Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How old is your account (gene counter)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[emoji=primary gene size=1] Primary: 7 [emoji=secondary gene size=1] Secondary: 7 [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] Tertiary: 5 Total: 19 Huh. The number is less than I thought it would be.
Primary: 7
Secondary: 7
Tertiary: 5
Total: 19

Huh. The number is less than I thought it would be.
xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.png
90 modern genes since I joined - wow, that's a lot of genes.

Also, this page on the wiki might be helpful if anyone else wants to play lol
90 modern genes since I joined - wow, that's a lot of genes.

Also, this page on the wiki might be helpful if anyone else wants to play lol
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
50 by counting announcement headlines, without all the ancient breed specific ones... I feel old now
50 by counting announcement headlines, without all the ancient breed specific ones... I feel old now
zNP4kPu.pngMd2lAas.pngo0uQP.gifQvBg2.gifw2TMa.giffmSyW.gif
72 modern genes... i do Not feel like an old player
72 modern genes... i do Not feel like an old player
he/him
pings OK!
34 I believe! I joined after Starmap released and right before Constellation! Con's 4 year birthday is on the 21st!
34 I believe! I joined after Starmap released and right before Constellation! Con's 4 year birthday is on the 21st!
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
[quote name="Ratiasu" date="2022-11-14 09:48:05" ] 83...give or take...[emoji=nocturne scared size=1] [/quote] this many! plus however many ancient ones XD i feel like nearly every gene is new to me, from glimmer to any now. even though they're objectively not! but since they happened [i]after[/i] i joined, they're "new" LOL
Ratiasu wrote on 2022-11-14 09:48:05:
83...give or take...

this many! plus however many ancient ones XD i feel like nearly every gene is new to me, from glimmer to any now. even though they're objectively not! but since they happened after i joined, they're "new" LOL
GkfDmNh.png
Almost got to say Facet was new, but that released just before I joined. So, modern primary/secondary/tertiary genes added would be... [emoji=primary gene size=1] [b]Primary:[/b] 31 [emoji=secondary gene size=1] [b]Secondary:[/b] 30 [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] [b]Tertiary:[/b] 24 [b]Total:[/b] 85 [i][b]Bonus Points:[/b] 3 Modern Breeds![/i] So, almost got to count Crystal/Facet, but I still remember when Crystal/Facet/Glimmer was the best possible thing (and how insanely impossible it was to get a gold/crimson/crimson Imp pair of those genes due to how inbred their lines were [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]). But hey, 85 (88 if we count Nocs, Bogs, and Obbies) is still an amazing number! And those were just the modern ones. No way am I going through ancients. [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
Almost got to say Facet was new, but that released just before I joined. So, modern primary/secondary/tertiary genes added would be...

Primary: 31
Secondary: 30
Tertiary: 24

Total: 85

Bonus Points: 3 Modern Breeds!

So, almost got to count Crystal/Facet, but I still remember when Crystal/Facet/Glimmer was the best possible thing (and how insanely impossible it was to get a gold/crimson/crimson Imp pair of those genes due to how inbred their lines were ). But hey, 85 (88 if we count Nocs, Bogs, and Obbies) is still an amazing number!

And those were just the modern ones. No way am I going through ancients.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
13 primaries, 13 secondaries, and 8 tertiaries, for 34 total. Why do I keep thinking I'm an older player?
13 primaries, 13 secondaries, and 8 tertiaries, for 34 total. Why do I keep thinking I'm an older player?
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
49 modern genes

Well then!
49 modern genes

Well then!
vDH0pGc.png
15 primaries, 15 secondaries, 10 tertiaries
40 years.....i do not feel that old lmao, swirl/marbled are two years old but i still feel like they came out yesterday
15 primaries, 15 secondaries, 10 tertiaries
40 years.....i do not feel that old lmao, swirl/marbled are two years old but i still feel like they came out yesterday
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12