I plan to put one of every two trained fodder into my den each time I train. The other gets exalted bc treasure.

If I do this, I will have plenty of prelevels for pushes and lots of pre-trained fodder to yeet at OOFs. I think I'll have more fun if I have more to play with when my energy is low.
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
Happy new year!! Hope everyone had fun!!
Honestly I have so many eventual projects, I just hope to get one done!!
I also plan on treating myself by finally making an accent for 404, my beloved bearer of error, that adds missingtexture to their body <3
Happy new year!! Hope everyone had fun!!
Honestly I have so many eventual projects, I just hope to get one done!!
I also plan on treating myself by finally making an accent for 404, my beloved bearer of error, that adds missingtexture to their body <3
Variably Active on forums, one day I'll have something more to add to this XP
[center][size=4][b][color=bb3e44]December 21st[/color][/b][/size][/center] ----- [center]My christmas boy! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47957276][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/479573/47957276_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=4][b][color=bb3e44]December 22nd[/color][/b][/size][/center] ----- [center]Sent someone a gift from their wishlist![/center] [center][size=4][b][color=bb3e44]December 23rd[/color][/b][/size][/center] ----- [center]Sent a pile of hibernal den items to my husband![/center] [center][size=4][b][color=bb3e44]December 24th[/color][/b][/size][/center] ----- [center]My favorite recipe for Christmas is the chocolate chip cookie recipe I've been making since I was a small child! https://crisco.com/recipe/ultimate-chocolate-chip-cookies/[/center] [center][size=4][b][color=bb3e44]December 25th[/color][/b][/size][/center] ----- [center]On Christmas morning I made breakfast for my husband and I! I was especially pleased with the buttermilk biscuits! It was my fist time making them and they actually turned out so perfect I cried. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/218372967434813440/1188848343523278929/20231225_090548.jpg[/img][/center] [center][size=4][b][color=bb3e44]December 26th[/color][/b][/size][/center] ----- [center]Sent some extra items to someone who seemed down.[/center] [center][size=4][b][color=bb3e44]December 27th[/color][/b][/size][/center] ----- [center]I don't actually have any battle items left, really, so I sent a normal giftbomb to a newbie. ^w^[/center] [center][size=4][b][color=bb3e44]December 28th[/color][/b][/size][/center] ----- [center]Sent a pile of mostly older NotN items to a newbie![/center] [center][size=4][b][color=bb3e44]December 29th[/color][/b][/size][/center] ----- [center]I don't have any Strange Chests left, so I'll try my hand at a Noc Noc joke (lol). Knock Knock. Who's there? To. To who? It's to [i]whom[/i].[/center] [center][size=4][b][color=bb3e44]December 30th[/color][/b][/size][/center] ----- [center]Liked a bunch of dragons![/center] [center][size=4][b][color=bb3e44]December 31st[/color][/b][/size][/center] ----- [center]Sent an egg to someone who joined today![/center] [center][size=4][b][color=bb3e44]January 1st[/color][/b][/size][/center] ----- [center]My FR resolution (if you can call it that, mostly just a PLAN) is to really get into writing my lore! I'm planning to put together a Pinkerlore thread of some kind once I have a spare moment to devote to it![/center]
December 21st

My christmas boy!

47957276_350.png

December 22nd

Sent someone a gift from their wishlist!

December 23rd

Sent a pile of hibernal den items to my husband!

December 24th

My favorite recipe for Christmas is the chocolate chip cookie recipe I've been making since I was a small child!

https://crisco.com/recipe/ultimate-chocolate-chip-cookies/

December 25th

On Christmas morning I made breakfast for my husband and I! I was especially pleased with the buttermilk biscuits! It was my fist time making them and they actually turned out so perfect I cried.

20231225_090548.jpg

December 26th

Sent some extra items to someone who seemed down.

December 27th

I don't actually have any battle items left, really, so I sent a normal giftbomb to a newbie. ^w^

December 28th

Sent a pile of mostly older NotN items to a newbie!

December 29th

I don't have any Strange Chests left, so I'll try my hand at a Noc Noc joke (lol).

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
To.
To who?
It's to whom.

December 30th

Liked a bunch of dragons!

December 31st

Sent an egg to someone who joined today!

January 1st

My FR resolution (if you can call it that, mostly just a PLAN) is to really get into writing my lore! I'm planning to put together a Pinkerlore thread of some kind once I have a spare moment to devote to it!
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Day 20: This was a self care day but it's marked as incomplete, I can't remember exactly what I did but it was during the Earth Scavhunt so I'm pretty sure I spent some time in the coli and maybe also hatched an egg!
Day 20: This was a self care day but it's marked as incomplete, I can't remember exactly what I did but it was during the Earth Scavhunt so I'm pretty sure I spent some time in the coli and maybe also hatched an egg!
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
Thank you for organizing this, Lallie, I LOVE YOU
Thank you for organizing this, Lallie, I LOVE YOU
tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
Day 1 (New Years) - I plan on expanding my lair and hibden this year! I’ve really been pushing it off.
Day 1 (New Years) - I plan on expanding my lair and hibden this year! I’ve really been pushing it off.
….……..1Bxczna.png …..
o b c o r d a t a
he/him | writer | fr+2
…..2GdahBg.png
[center][b]Day 31[/b] ----- [emoji=candle size=1][/center] Found someone needing a gene I had laying around ^^ Can't believe another challenge has come and gone already. Lovely lore as always, thank you to everyone involved in this lovely event. Thank you Lallie <3
Day 31

Found someone needing a gene I had laying around ^^

Can't believe another challenge has come and gone already. Lovely lore as always, thank you to everyone involved in this lovely event. Thank you Lallie <3

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

[center][b]January 1st[/b] ----- [emoji=firework size=1][/center] My FR resolutions are to [i]fiiiinally[/i] finish some projects I have from 2021 (poor Caelus) and I'd like to participate a little more in all the pushes my flight is going to have this year ^^
January 1st

My FR resolutions are to fiiiinally finish some projects I have from 2021 (poor Caelus) and I'd like to participate a little more in all the pushes my flight is going to have this year ^^

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

Unfortunately real life caught up with me the end of December so catching up on some of the tasks I missed! Happy new year everyone! <3

December 13th
Sent a fellow participant a handful of items off their wishlist!

December 19th
Sent a random user some miscellaneous items off of their wishlist!

December 24th
Every year for Christmas Eve, my family makes a big feast themed after a certain area of the world (we are very American so we like to explore Christmas traditions from around the world). This year we made Mexican food with like four different entrees, three different types of cookies, some fudge, and drinks! Afterwards, we always get a pair of matching pajama sets and watch the Muppet Christmas Carol. We've done it for years now, but it's still such an enjoyable time <3

December 25th
I mostly just worked the afternoon of the 25th, but Christmas morning was fun. Got lots of fun gifts including a new lego set and a new set of dice (just in time for the season finale of my D&D campaign!)

December 26th
Sent some trinkets I wasn't using to someone who collects them and a gift bomb of misc apparel/familiars to a new player!

December 28th
Sent a nocturne egg to a few people!

December 31st
Sent someone an eye vial they needed for a project!

January 1st
I'm hoping to get some more lair and hibernal den slots open this year as well as finish up some projects! Nothing exciting this year since I plan not to be online quite as much for the first half of this year. Also plan to write lots more lore and give out plenty more gifts throughout the rest of the year when I can!
Unfortunately real life caught up with me the end of December so catching up on some of the tasks I missed! Happy new year everyone! <3

December 13th
Sent a fellow participant a handful of items off their wishlist!

December 19th
Sent a random user some miscellaneous items off of their wishlist!

December 24th
Every year for Christmas Eve, my family makes a big feast themed after a certain area of the world (we are very American so we like to explore Christmas traditions from around the world). This year we made Mexican food with like four different entrees, three different types of cookies, some fudge, and drinks! Afterwards, we always get a pair of matching pajama sets and watch the Muppet Christmas Carol. We've done it for years now, but it's still such an enjoyable time <3

December 25th
I mostly just worked the afternoon of the 25th, but Christmas morning was fun. Got lots of fun gifts including a new lego set and a new set of dice (just in time for the season finale of my D&D campaign!)

December 26th
Sent some trinkets I wasn't using to someone who collects them and a gift bomb of misc apparel/familiars to a new player!

December 28th
Sent a nocturne egg to a few people!

December 31st
Sent someone an eye vial they needed for a project!

January 1st
I'm hoping to get some more lair and hibernal den slots open this year as well as finish up some projects! Nothing exciting this year since I plan not to be online quite as much for the first half of this year. Also plan to write lots more lore and give out plenty more gifts throughout the rest of the year when I can!
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
Jan 1

I'd like to finish setting up and going about starting my lineage project I've had in the works for ages! I got the idea for it a year ago, so hopefully by this time next year, I'll have it all done :D

Finishing my lair and hibden expansions would be fun, too.

I'd also love to set up a program for helping new players get started, too. I've had an idea for it for a long time and just haven't done it yet. I've even been stockpiling hibden materials!

Happy New Year!!! And thank you for putting on this lovely event. It's always a yearly highlight to see people coming together and just being kind to each other <3

Jan 1

I'd like to finish setting up and going about starting my lineage project I've had in the works for ages! I got the idea for it a year ago, so hopefully by this time next year, I'll have it all done :D

Finishing my lair and hibden expansions would be fun, too.

I'd also love to set up a program for helping new players get started, too. I've had an idea for it for a long time and just haven't done it yet. I've even been stockpiling hibden materials!

Happy New Year!!! And thank you for putting on this lovely event. It's always a yearly highlight to see people coming together and just being kind to each other <3

PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

1 2 ... 232 233 234 235 236 ... 240 241