Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questionnaire Time; The Grand Revival
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average?
I thought it was insects (for some reason) up until last year, but it turns out it's actually meat!

3) Tell me about a current project of yours!
I'm not big on breeding projects, but I've still got to make sure all my dragons that need it have my updated bio template in them.

4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined?
I fondly remember Jaguar and Rosette being added, but that wasn't until months after I joined.. ah yes, Capsule!

5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now?
Expanding my lair...

6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username!
Deathseer was my first Wings of Fire OC (and I was really into the series then, still am but a bit less), so I mashed that with 'The' and here we are!

7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go?
Plague, as of the current state of everything, survival and life are important to me. Also because last year's Riot of Rot was massive fun.

8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?
I'm honestly not sure, I like the way everything is even though Arcane, not Wind, takes up the most wonderful time of the year (it isn't actually listed on my profile but my birthday month is September).

9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?
I've never had a concrete aesthetic, nor have I intentionally have one, but I love having all sorts of unique dragons although I tend to really like having a lot in the blue range. I like seeing a wide range of vibrant and/or earthy dragons with others, and I love when I see people that take in unwanted dragons or dragons that are deemed ugly- and it's not necessarily an aesthetic but I love lore lairs!

10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share!
-I've said this before, I think, but my friends for always being there to support and have a nice chat with me. It's real important to keep contact in any way you can nowadays :)
-The Flight Rising forums, for keeping me entertained when I browse through them (and these great questionnaires- thank you to you too for making them for us, and being able to read through this thread and see what makes other people feel good makes me feel good!)
-@/GrinningWolf24 for making the traveling dragon hub and being willing to take in so many people's travelers. Thank you!

11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.)
If the 100 fae-sized imperials used their size, numbers and strategy to an advantage.. yeah, I'm rooting for them!
I thought it was insects (for some reason) up until last year, but it turns out it's actually meat!

I'm not big on breeding projects, but I've still got to make sure all my dragons that need it have my updated bio template in them.

I fondly remember Jaguar and Rosette being added, but that wasn't until months after I joined.. ah yes, Capsule!

Expanding my lair...

Deathseer was my first Wings of Fire OC (and I was really into the series then, still am but a bit less), so I mashed that with 'The' and here we are!

Plague, as of the current state of everything, survival and life are important to me. Also because last year's Riot of Rot was massive fun.

8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?
I'm honestly not sure, I like the way everything is even though Arcane, not Wind, takes up the most wonderful time of the year (it isn't actually listed on my profile but my birthday month is September).

9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?
I've never had a concrete aesthetic, nor have I intentionally have one, but I love having all sorts of unique dragons although I tend to really like having a lot in the blue range. I like seeing a wide range of vibrant and/or earthy dragons with others, and I love when I see people that take in unwanted dragons or dragons that are deemed ugly- and it's not necessarily an aesthetic but I love lore lairs!

10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share!
-I've said this before, I think, but my friends for always being there to support and have a nice chat with me. It's real important to keep contact in any way you can nowadays :)
-The Flight Rising forums, for keeping me entertained when I browse through them (and these great questionnaires- thank you to you too for making them for us, and being able to read through this thread and see what makes other people feel good makes me feel good!)
-@/GrinningWolf24 for making the traveling dragon hub and being willing to take in so many people's travelers. Thank you!

11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.)
If the 100 fae-sized imperials used their size, numbers and strategy to an advantage.. yeah, I'm rooting for them!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
xxxxxxxxxx
1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.)
I'm not really sure, but I really like antique, tan, wine, gold, and oilslick! umber too but i picked tan for the browns

Meat and insects, I think. Those are the ones I run low on the most.

I have this girl who still needs a bit (sd scroll + toxin ) but she'll eventually become this!

Features, I'm not sure about, but I do remember Bee being added shortly after, and me thinking it was the greatest thing ever. I still think of Bee as a new gene lol.

a nice lair Saving gems! For what, I'm not sure. I currently have around 10kg in pure (fluctuates day to day) and ~70kg worth of stuff I can liquidate.

I actually used to be Teacookie (and RainingAcid before that) but I accidentally changed my username when I was looking to see what pokemon names were available! My dumb shaky hands decided to twitch and hit accept, and it was the one time I had over 500g out of my vault to purchase the change.

Easy, earth. They've got the best dom and a really nice aesthetic. The only reason I haven't left light yet is because we have my favorite aesthetic, and a pretty damn versatile one at that.

I would probably move Water into the summer months! Maybe switch it with lightning? I feel like it fits better.

My lair's aesthetic is kinda a mess. I'm not quite sure what it is anymore. I really like warm, earthy, natural aesthetics, though.

I'm grateful for my real-life friends, who are always supportive and patient with me despite my many flaws and fears. They won't ever read this, but I appreciate all of them so much and I love them to bits.
I'm grateful for this amazing community, everyone is so nice and friendly and willing to help out. I love that this site isn't nearly as toxic as most other sites I've been on.
I'm grateful for the AMAZING DEVS on here, they really care about the quality of the site, and are willing to listen to the community when people are dissatisfied with something, and fix it (usually).

Imp sized Fae. It could just flop onto the imps and crush em
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
I'm not really sure, but I really like antique, tan, wine, gold, and oilslick! umber too but i picked tan for the browns

Meat and insects, I think. Those are the ones I run low on the most.

I have this girl who still needs a bit (sd scroll + toxin ) but she'll eventually become this!

Features, I'm not sure about, but I do remember Bee being added shortly after, and me thinking it was the greatest thing ever. I still think of Bee as a new gene lol.

a nice lair Saving gems! For what, I'm not sure. I currently have around 10kg in pure (fluctuates day to day) and ~70kg worth of stuff I can liquidate.

I actually used to be Teacookie (and RainingAcid before that) but I accidentally changed my username when I was looking to see what pokemon names were available! My dumb shaky hands decided to twitch and hit accept, and it was the one time I had over 500g out of my vault to purchase the change.

Easy, earth. They've got the best dom and a really nice aesthetic. The only reason I haven't left light yet is because we have my favorite aesthetic, and a pretty damn versatile one at that.

I would probably move Water into the summer months! Maybe switch it with lightning? I feel like it fits better.

My lair's aesthetic is kinda a mess. I'm not quite sure what it is anymore. I really like warm, earthy, natural aesthetics, though.

I'm grateful for my real-life friends, who are always supportive and patient with me despite my many flaws and fears. They won't ever read this, but I appreciate all of them so much and I love them to bits.
I'm grateful for this amazing community, everyone is so nice and friendly and willing to help out. I love that this site isn't nearly as toxic as most other sites I've been on.
I'm grateful for the AMAZING DEVS on here, they really care about the quality of the site, and are willing to listen to the community when people are dissatisfied with something, and fix it (usually).

Imp sized Fae. It could just flop onto the imps and crush em
xxxxxxxxxx
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
Red- Strawberry
Orange- Sunset
Yellow- Banana
Green- Pear
Blue- Spruce
Purple- Lavender

Meat - Wildclaw monolair, amiright?

I have SO many fandragon projects and a grand total of 2g.

I feel like the Hibernal Den..? I had an account (that I lost) before this one, and I feel like the Hibernal Den definitely wasn't there when I first FIRST started.

Fandragons! All the fandragons. I love fandragons. :3

During my coding phase in middle school, the first thing they taught you how to code was how to make the computer broadcast the message: "Hello, world!"

Lighting, my favorite color is teal. Either that or Shadow because I live for a ghosty aesthetic.

I want Greenskeeper in April - that's when my birthday is.

I mostly do Wildclaws, but as stated above, ghosts and the supernatural is a really fun aesthetic.

I get to go back to IRL school soon
I got a neat G1 for 8g recently
I have a WONDERFUL group of people in a Discord server who I love very much (shoutout to The Shenanigans Crew)

100 Fae-sized imperials. Power in numbers.
Red- Strawberry
Orange- Sunset
Yellow- Banana
Green- Pear
Blue- Spruce
Purple- Lavender

Meat - Wildclaw monolair, amiright?

I have SO many fandragon projects and a grand total of 2g.

I feel like the Hibernal Den..? I had an account (that I lost) before this one, and I feel like the Hibernal Den definitely wasn't there when I first FIRST started.

Fandragons! All the fandragons. I love fandragons. :3

During my coding phase in middle school, the first thing they taught you how to code was how to make the computer broadcast the message: "Hello, world!"

Lighting, my favorite color is teal. Either that or Shadow because I live for a ghosty aesthetic.

I want Greenskeeper in April - that's when my birthday is.

I mostly do Wildclaws, but as stated above, ghosts and the supernatural is a really fun aesthetic.

I get to go back to IRL school soon
I got a neat G1 for 8g recently
I have a WONDERFUL group of people in a Discord server who I love very much (shoutout to The Shenanigans Crew)

100 Fae-sized imperials. Power in numbers.
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
1) Ice | Obsidian | Royal | Cobalt | Jade | Banana | Saffron | Sable | Ruby | Cottoncandy

2) Seafood by a mile

3) My priority project right now is an ongoing chest/egg collection for my Birthday and trying to get an egg from every Coli venue

4) Kelp Beds

5) A small lineage project, and a shop for Coli teams

6) I put my name into a random generator

7) Arcane (or Lightning)

8) Trickmurk - February just doesn't seem very shadowy to me idk

9) Mine's a mess rn - I used to have a pastel theme. I love food lairs.

10) I'm grateful for rng for all the good egg drops lately; Coli for keeping my hands busy; Dressing room for taking all of my treasure giving me a creative outlet

11) One giant Fae - that would be one powerful neck
1) Ice | Obsidian | Royal | Cobalt | Jade | Banana | Saffron | Sable | Ruby | Cottoncandy

2) Seafood by a mile

3) My priority project right now is an ongoing chest/egg collection for my Birthday and trying to get an egg from every Coli venue

4) Kelp Beds

5) A small lineage project, and a shop for Coli teams

6) I put my name into a random generator

7) Arcane (or Lightning)

8) Trickmurk - February just doesn't seem very shadowy to me idk

9) Mine's a mess rn - I used to have a pastel theme. I love food lairs.

10) I'm grateful for rng for all the good egg drops lately; Coli for keeping my hands busy; Dressing room for taking all of my treasure giving me a creative outlet

11) One giant Fae - that would be one powerful neck
et83wGg.gifgebx48s.pngaXbaYIT.pngxe4FQbY.pngXGtgfcm.png3TwiCsy.pngpxgKZLB.pngPuVYkR5.pngygWzlbs.pngY8tJr9S.pngyamzawx.pngX8uau7ND.png

obsidian, mulberry, sapphire, jade, green, sunset, umber, sanguine, cerise

insects

current project is my dragonsona! she's a variation my favorite color scheme, sunset colors: black to purple to magenta to pink to yellow to tan/white. she needs shimmer and glimmer and some of the golden seraph jewelry, so it's gonna cost a lot of gems.

i remember the color wheel expansion, and shortly after that baldwin went through his metamorphosis. june 2016 babey! man i was so happy to see the auction house revamp too.

i have a breeding project that's already taken a year and 10 months, an imperial with a nonexistent color combo. needing it to be an imperial is the hardest part, but it also has to be a 2-stage breeding project because it's just so hard to get the right colors. next order of business for me is buying a coatl or wildclaw scroll for the female so i can get the second stage started breeding. i also want the final product to have faceted ice eyes but i know that won't happen so i'm settling for lightning. here's the trajectory if you're interested

fun story! so it started on skype. we had a group chat of my high school freshman year friends and my one friend would mistype my name a lot as katoe instead of katie, so it became my online nickname. then on minecraft i had a really fun small server where everyone called me katoe the meme queen. at the time my username for everything was still keaster329 but they still called me katoe the meme queen. then people started making fun of how keaster sounded like keister (word for butt) so i changed my username to queenkatoe bc of katoe the meme queen. so that's my full title lol

i'd probably go to earth. i like small fun communities and i *really* like the dom benefits. second choice would be to go back to lightning, i love the eyes

maybe water? or arcane. they're the only ones that don't really fit in with the season.

general aesthetic is like,, fancy? all my lore dragons are fully dressed in flowy/regal clothing

i'm grateful for my friends irl, i'm grateful for how nice of a day it is (i'm sitting outside on my college's quad rn typing this), and i'm grateful to have my new pet snake happy and healthy :)

definitely the 100 fae sized imperials. do you know how many teeth that is?

obsidian, mulberry, sapphire, jade, green, sunset, umber, sanguine, cerise

insects

current project is my dragonsona! she's a variation my favorite color scheme, sunset colors: black to purple to magenta to pink to yellow to tan/white. she needs shimmer and glimmer and some of the golden seraph jewelry, so it's gonna cost a lot of gems.

i remember the color wheel expansion, and shortly after that baldwin went through his metamorphosis. june 2016 babey! man i was so happy to see the auction house revamp too.

i have a breeding project that's already taken a year and 10 months, an imperial with a nonexistent color combo. needing it to be an imperial is the hardest part, but it also has to be a 2-stage breeding project because it's just so hard to get the right colors. next order of business for me is buying a coatl or wildclaw scroll for the female so i can get the second stage started breeding. i also want the final product to have faceted ice eyes but i know that won't happen so i'm settling for lightning. here's the trajectory if you're interested

fun story! so it started on skype. we had a group chat of my high school freshman year friends and my one friend would mistype my name a lot as katoe instead of katie, so it became my online nickname. then on minecraft i had a really fun small server where everyone called me katoe the meme queen. at the time my username for everything was still keaster329 but they still called me katoe the meme queen. then people started making fun of how keaster sounded like keister (word for butt) so i changed my username to queenkatoe bc of katoe the meme queen. so that's my full title lol

i'd probably go to earth. i like small fun communities and i *really* like the dom benefits. second choice would be to go back to lightning, i love the eyes

maybe water? or arcane. they're the only ones that don't really fit in with the season.

general aesthetic is like,, fancy? all my lore dragons are fully dressed in flowy/regal clothing

i'm grateful for my friends irl, i'm grateful for how nice of a day it is (i'm sitting outside on my college's quad rn typing this), and i'm grateful to have my new pet snake happy and healthy :)

definitely the 100 fae sized imperials. do you know how many teeth that is?
queen_katoe.gif
Orca/Obsidian/Fog/Stonewash/Pistachio/Sunset/Sanguine/Pearl

Insects+Plants

Do i have enough money for genes yet?

Smirch! It was added the week I joined

Finishing my custom progen!

Tumblr gave me a random username with the word pie, i thought of PieOfDeath and now i use it for everything

Arcane

Greenskeepers to... idk but not when im on vacation cause its always that week

My lair aesthetic is "town with cryptids in the woods that you do not mess with"

My partner, my friends, and FR in general!

11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae?
100 imps, they're not microscopic they're like 5 feet long
Orca/Obsidian/Fog/Stonewash/Pistachio/Sunset/Sanguine/Pearl

Insects+Plants

Do i have enough money for genes yet?

Smirch! It was added the week I joined

Finishing my custom progen!

Tumblr gave me a random username with the word pie, i thought of PieOfDeath and now i use it for everything

Arcane

Greenskeepers to... idk but not when im on vacation cause its always that week

My lair aesthetic is "town with cryptids in the woods that you do not mess with"

My partner, my friends, and FR in general!

100 imps, they're not microscopic they're like 5 feet long
kXpNHpy.pngKdK3h1K.png
sFMScix.png
She/Her or They/Them
FR+2
Shadow Rep Breeding Project
1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.) Orca/Obsidian/Storm/Abyss/Seafoam/Emerald/Grapefruit/Sunset/Umber/Sanguine/Wine 2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average? If I just do the “feed all” I run out of insects pretty quickly with all my Faes and Spirals and Banescales. So I usually feed plants first, insects last. Darn cacti. :) 3) Tell me about a current project of yours! Me and my stupid collections. I get a cool dragon and then I have to get one of each element...this one’s cool. I’m collecting XXX white basic/basic/Underbelly WCs and creating an identical outfit to match their eyes. So far I have 3. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53268937][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/532690/53268937_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62149840][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/621499/62149840_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63504764][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635048/63504764_350.png[/img][/url] (Yes he has Seraph but ssssssshh) 4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined? Banescales! I joined last November. 5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now? Snerk. Actually doing something with my random progen? Plus my lore challenge, which has been sadly neglected of late. 6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username! My initials in Elvish look kind of like the Latin letters BXY. And I like 26. It’s twice 13, so it ought to be twice as unlucky, right? 7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go? Plague! 8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why? Water! I’m a student and finals are due right during Wavecrest! It’s horrible having to miss half my own holiday! 9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs? I have a wide variety, but I tend toward watery themes, from leviathan terrors to tropical fish. I’m more into lore than aesthetic, so I like stalking massive lore lairs. 10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share! Fall weather, the ability to get out more, and pretty dragons. 11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? Probably the Imperial-sized Fae, because their magic reserves would be insane. Of course, after he killed 100 Fae-sized Imperials, they’d come back as an Emperor. So then we have another problem.
Orca/Obsidian/Storm/Abyss/Seafoam/Emerald/Grapefruit/Sunset/Umber/Sanguine/Wine

If I just do the “feed all” I run out of insects pretty quickly with all my Faes and Spirals and Banescales. So I usually feed plants first, insects last. Darn cacti. :)

Me and my stupid collections. I get a cool dragon and then I have to get one of each element...this one’s cool. I’m collecting XXX white basic/basic/Underbelly WCs and creating an identical outfit to match their eyes. So far I have 3.

53268937_350.png

62149840_350.png

63504764_350.png
(Yes he has Seraph but ssssssshh)

Banescales! I joined last November.

Snerk. Actually doing something with my random progen? Plus my lore challenge, which has been sadly neglected of late.

My initials in Elvish look kind of like the Latin letters BXY. And I like 26. It’s twice 13, so it ought to be twice as unlucky, right?

Plague!

Water! I’m a student and finals are due right during Wavecrest! It’s horrible having to miss half my own holiday!

I have a wide variety, but I tend toward watery themes, from leviathan terrors to tropical fish. I’m more into lore than aesthetic, so I like stalking massive lore lairs.

Fall weather, the ability to get out more, and pretty dragons.

Probably the Imperial-sized Fae, because their magic reserves would be insane. Of course, after he killed 100 Fae-sized Imperials, they’d come back as an Emperor. So then we have another problem.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
For the white to black range, I wanna say that Moon has some of my favorite color interactions with itself. I feel like Moon gets a different accent color for every gene, which makes it very workable, and it fits nicely in place of a stark white in many combos.

In the purple range, I'm going to have to say either Midnight or Nightshade. Midnight feels much more like a blue, and again, has some lovely interactions with colors and itself. Nightshade works as a nice, brighter purple that can work with lighter or darker shades of other colors to give any feel you want really. I especially like it in Bee.

For Blue, I have to say my favorite is Sapphire. Darker blues are always my favorites, but it has some lighter blues in a lot of its iterations, which makes it that much more interesting to look at for me. Sapphire for Prim and Secondary with Skink/Blend looks absolutely stellar.

Jade has to be my favorite green. It's soft, pleasant and not overly harsh.

I don't have a favorite yellow, I'm not the biggest fan for it as a primary or secondary, but it can look amazing for an accenting tert, in which case I would pick a gold color.

Pumpkin is such a fun Orange tone, especially when you use a gene that accents it with a green, link Skink, Filigree, and Blend.

Latte is a nice, neutral brown color. It pairs well with most other softer colors well, and I think it would look really good with Jade or most white tones.

Wine is a magnificent red/pink. It's so deep, mysterious and I think it can look good in just about any gene.

I'm gonna have to say Meat or insects? I have a lot of Imperials, a lot of Fae, and a lot of Skydancers.

I'm working on a project with two tabs and their connected lore! I had an idea for a Kingdom of rose-based dragons and a kingdom of Faerie-themed dragons who have been at war for generations. I'm still figuring things out, very slowly, and a big part of that project right now is getting dragons for both themes. The Rose kingdom are all pink/red and will have a little yellow in the group, and each will have a rose-themed name, even if they aren't as obvious. It's... very difficult.

The Faeries, on the other hand, have a lot more visual wiggle room. I want them all to be more pastel-tones, but there's definitely going to be some black/dark grey. I want to make it feel cold, if that makes sense. Their names are a little less tight in theme, though most of them have been pulled from Shakespeare (Specifically "A Midsummer Night's Dream), but I think that won't be the only theme in there.

I think right as I joined, Bogsneaks became a thing so I was probably on the tail end of Baldwin's transformation if that counts for anything.

I've been thinking about starting a hatchery for a bit, so I've been working on getting pretty breeding pairs together and getting much more lair and nest room. I'm not quite ready yet, and I don't have a theme done for the Hatchery, but I've been knocking around some breeding cards for the dragons for a bit.

An old nickname from when my best friend and I were like 12.

Arcane. Better matchy eyes for a lot of my pairs.

There's a few changes that I might end up making.
I think I would move Night of the Nocturne to the end of October, Riot of Rot to like, September and then Starfall Celebration to December.

Mine? A mess
I like seeing just interesting aesthetics in lairs. As long as there's something cool going on, be it Plague-y, Pastel, Eyeburners, I just like seeing interesting things.

I'm really grateful for the community this game has, tbh. It feels very warm and nice, even if it has its moments where there's lots of disagreement and turmoil, I feel like in the end, it always finds a way to be a nice place to be again.

I'm also really grateful for my partner being so supportive for my love for this game? He doesn't play much at all, but he doesn't mind looking at whatever Dragon I'm obsessing over, and likes listening to me plot lore aloud, and he likes it even if I think I probably sound crazy. He's been a huge inspiration for me overall. I'll give him a big hug as soon as I'm done writing.

I'm also really grateful for this site overall. I just really love dragons and nice colors, and this site really helped build those loves.

In a fight? I kinda want to say that In the beginning, the Imp-sized Fae would have the upper hand until the tiny Imperials started becoming Emperors, at which point I say the Mini-Emperors would gain the advantage because they're basically zombies.
For the white to black range, I wanna say that Moon has some of my favorite color interactions with itself. I feel like Moon gets a different accent color for every gene, which makes it very workable, and it fits nicely in place of a stark white in many combos.

In the purple range, I'm going to have to say either Midnight or Nightshade. Midnight feels much more like a blue, and again, has some lovely interactions with colors and itself. Nightshade works as a nice, brighter purple that can work with lighter or darker shades of other colors to give any feel you want really. I especially like it in Bee.

For Blue, I have to say my favorite is Sapphire. Darker blues are always my favorites, but it has some lighter blues in a lot of its iterations, which makes it that much more interesting to look at for me. Sapphire for Prim and Secondary with Skink/Blend looks absolutely stellar.

Jade has to be my favorite green. It's soft, pleasant and not overly harsh.

I don't have a favorite yellow, I'm not the biggest fan for it as a primary or secondary, but it can look amazing for an accenting tert, in which case I would pick a gold color.

Pumpkin is such a fun Orange tone, especially when you use a gene that accents it with a green, link Skink, Filigree, and Blend.

Latte is a nice, neutral brown color. It pairs well with most other softer colors well, and I think it would look really good with Jade or most white tones.

Wine is a magnificent red/pink. It's so deep, mysterious and I think it can look good in just about any gene.

I'm gonna have to say Meat or insects? I have a lot of Imperials, a lot of Fae, and a lot of Skydancers.

I'm working on a project with two tabs and their connected lore! I had an idea for a Kingdom of rose-based dragons and a kingdom of Faerie-themed dragons who have been at war for generations. I'm still figuring things out, very slowly, and a big part of that project right now is getting dragons for both themes. The Rose kingdom are all pink/red and will have a little yellow in the group, and each will have a rose-themed name, even if they aren't as obvious. It's... very difficult.

The Faeries, on the other hand, have a lot more visual wiggle room. I want them all to be more pastel-tones, but there's definitely going to be some black/dark grey. I want to make it feel cold, if that makes sense. Their names are a little less tight in theme, though most of them have been pulled from Shakespeare (Specifically "A Midsummer Night's Dream), but I think that won't be the only theme in there.

I think right as I joined, Bogsneaks became a thing so I was probably on the tail end of Baldwin's transformation if that counts for anything.

I've been thinking about starting a hatchery for a bit, so I've been working on getting pretty breeding pairs together and getting much more lair and nest room. I'm not quite ready yet, and I don't have a theme done for the Hatchery, but I've been knocking around some breeding cards for the dragons for a bit.

An old nickname from when my best friend and I were like 12.

Arcane. Better matchy eyes for a lot of my pairs.

There's a few changes that I might end up making.
I think I would move Night of the Nocturne to the end of October, Riot of Rot to like, September and then Starfall Celebration to December.

Mine? A mess
I like seeing just interesting aesthetics in lairs. As long as there's something cool going on, be it Plague-y, Pastel, Eyeburners, I just like seeing interesting things.

I'm really grateful for the community this game has, tbh. It feels very warm and nice, even if it has its moments where there's lots of disagreement and turmoil, I feel like in the end, it always finds a way to be a nice place to be again.

I'm also really grateful for my partner being so supportive for my love for this game? He doesn't play much at all, but he doesn't mind looking at whatever Dragon I'm obsessing over, and likes listening to me plot lore aloud, and he likes it even if I think I probably sound crazy. He's been a huge inspiration for me overall. I'll give him a big hug as soon as I'm done writing.

I'm also really grateful for this site overall. I just really love dragons and nice colors, and this site really helped build those loves.

In a fight? I kinda want to say that In the beginning, the Imp-sized Fae would have the upper hand until the tiny Imperials started becoming Emperors, at which point I say the Mini-Emperors would gain the advantage because they're basically zombies.
Can't you hear the bells singing along?
You all hear it on the radio
Can't you see the hero coming home?
Can't you hear the bells
677.png967.png23821.png
Depends on what you consider part of each range (like I personally yeet the super pale colors like pearl/pistachio into whites). So... Antique for whites, Silver for greys, Eldritch for blacks, Nightshade for purples, Phthalo for blues, Peacock for blue-greens, Fern for greens (mantis is a close second), Goldenrod for yellows, Sunshine for oranges, Tarnish for browns, Crimson for reds, and Bubblegum for pinks.

It's a tie between insects and seafood.

Oh, I have so many to choose from! Let's see... Well, I'm writing lore for my dragons this month. No list for drawing or writing this October. Just complete one bio a day. With the amount of dragons I have... it's been hard for me to choose who to write for each day. XD

Feature? Well, the first thing I remember was crystal/facet, but if you mean site feature and not new things like genes... NotN. I was there for the first year and I was so confused because I didn't look at the forums for months.

Aside from all the gene projects, lore, and levelling? Getting every fam except the five (idk if akirbeak's one of the five tho and I managed to get one of those so happy noises). Aside from that, Standing Army challenge. Everybody get's to be level 25 by the time I'm done.

I liked steampunk, and I liked anything related to the night. Made two leaders named Clockwork and Eclipse, and boom. You have my username.

Ice. Enough pairs would do well with Ice eyes. I mean yeah, some would be better with other flight eyes, but Ice still works for some of them.

Shadow and Plague. Tricksters in February? I understand April showers, so they get to stay, and March with Wind is nice so the holiday right before April 1st is out, but Halloween is perfect for pranks. I'd try moving others around until Plague hits either November, January, or February because of a certain season that can't be discussed.

My lair aesthetic is currently "WiP for the last few years please send help." so... pleasing aesthetic of another lair it is! I love interactive lairs. I saw one during Brightshine one year where you had a CYOA in dragon bios that told you a little about the dragons and let you walk around a bit. I like writing little short snippets of my dragons' lives too much to do that though. XD

I'm grateful for my friends, irl and online. They're there to listen when I need them, and I'm glad I can be a shoulder to cry on sometimes, too. I'm grateful for the staff, despite a few pitfalls here and there. I have so many dragons I love to care for because of them~! And finally, I'm grateful for my pets. Two lovely puppies that love to just nap with me like kitties, and two little tuxedo cats (one loves me, the other I know doesn't even tolerate me).

Even if the Imps became smol Emperors, I guarantee you an Imp sized Fae could just step on them. So an Imp-sized Fae. 100%.
Depends on what you consider part of each range (like I personally yeet the super pale colors like pearl/pistachio into whites). So... Antique for whites, Silver for greys, Eldritch for blacks, Nightshade for purples, Phthalo for blues, Peacock for blue-greens, Fern for greens (mantis is a close second), Goldenrod for yellows, Sunshine for oranges, Tarnish for browns, Crimson for reds, and Bubblegum for pinks.

It's a tie between insects and seafood.

Oh, I have so many to choose from! Let's see... Well, I'm writing lore for my dragons this month. No list for drawing or writing this October. Just complete one bio a day. With the amount of dragons I have... it's been hard for me to choose who to write for each day. XD

Feature? Well, the first thing I remember was crystal/facet, but if you mean site feature and not new things like genes... NotN. I was there for the first year and I was so confused because I didn't look at the forums for months.

Aside from all the gene projects, lore, and levelling? Getting every fam except the five (idk if akirbeak's one of the five tho and I managed to get one of those so happy noises). Aside from that, Standing Army challenge. Everybody get's to be level 25 by the time I'm done.

I liked steampunk, and I liked anything related to the night. Made two leaders named Clockwork and Eclipse, and boom. You have my username.

Ice. Enough pairs would do well with Ice eyes. I mean yeah, some would be better with other flight eyes, but Ice still works for some of them.

Shadow and Plague. Tricksters in February? I understand April showers, so they get to stay, and March with Wind is nice so the holiday right before April 1st is out, but Halloween is perfect for pranks. I'd try moving others around until Plague hits either November, January, or February because of a certain season that can't be discussed.

My lair aesthetic is currently "WiP for the last few years please send help." so... pleasing aesthetic of another lair it is! I love interactive lairs. I saw one during Brightshine one year where you had a CYOA in dragon bios that told you a little about the dragons and let you walk around a bit. I like writing little short snippets of my dragons' lives too much to do that though. XD

I'm grateful for my friends, irl and online. They're there to listen when I need them, and I'm glad I can be a shoulder to cry on sometimes, too. I'm grateful for the staff, despite a few pitfalls here and there. I have so many dragons I love to care for because of them~! And finally, I'm grateful for my pets. Two lovely puppies that love to just nap with me like kitties, and two little tuxedo cats (one loves me, the other I know doesn't even tolerate me).

Even if the Imps became smol Emperors, I guarantee you an Imp sized Fae could just step on them. So an Imp-sized Fae. 100%.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
[center]IT'S BACK HELLO VISCERE I'VE MISSED THESE HOW ARE YOU [b]1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.)[/b] White: Orca Grey (I dunno if we're doing greys since they're so close to white/black and the range is so small but imma do it anyway): Silver Black: Midnight Purple: Nightshade/Royal Blue: Stonewash, followed closely by Cyan Green: Mint (Why is cactus not a shade of green, huh? It's a plant and we have [i]algae[/i] of all things) Yellow: Lemon, followed closely by Gold Orange: Pumpkin Brown: Chocolate or Auburn, I keep flipping back and forth Red: Sanguiiiiiiiine babyyyyyyyy Pink: Bubblegum, followed by a tie for second with Fuchsia and Pearl [b]2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average?[/b] Oh Insects for sure, I have so many fae and skydancers and nocs and spirals, and they eat all my bugs [b]3) Tell me about a current project of yours![/b] Well, I started this one yesterday; she's still a baby right now and I own exactly zero of her apparel pieces, but this is what I want her to look like when she's done! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1029629&skin=0&apparel=821,21847,27148,21843,27146,27144,27145,27147,21850,21848&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined?[/b] I think vipera and hypnotic came out not long after I joined? I remember them coming to the site in my early days so that was probably the first big update [b]5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now?[/b] I'm trying to finish writing lore for all my dragons! That's definitely my biggest ongoing thing lol [b]6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username![/b] If anyone remembers the Nintendo DS game, [i]Battle of Giants: Dragons[/i], my username is a reference to the world the dragons live in, which is called Tammabukku. I misspelled the username the first time I used it for something, so the one M thing just stuck (also that means it's pretty much a certainty that no one else has the username, so I never have to worry about whether or not it's taken). I use two variations of the username: Tamabukku and Tamabukku1000 and I guess I was on a 1000 kick the day I came here. Most people who don't know me IRL call me Tama. [b]7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go?[/b] Wind for sure, it'd be the best move lore-wise for me. [b]8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?[/b] Actually I think most of the elemental holidays are pretty fitting for their months, but if I had to choose, I'd switch Rockbreaker's and Trickmurk, that way the shadow festival is right before NOTN and earth's festival is in the dead of winter where everything is still barren before the mistral jamboree brings in "the winds of change" to transition into the spring months. [b]9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?[/b] My lair: Contrast-y amalgamation of personalities, backstories, and colors; also there are pirates [s]Alternatively: Mirror who was born alone was very lonely so she made a home for everyone and now she's stuck in an extremely strange family[/s] [b]10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share![/b] 1. I'm thankful that my school is still able to have students living on campus during all this uncertainty! I certainly wouldn't want to have college classes at home again after last semester. 2. The people closest to me are all still healthy! 3. I've been very creatively inspired lately and I'm super grateful for that! [b]11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae?[/b] Probably one Imp sized Fae because I feel like even if the adjustment periods to their size being drastically changed were the same, a Fae would have the advantage of being able to step on the Imps or flop on them or something[/center]
IT'S BACK HELLO VISCERE I'VE MISSED THESE HOW ARE YOU

White: Orca
Grey (I dunno if we're doing greys since they're so close to white/black and the range is so small but imma do it anyway): Silver
Black: Midnight
Purple: Nightshade/Royal
Blue: Stonewash, followed closely by Cyan
Green: Mint (Why is cactus not a shade of green, huh? It's a plant and we have algae of all things)
Yellow: Lemon, followed closely by Gold
Orange: Pumpkin
Brown: Chocolate or Auburn, I keep flipping back and forth
Red: Sanguiiiiiiiine babyyyyyyyy
Pink: Bubblegum, followed by a tie for second with Fuchsia and Pearl

Oh Insects for sure, I have so many fae and skydancers and nocs and spirals, and they eat all my bugs

Well, I started this one yesterday; she's still a baby right now and I own exactly zero of her apparel pieces, but this is what I want her to look like when she's done!

scry?sdid=1029629&skin=0&apparel=821,21847,27148,21843,27146,27144,27145,27147,21850,21848&xt=dressing.png

I think vipera and hypnotic came out not long after I joined? I remember them coming to the site in my early days so that was probably the first big update

I'm trying to finish writing lore for all my dragons! That's definitely my biggest ongoing thing lol

If anyone remembers the Nintendo DS game, Battle of Giants: Dragons, my username is a reference to the world the dragons live in, which is called Tammabukku. I misspelled the username the first time I used it for something, so the one M thing just stuck (also that means it's pretty much a certainty that no one else has the username, so I never have to worry about whether or not it's taken). I use two variations of the username: Tamabukku and Tamabukku1000 and I guess I was on a 1000 kick the day I came here. Most people who don't know me IRL call me Tama.

Wind for sure, it'd be the best move lore-wise for me.

Actually I think most of the elemental holidays are pretty fitting for their months, but if I had to choose, I'd switch Rockbreaker's and Trickmurk, that way the shadow festival is right before NOTN and earth's festival is in the dead of winter where everything is still barren before the mistral jamboree brings in "the winds of change" to transition into the spring months.

My lair: Contrast-y amalgamation of personalities, backstories, and colors; also there are pirates

Alternatively: Mirror who was born alone was very lonely so she made a home for everyone and now she's stuck in an extremely strange family

1. I'm thankful that my school is still able to have students living on campus during all this uncertainty! I certainly wouldn't want to have college classes at home again after last semester.
2. The people closest to me are all still healthy!
3. I've been very creatively inspired lately and I'm super grateful for that!

Probably one Imp sized Fae because I feel like even if the adjustment periods to their size being drastically changed were the same, a Fae would have the advantage of being able to step on the Imps or flop on them or something
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8