Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How old is your account (gene counter)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
8, if I am remembering correctly. 3 pairs of Prim/Sec and 2 terts

Edit: completely forgot about points, I am 9 genes old
8, if I am remembering correctly. 3 pairs of Prim/Sec and 2 terts

Edit: completely forgot about points, I am 9 genes old
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
Primaries: 25
Secondaries:24
Tertiaries: 20

Total: 69

The newest pri/sec combo when I joined was Giraffe and Hex, and the newest tert was Stained! The reason why the numbers are off with primary and secondary is because I joined after butterfly was added, but before it's matching counterpart Petals!

A tip on counting for this, if it's easier for some folks:
1. Go to the game database specialty tab, and sort by specialty (to get things like vistas and scenes out of your view) or search by "primary gene" "secondary gene" / etc
2. Sort by ID
3. Now you don't need to look up when every gene came out, as long as you know / check what was the newest when you joined!

Primaries: 25
Secondaries:24
Tertiaries: 20

Total: 69

The newest pri/sec combo when I joined was Giraffe and Hex, and the newest tert was Stained! The reason why the numbers are off with primary and secondary is because I joined after butterfly was added, but before it's matching counterpart Petals!

A tip on counting for this, if it's easier for some folks:
1. Go to the game database specialty tab, and sort by specialty (to get things like vistas and scenes out of your view) or search by "primary gene" "secondary gene" / etc
2. Sort by ID
3. Now you don't need to look up when every gene came out, as long as you know / check what was the newest when you joined!

> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
18 primaries
17 secondaries
14 tertiaries

My first gene release was tapir and striation, which are actually two of my favourites
18 primaries
17 secondaries
14 tertiaries

My first gene release was tapir and striation, which are actually two of my favourites
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png GLMwkdE.pnghh5n4WA.png
17 for me! I honestly thought flecks for moderns was always there, I didn't realise it came out in 2022???
17 for me! I honestly thought flecks for moderns was always there, I didn't realise it came out in 2022???
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
Oh man. Guys. When I joined, we only had 7 primary, 8 secondary, and 7 tertiary genes to work with. AND a smaller color wheel.

I saw ten new genes drop in the relatively short time I was active (less than a year), and then I was off the scene for ages. Imagine what it was like for me logging back in this year. Nearly 80 new modern genes, to say nothing of all the ancient ones. Scrying is so much more fun than it was back then (and back then it was still pretty fun).
Oh man. Guys. When I joined, we only had 7 primary, 8 secondary, and 7 tertiary genes to work with. AND a smaller color wheel.

I saw ten new genes drop in the relatively short time I was active (less than a year), and then I was off the scene for ages. Imagine what it was like for me logging back in this year. Nearly 80 new modern genes, to say nothing of all the ancient ones. Scrying is so much more fun than it was back then (and back then it was still pretty fun).
35, if I didn't miss any.
35, if I didn't miss any.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
20 primaries, 20 secondaries, and 19 tertiaries. so 59 genes total...not sure how to feel about that o_o
20 primaries, 20 secondaries, and 19 tertiaries. so 59 genes total...not sure how to feel about that o_o
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
52 genes, wow! Bee was the first gene released after I joined, I believe.
52 genes, wow! Bee was the first gene released after I joined, I believe.
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
14! ribbon/eel came out right after i joined
14! ribbon/eel came out right after i joined
HbwSyQQ.png
96 modern genes. Yeeaahh...
96 modern genes. Yeeaahh...
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.