Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~~ 15% Light Dom Discount ~~ CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 271 272
(soon to be) no discount :(

Generally online ~19:00-23:59 and sporadically ~10:00-19:00

(more hours on Fridays and weekends)

Please post here asking for what you want. Then, send me the treasure for the item(s) you want, and I'll buy it with my discount and send it back to you as soon as it shows up in the Marketplace (no need to wait for me to respond to send the treasure). Please send treasure by 1-way CR, that way you can cancel if I'm offline/taking too long and you want to try another shop.

The prices are 8.5x the hoardsell value of the item(s). (Handy calculator tool and corresponding forum thread for prices. Please specify if you want the modern version or which ancient version of a gene it is that you need! See below for prices of seasonal Grand Exchange items.

I'm currently not accepting orders for MP apparel or familiars, sorry! I can do Grand Exchange stuff though!

Please don't immediately resell for profit, that makes me sad. :( Tips are highly appreciated and make me happy! :) (fest currency, openables, treasure/gems, or spare apparel/familiars/Baldwin mats make great tips, but anything is awesome!)

(I'm subscribed, that means you don't have to @ me)

p.s. check out my shop for items to buy/trade for and other services, it's usually linked in my signature but not when I have this linked!

Grand Exchange (Sage's Seasonal Sundries)
  • Seasonal familiars: 19,550t
  • Wind/Breeze/etc.: 17,000t
  • Antlers: 10,200t
  • Staff: 11,050t
  • Vista: 212,500t
  • Scenes: 42,500t
(soon to be) no discount :(

Generally online ~19:00-23:59 and sporadically ~10:00-19:00

(more hours on Fridays and weekends)

Please post here asking for what you want. Then, send me the treasure for the item(s) you want, and I'll buy it with my discount and send it back to you as soon as it shows up in the Marketplace (no need to wait for me to respond to send the treasure). Please send treasure by 1-way CR, that way you can cancel if I'm offline/taking too long and you want to try another shop.

The prices are 8.5x the hoardsell value of the item(s). (Handy calculator tool and corresponding forum thread for prices. Please specify if you want the modern version or which ancient version of a gene it is that you need! See below for prices of seasonal Grand Exchange items.

I'm currently not accepting orders for MP apparel or familiars, sorry! I can do Grand Exchange stuff though!

Please don't immediately resell for profit, that makes me sad. :( Tips are highly appreciated and make me happy! :) (fest currency, openables, treasure/gems, or spare apparel/familiars/Baldwin mats make great tips, but anything is awesome!)

(I'm subscribed, that means you don't have to @ me)

p.s. check out my shop for items to buy/trade for and other services, it's usually linked in my signature but not when I have this linked!

Grand Exchange (Sage's Seasonal Sundries)
  • Seasonal familiars: 19,550t
  • Wind/Breeze/etc.: 17,000t
  • Antlers: 10,200t
  • Staff: 11,050t
  • Vista: 212,500t
  • Scenes: 42,500t
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Requested:

Paid:
  • Saturnpunk: Auraboa

Delivered:
  • JavaMP: Dusthide x2
  • siskiyou: Dusthide x2, Lacquer (D), Varnish (D), Coil (D), Strike (D)
  • siskiyou: Strike (D), Coil (D)
  • DW08: Dusthide
  • XxCalypsoxX: Antlers (D) x2
Requested:

Paid:

Delivered:
  • JavaMP: Dusthide x2
  • siskiyou: Dusthide x2, Lacquer (D), Varnish (D), Coil (D), Strike (D)
  • siskiyou: Strike (D), Coil (D)
  • DW08: Dusthide
  • XxCalypsoxX: Antlers (D) x2
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
I'm so glad your Flight got dominance, especially since I was never able to nab you your Wolf Cape. owo

I hope you have better luck than I trying to find one, and may you have tips abound! -heart-
I'm so glad your Flight got dominance, especially since I was never able to nab you your Wolf Cape. owo

I hope you have better luck than I trying to find one, and may you have tips abound! -heart-
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari Aww thank you. No worries. I'm sure I'll get one eventually. Good luck getting one for yourself!

You probably noticed that I basically copied your format, I hope you don't mind, it was just so nicely done...
@SherokuTakari Aww thank you. No worries. I'm sure I'll get one eventually. Good luck getting one for yourself!

You probably noticed that I basically copied your format, I hope you don't mind, it was just so nicely done...
@MotherofBeardies

Haha, nah, no worries, I learned how to code mine from a shop from the Flight before mine, and there's only so much one can do to mix it up. I changed mine a little here and there, but most of these shops look pretty similar. So I guess why bother fixing what isn't broken, right? XD
@MotherofBeardies

Haha, nah, no worries, I learned how to code mine from a shop from the Flight before mine, and there's only so much one can do to mix it up. I changed mine a little here and there, but most of these shops look pretty similar. So I guess why bother fixing what isn't broken, right? XD
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari Ahaha yeah. I didn't know how to do the colored text or lists/bullet points before. And they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :)
@SherokuTakari Ahaha yeah. I didn't know how to do the colored text or lists/bullet points before. And they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :)
@MotherOfBeardies
First of all congratulations to dominance and here is also your first customer: can you snatch a Fae-Scroll for me please?
@MotherOfBeardies
First of all congratulations to dominance and here is also your first customer: can you snatch a Fae-Scroll for me please?
cdpykkvcrkou.png
@NerakaFenice
Yay, thank you. I just snagged one, send the treasure! :)
@NerakaFenice
Yay, thank you. I just snagged one, send the treasure! :)
@MotherOfBeardies
Treasure send ^^
@MotherOfBeardies
Treasure send ^^
cdpykkvcrkou.png
@MotherofBeardies I would like one crackle scroll, please!
@MotherofBeardies I would like one crackle scroll, please!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 271 272