Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questionnaire Time; The Grand Revival
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.)
White/Eldritch/Orchid/Cobalt/Radioactive/Grapefruit/Saffron/Umber/Garnet/Bubblegum

2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average?
Meat

4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined?
Peregrine got added and Crystal Pools was released

7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go?
Nature

11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.)
One Imperial sized Fae
White/Eldritch/Orchid/Cobalt/Radioactive/Grapefruit/Saffron/Umber/Garnet/Bubblegum

Meat

Peregrine got added and Crystal Pools was released

Nature

11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.)
One Imperial sized Fae
FVUw8no.png
I like blues! Its always been my favorite color!

Hmm... I say probably insects, cause I have a lot of faes? But I'm not sure

3) Tell me about a current project of yours!
Getting fandragons! I had a few a while ago, but got rid of them sense I fell out of love with them. Now I'm trying to get more again! R.I.P. money though

I believe saving scries in the scrying workshop? How did people even live without it?

5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now?
Probably getting more fandragons, maybe? I'm not really to sure.. I don't have any at the moment (recently completed a huge one, getting my dream gen one!)

6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username!
Oh heres mine, its a bit long though:
My old name was ElectricDomance (Electric cause lightning, Domance cause thats the name of my main oc) I wanted to change it cause misspelled pings, and I hated the name all together. I also wanted a clan name. So, I went on google translate and messed around for a bit, and decided on "Kaze", which means wind in Japanese, but I wanted it longer than that. I couldn't find anything that went will with it, so I kinda just shoved raka in, that doesn't mean anything. (Kay-zee- a- rack-uh, were pronunciation)

WIND. I really, really, REALLY. wanna go there! I never have gems, so thats kinda a lost dream... but I love NoodleDad!

8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?
December for NOTN+ Goopy shadow stuff!and to see if the new ancient released before the end of 2020

9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs? My lair is basically a bag of skittles, its all over the place.. But I LOVEEE seeing aesthetics in other lairs, I don't really care which one, cause its so pleasing either way!

10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share!
1. My cat Dusty! (He was saved from being homeless outside of my dads work, and i'm so happy I have him)
2.My grades! I have rather high grades this year!
3. Thankful this year is ending honestly no more horrible 2020

Imperial, hands down! Its like, 100 times the size of a fae! It would just squish them all!
I like blues! Its always been my favorite color!

Hmm... I say probably insects, cause I have a lot of faes? But I'm not sure

Getting fandragons! I had a few a while ago, but got rid of them sense I fell out of love with them. Now I'm trying to get more again! R.I.P. money though

I believe saving scries in the scrying workshop? How did people even live without it?

Probably getting more fandragons, maybe? I'm not really to sure.. I don't have any at the moment (recently completed a huge one, getting my dream gen one!)

Oh heres mine, its a bit long though:
My old name was ElectricDomance (Electric cause lightning, Domance cause thats the name of my main oc) I wanted to change it cause misspelled pings, and I hated the name all together. I also wanted a clan name. So, I went on google translate and messed around for a bit, and decided on "Kaze", which means wind in Japanese, but I wanted it longer than that. I couldn't find anything that went will with it, so I kinda just shoved raka in, that doesn't mean anything. (Kay-zee- a- rack-uh, were pronunciation)

WIND. I really, really, REALLY. wanna go there! I never have gems, so thats kinda a lost dream... but I love NoodleDad!

8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?
December for NOTN+ Goopy shadow stuff!and to see if the new ancient released before the end of 2020

9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs? My lair is basically a bag of skittles, its all over the place.. But I LOVEEE seeing aesthetics in other lairs, I don't really care which one, cause its so pleasing either way!

10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share!
1. My cat Dusty! (He was saved from being homeless outside of my dads work, and i'm so happy I have him)
2.My grades! I have rather high grades this year!
3. Thankful this year is ending honestly no more horrible 2020

Imperial, hands down! Its like, 100 times the size of a fae! It would just squish them all!
RYAN.png
Moon - Obsidian - Orchid - Ultramarine - Fern - Flaxen - Fire - Umber - Cherry - Fuchsia

Insects, all the damn insects.

Filling my den with leveled fodder, that'll be done in a day or two.

Glimmer probably?

Saving for the Golden Idol. Currently i have 90kg, i need about 150kg i think :D

A slightly changed keysmash.

I really like fire primal so maybe there? But i also like wind aesthetics.

Trickmurk Circus to October definitely. That has always bugged me.

9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?
Just.. faes.

I'm grateful that my brother got his license so he can drive me everywhere, my financial situation is not the worst right now and I'm nearing my FR goals.

Imperial sized fae for sure. They have magic, the lil imps would be destroyed.
Moon - Obsidian - Orchid - Ultramarine - Fern - Flaxen - Fire - Umber - Cherry - Fuchsia

Insects, all the damn insects.

Filling my den with leveled fodder, that'll be done in a day or two.

Glimmer probably?

Saving for the Golden Idol. Currently i have 90kg, i need about 150kg i think :D

A slightly changed keysmash.

I really like fire primal so maybe there? But i also like wind aesthetics.

Trickmurk Circus to October definitely. That has always bugged me.

9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?
Just.. faes.

I'm grateful that my brother got his license so he can drive me everywhere, my financial situation is not the worst right now and I'm nearing my FR goals.

Imperial sized fae for sure. They have magic, the lil imps would be destroyed.
@Yews they/them
My favourite dragon
Arcane Battlestone Bank
Arcane Food Bank
secrets_for_center_purposes
01110111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101110 01110011 01101100 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100100 01100001 01101101 01101110 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101110 01110101 01110100
ssecretssFRT +10
secreteswSnrS.png
secretHouhGS9.pngsecret
1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.) Hmmm idk. I guess the white black range? There's some pinks, oranges, etc. that I like but I guess not the whole range.

2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average? Plants

3) Tell me about a current project of yours! Karkat Vantas, just need to get a bog breed scroll but they're insanely expensive in the AH.

4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined? I honestly don't remember.

5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now? Fandragons.

6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username! Comes from the anime/manga Servamp.

7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go? Fire maybe? I'm liking smaller flights rn

8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why? I...wouldn't? I don't see the point to doing this...

9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs? Fandragons, unique lair concepts etc.

10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share! Thanks to Shatapatrika and Jzbthx for all the help! Thanks to the staff for their work! Thanks to rng for eggs when I get them lol.

11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.) Imperial sized fae for sure.
1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.) Hmmm idk. I guess the white black range? There's some pinks, oranges, etc. that I like but I guess not the whole range.

2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average? Plants

3) Tell me about a current project of yours! Karkat Vantas, just need to get a bog breed scroll but they're insanely expensive in the AH.

4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined? I honestly don't remember.

5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now? Fandragons.

6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username! Comes from the anime/manga Servamp.

7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go? Fire maybe? I'm liking smaller flights rn

8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why? I...wouldn't? I don't see the point to doing this...

9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs? Fandragons, unique lair concepts etc.

10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share! Thanks to Shatapatrika and Jzbthx for all the help! Thanks to the staff for their work! Thanks to rng for eggs when I get them lol.

11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.) Imperial sized fae for sure.
Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs
I wish this was a survey so we could at least see a breakdown of the favorite color, food, next flight, and Imp/Fae questions!

1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/etc.)
  • Orca/Black/Wisteria/Periwinkle/Mint/Metals/Tangerine/Copper/Carmine/Magenta

• Seafood and Meat are fairly close.

• I hatched a bunch of eggs on my birthday to be elemental reps., now I have to gene and breed-change them!

• The 1st anniversary happened right after I joined, so uh we got cakes?

• I'd like to run a raffle for all of my familiars (which is everything but the KS/Beta and Crackers right now) but I'm kind of scared of doing it.

• MotherOfBeardedDragons sounded cool but was too long.

• I'm moving to Shadow in a month and a half!

• I'm fine with the order.

• I don't think there is one. I like all aesthetics but I think a mix of things is more fun!

• I'm grateful for FR and its community, cats, and my family.

11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae?
  • Imperial-sized Fae!
I wish this was a survey so we could at least see a breakdown of the favorite color, food, next flight, and Imp/Fae questions!

1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/etc.)
  • Orca/Black/Wisteria/Periwinkle/Mint/Metals/Tangerine/Copper/Carmine/Magenta

• Seafood and Meat are fairly close.

• I hatched a bunch of eggs on my birthday to be elemental reps., now I have to gene and breed-change them!

• The 1st anniversary happened right after I joined, so uh we got cakes?

• I'd like to run a raffle for all of my familiars (which is everything but the KS/Beta and Crackers right now) but I'm kind of scared of doing it.

• MotherOfBeardedDragons sounded cool but was too long.

• I'm moving to Shadow in a month and a half!

• I'm fine with the order.

• I don't think there is one. I like all aesthetics but I think a mix of things is more fun!

• I'm grateful for FR and its community, cats, and my family.

• Imperial-sized Fae!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
[b]2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average?[/b] [LIST] [*]maybe meat but that's just what i always click first. i haven't bothered to count [/LIST] [b]3) Tell me about a current project of yours![/b] [LIST] [*]trying to breed an amber/amber/fire coatl for my fire rep. it's... going. coatl breeding cooldown is killing me but i don't want to spend the extra gems [/LIST] [b]5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now?[/b] [LIST] [*]so very many [emoji=gaoler scared size=1] complete bestiary (minus kickstarter and boolean, for obvious reasons), lore for all my permas (one down. plenty to go), maxed hibden, a bunch of flight reps, a bunch of dragons that need dressing, etc. [/LIST] [b]6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username![/b] [LIST] [*]i'm named after [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtI45cxX1Vc&list=PLy-T8x9oLouCTBkUV7MkVDuGfUlagnbtQ&index=1]one of my favorite band's albums[/url]! my username used to be exnihilocreatio and that was after a minecraft mod. i just thought it sounded cool [/LIST] [b]7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go?[/b] [LIST] [*]back to lightning! if it had to be a flight i've never been in either nature for the aesthetic or earth for the dom [/LIST] [b]8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?[/b] [LIST] [*]i'd move starfall to november cause that's when my birthday is. that or give october a second holiday with trickmurk cause i think both plague and shadow deserve halloween [/LIST] [b]11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.)[/b] [LIST] [*]imp sized fae for sure. one of the fae's claws could take out 3 of the imps in one swipe [/LIST] this was fun [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1] surprised i wasn't around for when you asked the questions
  • maybe meat but that's just what i always click first. i haven't bothered to count

• trying to breed an amber/amber/fire coatl for my fire rep. it's... going. coatl breeding cooldown is killing me but i don't want to spend the extra gems

• so very many complete bestiary (minus kickstarter and boolean, for obvious reasons), lore for all my permas (one down. plenty to go), maxed hibden, a bunch of flight reps, a bunch of dragons that need dressing, etc.

• back to lightning! if it had to be a flight i've never been in either nature for the aesthetic or earth for the dom

• i'd move starfall to november cause that's when my birthday is. that or give october a second holiday with trickmurk cause i think both plague and shadow deserve halloween

• imp sized fae for sure. one of the fae's claws could take out 3 of the imps in one swipe

this was fun surprised i wasn't around for when you asked the questions
Bvx01xY.png
[ it/its or xe/xem ] [ VOLT teams banner by drytil ]
[b]1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.)[/b] Orca/Obsidian/Thistle/Phthalo/Algae/Grapefruit/Latte/Berry/Wine (I hope it's okay to pick from both the reds and the pinks at the end) [b]2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average?[/b] I always feel like I'm running out of Seafood, due to Coatl and Imp obsession. [b]3) Tell me about a current project of yours![/b] It's a pretty simple one ^^ I just need a Maize/Royal/X male with Rare Wind eyes. His tert's going to be Spines, so I'm not as picky about that color. [b]4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined?[/b] The color wheel expansion was pretty soon after I joined (I remember it making breeding projects harder). So were the samurai and Sylvan apparel, I think? [b]5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now?[/b] Light Sprite >:D [b]6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username![/b] My clan bio has a short thing about it ^^ "Mawk" is my favorite word in the English language, and being "mawkish" means sentimental. A muse is a source of creativity, and I'm a writer/artist. So I think it fits. [center][i]One asks for introductions, but for those who ask, I've none, For of facts and tales so detrimental, I say I have no use, I am but a sickly sentimental, Naught but a mawkish muse.[/i][/center] [b]7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go?[/b] I plan on vacationing in Light for some clan lore, so I'd go there. ^^ [b]8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why?[/b] I would move either Wavecrest or Greenskeeper to October, because I want the scenes now T^T [b]9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?[/b] I have four different sets of lore, and they're all different, so my aesthetic is an inconsistent mess- I [i]love[/i] seeing G1 lairs though! They usually have so many UMAs and so many beautiful outfits! [b]10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share![/b] [emoji=heart size=1] Undel's doggo [emoji=heart size=1] Getting enough sleep [emoji=heart size=1] Graduating college soon [b]11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.)[/b] Not gonna lie, 100 mini-Imps sounds like a force to be reckoned with. My money's on them. ----- Thanks for the questionnaire! It's a lot of fun! ;w;
Orca/Obsidian/Thistle/Phthalo/Algae/Grapefruit/Latte/Berry/Wine (I hope it's okay to pick from both the reds and the pinks at the end)

I always feel like I'm running out of Seafood, due to Coatl and Imp obsession.

It's a pretty simple one ^^ I just need a Maize/Royal/X male with Rare Wind eyes. His tert's going to be Spines, so I'm not as picky about that color.

The color wheel expansion was pretty soon after I joined (I remember it making breeding projects harder). So were the samurai and Sylvan apparel, I think?

Light Sprite >:D

My clan bio has a short thing about it ^^ "Mawk" is my favorite word in the English language, and being "mawkish" means sentimental. A muse is a source of creativity, and I'm a writer/artist. So I think it fits.
One asks for introductions, but for those who ask, I've none,
For of facts and tales so detrimental, I say I have no use,
I am but a sickly sentimental,
Naught but a mawkish muse.

I plan on vacationing in Light for some clan lore, so I'd go there. ^^

I would move either Wavecrest or Greenskeeper to October, because I want the scenes now T^T

I have four different sets of lore, and they're all different, so my aesthetic is an inconsistent mess- I love seeing G1 lairs though! They usually have so many UMAs and so many beautiful outfits!

Undel's doggo
Getting enough sleep
Graduating college soon

Not gonna lie, 100 mini-Imps sounds like a force to be reckoned with. My money's on them.

Thanks for the questionnaire! It's a lot of fun! ;w;
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average?: Insects.

3) Tell me about a current project of yours!: Buy a level 25 from Train for Arcane, and then use it to level up other dragons to level 25 and then sell them.

4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined?: Uh... the new apparel that got released today?

5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now?: Level 25 dragons, and doing clan lore.

6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username!: It's based off of a random thought I had when I was using my trampoline.

7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go?: Ice

9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?: I like seeing lairs/dragons dedicated to the Lorebreaker

10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share!: Being alive, being able to play FR, and that the Let's chaos thread exists.

11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.): 100 Fae sized Imperials.

2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average?: Insects.

3) Tell me about a current project of yours!: Buy a level 25 from Train for Arcane, and then use it to level up other dragons to level 25 and then sell them.

4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined?: Uh... the new apparel that got released today?

5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now?: Level 25 dragons, and doing clan lore.

6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username!: It's based off of a random thought I had when I was using my trampoline.

7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go?: Ice

9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs?: I like seeing lairs/dragons dedicated to the Lorebreaker

10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share!: Being alive, being able to play FR, and that the Let's chaos thread exists.

11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.): 100 Fae sized Imperials.
b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Ice - Oilslick - Shadow - Overcast - Spruce - Spring - Marigold - Terracotta - Umber - Blood - Wine

So many bugs. So many....

Workin' on getting and geneing up a new dream derg, oilslick/spruce/gold starmap/noxtide/capsule. My astronaut gal.... ;v;

Originally? Uhhh I believe I was here for the first NOTN back when I was a smole childe on another account, that's as early as I can remember

Getting all my dragons gened and dressed, and writing down my clan lore. It's really cool in my head, I promise

Uhh I went by Unisus originally when I was like,, 13 lmao, then I was Sciencin in a lot of places for a long time, then I needed to refresh my brand. I wanted to name myself after the Czech word for a bird, because my real name sorta has to do with that, and as it just so happens, the word for my favorite bird wasn't taken! So now I'm Straka, Czech for magpie. (If I were to change my user now, it'd probably be more explicitly space-themed, but... I like Straka. Short and sweet.)

Arcane is nice lore-wise, but I don't really click with the pink crystal aesthetic, so probably back to Lightning! Mostly for the aesthetic. Robot go beep boop. I'd probably fit in pretty well there, but my current clan lore depends pretty heavily on being located in Nature.

I would move Wavecrest to this month so I could get my hands on some ocean-themed scenes. Please... my lair full of dragons who live in a secret underwater base need this

50% forest hobos just trying to have a good time, 10% weird forest creatures, 40% astronauts and scientists and robots investigating the Shade and exploring outer space like "hop into our space shuttle we are going to kill and dethrone the deities". I love seeing science, space, or spaceflight-themed lairs... or aliens, or robots, beep boop ;v;

-All my friends... ily nerds <3 that includes u Vis, there is no escape
-Fruit snacks. They're getting me through this semester
-the green stress ball on my desk. i am so sorry little guy

After spending nearly two days trying to kill a bunch of horseflies that flew into my room when I accidentally left the window open when I had the lights on at night, I can say with certainty that the Fae-sized Imperials would win. I keep thinking I've gotten them all and then there's more when I wake up. Why
Ice - Oilslick - Shadow - Overcast - Spruce - Spring - Marigold - Terracotta - Umber - Blood - Wine

So many bugs. So many....

Workin' on getting and geneing up a new dream derg, oilslick/spruce/gold starmap/noxtide/capsule. My astronaut gal.... ;v;

Originally? Uhhh I believe I was here for the first NOTN back when I was a smole childe on another account, that's as early as I can remember

Getting all my dragons gened and dressed, and writing down my clan lore. It's really cool in my head, I promise

Uhh I went by Unisus originally when I was like,, 13 lmao, then I was Sciencin in a lot of places for a long time, then I needed to refresh my brand. I wanted to name myself after the Czech word for a bird, because my real name sorta has to do with that, and as it just so happens, the word for my favorite bird wasn't taken! So now I'm Straka, Czech for magpie. (If I were to change my user now, it'd probably be more explicitly space-themed, but... I like Straka. Short and sweet.)

Arcane is nice lore-wise, but I don't really click with the pink crystal aesthetic, so probably back to Lightning! Mostly for the aesthetic. Robot go beep boop. I'd probably fit in pretty well there, but my current clan lore depends pretty heavily on being located in Nature.

I would move Wavecrest to this month so I could get my hands on some ocean-themed scenes. Please... my lair full of dragons who live in a secret underwater base need this

50% forest hobos just trying to have a good time, 10% weird forest creatures, 40% astronauts and scientists and robots investigating the Shade and exploring outer space like "hop into our space shuttle we are going to kill and dethrone the deities". I love seeing science, space, or spaceflight-themed lairs... or aliens, or robots, beep boop ;v;

-All my friends... ily nerds <3 that includes u Vis, there is no escape
-Fruit snacks. They're getting me through this semester
-the green stress ball on my desk. i am so sorry little guy

After spending nearly two days trying to kill a bunch of horseflies that flew into my room when I accidentally left the window open when I had the lights on at night, I can say with certainty that the Fae-sized Imperials would win. I keep thinking I've gotten them all and then there's more when I wake up. Why
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
[b]1) What is your favorite color in each range? (Whites/Blacks/Reds/Blues/ect.) [/b]Orca, Obsidian, Garnet, Ultramarine, Amethyst, Sunset, Banana, Radioactive and Latte. [b]2) Which food type does your lair use the most of on average? [/b]Definitely Seafood! [b]3) Tell me about a current project of yours! [/b]I'm saving up money to gene my progens. It's going to be expensive ;; [b]4) What was the first feature that you remember being added after you joined? [/b]Hmmm, probably emojis! [emoji=tundra tongue size=1] [b]5) What long-term goal are you working toward right now? [/b]I'm trying to collect a ton of chests to open on my birthday (: [b]6) I haven't asked in a while, so tell me the story of your username! [/b]Random name generator. :P [b]7) If you had to change flights right this second where would you go? [/b]Definitely Plague. Red eyes, coolest deity. [b]8) If you could switch the month that an elemental holiday occurs in, which one and why? [/b]I would put the Rockbreaker's Ceremony (or whatever it's called) closer to autumn since it's an Earth season. (Spring=water, summer=fire, autumn=earth, winter=air) [b]9) What's the general aesthetic of your lair? Or, what's an aesthetic you like seeing in lairs? [/b]I used to have a lair full of XXX Sapphire imperials, but I got sick of them an exalted them all. Now I have a lair full of mis-matched dragons (: I always love to see lairs full of browns. It's a hard aesthetic to work with, and brightens my day seeing people collect warm dragons. [b]10) Positivity time! Share 3 things you're grateful for, be it on FR, another site, real life or anything else. Whatever you want to share! [/b]Ok. Ridgebacks, spirals, and those little tuxedo floracats. [b]11)Who would win in a fight? 100 Fae sized Imperials or one Imperial sized Fae? (Thanks for that question, Ver.) [/b]100 Fae sized Imperials, they have horns that can crush their opponents. [size=300] [b]EDIT[/b]: I FORGOT MAGENTA [/size]
Orca, Obsidian, Garnet, Ultramarine, Amethyst, Sunset, Banana, Radioactive and Latte.
Definitely Seafood!
I'm saving up money to gene my progens. It's going to be expensive ;;
Hmmm, probably emojis!
I'm trying to collect a ton of chests to open on my birthday (:
Random name generator. :P
Definitely Plague. Red eyes, coolest deity.
I would put the Rockbreaker's Ceremony (or whatever it's called) closer to autumn since it's an Earth season. (Spring=water, summer=fire, autumn=earth, winter=air)
I used to have a lair full of XXX Sapphire imperials, but I got sick of them an exalted them all. Now I have a lair full of mis-matched dragons (:
I always love to see lairs full of browns. It's a hard aesthetic to work with, and brightens my day seeing people collect warm dragons.
Ok. Ridgebacks, spirals, and those little tuxedo floracats.
100 Fae sized Imperials, they have horns that can crush their opponents.

EDIT: I FORGOT MAGENTA
earthh5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8