Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questionnaire Time; The Grand Revival
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[b]1) What is your favorite color in each range? [/b] Whites - Antique ; Blacks - Obsidian ; Purples - Royal ; Blues - Abyss and Phthalo!! ; Greens - Mint ; Yellows - Flaxen ; Oranges - Carrot ; Browns - Taupe ; Reds - Sanguine ; Pinks - Pearl [b]2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average?[/b] Meat [b]3) Tell me about a current project of yours![/b] My custom progen! I recently scattered her to a beautiful pastel-ish purple range, and I have big plans for her to be changed into a Skydancer with a UMA by Ravenhearst! This is one of the many ideas I have running around my mind for her : [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=959776&skin=28118&apparel=28799,28801,28803,28802,10876,20829&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined?[/b] Volcanic Vents coli venue, but I think the most notable was the Auction House revamp. [b]5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now?[/b] My custom progen, but also my dream dragon! (Mint/obsidian/obsidian WC with lightning multigaze. Funny considering im a Fire addict, but mint is my favorite color!) [b]6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username![/b] Solanna was my OG username when I first joined, based on Sol (sun) and Anna (favor/grace). It was also the name of my first true OC, but as I got older I realized I was trans, and Solarus is simply a more masculine version of Solanna that my mind came up with^^. (It also just sounds plain cool!) [b]7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go?[/b] Arcane. I love eldritch space beings warped with magic. Ive actually been debating moving to Arcane, especially since Starfall... [b]8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?[/b] Id switch Fire to January. January is my birth month and I really think having my favorite flight around the time of my birthday would be super awesome. [b]9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?[/b] Id say its "Firery Elegance" but with a touch of "weird, cultist monsters". Not quite sure though! I really dig the classic rich G1 Wildclaw angel vibe, so I love lairs that really explore that sjjsms.
1) What is your favorite color in each range?
Whites - Antique ; Blacks - Obsidian ; Purples - Royal ; Blues - Abyss and Phthalo!! ; Greens - Mint ; Yellows - Flaxen ; Oranges - Carrot ; Browns - Taupe ; Reds - Sanguine ; Pinks - Pearl

2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average?
Meat

3) Tell me about a current project of yours!
My custom progen! I recently scattered her to a beautiful pastel-ish purple range, and I have big plans for her to be changed into a Skydancer with a UMA by Ravenhearst!
This is one of the many ideas I have running around my mind for her : scry?sdid=959776&skin=28118&apparel=28799,28801,28803,28802,10876,20829&xt=dressing.png

4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined?
Volcanic Vents coli venue, but I think the most notable was the Auction House revamp.

5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now?
My custom progen, but also my dream dragon! (Mint/obsidian/obsidian WC with lightning multigaze. Funny considering im a Fire addict, but mint is my favorite color!)

6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username!
Solanna was my OG username when I first joined, based on Sol (sun) and Anna (favor/grace). It was also the name of my first true OC, but as I got older I realized I was trans, and Solarus is simply a more masculine version of Solanna that my mind came up with^^. (It also just sounds plain cool!)

7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go?
Arcane. I love eldritch space beings warped with magic. Ive actually been debating moving to Arcane, especially since Starfall...

8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?
Id switch Fire to January. January is my birth month and I really think having my favorite flight around the time of my birthday would be super awesome.

9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?
Id say its "Firery Elegance" but with a touch of "weird, cultist monsters". Not quite sure though!
I really dig the classic rich G1 Wildclaw angel vibe, so I love lairs that really explore that sjjsms.
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.)
hmm, hard to choose just one for each but maybe gloom, iris, either abyss or robin, peridot, ivory, sunset, latte, wine, and pink

seafood. i think either insects or plants are second, can't remember

for major features, BoTE, but for smaller stuff i think tapir/striation or pinstripe/trail? those are some of the earliest genes i remember seeing the update for

wanted a pokemon name, i kinda just went down my list of favorites until i found an available un lol

water :D

8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?
maybe trickmurk? it always threw me off that it's in february, just doesn't seem like a shadowy month.

9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?
consistent lair aesthetic?? don't know her
but ideally my lair would be all blues and purples with some nice spooky vibes

10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share!
not to get all sappy on main but i'll always be grateful for my friends <3

oh and cactus! these are always fun to answer hehe
hmm, hard to choose just one for each but maybe gloom, iris, either abyss or robin, peridot, ivory, sunset, latte, wine, and pink

seafood. i think either insects or plants are second, can't remember

for major features, BoTE, but for smaller stuff i think tapir/striation or pinstripe/trail? those are some of the earliest genes i remember seeing the update for

wanted a pokemon name, i kinda just went down my list of favorites until i found an available un lol

water :D

maybe trickmurk? it always threw me off that it's in february, just doesn't seem like a shadowy month.

consistent lair aesthetic?? don't know her
but ideally my lair would be all blues and purples with some nice spooky vibes

10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share!
not to get all sappy on main but i'll always be grateful for my friends <3

oh and cactus! these are always fun to answer hehe
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.) Too many. Pretty much every shade of blue, the golden hues of yellow, the blackest blacks, Crimson/Blood(in red range), the darker shades of green, and dark purples. 2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average? I use selective feeding, and now my clan uses a lot of plants. Insects might actually be this most, however...curse my Skydancer obsession. 3) Tell me about a current project of yours! Alcor fanderg(any DeSu2 fans out there?), an ace pride G1, and like 70% of my Flight Reps. 4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined? Which Waystone. I joined on March 30(1 day after my birthday, in fact). I miss the Waystone...such a clever little feature of programming. However, the actual feature that was added(never removed haha) is Keel. 5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now? Getting fullbody art for all of my Flight Reps, clan leaders, and Place Of Honor dragons. 6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username! Honestly? It just came to me. I've always had a fascination with the letter A, and was thinking of names made from random letters...then Ailaris popped into my mind. I thought it was unique, musical, and could easily be shortened into Aila/Ail. It was sort of inspired by my first name spelled backwards. 7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go? If I really had to? Lightning or Earth. Lightning's aesthetic is so appealing, but Earth has Dom and reliable eye colors lol. 8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why? Well...I would switch Thundercrack to April, since rain=clouds=lightning. 9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs? My lair's aesthetic is not obvious...but if you knew everyone's lore? It's more of a emotion than a physical appearance. I always love seeing angelic lairs(preferably with a lot of Skydancers) and lairs with a fancy, noble aesthetic. 10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share! The FR community. It's so supporting, and won't hesitate to help each other in times of trouble. I'm grateful for my friends on Discord(GBBR and FR server, I love every one of you, you're the best[emoji=familiar heart size=1]) And to everyone who's helped me become who I am...even the bad people? Thanks. 11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.) Have you seen that video of the ants attacking that centipede? Think that...except the ants have magic. Spoiler: [spoiler]The ants won.[/spoiler]
Too many. Pretty much every shade of blue, the golden hues of yellow, the blackest blacks, Crimson/Blood(in red range), the darker shades of green, and dark purples.

I use selective feeding, and now my clan uses a lot of plants. Insects might actually be this most, however...curse my Skydancer obsession.

Alcor fanderg(any DeSu2 fans out there?), an ace pride G1, and like 70% of my Flight Reps.

Which Waystone. I joined on March 30(1 day after my birthday, in fact). I miss the Waystone...such a clever little feature of programming.
However, the actual feature that was added(never removed haha) is Keel.

Getting fullbody art for all of my Flight Reps, clan leaders, and Place Of Honor dragons.

Honestly? It just came to me. I've always had a fascination with the letter A, and was thinking of names made from random letters...then Ailaris popped into my mind. I thought it was unique, musical, and could easily be shortened into Aila/Ail. It was sort of inspired by my first name spelled backwards.

If I really had to? Lightning or Earth. Lightning's aesthetic is so appealing, but Earth has Dom and reliable eye colors lol.

Well...I would switch Thundercrack to April, since rain=clouds=lightning.

My lair's aesthetic is not obvious...but if you knew everyone's lore? It's more of a emotion than a physical appearance. I always love seeing angelic lairs(preferably with a lot of Skydancers) and lairs with a fancy, noble aesthetic.

The FR community. It's so supporting, and won't hesitate to help each other in times of trouble.
I'm grateful for my friends on Discord(GBBR and FR server, I love every one of you, you're the best)
And to everyone who's helped me become who I am...even the bad people? Thanks.

11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.)
Have you seen that video of the ants attacking that centipede? Think that...except the ants have magic. Spoiler: The ants won.
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
@Kitanya

Alright I do not know WHY it made me laugh so hard but kudos to you for that cactus inclusion. It got me good and I'm still chuckling.
@Kitanya

Alright I do not know WHY it made me laugh so hard but kudos to you for that cactus inclusion. It got me good and I'm still chuckling.
vDH0pGc.png
I dunno. Never thought about that. But for blues I know I love Aqua and Splash. For blacks I like Black and Flint. And Reds I'm biased towards Cherry because of an OC

Meat

I have OC's I'm making fan dragons of!

Been so long that I don't remember. I do remember the when the AH redo was done. I wasn't paying attention as much as I do now.

Getting all the sprites. Got water and nature so far. Aiming for Light Sprite next. Got 10,000g saved atm!

My main sona is named Storm so I felt it had to include Storm in it. I saw other usernames ending in chi and thought that sounded good enough.

Probably Lightning. It's a cool element. Fun to use in Spyro. And I like watching lightning when it storms.

I'd switch Lightning and Water so Water fest happens in my birth month. I'd also switch Fire, Wind, and Earth to where a zodiac sign would be to fit the element.

Idk if I have one??? I just get dragons I like.

FR I'm happy Fiona exists.
I'm grateful for friends who want to play Among Us with me
And I'm grateful for my partners who've stuck with me for so long!

11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae?
I wanna say Imperial sized Fae
I dunno. Never thought about that. But for blues I know I love Aqua and Splash. For blacks I like Black and Flint. And Reds I'm biased towards Cherry because of an OC

Meat

I have OC's I'm making fan dragons of!

Been so long that I don't remember. I do remember the when the AH redo was done. I wasn't paying attention as much as I do now.

Getting all the sprites. Got water and nature so far. Aiming for Light Sprite next. Got 10,000g saved atm!

My main sona is named Storm so I felt it had to include Storm in it. I saw other usernames ending in chi and thought that sounded good enough.

Probably Lightning. It's a cool element. Fun to use in Spyro. And I like watching lightning when it storms.

I'd switch Lightning and Water so Water fest happens in my birth month. I'd also switch Fire, Wind, and Earth to where a zodiac sign would be to fit the element.

Idk if I have one??? I just get dragons I like.

FR I'm happy Fiona exists.
I'm grateful for friends who want to play Among Us with me
And I'm grateful for my partners who've stuck with me for so long!

I wanna say Imperial sized Fae
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
Based on what I see as distinct colour ranges... Orca, Lead, Obsidian, Violet, Abyss, Cyan, Hunter, Flaxen, Terracotta, Copper, Blood, Pearl.

According to the stats on my account settings, plants. Huh, didn't realize I had so many plant-eating dragons.

there are too goddamn many and I keep blowing them off in favour of buying UMAs I'm currently working on a project to get a primal from these guys. It's going to take forever and I should probably get more pairs for it since I don't care that much about genes/colours, but eh.

Not sure if it counts as a feature, but I think Leopard/Clouded was added not too long after I joined?

I want to have all my dragons fully gened/dressed, each with their own accent, scene, vista, and lore blurb. I...would rather not think about how long that's going to take.

Named after a song by ASP, a German gothic metal band that I'm kind of obsessed with.

Lightning! I'd never actually move because I love Plague too much, but their aesthetic is rad.

Move RoR to January so it can be the same month as my birthday lol

Kind of all over the place, but I'm gradually moving towards being a more creepy/horror-themed lair.

1. My friend who's always texting me crazy stories and brightening my day.
2. The fact that I have more than 1 place to stay in these hopelessly dull and depressing times.
3. Dogs. Just...they exist. That's beautiful.

@/tapcap makes a good point about Emperors, but I'm still going for the Fae. Are Emperors really that threatening if they're very small?
Based on what I see as distinct colour ranges... Orca, Lead, Obsidian, Violet, Abyss, Cyan, Hunter, Flaxen, Terracotta, Copper, Blood, Pearl.

According to the stats on my account settings, plants. Huh, didn't realize I had so many plant-eating dragons.

there are too goddamn many and I keep blowing them off in favour of buying UMAs I'm currently working on a project to get a primal from these guys. It's going to take forever and I should probably get more pairs for it since I don't care that much about genes/colours, but eh.

Not sure if it counts as a feature, but I think Leopard/Clouded was added not too long after I joined?

I want to have all my dragons fully gened/dressed, each with their own accent, scene, vista, and lore blurb. I...would rather not think about how long that's going to take.

Named after a song by ASP, a German gothic metal band that I'm kind of obsessed with.

Lightning! I'd never actually move because I love Plague too much, but their aesthetic is rad.

Move RoR to January so it can be the same month as my birthday lol

Kind of all over the place, but I'm gradually moving towards being a more creepy/horror-themed lair.

1. My friend who's always texting me crazy stories and brightening my day.
2. The fact that I have more than 1 place to stay in these hopelessly dull and depressing times.
3. Dogs. Just...they exist. That's beautiful.

@/tapcap makes a good point about Emperors, but I'm still going for the Fae. Are Emperors really that threatening if they're very small?
Oh this seems fun! Never done one of these before!

Cream, Obsidian, Shadow, Cornflower, Radioactive, Gold, Cantaloupe, Umber, Blood, Wine, and Pearl

M E A T

I'm trying to make a more cohesive lair in general and also make fandergs of my favorite characters from Pathologic™ that are also Flight Reps and its just, a struggle

See I'm terrible at judging the passage of time and what happens when but I think I remember the Color Wheel expansion happening close to when I joined, could be wrong tho

Shhhh don't tell anyone but I'd love to one day earn my way into a Gilded Crown for one of my babies OR completing my sprite collection~

So it was essentially outlined in an earlier post here but it used to be astralZenith in Shadow Flight (and ngl I miss it over there sometimes) before I met a very dear friend of mine and we changed our usernames and flights to match two MTG characters and I have absolutely no regrets! (or plans to change cuz god do I love it where I am now)

Probably Light if I'm being honest, I love those primal eyes and they kinda went off with the aesthetics

Shadow Fest --> March because that's my original flight AND my birth month and I think it would be nice if that happened together

So my current one is "Rotting, deposed royalty" vs "Cowboy-Knight Guardians" but I really need to work on it more. One I really like is when all the dragons on a page are all the same general color scheme or form a gradient of some kind!

First would be my cats, as all five of them bring me so much joy and love even when they bite my feet or puke on my bed

Second is the community here and over on Dappervolk, I love both sites to death and I've met so many wonderful people both here and there, and I adore them all!

Third, and most important: Words cannot express how thankful I am to have met @Urza, my dearest friend. She's pulled me full force through some of the hardest struggles of my life, been there every time I've needed her, and just been the best friend I could ever ask for ;v; She's wonderful to talk to, share ideas with, create things with and just nothing I could do could ever come close to repaying her for everything she's done for me, she deserves the world and if I can't give it to her IRL I can at least try to do it digitally. Also have I mentioned she's amazing?

100 Fae sized imperials can make many tiny emperors, so my money's on them
Oh this seems fun! Never done one of these before!

Cream, Obsidian, Shadow, Cornflower, Radioactive, Gold, Cantaloupe, Umber, Blood, Wine, and Pearl

M E A T

I'm trying to make a more cohesive lair in general and also make fandergs of my favorite characters from Pathologic™ that are also Flight Reps and its just, a struggle

See I'm terrible at judging the passage of time and what happens when but I think I remember the Color Wheel expansion happening close to when I joined, could be wrong tho

Shhhh don't tell anyone but I'd love to one day earn my way into a Gilded Crown for one of my babies OR completing my sprite collection~

So it was essentially outlined in an earlier post here but it used to be astralZenith in Shadow Flight (and ngl I miss it over there sometimes) before I met a very dear friend of mine and we changed our usernames and flights to match two MTG characters and I have absolutely no regrets! (or plans to change cuz god do I love it where I am now)

Probably Light if I'm being honest, I love those primal eyes and they kinda went off with the aesthetics

Shadow Fest --> March because that's my original flight AND my birth month and I think it would be nice if that happened together

So my current one is "Rotting, deposed royalty" vs "Cowboy-Knight Guardians" but I really need to work on it more. One I really like is when all the dragons on a page are all the same general color scheme or form a gradient of some kind!

First would be my cats, as all five of them bring me so much joy and love even when they bite my feet or puke on my bed

Second is the community here and over on Dappervolk, I love both sites to death and I've met so many wonderful people both here and there, and I adore them all!

Third, and most important: Words cannot express how thankful I am to have met @Urza, my dearest friend. She's pulled me full force through some of the hardest struggles of my life, been there every time I've needed her, and just been the best friend I could ever ask for ;v; She's wonderful to talk to, share ideas with, create things with and just nothing I could do could ever come close to repaying her for everything she's done for me, she deserves the world and if I can't give it to her IRL I can at least try to do it digitally. Also have I mentioned she's amazing?

100 Fae sized imperials can make many tiny emperors, so my money's on them
9aab919b3bee3c661d7e47f5ebde9b1b29ad41fe.png
[b]1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.)[/b] Moon | Obsidian | Eggplant | Abyss | Algae | Banana | Terracotta | Taupe | Sanguine | Wine [b]2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average?[/b] Seafood [b]3) Tell me about a current project of yours![/b] I'm currently trying to flesh out my clan, both in numbers and in desired genes. After that, I'm going to try sorting out written lore for them. [b]4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined?[/b] Gembond was released a few days later. [b]5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now?[/b] Getting two more "clans" (pages) set up with dragons from Shadow and Lightning, and getting them all gene'd. [b]6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username![/b] Hm, TL-DR, I used to go by just "Cor" everywhere because I as obsessed with learning Latin in my teens, and eventually lengthened it to "Corvus" because it looked nicer. The "XIV" comes from an old robot OC of mine, and also looked nice written down, so I shoved them together for a game somewhere, and it just stuck. [b]7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go?[/b] Probably Lightning? I love their dragons' eyes, and the nests amuse me. [b]8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?[/b] Crystalline Gala to December, because it just feels right, haha. [b]9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?[/b] Blacks and whites with golden accents, at least in the more organized front page. [b]10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share![/b] [LIST] [*] Having wonderful writing buddies who make me laugh. [*] A loving little cat who came to me by complete accident. [*] That it's fall again! My favorite season! [/LIST] [b]11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae?[/b] Mini Imps, hands down. [emoji=imperial tongue size=1][LIST=1]

Moon | Obsidian | Eggplant | Abyss | Algae | Banana | Terracotta | Taupe | Sanguine | Wine

Seafood

I'm currently trying to flesh out my clan, both in numbers and in desired genes. After that, I'm going to try sorting out written lore for them.

Gembond was released a few days later.

Getting two more "clans" (pages) set up with dragons from Shadow and Lightning, and getting them all gene'd.

Hm, TL-DR, I used to go by just "Cor" everywhere because I as obsessed with learning Latin in my teens, and eventually lengthened it to "Corvus" because it looked nicer. The "XIV" comes from an old robot OC of mine, and also looked nice written down, so I shoved them together for a game somewhere, and it just stuck.

Probably Lightning? I love their dragons' eyes, and the nests amuse me.

Crystalline Gala to December, because it just feels right, haha.

Blacks and whites with golden accents, at least in the more organized front page.

• Having wonderful writing buddies who make me laugh.
  • A loving little cat who came to me by complete accident.
  • That it's fall again! My favorite season!

Mini Imps, hands down.
coH7AEL.png
Cream, Black, Mist, Pthalo, Camo, Gold, Bronze, Sable, Sanguine, Rose

Meat

I'm currently breeding for a fandragon of Underfell Papyrus! I recently got his older brother. Now he's my last one. :3

Oh gosh, I don't actually remember haha! Maybe the hibernal den?

I want a Scroll Case Sling for my 5 digit. It's... a WIP.

This actually started out as my fanfiction username – I really like the word myriad, and myriadofstars sounded nice. So most writing places (and FR), I'm either eternal myriad of stars or just MyriadofStars.

I actually am saving up enough to switch to Ice!

I would move Flameforger's to July, because July seems hotter than August. I dunno, just makes more sense to me.

I have no aesthetic, but I really like lairs with lots of nice, muted browns and reds/greens.

I'm grateful that I can play this game, grateful that I was able to get my 5 digit boy, and grateful that I have two wonderful doggoes. :)

11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.)
100 Fae-sized Imperials!

Oh, and I almost forgot – cactus! Hey again, twin! :D
Cream, Black, Mist, Pthalo, Camo, Gold, Bronze, Sable, Sanguine, Rose

Meat

I'm currently breeding for a fandragon of Underfell Papyrus! I recently got his older brother. Now he's my last one. :3

Oh gosh, I don't actually remember haha! Maybe the hibernal den?

I want a Scroll Case Sling for my 5 digit. It's... a WIP.

This actually started out as my fanfiction username – I really like the word myriad, and myriadofstars sounded nice. So most writing places (and FR), I'm either eternal myriad of stars or just MyriadofStars.

I actually am saving up enough to switch to Ice!

I would move Flameforger's to July, because July seems hotter than August. I dunno, just makes more sense to me.

I have no aesthetic, but I really like lairs with lots of nice, muted browns and reds/greens.

I'm grateful that I can play this game, grateful that I was able to get my 5 digit boy, and grateful that I have two wonderful doggoes. :)

100 Fae-sized Imperials!

Oh, and I almost forgot – cactus! Hey again, twin! :D
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
i love these so much..... thank u op :)

uhhH antique/black/wisteria/cobalt or overcast/honeydew cactus/flaxen maybe/terracotta/slate/maroon/wine i GUESS??? there are too many colours

plants, thanks to selective feeding. meat after that because of my wildclaw addiction

i just bought this little girl this morning. i've been in some weird moods lately and she's kind of a little memorial to some stuff from my childhood. a little personal project

bold of you to assume i remember anything. looking back at the dev tracker, sylvan apparel was added a few days after i joined

i really want some fleshed-out lore for my earth tab but i keep buying dragons, half-geneing them, then exalting them because i start disliking them. it's a problem. i also have some oc dragons that i'm waiting for. breeding projects are rough and i don't remember what it's like to have a lot of lair space

"paralian" is a word for someone who lives by the ocean. when i first saw the word i internalized it as "palarian" and it's been so long that the original looks weird now. anyway my main lore town does indeed live by the sea so it fits

but i just changed to earth a month ago!! i'd probably go to water tbh

my birthday's in october and i hate gorey stuff. gimme rockbreaker instead

i really like dry/sandy/earthy lairs (with variety ofc), but i like my main tab's theme of bright and muted colours next to each other. like... vibrant and lively yet close-knit. a lot of themed water lairs like mudy's and bluedragon's are also very cool

the positivity in one of the discord servers i'm in is just :'))) i love these people!! and of course my family, no doubt. and i'm actually just.. grateful that my friends are as okay as they can be. times are tough

one imperial-sized fae. they are filled with rage like chihuahuas so i think if i supersized one, it'd be unstoppable
i love these so much..... thank u op :)

uhhH antique/black/wisteria/cobalt or overcast/honeydew cactus/flaxen maybe/terracotta/slate/maroon/wine i GUESS??? there are too many colours

plants, thanks to selective feeding. meat after that because of my wildclaw addiction

i just bought this little girl this morning. i've been in some weird moods lately and she's kind of a little memorial to some stuff from my childhood. a little personal project

bold of you to assume i remember anything. looking back at the dev tracker, sylvan apparel was added a few days after i joined

i really want some fleshed-out lore for my earth tab but i keep buying dragons, half-geneing them, then exalting them because i start disliking them. it's a problem. i also have some oc dragons that i'm waiting for. breeding projects are rough and i don't remember what it's like to have a lot of lair space

"paralian" is a word for someone who lives by the ocean. when i first saw the word i internalized it as "palarian" and it's been so long that the original looks weird now. anyway my main lore town does indeed live by the sea so it fits

but i just changed to earth a month ago!! i'd probably go to water tbh

my birthday's in october and i hate gorey stuff. gimme rockbreaker instead

i really like dry/sandy/earthy lairs (with variety ofc), but i like my main tab's theme of bright and muted colours next to each other. like... vibrant and lively yet close-knit. a lot of themed water lairs like mudy's and bluedragon's are also very cool

the positivity in one of the discord servers i'm in is just :'))) i love these people!! and of course my family, no doubt. and i'm actually just.. grateful that my friends are as okay as they can be. times are tough

one imperial-sized fae. they are filled with rage like chihuahuas so i think if i supersized one, it'd be unstoppable
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8