Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How old is your account (gene counter)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
i joined in 2015, but wasn’t active until 2017. i counted 51 genes that i remember being announced, the oldest being jaguar and rosette. my memory isn’t great so i am sure i missed a few

edit; i missed tapir, striation, filigree, and ringlets.
i joined in 2015, but wasn’t active until 2017. i counted 51 genes that i remember being announced, the oldest being jaguar and rosette. my memory isn’t great so i am sure i missed a few

edit; i missed tapir, striation, filigree, and ringlets.
CPMK3ES.gif Dg3u2u3.png bumble
advAsr3.png non-binary
he/him or
xey/xem
@bubbaberriboo
W0PfjfV.png strawberry
I joined 3 days after Glimmer released. Let's see if I can count all of these lol

79!
I joined 3 days after Glimmer released. Let's see if I can count all of these lol

79!
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
Using the Game Database - plus the fan wiki - I've come up with these numbers, along with what the most recent genes were before I joined.

32 primaries - Crystal
31 secondaries - Daub
24 tertiaries - Spines

Which makes for a total of 87 modern genes since November 17th, 2014. Wow that's a lot, lol.
Using the Game Database - plus the fan wiki - I've come up with these numbers, along with what the most recent genes were before I joined.

32 primaries - Crystal
31 secondaries - Daub
24 tertiaries - Spines

Which makes for a total of 87 modern genes since November 17th, 2014. Wow that's a lot, lol.
91 or so it looks. Some of them I had to look up because I was unsure when they were released... like Bar/Daub and Spines xD

I remember the releases for most... even spines which apparently came out a month or two after I actually started being more active on here xD

My math could be wrong, but yeah.
91 or so it looks. Some of them I had to look up because I was unsure when they were released... like Bar/Daub and Spines xD

I remember the releases for most... even spines which apparently came out a month or two after I actually started being more active on here xD

My math could be wrong, but yeah.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I had to check a log for all the releases, so my count is based off that. Poison and Toxin were hot since I joined only about 2-3 weeks (Nov 2015) after their release.

Giving me a total of.. 75! Woo, boy. I haven't been around since the beginning, but it's been almost 7 years now (just shy of 5 days).

I was also here for Bogs, Obelisks, all the Ancients + their genes.
I had to check a log for all the releases, so my count is based off that. Poison and Toxin were hot since I joined only about 2-3 weeks (Nov 2015) after their release.

Giving me a total of.. 75! Woo, boy. I haven't been around since the beginning, but it's been almost 7 years now (just shy of 5 days).

I was also here for Bogs, Obelisks, all the Ancients + their genes.
The first gene release I was around for was Wasp so if I've counted correctly that should bring me to: [emoji=primary gene size=1] = 16 [emoji=secondary gene size=1] = 15 [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] = 13 for a total of 44
The first gene release I was around for was Wasp so if I've counted correctly that should bring me to:
= 16
= 15
= 13
for a total of 44
Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
i think i was here for 48 genes? i joined right before savannah and safari got released but i might've counted wrong

after reading through the thread i have definitely missed a ton but i'm not gonna recount
i think i was here for 48 genes? i joined right before savannah and safari got released but i might've counted wrong

after reading through the thread i have definitely missed a ton but i'm not gonna recount
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
thought it’d be funny to cheat and try and just find someone who joined around the same opening instead of counting… literally on the first page, @Saccharine joined the exact same day

so 88!
thought it’d be funny to cheat and try and just find someone who joined around the same opening instead of counting… literally on the first page, @Saccharine joined the exact same day

so 88!
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
...75 if my math is right

the earliest gene release i was around for was apparently stained, but i moreso remember thylacines release just because of how obsessed i was with it
...75 if my math is right

the earliest gene release i was around for was apparently stained, but i moreso remember thylacines release just because of how obsessed i was with it
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
23 + 22 + 19 = 64 genes!

I joined right after or just as Stained was added (so I didn't count it).
23 + 22 + 19 = 64 genes!

I joined right after or just as Stained was added (so I didn't count it).
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12