Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you have a 'curse'?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
i have two rat kings??????
did posting in this forum improve my coli luck?????????
i have two rat kings??????
did posting in this forum improve my coli luck?????????
My curse is only getting special eye types when people rent my nests. I have a count of around 8 multis and primals now, with only I have one (1) from my own dragons.
My curse is only getting special eye types when people rent my nests. I have a count of around 8 multis and primals now, with only I have one (1) from my own dragons.
VGxuHXT.png
New familiars in the coli? Let me get you battle stones. Need a boss drop? You've levelled 20 fodder dragons to level 10 that you hatched yourself so pure profit, and we're just gonna drop more might fragments and perhaps a piece of apparel. Want to try for a boss fam? Have another acuity fragment! I'm literally drowning in battle stones that aren't high-end like eliminate, and I'm just casually dying from it all.

Also seem to have the luck of the XYZ match when it comes to Gen1s
New familiars in the coli? Let me get you battle stones. Need a boss drop? You've levelled 20 fodder dragons to level 10 that you hatched yourself so pure profit, and we're just gonna drop more might fragments and perhaps a piece of apparel. Want to try for a boss fam? Have another acuity fragment! I'm literally drowning in battle stones that aren't high-end like eliminate, and I'm just casually dying from it all.

Also seem to have the luck of the XYZ match when it comes to Gen1s
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Having half the materials needed for whatever's in Swipp's swap stand and not being able to get the rest on the AH for reasonable price
Having half the materials needed for whatever's in Swipp's swap stand and not being able to get the rest on the AH for reasonable price
aqua on g1s. keeps showing up in the worst places
aqua on g1s. keeps showing up in the worst places
Horrible RNG is my curse. There is like a 0.1% chance of anything going well for me when it's based on RNG...
Horrible RNG is my curse. There is like a 0.1% chance of anything going well for me when it's based on RNG...
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png

All the Primals I hatch were fodder that I couldn’t get rid of because they were also pretty.

The very first Primal I ever got wasn’t even from my dragons, I was hosting a nest.

All the Primals I hatch were fodder that I couldn’t get rid of because they were also pretty.

The very first Primal I ever got wasn’t even from my dragons, I was hosting a nest.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
Whenever I have the brief thought that an enemy's going to hit my poor trainer dragon, they end up completely ignoring my fodder and ganging up on her.

Same thing happens when I think, "Huh, how annoying would it be if Eliminate misfired-". I should stop thinking when I'm Coli grinding.
Whenever I have the brief thought that an enemy's going to hit my poor trainer dragon, they end up completely ignoring my fodder and ganging up on her.

Same thing happens when I think, "Huh, how annoying would it be if Eliminate misfired-". I should stop thinking when I'm Coli grinding.
battle stones are always dropping for me in the coli, constantly, instead of apparel or familiars ;v;
battle stones are always dropping for me in the coli, constantly, instead of apparel or familiars ;v;
rPflwkH.png
I'm notorious for killing forum threads. I don't know why, I don't know how. Usually it's about a day and a half or so before anything gets responded to, sometimes not at all.

Considering my luck isn't *terrible* aside from that, I suppose I can live with it.
I'm notorious for killing forum threads. I don't know why, I don't know how. Usually it's about a day and a half or so before anything gets responded to, sometimes not at all.

Considering my luck isn't *terrible* aside from that, I suppose I can live with it.
button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10