Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How old is your account (gene counter)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
8 modern genes!

love this game for the consistent pace of new content, in the time I've been here there's always something fun and new to get excited over
8 modern genes!

love this game for the consistent pace of new content, in the time I've been here there's always something fun and new to get excited over
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
10+10+8=28

Thought there would be more. I joined right before the Banescale release, so I guess I was thinking about all of the ancient genes.
10+10+8=28

Thought there would be more. I joined right before the Banescale release, so I guess I was thinking about all of the ancient genes.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
Jag/Ros hadn't even come out when I joined. Seems like about 54 genes have come out since I joined the site! Jeez...
Jag/Ros hadn't even come out when I joined. Seems like about 54 genes have come out since I joined the site! Jeez...
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
I got 36! I joined just after lionfish and noxtide came out.
I got 36! I joined just after lionfish and noxtide came out.
umLF6oK.gif Jack / Dawn
Any pronouns!
FR+9
Hm, not sure if I'll remember but let me go try.

Edit: 94... I think. I might have missed one or two. Did a little research and realized some hadn't been there from the beginning. xD

For anyone curious:
35 Primaries
34 Secondaries
25 Tertiaries

Oh and I guess that's not counting any of the ancient genes huh.
Hm, not sure if I'll remember but let me go try.

Edit: 94... I think. I might have missed one or two. Did a little research and realized some hadn't been there from the beginning. xD

For anyone curious:
35 Primaries
34 Secondaries
25 Tertiaries

Oh and I guess that's not counting any of the ancient genes huh.
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
80 that I recognize as being after I joined and there's like 2 I'm unsure on.
80 that I recognize as being after I joined and there's like 2 I'm unsure on.
6 + 6 + 6 = 36

i joined just when keel was still the top announcement, but i thought that there would be more.
6 + 6 + 6 = 36

i joined just when keel was still the top announcement, but i thought that there would be more.
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
[quote name="Gaia" date="2022-11-14 07:22:56" ] 34 primaries, 34 secondaries and 28 tertiaries (e.g. all genes that weren't there at launch). My account is 96 modern genes old ^^' [/quote] I'm gonna trust Gaia's math on this one and say same LMAO.
Gaia wrote on 2022-11-14 07:22:56:
34 primaries, 34 secondaries and 28 tertiaries (e.g. all genes that weren't there at launch). My account is 96 modern genes old ^^'

I'm gonna trust Gaia's math on this one and say same LMAO.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

33 + 33 + 25

I also remember before we had the new color wheel!
33 + 33 + 25

I also remember before we had the new color wheel!
15 primaries, 15 secondaries , 10 tertiaries.
I'm 40 modern genes old!
15 primaries, 15 secondaries , 10 tertiaries.
I'm 40 modern genes old!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12