Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questionnaire Time; The Grand Revival
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[size=4] [u][b]1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.)[/b][/u] [LIST] [size=4] [*]Whites - Platinum [*]Blacks - Lead [*]Red - Carmine [*]Orange - (Most tolerable is) Cantaloupe [*]Yellow - (Most tolerable is) Flaxen [*]Green - N O (Fine, Hunter or Radioactive ig) [*]Cyan - Spruce [*]Blue - Denim [*]Purple - Thistle [*]Brown - Clay or Copper [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [*]Pink - Bubblegum [/LIST] (you're welcome fr shenanigans) [u][b]2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average?[/b][/u] Probably either Seafood or Insects [u][b]3) Tell me about a current project of yours![/b][/u] Currently I am working on my art shop, I kind of took a hiatus though [u][b]4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined?[/b][/u] Bold of you to assume my memory works that well [u][b]5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now?[/b][/u] OC dragons of all four of my main characters; Myron, Zei, Sana, and Bo I have Myron and Sana, but it's long term since Bo needs to be hatched in February and Zei is gonna be hatched on my birthday. [b][u]6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username![/u][/b] I used a name generator for a character, ended up liking the character a lot, changed all my usernames to his name. Then changed the character's name almost two years later haha. [u][b]7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go?[/b][/u] Plague [u][b]8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?[/b][/u] Lightning to June because it's my birthday month. [u][b]9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?[/b][/u] Lots of science and evil deeds, or gore, or laboratory... or SCP. [u][b]10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share![/b][/u] I am grateful for my friends on Flight Rising, who I met on a discord which I happened to stumble upon. I'm grateful for my lovely cat, Faith, who has been trying to get my attention the entire time I have been answering these, and I am also happy that I don't have to go back to campus for the rest of the week :> [u][b]11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.)[/b][/u] To be honest, there are a lot of factors, but also I think the Imperials since if the Fae kills them all at once, they'd end up forming a lot of Emperors and possibly overpowering it.

1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.)

[*]Whites - Platinum
[*]Blacks - Lead
[*]Red - Carmine
[*]Orange - (Most tolerable is) Cantaloupe
[*]Yellow - (Most tolerable is) Flaxen
[*]Green - N O (Fine, Hunter or Radioactive ig)
[*]Cyan - Spruce
[*]Blue - Denim
[*]Purple - Thistle
[*]Brown - Clay or Copper
[*]Pink - Bubblegum

(you're welcome fr shenanigans)
2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average?
Probably either Seafood or Insects

3) Tell me about a current project of yours!
Currently I am working on my art shop, I kind of took a hiatus though

4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined?
Bold of you to assume my memory works that well

5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now?
OC dragons of all four of my main characters; Myron, Zei, Sana, and Bo

I have Myron and Sana, but it's long term since Bo needs to be hatched in February and Zei is gonna be hatched on my birthday.

6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username!
I used a name generator for a character, ended up liking the character a lot, changed all my usernames to his name. Then changed the character's name almost two years later haha.

7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go?
Plague

8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?
Lightning to June because it's my birthday month.

9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?
Lots of science and evil deeds, or gore, or laboratory... or SCP.

10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share!
I am grateful for my friends on Flight Rising, who I met on a discord which I happened to stumble upon. I'm grateful for my lovely cat, Faith, who has been trying to get my attention the entire time I have been answering these, and I am also happy that I don't have to go back to campus for the rest of the week :>

11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.)
To be honest, there are a lot of factors, but also I think the Imperials since if the Fae kills them all at once, they'd end up forming a lot of Emperors and possibly overpowering it.
1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/etc.)
White: moon
Black: shadow
Purple: royal
Blue: Caribbean
Blue-green: phthalo
Green: peridot
Yellow: banana
Orange: sunset
Brown: dirt
Red: sanguine
Pink: fuchsia

IDK. I just keep all my food points at 8500 and feed everyone when the waystone reminds me. I know I use less seafood than anything else.

I don't exactly do projects. I like instant gratification and I lose interest in long-range plans. But I am slowly gathering Magnus fandergs for The Dragonous Archives and I'm getting my brewing together to make this guy a Bogsneak.

I'm also putting some serious work into unlocking every hibden slot.

/checks dev tracker

the first one was the Game Database but I'm not sure I remember that. The other was Banescale.

Just making money so I have enough to impulse buy anything I want. Also maximum lair slottage.

I have one username all across the Internet and it's not this one. But I tried to register with it here and someone else already had it, so I named myself after my favourite fictional character instead.

I'd throw a bit of a tantrum because Wind is where I belong, but I might grudgingly try Arcane or Lightning.

8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?

I'd swap Starfall with the Mistral Jamboree so that my birthday would be a Wind month.

9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?

My aesthetic is like if a whole bunch of dragons got caught in an art and crafts shop explosion. In a tiki bar.

10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share!

1.the Coliseum. It's like playing a slot machine, except you always get something worth having and every now and again you get something AWESOME. I love it. I can do it for hours on end.
2. Grocery delivery. It's 2020, what can I say.
3. The Internet. I grew up without it (I'm old) and I still sometimes feel like it's magic.

11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae?

Fae sized Imperials, no question. Their size just means they're hard to hit.
White: moon
Black: shadow
Purple: royal
Blue: Caribbean
Blue-green: phthalo
Green: peridot
Yellow: banana
Orange: sunset
Brown: dirt
Red: sanguine
Pink: fuchsia

IDK. I just keep all my food points at 8500 and feed everyone when the waystone reminds me. I know I use less seafood than anything else.

I don't exactly do projects. I like instant gratification and I lose interest in long-range plans. But I am slowly gathering Magnus fandergs for The Dragonous Archives and I'm getting my brewing together to make this guy a Bogsneak.

I'm also putting some serious work into unlocking every hibden slot.

/checks dev tracker

the first one was the Game Database but I'm not sure I remember that. The other was Banescale.

Just making money so I have enough to impulse buy anything I want. Also maximum lair slottage.

I have one username all across the Internet and it's not this one. But I tried to register with it here and someone else already had it, so I named myself after my favourite fictional character instead.

I'd throw a bit of a tantrum because Wind is where I belong, but I might grudgingly try Arcane or Lightning.

I'd swap Starfall with the Mistral Jamboree so that my birthday would be a Wind month.

My aesthetic is like if a whole bunch of dragons got caught in an art and crafts shop explosion. In a tiki bar.

1.the Coliseum. It's like playing a slot machine, except you always get something worth having and every now and again you get something AWESOME. I love it. I can do it for hours on end.
2. Grocery delivery. It's 2020, what can I say.
3. The Internet. I grew up without it (I'm old) and I still sometimes feel like it's magic.

11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae?

Fae sized Imperials, no question. Their size just means they're hard to hit.
[columns][color=transparent]_____________[nextcol][color=#686868]woo! [s]two (woops, another one posted to quickly fdkfsdk)[/s] three of my friends did this already so of course I have check it out as well :3c [color=#9e86c3][s]- - - -[/s][color=#9e86c3] i. What is your favorite color in each range? [s]- - - - - -- - - - -- - [/color] [color=#686868]hm! this is going to be difficult; you're welcome fr shenanigans Red :: Blood! Orange:: Peach! Yellow :: Banana! Green :: Peridot! Blue :: Spruce! Purple :: Mist or lavender! Black :: Midnight! White :: Moon! (<3) Pink :: Rose or cottoncandy! (Cottoncandy is mostly because I adore the yellow and pink in its swirl hehe) Brown :: Sable or umber! (though ngl any brown is my jam) [color=#9e86c3][s]-[/s][color=#9e86c3] ii. Which food type does your lair use the most of on average? [s]- - - [/color] [color=#686868]According to my account settings, insects! [img]https://i.imgur.com/wC1uxYp.png[/img] [color=#9e86c3][s]- - - -[/s][color=#9e86c3] iii. Tell me about a current project of yours! [s]- - - - - -- - - - -- - [/color] [color=#686868]Quin is at the top of my list for finishing projects! My lore is currently a HUGE wip and so is my lair, as that is because I am becoming a g1 lair! Sadly I don't have any lore bits on him yet, I am currently only focusing on getting his genes/outfit done first. He might be finished soon so: at the time I am posting this, Quin doesn't have 3 pieces of his apparel and a secondary gene! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62717881][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/627179/62717881_350.png[/img][/url] [color=#9e86c3][s]- - - -[/s][color=#9e86c3] iv. What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined? [s]- - -- - - - -- - - - - - -- - - --- - - -- - - - - -- - - - -- [/color] [color=#686868]ah. I have a horrible memory,,,, I do remember getting goat vials and elims from Galore that one time. Update: Found the announcement! It is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2683895/1][color=#d69ff0]here[/url]. It was when Galore’s Glorious Gifts, goat eyes, new jigsaw images, new emotes, and new alerts were added! There was also an item tooltip revamp. [color=#9e86c3][s]-[/s][color=#9e86c3] v. What long-term goal are you working toward right now? [s]- - - - -[/color] [color=#686868]As of now, I am working toward the long-term goal of becoming a fully g1 & lore lair! You know what that means? Pain. Empty wallet. Suffering! :D On a more serious note: it's been really fun so far! I'm enjoying the challenge of relying on rng to give me dragons that are my vibe, and writing lore just gives so much life to it all! [color=#9e86c3][s]- - - -[/s][color=#9e86c3] vi. What is the story of your username?[s]- - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - [/color] [color=#686868]Honestly it's pretty self-explanatory! ^^ I adore bunnies & astronomy, so why not combine the two into a username? Plus, I've drawn a little species of rabbit called the Starbunny so I'm obligated to keep this username forever haha [color=#9e86c3][s]- - - -[/s][color=#9e86c3] vii. If you had to change flights right this second where would you go? [s]- - - - - - - -- - - - --- -- - - - -- - - - --- - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - [/color] [color=#686868]oh that's a tough one! I'd go to Light, probably! Love the aesthetic, though Plague would be in first if I vibed more with their aesthetic! Their dom seems quite active & fun; I'd also love to chill there with my friend @/Psychosis! [color=#9e86c3][s]- - - -[/s][color=#9e86c3] viii. If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why? [s]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - [/color] [color=#686868]Definitely October! My birthday in the range of days where the fests usually take place, so I'd love Starfall to be on my birthday, which is in October! That'd be fantastic, [color=#d69ff0]Star[/color]fall on [color=#d69ff0]Star[/color]bunnies' birthday! [color=#9e86c3][s]- - - -[/s][color=#9e86c3] ix. What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs? [s]- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - -- - [/color] [color=#686868]I'm working towards multiple aesthetics! Not completely sure on most of them, but I'm definitely aiming for a cozy brown/orange range for a village. Someday I might have a vaporwave tab, we'll see! As for aesthetics I love to see in other people's lairs, I do love me a good desert-y or dusty vibe, cloud/dreamlike vibe, and many more! I would list them all but uh,,, very long [color=#9e86c3][s]- - - -[/s][color=#9e86c3] x. Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. [s]- - - - - - - - - -- - - -- -- -[/color] [color=#686868]• Aah I'm grateful for so much! Mostly for the wonderful people in a small (private) server called FR Shenanigans! EVERYONE! Everyone in there is fantastic and make me feel so welcome. I would write down each and every person, but that'd be way more than three, and I don't want anyone to get left out. I'm still counting this as one thing, but I'm super thankful for Moon, TBone, Glitch, Elch, Zea, Hello, Clever, Espen, Espan, Blaire, Wardove, Puffin, and Zav! <3 <3 love you guys • I'm very grateful for my family! They're always so supportive and just hope for the best I can do instead of raising their expectations far too high, which I appreciate immensely. • I am truly grateful for my pet rabbit. Just looking at him makes me so incredibly happy, I love him so much. I know he won't live forever, but he's a huge part of my life anyway. <3 [color=#9e86c3][s]- - - -[/s][color=#9e86c3] xi. Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? [s]- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - -- - [/color] [color=#686868]Hm, I'd have to say a imperial sized fae! Stomp stomp [nextcol][color=transparent]_____________[/columns]
_____________ woo! two (woops, another one posted to quickly fdkfsdk) three of my friends did this already so of course I have check it out as well :3c

- - - - i. What is your favorite color in each range? - - - - - -- - - - -- -

hm! this is going to be difficult; you're welcome fr shenanigans
Red :: Blood!
Orange:: Peach!
Yellow :: Banana!
Green :: Peridot!
Blue :: Spruce!
Purple :: Mist or lavender!
Black :: Midnight!
White :: Moon! (<3)
Pink :: Rose or cottoncandy! (Cottoncandy is mostly because I adore the yellow and pink in its swirl hehe)
Brown :: Sable or umber! (though ngl any brown is my jam)

- ii. Which food type does your lair use the most of on average? - - -

According to my account settings, insects!

wC1uxYp.png

- - - - iii. Tell me about a current project of yours! - - - - - -- - - - -- -

Quin is at the top of my list for finishing projects! My lore is currently a HUGE wip and so is my lair, as that is because I am becoming a g1 lair! Sadly I don't have any lore bits on him yet, I am currently only focusing on getting his genes/outfit done first. He might be finished soon so: at the time I am posting this, Quin doesn't have 3 pieces of his apparel and a secondary gene!

62717881_350.png

- - - - iv. What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined? - - -- - - - -- - - - - - -- - - --- - - -- - - - - -- - - - --

ah. I have a horrible memory,,,, I do remember getting goat vials and elims from Galore that one time.

Update: Found the announcement! It is here. It was when Galore’s Glorious Gifts, goat eyes, new jigsaw images, new emotes, and new alerts were added! There was also an item tooltip revamp.

- v. What long-term goal are you working toward right now? - - - - -

As of now, I am working toward the long-term goal of becoming a fully g1 & lore lair! You know what that means? Pain. Empty wallet. Suffering! :D

On a more serious note: it's been really fun so far! I'm enjoying the challenge of relying on rng to give me dragons that are my vibe, and writing lore just gives so much life to it all!

- - - - vi. What is the story of your username?- - - - - -- - - - - - - -- -

Honestly it's pretty self-explanatory! ^^ I adore bunnies & astronomy, so why not combine the two into a username? Plus, I've drawn a little species of rabbit called the Starbunny so I'm obligated to keep this username forever haha

- - - - vii. If you had to change flights right this second where would you go? - - - - - - - -- - - - --- -- - - - -- - - - --- - - -- - - - -- - - - -- -

oh that's a tough one! I'd go to Light, probably! Love the aesthetic, though Plague would be in first if I vibed more with their aesthetic! Their dom seems quite active & fun; I'd also love to chill there with my friend @/Psychosis!

- - - - viii. If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -- -

Definitely October! My birthday in the range of days where the fests usually take place, so I'd love Starfall to be on my birthday, which is in October! That'd be fantastic, Starfall on Starbunnies' birthday!

- - - - ix. What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs? - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - -- -

I'm working towards multiple aesthetics! Not completely sure on most of them, but I'm definitely aiming for a cozy brown/orange range for a village. Someday I might have a vaporwave tab, we'll see! As for aesthetics I love to see in other people's lairs, I do love me a good desert-y or dusty vibe, cloud/dreamlike vibe, and many more! I would list them all but uh,,, very long

- - - - x. Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. - - - - - - - - - -- - - -- -- -

• Aah I'm grateful for so much! Mostly for the wonderful people in a small (private) server called FR Shenanigans! EVERYONE! Everyone in there is fantastic and make me feel so welcome. I would write down each and every person, but that'd be way more than three, and I don't want anyone to get left out. I'm still counting this as one thing, but I'm super thankful for Moon, TBone, Glitch, Elch, Zea, Hello, Clever, Espen, Espan, Blaire, Wardove, Puffin, and Zav! <3 <3 love you guys

• I'm very grateful for my family! They're always so supportive and just hope for the best I can do instead of raising their expectations far too high, which I appreciate immensely.

• I am truly grateful for my pet rabbit. Just looking at him makes me so incredibly happy, I love him so much. I know he won't live forever, but he's a huge part of my life anyway. <3

- - - - xi. Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - -- -

Hm, I'd have to say a imperial sized fae! Stomp stomp
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
[b]1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.)[/b] Time to open scry to look since i suck at remembering their names. Cream, Obsidian, Blackberry, Sapphire (there are so many blues fam why) , Mint, Cactus, Flaxen (why so few yellows?), Peach, Taupe, Cherry, Raspberry [b]2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average?[/b] My gut said meat, but the numbers said slighty more insects. [b]3) Tell me about a current project of yours![/b] I have a tab full of projects, but onc ethe gem ancient releases I get to finally spend on them. I'm afraid to spend gems if I end up loving the breed later,,, Here's the scatter project: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57347433][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/573475/57347433.png[/img][/url] I want her to have fire colors eventually. [b]4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined?[/b] That's easy, less than 2 weeks in we got Baldwin, pc edition added! [b]5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now?[/b] That scatter project, Finally fully expanding my lair, the HD slots. [b]6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username![/b] I like espeon and the name was taken so i added numbers. I've debated changing it to a word only name, but then I'd have to sign up for so many pinglist again. [b]7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go?[/b] Light [b]8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why? [/b] Honestly I think they all fit, but shadow being in December makes a bit more scene to me thematically given the solstice, and thus darkest point, is then. I get that they didn't due to holidays, but it could fit. [b]9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?[/b] A band of orphans who also run a market. Otherwise known as primarily gen one with a few oldies and g2 imps. I really like it when people's lairs follow a color gradient. [b]10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share[/b]! The coli is always available. My cats are adorable and soft. Fanfic is free to read. [b]11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.)[/b] Do the tiny imps become emperors? If so then they have a second life so to speak once defeated, while the one large fae doesn't.

Time to open scry to look since i suck at remembering their names.

Cream, Obsidian, Blackberry, Sapphire (there are so many blues fam why) , Mint, Cactus, Flaxen (why so few yellows?), Peach, Taupe, Cherry, Raspberry

My gut said meat, but the numbers said slighty more insects.

I have a tab full of projects, but onc ethe gem ancient releases I get to finally spend on them. I'm afraid to spend gems if I end up loving the breed later,,,
Here's the scatter project:

57347433.png

I want her to have fire colors eventually.

That's easy, less than 2 weeks in we got Baldwin, pc edition added!

That scatter project, Finally fully expanding my lair, the HD slots.

I like espeon and the name was taken so i added numbers. I've debated changing it to a word only name, but then I'd have to sign up for so many pinglist again.

Light

Honestly I think they all fit, but shadow being in December makes a bit more scene to me thematically given the solstice, and thus darkest point, is then. I get that they didn't due to holidays, but it could fit.

A band of orphans who also run a market. Otherwise known as primarily gen one with a few oldies and g2 imps. I really like it when people's lairs follow a color gradient.

The coli is always available. My cats are adorable and soft. Fanfic is free to read.

11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.)
Do the tiny imps become emperors? If so then they have a second life so to speak once defeated, while the one large fae doesn't.
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

There are so many colors... it's so hard to choose. I guess: ice, obsidian, purple, sky, cyan, thicket, radioactive, banana, sunset, ruby, and pearl. I'm a big fan of bright, neon colors, but I also really like soft color schemes. I'm definitely partial to cool colors.

Insects. It became such a problem that I switched to selective feeding so I could better manage my food stores.

Oh man, I have so many... I'm trying to regene/outfit pretty much all of my dragons and I'll probably die of old age before I finish. But here's my atumnal dragon whose outfit I'm excited about. Every dragon in the tab he's in is a work in progress, and their outfits are all pictured in their bios, if you want to take a look. I LOVE designing outfits for dragons.

I remember when the capsule and lace genes were introduced (I can't remember which came first, or if they were at the same time). I was SO excited and I thought they were so cool. Now I'm not such a huge fan of lace.

I hope to eventually fill my bestiary, and get every past event apparel/skin.

There isn't really a story, I'm just a really big fan of peach jam. Though blackberry is probably my favorite.

Lightning. I don't really like the eye color (it's cool but it doesn't work with some color schemes), but I know the lore is cool and the community is friendly.

I think the months that they're all in make sense. Funny enough, the colors of the flights mostly line up with what colors my synesthesia tells me the months are. I suppose if I had to choose, I'd switch Wavecrest Saturnalia and Trickmurk Circus. For some reason, the saturnalia being in April doesn't really make sense to me, and feels more like a February/March thing (maybe so it can come right after ice, idk). But I think Trickmurk Circus definitely belongs in February.

My lair is kind of all over the place, but I do like to keep all my dragons in rainbow order. I really like lairs with cohesive themes, where the dragons are all similar in color scheme - I've seen a lot of dusty/desert lairs that look super cool.

My friends, good food, and my computer. Not particularly creative with this one.

11) Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae?
The 100 imperials. Always be afraid of swarms.
There are so many colors... it's so hard to choose. I guess: ice, obsidian, purple, sky, cyan, thicket, radioactive, banana, sunset, ruby, and pearl. I'm a big fan of bright, neon colors, but I also really like soft color schemes. I'm definitely partial to cool colors.

Insects. It became such a problem that I switched to selective feeding so I could better manage my food stores.

Oh man, I have so many... I'm trying to regene/outfit pretty much all of my dragons and I'll probably die of old age before I finish. But here's my atumnal dragon whose outfit I'm excited about. Every dragon in the tab he's in is a work in progress, and their outfits are all pictured in their bios, if you want to take a look. I LOVE designing outfits for dragons.

I remember when the capsule and lace genes were introduced (I can't remember which came first, or if they were at the same time). I was SO excited and I thought they were so cool. Now I'm not such a huge fan of lace.

I hope to eventually fill my bestiary, and get every past event apparel/skin.

There isn't really a story, I'm just a really big fan of peach jam. Though blackberry is probably my favorite.

Lightning. I don't really like the eye color (it's cool but it doesn't work with some color schemes), but I know the lore is cool and the community is friendly.

I think the months that they're all in make sense. Funny enough, the colors of the flights mostly line up with what colors my synesthesia tells me the months are. I suppose if I had to choose, I'd switch Wavecrest Saturnalia and Trickmurk Circus. For some reason, the saturnalia being in April doesn't really make sense to me, and feels more like a February/March thing (maybe so it can come right after ice, idk). But I think Trickmurk Circus definitely belongs in February.

My lair is kind of all over the place, but I do like to keep all my dragons in rainbow order. I really like lairs with cohesive themes, where the dragons are all similar in color scheme - I've seen a lot of dusty/desert lairs that look super cool.

My friends, good food, and my computer. Not particularly creative with this one.

11) Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae?
The 100 imperials. Always be afraid of swarms.
KZsTjIg.png
75lkEnN.png mlHpBMC.png

White, Silver, Obsidian, Grape, Cerulean, Leaf, Gold, Fire, Sable, Sanguine, Magenta

Meat, but insects are catching up what with how many Skydancers I have.

I uh, don't have any. I just finished my Skywell-08 tab in a day because I'm impatient and have the money to be impatient.

Crystal! Still one of my favourite genes to date.

I don't have any. I just go with the flow and don't really make any goals.

Jackal was a locked account, so I did the Tumblr thing and replaced a vowel with an X. Jackal is the name of my attacker main on Rainbow Six. He's also Spanish and really hot.

Lightning. I had a good year there, I'd go back if I had to. Fire's cozy though.

Shadow would be in October. Shadow just fits Halloween more than Plague does, as much as Plague is the horror flight. It's not exactly the Halloween type of horror or spook, is it? Shadow fits Halloween so much better.

Space... mercenries?

I'm grateful for my boyfriend c: I'm also grateful for the experiences I've had in the last 6 years I've been on this site, good and bad. They've shaped me into the person I am today.

100 Fae-sized Imperials. It's like a swarm of metre-long bees.

White, Silver, Obsidian, Grape, Cerulean, Leaf, Gold, Fire, Sable, Sanguine, Magenta

Meat, but insects are catching up what with how many Skydancers I have.

I uh, don't have any. I just finished my Skywell-08 tab in a day because I'm impatient and have the money to be impatient.

Crystal! Still one of my favourite genes to date.

I don't have any. I just go with the flow and don't really make any goals.

Jackal was a locked account, so I did the Tumblr thing and replaced a vowel with an X. Jackal is the name of my attacker main on Rainbow Six. He's also Spanish and really hot.

Lightning. I had a good year there, I'd go back if I had to. Fire's cozy though.

Shadow would be in October. Shadow just fits Halloween more than Plague does, as much as Plague is the horror flight. It's not exactly the Halloween type of horror or spook, is it? Shadow fits Halloween so much better.

Space... mercenries?

I'm grateful for my boyfriend c: I'm also grateful for the experiences I've had in the last 6 years I've been on this site, good and bad. They've shaped me into the person I am today.

100 Fae-sized Imperials. It's like a swarm of metre-long bees.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I only have time to answer the first one rn but I'll probably post the rest later!

whites: cream

blacks: Oilslick

purple: It's a tie between Blackberry and Mist !

blues : Phthalo

greens: Radioactive purely because of all its fun secondary colors

yellows: Metals

oranges: Threeway tie between Saffron, Bronze, and Terracotta

reds: Berry but specifically berry pinstripe. It's just so good

browns: Umber

pinks: I guess fuchsia? I haven't looked at pinks a lot tbh..
I only have time to answer the first one rn but I'll probably post the rest later!

whites: cream

blacks: Oilslick

purple: It's a tie between Blackberry and Mist !

blues : Phthalo

greens: Radioactive purely because of all its fun secondary colors

yellows: Metals

oranges: Threeway tie between Saffron, Bronze, and Terracotta

reds: Berry but specifically berry pinstripe. It's just so good

browns: Umber

pinks: I guess fuchsia? I haven't looked at pinks a lot tbh..
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png

Moon/Black/Overcast/Algae/Grapefruit/Sable/Sanguine/Wine

Meat...so much meat.

I'm on the quest to exalt 50k dragons at about level 7 in a year or two. Not sure if I can get there, but hey B^) It's a goal.

I've got terrible memory. I remember the release of Cherub and Peregrine. The biggest update that I can recall right now would be either the color wheel expansion or the new CR system.

I guess this was already mentioned, but I'm currently working towards exalting 50,000 dragons at about level 7. I'd also like to get my hands on either an XXY obsidian G1 or a gilded crown.

There really isn't one. Just wanted something that was short, numberless, and endearing/sweet.

Earth flight. I love dominance!

Errr, none? I've enjoyed the fest pieces that have come out of Light festival. Plus, we're the first to receive/see the new goodies (;

My lair is a whole mess. But I'd like a monochrome page, which I do kind of have on the first page of my hibden. General theme is gods and kingdoms.

• Accent/Skincent artists. They really spruce up my dragons and inspire lore.
  • The enjoyable experience I've had on Flightrising. I used to play a game that was really rather toxic, competitive, and immature. Here, I'm just vibing.
  • I couldn't have asked for a more supportive, loving family.

100 fae sized imperials. Now imagine if they became emperors.

Moon/Black/Overcast/Algae/Grapefruit/Sable/Sanguine/Wine

Meat...so much meat.

I'm on the quest to exalt 50k dragons at about level 7 in a year or two. Not sure if I can get there, but hey B^) It's a goal.

I've got terrible memory. I remember the release of Cherub and Peregrine. The biggest update that I can recall right now would be either the color wheel expansion or the new CR system.

I guess this was already mentioned, but I'm currently working towards exalting 50,000 dragons at about level 7. I'd also like to get my hands on either an XXY obsidian G1 or a gilded crown.

There really isn't one. Just wanted something that was short, numberless, and endearing/sweet.

Earth flight. I love dominance!

Errr, none? I've enjoyed the fest pieces that have come out of Light festival. Plus, we're the first to receive/see the new goodies (;

My lair is a whole mess. But I'd like a monochrome page, which I do kind of have on the first page of my hibden. General theme is gods and kingdoms.

• Accent/Skincent artists. They really spruce up my dragons and inspire lore.
  • The enjoyable experience I've had on Flightrising. I used to play a game that was really rather toxic, competitive, and immature. Here, I'm just vibing.
  • I couldn't have asked for a more supportive, loving family.

100 fae sized imperials. Now imagine if they became emperors.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Aaa I've missed these! [b]1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.)[/b] White: Cream! SO many dessert dragons Black/Grey: E L D R I T C H Purple: Fog/Thistle because one of my favorite dragons has it, or Orchid for the eyeburner potential Blue: Phthalo! It looks so good with Wasp/Bee. Kinda wish it wasn't in the middle of the light blue section, though :/ Green: Mint, but Camo has [i]some[/i] rights because I want a cactus dragon Yellow: Ivory or Metals Orange: Sunset or Fire Brown: Latte or Chocolate because again, dessert dragons Red: Sanguine or Berry. Color wheel organization rears its ugly head again; some of the "orange" colors look pretty red to me Pink: Bubblegum. It just looks so soft and I love the accent colors! *squints at one (1) dragon with Bubblegum tert* [b]2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average?[/b] Definitely plants. [b]3) Tell me about a current project of yours![/b] Meet Ciera, the aforementioned Bubblegum capsule dragon! I hatched her on FR's anniversary, and I'm currently trying to figure out how to fit Metals on a pink dragon. She looks so nice with the fest accent :D [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61880383][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618804/61880383_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined?[/b] Goat and swirl eye types! [b]5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now?[/b] Hm... I'm slowly working towards completing my bestiary, and I have a lot to do in terms of my lair. I need to figure out my aesthetic, lore, breeding pairs, etc. [b]6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username![/b] I was trying to register for an account on a site. I really liked snakes (still do) and wanted to be "Diamondbackrattlesnake", since the eastern diamondback rattlesnake is the largest known rattlesnake. Of course, that was too long, so I shortened it to Diamondsnake, and it stuck. [b]7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go?[/b] Hm... normally I'd say Light or Arcane but I'm really digging my new avatar/vista combo, so maybe Lightning? [b]8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?[/b] I've never really thought about it, but I guess I'd move Mistral Jamboree to be in August because that's my birth month. [b]9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?[/b] I don't really have one. My justification is "Oh it's Wind, they're dragons coming from all over Sornieth, so of course they wouldn't look the same!" I love lairs that are: A) Ice prison containing eldritch horrors, B) Eyeburners and meme dragons, or C) Brown-range rugged wanderers [b]10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share![/b] Music, Among Us, and books. [b]11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.)[/b] Imp sized fae! The only problem would be if tiny Emperors started popping up after the fight.
Aaa I've missed these!

White: Cream! SO many dessert dragons
Black/Grey: E L D R I T C H
Purple: Fog/Thistle because one of my favorite dragons has it, or Orchid for the eyeburner potential
Blue: Phthalo! It looks so good with Wasp/Bee. Kinda wish it wasn't in the middle of the light blue section, though :/
Green: Mint, but Camo has some rights because I want a cactus dragon
Yellow: Ivory or Metals
Orange: Sunset or Fire
Brown: Latte or Chocolate because again, dessert dragons
Red: Sanguine or Berry. Color wheel organization rears its ugly head again; some of the "orange" colors look pretty red to me
Pink: Bubblegum. It just looks so soft and I love the accent colors! *squints at one (1) dragon with Bubblegum tert*

Definitely plants.

Meet Ciera, the aforementioned Bubblegum capsule dragon! I hatched her on FR's anniversary, and I'm currently trying to figure out how to fit Metals on a pink dragon. She looks so nice with the fest accent :D
61880383_350.png

Goat and swirl eye types!

Hm... I'm slowly working towards completing my bestiary, and I have a lot to do in terms of my lair. I need to figure out my aesthetic, lore, breeding pairs, etc.

I was trying to register for an account on a site. I really liked snakes (still do) and wanted to be "Diamondbackrattlesnake", since the eastern diamondback rattlesnake is the largest known rattlesnake. Of course, that was too long, so I shortened it to Diamondsnake, and it stuck.

Hm... normally I'd say Light or Arcane but I'm really digging my new avatar/vista combo, so maybe Lightning?

I've never really thought about it, but I guess I'd move Mistral Jamboree to be in August because that's my birth month.

I don't really have one. My justification is "Oh it's Wind, they're dragons coming from all over Sornieth, so of course they wouldn't look the same!" I love lairs that are: A) Ice prison containing eldritch horrors, B) Eyeburners and meme dragons, or C) Brown-range rugged wanderers

Music, Among Us, and books.

Imp sized fae! The only problem would be if tiny Emperors started popping up after the fight.
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
cactus
cactus
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8