Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questionnaire Time; The Grand Revival
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.) White: antique, ice, orca Grey/black: gloom, obsidian Purple: nightshade Blue: phthalo, cyan, robin Green: seafoam, thicket, jungle, radioactive Yellow: grapefruit, banana Orange: sunset, cantaloupe Brown: sable, ginger Red: cherry Pink: fuschia, wine, pearl 2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average? Insects I think? 3) Tell me about a current project of yours! I'm breeding for a nightshade/sunset/grapefruit boy! And learning I hate imperial breeding cooldowns in the process. e_e There's only one other dragon on the site with that combo and I can only assume he's not for sale, or at least out of my price range, being a G1. It took me forever to find parents with a good range, but I have them finally! I'll be spending a decent chunk of money on him when he finally hatches, what with inevitably having to change him to a Skydancer and add the starmap and constellation (maybe even runes if my luck is bad enough) genes myself, but I've been planning this for nearly...two years I think? It'll totally be worth it. :D 4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined? Tomo's Trivia Tablet being added to the trading post! That oughta tell you how long I've been here lol. Looking at that thread of complete chronological updates, the Current gene was also added shortly after I joined. Dang. 5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now? I just...wanna create some cohesive lore for once...... 6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username! It's the surname of my main OC, namely the one my avatar+signature dragon is based off of. [emoji=heart size=1] 7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go? C'mon man, I literally just moved to Arcane last week! I do plan on visiting either Water or Lightning at some point, though. 8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why? *looks at previous response* 9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs? Trying to go for a dark forest theme on the main page, at least. Easily my favorite aesthetic honestly! 10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share! Grateful I have the patience for my projects, that I have so many close friends (some of which have been joining FR!), and above all, that I've escaped a toxic living situation and finally have a life to call my own. [emoji=spiral happy size=1] 11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? One Imperial-sized Fae, definitely. [emoji=fae happy size=1]
1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.)
White: antique, ice, orca
Grey/black: gloom, obsidian
Purple: nightshade
Blue: phthalo, cyan, robin
Green: seafoam, thicket, jungle, radioactive
Yellow: grapefruit, banana
Orange: sunset, cantaloupe
Brown: sable, ginger
Red: cherry
Pink: fuschia, wine, pearl

2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average?
Insects I think?

3) Tell me about a current project of yours!
I'm breeding for a nightshade/sunset/grapefruit boy! And learning I hate imperial breeding cooldowns in the process. e_e
There's only one other dragon on the site with that combo and I can only assume he's not for sale, or at least out of my price range, being a G1. It took me forever to find parents with a good range, but I have them finally! I'll be spending a decent chunk of money on him when he finally hatches, what with inevitably having to change him to a Skydancer and add the starmap and constellation (maybe even runes if my luck is bad enough) genes myself, but I've been planning this for nearly...two years I think? It'll totally be worth it. :D

4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined?
Tomo's Trivia Tablet being added to the trading post! That oughta tell you how long I've been here lol. Looking at that thread of complete chronological updates, the Current gene was also added shortly after I joined. Dang.

5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now?
I just...wanna create some cohesive lore for once......

6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username!
It's the surname of my main OC, namely the one my avatar+signature dragon is based off of.

7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go?
C'mon man, I literally just moved to Arcane last week!
I do plan on visiting either Water or Lightning at some point, though.

8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?
*looks at previous response*

9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?
Trying to go for a dark forest theme on the main page, at least. Easily my favorite aesthetic honestly!

10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share!
Grateful I have the patience for my projects, that I have so many close friends (some of which have been joining FR!), and above all, that I've escaped a toxic living situation and finally have a life to call my own.

11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae?
One Imperial-sized Fae, definitely.
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
White Range - White
Grey Range - Silver
Black Range - Oilslick or Eldritch (Obsidian close second)
Purple Range - Nightshade
Blue Range - Sapphire
Green Range - Peridot
Yellow Range - Metals
Brown Range - Tarnish or Copper (also favorite colors on FR)
Red Range - Sanguine or Blood
Pink Range - Pearl

Meat. So much meat. And seafood, but mostly meat.

I'm saving up for Boneyard Tatters! My goal is to have the gems before NotN comes around. I'm 1/6 of the way there, and only recently started saving.
But I like having wiggle-room.

Er, Baldwin's? I remember Thylacine when it was release!

Pure G2 of a subspecies I'm part of, or creating a dedicated breeding pair for a subspecies crossover I created (with the blessing and support of both sub creators). It's a... whole thing.

Oof, so this is a long tale. Way, way back in the day, I was quite an edgy teen who fancied myself very clever, and took on the moniker of "Inimicality".
But see, I wasn't very original with that name, and it ended up being taken everywhere, which was a bummer. Then, when the first Hobbit movie came out, me being the delightful little nerd that I am, thought "what if I use an Elven translation of my name to celebrate?".

Delotha is that translation. I have never deviated from it, because the truth is - I never grew out of my edgy teen phase nor did I ever cease to believe I was being clever.

Earth. Not entirely for dom, mind you that is a big draw. I just feel that my current aesthetic would be best supported by Earth. Plus, I've heard good things about the community, and the fact that many former Plague have retired there is another draw.

8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?
I wouldn't. I've seen (somewhere) where staff was discussing why certain fests were in certain months, and I like their reasoning.

9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?
Wasteland wanderers, with the odd silk- and jewel-clad character hanging out.

10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share!
I'm grateful for the FR community. I've been in a few online communities, and FR has one of the most supportive and friendliest communities I've ever experienced.

I'm grateful for FR's staff, who works hard to not only moderate our community, but to also give us frequent updates. It seems every month has something, and for a site that's been running for over seven (7) years, that is impressive.

I'm grateful for the friends I've made through FR.

I would say that depends on the stats of the dragons involved, and if the dragons are melee-focused or magic-focused and what battle stones they have equipped. Generally speaking, 100 of anything verse 1 of something has a very large number advantage, and if those 100 Fae-sized Imperials have magic attacks combined with a high-speed and high intellect, even an Imperial-sized Fae with an elemental advantage would be hard-pressed to stand against them. This isn't even getting into levels!

If we avoid Coli altogether, I would still give it to the 100 Fae-sized Imperials.
Numbers are nothing to sneeze at, and the Imperial-sized Fae would have a difficult time fighting against so many opponents at once. This is why zombies are so dangerous for all that they are easy to out-maneuver and out-think. They swarm. They are in hoards.

100 scratches and bites coming at you all at once is going to hurt. Plus, magic.
White Range - White
Grey Range - Silver
Black Range - Oilslick or Eldritch (Obsidian close second)
Purple Range - Nightshade
Blue Range - Sapphire
Green Range - Peridot
Yellow Range - Metals
Brown Range - Tarnish or Copper (also favorite colors on FR)
Red Range - Sanguine or Blood
Pink Range - Pearl

Meat. So much meat. And seafood, but mostly meat.

I'm saving up for Boneyard Tatters! My goal is to have the gems before NotN comes around. I'm 1/6 of the way there, and only recently started saving.
But I like having wiggle-room.

Er, Baldwin's? I remember Thylacine when it was release!

Pure G2 of a subspecies I'm part of, or creating a dedicated breeding pair for a subspecies crossover I created (with the blessing and support of both sub creators). It's a... whole thing.

Oof, so this is a long tale. Way, way back in the day, I was quite an edgy teen who fancied myself very clever, and took on the moniker of "Inimicality".
But see, I wasn't very original with that name, and it ended up being taken everywhere, which was a bummer. Then, when the first Hobbit movie came out, me being the delightful little nerd that I am, thought "what if I use an Elven translation of my name to celebrate?".

Delotha is that translation. I have never deviated from it, because the truth is - I never grew out of my edgy teen phase nor did I ever cease to believe I was being clever.

Earth. Not entirely for dom, mind you that is a big draw. I just feel that my current aesthetic would be best supported by Earth. Plus, I've heard good things about the community, and the fact that many former Plague have retired there is another draw.

I wouldn't. I've seen (somewhere) where staff was discussing why certain fests were in certain months, and I like their reasoning.

Wasteland wanderers, with the odd silk- and jewel-clad character hanging out.

I'm grateful for the FR community. I've been in a few online communities, and FR has one of the most supportive and friendliest communities I've ever experienced.

I'm grateful for FR's staff, who works hard to not only moderate our community, but to also give us frequent updates. It seems every month has something, and for a site that's been running for over seven (7) years, that is impressive.

I'm grateful for the friends I've made through FR.

I would say that depends on the stats of the dragons involved, and if the dragons are melee-focused or magic-focused and what battle stones they have equipped. Generally speaking, 100 of anything verse 1 of something has a very large number advantage, and if those 100 Fae-sized Imperials have magic attacks combined with a high-speed and high intellect, even an Imperial-sized Fae with an elemental advantage would be hard-pressed to stand against them. This isn't even getting into levels!

If we avoid Coli altogether, I would still give it to the 100 Fae-sized Imperials.
Numbers are nothing to sneeze at, and the Imperial-sized Fae would have a difficult time fighting against so many opponents at once. This is why zombies are so dangerous for all that they are easy to out-maneuver and out-think. They swarm. They are in hoards.

100 scratches and bites coming at you all at once is going to hurt. Plus, magic.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
[i]AYYYY It's back! Cactus btw, I always love answering these c:[/i] [b]1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.)[/b] White, Obsidian,Thistle, Phthalo, Pistachio, Gold, Copper, Sanguine, Wine [b]2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average?[/b] Insects :// [b]3) Tell me about a current project of yours![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64288830][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/642889/64288830_350.png[/img][/url] This girl is my current priority! She will look like this once I am done :D [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1033100&skin=0&apparel=2316,23022,26280,26941,35205,30816,22688&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined?[/b] I vividly remember the firefly gene being added, though that came out six days before I joined :D It was the first announcement I saw when joining c: [b]5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now?[/b] I am trying to get 22 G1 primals ^^ [b]6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username![/b] [i]Am I human? Maybe[/i] tbh I don't remember where it came from, I started using it in 2012 [b] 7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go?[/b] Probably earth! Though I would switch back as soon as I could,, I've been on a vacation to ice before and didn't enjoy it as much as I thought! I just love plague :D [b]8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?[/b] I don't think I would to be honest, I like the fests as they are right now [b]9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?[/b] I like dark dragons, though I can never stick to one aesthetic in my lair because I keep adding pretty dragons that don't really fit in,, [b]10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share![/b] I am grateful for my friends, the FR staff because they keep adding cool things and the way my lair is progressing right now :D [b]11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.) [/b] Uhhhhhh... Probably the 100 imps tbh
AYYYY It's back! Cactus btw, I always love answering these c:

White, Obsidian,Thistle, Phthalo, Pistachio, Gold, Copper, Sanguine, Wine

Insects ://

64288830_350.png
This girl is my current priority! She will look like this once I am done :D
scry?sdid=1033100&skin=0&apparel=2316,23022,26280,26941,35205,30816,22688&xt=dressing.png

I vividly remember the firefly gene being added, though that came out six days before I joined :D
It was the first announcement I saw when joining c:

I am trying to get 22 G1 primals ^^

Am I human? Maybe
tbh I don't remember where it came from, I started using it in 2012

Probably earth! Though I would switch back as soon as I could,, I've been on a vacation to ice before and didn't enjoy it as much as I thought! I just love plague :D

I don't think I would to be honest, I like the fests as they are right now

I like dark dragons, though I can never stick to one aesthetic in my lair because I keep adding pretty dragons that don't really fit in,,

I am grateful for my friends, the FR staff because they keep adding cool things and the way my lair is progressing right now :D

11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.)
Uhhhhhh... Probably the 100 imps tbh
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
[b]1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.)[/b] Whites: Moon Blacks: Midnight Purples: [s]all of them[/s] Orchid Blues: Splash or Phthalo Greens: Seafoam Yellows: Banana Oranges: Fire Browns: Latte Reds: Cherry [b]2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average?[/b] Meat :') [b]3) Tell me about a current project of yours![/b] I'm trying to breed a Latte/Maroon/Obsidian male with fire eyes for a fandragon project and it is H e l l because the range doesn't exist and I [i]have[/i] this color combo with the correct gender but...light eyes...rip me The fandraogn is question though is Maxie from Pokemon! This is his eventual final form, with and without apparel!: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=4&breed=12&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=7&winggene=57&wings=61&auth=7e4507d0129d4f55bd1a30d57c354b8bfe623938&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=95314&skin=0&apparel=21867,6276,17135,451,20575,17922,13080,9620,21870&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1062921]Flair scarves![/url] [item=rainbow flair scarf][item=white and gold flair scarf][item=pink and purple flair scarf] [b]5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now?[/b] Realistic or not-- I guess a Bone Fiend but I'm not really actively pursuing that, that's more passive. I guess my active long term goal right now is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2769462]25k openables[/url]! [b]6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username![/b] I am fandom trash for one (1) stupid long haired grim reaper who doesn't know what a healthy coping mechanism is [b]7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go?[/b] Earth for the dom bonuses [b]8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?[/b] I think they all fit pretty well as it currently is! [b]9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?[/b] whats an aesthetic is that a kind of hair product as much as i love mono color lairs i could ne v e r- [b]10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share![/b] 1. Above all else, my dearest friend @Fizzywits, of whom I never would have met without FR. They have been with me through thick and thin, and though we have only known each other since the tail end of 2016, it feels as if we've known each other forever. We talk about anything and everything, and though we talk often we understand that we're both busy adults and don't hold anything against each other if we sometimes go days or weeks without speaking to each other. I am so grateful every day that they're a part of my life. I could go on forever about them so I will sum this up as: i am very gay 2. My FR squad, whom the rest of the site would identify as the FR Secret Santa elves. Many of us got together under @minty in 2016 and even after the event concluded and we wrapped things up in Jan 2017, many of us still stuck together, and we're still friends to this day! Our overall bond, of course, is FR and especially the Secret Santa (which we are very excited for another year of!), we have also bonded over many other things. CAH, Minecraft, books, woes of work or college classes, cosplay, knitting, sculpting, traveling, all kinds of things. I'm so glad to have such an amazing group of friends and that we don't just get together for SSE then scurry off to whatever corners of the earth we came from immediately after it concludes. Some of us have even found we live within relative driving distance of each other and have met irl, which is super exciting!! (Disclaimer: we are all 18+ and I do not advocate for meeting internet strangers irl) 3. Maybe pretty dorky but Pokemon. I owe a lot to this franchise and without making this already long post even longer, it's played a very significant part in my life from a young age and is something I still enjoy as an adult. It's a fun, simplistic game with a cute feel-good show and incredible art on the cards to collect~ [b]11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae?[/b] Nobody, Arcanist ended the world again before we could find out
Whites: Moon
Blacks: Midnight
Purples: all of them Orchid
Blues: Splash or Phthalo
Greens: Seafoam
Yellows: Banana
Oranges: Fire
Browns: Latte
Reds: Cherry

Meat :')

I'm trying to breed a Latte/Maroon/Obsidian male with fire eyes for a fandragon project and it is H e l l because the range doesn't exist and I have this color combo with the correct gender but...light eyes...rip me The fandraogn is question though is Maxie from Pokemon! This is his eventual final form, with and without apparel!:
dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=4&breed=12&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=7&winggene=57&wings=61&auth=7e4507d0129d4f55bd1a30d57c354b8bfe623938&dummyext=prev.pngscry?sdid=95314&skin=0&apparel=21867,6276,17135,451,20575,17922,13080,9620,21870&xt=dressing.png

Flair scarves!
Rainbow Flair Scarf White and Gold Flair Scarf Pink and Purple Flair Scarf

Realistic or not-- I guess a Bone Fiend but I'm not really actively pursuing that, that's more passive. I guess my active long term goal right now is 25k openables!

I am fandom trash for one (1) stupid long haired grim reaper who doesn't know what a healthy coping mechanism is

Earth for the dom bonuses

I think they all fit pretty well as it currently is!

whats an aesthetic is that a kind of hair product
as much as i love mono color lairs i could ne v e r-

1. Above all else, my dearest friend @Fizzywits, of whom I never would have met without FR. They have been with me through thick and thin, and though we have only known each other since the tail end of 2016, it feels as if we've known each other forever. We talk about anything and everything, and though we talk often we understand that we're both busy adults and don't hold anything against each other if we sometimes go days or weeks without speaking to each other. I am so grateful every day that they're a part of my life. I could go on forever about them so I will sum this up as: i am very gay

2. My FR squad, whom the rest of the site would identify as the FR Secret Santa elves. Many of us got together under @minty in 2016 and even after the event concluded and we wrapped things up in Jan 2017, many of us still stuck together, and we're still friends to this day! Our overall bond, of course, is FR and especially the Secret Santa (which we are very excited for another year of!), we have also bonded over many other things. CAH, Minecraft, books, woes of work or college classes, cosplay, knitting, sculpting, traveling, all kinds of things. I'm so glad to have such an amazing group of friends and that we don't just get together for SSE then scurry off to whatever corners of the earth we came from immediately after it concludes. Some of us have even found we live within relative driving distance of each other and have met irl, which is super exciting!! (Disclaimer: we are all 18+ and I do not advocate for meeting internet strangers irl)

3. Maybe pretty dorky but Pokemon. I owe a lot to this franchise and without making this already long post even longer, it's played a very significant part in my life from a young age and is something I still enjoy as an adult. It's a fun, simplistic game with a cute feel-good show and incredible art on the cards to collect~

Nobody, Arcanist ended the world again before we could find out
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8