Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questionnaire Time; The Grand Revival
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1) moon, oilslick (underrated color bros), eggplant, cornflower, swamp, honestly grapefruit, cantaloupe, and fire all own my soul, brown, sanguine and cherry, blush and bubblegum >:o
2) m e a t
3) working on completing my bestiary!! currently on the sprites rn. ive gotten 4 since i started gathering them and im working on plague sprite atm! almost there!! dragonwise, i just randomly gene a dragon here and there as a treat since im saving for expensive fams
4) i joined during flameforgers haha not technically an update but yknow. i think either runes or falcon came out after that
5) 100% bestiary (yes that means i will end up saving for a bool)
6) me like rock
7) earth (see: question 6). for real tho, i love the earth flight, the aesthetic and eyes are so great not to mention i adore the community! got lots of earthie friends
8) i probably wouldnt switch any, they all make sense for me and i like them all where theyre at!
9) i honestly dont really have a set aesthetic, i am a big fan of well gened and dressed g1's though! pls dont look at my g1 tab they are naked and afraid
10) i wouldnt be where im at today without fr so ive gotta say the site for sure! along with my two bestest friends in the whole world and also my parrots

EDIT: forgot to say PEACHHHH I LOVE PEACH one of the best colors bro
1) moon, oilslick (underrated color bros), eggplant, cornflower, swamp, honestly grapefruit, cantaloupe, and fire all own my soul, brown, sanguine and cherry, blush and bubblegum >:o
2) m e a t
3) working on completing my bestiary!! currently on the sprites rn. ive gotten 4 since i started gathering them and im working on plague sprite atm! almost there!! dragonwise, i just randomly gene a dragon here and there as a treat since im saving for expensive fams
4) i joined during flameforgers haha not technically an update but yknow. i think either runes or falcon came out after that
5) 100% bestiary (yes that means i will end up saving for a bool)
6) me like rock
7) earth (see: question 6). for real tho, i love the earth flight, the aesthetic and eyes are so great not to mention i adore the community! got lots of earthie friends
8) i probably wouldnt switch any, they all make sense for me and i like them all where theyre at!
9) i honestly dont really have a set aesthetic, i am a big fan of well gened and dressed g1's though! pls dont look at my g1 tab they are naked and afraid
10) i wouldnt be where im at today without fr so ive gotta say the site for sure! along with my two bestest friends in the whole world and also my parrots

EDIT: forgot to say PEACHHHH I LOVE PEACH one of the best colors bro
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.)
White, Black, Lavender, Cerulean, Honeydew, Flaxen, Sunset, Beige, Berry, and coral!
2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average?
If I let my skydancers eat whatever they want, insects, but I usually force feed them their veggies before anything else.
3) Tell me about a current project of yours!
Currently I'm on the hunt for two wind g1's for my lore! I'm also saving up for their outfits since it is rather... expensive, to say the least. ^^"
4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined?
I honestly can't remember. Earliest I can remember might've been Roundsey?
5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now?
Completed bios for all of my dragons! And outfits too lol.
6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username!
Blue fire is really cool man.
7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go?
I would rather die than leave wind, but I'd probably choose Light!
8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?
I find it really hard to imagine the fests in any month besides their own, but I'd probably change Water and Lightning around!
9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?
My main clan, aside from being mono-Skydancer, has a general windy theme, although I've been trying to branch it out recently. I'm once again messing with my lore, so it's been a little messy for the last few days lol.
10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share!
The Skydancer breed, the Hibden, and Harpy's Roost! Its the only venue I can willingly farm in for more than two hours, and its always so nice to me.
11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.)
One Imperial sized Fae, of course.
White, Black, Lavender, Cerulean, Honeydew, Flaxen, Sunset, Beige, Berry, and coral!
If I let my skydancers eat whatever they want, insects, but I usually force feed them their veggies before anything else.
Currently I'm on the hunt for two wind g1's for my lore! I'm also saving up for their outfits since it is rather... expensive, to say the least. ^^"
I honestly can't remember. Earliest I can remember might've been Roundsey?
Completed bios for all of my dragons! And outfits too lol.
Blue fire is really cool man.
I would rather die than leave wind, but I'd probably choose Light!
8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?
I find it really hard to imagine the fests in any month besides their own, but I'd probably change Water and Lightning around!
9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?
My main clan, aside from being mono-Skydancer, has a general windy theme, although I've been trying to branch it out recently. I'm once again messing with my lore, so it's been a little messy for the last few days lol.
10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share!
The Skydancer breed, the Hibden, and Harpy's Roost! Its the only venue I can willingly farm in for more than two hours, and its always so nice to me.
11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.)
One Imperial sized Fae, of course.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
@Viscere

I am to please. XD
@Viscere

I am to please. XD
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
White: Platinum
Black: Obsidian
Purple: Mulberry
Blue: Cerulean
Green: Honeydew
Yellow: Metals
Brown: Chocolate
Red: Ruby
Pink: Wine

Seafood has constantly been my highest even since I started playing.

Making an entire party of G1 DnD dragons!

Butterfly being released. I paid a lot of gems for a triple wine with butterfly and petals around that time I think?

Finish writing my lore and filling my den with lore dragons.

I was watching Watership down while I was sleepy. The intro scene where the narrator introduces El-ahrairah sounded like "elafralah" to me. It stuck with me so it was the first thing I though of when I wanted to change my username (originally it was Tentakles, but thats different story lol).

Lightning! I love their eyes and I was debating on changing when I came back from my hiatus.

I'd move the Gala to sometime in summer because I am never productive during January and its bad because I can't grind for my own flight holiday.

I have 2 different aesthetics in my lair. High fantasy medieval and vaporwave. Pretty different from each other oops.

My friends gave me the best birthday gift ever!
Prelims are a l m o s t over (keyword almost, I should be studying)
I found a fully gened g1 who was perfect for a project.

100 Fae sized Imperials. The imps would get turned into cute tiny emperors. Tiny but terrifying. The giant fae wouldn't stand a chance.
White: Platinum
Black: Obsidian
Purple: Mulberry
Blue: Cerulean
Green: Honeydew
Yellow: Metals
Brown: Chocolate
Red: Ruby
Pink: Wine

Seafood has constantly been my highest even since I started playing.

Making an entire party of G1 DnD dragons!

Butterfly being released. I paid a lot of gems for a triple wine with butterfly and petals around that time I think?

Finish writing my lore and filling my den with lore dragons.

I was watching Watership down while I was sleepy. The intro scene where the narrator introduces El-ahrairah sounded like "elafralah" to me. It stuck with me so it was the first thing I though of when I wanted to change my username (originally it was Tentakles, but thats different story lol).

Lightning! I love their eyes and I was debating on changing when I came back from my hiatus.

I'd move the Gala to sometime in summer because I am never productive during January and its bad because I can't grind for my own flight holiday.

I have 2 different aesthetics in my lair. High fantasy medieval and vaporwave. Pretty different from each other oops.

My friends gave me the best birthday gift ever!
Prelims are a l m o s t over (keyword almost, I should be studying)
I found a fully gened g1 who was perfect for a project.

100 Fae sized Imperials. The imps would get turned into cute tiny emperors. Tiny but terrifying. The giant fae wouldn't stand a chance.
whites: hmmmm probably ice
blacks: obsidian or midnight
greys: silver? idk I don't touch the grey range
purples: orchid
blues: huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu aqua, cyan, robin, azure
greens: radioactive, mint
yellows: yellow, grapefruit and banana
oranges: sunset, tangerine
browns: slate
reds: crimson
pinks: pearl

meat

uhhh nonexistent cuz I'm waiting for the new breeds

Tomo

getting more monies

first forum site I joined asked for a username, and since I had a parakeet I thought parakeetgirl would be cute, but THEN it asked for a name for the forums and I thought "Keet is cute" and I've been keet for 15 years now

back to fire

maybe inverse them to match the southern hemisphere, but they work so well as they are

my aesthetic=PRETTY and also BRIGHT

my friend Eve, wonderful mom, and yeah FR! Fr's been my main website/hub since 2014

11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae?
depends on their coli levels
whites: hmmmm probably ice
blacks: obsidian or midnight
greys: silver? idk I don't touch the grey range
purples: orchid
blues: huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu aqua, cyan, robin, azure
greens: radioactive, mint
yellows: yellow, grapefruit and banana
oranges: sunset, tangerine
browns: slate
reds: crimson
pinks: pearl

meat

uhhh nonexistent cuz I'm waiting for the new breeds

Tomo

getting more monies

first forum site I joined asked for a username, and since I had a parakeet I thought parakeetgirl would be cute, but THEN it asked for a name for the forums and I thought "Keet is cute" and I've been keet for 15 years now

back to fire

maybe inverse them to match the southern hemisphere, but they work so well as they are

my aesthetic=PRETTY and also BRIGHT

my friend Eve, wonderful mom, and yeah FR! Fr's been my main website/hub since 2014

11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae?
depends on their coli levels
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
[b]1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.)[/b] :thinking: most likely greens, yellow-greens specifically, however yellows have the highest number of allowed colours in my lair compared to their total number. [b]2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average?[/b] Plants? Or Insects? I don't pay attention to it HAHA. I do feed them with Plants first. [b]3) Tell me about a current project of yours![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51500661][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=21727&skin=33562&apparel=6059,21571,20836,22169,34618,3697,32990,28814,32986,34195,1092,23148,1093,23146,32285,28817&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Shai is currently one of my favourite projects, but his outfit and the tert aren't something I can just splurge my money on, mainly because I'm trying to save up Gems. We're getting there though. When we got the pose changing scrolls, my heart rejoiced the moment I noticed I could turn him into a more feminine individual, as he's supposed to be anyway, and slap this accent on him. Fits him SO well. 4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined? Baldwin had just been added for the Anniversary but what was added afterwards....Brightshine Jubilee 2015! That was the thing that happened right after I'd joined, so Solar Blades and the like. OH FEATURE-.......Artifracture. [b]5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now?[/b] Gilded Crown, most likely. [b]6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username![/b] So in 2017 I started the whole Egyptian theme more thoroughly, then really got into it by the end of 2018, and then named myself TehuMertt. Around a year later I was running around through Nitria and screaming because of how wholesome it was. I just stood there, surrounded by blowing sands and people with their hands covered in white, excavating natron. And then it hit me: "Holy gods, I need to check if Natron is available." And so it was. I figured: 1) it's easy for people to spell out, read and remember 2) it's a short, one-word username 3) it's heavily Egypt-themed 4) it's actually an anglicised Ancient Egyptian word! [b]7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go?[/b] Fire. South African vibe, babey!!! [b]8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?[/b] Literally none of them. I know the devs actually put thought into when the festivals are and I don't want to alter that. [b]9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?[/b] ANCIENT EGYPTIAN, in case it wasn't obvious. \((U W U))/ Also some Middle Eastern vibes, Roman, Hellenistic and Adriatic aesthetics. Big fan, big fan. What I like to see though? Any desert stuff tbh, and some solar or Light-related vibes. ThAT aNd COWBOYS. [b]10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share![/b] Again, Lord Dominator, Kars and my Mum. [b]11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.)[/b] Fae aren't necessarily weak. Sure, they're small compared to other dragons but they're just a small species, I assume they'd have the size and strength of a Homo floresiensis individual which is neat. 100 of them with ropes, spears, swords, bows or even more modern equipment would most likely be able to subdue a grown Imperial. The power is in the numbers!!
:thinking: most likely greens, yellow-greens specifically, however yellows have the highest number of allowed colours in my lair compared to their total number.

Plants? Or Insects? I don't pay attention to it HAHA. I do feed them with Plants first.

scry?sdid=21727&skin=33562&apparel=6059,21571,20836,22169,34618,3697,32990,28814,32986,34195,1092,23148,1093,23146,32285,28817&xt=dressing.png

Shai is currently one of my favourite projects, but his outfit and the tert aren't something I can just splurge my money on, mainly because I'm trying to save up Gems. We're getting there though. When we got the pose changing scrolls, my heart rejoiced the moment I noticed I could turn him into a more feminine individual, as he's supposed to be anyway, and slap this accent on him. Fits him SO well.

Baldwin had just been added for the Anniversary but what was added afterwards....Brightshine Jubilee 2015! That was the thing that happened right after I'd joined, so Solar Blades and the like.
OH FEATURE-.......Artifracture.

Gilded Crown, most likely.

So in 2017 I started the whole Egyptian theme more thoroughly, then really got into it by the end of 2018, and then named myself TehuMertt. Around a year later I was running around through Nitria and screaming because of how wholesome it was. I just stood there, surrounded by blowing sands and people with their hands covered in white, excavating natron. And then it hit me: "Holy gods, I need to check if Natron is available." And so it was.
I figured: 1) it's easy for people to spell out, read and remember 2) it's a short, one-word username 3) it's heavily Egypt-themed 4) it's actually an anglicised Ancient Egyptian word!

Fire. South African vibe, babey!!!

Literally none of them. I know the devs actually put thought into when the festivals are and I don't want to alter that.

ANCIENT EGYPTIAN, in case it wasn't obvious. \((U W U))/ Also some Middle Eastern vibes, Roman, Hellenistic and Adriatic aesthetics. Big fan, big fan.
What I like to see though? Any desert stuff tbh, and some solar or Light-related vibes. ThAT aNd COWBOYS.

Again, Lord Dominator, Kars and my Mum.

Fae aren't necessarily weak. Sure, they're small compared to other dragons but they're just a small species, I assume they'd have the size and strength of a **** floresiensis individual which is neat. 100 of them with ropes, spears, swords, bows or even more modern equipment would most likely be able to subdue a grown Imperial. The power is in the numbers!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1) Antique/Obs/Orchid/Abyss/Mantis/Banana/Sunset/Umber/Garnet/Pearl
(I hope those were all different ranges and I didn't miss any)

2) When I feed them just all (and not using the individual ones) they eat a lot of bugs. But depending on which I feed them first it depends >> They seem to really enjoy a nice cactus every now and then though.

3) I don't really have any big ones at the moment..

4) Oh man.. That I remember? ... I joined right before Brightshine but I don't remember it. I vaguely remember Cherub coming out >>

5) ..None..

6) Four is my favorite number, but just four was taken. Thus me taking "Fourr"

7) Lightning. I'm planning on moving back soon.

8) Uhmm.. I'm not sure honestly >> Part of me wants to move Arcane because I'm not a big fan of the aesthetic and my birthday falls like, a day before it. But Idk what I'd switch it with.

9) I don't think I have an aesthetic.. My dragons are all over the place. I like a whole bunch of aesthetics though (:

10) I'm thankful for all the people on here and how great a community it is. I'm grateful for the opportunity for my new kitten (: and.. I'm grateful for music ^^

11) Oof.. I just imagine a hundred tiny Imps (which, btw are still at least the size of a toddler) wrapping themselves around anything, and that scares me >>
1) Antique/Obs/Orchid/Abyss/Mantis/Banana/Sunset/Umber/Garnet/Pearl
(I hope those were all different ranges and I didn't miss any)

2) When I feed them just all (and not using the individual ones) they eat a lot of bugs. But depending on which I feed them first it depends >> They seem to really enjoy a nice cactus every now and then though.

3) I don't really have any big ones at the moment..

4) Oh man.. That I remember? ... I joined right before Brightshine but I don't remember it. I vaguely remember Cherub coming out >>

5) ..None..

6) Four is my favorite number, but just four was taken. Thus me taking "Fourr"

7) Lightning. I'm planning on moving back soon.

8) Uhmm.. I'm not sure honestly >> Part of me wants to move Arcane because I'm not a big fan of the aesthetic and my birthday falls like, a day before it. But Idk what I'd switch it with.

9) I don't think I have an aesthetic.. My dragons are all over the place. I like a whole bunch of aesthetics though (:

10) I'm thankful for all the people on here and how great a community it is. I'm grateful for the opportunity for my new kitten (: and.. I'm grateful for music ^^

11) Oof.. I just imagine a hundred tiny Imps (which, btw are still at least the size of a toddler) wrapping themselves around anything, and that scares me >>
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
Ice, Obsidian, Nightshade or Royal, Cobalt, Cyan, Thicket, Metals, Fire, Latte/Umber/Ginger, Garnet, and Raspberry

Looking at my account settings, insects and plants are almost tied. I blame the picky plentiful fodder.

Getting Starmap for a dominance mascot that means a lot to me and a lair expansion next week so I'll be on track to get an ancient lair by 2021. Not sure if the second part should go in the "Long term projects" section, but I'll let it slide.

I joined in April Fools 2020, so if the Which Waystone pro counts as a feature, I'd guess it was that! Newbie me actually thought the talking waystone was just a way to familiarize me with the features of the site. *Smiles in pretty recent nostalgia*

I'm pretty sure I'll say unlocking the hibernal den, but I've also been working towards familiars (Kind of, at least) and the lair. Guess it's just completing the things FR set for everyone.

It was actually pretty hastily thought-out and I'm hoping to change it soon, but since I'm signed up for so many pinglists and three of the UNs I wanted were already taken, it'll probably take a while and it'll be a dramatic moment when I do decide to change it.

Pretty sure I'll scream and save up for a flight change just because I love Lightning, but if I had to chose one, I'd say Wind. I've met some nice people there, the flight size is pretty average, and they do push for dominance every so often.

The elemental alignments make sense and they're just nice the way they are, I'll probably keep them but for selfish reasons I might swap Brightshine and Thundercrack so our fest stuff is worth more and so it'll be as close to my birthday as possible.

Um, "aesthetic"? Wha-what do you mean by that?
No seriously, my lair gives off a lightning vibe if you "look closely" but that's about it

I'm just grateful for this site. I had a really hard time in late June and early-mid July of this year, (I'd prefer not to elaborate but it was... pretty bad) and FR, especially dominance and the Thundercrack Carnivale that happened later that month really helped me and it's what led to me being more than just a casual player. I never left since then, once I discovered the community, I realized how amazing it was.

For my second thing, I'll give a shoutout to my two amazing IRL friends who stuck with me since as long as I can remember, if they were interested in things like Flight Rising, I would have signed them up as quickly as I could. I know they won't see this, but they're both super positive and when they're there, they never let me down.

I'm also just thankful that I have a roof above my head, and technology that lets people like you read the things I say. I was always that one kid in class who never appreciated that, but as I got older, and especially now, a part of me just hates myself for taking those things for granted.

The fae-sized imps, simply because emperors exist.

And that's a wrap! This took longer to write than I expected it to, but man is it going to be refreshing when I press that "submit" button.
Ice, Obsidian, Nightshade or Royal, Cobalt, Cyan, Thicket, Metals, Fire, Latte/Umber/Ginger, Garnet, and Raspberry

Looking at my account settings, insects and plants are almost tied. I blame the picky plentiful fodder.

Getting Starmap for a dominance mascot that means a lot to me and a lair expansion next week so I'll be on track to get an ancient lair by 2021. Not sure if the second part should go in the "Long term projects" section, but I'll let it slide.

I joined in April Fools 2020, so if the Which Waystone pro counts as a feature, I'd guess it was that! Newbie me actually thought the talking waystone was just a way to familiarize me with the features of the site. *Smiles in pretty recent nostalgia*

I'm pretty sure I'll say unlocking the hibernal den, but I've also been working towards familiars (Kind of, at least) and the lair. Guess it's just completing the things FR set for everyone.

It was actually pretty hastily thought-out and I'm hoping to change it soon, but since I'm signed up for so many pinglists and three of the UNs I wanted were already taken, it'll probably take a while and it'll be a dramatic moment when I do decide to change it.

Pretty sure I'll scream and save up for a flight change just because I love Lightning, but if I had to chose one, I'd say Wind. I've met some nice people there, the flight size is pretty average, and they do push for dominance every so often.

The elemental alignments make sense and they're just nice the way they are, I'll probably keep them but for selfish reasons I might swap Brightshine and Thundercrack so our fest stuff is worth more and so it'll be as close to my birthday as possible.

Um, "aesthetic"? Wha-what do you mean by that?
No seriously, my lair gives off a lightning vibe if you "look closely" but that's about it

I'm just grateful for this site. I had a really hard time in late June and early-mid July of this year, (I'd prefer not to elaborate but it was... pretty bad) and FR, especially dominance and the Thundercrack Carnivale that happened later that month really helped me and it's what led to me being more than just a casual player. I never left since then, once I discovered the community, I realized how amazing it was.

For my second thing, I'll give a shoutout to my two amazing IRL friends who stuck with me since as long as I can remember, if they were interested in things like Flight Rising, I would have signed them up as quickly as I could. I know they won't see this, but they're both super positive and when they're there, they never let me down.

I'm also just thankful that I have a roof above my head, and technology that lets people like you read the things I say. I was always that one kid in class who never appreciated that, but as I got older, and especially now, a part of me just hates myself for taking those things for granted.

The fae-sized imps, simply because emperors exist.

And that's a wrap! This took longer to write than I expected it to, but man is it going to be refreshing when I press that "submit" button.
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
Bold of you to assume I know color names.
I define color ranges as main rainbow + black, gray (sometimes), white, and brown. (And I guess pink?)
Red: Maroon.
Orange: Huge toss-up between Carrot and Fire. Carrot if I want vibrant, pop-out orange. Fire does the same but is dulled a noticeable amount. Fire, however, has (go figure) coal like dark accents that make it an easier worked with color for anything else. (Also I like Terracotta solely because of a fan dragon but it just doesn't hold up well to the other two.)
Yellow: Lemon. (What if... Yellow... but dark accents?)
Green: OKAY SO HERE'S THE THING: Dark vs Light, also how blue is too blue? How yellow is too yellow? So I'm gonna do this instead.
Dark Green: Jungle.
Light Green: Fern.
Green(?): Jade.
Blue: Azure.
Purple: Thistle. (It looks grey but hear me out: Off-grey tints are still technically that color and all the other purples are a bit too dark or too light or too one-color for my taste.)
Pink: Raspberry. (I don't use pink a lot so this is heavily subject to change but the accents are cool!)
Black: Black. (Basic. I know. Obsidian is nice for if you want pitch dark, but sometimes being able to see things is good and Black is a refreshingly light (how does that make sense) version of itself on flight rising that has the aesthetic without being hard to see.)
White: Moon. (White's... too white. Moon mixes in just enough grey where it's not just tolerable but actually pleasing to look at.)
Brown: Soil.

Insects, I'm pretty sure.

Rinzler. Also my lore.

Bogsneaks.
WAIT THEY WERE RELEASED HOW LONG AGO?
(I remember a few other things but this one's the most prominent.)

My lore looking at least presentable so I can write story for it.

R.i.p. Club Penguin. (My first online name that's followed me everywhere and I'm only just now shifting out of.)

Probably Nature? Aesthetic's cool. Maybe Earth, I like the idea of caverns. I've never even thought about leaving Fire and I still have my free flight change so... I really don't know.

Flameforger's festival. To september. My anniversary and birthday are both there and I think I'd like my flight's festival there too!

My aesthetic: A clan that's centered around a Coliseum that isn't a warzone, a dictatorship, or actually that hard/bad to live in! They have other cultural pieces too, like their own holidays, succession systems, e.t.c. Culture and tradition is a huge part of their daily lives but not an overbearing one and I hope to show that when I eventually reach my ultimate goal of writing out a story. (Currently w.i.p. but the general idea's mostly going to stay the same now.)
Other lairs: Variety. In the lair itself. Having a unified color scheme, or ideals, or backstory's cool, and I respect the dedication! I actually do still enjoy these when they're done well! But after a while a lair can get a little monotonous if everything is relatively similar in one way or another. What I like the best is vastly different groups of dragons involved in the same lair. Same clan in-lore? Na! Could be halfway across the globe from each other, all I care about is the variety to keep me engaged in the dragons and their surroundings.

1. My cats.
2. My ability to know myself. (Knowing who I am and what I like, basically.)
3. Stories.

How fast can the Imperial-sized Fae curbstomp things? Does the Fae retain magic-to-size ratio or is it locked at normal capabilities? Can the Imperials still reform into an Emperor if they die? Is it to the death?

Long story short: I just think the Fae, in a brilliant moment of 'small thing makes noise flies around tries to attack' association, would register the Imperials as bugs and eat them.

Edit: Couple of grammar things.
Bold of you to assume I know color names.
I define color ranges as main rainbow + black, gray (sometimes), white, and brown. (And I guess pink?)
Red: Maroon.
Orange: Huge toss-up between Carrot and Fire. Carrot if I want vibrant, pop-out orange. Fire does the same but is dulled a noticeable amount. Fire, however, has (go figure) coal like dark accents that make it an easier worked with color for anything else. (Also I like Terracotta solely because of a fan dragon but it just doesn't hold up well to the other two.)
Yellow: Lemon. (What if... Yellow... but dark accents?)
Green: OKAY SO HERE'S THE THING: Dark vs Light, also how blue is too blue? How yellow is too yellow? So I'm gonna do this instead.
Dark Green: Jungle.
Light Green: Fern.
Green(?): Jade.
Blue: Azure.
Purple: Thistle. (It looks grey but hear me out: Off-grey tints are still technically that color and all the other purples are a bit too dark or too light or too one-color for my taste.)
Pink: Raspberry. (I don't use pink a lot so this is heavily subject to change but the accents are cool!)
Black: Black. (Basic. I know. Obsidian is nice for if you want pitch dark, but sometimes being able to see things is good and Black is a refreshingly light (how does that make sense) version of itself on flight rising that has the aesthetic without being hard to see.)
White: Moon. (White's... too white. Moon mixes in just enough grey where it's not just tolerable but actually pleasing to look at.)
Brown: Soil.

Insects, I'm pretty sure.

Rinzler. Also my lore.

Bogsneaks.
WAIT THEY WERE RELEASED HOW LONG AGO?
(I remember a few other things but this one's the most prominent.)

My lore looking at least presentable so I can write story for it.

R.i.p. Club Penguin. (My first online name that's followed me everywhere and I'm only just now shifting out of.)

Probably Nature? Aesthetic's cool. Maybe Earth, I like the idea of caverns. I've never even thought about leaving Fire and I still have my free flight change so... I really don't know.

Flameforger's festival. To september. My anniversary and birthday are both there and I think I'd like my flight's festival there too!

My aesthetic: A clan that's centered around a Coliseum that isn't a warzone, a dictatorship, or actually that hard/bad to live in! They have other cultural pieces too, like their own holidays, succession systems, e.t.c. Culture and tradition is a huge part of their daily lives but not an overbearing one and I hope to show that when I eventually reach my ultimate goal of writing out a story. (Currently w.i.p. but the general idea's mostly going to stay the same now.)
Other lairs: Variety. In the lair itself. Having a unified color scheme, or ideals, or backstory's cool, and I respect the dedication! I actually do still enjoy these when they're done well! But after a while a lair can get a little monotonous if everything is relatively similar in one way or another. What I like the best is vastly different groups of dragons involved in the same lair. Same clan in-lore? Na! Could be halfway across the globe from each other, all I care about is the variety to keep me engaged in the dragons and their surroundings.

1. My cats.
2. My ability to know myself. (Knowing who I am and what I like, basically.)
3. Stories.

How fast can the Imperial-sized Fae curbstomp things? Does the Fae retain magic-to-size ratio or is it locked at normal capabilities? Can the Imperials still reform into an Emperor if they die? Is it to the death?

Long story short: I just think the Fae, in a brilliant moment of 'small thing makes noise flies around tries to attack' association, would register the Imperials as bugs and eat them.

Edit: Couple of grammar things.
hiiiii i love questionnaires and surveys!! thanks for posting this, these are fun to do. [b]What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.)[/b] maize/obsidian/amethyst/pthalo/oh god you want me to pick between mint and seafoam?? wait what about radioactive???/banana/sunset/CLAY/cherry/rose. was that too many? that was probably too many. i like colors [b]Which food type does your lair use the most of on average?[/b] MEAT and i LET THEM bc i'm too LAZY to figure out SELECTIVE FEEDING even tho i've BEEN HERE for SEVEN YEARS [emoji=tundra happy size=1] [b]Tell me about a current project of yours![/b] oh oh look at Apollo! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57473578][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/574736/57473578_350.png[/img][/url] he's a gen1 primal i bought to scatter who infuriatingly threw matchy colors on the third scroll, which i should be very grateful for but i wanted a long scatter project to focus on instead of having to stare down the barrel of expensive gening projects [emoji=familiar heart size=1] rip [b]What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined?[/b] crackle. is that a feature? it's a gene idk if that's a feature. i remember buying scrolls off the AH just to preview it on dragons and then reselling them bc there was no scrying workshop. maybe i should have said 'the scrying workshop?' i cheated and looked it up and it was the mire. i didn't coli for a long time lol [b]What long-term goal are you working toward right now?[/b] writing out lore for my dozens of permas who have had 'placeholder' in their bios for multiple years. bless [b]I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username![/b] it is an anagram! uhhh to be less obtuse, it's a name from a character from an album i really liked in highschool. i was not in highschool when i joined fr, but this is my handle on basically all petsites. [b]If you had to change flights right this second where would you go?[/b] light! i've been debating it tbh, mostly bc i got an ice primal recently and i like light primals the best and don't really want another snow-eyed baby, plus i was here for a multigaze project that succeeded. i feel bad bc i've never participated in ice's community though. i love cold and the snow but idk how into the whole prison aesthetic i am [b]If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?[/b] i would not do this bc arcane falls within my zodiac and they are my favorite flight aesthetic wise and come on, that's all that [i]really[/i] matters [b]What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?[/b] aesthetic...uh..."[i]cluttered[/i]" [b]Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share![/b] on fr: someone gave me a dragon related to another dragon i used to own recently, that i am really thankful for, for reasons related to sentimentality. i'm not sure what i'm going to do with her yet, but i'm just super grateful to have her in my lair. another site: what other sites? uh haha real life: the last two things i'm thankful for are my wonderful partners! one of them plays fr as well, and the other one made an account and basically immediately went inactive LOL petsites are just not her thing. i love them a lot though, and i'm so lucky to have them in my life [emoji=heart size=1] [b]Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.)[/b] imperial sized fae. fae are really good at magic, right? imagine a gigantic fae launching a huge fireball at a horde of tiny lil imperials. no thank you!!
hiiiii i love questionnaires and surveys!! thanks for posting this, these are fun to do.

What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.)
maize/obsidian/amethyst/pthalo/oh god you want me to pick between mint and seafoam?? wait what about radioactive???/banana/sunset/CLAY/cherry/rose. was that too many? that was probably too many. i like colors

Which food type does your lair use the most of on average?
MEAT and i LET THEM bc i'm too LAZY to figure out SELECTIVE FEEDING even tho i've BEEN HERE for SEVEN YEARS

Tell me about a current project of yours!
oh oh look at Apollo!
57473578_350.png
he's a gen1 primal i bought to scatter who infuriatingly threw matchy colors on the third scroll, which i should be very grateful for but i wanted a long scatter project to focus on instead of having to stare down the barrel of expensive gening projects rip

What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined?
crackle. is that a feature? it's a gene idk if that's a feature. i remember buying scrolls off the AH just to preview it on dragons and then reselling them bc there was no scrying workshop. maybe i should have said 'the scrying workshop?' i cheated and looked it up and it was the mire. i didn't coli for a long time lol

What long-term goal are you working toward right now?
writing out lore for my dozens of permas who have had 'placeholder' in their bios for multiple years. bless

I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username!
it is an anagram! uhhh to be less obtuse, it's a name from a character from an album i really liked in highschool. i was not in highschool when i joined fr, but this is my handle on basically all petsites.

If you had to change flights right this second where would you go?
light! i've been debating it tbh, mostly bc i got an ice primal recently and i like light primals the best and don't really want another snow-eyed baby, plus i was here for a multigaze project that succeeded. i feel bad bc i've never participated in ice's community though. i love cold and the snow but idk how into the whole prison aesthetic i am

If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?
i would not do this bc arcane falls within my zodiac and they are my favorite flight aesthetic wise and come on, that's all that really matters

What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?
aesthetic...uh..."cluttered"

Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share!
on fr: someone gave me a dragon related to another dragon i used to own recently, that i am really thankful for, for reasons related to sentimentality. i'm not sure what i'm going to do with her yet, but i'm just super grateful to have her in my lair.
another site: what other sites? uh haha
real life: the last two things i'm thankful for are my wonderful partners! one of them plays fr as well, and the other one made an account and basically immediately went inactive LOL petsites are just not her thing. i love them a lot though, and i'm so lucky to have them in my life

Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.)
imperial sized fae. fae are really good at magic, right? imagine a gigantic fae launching a huge fireball at a horde of tiny lil imperials. no thank you!!
Q0p4QGz.pngfkWjutW.pngUU9vIu2.png bbNLp19.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8